PDA

View Full Version : Practical Ways to Expedite Awakening in Our Communities

iNtrPrsnL aLcHmSt --0-o--
27th May 2013, 02:00
Good evening fine Avalonians!

I am looking to begin creating events in my local community to try and help along the awakening process. Think - performance art meets flash mob meets spiritual reckonings....ha. I've got a few other seekers who have ceased seeking and are ready to take action.

I'm looking for possible ideas. I want it to be subtle...so as those more resistant don't immediately get turned off my their conscious mind. Something that utilizes archetypes and tropes to draw onlookers in, and then have some content that could perhaps trigger something inside.

I know I know...this is pretty vague. Purposefully so. I'm just throwing this out with as little detail as I can to perhaps garner some new and interesting ideas that I haven't thought of.

All of this knowledge is purely secondary, the time is here to break through the fourth wall of the hypnotized minds and start some fires from the sparks.

Share any experiences or whatever fancy pops into your heads friends!!!

Look forward to building!!!

naste.de.lumina
27th May 2013, 02:46
Hello friend iNtrPrsnL aLcHmSt.
Dude, that's great that you mentioned about it.
I'm thinking since friday, something to put on a forum here in Brazil.
Usually when I have something to structure complex thought form, I wait a few days.
It's as if my subconscious stay working with the problem and when it has any adequate response unloads all at once for the conscious. It's kind of crazy, but it's hard to explain how it works with me.
This does not mean that I will not mind glimpsing pieces.
Overall I was wondering create a small script, based on my experiences of the people closest approach, the works.
example:
A list of topics to start the approach of a person in deep coma hypnosis matrix.
- 9/11
- Boston attack
- Ufo
- Federal Reserve
- Bildenberg
etc. etc.
Logical that according to the country you live, because we have specific issues in certain countries or regions.
- Find your list of possibilities for early approach, which subject that attracts curiosity of your target (in a good way).
- Shall not try to explain everything that took you years to learn in five 15 minutes, does not work.
- Have a short summary of how to explain in general and credible, the general outline, in a short time.
- Try to give more emphasis to issues perceived as will the opening.

And so on .. Maybe use some marketing tactics, other forum members who have knowledge about it could help.

It would be something like this your idea?

Daozen
27th May 2013, 02:49
I prefer to focus on creating positive space. Organic agriculture technology, new financial ideas, water tech etc.

naste.de.lumina
27th May 2013, 02:57
I prefer to focus on creating positive space. Organic agriculture technology, new financial ideas, water tech etc.

The focus on an alternative does not preclude the other my friend.
This depends on the profile of each. What is important in my view, is to act.
Any idea and solution peaceful to the agreed brothers, to me is valid.
thanks friend

markpierre
27th May 2013, 03:17
An acquaintance mentioned to me an interesting thing that he'd implemented at a few of the festivals around Australia.

Based on a wishing well, a sort of 'pay it forward', where you could donate with the idea that you'd 'get your wish',
but could also withdraw from it if you had a need. For him it was an experiment. He was surprised at the success of it, anticipating that it would be abused,
but he ended up with sizable excesses that he gave directly to the local neighborhood centers. Poorly funded places that are the first stop
for the homeless and disenfranchised. His wish was granted.

But I was imagining the meetings people were having with their own minds and attitudes while they participated from either position.
Knowing it could be abused without repercussion seemed to help safeguard the concept, and inspired people to participate.
And people who had needs tended to take no more than they needed.

Novel outside the box ideas that inspire people to think and act on their own, without a lot of commitment or judgement, to help them stretch the envelope
of who and how they want to be in the world. Very little investment and confrontation, relative to the personal reward.

Vitalux
27th May 2013, 03:25
I am looking to begin creating events in my local community to try and help along the awakening process.

Interesting......try doing this.

Go to a very crowded movie theater and just before the climax of the movie, go and stand in front of the theater and start shouting to the crowd that the movie they are trying to enjoy is fake :attention:.

Consider that for a while.

27th May 2013, 03:36
Vitalux - That's kind of in line with what I was thinking of...definitely something like that.

MarkPierre - Also a really cool idea. I'm not sure if I'm grasping the logistics of it all though.

markpierre
27th May 2013, 06:04
Vitalux - That's kind of in line with what I was thinking of...definitely something like that.

MarkPierre - Also a really cool idea. I'm not sure if I'm grasping the logistics of it all though.

A wishing well with a sign on it. That's not too tough. That's just an example of empowering people in their values that I found interesting.
If you prefer to confront people with your own view of what 'awakening' is, you might get real serious about just what you think that is, before you attempt to force it.

Lifebringer
27th May 2013, 12:59
Just tell em China gonna run circles around our children in new technologies and green building and energy efficiency in cars and homes and incomes. It's a shame the American people have to take a back seat to progress because of a few "knobheads."(every corp takes a turn)

I know they are not immortal and bound here in this lifetime and so with that knowledge, insist on taking it to the end. As Abdullah has proven, since NOV? they are not immortal.

I would start with the Sirius Movie CD on the discovery, take it to the Kennedy assassination and reason why, and then take it to the other nations "disclosing all UFO information."
Then ask them why are we being told what other populations are being told around the world. Is American's governmental Houses the Babylon they mention.

It certainly looks as if they go to bed with any and every lobbyist from around the world. In Rev it states the nations drink of her iniquity. Is that the turn the blind eye as long as they collect, iniquity?

The Canadian Prime minister OUR neighbors are talking about it, and that would be where I would start. Because if Canadians are aware of UFO involvement/visits here, why aren't American people entitled to KNOW also. Are we to be lambs for slaughter, or just stuck in the dark world of their imagining?

I would start with Canadian Prime Minister, and all the above than Robert Dean's video of telling all who listen, "Our children's destination is the stars."

Etherios
27th May 2013, 13:45
well you guys say approach people ... a friend of my sisters came to live in the city we are. We are all Greeks living in scotland atm. So this economic major/Master/PhD etc guy came here to find job etc.

So at some point we came to the economy topic ... the moment i said that money creates only debt he said ... you believe the zeitgeist bull** ... (his exact words). I was omg ... i tried for the next 2-3 hours to explain to him that if you create money out of nothing with no actual wealth behind it is totally wrong but he just couldnt understand it.

We talked for at least 4 hours total and he never realized what i was trying to explain. He actually was trying to persuade me that banks are creating liquidity and money thus good working people can create wealth from that, the reason we are at this stage of economic colapse is because some bankers over did it nothing more and there is no plan behind all these.

A person that has studied the economics for at least 10 years so far was so sure about this that he wouldnt hear anything else. I still dont think i made him think twice about this ... So things that made me really worry tho are the following.

1) I kept referring to books / newsletters / events and all i was hearing from him was "i dont know about this" ... he didnt even know about the SDR (electronic currency). I am not sure if he even believed the things i said existed ... i told him to look for them.
2) All the "facts" he was telling me about was how the systems should be working. Every time i raised a point that already happened (MF Global for example) he either didnt want to believe it or he would try to find reasons to explain it logically using his knowledge of how the system is working.
3) In the gold topic, when i told him that atm there is huge demand for gold but the gold prices keeps going down, which is totally ilogical in the demand/supply/cost reality of todays economy, he would just say i was wrong or there was something else happening. Mostly he just didnt believe me.
4) he realy honestly believed that the system/society was and has always worked as the books he study were saying. Just because there are laws and rules he was 100% sure that thats how it was always been. It was really like if he didnt know about it or made sense to him from the info he had then it didnt exist.

So as you can see you have an "educated" person that has extended book/theory knowledge of economy that is totally clueless of what is happening around him. I dont think i have ever heared someone saying i dont know / havent heard about this so many times and on the topic he has "mastered" for so many years.

Lastly ... i still cant understand this but while i was trying to explain to him about the way central banks create money out of nothing i was giving him the example that 10 banks lend 10 euros to 10 people and they expect them to return 15 each ... thus the moment they get that 10 euros each, debts of 50 euros are created that will never be able to be repaid cause the only money source was those 10 central banks. He honestly didnt understand that. He will always say its not debt is money/liquidity to create wealth. He actually saw the enslavement of society as wealth creation. Or he will say the return of those 15 euros will be in the far future so after the wealth is created ... i mean with no other means of creating money how can you create more wealth than what you owe as a society in total.

If the people that are educated in their fields cant realize the issue ... how can people that work all day just to survive will ever realize this??? Some people hear have the luxury of meditating or spending hours each day to self evolve ... but the majority of people in this planet cant even have enough time to relax and enjoy life. i guess i am more pesimistic about this that other here.

I am truely sorry

Sidney
27th May 2013, 13:48
I call it the college coma. (educated idiots).

Etherios
27th May 2013, 13:51
but he didnt know about economic events ... i wasnt talking about theories or maybes ... actual recorded facts. But just because it wasnt in the info he had of how things should be ... they just didnt happen.

As i said i dont think he will spend a sec to look these up.

sirdipswitch
27th May 2013, 14:34
Why do y'all try to make things so difficult??

I have a rather loud voice, that carries quite well in a quiet environment, such as grocery stores. chuckle chuckle. My favorite is: "See any UFOs' lately? Loud enough to be heard two or three lines over. Trust me... heads turn. Another one that really gets them going is: "Did you know that we are Immortal? and this body, is not who we really are, And we are just here for experience, and this is just like a week-end pass, or vacation, in the overall time line of our existance?" I have had people follow me to my car on that one, wanting to know what I meant by that!!!

Raising awareness is really quite simple, if you are really serious about doing so... just do it. You do not have to wait for the right time. Anytime is the right time. I was picking out some onions one day, when a guy asked if I had seen any UFOs' lately! He had been in my line, another time and overheard me, but didn't have the time to get into it. This day he had the time. Out in the parking lot, we talked for two hours.

It ain't rocket science... just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However... when you do it this way, you had best know what you are talking about, or any skeptic, will shoot you right out of your sillyness!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

28th May 2013, 00:31
sirdipswitch - great great stuff. I do similar little things like that. Try to bring it into life as a constant buzz rather than an occasional happening. I'm pretty good with simplifying and bringing truth, so I may incorporate some your specific techniques into my daily life. thanks a lot man!

eaglespirit
28th May 2013, 01:04
If the people that are educated in their fields cant realize the issue ... how can people that work all day just to survive will ever realize this??? Some people hear have the luxury of meditating or spending hours each day to self evolve ... but the majority of people in this planet cant even have enough time to relax and enjoy life. i guess i am more pesimistic about this that other here.

There will soon be enough people(us), right in front of these people, living on the edge of what they derive their livelihoods and beliefs and survival from...we will be showing the way that there is another way, simply by being a 'right in their face' example. We have to walk our talk and talk our walk moreso now than ever. There will be more and more around us feeling the stronger breeze of change blowing. We cannot hesitate a second when given the opportunity to show that we have "decided" to live a life of service and outwardly help each other, any way we can, because we simply live in a universe of unlimited provision!
The way to show the way and BE a living example of unlimited provision is, well, endless.

Another1
28th May 2013, 01:52
Had a running joke here with a friend back when I was more into wanting to wake people up to the politics and money scams. My buddy and I figured these oil 'n cattlemen would drag me off stage in less than 5 minutes for some educatin. *LOL* Best idea we could come up with was getting a cage to lock me in with promise they can have keys when I'm done with presentation.

As some have suggested, just by getting out there and being, we can be part of this and serve well. Give people someone to talk to when they're ready to step out of their box. If you're free enough, get a PT job in the public and just BS with people, let syncronicity lead, it can be fun.

One man met earlier this year tested the waters a bit with me then revealed himself as a full time researcher for truth out here. That was fun. He's still in the angry stage though and makes others around us uncomfortable. He's hiring me to set him up with a blog soon.

One young landscaper brought up the chemtrails by surprise. In a conversation centered around how he thought most people were asleep, he half mocked at me, "And what do you think those are up there?" After I explained the difference between the contrails and chemtrails in same sky, he got a laugh and was surprised to meet someone who knows anything about it.

3 men I work with have multiple pensions and SS. One morning I got to witness my angry friend explain how all that money would be gone soon. He was trying to advise them to get prepared but I could tell his anger was ruining the pitch. I found the same thing with the Ron Paul campaign out here. Most all of his supporters that I met locally were scaring the common folk in town with their zeal in sharing what mainstream has programmed people to consider 'conspiracy'

~ no worries really, that 100th monkey should be here any day now

Bubu
8th June 2013, 21:47
I started by inviting as many people in facebook. When I started writing about these facebook told me that I should not invite people that I do not know because facebook is for close friend and family.
I started by sending something that interest people as myth like UFO and mermaid. But I choose credible disclosure such as the Canadian prime minister. So that while they are watching the video as myth they may realize in the middle OMG this is true that is the Canadian prime minister. Do not go on the money issue at once as far as these people is concerned money is what keeps them breathing as we can see with the example of Eheros. I choose to send video links as they can watch it on their free time and facebook is where people hang out on their free time. And then course I always remind them to share.

Go to a very crowded movie theater and just before the climax of the movie, go and stand in front of the theater and start shouting to the crowd that the movie they are trying to enjoy is fake .

Consider that for a while.

We certainly can do better than that we can use suggestive communication or mind conditioning … let me rephrase.. mind education you see that is how it works when people attach to words and forms it is difficult to pry them off so use that attachment to gain their attention but hooks and line must be attach to it like my example above. This is how the cabal do it; it is a good technique but not necessarily evil because evil is intent. Again; attachment. You see when I use the word Re programming some people quickly attach them to kabal and at that wrong or evil right away, of course not all mind work like that there are those that awaken sufficiently to detach on words and flags. On second thought this may work if you have two or three cohorts that will second the motion. People love drama. Have fun in playing one

It's a shame the American people have to take a back seat to progress because of a few "knobheads."(every corp takes a turn)

Friend, May I remind you that it is the human Family not the American people or some separated group. This kind of thinking is what makes us separated and easy to manage.

It ain't rocket science... just do it!

I like this Sirdipswitch However people have different talents and this technique may not work well with others. But you are doing great. Keep it up

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
-sirdipswitch-

Now this is what we call awaken, thanks for the reminders.

Good thread very useful topic just what we need this time.I am surprise though that there seem to be few interested looks like we got lots of talks and less work.

Youniverse
8th June 2013, 22:13
Good evening fine Avalonians!

I am looking to begin creating events in my local community to try and help along the awakening process. Think - performance art meets flash mob meets spiritual reckonings....ha. I've got a few other seekers who have ceased seeking and are ready to take action.

I'm looking for possible ideas. I want it to be subtle...so as those more resistant don't immediately get turned off my their conscious mind. Something that utilizes archetypes and tropes to draw onlookers in, and then have some content that could perhaps trigger something inside.

I know I know...this is pretty vague. Purposefully so. I'm just throwing this out with as little detail as I can to perhaps garner some new and interesting ideas that I haven't thought of.

All of this knowledge is purely secondary, the time is here to break through the fourth wall of the hypnotized minds and start some fires from the sparks.

Share any experiences or whatever fancy pops into your heads friends!!!

Look forward to building!!!

Tell others whenever you get the chance to do conscious breathing whenever they think of it! Also, suggest to others to pay more attention to the space around things than on the things themselves. Not to say you ignore objects(that could get dangerous!), rather you place awareness on the space around objects that allows everything to be.

thunder24
8th June 2013, 22:17
get a really big alarm clock, with really big speakers, and set it for 6 a.m. every morning.... that should do the trick...

Youniverse
8th June 2013, 22:22
get a really big alarm clock, with really big speakers, and set it for 6 a.m. every morning.... that should do the trick...

Ha ha! Good one!