PDA

View Full Version : Support each other, encourage desired actions; create OUR own celebrity class.

TargeT
16th May 2013, 17:47
We have some amazingly talented individuals right here on this forum, people who put real effort and research into bringing the collective "Avalon" information and concepts that might otherwise never be found by the majority of us. These well thought out posts/videos/contributions are often examples of hours of research and effort, the desire to share and a passion to raise us all up together, as one.

I envy the ability to do this by the few that are adept at it & wish I could support these contributors more, the least I can do is say thank you.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to fully research a topic and share it here, thank you for the debate contributions from members that have expanded and shed light on topics brought to this global "table" we all sit at to discuss freely any idea that we wish.

I saw a great supportive video just now for Duchsinse; a tireless internet contributor that compiles data and generates media to help inform.

TcCYbZnjYEI

Seeing this kind of support for each other is very inspiring to me & I just wanted to highlight it.

My mom often tells me a quote (and forgive me, I'm sure I'll get this wrong):

"When something positive happens to you, you tell 4 people; when something negative happens you tell 20."

I think videos like this are a great way to spread the positive and encourage each other, don't let the negativity get you down; unfortunately it seems to be a "default" setting these days. Keep your head up and keep helping each other; we are all doing an excellent service to each other by our actions here.

Bravo everyone :clap2:

Earth Angel
16th May 2013, 20:11
great video and great quote form your Mom TargeT......so true, negative news spreads much faster than good......people are very quick to pull another down but not as quick to praise.......its a good reminder to us all.....I would hate to see Dutchsinse give up but understand he has been through a lot to bring us the truth as have many others

TargeT
17th May 2013, 14:29
I would hate to see Dutchsinse give up but understand he has been through a lot to bring us the truth as have many others

That’s the thing that bothers me; I know how a few loud detractors can really effect someone, especially when all us appreciative types are usually not overly vocal.

If people like Dutchsinse are feeling like there is a lack of support, well there isn't! it's just that focusing on the negative is a part of the "default" programming; I've been soft of focused on this ever since I watched the "this is water" video (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit&p=671818&viewfull=1#post671818)

xmpYnxlEh0c

Great words from a great (RIP) author, David Foster Wallace.

Simple things like breaking out of the default negative views can mean so much; Threads like Bill Ryan's Acknowledgments (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47943-Acknowledgments) are a great way of breaking out of it; I often wonder if "raising your vibration" is just that easy (and yet with the need for constant vigilance, just that hard).

RunningDeer
17th May 2013, 15:24
Thanks, TargeT. I agree with Earth Angel. Love your Mom’s wisdom. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/bouquet-smiley.gif

My mom often tells me..:"When something positive happens to you, you tell 4 people; when something negative happens you tell 20."

Yeah! to 4,931,631 that listened. People have another way to hear that in life there’s choice. Awareness is choice to view differently.

:wave:ing

THIS IS WATER
xmpYnxlEh0c

Earth Angel
17th May 2013, 15:37
awesome video....well worth the 9 minutes! heading in to a long weekend here I think I might share that on facebook!

GrnEggsNHam
17th May 2013, 19:47
Thank you for sharing that video created around David Foster Wallace's speech. Greatness!