PDA

View Full Version : "2 Cent" WELL

Lost in Humanity
23rd May 2013, 18:00
I hereby declare this Well Being Repository Open.

This Space is dedicated to the positive Energy received From ProjectAvelon:

I Deposit here, for the use of ANY in need:
A concentrated summary of all my positive energy and the goodness I know to be in others, for your well being:
Please feel free to collect this energy for a third party.

If you drop by this place some day and are not in need, Please put your 2Cents in the well for others to draw upon.

The well is deep and the needs are great. So come back to top up this well to the point it overflows and begins to run through the land of Avalon. Saturating everything in its path, flooding, and eventually breaching containment, with an overspill of pure positive vibrations.

As water carves out a path to the lowest point, momentum takes charge and begins to fuel the speed and course of its final resting place.

Beings Be Well, :grouphug:

T&C:
In order to facilitate withdrawals from this repository,please give with honest reflection were possible, lesser gestural deposits are certainly welcome but ad complexity to Totalling the Asset values for those wishing to make a withdrawal.

all deposits are none-refundable. A credit can be assigned to any deposit and will be dispatched immediately upon request.

Marianne
23rd May 2013, 18:26
LIH, I love this idea. Thank you.

I just placed some energy into your sparkling well.

Craig
24th May 2013, 04:00
In Australia we no longer have the copper coins 1c & 2c so i shall deposit 5c and hope it can go to good use.

Lost in Humanity
24th May 2013, 11:33
Thanks Marrianne, you see the pot has doubled already. And now my reply with joy increases the amount further again. Its win win for all!!

And Craig, the very fact that you hope for good to come of your 5Cents is the very energy most welcomed. I look forward to a communal assessment of the amount of energy Gifted for the purposes of doing good and having an on-line meeting to direct the good energy to specifically determined targets. A type of "Avalone-Directed-Energy Systems". ;) A collective weapon of the feel good factor! targeting high powered people, representative bodies and governments alike. If we can collect and collate we can cure those who don't realise they're sick without them ever knowing the charity heaped upon them.

Power for peace, Peace to the power-makers

ulli
24th May 2013, 11:43
Here ya go.....( wiping sweat from brow...)

http://www.croydonchurch.org.uk/Images/content/740/358508.jpg

Lost in Humanity
24th May 2013, 11:54
Nice one Ulli, see you at the awakening party! not long now :eek:

Sunny-side-up
24th May 2013, 12:06
Connecting the well to all the hidden sacred Gold

Lost in Humanity
24th May 2013, 18:34
Great gift Sunny-Side-Up! thanks That's sure to increase the mass and start generating a self sustaining gravity! You have inspired my generosity to do more, so I am heaping in all the Joyful love I have gained from my Daughters Life Energy.

Lost in Humanity
29th May 2013, 10:50
Things are definitely looking better for us! don't forget to put your 2 cents worth in. love to all.