PDA

View Full Version : Avalon Account Compromised

Tesla_WTC_Solution
27th May 2013, 03:06
I logged on today and noticed that someone had acquired my password and was actually posting on my Avalon account.

They made at least two posts with military-related comments, one in the earthquake thread re: Uzbekistan and one in my thread about trains being derailed in the USA.

I wonder if I was too close to the truth or something in one of the threads here.

Has anyone else suffered loss of account security, coupled with stalking?

This person even knew that I had been to Uzbekistan in 2004.

I would appreciate if the mods could see if someone from another state is messing with my account. It's weird, not just surveillance or disabling of the account, but overt harassment and impersonation.

Paul
27th May 2013, 03:40
I logged on today and noticed that someone had acquired my password and was actually posting on my Avalon account.
I'm looking into this now.

So far as I know, there have been no other such reports nor any other such suspicious activity.

I have only just begun to examine the server logs.

Wind
27th May 2013, 03:47

They made at least two posts with military-related comments, one in the earthquake thread re: Uzbekistan and one in my thread about trains being derailed in the USA.

I wonder if I was too close to the truth or something in one of the threads here.

Has anyone else suffered loss of account security, coupled with stalking?

That sounds highly alarming, how would someone know that you were there? If these earthquakes are related to the expanding Earth and GCE (and I'm not saying that they are) there could be people who would not want the information to go out. I too have been covering this stuff here.

Sometimes it bugs me that there could be anyone reading these threads and knowing stuff about us. Of course I'm not afraid, but just a little puzzled. Stay safe.

Paul
27th May 2013, 03:53

That sounds highly alarming, how would someone know that you were there?
I'd rather not go into details, but it turned out that at least that detail, that someone would know that Tesla_WTC_Solution had been there, then, is not alarming. If Tesla_WTC_Solution wants to explain further what I mean (I've already told her the details) then she's entirely welcome to. I just figured I'd leave the choice of whether or not to tell that bit of this story up to her.

ghostrider
27th May 2013, 04:01
I knew the ptb monitor us here at avalon, thats why I have a certain way way posting so i know it's me and not someone causing division in the ranks ... sorry for you tesla, your personal space violated is no small deal, we support you, and props to paul for handling it quickly , you rock brother ...

Sidney
27th May 2013, 04:15
That is very creepy Tesla. Im curious to find out if they can find out who the perp is.

Hervé
27th May 2013, 04:21
Nah! It couldn't possibly be that someone left the computer on and went shopping or something... :tape2:

Paul
27th May 2013, 05:16
Well, I looked through the web server logs some more. I did not see anything obviously suspicious to me, but what's suspicious in a particular instance will vary by user.

For examples:

If someone only owns a Windows PC, then also coming in using a MAC browser is suspicious.
If someone always sleeps during certain hours, then coming in during those hours is suspicious.
If someone normally logs into the forum only from one static IP address, then coming in from other IP addresses is suspicious.

But for someone else, who has both PC and MAC, who logs in from multiple locations and who keeps odd hours, none of the above is necessarily suspicious.

Such details of personal usage are obviously confidential information, so I will send Tesla_WTC_Solution a PM with the usage pattern I see, and she can determine if that information is suspicious or meaningful somehow.

naste.de.lumina
27th May 2013, 06:58
Hello Tesla_WTC_Solution.
Coincidentally today I was seeing messages from fake Avalon on FB.
Seeing your post about the invasion of your profile in Avalon, I was curious and went those searching if you had posted a message on fake FB page to help denounces.
I found this your comments below.
Could this fact you reported below have to do with whether the invasion of your profile here in Avalon Forum?
Maybe using the same password.
Hope this helps.
good luck.

Re: I (Bill) am being impersonated on Facebook.
When I made a Facebook page to start popularizing my own website,
my page was hacked and I ended up with two or three "friends" who were strangers,
and there was even something of a personal threat suggested there,

my advice is FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS USE FACEBOOK!!!!!!!

PS very sorry this happened to you

delfine
27th May 2013, 09:21
Disturbing. Hope Paul finds out who did it.

spiritguide
27th May 2013, 11:09
Maybe that your personal computer was the target of the hack. If you have other accounts compromised this would be the likely cause. Norton security prevents such attacks if they are attempted, otherwise you have unsecured access to your network or PC. Just some points to ponder.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
27th May 2013, 12:41
To all who posted/investigated this:

I think it was someone messing with my computer.
During the times the questionable posts were made, neither I nor my spouse were at home or in the room.

The posts made on my account were innocuous enough to make ME wonder if I had made them,
I thought I was losing my mind,
but when I looked at the times of the posts that's really what tipped me off.
Plus I hadn't looked at the Uzbekistan earthquake thread yet!

I will continue to try to see what's going on with this computer,
and apologize if anything bad happened while my system was compromised.

Lifebringer
27th May 2013, 13:25
Welcome tot he world of "nosey powers that WERE." Yes they have done it about 4 times since I started by I've learned to lean on my Avalonian staff and log out to remove cookies, do a Avg scan for anything using my password/id security. They have a "safe site shield" But I find when I go to HP, as much as I love being among all the politically aware people and some who are not that I try to make aware, they have this crazy advertisement band of cookie/ticks that follow your every move. I even log in to HP on Twitter because when I was signed on as a member, some new AOL moderators, unfamiliar of HP's venting on strong issues/discussions among citizens, and started flagging for every other post. WE went off on them about freedom of speech and how they can take just the advertisers, or allow the people to speak. Can't sell anything if NOBODY is reading post or coming to their site.

Another thingy I noticed is when I use the AVG search, it takes about 2.3 seconds, but it actually check the site before opening a page. There was a "Cadillac Salesman" ad once on HP, and if you selected the "NO, I'm not interested" He'd throw a virus at you and freeze your screen after saying: "You'll be sorry if you don't."
It mucked up my FB acct and they were able to peer in by using my twitter acct log in. FB was trying to get into my e-mail with a google Microsoft upgrade that stole the AVG security bar/replaced the AVG search bar. You can hit "scan" and grab it right away. Yesterday I was on here, got caught out in the garden with my cat holding a dead fresh killed bird, scolding, and someone froze my screen, and I had to run scan. All I can say is, WE ARE WINNING IF THEY ARE THAT DESPERATE.
So I blow em' off and keep moving. I post most of my viral disclosure news from the YT site I get from here so they don't trail to Avalon, and use the tweet and post on the sites as a member to make people aware. I've just begun to reach out to the Dem Political Progressive Sites, only to find out they are on board with it, and dislike the MIC actions. David Swannson "War is a Crime." He's good. I usually kick it with Rachel, who doing the green thingy for the people on energy clean air, or Ed when political busts to reach rural areas are involved, and Arrieanna and Oprah, so I hit the founders of major people reaching sites.

To shake those cookies and protect your passwords, I suggest AVG superior about 120.00 for a year, but the remove it right out your computer.
try the 30 day trial for the search bar and security site button. I like the fact they are RAID for snoopers. Gates and Google trying to snoop your stuff.

Hmm..are they trying to steal other's ideas? Possible, he stole Job's programs and marketed it with the elites and military. One of the reasons they were feuding.

PS There are 39.00 up to 120 protections, but either one you can afford will kick the snoopers to the curb.

Lifebringer
27th May 2013, 13:34
Darla and I were exchanging info on Blue Kachina and earthquakes and interrupted a post and reply in our profiles....hmmmm.. So I AVG'd them. After scanning and restart I found 8 threats and they were removed, before I could continue the conversation with Darla. Yes, they are watching, but that's all they can do.

Watch us and eat our dust/truth!!

I think the Monsanto snoops are on to us, because I posted the victories and the court problems with the farmer a couple of days ago. They don't like it, but I LOVE it!

Sidney
27th May 2013, 13:45
There used to be a program called peer guardian. You could run it and see who is pinging your computer. I don't know if its still available, it used to be a free download. When I was on chemtrailtrackingusa forum, ppl were talking about it so i got it ran it and, boy, I had a nasty list of evesdroppers. DEA BOeing,, every alphabet soup you can think of,including the local sherrifs dept. AND agencies from many other countries. SCARY So I posted that list on the forum over there, and that is what made me a target. (I believe). That is when SHTF in my life and continues to this day. We are never safe, no matter how many avgs or nortons you have.

Lifebringer
27th May 2013, 13:49
I know some journalist are probably trying to find out what's going on with the disclosure movements around the world. WE are one of 'those" sites with people who are really ready to make changes in peaceful resolution.

Now what would make them feel so threatened, that they would snoop? They want to know what we know about the witnesses? Earthquakes monitoring? Volcanic activity and tsunami prevention methods? Prayer for the suffering?

Yeah, they might feel a little threatened if they are part of the problem, but I truly believe our group from around the world, are onto them, and will deal with them posthaste. You see, when we know the truth and spread it, we ask the Creator to guide us in our movement for truth. That's a tough act/Creator to follow.

Worry not, swat the snoops and change from explorer to Foxfire/ Avg. Explorer, Google, Verizon, AT&T are all NSA compromised. I avoid them, but they still follow me like an old hag hooker, looking for a good time disrupting the truth. That is their mission as shown by debunkers of UFO's and I'm really not surprised, just learning how to shake those "colds" in my pc, but using technology, they don't own. Foxfire and AVG are great when you catch a "snoop counterfeit."

Lifebringer
27th May 2013, 14:08
Prayers for your security on you membership and to ease your mind. Expect it, and it doesn't bother you, just be prepared for when it happens.

Got RAID?
AVG or Foxfire?

Norton is an NSA tool.

peterpam
27th May 2013, 14:18
From what I have gathered from reading the above posts is that a accusation was made that someone had gained access to a members password and was actively posting under her name. I am deducing that it was determined by the mods that the posts that were in question were penned from the members IP address and if I am wrong I stand corrected. If this is true , I would like to point out that this site is read by so many people seeking to expand there understanding of things. Creating sensational threads before getting the facts cleared up may not be in the best interest of the forum... it can lessen credibility......

spiritguide
27th May 2013, 14:34
Norton is an NSA tool.

Have you got facts to back up this statement or is it just suspicion? Inquiring minds want to know!

Flash
27th May 2013, 14:52
It is possible that someone got Tesla password, without anyone of Avalon being involved. There is software that are extremely efficient at getting passwords. If someone really want your password, they can get it. Whatever Avalon does to protect itself, they are not a bank and cannot have to expensive very sophisticated security systems hiring hundreds just to keep them updated and yet, being stolen on a daily basis by hackers. And the security of Avalon is not involved at all here, I am sure. Yet, I would still change my password Tesla. (I taught to the computer security people of one of our bank here and you would not believe what goes on in terms of hacking and fraud - never pay with debit at a gaz station, this I can tell, always log on your bank account using the official site of the bank, many really good site copies are on the internet, etc etc)

RMorgan
27th May 2013, 15:27
Tesla_WTC_Solution,

Probably, either someone hacked into your computer for fun, since the person did nothing besides posting non-offensive replies here, or someone had physical access to your home computer.

Personally, the second option is worthy of further investigation, since there´s the possibility that someone may be entering your home when you´re not there.

Regarding the first option, a lot of kids do that, I mean, practicing hacking skills with no intention to cause the victim any major trouble. You should scan your computer for trojans or backdoor agents that may be allowing remote access to your PC. Get yourself a good firewall as well. You may want to format your computer, as a last resource.

Also, make sure it wasn´t your husband playing a prank on you or something like that.

Cheers,

Raf.

Strat
27th May 2013, 15:54
If it came from her IP then that means it wasn't a hacker...right? She claims husband and her weren't home either, so now it boils down to who accessed her PC.

Were any of your other accounts messed with? Emails, gaming accounts, other forums, etc?

Whiskey_Mystic
27th May 2013, 16:07
If she has wifi, that could be hacked from the street by a professional. It might not be a case of B and E, which is much creepier.

william r sanford72
27th May 2013, 16:11
is it wifi..and is it an apartment??or did some one else already post the question?? i am interested cause we were hacked alot before going through the x box.bad enough the computer guy for one of the hacked computers said the motherboards were fried.i know nothing about computers.and i couldnt hack my way outta the house.i cant even download anti virus or sec. programs because mr gates must provide all that for me??...something rings funny here.suspect the mole is somewhere close to ya tesla.imo.

bruno dante
27th May 2013, 16:40
Tesla, who among your family/friends/acquaintances knows of your Avalon account? And out of that group, which know about your trip to Uzbekistan? And out of that group, who would know you'd be out of the house at that particular time and be bored/unambitious enough to go through all that trouble to break into your place to hack your account and leave not defamatory or outrageous posts...but relatively harmless ones???;). None of this really makes any sense to me ha!

The hacker theory or ptb infiltrator theory make so little sense that I have a hard time taking them seriously. Tesla's posts in the threads in question were no more controversial than half the stuff on Avalon, so I don't know why they'd be singled out as being dangerous...and the posts left by what we believe to be an imposter are fairly innocuous...so where does this leave us?

Tesla, if we are to believe all this, how can we be sure this is *really* you managing this thread ha! Sheesh....I dunno guys, this whole thing sounds mighty odd to me.

Hervé
27th May 2013, 16:48
To all who posted/investigated this:

I think it was someone messing with my computer.
During the times the questionable posts were made, neither I nor my spouse were at home or in the room.

[...]

... or may be... it was someone in one of those program saying "Hello" their own way:

The Ghost in the Machine
Electronic warfare capabilities have become so refined that all electronic devices can be made to malfunction. The military directed energy labs are perfecting ways to induce electromagnetic signals so precisely as to reprogram your computer or more easily influence your keyboard and mouse. If they can do it to a brain, they can do it with other electronics. Almost all targeted individuals report these kinds of tests of electronic control. I will save my amazing accounts for the movie of real footage in order for you to see and believe. These capabilities far exceed the older weapons of EMP and HERF that could stall your car or fry your data drives. The military gremlins are wreaking havoc in their electronic warfare exercises on the unsuspecting citizens. See the appendix for the Air Force Directed Energy “truly futuristic” weapons description. Perhaps EMP and HERF weapons could be tested on the ionospheric heaters and their computing facilities to see if a minor disruption would cure thousands of people of pain and “mental illness” worldwide.
Excerpt from Robert Duncan's "The Matrix Deciphered (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56002-Must-Read-The-Matrix-Deciphered-by-Dr-Robert-Duncan)"

jagman
27th May 2013, 17:29
Tesla, I looked for the 2 posts that you said were in question. I guess
you deleted them already. I think it would further the investigation if
you could put them on this thread.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
27th May 2013, 17:40
Hello everyone, holy hell that is a lot of replies.
I would not, however, class this thread as "sensational" topic.

I am currently using a motel WIFI, and they haven't changed their passwords in a long time.
Before that, I used up to 20 different open networks in addition to motel WIFI,
and NO, I don't have an up-to-date antivirus because they often cause trouble for Warcraft downloads.

I am not computer savvy,
but I have been banned from other forums by means of password change (without actually seeing the "banned" message on the profile).
This HAS happened to me before. It was on Prisonplanet, which was my first eye-opening conspiracy site actually. I had about 720 posts on the account that was hacked.
The name was PDF_MUNCHER.

TO answer the very smart question of who knows about this account,
~My husband, but at worst he is indifferent -- never messes with my stuff -- trustworthy online.
~My sister -- she kind of just reads our stuff but never replies, which makes her a lurker I guess? LOL! :)
~My evil cousin mentioned in the MKULTRA and nodule mining threads; I guarantee that if he knew some of the things I've said here,
he would formally try to have the posts removed.

The last thing I just thought of is utterly ridiculous, but maybe not impossible;
has anyone ever gone sleepwalking to the computer and written one-line super-simple un-punctuated posts?
With my mental condition I don't doubt that it's possible I could have been sleepwalking to the computer.
I'd had an argument with my spouse, though, so doesn't it seem like that would have been enough to write about?

It's not like me to go to an earthquake thread and write something unrelated to the quakes.

"duh i was in uzbekistan" isn't my usual writing style.
It's something you guys probably forgot about and only the military cares about.

Thanks for the good advice about how to secure the computer.
I figured there are a lot of people pinging this thing, not so many as when I posted on Prisonplanet, but still.

I noticed someone mentioned Boeing, Google, etc. pinging their computers.... It's really too bad that folks have no privacy online!
And as good as Google is, people pay them to downrank and censor perfectly good journalism.

It's sad when family and strangers are the only suspects!!!
If I had a hacker friend and this happened, I'd just be happy that I had a friend in the first place, lol.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Tesla, I looked for the 2 posts that you said were in question. I guess
you deleted them already. I think it would further the investigation if
you could put them on this thread.

Hello there!

The first post was in a thread about train collisions and bridge collapses.
Daozen wrote a blurb about the efforts to see what happened to the structures.
The person posting on my account answered Daozen and said something to the effect that "an investigation here is worth more than shells exploding over some barren wasteland", IIRC. I deleted it.

The second post was in the Uzbekistan earthquake advisory thread. It said nothing except "I was in Uzbekistan in 2004". That one freaked me out.

Thanks for asking!!

If I seem paranoid about my account,
it's because my blog with 600 articles was banned off of Wordpress.
It's not the first time someone up there has crapped in my face.

RMorgan
27th May 2013, 17:48
The last thing I just thought of is utterly ridiculous, but maybe not impossible;
has anyone ever gone sleepwalking to the computer and written one-line super-simple un-punctuated posts?
With my mental condition I don't doubt that it's possible I could have been sleepwalking to the computer.

This is not ridiculous at all.

My own sister is a functional sleepwalker, which means she actually executes everyday tasks while in somnambulism state.

By the way, do you take any prescription medications? Some medications actually have sleepwalking as a side effect.

Raf.

Referee
27th May 2013, 17:50
If I were to guess it has to do with the underwater mining thread you posted fascinating stuff.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
27th May 2013, 18:01
LOL @ you guys!

Yes, the nodule post was controversial, as it's only this year that mainstream corporations are starting to get on the nodule mining bandwagon! 2013 articles all over!

Re; sleepwalking sister and medication; I mixed Lamotrigine with about 14 beers the other day. I bet people can sleepwalk on that.

:(

I really have no idea what to think except to blame myself for having poor security.

Agape
27th May 2013, 18:14
Well, the only thing I can bank on recently is 'I did not do that' ;) Quite yet . But what I do today or tomorrow...only God knows..what we all capable off ...

:cheers:

Nothingness
27th May 2013, 21:21

My own sister is a functional sleepwalker, which means she actually executes everyday tasks while in somnambulism state.

By the way, do you take any prescription medications? Some medications actually have sleepwalking as a side effect.

Raf.

This is something that came to me, too, Tesla (but not necessarily the reason either). Are you taking any sleeping meds like zolpidem? If you don't go to bed after you've taken the larger doses you can do things in a semi-sleep state that you don't remember. Stress can also bring on memory loss, too.

There is a post you made on Mefloquine hydrochloride drugs in February 2013 that says you were witness to some goings ons on a base in Uzbekistan. Maybe you don't remember that--that established that you had been in Uzbekistan. If you had/have a lot of stress or other things going on, it does affect your memory. Also, I had a period of my kundalini rising years ago and my memory was really messed up during that period.

Also, I don't discount that cousin of yours. Where there are MK/ULTRAs, there is a whole lot of weirdness going on. Unbelievable things can go on with MK/ULTRAs and black ops involvement, especially involving active assets (I got involved with this at one point and you are just going to have some really bizarre things going on that most people can't fathom), and things can happen astrally, too.

Many MK/ULTRAs (and TIs) that are trying to escape control are stalked and things get moved around in their house and other things are done when they are gone from their homes (a means to make a person think they are crazy or going crazy and to make others think they are going crazy, too). I had my phone and computer both surveilled and I could always tell when they were into my e-mail because really funky stuff would go on with it and it took a long time to send it--it felt like it was getting read before I sent it, or it would wind up in drafts or somewhere else when I would click send.

And, I know people are trying to avoid "sensational" information, but I might add because people are so into Thetan states and remote viewing, which has already been a big topic on here (my feeling is that it should be left alone because basically people should be minding their own business when they aren't highly spiritually evolved--obviously, maybe they haven't had someone doing that to them, which isn't pleasant having your space invaded like that), is used in MK/ULTRA situations and black ops environments, so yes they can remote view you (not pleasant, and if you are sensitive you know when they are looking and snooping and when they come in) and see what the password is you are entering or if you are leaving your home, etc., and they can see what is going astrally--if there are other elements involved.

InCiDeR
27th May 2013, 21:31
If it came from her IP then that means it wasn't a hacker...right? She claims husband and her weren't home either, so now it boils down to who accessed her PC.

Were any of your other accounts messed with? Emails, gaming accounts, other forums, etc?
Well, that isn't completely true. It is still possible to use her computer from a remote computer and send mail, post on forums etc etc....

If you have a firewall Tesla, you can check the log and see inbound and outbound IP connections during a specific time frame.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
27th May 2013, 22:10

Raf.

This is something that came to me, too, Tesla (but not necessarily the reason either). Are you taking any sleeping meds like zolpidem? If you don't go to bed after you've taken the larger doses you can do things in a semi-sleep state that you don't remember. Stress can also bring on memory loss, too.

There is a post you made on Mefloquine hydrochloride drugs in February 2013 that says you were witness to some goings ons on a base in Uzbekistan. Maybe you don't remember that--that established that you had been in Uzbekistan. If you had/have a lot of stress or other things going on, it does affect your memory. Also, I had a period of my kundalini rising years ago and my memory was really messed up during that period.

Also, I don't discount that cousin of yours. Where there are MK/ULTRAs, there is a whole lot of weirdness going on. Unbelievable things can go on with MK/ULTRAs and black ops involvement, especially involving active assets (I got involved with this at one point and you are just going to have some really bizarre things going on that most people can't fathom), and things can happen astrally, too.

Many MK/ULTRAs (and TIs) that are trying to escape control are stalked and things get moved around in their house and other things are done when they are gone from their homes (a means to make a person think they are crazy or going crazy and to make others think they are going crazy, too). I had my phone and computer both surveilled and I could always tell when they were into my e-mail because really funky stuff would go on with it and it took a long time to send it--it felt like it was getting read before I sent it, or it would wind up in drafts or somewhere else when I would click send.

And, I know people are trying to avoid "sensational" information, but I might add because people are so into Thetan states and remote viewing, which has already been a big topic on here (my feeling is that it should be left alone because basically people should be minding their own business when they aren't highly spiritually evolved--obviously, maybe they haven't had someone doing that to them, which isn't pleasant having your space invaded like that), is used in MK/ULTRA situations and black ops environments, so yes they can remote view you (not pleasant, and if you are sensitive you know when they are looking and snooping and when they come in) and see what the password is you are entering or if you are leaving your home, etc., and they can see what is going astrally--if there are other elements involved.

Now that you mention it, I did rat on the Mefloquine thing in 2004.
I posted a huge open letter to the Adjutant General of the WVNG, put a copy on prisonplanet.
After that, a journalist contacted me and said that he had done some FOIAs regarding mefloquine vs. malarone and what he found was disturbing.
He asked me not to publish that until his DoD FOIA came back. I never heard from him again. he was based out of one of the 'Stans in SWA. I don't recall which one.

I underwent a strange experience such as you described as "kundalini rising" a few years ago.
I am not sure if you are familiar with the concept of "primary sentience", otherwise known as psychic phenomena, wherein some people acquire information directly from the environment rather than by word of mouth.

I should not have called my cousin a slimeball on here, but I would rather risk blowing someone's cover than live with the misery of being harassed and targeted by someone employed by black ops.

I also hated some of what he said about the obsolescent nature of our great country and not caring about China buying us out.
The "there is no conspiracy" comment he made when I hospitalized myself on his advice was the worst thing he ever said to me.

I, like you, have also been a victim of email hacking.
I stumbled on some biology information at one point that I tried to send to an uncle and he never received my messages.
They timed out and were returned after 12 hours of being read by someone else.

My email used to do this thing where read messages became unread, and vice versa, without me always having read them.
Yahoo often prompts me to add a cell phone or get rid of old Flash players. A couple of times it seemed like someone tried to bruteforce that password also.

It's not hard to imagine that one is being watched, if they actually have been watched/handled in the past.
I've grown to think of that cousin as one of my "handlers" and I absolutely despise the thought of it.
Who is he or anyone else to tell me that my research is bogus or that my leads were bogus.

Everyone can be wrong. Trial and error are a fundamental part of science.
I got punished for being right....

be careful out there!!!

and thanks to Paul for being serious about this and going to every effort to see what happened.
we could not ask for a better admin on Avalon.

sorry about how long this thread got.

be careful about your passwords and always turn off that Master Password List function in internet options.
any fool who opens your browser can copy that list and take you for everything.
even a simple search engine like PIPL used to be a hacker tool, as you can find every single incidence of someone's username via PIPL and Google.

I know from personal experience that a total n00b (not even a script kiddy) with the right information and ability to guess can turn your whole internet life upside down.

Nanoo Nanoo
27th May 2013, 23:05
I have had them erase my posts as i was posting them. Some clear shots across the bow at least 3 to 4 times so far ... so ive taken their warning on board and used more discretion when posting sensitive information.

Naniu

Tesla_WTC_Solution
27th May 2013, 23:12
I have had them erase my posts as i was posting them. Some clear shots across the bow at least 3 to 4 times so far ... so ive taken their warning on board and used more discretion when posting sensitive information.

Naniu
Thank you NN,

I had that happen to me on Prisonplanet.
The Password changed, mods were unresponsive, the account was not banned but disabled (lol!),
and all of a sudden the threads with the most views got DELETED (CERN thread, Nazi thread, etc).

It's hard to know what is considered "sensitive" and not, as the world has made so many technological advances since the whole "national security" BS started in the USA.

p.s. a moderator there named evadinggrid sent me a nasty PM in regards to a criticism of CERN -- he said to "call them and ask" if my conspiracy theories were fact or fiction.

The next week, Green Planet channel had a huge documentary about the SAME CONCERNS (pun intended), i.e. the religious connotations of messing with fundamental physics and the CERN denial of the possibility of its hiding a weapon of mass destruction from the public.

Why would so many individuals have the same nightmares if something wasn't happening in our environment? nature abhors waste...

re: CERN. Stein's Gate and Da Vinci Code are two interesting pieces of fiction (maybe) whose plots both involve a shadowy conspiracy centering on CERN.

DouglasDanger
27th May 2013, 23:21
What is your Operating system,?.... How old is your computer?..

1) Update your antivirus, if it gives you trouble with warcraft, turn it off when you update warcraft, then turn it back on and run a scan..( you can disable most antivirus programs for updating games, Gamers made sure of that , they also made sure of minimization modifacations to antivirus programs where the program itself automatically turns off certain antivirus features when you start the game.. Sadly these are manual set ups, you have to learn how to do it yourself...it is not hard, monkeys have been taught how to do it.( i have taught some low self esteeem and provenly low IQ people how to build and at least load windows on thier own rigs and set them up with an antivirus, it just takes some time and patience )

2) I could hack Wifi from the street but I'd need a signal booster on my end if I am more than 50' from your router and if your signal is to weak.( could hack you living above you, below you, to left and right of you without a signal booster if you live in an apartment, just by running a program on my computer aimed at cracking the signal being recieved from your router ..) depending on the length of your password, 30 minutes or more is all it would take. But I would just be accessing your internet not your computer..(The longer your password the longer it takes to crack, I do not own this equipment/programs anymore as a disclaimer on my end)

3) To remotely access your computer, to make it look like you where posting here from it, I would need your remote assistance turned on, this is a windows program, i've yet to see it on linux or Mac.. but what it does is allow other users on the internet to whom you have given permission( and not), to remotely access your computer and view/use everything on your computer from another location. I do not know if there is a virus that is curently active that accesses and activates this program.. There was a while back but I am not sure if they have created a new virus for this purpose, when you can just use a trojan/virus program running in the back ground to use a computer as a proxy, its way easier and sneakier than remote access.
When siting infront of your computer you know when someone has remote accessed it, as the mouse pointer moves and programs open on your screen like you are the one using it....

Nanoo Nanoo
27th May 2013, 23:23

Naniu
Thank you NN,

I had that happen to me on Prisonplanet.
The Password changed, mods were unresponsive, the account was not banned but disabled (lol!),
and all of a sudden the threads with the most views got DELETED (CERN thread, Nazi thread, etc).

It's hard to know what is considered "sensitive" and not, as the world has made so many technological advances since the whole "national security" BS started in the USA.

p.s. a moderator there named evadinggrid sent me a nasty PM in regards to a criticism of CERN -- he said to "call them and ask" if my conspiracy theories were fact or fiction.

The next week, Green Planet channel had a huge documentary about the SAME CONCERNS (pun intended), i.e. the religious connotations of messing with fundamental physics and the CERN denial of the possibility of its hiding a weapon of mass destruction from the public.

Why would so many individuals have the same nightmares if something wasn't happening in our environment? nature abhors waste...

re: CERN. Stein's Gate and Da Vinci Code are two interesting pieces of fiction (maybe) whose plots both involve a shadowy conspiracy centering on CERN.

Prisonplanet ? something hugely fishy about that whole group , Alex especially .. i know there are a lot of fans but i gota gut feeling about that organisation. Im putting my cards on the table and stating that Alex has been gotten to. He is cunning in his delivery but he still has tells that even he hasnt weeded out yet. The intelligencia out there can pick it ..

N
N

Nothingness
27th May 2013, 23:34
I posted a huge open letter to the Adjutant General of the WVNG, put a copy on prisonplanet.
After that, a journalist contacted me and said that he had done some FOIAs regarding mefloquine vs. malarone and what he found was disturbing.

He asked me not to publish that until his DoD FOIA came back. I never heard from him again. he was based out of one of the 'Stans in SWA. I don't recall which one.

I underwent a strange experience such as you described as "kundalini rising" a few years ago.
I am not sure if you are familiar with the concept of "primary sentience", otherwise known as psychic phenomena, wherein some people acquire information directly from the environment rather than by word of mouth.

I should not have called my cousin a slimeball on here, but I would rather risk blowing someone's cover than live with the misery of being harassed and targeted by someone employed by black ops. ...

The "there is no conspiracy" comment he made when I hospitalized myself on his advice was the worst thing he ever said to me.

I stumbled on some biology information at one point that I tried to send to an uncle and he never received my messages.

My email used to do this thing where read messages became unread, and vice versa, without me always having read them.
Yahoo often prompts me to add a cell phone or get rid of old Flash players. A couple of times it seemed like someone tried to brute-force that password also.

It's not hard to imagine that one is being watched, if they actually have been watched/handled in the past.
I've grown to think of that cousin as one of my "handlers" and I absolutely despise the thought of it.
Who is he or anyone else to tell me that my research is bogus or that my leads were bogus.

...be careful out there!!!

and thanks to Paul for being serious about this and going to every effort to see what happened.

There are certain lines you can't cross or you will become a TI (really nasty stuff), which goes beyond just being surveilled. Comparing and sharing deeper information can get you targeted or nosing into things they don't want you nosing into, or touching on certain sensitive subjects, or being too supportive of people actively involved in the deeper aspects, or trying to escape them as an asset, or being an asset.

I personally don't believe anything anyone tells me until I put it through my own personal funk-o-meter. It sounds like your cousin tells you a lot of disinfo BS about the validity of things in your life. And if you challenge some other government people, etc., you can also get attacked or messed with, or satanically attacked--sometimes there are warnings, and sometimes not--sometimes the odd happenings are warnings. I won't say anything further than that on a public thread. Also, when we aren't as conscious as we could be in the moment, our thoughts can be manipulated.

Also, what other people don't often consider is that aliens can affect/control your memory, too. Also, aliens, as well as black ops/MK/ULTRA use telepathy a lot. Some people think telepathy is a big deal, but I think it is something we all have. Well, it is a big deal when someone is in looking at your thoughts in order to control them.

As a deaf person, I've been much more aware of telepathy. When I became close to a hearing person, it would often happen automatically because of the intent and will and need (I efforted being able to understand them) that was prevalent.

Sometimes former MK/ULTRAs/MiLABs people would visit me astrally while I was at the computer e-mailing them (I could feel a presence), and I would talk to them telepathically. So, I know it can be done. I have had moments when I am aware of what people's exact thoughts are (I can hear them), but I'm not able to do the mind-reading or telepathy at will. It just happens sometimes.

So, yeah, I am aware of "primary sentience" on many levels, but I didn't know that it had a name. Here is another instance: I had a reading disability--a spacial disability that some MK/ULTRAs have (I discovered this later) and I was an English Lit major and had to read hundreds of pages a week, and though I wasn't that aware of it, I would psychically scan books for the pertinent info (again, an efforting) and really didn't have to read that much.

I also had a photographic memory for any reading I did do (I could remember titles and call up the written information on pages), but it lasted only for a short period. I don't know if others have had that happen where you have certain psychic things happen for a while and then they go away. That having it and then not having it also happened with my kundalini rising--a lot of cool stuff, but then it subsided when I needed to get down to dealing with karma and past lives. Sorry, off topic.

Sometimes I write really long posts as a protection because I figure most people won't read the sometimes sort of sensitive information that I don't feel completely safe about talking about. Like I'm not completely comfortable sharing all of this. Laughing.

Nanoo Nanoo
27th May 2013, 23:54

I should not have called my cousin a slimeball on here, but I would rather risk blowing someone's cover than live with the misery of being harassed and targeted by someone employed by black ops. ...

Yahoo often prompts me to add a cell phone or get rid of old Flash players. A couple of times it seemed like someone tried to brute-force that password also.

...be careful out there!!!

There are certain lines you can't cross or you will become a TI (really nasty stuff), which goes beyond just being surveilled. Comparing and sharing deeper information can get you targeted or nosing into things they don't want you nosing into, or touching on certain sensitive subjects, or being too supportive of people actively involved in the deeper aspects, or trying to escape them as an asset, or being an asset.

I personally don't believe anything anyone tells me until I put it through my own personal funk-o-meter. It sounds like your cousin tells you a lot of disinfo BS about the validity of things in your life. And if you challenge some other government people, etc., you can also get attacked or messed with, or satanically attacked--sometimes there are warnings, and sometimes not--sometimes the odd happenings are warnings. I won't say anything further than that on a public thread. Also, when we aren't as conscious as we could be in the moment, our thoughts can be manipulated.

Also, what other people don't often consider is that aliens can affect/control your memory, too. Also, aliens, as well as black ops/MK/ULTRA use telepathy a lot. Some people think telepathy is a big deal, but I think it is something we all have. Well, it is a big deal when someone is in looking at your thoughts in order to control them.

As a deaf person, I've been much more aware of telepathy. When I became close to a hearing person, it would often happen automatically because of the intent and will and need (I efforted being able to understand them) that was prevalent.

Sometimes former MK/ULTRAs/MiLABs people would visit me astrally while I was at the computer e-mailing them (I could feel a presence), and I would talk to them telepathically. So, I know it can be done. I have had moments when I am aware of what people's exact thoughts are (I can hear them), but I'm not able to do the mind-reading or telepathy at will. It just happens sometimes.

So, yeah, I am aware of "primary sentience" on many levels, but I didn't know that it had a name. Here is another instance: I had a reading disability--a spacial disability that some MK/ULTRAs have (I discovered this later) and I was an English Lit major and had to read hundreds of pages a week, and though I wasn't that aware of it, I would psychically scan books for the pertinent info (again, an efforting) and really didn't have to read that much.

I also had a photographic memory for any reading I did do (I could remember titles and call up the written information on pages), but it lasted only for a short period. I don't know if others have had that happen where you have certain psychic things happen for a while and then they go away. That having it and then not having it also happened with my kundalini rising--a lot of cool stuff, but then it subsided when I needed to get down to dealing with karma and past lives. Sorry, off topic.

Sometimes I write really long posts as a protection because I figure most people won't read the sometimes sort of sensitive information that I don't feel completely safe about talking about. Like I'm not completely comfortable sharing all of this. Laughing.

I found my memroy and retention went up considerably when i was in extreme physical training. The training was combat and martial arts. We did a lot of focus and mind clearing training too. As a spin off my short term memroy retention was off the charts. I didnt even keep a diary any more. I could put things into a reminder list with a date and time and when the appropriate moment arose it would pop back into my brain.

I believe if i trained that hard again i could achieve this once more.

The mind reacts to good exersise and nutrients especially.

I liked your post Nothingness , i can see you are very genuine in your account .. its very similar to mine .. some things , esp etc , come at random times .. and i believe i know why ...

can you imagine having esp 24 / 7 ? reading peoples thoughts all the time would be absolutely monsterous ! so i think the mind engages its uses when absolutely nessesary.

Being in touch with spirit i know they hardly ever talk .. i suppose its important not to clutter the air waves with such thungs out there but only say whats absolutely nessesary ...

N
N

Nothingness
28th May 2013, 01:16
I found my memroy and retention went up considerably when i was in extreme physical training. The training was combat and martial arts. We did a lot of focus and mind clearing training too. As a spin off my short term memory retention was off the charts. I didn't even keep a diary any more. I could put things into a reminder list with a date and time and when the appropriate moment arose it would pop back into my brain.

I liked your post Nothingness , i can see you are very genuine in your account .. its very similar to mine .. some things , esp etc , come at random times .. and i believe i know why ...

can you imagine having esp 24 / 7 ? reading peoples thoughts all the time would be absolutely monsterous ! so i think the mind engages its uses when absolutely nessesary.

Being in touch with spirit i know they hardly ever talk .. i suppose its important not to clutter the air waves with such thungs out there but only say whats absolutely nessesary ...

N
N

That's interesting Nanoo because I can relate perfectly (that's how it was for most of my life--my short term memory was extensive, even long term sometimes--I have memories of being in the womb). I've never been into any physical stuff much, but for most of my life I was pretty hyper active--I never had to do gyms or exercise classes because I was just constantly doing things physically, always moving, never not moving when I was awake, even sometimes in my sleep. Then old age and illness slowed and gaining weight slowed it all down.

I wonder if PTSD has anything to do with it, too? I had a pretty traumatic childhood and between beinghyper active and PTSD, I was really aware of things to the extreme. You? (Yeah, Nanoo, I'm a little afraid people will figure out that I am telling the truth, you know? Laughing.)

Regarding "randomness" and your insights, please feel free to PM me about that. I am interested.

At one point, I decided to check out HP and become a commenter, and when I got online to do it, I could hear all the thoughts of other posters and I got overwhelmed and had to leave. It just sort of happened. Laughing. That's why we need alone time; why it's really important because we are invaded more than we realize.

Also, when I tell people about remote viewing and how it really isn't nice to be invading people's space like that because we aren't high enough spiritually to have the sense to know whether we are doing harm or not (it's not good for karma either), I mean it: I've been remote viewed by the friendlies and the unfriendlies.

There was one MK/ULTRA, who was a friend of mine, and he would do protection/convey info in my dreams--you would be communicating in your dreams, like you can do with some gurus and shaman, and some people; I've had that experience before. But he was a remote viewer as well, and he also had his crown chakra opened by a master Reiki practicsioner because he was trying to heal from his intense childhood experiences, so he did remote Reiki healing. He saved me from a lot of the worst TI stuff, etc.

Anyway, I was sitting at my computer, not in great health, and watching a TV program (I normally don't watch TV at all, but that was a rare time I wasn't feeling well and just zoning out). I feel someone there, so I know someone is there--that someone had come into my space via astral or remote (it was him), and next thing he is telling me astrally that I shouldn't be watching TV, and then we are discussing my health issues, and he gives me a Reiki treatment--this is all astrally. Well, you know, even though I was grateful for the Reiki treatment, I really resented that remote viewing invasiveness (I'm OK without the visual--just the astral) with me watching the TV. I thought: How dare you? I mean, criminey, was he around when I picked my nose or I was sitting on the toilet? I know a few things about Bill's cohort Kerry via remote viewing done by MK/ULTRAs I knew, but it's none of my business and I won't repeat it. That's why it isn't a good idea. People don't realize, either, that if you obsess on psychic traits/miraculous things, it stops your spiritual growth if you become too involved. I made this paragraph long because I'm not comfortable completely with that, either--moving along. Laughing.

And, yeah, God/spirit mostly only shows you things in your life rather than says anything, so yeah, I agree on that Nanoo.

Anyway--way off track here. Laughing.

mosquito
28th May 2013, 01:35
It sounds as though it was someone using your computer Tesla, so here are some simple security tips :

1) Choose as a password something which is not obvious !!! The majority of people have passwords which are entirely predictable.
2) Change your password on a regular basis.
3) When leaving Avalon ......... SIGN OUT !!
4) When leaving your computer - turn it off, unplug the network cable.

Rather than worry about hackers, WiFi, the CIA etc., pay attention to the basics, above. After all, you wouldn't go out of your house and leave the oven on, the doors and windows wide open, with the key taped to the door one inch away from the keyhole with a massive fluorescent orange arrow pointing to it, would you ? ;)

Best of luck

Nanoo Nanoo
28th May 2013, 10:26
I found my memroy and retention went up considerably when i was in extreme physical training. The training was combat and martial arts. We did a lot of focus and mind clearing training too. As a spin off my short term memory retention was off the charts. I didn't even keep a diary any more. I could put things into a reminder list with a date and time and when the appropriate moment arose it would pop back into my brain.

N
N

That's interesting Nanoo because I can relate perfectly (that's how it was for most of my life--my short term memory was extensive, even long term sometimes--I have memories of being in the womb). I've never been into any physical stuff much, but for most of my life I was pretty hyper active--I never had to do gyms or exercise classes because I was just constantly doing things physically, always moving, never not moving when I was awake, even sometimes in my sleep. Then old age and illness slowed and gaining weight slowed it all down.

I wonder if PTSD has anything to do with it, too? I had a pretty traumatic childhood and between beinghyper active and PTSD, I was really aware of things to the extreme. You? (Yeah, Nanoo, I'm a little afraid people will figure out that I am telling the truth, you know? Laughing.)

Regarding "randomness" and your insights, please feel free to PM me about that. I am interested.

At one point, I decided to check out HP and become a commenter, and when I got online to do it, I could hear all the thoughts of other posters and I got overwhelmed and had to leave. It just sort of happened. Laughing. That's why we need alone time; why it's really important because we are invaded more than we realize.

Also, when I tell people about remote viewing and how it really isn't nice to be invading people's space like that because we aren't high enough spiritually to have the sense to know whether we are doing harm or not (it's not good for karma either), I mean it: I've been remote viewed by the friendlies and the unfriendlies.

There was one MK/ULTRA, who was a friend of mine, and he would do protection/convey info in my dreams--you would be communicating in your dreams, like you can do with some gurus and shaman, and some people; I've had that experience before. But he was a remote viewer as well, and he also had his crown chakra opened by a master Reiki practicsioner because he was trying to heal from his intense childhood experiences, so he did remote Reiki healing. He saved me from a lot of the worst TI stuff, etc.

Anyway, I was sitting at my computer, not in great health, and watching a TV program (I normally don't watch TV at all, but that was a rare time I wasn't feeling well and just zoning out). I feel someone there, so I know someone is there--that someone had come into my space via astral or remote (it was him), and next thing he is telling me astrally that I shouldn't be watching TV, and then we are discussing my health issues, and he gives me a Reiki treatment--this is all astrally. Well, you know, even though I was grateful for the Reiki treatment, I really resented that remote viewing invasiveness (I'm OK without the visual--just the astral) with me watching the TV. I thought: How dare you? I mean, criminey, was he around when I picked my nose or I was sitting on the toilet? I know a few things about Bill's cohort Kerry via remote viewing done by MK/ULTRAs I knew, but it's none of my business and I won't repeat it. That's why it isn't a good idea. People don't realize, either, that if you obsess on psychic traits/miraculous things, it stops your spiritual growth if you become too involved. I made this paragraph long because I'm not comfortable completely with that, either--moving along. Laughing.

And, yeah, God/spirit mostly only shows you things in your life rather than says anything, so yeah, I agree on that Nanoo.

Anyway--way off track here. Laughing.

I guess PTSD is something personal in what constitutes TS ... I had some stressful moments in my youth , yes.

I guess with all this remote mk ultra view channel happening we should get used to not caring. If i had to stop doing the things i love in private because i was worried about someone seeing me then life would be boring .. I mean i laugh at my self all the time .. i tell my self jokes and think its funny , then i laugh out loud ... or i do funny dance moves that are purposefully daggy and i find that fun. I dance like somebody was watching, but lost interest . . . lol

my family thinks its strange .. but meh .. im having a great time so ..

N

GrnEggsNHam
28th May 2013, 16:06
There used to be a program called peer guardian. You could run it and see who is pinging your computer. I don't know if its still available, it used to be a free download. When I was on chemtrailtrackingusa forum, ppl were talking about it so i got it ran it and, boy, I had a nasty list of evesdroppers. DEA BOeing,, every alphabet soup you can think of,including the local sherrifs dept. AND agencies from many other countries. SCARY So I posted that list on the forum over there, and that is what made me a target. (I believe). That is when SHTF in my life and continues to this day. We are never safe, no matter how many avgs or nortons you have.

PeerGuardian and PeerGuardian2 are no more unfortunately. However PeerBlock does the same thing as far as I know. I use it whenever I download anything.

InCiDeR
28th May 2013, 16:57
3) To remotely access your computer, to make it look like you where posting here from it, I would need your remote assistance turned on, this is a windows program, i've yet to see it on linux or Mac.. but what it does is allow other users on the internet to whom you have given permission( and not), to remotely access your computer and view/use everything on your computer from another location. I do not know if there is a virus that is curently active that accesses and activates this program.. There was a while back but I am not sure if they have created a new virus for this purpose, when you can just use a trojan/virus program running in the back ground to use a computer as a proxy, its way easier and sneakier than remote access.
When siting infront of your computer you know when someone has remote accessed it, as the mouse pointer moves and programs open on your screen like you are the one using it....

Both true and not true. You do not actually need the remote assistance turned on. It would do with a software that simulates its function, like some software can simulate a dongle without the actual hardware attached to the computer. And yes, unfortunately there are still trojans, or nowdays more often rootkits that are able to hijack your computer. Some of them are pretty delicate and very very hard to discover.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
2nd June 2015, 20:07
removing some personal details from a few threads as I find them.
Unfortunately yesterday I received an email that referenced some things shared on PA.
It was sour enough to make me think twice about sharing certain details regardless of the perceived need for advice.
thanks to those who did help me through those horrible 2 months last year :)

greybeard
2nd June 2015, 20:21
Unfortunately yesterday I received an email that referenced some things shared on PA.
It was sour enough to make me think twice about sharing certain details regardless of the perceived need for advice.

Very sorry to hear this Tesla--you are often helping and supporting others here.
Much Love
Chris

Tesla_WTC_Solution
2nd June 2015, 20:39

Very sorry to hear this Tesla--you are often helping and supporting others here.
Much Love
Chris

Thank you very much -- I am trying to figure out what happened. A mail from a nearly identical address :second: but when i replied to it, the name was different.
the email i use is really crappy anyway, people for two years have been saying to migrate away from hotmail yahoo and others but i didnt listen, still have the ancient account.

only last month that happned with my bank (fake links) & had to read a bunch of how-tos on how hard to pull my hair out. :cat: after clicking them.

edit: to clarify this happened outside the website in email. but still trying to figure out how to change my info in case :(

Agape
2nd June 2015, 20:42

Tesla , I wish there were more people standing up to your support when you need them . Those 'real life guys' .
It seems to be one of the major flaws of internet communication as I see it .. people don't trust each other more for not seeing , not knowing , never caring ,
in my opinion ..and there are few nasties out there , at all times .

I hope your personal account and name will be cleared out of someones wicked equations .

:angel:

Tesla_WTC_Solution
2nd June 2015, 20:47

Tesla , I wish there were more people standing up to your support when you need them . Those 'real life guys' .
It seems to be one of the major flaws of internet communication as I see it .. people don't trust each other more for not seeing , not knowing , never caring ,
in my opinion ..and there are few nasties out there , at all times .

I hope your personal account and name will be cleared out of someones wicked equations .

:angel:

thank you!
it got real hot in here yesterday (i made some experimental chili after a huge bus ride/local hike),
then i had to go all the way back to the grocery store...
was catching up on my stuff then this happened.
it sucks when you're already tired and then (((@_@)))

i was going to go to bed but it bothered me enough that i stayed up most of the night.

account loss is better than caffeine in terms of staying awake and i can't afford to lose my email lists, i lost my whole contacts list twice about 4 years ago when email was hacked then. probably due to gaming forums but still scary.

EDIT: I changed my stuff (info) but it's still spooky.
will let you know if the new one gets similar. it was actually kind of funny to read,
but the personal stuff wasn't funny (just the descriptive bits)

reminds me of a Bridget Jones movie with the unhappy narrator :bigsmile:

Agape
2nd June 2015, 21:02
Well, I don't understand fully what has happened but got the news about Bobs 'spammer blog' and someone took all the pain to collect his internet data all the way back , looks like someone was really disconcerted with his work ..it's a shame for researcher like him and our gifted buddy to be treated in such manner .

He's been threatened by somebody in past couple of times already , so now Colorado police are involved .

Life is too short for creating extra nastiness but some people simply, don't care .

:facepalm:

Tesla_WTC_Solution
2nd June 2015, 21:07
Well, I don't understand fully what has happened but got the news about Bobs 'spammer blog' and someone took all the pain to collect his internet data all the way back , looks like someone was really disconcerted with his work ..it's a shame for researcher like him and our gifted buddy to be treated in such manner .

He's been threatened by somebody in past couple of times already , so now Colorado police are involved .

Life is too short for creating extra nastiness but some people simply, don't care .

I got some invites to a couple different known websites in the message I received,
and at the bottom were also some old links that did 404.

No blog link though, there was maybe 4 corrupted links.

edit: meaning they looked broken or when you hover over them it shows ":"

p.s. does anyone know a reputable email provider, not a shady one but better than the 4 most commonly used ones?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
2nd June 2015, 21:16
Holy ----- almost locked myself out the Avalon account itself with the new password :ROFL:

Agape
2nd June 2015, 21:19

I got some invites to a couple different known websites in the message I received,
and at the bottom were also some old links that did 404.

No blog link though, there was maybe 4 corrupted links.

edit: meaning they looked broken or when you hover over them it shows ":"

p.s. does anyone know a reputable email provider, not a shady one but better than the 4 most commonly used ones?

Interesting , sounds almost like as if the incriminated blogger himself contacted you ?

The blog page itself contains plenty of links and most are valid though , you could say that some are so old they lead to nowhere at the end .

I know of protonmail service , it's said to be secure and free but you may have to wait couple of weeks or months before their assign you to an account :

https://protonmail.ch

Tesla_WTC_Solution
2nd June 2015, 21:21
Why do they make you wait so many weeks?
Thanks very much, but I need one that I can use now! :facepalm:

edit: so many edits - can you link the thing you're talking about,
so I can see if we're on the same track? Thank you! a PM is fine unless you think the site has virusy links on it.

(just had to change passwords and don't want to do it twice)

Agape
2nd June 2015, 21:27

@Due to high demand, we have hit our capacity limit. We are adding servers constantly and will send you an invitation as soon as possible.

It does not take long and it's most certainly worth the trouble .

Gmail is fastest to set up in my opinion , easily accessible from the web as well .

I'm no hacker though, search their expert advice :ROFL:

No , it's an ordinary wordpress blog . No problem .

Tesla_WTC_Solution
2nd June 2015, 21:32

@Due to high demand, we have hit our capacity limit. We are adding servers constantly and will send you an invitation as soon as possible.

It does not take long and it's most certainly worth the trouble .

Gmail is fastest to set up in my opinion , easily accessible from the web as well .

I'm no hacker though, search their expert advice :ROFL:

OK, thanks for the email, I probably won't use it if it's not available today.
I don't like logging out of one Yahoo into another.
But I refuse to use Microsoft or Google products.

Hervé
2nd June 2015, 21:52
[...]

You can try Hushmail: http://www.hushmail.com/ but the draw backs, for the free version, are that it has only a 25 MB storage and one cannot let it inactive for more than 3 weeks without losing it.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
2nd June 2015, 21:56
[...]

You can try Hushmail: http://www.hushmail.com/ but the draw backs, for the free version, are that it has only a 25 MB storage and one cannot let it inactive for more than 3 weeks without losing it.

Thank you, I've heard of that one but not Protonmail.
It could work well for things like registrations,
it's not good to have your banking info etc. on the same accounts linked to a forum :(

Tesla_WTC_Solution
3rd June 2015, 21:36
My account is logging me out anytime I change pages.
Was trying to wish Zoolife happy birthday and it logged me out.

Just now 5+ log outs just navigating between forum threads.

Wind
5th June 2015, 09:54
What happened to Tesla, her location: gone? Even her gender has been changed to male in the profile page. I wouldn't be surprised if someone indeed hacked her account. This is not funny, I just had some discussions with her and now I can't stay in touch with her anymore! Oh bugger, we need the Cow (Paul) here. :(

Billy
5th June 2015, 11:11
Hi Wind and all.

Tesla requested to be put on sabbatical. Which we honoured, We are all hoping this is only for a short period. Paul has offered Tesla a helping hand to see if we can get to the the bottom of what has been going on at her end. Which we hope she accepts.

We all look forward to Tesla's speedy return.

Paul
5th June 2015, 17:17
What happened to Tesla, her location: gone? Even her gender has been changed to male in the profile page. I wouldn't be surprised if someone indeed hacked her account. This is not funny, I just had some discussions with her and now I can't stay in touch with her anymore! Oh bugger, we need the Cow (Paul) here. :(

As I wrote Tesla at the time, getting logged out is usually a sign of not clicking the "Remember Me" box when logging in (a poorly named box - might better be named "Keep me logged in"). I have seen no sign of her account being hacked.

Carmody
5th June 2015, 17:46
I just contact Paul privately!

His email address is....."

(ok, enough with the funnies)

Cristian
5th June 2015, 17:59
It always been her thing ...to leave, to walk away, to rebel.

Is not Avalon related...it just is. The fire...THAT FIRE that burns everything in his(her) way.

And everything that she is, a child, a mother , a lover, is just pretend .The fire is the only real thing .

The fire that just wants to burn , the hidden mystery going unobserved .

The magic of being her ; the pain of being her.