PDA

View Full Version : The New Dawns, First Sunset.

Lost in Humanity
22nd May 2013, 14:44
Hiding your light under a bushel? Pearls before swine's?
I would rather wash the feet of a good Samaritan than shake hands with the devil.

For well over two years now I have had my eyes fixed on the sky above my head. My long suffering wife can testify to the fact that if I get my teeth into something then I take the proverbial “dog with a bone” cliché to the OCD extreme. While researching the possibility of Chem-trails (HA,, not much “research” needed really) I have been able to more or less predict the flight paths of the craft in question and there likely longitude/latitude paths. One correlation took me by surprise around September last year and I just can’t shake the questions I have about “Why”.

I focused my research on “Is” this happening, and NOT the who what or why. I have hundreds of photos and video that would seem to suggest that there is indeed a sustained deployment of cloud building “Seeds” (for the want of a better description, although if the powers that be reap what they sow....) During the last two years I feel I have presented some evidence that should at least raise the eyebrow of any citizen of Earth as to what the hell is being put into our children's world. 1 min 45 secs here should (I think) sum up the quality of my work, please note the increase in the shadow length in under two minutes. This Dawn in Ireland. Please note also that I have tried for two years to photograph the sunrise for two years and have been unsuccessful so far. Allways there would be a lattice of Muck from planes criss crossing the Eastern horizon. Likewise twenty minutes or so before dusk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQQoF09syaY

MY Point: Around September 2012 I noticed the motorway surveillance cameras were “looking” across the lanes of traffic not up and down the traffic flow. This was/is not an isolated incident. When I was fairly certain that I was not imagining this I called upon witnesses while driving to verify my own eyes. After getting a couple of pats on the head with the advice... Keep taking the tablets, and Just two serious responses to my question I got out my compass and started taking notes.. Holy Trinity, it came up 333 Degrees North. and 30 degrees elevation.Was this spot was being monitored and fed to some sort of integrated communication system relating on the ground view? I have read about distant civilisations and the tenth planet and what not, even type 2 species and order of magnitude above the “Greys” The second coming of Christ and a whole wrathe of other stories about the heavens earth mankind and our destiny. Although I believe in my heart that hope springs eternal, It has to be said in most scenarios we (humans) do not do well as a mass group. Only sporadic salvation of the minority. Whatever the fate of the masses on thing I feel to be true, is that we are on verge of something truly Biblical, the planet is screaming out to heald from our actions Of course the great unknown is When, predictions come and go, or maybe some have not happened yet. Heard a bulletin type sound bite that said we had lost x number of days due to daylight saving that our perception of time is out sync with cosmic time. so maybe the mayans are yet to be proved wrong? I do love a good open debate as you can probably guess. Keeping the Tangents to a minimum is difficult for me though so please be patient a little longer as here is the point of my post: What is lighting up the horizon at midnight in this photo? Note that we have had very heavy spraying while this picture was taken there was no open sky at all for days now. still there is a light source at 333 Degrees on the compass and its getting brighter! the photo below shows what my 8MP camera picked up in night mode. then I enhanced the temperature to show the light source and finally I cooled the picture to zero temp and zero saturation. Please, Please please do not post things like “its pollution from city streets villages or what not. I have traversed the country via Google street view and satellite imagery. if you don't believe me check for yourself. between the location of this photo and the horizon is just the Slieve Bloom Mountains, heading north north west 333 Degrees from County Laois Ireland. to the coast there is nothing that I think could cause this type of glow.

https://plus.google.com/109244677652468681496/photos/p/pub?hl=en

Keep the hope alive and the rest just falls into place:

etheric underground
22nd May 2013, 19:25
good question I had to ask myself once I gained sufficient knowledge on chemtrails, sylphs, my star family, ruling bloodlines,
underground bases, advanced technologies..etc. was
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THAT INFORMATION???

Just when you think all this stuff is like a crazy scifi movie....you realise it all connects too, every rabbit hole integrates with the other.

Lost in Humanity
22nd May 2013, 23:21
good question I had to ask myself once I gained sufficient knowledge on chemtrails, sylphs, my star family, ruling bloodlines,

Thanks for the comment etheric undergound: A good question indeed, however one I have yet to address. My main question remains "is" this real or, am I just shoving a story around my mind, looking for answers and order to pure chaos? then I remember, I am the lucky one in a way. To be in a position to help someone de-scale there eyes. The constant quest to impart a better outlook in unity and peaceful face to face reality,is what drives me through the ridicule often spawned about open discussion of "THEM" behaving badly and in "THERE" interests. I feel the knee-jerk recoil of a washed out mind that has been so diluted through de-sensitized eyes, as train wreck through the emotional well being and health of us all. For me in my infant steps on this path, the establishment of "DO" I have information is the more relevant for me. I am testing the waters here so speak.

"chance favours the prepared mind"

DeDukshyn
23rd May 2013, 00:24

Just when you think all this stuff is like a crazy scifi movie....you realise it all connects too, every rabbit hole integrates with the other.

The ultimate realization is that the most effective thing one can do is change themselves, and have their choices led by their love for life and creation, and not by fear of the unknown. Often the choices are the same even if the motivations are different, but at subtle and key points, the outcome will be tipped into a different direction because the choice out of love is sometimes "unreasonable" and "unpredictable" to those that bank on predicting your RE-Actions (to act again -- predictable).

How can these tiny intersection points have any effect on the grand scheme? Two reasons - One, they are unpredictable, and Two, learn Chaos theory to understand that the most infinitesimal perturbation, over time, or over iterations, can lead to even opposite results of the expected formula. A few small choices in the right place at the right time is all it will take to start things changing, allowing each our individual elves to contribute to that, is what we can do.

At the end of the day, what else can we do? Not much, but we CAN stop feeling powerless, and, lets say all of this fear inducing "stuff" we get exposed to is just BS. Maintaining what we can do is irrelevant to that so one doesn't have to exert a bunch of resources only to find out it was wasted. Change for oneself is a change for yourself forever.

My 2 cents ... I get feeling the same way sometimes. The answer to both the solution and to avoiding playing into an expected reaction is to maintain the choices for what you love to do and what you love to create in replace to reacting - which we have grown accustomed to.

My 2 cents - take it for what it is worth to you. ;)

Lost in Humanity
23rd May 2013, 01:34
My 2 cents - take it for what it is worth to you.

Thanks for that Reality Wizard, Remember enough cents in one place is Bullion!
I have been fortunate when its comes to Choices through out my life. Without doubt I can testify to the forces of positive energy resonating like a pulse of enlightenment to point were I feel almost guilty at this juncture. My worst pain now is the utter discomfort of almost all the people I meet these days. My ambition is to get the good news out there. I feel like jumping on a soap box for humanity, Pleading to forces of good to expunge once and for all the torment of these poor beings. For I find it increasingly difficult to raise the spirits of most people at his time in our history. as most have, at one time in there life, experienced that momentary connection across the voids of space distance and time to feel the emotion of fear pain or joy with someone you know. Even something as simple as "I was just thinking about you, and you rang me" Now Imagine 7 billion of us looking out for each other? I do not buy into the "there will be painful changes" I believe if you poor enough water into the centre of a fire the momentum forces it to the extremities until it exists no more. :cool:

DeDukshyn
23rd May 2013, 02:23
My 2 cents - take it for what it is worth to you.

Thanks for that Reality Wizard, Remember enough cents in one place is Bullion!
I have been fortunate when its comes to Choices through out my life. Without doubt I can testify to the forces of positive energy resonating like a pulse of enlightenment to point were I feel almost guilty at this juncture. My worst pain now is the utter discomfort of almost all the people I meet these days. My ambition is to get the good news out there. I feel like jumping on a soap box for humanity, Pleading to forces of good to expunge once and for all the torment of these poor beings. For I find it increasingly difficult to raise the spirits of most people at his time in our history. as most have, at one time in there life, experienced that momentary connection across the voids of space distance and time to feel the emotion of fear pain or joy with someone you know. Even something as simple as "I was just thinking about you, and you rang me" Now Imagine 7 billion of us looking out for each other? I do not buy into the "there will be painful changes" I believe if you poor enough water into the centre of a fire the momentum forces it to the extremities until it exists no more. :cool:

Awesome to hear your response. You can take solace in knowing all other "solutions" are less relevant. ;) It's still all exciting stuff though! ;)