PDA

View Full Version : Concept of time travelers

Tangri
18th May 2013, 06:34
Time travelers by claim, visiting our time space continuum segment mostly unhappy with their current time and try to correct what they did wrong but what dilemma they felt is they can not undone their time zone by intruding limited segment, always there are more elements untouched.

How they do is, to transfer their consciousness to earthly body on that time segment but they can not go far back.
These days we are witnessing more and more channeling people who claim they are the truth holders. they are talking on different teaching methods to prove how we save humanity if we have content to sacrifice majority of population. On the other hand, older occupiers of earth have same purpose. Blame most of the humanity instate of accepting their incompetency ( A professional person who fails to meet the duties required of that profession may be judged incompetent) is more convenient than a confession.
There are more lies and delusions which affects our free will. They do not fear that humanity falling in hunger game or destroying Earth, they just want to be in control of NEW DAWN. Chose one of the channeller if it resonate with you or not chose any of them if your intuition say so. Do not forget they are here not only for our benefits.
Love and Hope

Tangri
19th May 2013, 06:17
I just saw that one of the channeler's post he claims this:

and anyone has the right to be rehabilitated if they choose but this place .. this earth belongs to royalty first ..

All parasitic entities who intruded human reality, feel that they are Royal or/and just messenger of it. These ill parasitic entities doing this attempt years and years, with creating human royalties which expected to represent their dream. Most of the lords were vanished because of the humanity woken up but an another wave is coming now with space ship to claim their royalty and sup-rime being. Do not accept and give a consent to their claim. Refuse it with your birth right.
Love and Hope

Tangri
19th May 2013, 07:39
The sky is red tonight
we're on the edge tonight
no shooting star to guide us

Eye for an eye
why tear each other apart
please tell me why
why do we make it so hard
look at us now
we only got ourselves to blame
it’s such a shame

How many times can we win and lose
how many times can we break the rules
between us
only teardrops
How many times do we have to fight
how many times till we get it right
between us
only teardrops

So come and face me now
here on the stage tonight
let’s leave the past behind us

Eye for an eye
why tear each other apart
please tell me why
why do we make it so hard
look at us now
we only got ourselves to blame
it’s such a shame - tell me

How many times can we win and lose
how many times can we break the rules
between us
only teardrops
How many times do we have to fight
how many times till we get it right
between us
only teardrops

What’s gone between us
has come between us
only teardrops
What’s gone between us
has come between us

How many times..
Love and Hope

Tangri
29th September 2013, 23:56
I want to make some understandings clear.
We accept there are 2 kind elders. Both have intend to maintain balance. First one works with limited interact with pasifism, second one chose extrime interact with what necessary to reach to the goal, They are open to posibilitiesl which allows them to use of all their weapon and ammunition in that purpose.
First group do not threat their hand givens if they disclose the teachings. Hand givens must have the respondibilities wheather to talk on certain isues.
Second group's chose communicated intent to inflict harm or lost of life (person's himself or his immidiate family members) if there is discloser in their term.
First group hide and protect the important tools.
Second group search and recover the posible tools and put the storage, until it will be needed or understood.
Everybody think only America has area 51 and various mountain places. This is commercialed news which commited to sell(politics)
Every older culture has their own artifacts and hide from their own governments.
Looking glass- Manzara penceresi can be use as a stargate or simulation machine.
Some of witness can be confused from what they observed, they can easily believe multiple universes or /and alternate realities exist when they see posibilities on various precurse data.