PDA

View Full Version : Explosions of light in the Antarctica sky

naste.de.lumina
21st May 2013, 04:06
Hello friends.
What is this?

-Py_081jerc

The presenter speaks too fast for my level of comprehension of English, so if he explained what it is I could not understand.

Thanks.
Wander brazilian.

ghostrider
21st May 2013, 04:11
30 countries have joint stations there, it's believed to be an entrance to the hollow earth... could be a hyperborean craft or EMV ... I always wondered why so many countries would spend so much time and money studying the end of the earth where is always a blizzard and cold , okay today it's cold and windy, tommorrow cold and windy, hey next week tho , ooops cold and windy... what could they possibly learn ??? uhh lots of snow, ice , cold , windy, yep okay 40 years later, yep cold and windy, wear your snowboots ... what are they researcing ??? hollow earth entrances ...

KiwiElf
21st May 2013, 05:38
I've also wondered why you need one of the highest security clearances in some of the US-manned bases in Antarctica. We need a high level security clearance "to study weather"? Yeahhhh riiiiite ;)

Ellisa
21st May 2013, 06:13
It could be the Southern Aurora, ie Aurora Australis, which as the commentator points out is similar to the Aurora Borealis ie the Northern Lights.

The Antarctic researches all sorts of things, not just weather. It also has a rather secretive communications function area too.
Plus probably any amount of stuff we know nothing about. However it is so remote and inhospitable it's probably a good place to research weird ideas, ---- or penguins.

Snoweagle
21st May 2013, 09:21
I've also wondered why you need one of the highest security clearances in some of the US-manned bases in Antarctica. We need a high level security clearance "to study weather"? Yeahhhh riiiiite ;)

IMO The weather station project is an integral part of the science of studying Neutrinos in this region. Around the world, the US, UK, EU and Israel are pulverising Mother Earth with electromagnetic energy which is a precursor to creating Scalar Waves. The natural product of Scalar Waves is Neutrino production in proliferation and are lethal to biological life.

Recently there have been a surprising number of Sun emissions, apparently none targeted earth, nevertheless, those bursts of energy may have impacted regions of space which might in itself have a "draw" of equalising energy from planetary sources such as Mother Earth.

Also, there is the Neutrino detector project buried into the South Pole which will clearly be monitoring these "Kapow" lightshows by counting the neutrino emissions. These energy levels are absolutely immense, cosmic and are normally natural phenomenon but regretfully the Elite with their war machines are increasing man-induced Neutrinos with their Military Corporate weaponry as well as the soft kill products such as mobile communications, wi-fi and the like.

So the weather station story satisfies the "Television Retards" whom make up the bulk of the worlds population, so it isn't surprising that many do not understand this amazing science.

Prodigal Son
21st May 2013, 09:59
Not sure if the light is an aurora or not, but the ongoing interest in the area is most certainly UFO related.

MwUpPwyyvLw

RMorgan
21st May 2013, 12:30
Well, this could very well be Aurora Australis, which is pretty much the same as Aurora Borealis, but happens in the extreme south.

Since the video above is not really a video, but a series of photographs separated from each other by a few minutes, there´s a lot missing from the phenomena, making it look like an abrupt thing.

Raf.

Nick Matkin
21st May 2013, 12:49
Yet again, what a shame there are no meteorologists or atmospheric physicists on this forum who could suggest a plausible, informed explanation.

Wild speculation is fun, but it doesn't often get to the truth...

Nick

Lifebringer
21st May 2013, 15:40
The winged planet = The winged MotherShip? I've been keeping an eye on the southern skies also for about 2-3 yrs. This guy has shown some good footage on very clear nights of the two suns and other planetary anomalies in the ski that flash brightly in our atmosphere.
Does look like it's getting closer and the eta was mid june for eye visibility. Alright people, soul the decks, full speed ahead.

Lifebringer
21st May 2013, 15:45
If they treat them the same way they've treated us with control abductions and slavery, there very well maybe a "space war" soon. But their faux will confuse like a cry wolf. The only thing against them is they don't know when they will show up in the skies and that makes them poo their pants just thinking about it.

william r sanford72
21st May 2013, 17:29
the same thing that draws us to go to space and to climb mountains is the same that draws us to the polar regions etc.sure seems some shady stuff and real research is being done.has been done.and what better place to hide?? the bottom of the ocean?

Wookie
22nd May 2013, 10:55
Air craft with spot light. That's my guess :)