PDA

View Full Version : Two Train Collisions, Two Bridge Collapses, Within One Week. BADLY BUILT?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
25th May 2013, 18:52
.................................................. ................................................

TERRORISM ON THE TRAIN TRACKS,
OR A CAREFULLY-CRAFTED MANUFACTURER COVER-UP?

TWTCS says,

When a so-called "plot to derail a train" was halted in Canada last April, and the alleged suspects apprehended, I made the mistake of breathing easy.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/22/world/americas/canada-terror-plot-thwarted

Within a month of this, a very bloody incident occurred when a passenger train derailed and struck another train in Connecticut.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/24/unusual-condition-seen-before-connecticut-train-collision/

People are still in the hospital, IIRC. An attorney acting on behalf of injured workers states that a design flaw in the newer trains has led to a phenomenon known as "tight wheels" (can cause a train to pop up of the track!).

I found something on a toy train site that actually explains about tight wheels and track gauge: http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php?topic=17151.0.

NEW HAVEN, Conn. – The engineer of the commuter train that derailed last week in Connecticut observed an "unusual condition" on the track before the wreck, federal officials said Friday without explaining what the condition was, though they did say repair work was done last month in the area of the crash.

It's not clear what caused the crash but repair work done in the area weeks before it may have weakened the track, George Cahill, an attorney representing six Metro-North workers injured in the crash, said this week. [color=red]He also expressed concern that wheels on the new trains were too tight.[/red]

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/24/unusual-condition-seen-before-connecticut-train-collision/#ixzz2UKbQgjxX

__________________________________________________ __________

Well, you guys heard about the Bridge Collapse on I-5?
Apparently we're not alone here in Washington state...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bridge-collapse-skagit-river-washington-sends-cars-people/story?id=19246280

Another train has crashed in Missouri AND destroyed a bridge carrying cars!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/25/us-usa-train-crash-idUSBRE94O07020130525

DeDukshyn
25th May 2013, 20:04
Tight train wheels. Doing a better job than terrorists since 2011. ;)

Prodigal Son
25th May 2013, 21:25
Didn't Wilcock say on his blog that the PTW had the infrastructure rigged with explosives just waiting to be detonated?

Sorry, but steel doesn't just spontaneously collapse for no reason.

Reminds me of the Minneapolis Bridge Collapse (http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/2793) in 2007... done with ULF sound waves from nearby Augsberg College....

It's just amazing how nothing is ever an accident around here while these psychopaths are running things....

Wind
25th May 2013, 22:48
Or maybe Earth is indeed expanding.

Daozen
26th May 2013, 05:00
Difficult question. It could be part of Their going away party. I hope every available force deploys in full to contain any deliberate incidents.

Daozen

Tesla_WTC_Solution
26th May 2013, 07:31
my account has been compromised.
i didn't actually make this last post.

I logged in and changed my settings after noticing someone posting under my username.

thunder24
27th May 2013, 03:46
do wut compromised?:yell:

ghostrider
27th May 2013, 04:10
, it's a good time to toss around some energy at some negative forces ...red alert all hands on deck , shields up ...ahead warp ten ...

Paul
27th May 2013, 06:15

do wut compromised?:yell:

See the thread Avalon Account Compromised (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59465-Avalon-Account-Compromised&p=679344#post679344) for any further updates and information on this incident.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
29th May 2013, 17:37
Yet ANOTHER East Coast region train derailment.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/05/28/breaking-cargo-train-derailed-in-east-baltimore-county-2/

Explosive Derailment: Cargo Train Collides With Truck In Rosedale

May 28, 2013 6:44 PM

ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ)–A tractor trailer and a CSX cargo train collided Tuesday afternoon, derailing the train and rocking the Baltimore region with a huge explosion.

Adam May reports 15 cars were derailed and two were set ablaze.

It happened just after 2 p.m. in the 7500-block of Lake Drive in Rosedale. The explosion could be heard and felt throughout Baltimore County and even in the city.

Local officials are calling this a regional event with cooperation from BWI-Marshall airport, Baltimore City and Martin State airport. Some 60 fire and police units were assessing the scene.

The tractor trailer driver involved in the collision has been transported to Shock Trauma and is listed in serious but stable condition. No other injuries have been reported.

Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamanetz says CSX confirms that there are no toxic inhalants involved in the accident.

eric charles
30th May 2013, 12:59
I dont think they were badly built guys . In my honest opinion , its nothing more then a very severe lack of maintenance . In my province of Quebec ,Canada, they are over 40 years behind on infrastructure maintenance and things are really really starting to crumble around here . Our roads and highway are beyond belief . Buildings in Montreal , the bricks are starting to fall off and hitting the sidewalks .
We had a bridge collapse in 2005 in Montreal . A main tunnel "Ville Marie" that brings the freeway into downtown , the entrance collapse last year .
Another Tunnel called , Louis Lafontaine wich brings you about 120 ft under the St-Lawrence seaway , is starting to crumble big time .
It is all falling apart around here , I could write on forever on our callapsing infrastructure due to lack of maintenance

Tesla_WTC_Solution
30th May 2013, 18:50
But does it all fall down on a schedule or at random?

Cuz this stuff isn't looking very random -- 3 within a month?

eric charles
30th May 2013, 18:59
But does it all fall down on a schedule or at random?

Cuz this stuff isn't looking very random -- 3 within a month?

Well that i could not tell you , no one can precisely answer that question. but yeah if it was all built in the 50's 60's they will fall apart one after another .

nenosema
31st May 2013, 23:11
I go down to the tracks alot, to watch the trains pass and walk around in the woods over there.. it's one of my favorite places to be. There's a dam, with beavers that live there, blueberry bushes and T berries galore.. (the leaves are wonderful) paths and really high sitting rocks. it's nice :) right at the edge of town..

Well, it's only the first couple of times i've been outthere this year. last summer it was my home. train tracks make noises, yes they do. This time it was moreso than 'the usual' happening upon this noise, they sounded ..looser? dare i say

it kind of freaked me out, because i didn't know what it could be or if it was some track trucks making their way down
usually they're tight, and go really fast, tick;tick;tick;tick;tick;tick;tick
but this time it was more like, click c, click c, click cuulick, c .. click click tick click
; ; ; ; ; ; ' ;
really drawn out. i don't know what to think of it.. maybe i'm just not around enough to know if it were normal?
it was rather unnerving sitting down at the bottom of a steep hill right along to the side of where the tracks curve while a short train was passing by.. that was also strange, for me, there were a bunch of really short trains that day, to the point where i wouldn't even run up to watch em pass. heh.
Maybe they're trying to lighten the loads in heed of these bridges and rails giving out..? maybe it's something else..?

after hearing about the derailments happening, and having an all too real 'thought' sitting in the mall parking lot waiting for my mum.. That whoever has done this much too us so far, ie, chemtrails, cooperations, pavement, etc. would want to make everything fall apart around us as much as possible first.
like i've noticed the yahooNEWS getting alot more violent and sure .. things happen, and this being the internet age well, that's one way to get out out there.. but it still seems premeditated.

anyhow i'm just talking here, it's this unnatural paradigm that needs to be reassembled. and if we're making the effort to restore earth, earth will give us the means to cleanse.

heads up fellow riders, it doesn't seem safe. Get where you wanna be!

also, if anyone can reassure me as to what those noises were it would be much appreciated!

Tesla_WTC_Solution
1st June 2013, 18:53
Nenosema,

the things you've noticed are worth noticing,
and yes, I've noticed also the huge upswing in violent news reporting.

It's very sad to live in these times!

Tesla_WTC_Solution
9th July 2013, 19:50
I am sure you guys already started threads about this while I was gone: http://news.yahoo.com/dozens-feared-dead-quebec-oil-180953581.html

but I thought it would be interesting in the context of the above events.

Dozens feared dead in Quebec oil-train derailment

Sean Farrell, Associated Press 33 minutes ago

LAC-MEGANTIC, Quebec (AP) -- Blackened debris, twisted metal and gas leaks hampered rescue workers' search for perhaps dozens of bodies Tuesday, three days after a runaway oil train smashed into this small lakeside town and incinerated homes, a library and a crowded bar.

Thirteen people were confirmed dead and nearly 40 others were still missing in a catastrophe that raised questions about the safety of transporting oil by rail instead of pipeline.

Investigators were zeroing in on whether a blaze on the same train a few hours before the disaster set off the deadly chain of events.

Rescue workers labored to reach the bodies believed to be in the ruins.

"Those sectors are extremely complicated to investigate. There is debris. This is a very risky environment. We have to secure the safety of those working there. We have some hotspots on the scene. There is some gas," Quebec Provincial Police Sergeant Benoit Richard said.

He said recovery efforts had to be halted briefly Monday for health reasons, and some officers had to be removed from the scene. He did not elaborate. The bodies that have been recovered were burned so badly they have yet to be identified.

The Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway train broke loose early Saturday, speeding downhill nearly seven miles (11 kilometers) and jumping the tracks at 63 mph (101 kph) in Lac-Megantic, near the Maine border, investigators said. All but one of the 73 cars were carrying oil. At least five exploded.

The blasts destroyed about 30 buildings, including the Musi-Cafe, a popular bar that was filled at the time, and forced about a third of the town's 6,000 residents from their homes. Much of the area where the bar stood was burned to the ground. Burned-out cars dotted the landscape.

The same train caught fire hours earlier in a nearby town, and the engine was shut down — standard operating procedure dictated by the train's owners, Nantes Fire Chief Patrick Lambert said.

Edward Burkhardt, president and CEO of the railway's parent company, Rail World Inc., suggested that shutting off the locomotive to put out the fire might have disabled the brakes.

"An hour or so after the locomotive was shut down, the train rolled away," he told the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

Lambert defended the fire department, saying that the blaze was extinguished within about 45 minutes and that's when firefighters' involvement ended.

"The people from MMA told us, 'That's great — the train is secure, there's no more fire, there's nothing anymore, there's no more danger,'" Lambert said. "We were given our leave, and we left."

Transportation Safety Board investigator Donald Ross said the locomotive's black box has been recovered.

"The extent to which (the fire) played into the sequences of events is a focal point of our investigation," Ross said, but he cautioned that the investigation was still in its early stages.

The accident has also thrown a spotlight on MMA's safety record.

Before the Lac-Megantic accident, the company had 34 derailments since 2003, five of them resulting in damage of more than $100,000, according to the U.S. Federal Railroad Administration.

Burkhardt, however, said the figures were misleading.

"They're not apples-to-apples figures. This is the only significant mainline derailment this company has had in the last 10 years. We've had, like most railroads, a number of smallish incidents, usually involving accidents in yard trackage and industry trackage," he told CBC in a TV interview.

Ross told The Associated Press that the tanker cars involved in the crash were the DOT-111 model. The DOT-111 is a staple of the American freight rail fleet whose flaws have been noted as far back as a 1991 safety study.

Among other things, experts say its steel shell is so thin that it is prone to puncture in an accident, potentially spilling cargo that can catch fire, explode or contaminate the environment.

The derailment also raised questions about the safety of Canada's growing practice of transporting oil by train, and is sure to bolster arguments in favor of a proposed oil pipeline running from Canada across the U.S. — a project that Canadian officials badly want.

___

Associated Press writers Rob Gillies and Charmaine Noronha in Toronto, Jason Keyser in Chicago James MacPherson in Bismarck, N.D., contributed to this story.

Nanoo Nanoo
9th July 2013, 20:30
i didn't actually make this last post.

I logged in and changed my settings after noticing someone posting under my username.

I hate it when that happens !

its been happening to me too !

N

soleil
10th July 2013, 16:58
i heard the police on AM radio this morning, or last night. either way he sounded like he was reading something (shocker) and kept making verbal stammers until he read the whole thing. basically they arent even saying anything, only saying they barely have reason to believe its a criminal act.

toad
10th July 2013, 17:01
Didn't Wilcock say on his blog that the PTW had the infrastructure rigged with explosives just waiting to be detonated?

Sorry, but steel doesn't just spontaneously collapse for no reason.

Um, sorry but that proposition is what I would call pretty heavily steeped in lunacy.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
10th July 2013, 19:03
Lots of train, bridge, industrial, oil related disasters lately imo

DeDukshyn
11th July 2013, 15:53
Dots to connect ....

USA wants (needs) Alberta tar sands oil. People don't want more pipelines, because they are generally an ecological nightmare. Groups and the public have spoken.
How does the oil move now? By train. I saw Obama recently having the costs of oil transport by train vs pipeline be looked at for consideration into the debate.
Quebec oil train magically derails, explodes, and kills 40 people and causes an ecological disaster in the wake of Obama's cost investigation order.

Big oil 1 point, everyone else 0, with 40 people sacrificed for rich peoples business ventures ...

My 2 cents.

We really need free energy ...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th July 2013, 19:23
Dots to connect ....

USA wants (needs) Alberta tar sands oil. People don't want more pipelines, because they are generally an ecological nightmare. Groups and the public have spoken.
How does the oil move now? By train. I saw Obama recently having the costs of oil transport by train vs pipeline be looked at for consideration into the debate.
Quebec oil train magically derails, explodes, and kills 40 people and causes an ecological disaster in the wake of Obama's cost investigation order.

Big oil 1 point, everyone else 0, with 40 people sacrificed for rich peoples business ventures ...

My 2 cents.

thank you for putting this into context for us.
I knew something seemed wrong about it all.

we are being herded and blinded by political manipulators.

toad
12th July 2013, 19:35
Lots of train, bridge, industrial, oil related disasters lately imo

Are you aware of the serious infrastructure problems we face in this country? There is no malicious intent here that I see only a lack to maintain proper structure.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th July 2013, 20:13
In that case, perhaps our country might consider cutting back the war budget and repairing our bridges.

There are people who are paid to maintain these things and we are approaching a level of criminal negligence that boggles most American minds.

like that bridge on I-5 that collapsed a bit ago. Who was responsible to fix that?

Anyhow, maybe we'll make enough breakthroughs in 3D printing and such, that formerly expensive structures will become child's play to produce and maintain.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
31st December 2013, 00:07
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/30/us/north-dakota-train-fire/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

North Dakota train wreck ignites oil cars
By Steve Almasy, CNN
updated 6:48 PM EST, Mon December 30, 2013

(CNN) -- A wreck involving two trains, one of which was carrying oil, sparked a large fire that sent huge flames and dangerous smoke into the sky, North Dakota authorities said.

There were no reports of injuries from the accident, said Sgt. Tara Morris with the Cass County Sheriff's Office, but "with the oil on fire there are hazardous conditions, and we are directing all people in the area to shelter in-place and stay indoors."

The incident occurred near Casselton, a town of 2,300 residents about 25 miles west of Fargo. Huge plumes of smoke could be seen for miles, according to CNN affiliate KVLY.
There is a Code Red alert for people who are within a 2-mile radius of the fire, the station said.

KVLY reported that the wind was out of the northwest, so the smoke may miss Casselton.

Morris said it was unclear how the accident happened and authorities are trying to determine whether one of the trains derailed before they collided.
About 10 of the cars on the train carrying oil were fully engulfed in flames. At least a dozen firefighters are involved, she said.

An official with the Federal Railroad Administration said it will support a National Transportation Safety Board investigation of the accident.
CNN's Aaron Cooper and Carma Hassan contributed to this report.

DeDukshyn
31st December 2013, 00:51
Dots to connect ....

My 2 cents.

thank you for putting this into context for us.
I knew something seemed wrong about it all.

we are being herded and blinded by political manipulators.

To blow the dust off this comment from way back (since I see you dusted off the thread), The train that exploded in Quebec has all sorts of mystery surrounding it. It was an American transport company that owned the train, the was some lack of clarity surrounding who the owner was and who showed "pay" for the damages.

Shortly after, I read in some local media about an investigation that was taking place into that accident. The investigators found that the oil should not have exploded as it did -- oil tends to burns slowly, and that they found residues of an accelerant and/or solvent all over the scene. They were about to take their findings to officials last I heard, then nothing. Not a peep further ...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
31st December 2013, 01:24
It sounds a lot like how they show pipelines being compromised in James Bond: a "pig" with explosives etc. can be passed through an oil or gas pipeline very easily.

The same plot could be used on a train, i.e. filling an oil or gas train with illegal substances in order to worsen an explosion :(

Anyone still tracking Nabucco implosion/TANAP developments? Darn BP...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
31st December 2013, 22:33
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/31/no-injuries-reported-in-fiery-north-dakota-train-derailment/

Evacuation lifted for Casselton, ND following fiery train derailment
Published December 31, 2013FoxNews.com

CASSELTON, N.D. – A southeastern North Dakota town narrowly escaped tragedy when a train carrying crude oil derailed and exploded nearby, the mayor said Tuesday, calling for changes in how the fuel is transported across the United States.

No one was hurt in Monday's derailment of the mile-long train that sent a great fireball and plumes of black smoke skyward about a mile from the small town of Casselton. The fire had been so intense as darkness fell that investigators couldn't get close enough to count the number of burning cars.

Worries about the smoke plume prompted officials to ask Casselton's 2,400 residents to voluntarily evacuate Monday evening, and most did. The recommendation was lifted Tuesday afternoon, but officials were urging residents south of the derailment to remain vigilant about changing conditions, Cass County Commissioner Ken Pawluk said.

Residents said the blasts endured for hours after the derailment, shaking their homes and businesses. A BNSF spokeswoman said 18 tanker cars burned.

Pawluk estimated that the fire was about 80 to 90 percent burned out by Tuesday afternoon.

National Transportation Safety Board officials on the scene said the agency's investigation would examine the train recorder, the signal system, the condition of the train operators, train and tracks, as well as the response to the derailment.

Board member Robert Sumwalt said the tankers involved were DOT-111s, a model that has shown a tendency to rupture in other accidents, but he said it wasn't immediately clear if they were newer, safer DOT-111s or the older models.

The rail tracks run straight through the middle of Casselton, a town of 2,400 people about 25 miles west of Fargo. Mayor Ed McConnell estimated that dozens of people could have been killed if the derailments had happened within the town. He said it is time to "have a conversation" with federal lawmakers about the dangers of transporting oil by rail.

"There have been numerous derailments in this area," he told The Associated Press. "It's almost gotten to the point that it looks like not if we're going to have an accident, it's when. We dodged a bullet by having it out of town, but this is too close for comfort."

A train carrying crude from North Dakota's Bakken oil patch crashed in Quebec last summer, bursting into flames and killing 47 people.

Shipping oil by pipeline has to be a safer option, McConnell said Tuesday.

North Dakota is the No. 2 oil-producing state in the U.S., trailing only Texas. The state's top oil regulator said earlier this month that he expected as much as 90 percent of North Dakota's oil to be carried by train in 2014, up from 60 percent.

Ron Ness, president of the North Dakota Petroleum Council, called the derailment "extremely unfortunate."

"We're glad no one was hurt," said Ness, whose Bismarck-based group represents several hundred companies working in the state's oil patch. "I certainly think we'll see some continued efforts on safety to the rail system and rail cars."

North Dakota oil drillers increasingly use trains to ship crude to locations not served by pipelines, in part because of the difficulty in securing permits for the structures, Ness said.

"For every action, there is a reaction or counter-action," he said. "Getting any product to market from North Dakota always has been a challenge, whether it is oil, sugar beets or beef. And we have been able to find good markets because the rail industry has responded."

The number of crude oil carloads hauled by U.S. railroads surged from 10,840 in 2009 to a projected 400,000 this year. Despite the increase, the rate of accidents has stayed relatively steady. Railroads say 99.997 percent of hazardous materials shipments reach destinations safely.

Authorities haven't yet been able to untangle exactly what caused the derailment. BNSF spokeswoman Amy McBeth said another train carrying grain derailed first, and that this knocked several cars of the oil train off adjoining tracks.

BNSF said each train comprised more than 100 cars.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
31st December 2013, 22:38
P.s.

did you know BP was the reason = THE REASON = we "hate" communists in USA?

just read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Persian_Oil_Company

Coup[edit]
Main article: 1953 Iranian coup d'ιtat
Britain was unable to subvert Mossadegh as its embassy and officials had been evicted from Iran in October 1952, but successfully appealed in the U.S. to exaggerated anti-communist sentiments, depicting both Mossadegh and Iran as unstable and likely to fall to communism in their weakened state. If Iran fell, the "enormous assets" of "Iranian oil production and reserves" would fall into Communist control, as would "in short order the other areas of the Middle East".[19] By 1953 both the US and the UK had new, more anti-communist and interventionist administrations and the United States no longer opposed intervention in Iran.

The anti-Mossadeq plan was orchestrated under the code-name 'Operation Ajax' by CIA, and 'Operation Boot' by SIS (MI6).[20][21][22] In August the American CIA with the help of bribes to politicians, soldiers, mobs, and newspapers, and information from the British embassy and secret service, organized a riot which gave the Shah an excuse to remove Mosaddeq.

The Shah seized the opportunity and issued an edict forcefully removing the immensely popular and democratically-elected Mosaddeq from power when General Fazlollah Zahedi led tanks to Mosaddeq's residence and arrested him. On 21 December 1953, he was sentenced to death but his sentence was later commuted to three years' solitary confinement in a military prison followed by life in prison. He was kept under house arrest at his Ahmadabad residence, until his death, on 5 March 1967.[23][24][25][26]

Milneman
31st December 2013, 22:43
Posted this in another thread about similar events:

.....Atlas shrugged.

Bob
1st January 2014, 03:37
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/31/no-injuries-reported-in-fiery-north-dakota-train-derailment/

Evacuation lifted for Casselton, ND following fiery train derailment
Published December 31, 2013FoxNews.com

CASSELTON, N.D. – A southeastern North Dakota town narrowly escaped tragedy when a train carrying crude oil derailed and exploded nearby, the mayor said Tuesday, calling for changes in how the fuel is transported across the United States.[..]

Also in Current News :) great minds think alike - thanks for the updates