PDA

View Full Version : Clif High webbot predictions for 2010

Swanny
31st March 2010, 08:37
Does anyone know if he has spoken to a radio station ie Coast to Coast yet??
I would like to hear what he has predicted.

Did his predictions for last year come true???

Gita
31st March 2010, 09:01
Quote,

Death of the Dollar and Financial Collapse

The death of the dollar is on for 2010, with a "lockdown crisis" predicted before the vernal equinox, and with (apparently) simultaneous hyperinflation and deflation beyond that. This will impact US markets and the federal government severely, putting great stress on the "central banking/warfare model," de-funding many black ops, and eventually taking down federal entitlement programs like social security. All global financial markets and societies will be negatively affected.

Many state and local governments will be forced into massive layoffs, with some local government entities folding entirely. Pension funds will fail, leading to the failure of insurance companies. Large numbers in the US will see a "shocking plunge into poverty." Hunger, desperation, anger, and the threat of gold/silver confiscation will prompt riots.
The dollar collapse will drive price spikes and shortages of some commodities by the end of 2010, notably food and energy. The shortages and social disruption are a key part of TPTB's plan for consolidating global power.

Sun, Climate, and Pole Shift

"Secrets revealed" continues to be a driving force in unfolding events. Most notably, Clif has climbed aboard the Climate Skeptic bandwagon, assigning the ClimateGate emails to the secrets-revealed category and calling the concept of manmade global warming a complete fabrication. (See sidebar for GP comment.) The report nonetheless predicts serious climate disruptions in 2010 due to solar system changes.

A gap in the data from March 2012 through May 2013 suggests a planetwide disruption in the normal level of human communication. The cause is unknown but could be a coronal mass ejection from the sun, pole-shift effects on earth, or other society-disrupting earth changes.

The Powers That Be vs. Humanity

2010-2011 will be an intense period of struggle between TPTB and the masses, as TPTB try to avert loss of control. A number of countervailing forces will emerge against TPTB, including a non-violent "revolutionary self-organizing collective," a quiet coup by a group of military officers, and powerful "expanded-consciousness" entities (the gnosine).

TPTB fear a mass awakening of humans to the truth of their own nature and the facts of TPTB's control mechanisms.'

Unquote

http://www.grinningplanet.com/articles/predictions/clif-high-interviews-web-bots-predictions.htm#report200912

Gita
31st March 2010, 09:03
Clif High, Web Bot Project (2010 PREDICTIONS/ Prophetic Signs & Portents Series)

D79pE1xBrTc

Gita
31st March 2010, 09:07
Quote,

'WebBot Project Predictions for 2009 and 2010: Iran War, Depopulation, Flu Pandemic, Famine ….. and Dollar Collapse!

•The time monks at halfpasthuman.com have just released their latest forecast ALTA reports. George Ure (www.urbansurvival.com) and Clif High, the time monks, go on the Coast To Coast with George Noory radio (21 July 2009) show to talk about some of their forecast/predictions. Here are some :

- A big crisis is kicked off on October 25, 2009. It could be that Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into chaos.

- When Israel bombs Iran (also around end Oct early Nov), they will use a nuclear-tipped bunker buster that will hit something unforeseen underground. As a result, a radioactive cloud will form that will pollute and sicken Southeast Asia. This will cause much of the world to turn against Israel.

- The “Death of the Dollar” will be a continuing trend, with a hyper inflationary period in 2010, and banking crises/confidence losses that will begin in August 2009 and escalate by November 2009.

- ”Global Coastal Phenomena” will be gradual, yet by March/April 2011 the situation could be disturbing for many people. Unusual movements of the Moon brought on by anomalies in the magnetosphere could cause coastal disruptions.

- The magnetosphere problems could lead to ultraviolet scorching of food crops. Grain crops will fail, mainly in the Northern Hemisphere, leading to food riots in the winter of 2010/spring of 2011. Specifically, they’ll be riots in Rome that will spill over into the Vatican.

- In South America, they’ll be large or mass sightings of UFO-related phenomena. In the summer of 2010, a video crew will interview an escapee from an internment facility. The young bald man will later be revealed to be a “non-Terran” human.

•The time monks are always fascinating to listen to. This interview is extremely dire in its predictions. The world will go to the brink of World War 3 when Israel bombs Iran. China and Russia will confront America and warn America not to interfere with their retaliation against Israel. America backs down: World War 3 is likely averted.

•The radioactive cloud released after the nuclear bombing of Iran will circulate the earth 9 times and cause untold number of deaths including many in America.

•Like all their previous predictions: it can be quite way out there. But both Clif and George are sane and sincere people who do not wish any of their predictions from their WebBot technology to come true. Similarly, for myself also, we prefer to be wrong and laughed at than to be right and see global catastrophe resulting in millions dying. A great interview for all who can take it. Their accurate past forecasts speak highly of them. Highly recommended: One hell of a fun if somewhat scary ride! Let us hope the time monks are all wrong!'

Unquote

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2009/07/23/webbot-project-predictions-for-2009-and-2010-iran-war-depopulation-flu-pandemic-famine-and-dollar-collapse/

Gita
31st March 2010, 09:07
Another duplicate post!!

Anyways, this should keep you busy for a while Swanny.

ArtyCarl
31st March 2010, 09:11
I like Clif High, he is obviously a well read and intelligent individual and comes across as a well-meaning 'spiritual' person who at times seems a passenger to all this weird and wonderful webbot predictions. I have bought the reports and read them through many times and would have to say that in general terms it is a little hit and miss but he does stress it is an interpretation of what the linguistics are telling them. They have been talking about an increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity for a while and that certainly seems to be the case but on the other hand when specific dates have been involved like the one predicted for Oct/Nov last year I think nothing of great consequence happened to justify that prediction.

I would suggest you buy a report, they are not expensive, and give it a good read through and see if anything resonates with you.

Vidya Moksha
31st March 2010, 09:15
I LOVE clifs voice, he could tell me anything and i would be happy to listen. He is a wise, intelligent and clearly spiritual individual. I always listent to his stuff.. maybe its just his voice lol.....

Yet his forecasts are usually way off, its not him per se but his web bot.. but remember the warning of Oct 26 last year, when the dollar was dead.... etc etc

I dont think we can take his predictions with any seriousness, yet his discussions around projected scenarios are well worth a listen...

wonder if he has built his boat yet? :fish2:

stardustaquarion
31st March 2010, 09:44
In his latest report Cliff said that the Terra entity is safe, meaning that he no longer expect pole shift. That is great news and news that are in aligment with the GA too. Earth is shifting probabilities which is why predictions never seem to be accurate. Most of the predictions that exist in the world are based on probability one which was shifted in 2003. We are in uncharted territory which is why Michael St Clare was wrong regarding Sarah Pallin, this was the prefered candidate of the Corteum group on probability three...it did not happen

We have the power to change the future, that power resides in us raising our vibration and focusing in the outcome that we desire rather than the one we don't. It is not too late yet

I found this :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-Pg2n9hTgQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-Pg2n9hTgQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jan Rodrigo
31st March 2010, 13:32
Another brown night that well not disclose information or talk about the subject tell certain dates ,why?

gibonos
31st March 2010, 13:58
What people have to remember that future is not set in stone.
Just by looking into it you are changing it.
They are like intelligence reports, that bring clues to controlers on how to act and react, so just keep in mind it's not only us who read clifs work.

To correct one of the previous statements, dollar was not to die oct 25 or 26, it's a gradual process and is suppose to take a full year till nov 2010.
What I find very often is many just don't listen to him and read the content with dilligence, makes their own conclusions and spread it as webbot prediction.

We also have to keep in mind that clif writes what he sees from what people, mainly sheeple, write all over internet and that's what bots collect.
So if a temporal marker does not happen the whole chain of events it would trigger also does not happen.
I'm happy that there was no flu outbreak, and no war on Iran and hope there want be one.

If we, the west, want to fix middle east, lets just leave and let them feed with sand or evolve. (i don't mean to insult anyone, just general idea)

gibonos

Swami
31st March 2010, 16:01
The Cliff High report made my stomach turn...:sad:

gibonos
31st March 2010, 19:13
The Cliff High report made my stomach turn...:sad:

does it make you hungry for pie ? :)

gibonos

Swami
1st April 2010, 10:30
does it make you hungry for pie ? :)

gibonos

Depends on the kind of pie...:cool:

samvado
1st April 2010, 10:57
Anybody believing in the webbot predictions should watch this video, Derren Brown uses exactly the same methodology for his astrology piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haP7Ys9ocTk

Nagual
1st April 2010, 16:11
I posted this on PA1 when the last report came out,
I believe is still a possibility to be explored...

A friend of mine is a software engineer working for a huge video-game company. He says the way the WebBot works is pretty simple, sending 'little spiders' to grab keywords here and there throughout the internet (we know that), now, he also says that is even easier for somebody (TPTB?) to create another software that will travel the net leaving specific keywords to be picked-up by the 'little spiders'...

So I'm wondering...

TPTB knows that the WebBot report will be read by people like us, and then in different ways we will pass the info on to people around us, and the process will repeat a few times reaching many others.
And since we are all connected, all those keywords/events will be imprinted into the collective mind...

Now, we know the future is fluid and we create our own reality, so wouldn't be possible that TPTB is telling the WebBot what to tell us in order to draw the energy needed to make those things happen?

Just a thought....

Gita
1st April 2010, 16:45
I posted this on PA1 when the last report came out,
I believe is still a possibility to be explored...

A friend of mine is a software engineer working for a huge video-game company. He says the way the WebBot works is pretty simple, sending 'little spiders' to grab keywords here and there throughout the internet (we know that), now, he also says that is even easier for somebody (TPTB?) to create another software that will travel the net leaving specific keywords to be picked-up by the 'little spiders'...

So I'm wondering...

TPTB knows that the WebBot report will be read by people like us, and then in different ways we will pass the info on to people around us, and the process will repeat a few times reaching many others.
And since we are all connected, all those keywords/events will be imprinted into the collective mind...

Now, we know the future is fluid and we create our own reality, so wouldn't be possible that TPTB is telling the WebBot what to tell us in order to draw the energy needed to make those things happen?

Just a thought....

A darn valid thought too. :thumb:

At this stage anything is possible and may even be probable.:eek:

Swanny
1st April 2010, 17:14
Yea I'm not sure about Clif
Lucus makes more sense to me. He has been researching his stuff for about 14 years

Find the recent interview of Lucus (who's made a great presentation, which can be found on www.the-rabbits-hole.com) and listen what he has to say recently...

Tv9dw2FsEss

seismorg
1st April 2010, 17:16
Hi Folks,
Does any one know if the audio has been released yet for WebBot?

Swanny
1st April 2010, 17:29
That's what I'm hoping for :)

seismorg
1st April 2010, 17:39
Did any one see this < Privacy advocates up in arms over Google's new 'Bedroom View' < from > http://www.sott.net/articles/show/205895-Privacy-advocates-up-in-arms-over-Google-s-new-Bedroom-View- < must be a hoax ??

Swanny
1st April 2010, 17:53
April fools joke :)

Vidya Moksha
2nd April 2010, 07:07
SOTT's writers have had their tongues firlmy in their cheeks of late :party:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/205894-Sudden-Mass-American-Enlightenment-Puzzles-Congress-and-Causes-National-Security-Alert

Vidya Moksha
2nd April 2010, 07:52
Yea I'm not sure about Clif
Lucus makes more sense to me. He has been researching his stuff for about 14 years

So lucus reckons 2012 is a big sleight of hand (I have to agree), BUT that Sept 28th (2010? no year) is when the illuminati will strike next in a big way, and Lucus reckons this will be the cover they need so they can crawl into their bunkers......

interesting interview

JoshERTW
2nd April 2010, 13:35
Did any one see this < Privacy advocates up in arms over Google's new 'Bedroom View' < from > http://www.sott.net/articles/show/205895-Privacy-advocates-up-in-arms-over-Google-s-new-Bedroom-View- < must be a hoax ??

April Fools Joke?

Helvetic
2nd April 2010, 18:24
Web Bot Predictions 4/1/2010

George Ure & Clif High presented predictions about the economy, and U.S. and world events for the summer of 2010 and beyond. Their predictions are based on High's Web Bot technology which gives archetype descriptors of future events by tracking language pattern changes within Internet discussions forums. Here are some of the highlights of what they see coming: * No warfare between Israel and Iran, at least not until November. * Six very large earthquakes are yet to come during the rest of 2010. * A major tipping point will occur between November 8th 11th, 2010, followed by a 2-3 month release period. This tipping point appears to be US-centric, and could be a dramatic world-changing event like 9-11 that will have rippling after-effects. The collapse of the dollar might occur in November. * From July 8th, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar. * A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the "derivatives bubble," will see people moving out of cities. * After March 2011, the revolution wave will settle down into a period of reformation. * A "data gap" has been found between early 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that "our civilization gets knocked back to a pre-electronic state," such as brought about by devastating solar activity. * A new benign form of capitalism will emerge during 2017-2020.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL7DF2rQgog

Swanny
2nd April 2010, 18:51
Thanks Helvetic that's what I've been waiting for :)

gibonos
2nd April 2010, 20:39
Anybody believing in the webbot predictions should watch this video, Derren Brown uses exactly the same methodology for his astrology piece.

Your example is better applied to regular tv and tptw, not hph.
It has nothing to do with believing, it has to do with knowing.

gibonos

Swami
2nd April 2010, 20:59
Your example is better applied to regular tv and tptw, not hph.
It has nothing to do with believing, it has to do with knowing.

gibonos:loco:...................

Vidya Moksha
3rd April 2010, 07:50
I have listened to this now...mostly the same old same old with different time scales... one new thing was interesting:
* There is a 'splinter' group above the illuminati which have developed the capacity to go off world. They will do this during planetary upheavals and return later when we are scavenging minus technology, and set up a new high tech city.

Im not saying the rest isnt interesting, or useful, im saying we have heard it before. Clif is still predicting the end of the dollar and the need to stock up on the means to survive the collapse of all we know now.

Samvado, maybe I am psychic? i predicted the Derren Brown ending before i saw it, and i had not seen it before. Your standards are slipping Samvado :) your statement is not true or logical. Brown talks of cold readings, and how some charlatans use that technique. You cannot apply that that to astrology in general. And you certainly cant apply that to what clif high does, the two bear no relationship.

I still LOVE clifs voice :love: lol

Swami
5th April 2010, 06:26

So I'm wondering...

Just a thought....

Curiosity killed the cat and I got this answer:

all things are possible
he has actually addressed it specifically
This is precisely why they changed course and stopped regular publishing.

They allow for the "echo" of what they put out.
and concentrate like a laser on areas which are clearly memed by gov. disinfo agents.
Forums were co-opted and now a filtering of "ecohed" info is addressed.

And No, it wasn't Cliff High (Or Ur) who answered me.....

Humble Janitor
5th April 2010, 07:16
The Powers That Be vs. Humanity

2010-2011 will be an intense period of struggle between TPTB and the masses, as TPTB try to avert loss of control. A number of countervailing forces will emerge against TPTB, including a non-violent "revolutionary self-organizing collective," a quiet coup by a group of military officers, and powerful "expanded-consciousness" entities (the gnosine).

TPTB fear a mass awakening of humans to the truth of their own nature and the facts of TPTB's control mechanisms.'

Unquote

http://www.grinningplanet.com/articles/predictions/clif-high-interviews-web-bots-predictions.htm#report200912

They've already lost. We are here, ready to deal with them. Can't define "we" but let's just say, it's an unified spiritual front.

stardustaquarion
5th April 2010, 08:15
For me Cliff's reports are like weather reports the closer to the date the more probabilities that it will be accurate the further the more things can change the less accurate because the less amount of data. But because the webbots in a way reflect a very good cross cut through the mass conscioussness it gives a very accurate projection of what may happen. CF is very clear that he is not saying something is going to happen but that it appears as a possibility that it may happen or may be discussed by the press. Additionally, I find the reports much closer to reality than the statistical projections that other well known organizations make which tend to be rather out normally, specially the financial forecats of financial institutions

Since I am in the webbot forum I can say that the ammount of hits that the reports have is quite high. The problem seems to be more related to the interpretation people does of the reports and their own vision on the way things will pan out, which has nothing to do with the reports themselves

Saying that in a way it is good to know that the mass conscioussness can still change and it is not predestined to doom necessarily

Love to all

tone3jaguar
1st July 2010, 02:23
EDIT: I have screen captured the time wave graph so that you can see the correlation more easily than in the original version of this post where all I had was a link to a video for time wave zero.

You have to see this to believe it. Here is the graph that Cliff High has posted on his Half Past Human site followed by the graph generated by the Timewave zero software. The first graph that was generated with Web Bot data clearly shows changes in the linguistics which is basically a map of shifts in consciousness. The Time Wave Zero Graph shows a steep dip in the time wave at the same moment. Both graphs dip right as the 7th day begins in the Galactic Underworld of the Mayan Long Count Calendar. These are all basically saying that there is a huge shift in consciousness headed our way.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/2010chart1.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/timewave2010graph.png

Video of 2010 Time Wave Zero Graph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpFB1iVPAt0&feature=related

Anchor
1st July 2010, 02:53
What does the verticle axis represent ?

tone3jaguar
1st July 2010, 03:00
Vertical Axis represents ratio of change in the linguistics picked up by Web bot.

Anchor
1st July 2010, 03:12
Thanks, so, this seems to represent that at the moment we are increasingly talking about different things, but the big drop off means we are talking about the same things in the same way - rather like some kind of mass consensus is reached (or worse, perhaps a removed ability to even speak about anything we like on the internet).

tone3jaguar
1st July 2010, 03:25
Well, actually three things. The 7th day of the Galactic Underworld of the Mayan Calendar starts on October 28th 2010. That is right there where both graphs dip off. So you have got one ancient map of consciousness and two modern maps of consciousness all saying that there will be a significant shift in consciousness late October / Early November. Anytime you have got three different modalities that have been shown to have efficacy in the past showing basically the same thing, it has got to be important.

tone3jaguar
2nd July 2010, 00:56
Take a look at what happens when you put the plateaus of the two graphs right next to each other. Even the subtle peaks and valleys on the plateau are almost identical. The Web Bot is officially in my book mapping future consciousness by reading linguistics on the internet. FYI, I used to think it was total B.S.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/timewaveandwebbot.jpg

Firinn
2nd July 2010, 01:08
Thanks for bringing this to our attention tone3jaguar... fascinating!

Have you carried out dowsing with regards to it's significance or otherwise?

pilotsimone
2nd July 2010, 01:12
Thank you for posting this. What an exciting thread!

tone3jaguar
2nd July 2010, 01:46
Thanks for bringing this to our attention tone3jaguar... fascinating!

Have you carried out dowsing with regards to it's significance or otherwise?

No, but the Time Wave Zero graph is generated by a computer program that uses a pattern that emerges when 4000 years worth of another type of divination, the I Ching, is statistically analysed.

Did not use the pendulum on this one. However, the moment I saw the graph that Cliff High had posted the Time Wave Zero flashed into my consciousness. I was just checking if they where the same for fun. The results where very surprising.

I refrain from making any kind of predictions about the future because we are not living down one linear time stream.

tone3jaguar
2nd July 2010, 02:00
To further expand on what we are looking at here with the graph generated with the Web Bot. The Web Bot is a computer program that sends spiders out on the internet looking for patterns in language that people are using to communicate with. Apparently even if what people are talking about is what they had for breakfast, the language they use when doing so will have the embedded consciousness of the time frame it correlates to in the words. I do not know exactly how Cliff High (the guy that wrote the program and analyses the data) correlates the dates to the linguistics.

What you are seeing in the first graph are changes in linguistics from stressful linguistics (high spots on the graph) to stress release linguistics (low spots on the graph). So the dip down is actually showing a relief of stress, not a down turn for the worst. Where as we are at this moment building up stressful language (anxiety consciousness). Both graphs show a spike on July 7th. So something will happen on July 7th the will induce anxiety. Then it shows a release of the stress on the 11th of July.

Make Sense?

3optic
2nd July 2010, 03:44
I've only read what you have posted here but this looks very intriguing, tone3. Is the The Time Wave Zero Graph from Terrence Mckenna's work?

Steven
2nd July 2010, 03:50
A grand shift in the mass consciousness means grand changes in the reality. Stay focused on the best for all. The 9th of marsh 2011 will be the first day of the last steps of consciousness evolution lasting 260 days (manifesting fast and clearly). No outside changes, but rather global inside changes which will creates outside changes afterward.

Namaste, Steven

tone3jaguar
2nd July 2010, 04:19
I've only read what you have posted here but this looks very intriguing, tone3. Is the The Time Wave Zero Graph from Terrence Mckenna's work?

Yes, McKenna wrote the software before his passing.

A grand shift in the mass consciousness means grand changes in the reality. Stay focused on the best for all. The 9th of marsh 2011 will be the first day of the last steps of consciousness evolution lasting 260 days (manifesting fast and clearly). No outside changes, but rather global inside changes which will creates outside changes afterward.

Namaste, Steven

There is some debate on when the Universal Underworld will start. Carl Callaman (a leading mayan calendar researcher) thinks that everyone elses dates are off and that it will start on the date that you mention. (EDIT: That was not correct on my part. I had it backwards. Colleman is the one that thinks that October is the go time for the last 260 days.)

I am now leaning in the direction of the October date now simply because the graphs above seem to be showing that the beginning of the 7th day in the current underworld is coinciding with the indicated shift in consciousness. Could be a coincidence, but I doubt it.

The end of the Galactic Underworld (Current Epoch of time we are in) that started 1999, will occur 360 days after the beginning of the 7th day in it. It would last from October 28th 2010 - October 22nd 2011.

Tuza
2nd July 2010, 05:01
Well that has got to be cause for celebration very much so thanks tone.

Jonathon
2nd July 2010, 05:10
Excellent work T3J! Can you pull the time wave back to see a date where the huge valley is just prior to where we are now? I'm wondering what the correlation is with the oil spill.

3(C)+me
2nd July 2010, 05:16
Interesting, very interesting, thanks for the post.

3optic
2nd July 2010, 05:17
The July 11 date on the graph comes close to Carl Callaman's date for the start of the Pre-9th Wave. This is from a recent article of his recent article in Dot Connector:

It is in preparation of this somewhat mysterious ninth wave that I am encouraging the celebration of the Conscious Convergence, July 17-18, 2010, as a point to focus on aligning with the highest and decisive wave of the Mayan calendar system, the ninth wave.

Here's the full article:

Carl Johan Calleman on Conscious Convergence. A Wave of Unity, July 17-18, 2010

And for the reading impaired (that'd be me) here is the article in sexy bot voice:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KqHnsjjREbs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KqHnsjjREbs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Operator
2nd July 2010, 07:17
Remote Viewers are telling us that it is difficult to put a time scale onto their visions ... and yet the webbot seems to be able to do just that.
What I am intrigued by is that I have never seen (maybe I missed it) an explanation of how the webbot can be accurate almost to the day and
then even far in the future ...

I cannot prove anything and don't want to accuse anyone but sometimes I can't help but to wonder: we have not seen a single picture of Clif on the internet nor any picture of
the servers he's using etc. etc. and although the computers are reading the blogs, forums etc. he seems to be well read and knowledgeable into a lot of topics.

I am raising a QUESTION here (again: no hard accusation) ... WHAT IF the data released by the webbot is just an intentional controlled release just to massage the populous
and prepare them for the things to come ?

I know this might create some hefty responses but am I the only one questioning this from time to time ?

tone3jaguar
2nd July 2010, 11:51
It is healthy to ask questions like that. Keep asking them. I have listened to Cliff High on the Veritas Show a few times now. Their software was also featured on the History Channel 2012 episode. I do not know how it ties the linguistics in with the dates either. What I do know is that the original idea for the software was for financial sector predictions. They never intended it to be a teller of future events. That part of it was discovered by accident.

tone3jaguar
2nd July 2010, 11:54
Excellent work T3J! Can you pull the time wave back to see a date where the huge valley is just prior to where we are now? I'm wondering what the correlation is with the oil spill.

The video at this link will show all of 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpFB1iVPAt0&feature=related

jack
3rd July 2010, 18:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYhveJjg8Uw

Fast foreward to 05:53

Ian Xen Lungold - "What happens on October 28th, 2011 according to the Mayan calender of creation... Absolutely everything"

This is some amazing stuff right here.

grace
3rd July 2010, 19:55
i am just about positive that cliff high either seriously looks up to terence or blatantly steals mterial from him. i have listened to just about every terence mckenna leture i could get my hands on, sometimes multiple times, i've basically studied him.. and every time i listen to cliff he says somethign that is right out of terence's mouth. so i know he likes terence but above that i think he bases his predictions on terence's timewave graph. i do not think this is a coincidence. cliff clearly admires terence and the fact that the predictions are in sync with each other makes me feel like cliff is trying to gain a little recognition for terence's work, which might be good or bad, but personally i don't trust him.

kriya
3rd July 2010, 20:04

Ian Xen Lungold - "What happens on October 28th, 2011 according to the Mayan calender of creation... Absolutely everything"

This is also what James Gilliland from ECETI says, that October 2011 is when major earth changes happen.

tone3jaguar
3rd July 2010, 20:12
i am just about positive that cliff high either seriously looks up to terence or blatantly steals mterial from him. i have listened to just about every terence mckenna leture i could get my hands on, sometimes multiple times, i've basically studied him.. and every time i listen to cliff he says somethign that is right out of terence's mouth. so i know he likes terence but above that i think he bases his predictions on terence's timewave graph. i do not think this is a coincidence. cliff clearly admires terence and the fact that the predictions are in sync with each other makes me feel like cliff is trying to gain a little recognition for terence's work, which might be good or bad, but personally i don't trust him.

Click Here (http://halfpasthuman.com/Mistake.html) for the Article where Cliff High posted the Graph.

I have listened to both of them as well. Terrance was very very esoteric and out in Woo Woo land with everything he said. Cliff is very grounded in reality and has a healthy balance between right and left brain thought processes. They both have interesting concepts and way to present those concepts that we can all learn from. I have heard Cliff mention that the web bot is seemingly inferring the similar compression of time and evolution of consciousness that is indicated by McKenna and Lungold. He said that on Coast to Coast over a year ago. He does not hide it.

I am going to have to disagree with you about Cliff High stealing information from McKenna. Mckenna is no longer living. He was one of the great shamanic teachers of our era that also had a strong background in organic chemistry. I have used some of his ideas when I was writing before as well. This does not mean that I am stealing from him.

This means that I am honoring McKenna's legacy, not that I am stealing from him. Same goes for Cliff High. I am not ruling out the possibility that the graph was sniped from the timewave zero software. On the other hand Cliff High is a super intelligent guy. He knows that many of his readers / followers are also familiar with Time Wave Zero. I seriously doubt that he would intentionally put his credibility at risk in order to have a neat looking graph.

kriya
3rd July 2010, 20:16
Also, I don't know if you are aware that at ATS there is a thread called Warning from the Benevolents started by someone called ET_MAN which runs for more than 200 pages. He claims that he is human with ET connections and predicts October 2011 as the time of huge earth changes. I don't really know what to make of it or his agenda, but it's there if you want to look. Sorry if it sounds negative I don't wish to come across that way, but I believe there will be some changes that may well focus humanity in one direction.

Love,

Kriya

tone3jaguar
3rd July 2010, 20:25

This is also what James Gilliland from ECETI says, that October 2011 is when major earth changes happen.

I agree that there will be a massive shift in consciousness late October 2011. That is the beginning of the last epoch of time in the Long Count calendar. That being the Universal Underworld. During those last 260 days there will be as much evolution of consciousness occuring as has happened in the entire history of the Universe.

I would however refrain from focusing on what kind of external manifestations this will cause in "material" reality. Gilliland may be right about the Earth Changes. However, on which version of earth is he pulling those predictions from? My personal research says that the dimensional shift happens right around early February 2011. So if there where Earth changes on this version of Earth October 2011, it may not matter for those of us who rode the wave of consciousness to the more harmonious, higher frequency timelines.

EDIT, IN ADDITION: I do not know if it matters or if this is even accurate. Just thought I would throw it into the mix. I have been dowsing the number of parallel universes that our universe is entangled with, or connected in various ways. Not speaking of parallel time lines. More like the alternate universes that have their own unique creators and what not. Right now the number comes up right around 454,000,000

When I checked if the number of entangled universes was going to increase as we approached the end of the Evolution of consciousness (Mayan Calendar), it came up yes. Then when I checked when this would happen, it came up at the beginning of the Universal Underworld. That being late October 2011. According to the dowsing the number of entangled universes will jump from the 454 million all the way up to over 6 billion!. I have no clue what this means for us.

shiva777
3rd July 2010, 21:05
Lungolds predictions of what would occur in the last 5 years were ridiculous and very inaccurate,as has been the case with almost ALL mayan calendar" experts "predictions about what would occur the last few years...if only they would admit that and if only people would face that truth,,,their theories are very shakey when you look at the last few years evenyts and what the "experts" predicted according to their mayan calendar theories....if you are going to spread their work at least do the research about past predictions ...watch as nothing special happens on these "end dates" of oct 2011 or dec 2012...things are happening now and they are accelerating...anyone who focuses on one day or a sudden shift in dimensional awareness on those dates is delusional...things are changing NOW and they will continue to cnage and it is up to each of us as to how we ex[perience these dates and changes...the mayan calendar is a HUGE distraction for most..;.live NOW,forget futiure dates,no one knows what really lies ahead

jack
3rd July 2010, 21:12
It would seem logical to assume that if the number is over 6billion, there will be a different "reality" for each individual human. Thats just a shot in the dark, but before reading that part of your post, it had flashed through my mind that at the beginning of the universal galactic cycle, there would come the time where everyones thoughts about reality would solidify into existance.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hmm, I posted that at 22:11 gmt.

Theres method in them numbers. Pity this addition change the time by a minute or two

tone3jaguar
3rd July 2010, 22:01
Lungolds predictions of what would occur in the last 5 years were ridiculous and very inaccurate,as has been the case with almost ALL mayan calendar" experts "predictions about what would occur the last few years...if only they would admit that and if only people would face that truth,,,their theories are very shakey when you look at the last few years evenyts and what the "experts" predicted according to their mayan calendar theories....if you are going to spread their work at least do the research about past predictions ...watch as nothing special happens on these "end dates" of oct 2011 or dec 2012...things are happening now and they are accelerating...anyone who focuses on one day or a sudden shift in dimensional awareness on those dates is delusional...things are changing NOW and they will continue to cnage and it is up to each of us as to how we ex[perience these dates and changes...the mayan calendar is a HUGE distraction for most..;.live NOW,forget futiure dates,no one knows what really lies ahead

All that proves is that Lungold is a terrible prophet and an excellent historian. Just because he is not a good prophet does not mean that his correlations into how the calendar matches up to the past are inaccurate. Lungold is not the one that did all of the calculations and figuring on what the Long Count calendar was indicating anyway. That was done by Carl Callaman who worked with Mayan elders to gain a more accurate understanding of what the different epochs of time where supposed to all be about. All Lungold was doing was a presentation on Callaman's findings. The work that Lungold did was on the spiritual calendar of the Mayans, the Tzolkin calendar. He also worked hand in hand with Mayan elders on the interpretation of that calendar just like Callaman did on his.

All future predictions about anything by anybody are not going to be reliable right now. This is because time is multi faceted and completely unfixed. You do of course realize that by saying...

"watch as nothing special happens on these "end dates" of oct 2011 or dec 2012"

You are also making predictions about the future as well right? Best not to assume anything about the future at all and allow yourself to live in the now instead.

"things are happening now and they are accelerating..."

This is what all of these modalities for mapping the evolution of consciousness predicted before the acceleration started happening. Which is it? Are they all wrong? Or are they all right?

Heartsong
3rd July 2010, 22:02
Well, from this thread it appears that we've pinned down the when (October 2010) and have alluded to the what (massive conscience change and/or massive earth change).

Does anyone have more detailed information. I don't mean for this to sound snarky, I'm fascinated by the discourse so far. But I can't picture how these changes will affect people and other earth life forms. Will it make us all enlightened? Animal like? Diseased? Healthy? Desperate? Contented?
Anybody have a clue what we're looking look forward to?

shiva777
3rd July 2010, 22:24
no one knows...especially NOT the mayan calendar "experts"...their predictions based on their mayan calendar theories have MOSTLY been so inaccurate that it amazes me that people put so much energy in to their mayan calendar and their end-date predictions...one thing is for sure,doing your inner work is what will determine how you go through the changes and where you end up..no date will save you or propel us all in to another dimension..

jack
3rd July 2010, 22:28
Will it make us all enlightened? Animal like? Diseased? Healthy? Desperate? Contented?

Dolores Cannon
Dannion Brinkley
Gregg Braden
Ian Xel Lungold

Just a few names to get you started. Nobody can explain to you what might happen, your going to have to see it for yourself. It really is that "crazy" - (to the average joe that is)

shiva777
3rd July 2010, 22:31
in my opinion and experience the most realistic and non new-agey/sensationalistic look at spiritual-science and our near future is here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK2vWZE8noU

part 1 AND 2 will explain alot about how ascension is a science and not an airy-fairy concept as most new-agers promote..Canon,lungold,Braden,Wilcock...that whole crowd have a much too simplistic understanding of spirituality and the REAL LIFE effects of spiritual science....their work is largely based on communication with negative ET's,laboratory type experiments and examples based on many false premises...false prophets who are not aware of the deeper issues at play

jack
3rd July 2010, 22:35
Manifestation is coming to fruition faster and faster as "time" goes by. We are at a stage now where the time between thought and physical manifestation is much less then it was ten years ago, and this trend continues at a rapid pace.

This is not an "Airy-Fairy" concept, it has firm foundation in the experience of many. If this trend continues, it makes absolute sense, what so many are agreeing upon, that "everything will happen at once"

tone3jaguar
3rd July 2010, 22:45
Well, from this thread it appears that we've pinned down the when (October 2010) and have alluded to the what (massive conscience change and/or massive earth change).

Does anyone have more detailed information. I don't mean for this to sound snarky, I'm fascinated by the discourse so far. But I can't picture how these changes will affect people and other earth life forms. Will it make us all enlightened? Animal like? Diseased? Healthy? Desperate? Contented?

The only indicator we have for what this means (the dip in the graphs) comes from the data that generated the web bot version of the graph. The high points on the web bot graph are stress related linguistics which would seemingly be caused by stress related frequencies of consciousness, which in turn manifests as stressful events in material reality. The the low points in the graph are the opposite. That is where there are increases in the release of stress types of linguistics and decreases in the stress words. What that graph is basically showing you is the ratio of stress related words pulled by web bot to the stress release words pulled by web bot.

So when the web bot graph dives off there in early November 2010, the slope in the line indicates two solid months of an increase in stress release language and and a decrease in stressful language. Based off of that I would say that something good probably happens right there in Late October that causes people to take a two month long breath of relief over something.

I guess that if you look at Callaman's research into what the different epochs of time in the Mayan system are moving towards you could form some conclusions on that as well. Pre 1999 the epoch of time we where in on the Mayan long count was the Planetary Cycle. That cycle had to do with 2 things. The evolution of the consciousness of the people on the planet becoming "planetary", and something referred to as power consciousness.

Near then end of that 7th "underworld" or epoch of time, the consciousness of everyone on the planet became linked together via the internet. That is how the planetary aspect of it manifested. The other aspect of that rather large section of time was the build up of "power" consciousness. In other words, anything in material reality related to power from machinery to power monger people prevailed because of the energy that was around.

Now the section of time that we are in on the Mayan system is called the 8th underworld, or the Galactic Cycle. Before I go into this it is important to note that I am guessing here, not making predictions. If you project what happened in the last "planetary" cycle over to this "galactic" cycle then logic would lead you to believe that we are headed towards becoming more integrated with galactic consciousness some how.

This galactic cycle has the theme of Ethics embedded in it where as the planetary cycle had power themes embedded in it. We are now coming up to the home stretch of this "galactic" cycle. If planetary communication was the end result of the last cycle, could the end result of this "galactic" cycle be galactic communication? That would be my guess. Then if the entire last 11 years has been a build up of ethics consciousness, we might be looking at some sort of event where this power consciousness stuff is finally phased out.

This deal where the "power" mongers of the world are seemingly showing us their hands on accident shows me that this is exactly what has been happening. The oil spill may be the earths was of throwing up all over the power mongers. We will see.

shiva777
3rd July 2010, 22:56
last year and a few years prior Cliff's reports said that the period between jan -july 2010 would be full of economic collapse,widesptread rioting on the streets,martial law,major food shortages world wide and so much more...AGAIN do the research and see how inaccurate the webbot is about most things...Cliff paints a very dark picture that consistently proves to be incorrect and full of fear-based conclusions about things...his "monkey-mind" is very dark...things are going to get more chaotic but there are forces intervening and at work that are buffering alot of the chaos and each one of us who doesn't energise the negative probable futures lightens things up...Cliff's reports in many ways play in to the hands of the controllers as they project the Illuminati's plans as being successful when in most cases they are not...

tone3jaguar
3rd July 2010, 23:02
last year and a few years prior Cliff's reports said that the period between jan -july 2010 would be full of economic collapse,widesptread rioting on the streets,martial law,major food shortages world wide and so much more...AGAIN do the research and see how inaccurate the webbot is about most things...Cliff paints a very dark picture that consistently proves to be incorrect and full of fear-based conclusions about things...his "monkey-mind" is very dark...things are going to get more chaotic but there are forces intervening and at work that are buffering alot of the chaos and each one of us who doesn't energise the negative probable futures lightens things up...Cliff's reports in many ways play in to the hands of the controllers as they project the Illuminati's plans as being successful when in most cases they are not...

I am not trying to tout Cliff as some sort of legendary prophet. The graph he generated is hard data from the web bot, not his interpretation of that data. He has admitted that what he calls his "monkey mind" sometimes causes him to jump to conclusions about what the data was indicating. He is also the first to point out that he was wrong when his interpretation turns out to be wrong. That is what that article the graph came from was all about. He had interpreted that there was going to be a war involving some mistake that Israel had made. Forget about the personalities involved in this data for a moment and just observe the trends in the data. When ever you get trends in data like this, it is something to pay attention to.

jack
4th July 2010, 01:14
Its no coincidence that both Dolores Cannon, and Dannion Brinkley, Past life regressionist, Near Death experiencer respectively, have concluded that there will be what they explain as a "new earth" created at around and about the times where great change is indicated by Timewave zero, The Mayan Calender and Cliff Highs web-bot reports. These are just a few of the coincidental correlations that spring to mind.

The amount of different and completely unrelated studies that have come to this conclusion is nothing short of staggering and so far beyond the realms of chance that the conclusion is inescapable. We are undergoing a major metaphysical event, the likes of which has not been seen for millennia.

tone3jaguar
4th July 2010, 03:12
Its no coincidence that both Dolores Cannon, and Dannion Brinkley, Past life regressionist, Near Death experiencer respectively, have concluded that there will be what they explain as a "new earth" created at around and about the times where great change is indicated by Timewave zero, The Mayan Calender and Cliff Highs web-bot reports. These are just a few of the coincidental correlations that spring to mind.

The amount of different and completely unrelated studies that have come to this conclusion is nothing short of staggering and so far beyond the realms of chance that the conclusion is inescapable. We are undergoing a major metaphysical event, the likes of which has not been seen for millennia.

What is about to happen has never happened before in the history of space time in this dimension of consciousness. It started ramping up 16.4 billion years ago and is compressing to a singularity in less than 2 years.

Heartsong
4th July 2010, 03:20
Does it seem to others of the forum that many of predictions we hear about seem to be focused on the United States or perhaps the United States and Great Britain? As if we were the most significant members of the earth's population.

I often think when I hear that "there will be great famines, plagues, no recognized currency, poisoned waters, no rule of government" in the near future. Our self-appointed prophets have forgotten about the many places in Africa where it's not "coming", it's already here! And what of the innermost places in Russia or Mongolia, or China or the small islands of Indonesia?

Perhaps some of the people we look to for telling earth's future are limited in their perspective due to their own knowledge or experience. Or, perhaps the sources of the messages have their limited view. Or even (not to be mean) they know they're speaking to a very specific euro-american audience and that's where their bread is buttered.

CetaceousOne
4th July 2010, 07:00
This thread contains a palpable sense of excitement that has been missing from these parts for awhile.

Nice work, t3j! :cool:

leavesoftrees
4th July 2010, 07:41

Here is a list of webbot predictions for 2009 posted on George Ure's site. A quick scan can see how accurate it is/was. Also interesting that the web bot's predictions always focus on negative outcomes never anything positive. In a word fearmongering

February 2009
Global tensions which have been in release mode due
to falling markets since early October 2008, bottom
out briefly starting in the Feb 14-Mar 1 area.
From this point, the country enters a period of
‘building tensions’ which will carry through into the
‘summer of hell’.
Global coastal event(s) start to heat up –lead in events
possible.
Wave of enlistments to US Military as an alternative to
unemployment (Obama youth corps?)

March-April 2009
Food/Goods riots/demonstrations/confrontations presage
the broader breakdown of social contract over summer.
International pressure begins to build on the US dollar –
this is a months-long process.
NASA (and political) Whistleblowers appear in number

May 2009
Squatters /displaced / homeless / unemployed
persons begin to question the socioeconomic contract.
Prices of commodities continue rising (from dollar
repudiation) and electrical power and other services
become sporadic in isolated areas.
Continuing unemployment, pressures on government
to reduce spending, while at the same time social
services demands skyrocket trying to quell potential
(turning to actual) violence
Global Coastal Events (GCE) go mainstream

June-July 2009
Experiences of the ‘summer of hell’ vary based on
region. California may have veggies, but no power.
Iowa may have corn, but no veggies, Northwest may
have power, but little food –
Concurrently there are lots of Terra events –goodly
number of ‘summer shakes’ (earthquakes) but even
though large enough to be normal ‘headlines’ they are
instead footnotes to the breakdown of social contract
globally.

August 2009
Government services falter as budgets collapse.
Purchasing power of dollar failing in some regions
leads government workers to walk off the job as they
don’t get ‘value’ for ‘work’
Possibility of Social Security, and other government
payments such as military retirement, being reduced
or temporarily not available.

September 2009
Geopolitical landscape dramatically changed as small
communities evolve a ‘cooperative living’ model which
we call ‘bogslife’ (beyond organizational and
governmental systems). Like “Hippies 3.0” with no
fall-back position.
Seriously eroded ‘federal’ governance model as self-
sufficient sub regions arise more responsive to local
conditions.

October 2009
Internet becomes sporadic
In late summer/early fall expect two major ‘ship
disappearances (may or may not make public
consciousness). One may involve two members of the
royalty/aristocracy while the other may involve a
boatload of Hollywood-types.

yiolas
4th July 2010, 09:57
Does it seem to others of the forum that many of predictions we hear about seem to be focused on the United States or perhaps the United States and Great Britain? As if we were the most significant members of the earth's population.

I often think when I hear that "there will be great famines, plagues, no recognized currency, poisoned waters, no rule of government" in the near future. Our self-appointed prophets have forgotten about the many places in Africa where it's not "coming", it's already here! And what of the innermost places in Russia or Mongolia, or China or the small islands of Indonesia?

Perhaps some of the people we look to for telling earth's future are limited in their perspective due to their own knowledge or experience. Or, perhaps the sources of the messages have their limited view. Or even (not to be mean) they know they're speaking to a very specific euro-American audience and that's where their bread is buttered.

Hi Heartsong ! and welcome to the forum. Thanks for reminding us that the 'Western Industrialized Nations' do not comprise the world in its entirety.
I've often thought myself that these prophesied calamities have happened and is happening in "poorer" less industrialized areas of the world.
For them I am sure it is like the "end of the world.

Back on topic I too believe that Terence McKenna hit on a very important and provable theory. Humanity lost a great philosopher/scientist when he passed. Cliff High's web bot project does a very good job in reinforcing time wave zero. We should have made this correlation a long time ago.

tone3jaguar
4th July 2010, 12:23

Perhaps some of the people we look to for telling earth's future are limited in their perspective due to their own knowledge or experience. Or, perhaps the sources of the messages have their limited view. Or even (not to be mean) they know they're speaking to a very specific euro-american audience and that's where their bread is buttered.

This is why I ignore any of the people who have specific events predicted in the future. Mapping trends in consciousness has efficacy in my opinion. This is a lot different than people nailing down specific circumstances and pegging them as eminent future events. If you are simply mapping trends in the frequencies of consciousness then you are allowing for the future to manifest in any way that we choose it to.

I do not really pay much attention to Cliff Highs personal analysis of the data and what future events it may or may not be showing. I believe in his web bot softwares ability to snag trends in consciousness. Past that I am still pretty much on the fence with the "This is the way it is going to go down" stuff from anyone including Cliff High.

These trends in the frequencies of consciousness are effecting the entire planet. They are being caused by the region of space that our solar system is moving through right now combined with the compressing evolution of the entire 3rd dimensional Universe. You can bet that not only are they effecting the moods and actions of people in the high tech areas of the world, they are also effecting everyone else also.

Even the early February 2011 dimension shift that I have predicted is simply a prediction of a trend in consciousness. For all I know the transition will be seamless and it will take us a while to even figure out that something has changed.

Eric J (Viking)
4th July 2010, 12:52
Hey Tone3 ... excellent connection...

Great thread!!

Thanks

viking

4th July 2010, 13:29
tone3 this is amazing, thanks for bringing this to Avalon's attention.

jack
4th July 2010, 13:46
What is about to happen has never happened before in the history of space time in this dimension of consciousness. It started ramping up 16.4 billion years ago and is compressing to a singularity in less than 2 years.

That's correct Tone3.

What I'm referring to is a mass evolution in consciousness of more then a handful of people at the same time. This has happened before, as alluded to by such civilisations that have simply "disappeared" without any kind of reasonable explanation. But this is the first time in the history of the universe, since it was created, that we will experience a universal evolution of consciousness. Not just human consciousness, but planetary, Solar, and Galactic.

My studies, and the studies of many more have firmly come to this conclusion. It might sound brazen of me to say, but its come to a point where I'm beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Exciting times one might say. Just try telling this to the man on the street.

tone3jaguar
4th July 2010, 16:05
That's correct Tone3.

What I'm referring to is a mass evolution in consciousness of more then a handful of people at the same time. This has happened before, as alluded to by such civilisations that have simply "disappeared" without any kind of reasonable explanation. But this is the first time in the history of the universe, since it was created, that we will experience a universal evolution of consciousness. Not just human consciousness, but planetary, Solar, and Galactic.

My studies, and the studies of many more have firmly come to this conclusion. It might sound brazen of me to say, but its come to a point where I'm beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Exciting times one might say. Just try telling this to the man on the street.

Totally, however I would not rule out the possibility that the small scale ascensions of entire societies in the past may have been aided by technology. I stopped being on the fence about whether or not the whole thing is real quite some time ago. Ever since my own personal intelligence, psychic abilities, and wisdom started increasing on their own almost overnight. The world has literally looked different visually for me for almost 2 years now. I can flat out do things now that where not possible for me before. I can feel my consciousness evolving.

Operator
4th July 2010, 17:17
This thread contains a palpable sense of excitement that has been missing from these parts for awhile.

I agree ... a good thread with a valuable discussion ... I have been reading all posts so far and as net result feel even more confused.
What remains with me is my own feeling/intuition is that something significant is ahead ... and rather sooner than later.

Perhaps that's for most of us and that's why we are grasping for anything we can get our hands on. It's also interesting to see how
we are trying to convince ourselves to prove what is scientifically based or not as if that would guarantee us something.

I have seen e.g. Ian Lungold and was amazed that he predicted a coming economic collapse in 2003 and demise of any kind of power
structure. In general I see this happen but I also have to agree that the timing is years later than he predicted.

In case of web bot I have also noted that things did NOT happen as I interpreted the reports ... like e.g. summer of hell for 2009.
Perhaps it was not related to me or my area and could it be applicable elsewhere but it seems not significant enough to have
made world news.

Also it is very important to realize that certain events would indeed impact cultures/areas in a different way. An CME that damages
electronics, power grids, satellites, communications would impact western cultures more than e.g. an African tribe living from the
land. The reason why it all seem to focus on western world impact is because western world members are over-represented here.

Besides a technological reason there could be another one: ongoing insecurity in the western world cultures. People who still live
more in harmony and balance with nature are less insecure and have less need to participate in forums like this ... (?)
Maybe some or most of the people here are somewhere between worlds and stand with each leg in one of both worlds.

My main conclusion so far is that I should train myself and be able to 'duck' when needed. Not to prepare myself specifically and try
to see WHAT to duck for ...
E.g. marines train themselves constantly to be flexible and resilient. They can't anticipate every single situation, improvisation and a
good foundation to fall back on is what works for them.

Or in other words it's still better to shape ourselves in order to change the outcome of future events than to have forecasted future
events let shape us ...

tone3jaguar
6th July 2010, 17:13
I went ahead and modified the web bot version of the graph so that it is easier to read the dates and see when the ups and downs are in the graph.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/editedgraph2.jpg

Steven
6th July 2010, 17:33
...(EDIT: That was not correct on my part. I had it backwards. Colleman is the one that thinks that October is the go time for the last 260 days.)...

No, you were correct the first time. Carl Calleman says the end date of the evolution of consciousness is 28th october 2011.

Look here: http://www.calleman.com/content/pyramid_of_consciousness.htm

There is a thread I made about it few months ago based on this idea:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?257-October-28th-2011

Namaste, Steven

3optic
8th July 2010, 05:57

I just posted that to my Facebook profile page. I credited you as tone3. People will think you're a rapper.

tone3jaguar
8th July 2010, 16:17
Thanks 3optic, I appreciate that. It probably sounds like science fiction to the masses more so than rap.

I was just reminding myself of what I have learned first hand about the true nature of the play out of events in "material" reality. A while back I actually had a strange experience during meditation where over about a 1/2 hour interval I was allowed to view parallel timelines from the perspective of my parallel selves. This reminded me that any time there is a shift in consciousness we choose not only how to manifest it (consciously or not) we also choose which parallel timeline to experience what we have manifested.

What if that point in the graph where it dives off is where the bifurcation of the time streams begins to occur? Right now people have parallel selves on both the negative and positive subsets of timelines. Perhaps the predictions are about to manifest where people begin to drop off of one of these subsets of time streams or the other. Not disappear like rapture or some bull **** like that. I mean that if people have chosen the path of fear, the perhaps the parallel selves that they have on the positive time streams will perish some how. Then the opposite where if you have chosen the path of the absence of fear then the parallel selves you had on the negative time streams drop off of those.

I am just throwing the theory out there, not a prediction. Even if it where true, it would be impossible to prove even when it is happening. I believe that this is the degree of strangeness we are moving into here in the run up to the compression of time. This two month gap where there is only one trend in the linguistics of the web bot graph and the corresponding dip in the time wave zero graph may be the gradual separation of the time streams. It has always been our choice as to which time stream we exist on. However, if the predictions that are tangent from all areas of the world are true about two distinct realities manifesting it would make more sense to me anyway that this would not be an all of the sudden event.

If people start dropping off during that slope in the graph, the reason may very well be what I have outlined above. We will see, this could all just be conjecture. Don't hold me to it. Just like I stated, it would be impossible to prove it even when it is happening.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/timelinebifurcationgraphs.jpg

yiolas
8th July 2010, 17:11
=tone3jaguar;33083]Thanks 3optic, I appreciate that. It probably sounds like science fiction to the masses more so than rap.

What if that point in the graph where it dives off is where the bifurcation of the time streams begins to occur? Right now people have parallel selves on both the negative and positive subsets of timelines. Perhaps the predictions are about to manifest where people begin to drop off of one of these subsets of time streams or the other. Not disappear like rapture or some bull **** like that. I mean that if people have chosen the path of fear, the perhaps the parallel selves that they have on the positive time streams will perish some how. Then the opposite where if you have chosen the path of the absence of fear then the parallel selves you had on the negative time streams drop off of those.

Hi Tone3, I like your way of thinking. I would like to add one more possibility to your scenario.
Perhaps when each of us reduce our respective time lines to only one and drop off the rest, It will be like we never existed in the previous timelines. That way you get to keep your friends and family with you in the remaining timeline and you won't be missed in the old timelines because you never existed for them.
Does that make any sense ?

Fina
8th July 2010, 22:55
http://gcpdot.com/

I know I have posted this link before - the Global Consciousness Project -"The Dot'.

I had been checking it most days over the past couple of years - and these past few weeks the pattern has been really vivid.

... Universal Subconscious linking up?

tone3jaguar
9th July 2010, 01:05
That is interesting on the random number generators. Those have been shown to have wide fluctuations heading into major events like 911 also.

tone3jaguar
10th July 2010, 01:46
I have been doing some thinking and intuitive investigating about this November tipping point that has been discussed at length by Cliff and George Ure. As you probably heard in the new show with George with Mel on Veritas, they are not really sure what the event would be that would cause a two month emotional release. Logic is telling them that it must be something obvious like a Nuclear War, Disaster, or economic destruction.

I have come up with the idea that it may be the bifurcation of time steams. Just read what I wrote to Cliff and feel free to comment on how you feel about the information. I will not be offended or take it personally if your take on it is no in alignment with mine. This is an email that I just sent to Cliff High about this.

Cliff, I have been doing intuitive research for quite some time on the bifurcation of timelines. As you know predictions of this type of scenario have come from every one from the Hopi to the modern channelers like Deloris Cannon and what not.

I am also a very accurate intuitive dowser and have been trained by accurate dowsers. I ask my higher self questions directly and get the answers through the pendulum. The only near event that I had come up with as significant before I saw your chart with the November tipping point was in February 2011.

I had been checking when the dimensional shift was to occur and my higher self continuously answered the question with Feb. 11, 2011. 11:11

I had assumed the entire time that the bifurcation of the timeline subsets would occur suddenly the moment of the dimensional shift. However, now in light of the revealing of this November tipping point, which by the way also is indicated on the Time Wave Zero software charts, I think that the bifurcation may be the event that causes the emotional release language.

There have been all kinds of theories on how the bifurcation of timelines would play out. Those that try these predictions do not understand that there are actually millions of parallel timelines and millions of duplicate selves to go along with them.

Here is what is shown to me in meditation as a result of me asking for the answers to that question. People do not vanish without a trace like the bible thumpers believe. Because we have parallel selves on most of the parallel time streams, in a sense no one perishes all together.

Lets give a hypothetical number of 1 million parallel time streams. Lets refer to the least harmonious of these time streams as time stream number one. Then the most harmonious of these time streams as time stream number one million.

They are all separated by slight variations of the frequencies of consciousness that make up each time stream. Right now and previously these time streams where not separated entirely. In other words, your consciousness could slide almost seamlessly from one to the other depending on your frequency of consciousness. Kind of like the law of attraction actually being that you attract different version of the universe dependent on your beliefs.

Lets say that you labeled one half of these hypothetical million time streams "negative" (1-500,000) and the other half "positive" (500,001-1,000,000). Right now most people would have a representative of them self on both the negative and positive sub sets. What has been shown to me is that at the bifurcation point people end up being on one or the other subsets instead of both of them.

If people have chosen mostly to live without fear (High frequency time stream subset trait), then all of the parallel selves they have on the negative subsets would suddenly drop dead. Conversely if a person had chosen mostly fear consciousness (low frequency time stream subset trait), then suddenly all of the parallel selves they had on the positive subset suddenly drop dead. They would drop dead simply because they had been "unplugged" by the bifurcation.

So I guess the question is this. If millions of people the world over suddenly dropped dead for no apparent reason, would this account for the release linguistics that you are seeing? Would this fit the linguistics better than the alternative theories that you and George have surmised. Those being some sort of nuclear war, or disaster, or sudden economic global crash

If you choose to respond to this email, I will ask for your permission to post the text above with your response on both the Project Avalon Forums, The Manticore Forums, and my blog.

Thank you for your time Cliff,

Brad Johnson
www.altimatrix.com

HORIZONS
13th July 2010, 01:54
I have been doing some thinking and intuitive investigating about this November tipping point that has been discussed at length by Cliff and George Ure. As you probably heard in the new show with George with Mel on Veritas, they are not really sure what the event would be that would cause a two month emotional release. Logic is telling them that it must be something obvious like a Nuclear War, Disaster, or economic destruction.

I have come up with the idea that it may be the bifurcation of time steams. Just read what I wrote to Cliff and feel free to comment on how you feel about the information. I will not be offended or take it personally if your take on it is no in alignment with mine. This is an email that I just sent to Cliff High about this.

I assume that Cliff did not reply to your inquire?

tone3jaguar
13th July 2010, 02:54
Not yet anyway. I am sure he probably gets an email overload on a daily basis. On the chart, tomorrow shows a day of emotional release language. Lets see if something happens tomorrow. Maybe they will cap that well.

HORIZONS
13th July 2010, 13:18
Not yet anyway. I am sure he probably gets an email overload on a daily basis. On the chart, tomorrow shows a day of emotional release language. Lets see if something happens tomorrow. Maybe they will cap that well.

It will be interesting to see if some sort of "good news" is released into the public domain tomorrow - or even later today.

EDIT: I just checked CNN and this is posted this AM - it fits right in: "New Orleans, Louisiana (CNN) -- BP plans to begin testing the new cap on its ruptured deepwater well Tuesday -- a move that officials hope will be a step on the way to stopping oil from gushing into the Gulf of Mexico.
"This test involves closing one or more of the valves on the new cap for a period of time to allow BP to measure pressures in the well," retired Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen said.
The process could take anywhere from six hours to two days, or longer if BP extends them."

Operator
13th July 2010, 13:45
Keep in mind that it is an indication what people will talk about ... it doesn't necessarily mean it is all true

Sentience
13th July 2010, 22:48
Ask Cliff high to take a photo of his Server array. He won't because it doesnt exist. the reason the graphs match is because he has ripped off timewave zero for over 5 years.

Maybe next he will tell us he isn't doing anymore reports because all thats left to do is prepare, oh wait... he already did!

$$$$$$$$$$$$

tone3jaguar
16th July 2010, 18:10
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yrAghw3vnOM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yrAghw3vnOM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I think that the above video ties in nicely with the other info in this thread. On the web bot / time wave consciousness map we see that the have been seemingly building up to something.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/editedgraph2.jpg

Perhaps this new wave of consciousness energy is what the build up is all about. Take a look at where July 17-18 falls on the graph. It would make sense to me that the entire plateau of the graph may be the planetary collective consciousness adapting and or pushing against these new frequencies we are beginning to saturate in.

Perhaps this also goes with my long shot theory that the drop off in the graph is the bifurcation of the time lines. So far I have called the two subsets negative and positive. What if instead we call them the dualistic and unified consciousness time line sub sets. The pieces of the puzzle are seemingly beginning to look coherent.

3optic
17th July 2010, 21:57
Today and tomorrow are good days to set intentions says he. Thinking broadly as possibly would work most advantageously. ie. universal consciousness, not a billion dollars which would work out to $4.33 if we lose paper currency. The future is not what it used to be!

needs work..:P

tone3jaguar
18th July 2010, 03:36
Today and tomorrow are good days to set intentions says he. Thinking broadly as possibly would work most advantageously. ie. universal consciousness, not a billion dollars which would work out to $4.33 if we lose paper currency. The future is not what it used to be!

needs work..:P

The future will always be an idea. It will never be a thing.

MiguelQ
21st July 2010, 02:40
Guys.. October it will be barak Obama assassination.. its a prediction.. at least an attempt
80% ..
and that will change america forever! understand?... ( i think its because he will disclosure)

tone3jaguar
21st July 2010, 04:05
Guys.. October it will be barak Obama assassination.. its a prediction.. at least an attempt
80% ..
and that will change america forever! understand?... ( i think its because he will disclosure)

When you look at the future, you change it. That may have already happened on some of the time streams, on some it will never happen, and on some it will. Choose your time line.

MiguelQ
21st July 2010, 10:54
True we change when you think about a move in life..
but you can never know the outcome ..
But that think about Obama being the october possible death...
Made me think..what it's better? obama death timeline or other? what difference would it mean to this world? what impact.. what sacrifice...

but i dont know if i like Obama or not anymore, he seams honest (because hes black-at least this is my opinion...)? he seems nice, but his bloodline family of BUSH and all those "illuminati things"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06dkOfqF8Ak&translated=1

JoshERTW
22nd July 2010, 11:24
Keep in mind that under common law, someone thats a "9th Cousin" and anything 'removed' is not even considered a relation anymore - at least thats my interpretation of the attached chart, as the furthest it goes is 9th cousin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Canon_law_relationship_chart.svg

tone3jaguar
12th August 2010, 03:43
The web bot graph has July 10th through the 17th listed as "Obama Torment of the soul Days". I do not know what that means, but I will be watching the news.

tone3jaguar
28th September 2010, 01:35
We are now one month out from the dips in he Timewave Zero and Web Bot Graphs. I have been listening to the limited interviews that Cliff High has given since I started this thread. He said that there is a lot of language associated with the dip in the Web Bot graph about UFO wars. Could this mean that the PTB are actually going to go for the false flag UFO invasion and that someone will stop them? Is that what UFO wars means? We will see.

Dale
28th September 2010, 01:42
He said that there is a lot of language associated with the dip in the Web Bot graph about UFO wars. Could this mean that the PTB are actually going to go for the false flag UFO invasion and that someone will stop them? Is that what UFO wars means?

I've been wondering this a bit, myself.

The dip in the graph is fast approaching, and I can't exactly figure out what it will mean. It's possible that the PTB will try a false flag ET invasion, as they seem to be getting desperate, but it's hard to really know anymore. With the CNN disclosures earlier today, it seems that for a run up to an ET invasion, they're painting the ET's as benevolent peace makers. But again, who can really know anymore. Things are getting more interesting by the day.

Snowy Owl
28th September 2010, 01:55
The New Kid in Town (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/5/30/871474/-The-New-Kid-in-Town-)

Directly coming out of Boeing Phantom Works the X-37B Space Plane the grand child of the Dyna-Soar Project in 1963

Some Details of Secretive X-37B Space Plane Revealed
By Leonard David
SPACE.com’s Space Insider Columnist
posted: 18 April 2010
05:27 am ET

The X-37B orbital space plane, essentially a mini-shuttle, will be placed into Earth orbit and loiter in space for an unspecified period of time. It will then reenter for an auto-pilot landing at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California, or at neighboring Edwards Air Force Base as back-up.

Once launched, the X-37B is designed for space missions of up to 270 days, Blair advised, if everything goes as planned. The space plane was designed for low earth orbits, ranging from 110 to 500 nautical miles, she told SPACE.com

Possession of such a capability, Handberg said, would allow the U.S. to, in a sense, threaten other states by our possession of a rapid response capabilities that can — through payload swap out — go from peaceful reconnaissance to direct attack on other states' spacecraft.

* Snowy Owl's diary :: ::

From memory the Chinese had succeed first in targeting successfully an orbital satellite few years ago and about a year later the US succeed it too. As for Russia the only evocative similar matter would be the Copenhagen sky luminous show on the Eve of the Climate Summit.

So it seems that the Achille Heel of Spatial Military Control for US is China.

How are they responding up to now, well we have our responses via Korea Region.

As for all other countries, maybe Russia its game over, difficult to target a spatial plane at Mach 25.

That is why the next couple of weeks will tell us much with what kind of world we going to be bond with.

Peace for all

Snowy

Since then we had the korean ship and the tension in China sea and Japan sea, far from over yet.

tone3jaguar
29th September 2010, 11:58
Lets try to keep this thread on topic.

Carmody
29th September 2010, 14:44
my problem with all of this is that the indicators of anything going on, has, in my experience...been shown in the astrological ephemeris of planetary alignments.

The situation indicated by the web-bot thingie does not correlate with the known natural order, an order and marker that has not really ever failed to be fundamentally correct, over thousands of years.

http://www.astroprofile.com/2010sky.htm

yiolas
29th September 2010, 21:24
my problem with all of this is that the indicators of anything going on, has, in my experience...been shown in the astrological ephemeris of planetary alignments.

The situation indicated by the web-bot thingie does not correlate with the known natural order, an order and marker that has not really ever failed to be fundamentally correct, over thousands of years.

http://www.astroprofile.com/2010sky.htm

Helloo... even though I'm an astrology enthusiast myself. I think the main theme of this thread is the correlation between the Web Bot Graph and the Time Zero Graph. I haven't had the time to research the upcoming planetary alignments lately, but I would not be surprised if there were a positive correlation.

yiolas
29th September 2010, 22:04
Just did a little checking and there is a planetary alignment correlation !
Check this out:
Mars square Neptune October 22
Mars square Chiron October 22
Mercury conjunct Mars November 20
Mercury square Jupiter November 25
Mercury square Uranus November 27
Mars square Jupiter November 29

I'll try to do some interpretations when I have the time.
But it sure looks like a lot of squaring off to me !

HORIZONS
29th September 2010, 22:44
Cliff himself states that his work is only around 50% correct - give or take - and the interpretations can vary. Also, if we become aware of a situation this in-turn will have an affect on the predication that was made. I see it as a "forecast" (which is what he states it is) and we all know how these can change - just watch the weather around here, the 7-day forecast changes from day to day, and I view this as similar. So take your umbrella, the forecast calls for rain - but that could change. ;)

Carmody
30th September 2010, 01:00
Just did a little checking and there is a planetary alignment correlation !
Check this out:
Mars square Neptune October 22
Mars square Chiron October 22
Mercury conjunct Mars November 20
Mercury square Jupiter November 25
Mercury square Uranus November 27
Mars square Jupiter November 29

I'll try to do some interpretations when I have the time.
But it sure looks like a lot of squaring off to me !

Anything involving mars can manifest on the global stage, sure.

However, if you look at the alignments that happened before that, and ended just recently, those ones looked bad enough (before they happened) that I was ready to crawl into a hole and close it up behind me.

Much of this can be happening behind the scenes, and not in the public eye.

We shall see. :)

The big deal is to compare them to things like the Silby** chart, which has been pretty accurately applied in the past. For those not aware, there is a astrological birth chart for the USA, and it does correlate fairly well to events in the past when applied to the US as a person, in time. which means it's accuracy is applicable in the future and current times. And if cliff high's work is only accurate 50% of the time, well, astrology may not be as specific, but it can show events or shaping/intent of the flavor of an event or moment. In that sort of type of prediction, Astrology... if the original information is accurate, Astrology in the 'transits'* can be as high as 85% correlation.

This is a science that is easily 6,000 years old and is the mother of all sciences, religion, physics, mathematics, psychology, observation, scientific method, all of it, You name it, it come from astrology. As you might guess, it takes a long time to become proficient in astrology and astrological prediction.

However, in the areas we seek to know about, every stinking one of those groups and entities uses astrology, all the time, every day in every plan and every major decision.

Even if one thinks it is bunk, if 'they' use it, then you need to know about it, and know it well.

*transits are when the 'birth chart of the individual is compared to the current planetary motions at this time and energetic patterns of influence emerge..and those e used to predict according to the discerned value or influence of the given planets.

**http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0004335.HTM

Swami
3rd October 2010, 08:35
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=2421

The Global systemic crisis – Spring 2011:
Welcome to the United States of Austerity,
towards a very serious breakdown of the world economic and financial system

As anticipated by LEAP/E2020 last February in the GEAB No. 42, the second half of 2010 is really characterized by a sudden worsening of the crisis marked by the end of the illusion of recovery maintained by Western leaders (1) and the thousands of billions swallowed up by the banks and the economic « stimulation » plans of no lasting effect. The coming months will reveal a simple, yet especially painful reality: the Western economy, and in particular that of the United States (2), never really came out of recession (3). The startling statistics recorded since summer 2009 have only been the short-lived consequences of a massive injection of liquidity into a system which had essentially become insolvent just like the US consumer (4). At the heart of the global systemic crisis since its inception, the United States is, in the coming months, going to demonstrate that it is, once again, in the process of leading the economy and global finances into the « heart of darkness » (5) because it can’t get out of this « Very Great US Depression (6) ». Thus, coming out of the political upheavals of the US elections next November, with growth once again negative, the world will have to face the « Very Serious Breakdown » of the global economic and financial system founded over 60 years ago on the absolute necessity of the US economy never being in a lasting recession. Now the first half of 2011 will dictate that the US economy take an unprecedented dose of austerity plunging the planet into new financial, monetary, economic and social chaos (7).

http://www.leap2020.eu/photo/grande-2349781-3288312.jpg?ibox

http://www.leap2020.eu/photo/grande-2349781-3288314.jpg?ibox

http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-47-is-available-The-Global-systemic-crisis-Spring-2011-Welcome-to-the-United-States-of-Austerity-Towards-a-very_a5168.html

Thx m, for the linky

Swami
4th October 2010, 18:04
McCain's Death Camp USA, The loss of zionist - 'jewish' victim status

Noted zionist, political minion (slave to TPTB), pretend hero, and 'senator' to the Populace/USofA, John McCain has been given the 'honor' by TPTB of introducing the 'laws' that our future history books will cite as the 'justification' or 'political excuse' for the upcoming "American Holocaust". Here is a link (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-3081) to a description of the 'law' proposed by zionist and political slave (of TPTB), John McCain, that contains the linguistics we have been anticipating for over 8/eight years.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/deathcampusa.html

truthseekerdan
6th October 2010, 17:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpFB1iVPAt0

yiolas
6th October 2010, 18:17
Here's Cliff's Graph, the resemblance is quite noticeable:

http://halfpasthuman.com/DOCS/2010chart1.JPG

JoshERTW
6th October 2010, 19:28
I think this is an important thread. Keep up the good analysis. Looks like something is going to happen Oct 19th-ish?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Looks like an 'event' occurs around the 27th of Sept (Disclosure Conference), something else around 10/10/10, and something again Oct 19th? Should be a wild ride. Heres hoping its all for the best - trying my best not to get sucked into the Alex Jones style fear histeria, which also seems to be ramping up to ever increasing heights.

jack
6th October 2010, 20:06
8th of Feb 2011, things are gonna be interesting.

Dale
6th October 2010, 20:17
Cliff High's work is certainly quite interesting.

I personally believe he's closing in on something with his Web Bot predictions, whatever it may be.

8th of Feb 2011, things are gonna be interesting.

Yikes! I might not want to be in town on that day!

jack
6th October 2010, 21:12
Cliff High's work is certainly quite interesting.

I personally believe he's closing in on something with his Web Bot predictions, whatever it may be.

Yikes! I might not want to be in town on that day!

Its only potentially armageddon :p

Etherios
6th October 2010, 23:09
wasnt nov 6 the new moon day? maybe what some talked about israel always attacking on the new moon days ... eeck...

HORIZONS
6th October 2010, 23:43
Related:
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/deathcampusa.html

Swami
10th October 2010, 17:06
The Waterman Files – 08 oktober 2010

WEBBOT latest Report – Continuation on the Web Bot report that has proven eerily accurate.

http://www.argusoogradio.org/nl/2010/10/the-waterman-files-%E2%80%93-08-oktober-2010/

yiolas
13th October 2010, 12:00
Here's another person that verify's the Nov. 8 - 11 event. Talks about it is at 13:00. Very interesting video inspite of her being a little on the quirky side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVJ5348d46k&feature=player_embedded#!

fifi
13th October 2010, 18:41
Hi Yiolas, the video has been removed.

Swami
13th October 2010, 18:43
Hi Yiolas, the video has been removed.

I just saw it and now its goner..........:noidea:
Weird things going on today.......

yiolas
13th October 2010, 20:45
Hi Swami,
I agree ! very wierd things going on. This was one of the fiew videos she was'nt charging for. For those of you who didn't see the video, among many other things, she said that there would be some kind of world wide holographic event around the 15th of October and then between the 6th and 8th of November a full blown alien appearance all around the world.

Carmody
13th October 2010, 21:13
In the world of spiritual work, the dimensional barrier is considered to be weakest, or more fluid as in motion and action between..at the mid to end of October...and around Easter. I keep thinking this may be due to seasonal changes as the water-air mixture is very much accentuated at those times. Also, the temperature differentials in the air from night through day is accentuated. And morning dew is an important bit in alchemical works. Whatever the case, this prediction hits a known hot zone, spiritually and thus dimensionally speaking.

yiolas
13th October 2010, 21:44
OK she's put it up again in a different format.
Weird things going on...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7UnpGsC5k

Swami
16th October 2010, 16:01
The Waterman Files – 15 oktober 2010

USWEBBOT Countdown and related Info.

http://www.argusoogradio.org/nl/2010/10/the-waterman-files-%E2%80%93-15-oktober-2010/#more-5729

We are getting close Avalonians.......

From minute 42:00:

........extreme cold from the Faroe Island to the South coast of France. Heavy winter in Germany, Switserland, France, Austria and the Czech Republick.

........strange magnetic disturbances and odd optical effects..........

Carmody
16th October 2010, 16:44
For me Cliff's reports are like weather reports the closer to the date the more probabilities that it will be accurate the further the more things can change the less accurate because the less amount of data. But because the webbots in a way reflect a very good cross cut through the mass consciousness it gives a very accurate projection of what may happen. CF is very clear that he is not saying something is going to happen but that it appears as a possibility that it may happen or may be discussed by the press. Additionally, I find the reports much closer to reality than the statistical projections that other well known organizations make which tend to be rather out normally, specially the financial forecasts of financial institutions

Since I am in the webbot forum I can say that the amount of hits that the reports have is quite high. The problem seems to be more related to the interpretation people does of the reports and their own vision on the way things will pan out, which has nothing to do with the reports themselves

Saying that in a way it is good to know that the mass consciousness can still change and it is not predestined to doom necessarily

Love to all

The function of premonition, ie 'live waking visualization and precognition of potentials' is an interesting subject that I have been privileged to investigate with myself as both the event observation platform and the researcher of the data sets proffered. You will note a few key facts in this small report.

One, meditation and connection to the depths of the mind and the dimensional doorway within. This brought about the ability to step into the world of time in a non linear fashion, through the backdoor of the mind.

this brings about, in my case, due to the heavy weighting of Uranus in my astrological chart as connected to Uranus-Pluto-Mercury, the visions took on a worldly event cast. The doorway is Pluto (Hades, the underworld or unconscious mind/dimensional doorway), the seeing of events that affect humanity (Uranus, the planetary descriptor for the state of humanity and considerations therein, etc) via Uranus, and thus in the mind (Mercury the descriptor for the human conscious mind, mercury the messenger, also Loki, the trickster, etc). This means when I opened the doorway int he depths of the mental function and began to see beyond time, my waking visions took on the shape of world events as ween by humanity. A key point coming.

The key point is that when looking through or beyond time, one is looking through the doorway into the dimensional barrier itself.

In linear unidirectional time, ie, life as most of us know it...what we see is a unidirectional viewpoint and a 'spreading out' or 'ripple effect' (building goes down), world changes, changes ripple out from that event, and the recorded history is one of "the people's impression". then we track the effect of the ripples of time through time, from that given event and track the specific set of sequences that we feel is the representation between that prior event -and now. The art of historical interpretation and representation. That is still a developing art and we know how humanity colors their views based on their personal idea of history and memory..so let's just leave that alone. ;)

Now, with respect to modern druid or shaman interpretations of "future" events, we are looking from a vantage point that is free of the specific quanta and unidirectional (one direction only) of time, as it unfolds (even the term is unidirectional, you see?). A similar analogy lies within the visualization of future events, al la Nostradamus, psychics, etc.

The event is seen as a probability bubble or blip in the pond, but seen before our record of the event happening. I'm saying that the ripple effect in time is not unidirectional (single direction), but multi-axial or multiply in motion, in all directions. A potential powerful event in a specific point in time has ripples, and those ripples march forward in time but also backward in time. This means with the ego sublimated and prevented from blocking the doorway of the multi-faceted mind, we can see these coming probability waves. Literal and actual 'surfing through time'. I'm not even remotely kidding here.

However, the given potential in the event is seen through the specific mental colorization of the unconscious and conscious mind of the psychic or seer..and this creates a great or notable amount of coloration on it's own. It is even quite important as to the mental stability of the given psychic, and the depth of clarity of the given mind, with regard to the taming of ego, and thus -the body's interference in the clarity of the vision or seen event. Meaning, the body and it's fears will color the event greatly, insofar as what is seen..looks and feels like. UNLESS the given psychic is very calm and very clear. The closer to the truth of true manifested multidimensional awareness the given person is, the less linear and unidirectional time becomes ....and the less the coloration the body and ego have on premonition and visualizations of future events.

As an example, the MASS of humanity seeing a world changing event on the TV, brings a mass coloration of the given event as seen on the Television. This is a component of the event visualization sequence that becomes available to the psychic as they get information from the given ripple in the pond of dimensional existence, but seen in the front of the event ...as opposed to it's past. (premonition as opposed to recall) Recall that linear unidirectional time is an illusion and all time is happening at once, in fundamental ways.

Your ego does not want you to understand (fear of it's breakdown by these understandings-your ego is the body's creation of the internal voice, it is not your intellect, your intellect being tied to your higher self) this and thus it blocks connectivity to your unconscious self and higher self so that you remain in a locked down unidirectional time sequence and dimensional view. Your ego, being based on the body and it's incapacity to recognize the higher self and unconscious connection to all, it blocks and colors the doorway to the higher self's manifestation into conscious connection. It is possible to correctly state and say that through this blocking system in place to placate the fear of the ego (being a body function) it actually creates the unconscious self, as if the ego did not block the door, the unconscious state would not exist. The unconscious state would automatically become the conscious state. The more you calm and damp the ego and it's internal voice creation, the more connected you become to the true state of multidimensional and timeless mankind in the unfolding sense.

Ok. Back onto the point. The web bot seems to be showing the unconscious masses (the world population mass) connectivity to the POTENTIALS in the coming ripple origin points.

So, in effect, you are not looking at mass consciousness, but the response in a somnambulistic state... of the timeless understandings in man, as colored by the conscious mass characteristics of the lowest common denominator in that mass ego-consciousness state. Ie, the lowest levels of communication in the mass of mankind. common grunts of the monkey body.

But, you are indeed, seeing the visions of man on/about man, through time, as to the coming ripple origin point. As colored by the 'mass horde' effect of ego and emotion. Basically, unconscious 'mass-mob rule' effects of ego and emotion as they color the events as seen through the ripple of the event's probability function. You are looking forward into probability within the respect of language function emanating out of this conscious-unconscious mutterings.

This is the part that the true face of existence that the PTB work hardest to control. So if this be true, then interference with such attempts to see through time and probability function would be important for them to do....and the truth being brought to man..would be very upsetting to them. Unless they control and direct it , as part of their efforts at cattle herding and blinding mankind.

It is important to remember that ego (how it manifests) is tied to fear and that is a body response, the body forms fear in the mind through ego function, as the ego is the voice of the body, and when the ego blocks the higher self from coming through it is doing it out of fear. Fear of its own loss of control over the body as the multi-dimensional self attempts to place itself in it's rightful position. The ego, the body voice, not having or possessing any true intellect..does all it can do in the face of unknowns...and that is to protect the self from death (ego death, as real as any real death, according to the ego!) by blocking the scary unconscious self from coming through. This is why the PTB use the ego to drive mankind, it keeps the illusion of time, the illusion of fear, and the illusion of lack of control ...through lack of sight and foresight in man. Driving man through sex, violence, fear, and disruption of potentials for gaining enough intellect to clear the ego hurdle. (food, vaccines, etc)

The ego is the creator of the voice in the head, the exact voice that is creating the sound of these shapes and letters, in your head, right now, as you 'read' this. That is NOT you, it is your ego. The ego creates the conscious vocal voice so you can bodily communicate through sound... and managed to create the internal voice in your head when you 'talk with yourself'. The internal voice is the highest form of and is the very height of the ego's expression. So the voice in your head is not you. It is your body's creation. And now the body (right now) makes you feel the fear when you recognize this. And that is not your fear, it is your ego's generated fear. If that does not freak you out as you read this and the heart begins to palpitate....I don't know what will! ;)

As you can now imagine, it is important to know and recognize this. Now you realize the depth of the devilish quandary you are in, I dearly hope.

Hopefully you can now begin to understand the shape and voicing characteristics of the webbot predictions. It is the fearful mutterings of the ego construct ...of the things it tries not to see, probabilities that emanate from the unconscious connections (higher self) in man... fearful ego realizations of the ripples in time of 'probability points' in 'dimensionless time'.

tone3jaguar
16th October 2010, 20:20
I have been watching the psychology of people in the world around me from a subjective frame of reference for the last few weeks. I have also been watching specifically for any changes in personality that might start to happen here in October 2010. There is a tipping point that should occur Nov. 2nd of this year (2 weeks out) where all aspects of separation consciousness are purged and replaced with new vibrations congruent with unification consciousness.

Why? Well as I have noted in many posts and threads that I have participated in over the last 2 years, there seems to be a purging of the shadow self going on for everyone on the planet. The shadow self being those aspects of ourselves that trick us into believing in the perspective of separation and the hostile universe paradigm.

The hostile universe paradigm is born from the separation consciousness that has been unavoidable for those living in the frequency of reality that we have been living in here on Earth for a long time now. People see the things going on in the world around them as potential threats to their body that they believe is separate from the actual perceived threat itself.

Now for those people who are less insecure, and less set in their ways and values this purging of the emotions and beliefs that go along with separation consciousness has been gradual. Intense yes, but gradually spread out over the last couple years. I am an example of that type of person. For what ever reason my intuition has shown me that this is what was happening to my consciousness while it was happening.

The tipping has been highlighted by the combination of indicators on The Mayan Calendar, The Web Bot Data, and The Time Wave Zero Graphs. All three of these modalities for the mapping of future trends in consciousness point to early November for a huge shift in consciousness that has long lasting profound effects on the population of the world, and perhaps even the entire 3rd dimensional Universe.

As we head into the last days of this phase of consciousness, the people that have been resisting against the gradual purging of it are in for a rough ride psychologically. What took months upon months of gradual release for some of us, will come all at one time for the rest. What will this look like? Well those people will already now be exhibiting pathological child like insecurity and fear about all things in the world around them. This is the separation consciousness at its full intensity blowing out of the surface of peoples personalities like the cap on a cars radiator.

The good news is that for the long run this is a good thing because there will only be a few more weeks of this crazy glitch in reality before things get better than ever before. The bad news is that heading into early November some of these people will get worse before they get better. I would have to assume that most of them will make it through OK. Emotionally spent, but OK for the long run. There is also the possibility that the stress could be to much for some and that they might never snap out of the extreme high intensity insecurity generated by all of this. We will see.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/timewave2010graph.png

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/2010chart1.jpg

Swami
16th October 2010, 20:33
Can we put all the webbot stuff in one thread please.......??

Beth
16th October 2010, 21:08
All 3 threads merged.

Swami
16th October 2010, 21:14
Normally I dont post long pieces of text because I dont like that.
This time I think its nessecary........

Onderwerp Fwd: FYI - Sun changes on schedule: Cover Jiffy Pop
Afzender XXXX Add contact
Ontvanger XXX Add contact
Datum Vandaag 22:41

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 25 August 2010 09:49
Subject: FYI - Sun changes on schedule: Cover Jiffy Pop
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please allow me to share this with you folks

-from George Ure, urban Survival

Drawing a Bead on 2012

I've been spending a fair amount of time this week trying to reconcile three or four major viewpoints on what lays ahead using a variety of inputs. curiously, all of them seem to be pointing toward a really terrible next couple of years with the only major difference being the rate of decline and the ultimate answer to the question "How far is down?"

The first thing I've come to terms with is how Clif's expectation of a major 'earthquake" around the first of August was off. Well, except it wasn't really. You see, what we experienced on August 1 was what can only be described as as "Sunquake"...which, since it's not a common word - or concept (yet) takes a little explaining.

The basic idea is that the Sun's equator material spins around at a different speed than the sun's polar material. As this stuff swirls around at however many million degrees, it has the potential to twist up the Sun's plasma in such a way as to cause major filaments (Hyder flares) to develop. And then push ejecta out toward whatever is in the way.

Now, since we know Earth is going to be crossing the Galactic Ecliptic, shortly, we might look for other linked oddities in the "space goat farts' part of language shift to see what else lurks.... Normally, this would not be a 'big deal' except there's this interesting document floating around the 'net titled "The coming: A Boeing Whistleblower's Warning: Will a Massive Celectial System Change Our Solar System".

The gist of the (97 pges worth of .PDF) document is that not only has NASA already preannounced that there's been a "Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Filed Found" (this was in late 2008) but more recently a "Giant Ribbon Discovered at the end of the Solar System" (October 2009). DARK RIFT?

But the really scary stuff is that attending this "giant ribbon" thingy is this material referred to as 'local fluff' has now been explained...at least sort of.

This whole region of space we're into (and getting deeper if I follow it), has the name "Local Interstellar Cloud" (and a Wikipedia entry here) seems not to be too big a threat until....

You start to line up the rest of what's going on which includes the August 1 Sunquake and all the research that folks like Patrick Geryl have done.

Geryl, you'll recall, has written several books about what could happen in late 2012 including How To Survive 2012.

A while back, an email from Geryl included this interesting note:

"On August 1st, the entire Earth-facing side of the sun erupted in a tumult of activity. There was a C3-class solar flare, a solar tsunami, multiple filaments of magnetism lifting off the stellar surface, large-scale shaking of the solar corona, radio bursts, a coronal mass ejection and more. Three days later, our planet Earth was hit with magnetic storms, yet not strong enough to dramatically disrupt life, yet strong enough to disturb certain GPS systems. Researchers had predicted the eruptions to take place around July 31st yet didn’t publish the prediction. Now, they want to make it a point about their next calculated prediction: October 27, 2010.

Patrick Geryl wrote in his book The World Cataclysm in 2012: The Maya Countdown to the End of Our World about his discovery that the Mayas used the sunspot theory to count down to December 21, 2012. According to their calculations, the magnetic field of the sun would start changing at 10 bits of 87.45 days before the end. When subtracting 874.5 (10 times 87.45) days from December 21, 2012 we end up at July 31, 2010. On August 1st, 2010 the above mentioned complex eruption took place on the sun, indicating changes to the magnetic field of the sun. Patrick had shared this calculated prediction with few people yet not published it on his website." (quoted with Patrick's permission)

"So what does this lead to?" you're wondering...

Well, looking at the odd language in Clif's data from the latest www.halfpasthuman.comforward looking (long term data sets) report, reading over the development of the Local Interstellar Cloud, eyeing the August 1st Sunquake, the problems with the Earth's magnetosphere, and all those 'angry sun' images which have been passed down to us from ancient times, one can come up with a postulate to table and begin to watch that might work out something like this:

September 3-4, 2010: The next round of earthquake data from Tony Ring, who's been kind enough to share his work with us, MAY show another monthly increase in earthquake activity, continuing bothersome trends that seem to indicate a gradual (years long) increase in quakes.

9/4 https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#drafts/12aa9b9433a11782

October 25-28, 2010: If Clif's data and the work Patrick has put together mesh at all with the purported "Boeing Whistleblower" data, we should see another "Sunquake" in this period. Excerpt, that it should be stronger than the last one since if the 2012 fears are real, we could see some build up of magnitudes of impacts as we get closer.

Concurrent Event: Remember our recent discussions "Down at the Wujo" where woo-woo and science come together to duke it out on the mat of reality? Well, thiscould mark a period when we will have another round of 'high strangeness' happening leading into the event. Working theory: As the Sun winds up huge energies in plasma, it can bend or twist space-time in unexpected ways which may be perceptible to humans as anomalous phenomena such as keys showing up in strange places, time jumps, and hyperchronism events.

IF we get a noticeable Sunquake in this period, then things get really, really serious for the whole of this here rock because if you add the 87.45 days of that Solar equatorial/pole difference up, and then throw out the numbers, you can see where it'spossible that we will have only nine of the 87.45 day cycles left before hitting 2012 which - by Patrick's work, but not contradicted by the long term values in Clif's work) be some kind of crescendo or Earth changer event. Here's how the date would line up if the 87.45 day cycle is applied, although how accurate this is doesn't really matter; if there's another "Sunquake" within 4-5 days either side of the October 25 window, Mr. Ure will be quickly making plans to head "North of 40" which is persistent in Clif's work.

Here's how the dates could line up:

Cycles Left Sunquake Dates
10 Sunday, August 01, 2010
9 Monday, October 25, 2010
8 Tuesday, January 18, 2011
7 Thursday, April 14, 2011
6 Friday, July 08, 2011
5 Sunday, October 02, 2011
4 Monday, December 26, 2011
3 Wednesday, March 21, 2012
2 Thursday, June 14, 2012
1 Saturday, September 08, 2012
0 Sunday, December 02, 2012

All of which might answer an interesting problem that Clif and I have kicked around: Why all the "North of 40º" references in Clif's work? Well, if you look at the date line ups here, what you'll notice is that many of them happen very close to the Winter Solstice. At that time, the Sun is 23.5º south of the equator, which means that the local angle to the sun at 40º north would be around 63.5º (January 21st each year) which would make the arrival of any energy from the sun have to transit a much thicker layer of atmosphere to get to the north climes.

If there's any tie-in between the ancient stories of Atlantic or Lemuria sinking, and the periodic passing through whatever part of space we're in, then might it be possible that the 'angry sun' getting twisted up and ultra-long filaments developing be part of the picture? An unqualified "Who knows for sure?"

Moreover, are there logical checks or experiments we could design? Simple task: Wait to see what happens around October 20-Nov. 1-ish. If we get a 'sunquake" in that window, then we have to proceed to the next level of planning which would be to envision what kind of energy might be released, and if it's big and electromagnetic then we will ramp up the most aggressive EMP protection around us we can imagine.

Or, if the energy from collapsing filament(s) activity on the Sun were to send visible energy (heat) then perhaps the 'angry sun' might be setting up for some kind of energetic arcing to the planets, as has been postulated elsewhere. Worse: A pulse of energy great enough to touch of spontaneous fires. Although, if you live the life electric, having a huge sun-driven EMP event might be the functional equivalent...

Remember on all this stuff that just because it hasn't happened in the written memory of humans, doesn't me that it hasn't happened before. So we patiently wait for the end of October to see if the speculation carries any weight.

EMP Attack and Solar Storms: The Complete Guide

how to protect yourself from EMP

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Sci_Tech/100824.EMP.guide.html

Be well,

XXXX

And "For the Truly Pessimistic" Department

The website www.2012pro.com has an article worth some consideration: "2012 - 7 Reasons the world will end on December 21, 2012"

---

Oh...speaking of which - you remember that article by a former Boeing guy about the worries about what's up ahead in our near future? Several people asked whether it was real.

Good question...so I asked the author of the story (SixScent) who posted the work over at his website (here). I tracked him down because I had some questions, too. Here're some of his answers - you can figure out my questions, I hope:

I confirmed who he was. I know his name, etc. I am still in contact with him. He has written a book (unrelated to any of this) a few years back, and that is how I tracked him down and confirmed who he is. I have accumulated a mass amount of information on this subject and it backed everything he proposed.

---

Also, as far as I have been able to gather. He did quit. I was in contact with him when he moved, and he complained of having 2 mortgages. He told me when he finally sold his house in [withheld for privacy concerns - G]. He was very excited because it sold rather quickly in a ****ty market. I know what he looks like. I know his wife's name, etc.

---

Many think it is a hoax, because I put all the material (and Boeing guy) on GLP. In my opinion, it is the scientific material that should speak for itself...not relying on Boeing guys words... I will contact him today. He has expressed to me not to use his name. He has even told others that if it doesn't happen, he wants to still have an opportunity to get his job back at Boeing. He just wanted to give a warning, and I (and others) proved that his warning is 100% valid. As I said George (sry about typos...on my phone) my website has an enormous amount of info on what he warns about...you can use my real name or whatever...I don't care. Feel free to ask me anything.

Well, there you go...thanks Chad... another worry about 2012 - this passing through "local interstellar space" junk.

Whether this will be enough to set off all kinds of coronal mass ejections, or some kind of odd solar-driven EMP event that bakes most of the earth's computer systems would be wildly speculative. But, at least the current sunspot cycle should provide ham radio hobbyists like me with unbelievable - maybe once in a lifetime - conditions.

---

"The general consensus among general astronomers (and certainly solar astronomers) is that this coming Solar maximum (2012 but possibly later into 2013) will be the most violent in 100 years," astronomy lecturer and columnist Dave Reneke said.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/technology/sun-storm-to-hit-with-force-of-100-bombs/story-e6frfro0-1225909999465#ixzz0xxKP3613

If this is correct then we should see increased earthquake-activity around the dates in the bold letters...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

All 3 threads merged.

Thx you very much!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-cCeaKrOA

tone3jaguar
17th October 2010, 16:28
Bump because my new post, post 131, got buried when the Web Bot threads got merged. Please take the time to scroll up to read that post.

jack
17th October 2010, 16:43
Bump because my new post, post 131, got buried when the Web Bot threads got merged. Please take the time to scroll up to read that post.

Ive definitly noticed this as you will know from our emails that were sent over and back last night.

And yes, it certainly seems that those people who have not done the work on themselves are becoming more and more intense as the energetic environment is becoming increasingly reluctant to harbour that kind of seperatory consciousness for any longer.

Two members of my family, both of them female, have spent their lives in attack/defense mode. All problems encountered was approached with teeth and claws in as domineering a manner as would be effective even to the point of extreme violence. These two people are undergoing massive changes psychologically and emotionally. From an outside perspective they are now completely irrational, void of any logic and utterly defensive towords anyone who questions their heavy handed ways. Now, this is just a personal side note here, but I personally could not handle feeling how they feel on such a continuous basis. It would leave me unable to get out of bed in the morning. But they seem to be going about it pretty damn fine. Major outburst one moment, then down on their knees petting the cat and telling it how wonderful it is the next.

So yes, from an outside perspective, extremely intense/weird/overwhelming. Other people in my life who have chosen that calmer more peaceful route in life seem to be getting on just fine when they havent fallen victom to the wrath of "the others".

Carmody
18th October 2010, 01:00
Jack..if you really want to 'catch it'..as they say..the next time of them goes ballistic in whatever fashion they do, in your presence..ask them, "Would you like a Peanut for your Monkey?"...the follow up from their freeze and very nasty look is..., "You know, the one on your shoulder that is apparently driving."

jack
18th October 2010, 13:07
Lol Carmody, as much as id love to do that I value my life to some degree ;)

Ixopoborn
18th October 2010, 14:01
A darn valid thought too. :thumb:

At this stage anything is possible and may even be probable.:eek:

Echo that completely. Thanks for the heads up.