PDA

View Full Version : New Star Trek movie depicts a planet called Nibiru

seeker/reader
19th May 2013, 13:46
------------

Mandala
19th May 2013, 14:05
I saw the movie last night and got a chuckle out of the "Nibiru, M class planet" also. It wasn't a part of the main story line, just tossed in at the beginning.

Lifebringer
19th May 2013, 15:46
I'm a "Trekkie' and this is a first mention. I've seen all of them and even revisited them all on Netflix to ensure I hadn't missed one.
Perhaps part of disclosure, and I love the idea of the public funding the people who are discovering the hidden truth, so that the corporations can't control the amount of knowledge being disclosed.

seeker/reader
19th May 2013, 15:51
-----------------

Mulder
19th May 2013, 19:23
The CIA, etc. do pay off TV/Movie producers to put in "scenarios" into movies - e.g. the 9/11 remote controlled plane story in the smoking gun series...

Sidney
19th May 2013, 21:28
The Prime Directive dictates that there can be no interference with the internal development of alien civilizations.

Sounds to me like they are replacing earth and its many inhabitants with the name nibiruans. Wasn't it our primitive ppl that drew all the "art" pictograms etc in the caves, of ufos and the likes? Doesn't that go along with what we have been told, why we are left to clean up our own mess?

KiwiElf
19th May 2013, 21:41
Are there any Star Trek experts here on Avalon who know if Nibiru was ever referenced during any of the Stark Trek TV series/movies??

Hi, I'm a Trekker too... No, Nibiru was never referenced in any previous STAR TREK series, spin-off or movie. JJ Abrams probably added it in as it was of present day interest (or may appear in upcoming movies?), ie it doesn't "fit" any modern interpretation of what "the" Nibiru is supposed to be like - just a name for a planet. But then, he wasn't supposed to add Kahn either ;)

Wookie
19th May 2013, 21:44
There could be any number of reasons for the Nibiru name drop, Its up to the viewer to decide. Think about Khan and his crew and how they might relate to Nibiru. Genetics, Eugenics, Terrorism, Black Opp(literaly a black war ship and Scotty saying are you private security or star fleet?), Superiority Complex, all these happy topics covered in an entertaining film. There are many role reversals in the film, is that all the Nibiru scene is? Or as Warf once said was It the point that time became a loop.

Live Long and Prosper Wookie

Sirius White
19th May 2013, 22:38
Perhaps it was a "switching of roles"

So to speak........

Niburians are NOT primitive. We are brutes in comparison to their planet/culture (more than one). BUT, perhaps it is a kind of reverse thing....where "they" (niburians) came to our planet long ago, and did something similar...a mission/task just like the one in the movie.....only earth was the primitive and we were the primitives not to be interfered with (woops! that didn't work out did it).

seeker/reader
20th May 2013, 02:12
------------

Referee
20th May 2013, 03:04
Already been posted.......

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53172-Start-Trek-Into-Darkness-features-Nibiru

Tesla_WTC_Solution
20th May 2013, 05:10
I saw the movie in the theater the evening after the midnight showing,

LOL and WTF @ Nibiru!!!

Billy
20th May 2013, 19:14
Did you know that Gene Roddenberry creator of Star Trek was very influenced by The Only Planet of Choice, compiled by Phyllis V. Schlemmer and Palden Jenkins, Gene Roddenberry attended channelling sessions led by Ms. Schlemmer and "Tom" of the "Council of Nine"

http://www.theonlyplanetofchoice.com/background.htm

There are many links out there to confirm.

I mention this in the 24 Elders thread. post 111.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50646-Who-are-the-24-Elders-A-revelation/page6

I'm looking forward seeing the new movie.

ghostrider
21st May 2013, 01:36
When I was twelve, I would say the stuff on star trek will be reality one day, they made sport of me, then walking in the self opening doors at walmart, I just stand there and give them that look , they can say nothing... I say I'm going to use my communicator and make a call they go huh ??? ehummm star trek... the little hand held black thing that everyone holds to speak to someone far away ... I believe star trek was used to drip out technology to help us accept a new reality that one day we would be faced with ...someone got in the mix and changed it to star wars ...