PDA

View Full Version : Interview with a super soldier

Camilo
24th May 2013, 16:47
http://youtu.be/Twtaw5yLtMc (1 hr. 21 min.)

Published on May 22, 2013

This is a wide ranging discussion between Melinda Leslie and Kerry Cassidy concerning MILABS, REABS, and SUPER SOLDIERS. We get into Melinda's own past experiences and her interaction with both ETs and Military.

This is a great introduction to the whole subject of Super Soldiers, disclosure and where the augmentation and use of humans both in this reality and on the astral and other dimensional levels is leading us.

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
Project Camelot
May 2013
http://projectcamelot.org
http://projectcamelotportal.com

Bill Ryan
24th May 2013, 18:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twtaw5yLtMc

EYES WIDE OPEN
24th May 2013, 18:25
May I point people to this thread as well. Another interview with a super solider: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59145-Super-Soldiers-remote-viewing-programme-is-real-military-witness-and-remote-viewer&p=674316#post674316

aranuk
24th May 2013, 18:47
I found the interview difficult to watch as Melinda Leslie couldn't finish a sentence. Even Kerry couldn't either. I found it frustrating and switched off about half way through.

Stan

Flash
24th May 2013, 20:37
I found the interview difficult to watch as Melinda Leslie couldn't finish a sentence. Even Kerry couldn't either. I found it frustrating and switched off about half way through.

Stan

I did listen to it and the sentences were not finished throughout. Lots of name dropping too, as Kerry does usually, but this time from both (sometimes I do not know what these people did or the connection to the topic). However, Kerry did not recount her life during half the interview this time around, good.

I wonder if these non finished sentences have to do with unprepared interviews, not following a preset line of thinking, no objectives to start with on which to focus throughout, or just no pre-inverview to be able to organize the interview process. Or yet, hormones playing a role.

aranuk
24th May 2013, 21:27
Hi Flash I agree with what you say. I have to be grateful for Kerry and Bill for the years of great interviews which really shocked me to the core. I have real difficulty in remembering one single completed sentence the woman spoke. Every sentence would finish abruptly without having any sensible meaning only to be continued with another of the same. Whew!

Stan

deridan
25th May 2013, 07:59
..would it seem that one side has indeed exhausted another, .. & thus humans don't make such good soldiers in that domain. Kerry's ..act.. mirroring that of her interviewed may point to the empath in her

delfine
25th May 2013, 10:06
I watched 1hour and 16 minutes. Didnīt care to watch the last 5, as the whole interview mainly consisted of totally inconsequential namedropping,
blah blah about who knows who, who said what at what conference and when.
Not an iota of news about supersoldiers, what the milabs are doing, or why, or what ETīs theyīre working with.

Just a lot of mutual back-patting and incoherent, snickering in-talk. What a waste of time.

Gardener
25th May 2013, 11:43
I am listening and I do agree that the conversation jumps around and has unfinished sentences, it is almost like 'shorthand talk' and she did say at the beginning she assumes listeners understand the subject. Names yes a lot! As if she is endorsing these people so that we get the impression she is authentic and well connected and these people are 'ok'. Maybe that is part of her brief, to propogate the 'right' names ehem....

With that said, we have to acknowledge that she has been messed with.

schneider
25th May 2013, 17:10
I listened to the interview last nite and got very little out of the conversation, other than being annoyed and irritated and a bit exhausted. A waste of time in my opinion.

aranuk
25th May 2013, 18:32
I watched 1hour and 16 minutes. Didnīt care to watch the last 5, as the whole interview mainly consisted of totally inconsequential namedropping,
blah blah about who knows who, who said what at what conference and when.
Not an iota of news about supersoldiers, what the milabs are doing, or why, or what ETīs theyīre working with.

Just a lot of mutual back-patting and incoherent, snickering in-talk. What a waste of time.

I concur delphine. It promised a lot and delivered nothing. A waste of time really.

Stan

Limor Wolf
25th May 2013, 22:33
Although a little frantic, I found this interview to be very benefiting for me. It might be that it was conducted more in the form of a conversation between her and Kerry than an interview, where the two woman exchange some experiences. I did find Melinda Leslie speaks very much common sense and please take into consideration that such involvment with military, Et's etc is also leaving their impact on the psych of a person. There is certainly a value in this conversation for anyone who find themselves being involved in such things. I know I am greatful listening to it.

Camilo
25th May 2013, 22:50
Although a little frantic, I found this interview to be very benefiting for me. It might be that it was conducted more in the form of a conversation between her and Kerry than an interview, where the two woman exchange some experiences. I did find Melinda Leslie speaks very much common sense and please take into consideration that such involvment with military, Et's etc is also leaving their impact on the psych of a person. There is certainly a value in this conversation for anyone who find themselves being involved in such things. I know I am greatful listening to it.

Totally agree with your assessment.

Gardener
25th May 2013, 22:53
I have completed listening to the interview and I concur with Limor, there is quite a bit which for me helped to make some connections that, actually, I hadn't really 'got' before. One of the points is the fact that the abductee, and the handler, can and do work both sides of the triangle whether unconscious or conscious. Adds a lot more breadth to the term 'whistleblower' and the cat and mouse game being played for information exchange.
Worth another listen, at least for me.