PDA

View Full Version : Bilderberg Under Fire Internationally

Camilo
22nd May 2013, 16:20
An Infowars Report

Outstanding video! Bilderberg has come under fire by the UKs fastest growing political party, the UKIP, and questions about who is doing the funding and supporting Bilderberg are being asked. America NEEDS a STRONG Independent Party to help hold all of those politicians accountable who clearly work for international interests here in America rather than for the American people, and that includes the majority of both Democrats and Republicans now serving as Congress people in Washington DC.

__NhkwGv-OQ

conk
22nd May 2013, 18:30
Meetings in secret, with top secret agendas always result in more lashings for the peasants.

bogeyman
22nd May 2013, 19:46
I have personally seen reports from the Bilderberg meetings, they have a lot to do with political, economical and security issues. Also very frank discussions regarding the political systems of the countries they are interesting it.

Positive Vibe Merchant
22nd May 2013, 23:18
I have personally seen reports from the Bilderberg meetings, they have a lot to do with political, economical and security issues. Also very frank discussions regarding the political systems of the countries they are interesting it.

care to upload?

DeDukshyn
23rd May 2013, 00:52
Unfortunately, in the US the funding system for politics is rigged so no independent will ever have a chance any time soon. They took care of that long ago so the only choices for voters will be one of the two faces of the monster. However, things can change ...

"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference, in the world." - G-Man ;)

ghostrider
23rd May 2013, 02:55
the build a burgers can meet and plan all they want, their actions seal their own fate ... no hiding place , enjoy being the master of your reality, one day your gonna leave this world , you can't change that, there are too many awake minds now, the world will change, your old tricks are done ... if you have your way , who's gonna make your fries ? do your laundry ? drive your around ? fly you around ? seaquakes and volcanoes are gonna take care of your undergound bunkers, your all doomed not matter what you do , your karma is set ... poor you ... in keeping with your three letter secret boy band clubs, I NOW DUB YOU babs ,( build a burgers )... lol...

naste.de.lumina
23rd May 2013, 04:53
the build a burgers can meet and plan all they want, their actions seal their own fate ... no hiding place , enjoy being the master of your reality, one day your gonna leave this world , you can't change that, there are too many awake minds now, the world will change, your old tricks are done ... if you have your way , who's gonna make your fries ? do your laundry ? drive your around ? fly you around ? seaquakes and volcanoes are gonna take care of your undergound bunkers, your all doomed not matter what you do , your karma is set ... poor you ... in keeping with your three letter secret boy band clubs, I NOW DUB YOU babs ,( build a burgers )... lol...

Underground bunkers for me resonates just a giant tomb.