PDA

View Full Version : A shirt with a picture can Attract attack psychic entities?

naste.de.lumina
19th May 2013, 17:44
Hello friends.
Friends experienced and senciveis on this subject.
I would appreciate some help to understand.
My maternal grandmother, who is 96 years old, barely get out of bed at 5 years.
Suffering from alzheimer very advanced, plus numerous problems arising from this immobility.
In and out of hospitals constantly, and three times over the five years she has been discredited to continue living.
Being from a family of Catholics, the two times he received last rites at the hospital the other day she improves and is discharged home to be washed.
She suffers a lot because it is fed by tube, not counting the various injections and serum constantly receive.
Constantly pray for it to be taken just so you can rest in peace because suffers greatly. While I understand that it is the Karma.
Let me explain what happened to me yesterday.
After lunch, I take a nap and put a shirt that has a picture of her
in honor of his 90 years if I'm not mistaken.
I had a really bad dream where I was assaulted inside the house, a house that I do not live more than 20 years.
Upon waking up, the first thought or intuition, do not know why, was that the shirt was responsible.
But I soon forgot that and continued my day.
Do not leave home and not changed clothes to go to sleep again at night.
I had three very distinct dreams at night, and all had violence in which I argued and eventually fleeing confronting those who attacked me.
The first was a fight in the street where I was attacked out of nowhere.
The second was being chased by a bull riding, which eventually left me on a table that was gored by the bull down while trying to divert their horns.
The third and most sinister, somehow someone crushed the head of another person in front of me and for some reason I can not explain, something told me it had to do with Hitler.
I thought, dreaming about Hitler is too many. Nobody deserves. And instinctively woke up.
Look at these three dreams occurred roughly between 3:00 and 06:00 am.
A restless sleep all the time, not score deep and semi conscious.
Woke up, got up again and came to the intuition shirt.
I took it, put it on the sixth of dirty clothes, got any other shirt and went to sleep again.
I finally had a peaceful sleep, common dream quiet and meaningless with friends.
So my questions are:
It's my psychological or I have actually been attacked.
And if I was attacked, it would have been because of the image on the shirt attracting?
Is she in battle all these years of unconsciousness?
I need to help her in the astral somehow?
How?

Thank you for your attention.
Wander Brazilian.

Observer1964
19th May 2013, 18:01
What came to my mind while reading this is the work of a japanese researcher named Emoto or something like that. He put little stickers on testtubes of water with simple words like 'love' or 'hate' and and flashfreezes the water, when the ice is viewed under a microscope the nice words give beautiful pictures and the bad words give ugly pictures. Our body is mainly water so puting a bad label on it might very wel influence the water in ur body and maybe somehow this gives you the bad dreams.

Just my gutt feeling, nothing scientific.

btw,... when my father became old he also became demented and at times when i was very busy with him it was like I could feel the dementia inside myself... really spooky. After he died I did not feel it ever again.

=[Post Update]=

http://www.reneemerkestijn.com/resources/masaru-emoto%20crystals%20healing.jpg

=[Post Update]=

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/49390_f520.jpg

ghostrider
19th May 2013, 18:03
symbols, colors, and mathmatics are the language of the universe... mostly symbols, they can carry energy, most of the time the symbols are upside down , having the opposite affect desired... sounds like the spritiual world wants her, and she is holding on to this life for whatever reason...

Soulboy
31st May 2013, 17:40
Hi,

I realise this thread is not piping hot anymore, but I only just joined and thought I'd contribute to this topic.

I found your story very interesting and am also fascinated by Masaru Emoto's work. The Wikipedia page (The talk, not the article section) is very interesting. How hard people are trying to discredit his work to distract people from the thought that consciousess might be more than a fairy tale dreamt up by some hippies in an ashram in Goa, almost encourages you to believe more strongly in what Emoto has to say. As a soulboy (someone who loves soul music), listening to those higher vibrational frequencies in the music, I am sure that it has a better effect on people's spirits, minds or whatever you like to call it, than dubstep or heavy metal music with their lower frequency music. Emoto influenced water by playing music to it and the water did not look too good when it was being played heavy metal or harder rock music.

But back to the topic:

I certainly do think that symbols and pictures on items of clothing (and other items in our lives) can have an effect on us and I think that large corporations know that. The next time you are at a clothes store of the streetwear or even kid's clothes variety, for a while pay attention to how many skulls and crossbones are featured on clothing these days, even baby's clothing. It is just unbelievable.

If you were to believe what I believe, namely that these symbols do have an effect on the people around them as they take them in (whether that may be consciously, subconsciously - or unfortunately very often rather un-consciously), would it not be an awful awful idea to buy baby clothes with skulls, terrible slogans for kids like my neighbour's 10 year-old daughter's t-shirts saying "I'm sorry for being so sexy!" and other symbols of the same energetic quality on them? You could almost think that those clothes companies depict these skulls on kid's and teen clothes and other items for that very reason. Thoughts, anyone?

naste.de.lumina
31st May 2013, 18:12
Hi,

I realise this thread is not piping hot anymore, but I only just joined and thought I'd contribute to this topic.

I found your story very interesting and am also fascinated by Masaru Emoto's work. The Wikipedia page (The talk, not the article section) is very interesting. How hard people are trying to discredit his work to distract people from the thought that consciousess might be more than a fairy tale dreamt up by some hippies in an ashram in Goa, almost encourages you to believe more strongly in what Emoto has to say. As a soulboy (someone who loves soul music), listening to those higher vibrational frequencies in the music, I am sure that it has a better effect on people's spirits, minds or whatever you like to call it, than dubstep or heavy metal music with their lower frequency music. Emoto influenced water by playing music to it and the water did not look too good when it was being played heavy metal or harder rock music.

But back to the topic:

I certainly do think that symbols and pictures on items of clothing (and other items in our lives) can have an effect on us and I think that large corporations know that. The next time you are at a clothes store of the streetwear or even kid's clothes variety, for a while pay attention to how many skulls and crossbones are featured on clothing these days, even baby's clothing. It is just unbelievable.

If you were to believe what I believe, namely that these symbols do have an effect on the people around them as they take them in (whether that may be consciously, subconsciously - or unfortunately very often rather un-consciously), would it not be an awful awful idea to buy baby clothes with skulls, terrible slogans for kids like my neighbour's 10 year-old daughter's t-shirts saying "I'm sorry for being so sexy!" and other symbols of the same energetic quality on them? You could almost think that those clothes companies depict these skulls on kid's and teen clothes and other items for that very reason. Thoughts, anyone?

Hello soulboy.
Yes I believe that figures and especially the intention to create these figures can attract energies of similar frequencies.
As the experiences of Mr. Masaru Emoto shows us, in addition to attracting they influence the shape of these energians create.
And the intent shapes the frequency and vibration.
This topic was never Hot Hot ... but who knows, maybe now take fire by the interference of their good intent.
Thank you for your valuable contribution.

soleil
4th June 2013, 16:12
possibly the way the colours of the clothes we wear enhance / decrease the chakra that is associated with the colour. all of these are interrelated. since discovering the effects of colour, i've done my damndest to wear colour and not black/grey/white, as i used to do.

vje2
4th June 2013, 17:19
You are what you wear...!

Just kidding, now, back to the topic.

Energy follows thought... and intentions are thoughts "intended" to cause harm or well-being. Is down to the individual to make the choices when selecting their clothes. Yes I do believe clothes carry an intentional progamming through the labels or contents.
whether on top of that are lowere energies that attached to them to further enhanced the intention is only a guess and it could well be true.
If it is any help, whenever I feel I am being attacked in a dream I immediately called upon archangel Michael.
It works for me, as he is the archangel of courage and protection.

Just a thought!

;)