PDA

View Full Version : How to defend against Psychopaths

Maia Gabrial
17th May 2013, 16:43
When I first watched this video, I wondered if they were only going to point out the characteristics of psychopaths and examples of them in societies. They certainly pointed out a lot of them as examples. Surprisingly, @ about 30:00, they actually explain how to deal with them. That made it worthwhile for me....

As with all problems, we have to acknowledge that there is a problem first. This 37 minute video is helpful in understanding how to recognize and deal with psychopaths. And I'm certain that we all agree that there are so many psychopaths in power ruining our world for us. That it's become such a dangerous world at that...

The narrator said that there are 2 choices in dealing with them: attack or evade. In attack, you need to be in a power position with support to back you. With evasion, avoid them if possible. It's best to remember that they can't be saved. In fact, empathy and pity would only enrage them. A psychopath has the fear of being exposed for what they are; which the narrator recommended. But IMO I think that lots of caution should be used even if you threaten them with exposure. After all, they don't have a conscience and can hurt you for it....

Gd6P1Ue2aGg

RunningDeer
17th May 2013, 18:46
Thank you, Maia Gabrial. Valuable information. Here's an outline and I'd encourage others to watch. If there are time constraints one can jump to a specific section.

This article compliments the topic, “The Art of Hyper Dimensional War (http://montalk.net/matrix/67/the-art-of-hyper-dimensional-war)”

“Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. Always use love: kind love for the kind, tough love for the tough.”

Defense Against the Psychopath
Gd6P1Ue2aGg

Part One:

Key Characteristics (http://youtu.be/Gd6P1Ue2aGg?t=1m45s) @ 1:45

Lack of Empathy
Lack of Remorse
Superficiality
Grandiosity
Irresponsibility
Impulsive Behavior
Compulsive Lying
Manipulative
Anti-Social Behavior

Part Two:

Common Types of Psychopaths (http://youtu.be/Gd6P1Ue2aGg?t=10m31s) @ 10:30

Narcissists
The Victim
Con Artists
Malevolent Psychopaths
Professional Psychopaths
Secondary Psychopaths

Part Three:

Method of Operation (http://youtu.be/Gd6P1Ue2aGg?t=24m40s) @ 24:40 minutes

The Interview
The Seduction
Divide and Conquer
Fear and Tyranny

Defense Against a Psychopath (http://youtu.be/Gd6P1Ue2aGg?t=30m10s) @ 30:10 minutes

Facing Evil
Recognition
What Not To Do
Attack
Evade

soleil
17th May 2013, 20:26
not trying to be funny, but i think this will help me to deal with my mom. :eek: thanks maia!

Mulder
17th May 2013, 20:55
These characteristics are evident in a large amount of people today: they just want to "get to the top" no matter who they hurt. "Luckily," I have NOTHING any psychopath has ever wanted from me, so I'm largely left alone by them...

By the way - you'll NEVER be able to win fighting a psychopath - they will do devious things like poison your food with mercury. You simply have to get on with your life and not try to settle the score with them.

Vitalux
17th May 2013, 22:49
thank you Maria for your post.

I don't know what has happened to me, but I find it very difficult to stomach any discussion where human souls are labeled with negativity.
Yes :nod:, i know their are people out there that lack empathy towards others, but myself, i am finding it harder and harder to hate or judge with negativity those that I am learning to love.

It is certainly an odd world where we live. Equal mixes of heaven and hell mashed together :couch2:

mosquito
18th May 2013, 01:42
The advice is great, but surely there's one glaringly obvious thing missing .....

STOP VOTING FOR THEM !

Fred Ryan
18th May 2013, 15:13
Thanks very much for posting. I wish someone had sent me this video 30-years ago when I was first starting out in life. Sure would have been useful.

I'd like to pose a rhetorical question. Is it possible that psychopaths exist because they have a purpose? Yes, I know that they are extremeley distructive and let me assure you that I've been on the receiving side more then once. However, they also have the ability to cut through the B.S. to get things done. I realize that the means by which they do this are cruel, heartless and often sadistic; however, they do get it done.

An example might be Apple computer. Steve Jobs was by many accounts a psychopath. Yet he created, almost destroyed then recreated a company that made computing fun and accessable to the masses. Maybe the destructiveness begins when the psychopath realizes that there's little or no boundries to their behavior.

I'm not sure if I'm ready to defend this idea. All I'm really trying to do is make sense out of why these people exist and why they pretty much run our world at all levels.

Carmody
18th May 2013, 17:05
Why you need to confront this issue and deal with it head on. As long as that genetic mix exists, you will have to deal with it, head on. If you don't it will overcome you and it will exist in the state it is right now, destroying life for many, for the comfort and the insanity of the few. A documented case of suppression of technology.

"It took me YEARS to be smart enough to start to record every aspect of surveillance and suppression that occurred to me, so I could tell/inform/warn others about Vested Interest suppression and the techniques they use. 'They' are very good at cloaking their activities so that there is little 'proof' sufficient to stand up in court. Not that a single person has a hope of winning in whatever kangaroo court they'd manipulate anyway... but if enough people believe the truth, a grassroots movement can unseat these malignant parasites.

I wrote a Blog outlining some of my experiences here (click). The key aspect applicable here is that there are 'levels' of suppression and the story you'll read below shows that the Vested Interest believe that the technology is practical and marketable, by the suppression level applied.

Here's an expose where a fast thinking man, with some connections, got a lucky enough to have proof to expose the fuel saving suppression. They have generously and bravely allowed us to publish their experiences. I've had MANY people tell me stories like this, but few are documentable and none would give me permission to share. In all aspects, Dell and Jay are remarkable people.

I first learned of this particular suppression event via a man who has set himself up with his own business selling his version of my HyZor Technology. He and I enjoy a fun research collaboration that is advancing on-board electrolyzer technology to an efficiency and practicality well beyond anything else on the market. His business is doing quite well and has several distributors. One of his distributors is the man who wrote this narration, Dell.

I contacted him and asked if he'd share the case details with me and allow me to publish them. He agreed and this is what he has written so far. I will continue to add to this Blog as he reveals more. (my comments in parentheses)."

http://www.eagle-research.com/cms/node/687

Maia Gabrial
23rd May 2013, 16:10
I have a couple of neighbors that I just didn't understand until now.
The psychopaths aren't just in positions of leadership; although they're more dangerous there. And I sympathize with anyone who has to endure them at home...

Mike Gorman
23rd May 2013, 16:24
The basic point about this type of Human personality is that they cannot perceive themselves as being 'Wrong', they do not feel the ambivalence
or revulsion we feel when we hurt someone, that sinking feeling in the pit of the stomach never emerges for them.They view it all pragmatically, like chess,
plus they are usually, not always, are quite clever-to brilliant at strategy. It just never enters their head that that it is wrong to injure, to wound in order to get ahead.
The best defense is to be aware of what you are dealing with, and keep them always in view, be polite, but don't get caught up in the game; I have met a lot of them.

eric charles
24th May 2013, 18:34
I have the perfect defence agasint any phycopath , its called a Sig p220 9mm

===

[ Mod-edit: This forum does not advocate or even condone shooting all psychopaths. - Paul. ]