PDA

View Full Version : False Flag Event... How would you recognize them?

Eric J (Viking)
27th September 2010, 11:07
This is an interesting Video about Secret Hangar at Norton Airforce base which houses multiple man made flying saucers!!! If they have this sort of technology in 1988 ... what's on the table now?

If we did have a flase flag disclosure event ... how would you recognize the real thing ?? ET or Man Made?

At what stage would you say ... False Flag! And how would you know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MgfBz3NTw

viking

Caren
27th September 2010, 11:35
Hi viking,
Very interesting witness testimony, I especially liked his description of the size of the three crafts in the hangar at Norton Air Force Base. Thanks.

Terra
27th September 2010, 12:10
If we did have a flase flag disclosure event ... how would you recognize the real thing ?? ET or Man Made?

At what stage would you say ... False Flag! And how would you know?

I have often thought about this Viking. I've always thought to myself that I would only believe if I was to see with my own eyes a craft of gigantic size floating above a city somewhere. A bit like District 9 and Independance Day scale I guess.

Anything that looked smaller than this would make me wonder about it being manmade.

I keep hoping that one of those visions from the remote viewers will come true some day. Where there is a massive ship just sat passivley there in full view for a few days to be witnessed by billions via news networks. I would so love to see this day in my lifetime...

One could argue that in fact the reverse could be true. As well as being infinite bigger things could be infinitely smaller too. Maybe a little blue man the size of my thumb talking to me on my desk with the power and ability to do awesome things would get me beleiving also.

Rather than waiting to see I might just go and use my time wisely and go pick some nice mushrooms, the seasons in here in the UK. The effects might be the same if I am really lucky ;)

We can dream brother, but like you, I do believe already. :alien:

Peace

Eric J (Viking)
27th September 2010, 13:23
Hey Tera ... good to see you around ...

Yes, I agree sort of with regard to huge ships docking themselves over every large city. It would be awesome to say the least...Just imagine what a spectacle!

The problem is these huge ships could be holograms!! So the only way to confirm that these ships are 'off planet'...would be to have an invitation to board them so you could see from the inside...?? mmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPAYbbGLYlE

viking

I_Am
27th September 2010, 15:18
I guess false flags might reveal themselves with what happens immediately after - if it seems like everything was prepared and in place ready to just to roll out...warning!
If the response might be very, very contrary to what one may anticipate (like: "the hijackers all all saudi - let's bomb Iraq!")...code red!

Carmody
27th September 2010, 15:41
False flag events orchestrated by humans would have all the signature marks of humans in group situations. For example, we all know that humans, when acting on crowd rules, are dumbed down and respond as an emotional unit, not thinking independent mind.

It's godel's incompleteness theorem at play in crowd rules vs individual realities. Godel speaks of how for an impossible problem to be solved, the answer lies outside of the problem set's grasp or scope. That the answer has to be outside of the area looked in. A simplified way of saying that you need to look at the whole, outside situation, in order to understand what is unsolvable-within. Ego causes that equation to be reversed, but we could go on and on here, so I'll stop. It is more correct to say that to understand what is within a given space or area..you must be looking from outside of it to grasp that 'whole' area or space you wish to understand as a complete thing.

suffice it to say that this can be applied to crowds, to some degree.

What I mean, is for a an individual to be smart enough to work in the given crowd or group environment, the individual must be more capable or more complete than any any instruction or motion, action, whatever..that the given crowd may carry out. This also means that the actions of the crowd will have to be slightly dumber than the dumbest potential of the dumbest individual that is acting in the crowd or group effort.

ie, dumb down the instruction set so all participants in the dance can reach completion with the given plan of action.

This means that humans, even those with iq's in the 200 range, are GOING to leave marks and signs via actions and evolution of situations that leave very human-like sign of origins of said actions and patterns. Like politicians and or bankers, etc, even the military somehow managing to 'wrap themselves in the flag' on some level, with regard to overall public perception. Ie, the plan, if any, and executed, would benefit a group within man at the expense of others in the group of man. The tell-tale signs would and should emerge almost immediately as their very human aims and desires would need to do such a thing, so as to not allow too many of the public to wander around unguided in their thoughts..for long. Or something similar. In other words, it would stink or 'smell' wrong.

Something truly alien, would possibly leave marks, patterns and end results which might seem entirely alien on all levels, as they have termination or end points and flow patterns that are simply outside of 'normal' human experience.

In this act of this sort of thing happening (a false flag)..., the lesser capable of the humans out there ....can be fooled, as their evolution predicts that they cannot commit to this sort of complex thinking ..or 'think' at 'this higher level of discernment', so they can be steered by a human created false flag. As this is the bulk of humanity or beings alive..any human issued false flag system would be very likely to be designed to steer the bulk or lowest common denominator or man's mass or bulk, ie the center of the bell curve of intelligence but also it would need to be designed to keep the lowest in full control. So any human derived false flag would be designed to fool the dumbest among us.

One must remember that the pattern is to require dumb soldiers that can take complex command sets and follow them to the letter. No morals, no ethics, just performance. the usual case is that they use foot soldiers to kill and destroy the more intelligent and capable elements in man. In the same way lower totem pole freemason type gang-bangers (cops and lower level spooks, individuals, etc) are used to spy on the more intelligent elements of society that may be attempting to release free energy devices, go public on ET or elements of history and stories, etc.

The final point to tie it all together is that any false flag event is going to have potential conclusions that can immediately arrived at and actions that can be executed from those conclusions that exactly equal 'life as reality', if one's reality is that of what newspapers, politicians, and television call 'reality'.

Eric J (Viking)
27th September 2010, 15:57
False flag events orchestrated by humans would have all the signature marks of humans in group situations. For example, we all know that humans, when acting on crowd rules, are dumbed down and respond as an emotional unit, not thinking independent mind.

It's godel's incompleteness theorem at play in crowd rules vs individual realities. Godel speaks of how for an impossible problem to be solved, the answer lies outside of the problem set's grasp or scope. That the answer has to be outside of the area looked in. A simplified way of saying that you need to look at the whole, outside situation, in order to understand what is unsolvable-within. Ego causes that equation to be reversed, but we could go on and on here, so I'll stop. It is more correct to say that to understand what is within a given space or area..you must be looking from outside of it to grasp that 'whole' area or space you wish to understand as a complete thing.

suffice it to say that this can be applied to crowds, to some degree.

What I mean, is for a an individual to be smart enough to work in the given crowd or group environment, the individual must be more capable or more complete than any any instruction or motion, action, whatever..that the given crowd may carry out. This also means that the actions of the crowd will have to be slightly dumber than the dumbest potential of the dumbest individual that is acting in the crowd or group effort.

ie, dumb down the instruction set so all participants in the dance can reach completion with the given plan of action.

This means that humans, even those with iq's in the 200 range, are GOING to leave marks and signs via actions and evolution of situations that leave very human-like sign of origins of said actions and patterns. Like politicians and or bankers, etc, even the military somehow managing to 'wrap themselves in the flag' on some level, with regard to overall public perception. Ie, the plan, if any, and executed, would benefit a group within man at the expense of others in the group of man. The tell-tale signs would and should emerge almost immediately as their very human aims and desires would need to do such a thing, so as to not allow too many of the public to wander around unguided in their thoughts..for long. Or something similar. In other words, it would stink or 'smell' wrong.

Something truly alien, would possibly leave marks, patterns and end results which might seem entirely alien on all levels, as they have termination or end points and flow patterns that are simply outside of 'normal' human experience.

In this act of this sort of thing happening (a false flag)..., the lesser capable of the humans out there ....can be fooled, as their evolution predicts that they cannot commit to this sort of complex thinking ..or 'think' at 'this higher level of discernment', so they can be steered by a human created false flag. As this is the bulk of humanity or beings alive..any human issued false flag system would be very likely to be designed to steer the bulk or lowest common denominator or man's mass or bulk, ie the center of the bell curve of intelligence but also it would need to be designed to keep the lowest in full control. So any human derived false flag would be designed to fool the dumbest among us.

One must remember that the pattern is to require dumb soldiers that can take complex command sets and follow them to the letter. No morals, no ethics, just performance. the usual case is that they use foot soldiers to kill and destroy the more intelligent and capable elements in man. In the same way lower totem pole freemason type gang-bangers (cops and lower level spooks, individuals, etc) are used to spy on the more intelligent elements of society that may be attempting to release free energy devices, go public on ET or elements of history and stories, etc.

Thanks Carmody ... Brilliant !

I was a bit concerned how far up the line (ptw) technology had advanced and how susceptible the masses would be in this scenario ...

But yes the vast majority would be fooled ...

viking

Carmody
27th September 2010, 18:18
It is interesting to note that I just described the entire required and existing 'known human psychology pattern' of 9/11, 7/7, Mumbai Massacre/attacks, the Burning of the Reichstag, and so on.

read about this guy, to give you a taste of how it is done on all levels and ways:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing about it? The recent practice of propaganda has proved that it is possible, at least up to a certain point and within certain limits." -Edward Bernays

He called this scientific technique of opinion-molding the 'engineering of consent'.

How deep does the manipulation go? So deep that it is, of course, in Wikipedia as well. This sentence occurs in the linked bio: As a Jew who had witnessed the critical role that propaganda and mass media had played in creating anti-German sentiment in Britain prior to WWI and again during and after the Nazis' pseudo-democratic rise to power in Europe, Bernays felt that the same unleashing of irrational animosity could happen in any democratic society.

Ah .... --- no.

It was purposefully directed, schemed, and well thought out animosity that was based on salient points in known history. Ones we won't get into here.

RedeZra
27th September 2010, 18:33

easy the real deal is man made ;)

Eric J (Viking)
27th September 2010, 20:26
easy the real deal is man made ;)

The real deal will not be man made!

The real deal will be an invitation to join the rest of the 'Family' ;)

viking

RedeZra
27th September 2010, 20:29
The real deal will be an invitation to join the rest of the 'Family' ;)

nah it's just a trick to unite the nations ;)

Eric J (Viking)
27th September 2010, 20:51
What the inter-Galactic Nations?? ;)

viking

RedeZra
27th September 2010, 21:01
What the inter-Galactic Nations?? ;)

aha hehe perhaps ;)

Carmody
27th September 2010, 23:02
Alan dean foster wrote a novel on this exact subject about 27 years back. It was about a man who wanted to unite mankind into one single force..so he falsely created an enemy to have them rally against.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/f/alan-dean-foster/man-who-used-universe.htm

There is a very real danger that man would, if shown a galactic presence and man not being 'psychologically clear' on their own..a danger of man, on the base level, uniting against what may be perceived as a threat.

So a galactic group can give hints of it's presence but mankind must reform itself before that presence will be made known.

They're makin' me feel old. I bought that book when it first came out and have the original pressing in mint shape as I read books quite carefully and with respect.

Snowy Owl
27th September 2010, 23:15
As Goebels and Goering once said;

First make clear to all media that there is an ennemy that want to ill you way of Life
Second repeat it ad nauseam
Third prepare a domestic riot and an external imperalist military action
Fourth use a National Symbol and destroy it.
Fifth act promptly in creating intra-muros riots and external invasion.

PS. all ressemblance to any people or country are purely coincidal.

RedeZra
28th September 2010, 00:17
let's use a little logic here

if say the US government is aware of any ET

would they then not question n quit their dirty business

not necessarily

not if ET is into dirty business as well

see common sense says stay away

but I'm pretty sure it's just a psyop

Operator
28th September 2010, 01:00
I think it is nowadays safe to initially regard any event as false flag and be keen for the signs you expect to go along with it. If you fail to detect those signs
it might be some sort of 'natural' event or 'real deal' (whatever that is).

Be very careful here since they prepared years and years to make the film "The fourth kind' look real.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a substantial portion of 'ufo knowledge' is planted for years and years to make part of it look real while it's not. IMHO this is
supported by the fact that little or no effort is done to withhold some information and where people can speak freely on otherwise 'hot' topics.

@viking: a 'flase flag disclosure' event ... I see that my suggestion of yesterday gains traction :thumb:

Snowy Owl
28th September 2010, 01:26
@ Operator

people can speak freely on otherwise 'hot' topics.

Not really ya know

It Is Official: The US Is A Police State

By Paul Craig Roberts

26 September, 2010
Countercurrents.org

On September 24, Jason Ditz reported on Antiwar.com that “the FBI is confirming that this morning they began a number of raids against the homes of antiwar activists in Illinois, Minneapolis, Michigan, and North Carolina, claiming that they are ‘seeking evidence relating to activities concerning the material support of terrorism.’”

Now we know what Homeland Security (sic) secretary Janet Napolitano meant when she said on September 10: “The old view that ‘if we fight the terrorists abroad, we won’t have to fight them here’ is just that – the old view.” The new view, Napolitano said, is “to counter violent extremism right here at home.”

“Violent extremism” is one of those undefined police state terms that will mean whatever the government wants it to mean. In this morning’s FBI’s foray into the homes of American citizens of conscience, it means antiwar activists, whose activities are equated with “the material support of terrorism,” just as conservatives equated Vietnam era anti-war protesters with giving material support to communism.

Anti-war activist Mick Kelly whose home was raided, sees the FBI raids as harassment to intimidate those who organize war protests. I wonder if Kelly is underestimating the threat. The FBI’s own words clearly indicate that the federal police agency and the judges who signed the warrants do not regard antiwar protesters as Americans exercising their Constitutional rights, but as unpatriotic elements offering material support to terrorism.

“Material support” is another of those undefined police state terms. In this context the term means that Americans who fail to believe their government’s lies and instead protest its policies, are supporting their government’s declared enemies and, thus, are not exercising their civil liberties but committing treason.

more at

http://www.countercurrents.org/roberts260910.htm

Operator
28th September 2010, 01:43
@ Operator

Not really ya know

It Is Official: The US Is A Police State

That is exactly what I meant ... IF somebody is free to speak on a hot topic while its suppressed otherwise treat it with suspicion ...

Snowy Owl
28th September 2010, 01:47
Sorry it is the fault of my English.

Snowy

Operator
28th September 2010, 02:00
Sorry it is the fault of my English.

No probs here ... English is not my native language either. My spelling checker is teaching me all the time at least part of how to get things right. :yield:
But the right spelling does not mean the semantics are ok ... So it may happen from time to time that further clarification is needed.

Ethereal Blue Being
28th September 2010, 16:15
I have always thought that a false flag event would disrupt our daily lives first. Short power outages that come and go. Then even when the power is on the TV and radio broadcasts and cell phone towers/satellites /internet would be disrupted off and on giving the public only "parts" of whats going on. Causing the public to "hang on to" every word the reporters and radio announcers say and over analyze it . The leaders of all the countries would urge people to remain calm and stay at home (martial law is a given)THIS WOULD CONTINUE FOR DAYS . People would be so busy trying to gather "all of the story " (which would be quickly evolving of coarse) that they would LOOSE SLEEP and thats when people become the most like clay to be "moulded" into having a "planned reaction" There would be mass sightings reported from all over the world (LARGE CITIES,RURAL AREAS AND REMOTE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES).The public in the "civilized world" would wonder "why are the ufos in remote third world countries there's nothing there of value" (from their limited world view) Some peoples natural instinct would be to lock themselves into their homes, others would rush to banks and then to stores for purchases, other areas would vandalize and loot business, others would "head for the wilderness" before road closures and martial law starts. I think when it happens it will be when MOST COLLEGE STUDENTS WILL BE HOME on winter break/summer break in the southern hemi.. Military and law enforcement personel would be wasted trying to enforce martial law on college and university campuses of 20 to 60 thousand overly hormonal students ! Also won't holographic projections work best in a MOONLESS NIGHT SKY??? i also think that the shock to the elderly and frail will have a lot of people focusing on these frail loved ones. CAN HOLOGRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY WORK OUTSIDE DURING THE DAY ?? perhaps "real " smaller ufos during the day but HOLOGRAPHIC MOTHERSHIPS AT NIGHT Anyhow these are my thoughts perhaps biased by decades of science -fiction

Carmody
28th September 2010, 16:34
according to the Fulford (but he has said similar before) the fed's time runs out sept 30th. Ie, a final card hits the table and all the moves are over, and the situation must then 'give'. However, events have a funny way of moving slower than that. So we shall see.

As an example, of an oddity..in my area last night, the local equivalent of the state police did training runs...from 8 pm, until 12pm. In the dark, in the pouring rain. I live near a shooting range. I heard co-ordinated submachine gun and handgun fire the entire 4 hours. This, while the main multi-lane highway was blocked for the same 4 hours. This is an international thoroughfare, with regards to trucking. Next to a main international border crossing.

Then, at the other end of the street, a truck, a semi (53 footer) was blocking a main road and being unloaded-loaded for the same 4 hours. In the dark, in the rain. Environmental suits of some sort, no less. (could have been simple rain gear due to the rain, who knows).

At the same time the local city cops were EVERYWHERE that was anywhere near this location. All this near the truck and near the shooting range, and most specifically the highway on-off ramps of the blocked freeway, possibly to watch who tries to get off the freeway?? To maybe avoid the roadblock? (which was likely construction, there's a lot of it right now in this area) My point is that anyone getting off that freeway would pass within inches of the given training cops who just happened to be exactly 'loaded for bear'* at that exact time. Another point is that the 'jurisdiction of responsibility' for the given 'state' cops who were "training" in the dark and pouring rain...is the given blocked highway.

:suspicious:

I'm trying hard to not read anything into (feed my own paranoia) this particular occurrence 'group'... but it is odd, to say the least.

(*"Loaded for bear" is a north American term for having the right gun and ammo preparation for the job at hand-- that might appear in front of one. It is specifically indicative of having a heavy ammo and weapon package for a hard to kill target)

Eric J (Viking)
4th October 2010, 13:11
Just to keep you all informed as to how real a 'hologram' would be!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trPx93RV-lQ

viking

chelmostef
5th October 2010, 08:59
Hi Viking! At the very begining of video the light saber handle goes over the top of his left hand @ 1,01-1,03 His left hand should obscure the saber? Have then holograms been added after, and on the video only appear on the screen behind him??

Eric J (Viking)
5th October 2010, 14:47
Hi Chelmmostef....Mmmm not sure I thought that they had somehow intermingled the hologram with the physical...is this possible?? Hey its above me my friend...

I was just in awe of how easy it is to trick the eye... Bluebeam seems a little more believable...although I'm not so sure you could con the masses!... could you?? :confused:

viking

Mluck
5th October 2010, 17:57
The fact is even if disclosure ever happened by a government which it will not a small fraction of the information will be the truth and the only reason they would do it is to further instill fear and further the lines of division which already exist between peoples of this earth. Even if they give us disclosure what will it change in this world and the path we are on nothing, what if they tell us the truth about 9/11 what will it change nothing. The fact is we all know 9/11 was inside job we all know there is ET intelligence so why do we need the government to tell us it just furthers the argument of how Dependant people are on the system not only for nesseicties of life but for information. If people honestly think anyone from any government is going to tell you the truth about any of these never ending conspiracy's then you are sadly mistaken and I refer you to my signature. So why do we even have these treads on here disclosure 9/11, are we to waste our time arguing finer points of these things that we all know are true if we only have the courage and the guts to look inside ourselves. The only thing that is going to make anything happen to truly set us free is to become self responsible, do what is right in all that you do and disconnect form this corporate apparatus. Stop doing things in service for self and think more in terms of service for humanity and unite with people around you create community and the rest will come later. People does it really matter if there were planes or no planes on 9/11 does it really matter if a UFO or a weather balloon crashed in Roswell can you not see the never ending cycle and the distraction these things create. We are in a time of action the time for talk is over we can sit here and argue about piety things that have no real meaning or we can make an effort to change our reality, to change where we are headed some of us have seen that future and it is not pretty, ever day I pray more and more people will begin to wake up to this reality, it's time to drop our egos and act in unconditional love. When I came to this forum I though I would be amongst people who really understood this situation but in short time as read through thread after thread I can see that many people still do not see it they way they need to. I know this may sound harsh and for that I apologize but this is something that is truly near to my heart and the point of this is not to attack but to make it as clear as I can and if you were offended by this I apologize but maybe its a good thing. As I said before many of us have seen our future if things are not realized and its a future you don't want to be in. I just wanted to add that I have investigated UFO's and sightings since I was 19 and came to realization what's the point because even if I do find truth what will it change nothing it may change things for me but will do no greater good.

ascendingstarseed
7th October 2010, 09:50
IMO any ET that shows up before the cataclysms when the Earth begins to make the transition, is not to be trusted. Get to know the difference between the various ET groups that are here, both malevolent and benevolent, so when the time comes you will be well informed and know what to look for. For example, the Ashtar Command is one of the groups that are allegedly playing the good guy role, when in fact their intentions are anything but good.

There's a very good chance the Earth will endure cataclysms that may be too violent for humans to survive. When the Earth moves across the galactic equator it's predicted by the ancients to cause whats called "The Great Shaking" which is an event that normally changes the face of the planet, knocking us back to the stone age by destroying all man made structures. If this happens my best guess is, that there are "white hats" that will be here to take humans from the planet to a safe place, at least until the Earth settles down and is habitable again. For everyone who is buying into all the disinformation about "bad aliens", ask yourself what you will do if the above scenario unfolds?

The Universe is mostly inhabited by peaceful races that aren't violent, ego based creatures and right now there is a battle going on to rid the solar system of the last remaining thug aliens who are holding on. Most of their cohorts have left already because they were all given an ultimatum to leave, that in 2012 their time is up. So that's most likely where these "bad alien" campaign are coming from...are from the dark side itself. On a recent Project Camelot interview with Jay Weidner, he talks about the GOOD program Get Out Of Dodge taking place, where apparently all the aliens have been leaving the planet.

The good guys will probably descend the very last minute before the Earth begins her upheaval, the cleansing and after the darker cabal and the Illuminati have already had their way with humanity, I doubt several billion people will be boarding ships.

Eric J (Viking)
7th October 2010, 10:21
Hi Ascending

These are my thoughts.

Yes we all need to be on the ball. And yes we have good and bad guys up there. But in my opinion the bad guys are really in the minority. It gets a bit confusing. So if we have the good guys up there keeping a watchful eye on things, do you think that they would let any bad guys come down and play the saviour game?

I am not sure if they would not let this happen. I am sure they are in control with this particular scenario. I could be wrong but if that’s the case then we must all pay particular attention to any type of ‘Disclosure’ .

Something tells me we will all be doing the right ‘thing’ when the time comes.

I personally don't think we have a threat from our space brothers. The threat would be orchestrated by the PTW. And if they decide to put this into motion I think it will be a cock up from the start!!

I wonder if Bill has any thoughts on this topic?

viking

fifi
7th October 2010, 17:39
Thank you, Viking, for the video. I've always heard about hologram, but never imagined it looks so real.

Barron
10th October 2010, 07:26
Just to keep you all informed as to how real a 'hologram' would be!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trPx93RV-lQ

viking

Hi Viking.

This video had been removed!!??!!
Barron

Eric J (Viking)
10th October 2010, 09:10
Hi Barron ...try this one...the do try don't they!! ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJjOEgbXlKE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJjOEgbXlKE

viking