PDA

View Full Version : Changing the world one message at a time - feedback request

TheChosen
29th May 2013, 10:28
Hello fellow Avalonians

Throughout all the years I've spent around the alternative media and information I've realised one important thing. Change needs to happen gradually and one step at a time if we are to hope to have big impact to the mainstream beliefs and structures without causing them to collapse too fast.

http://www.wallchan.com/images/mediums/63976.jpg

I have several streams in my life on making a difference when it comes to building a better future for myself and hopefully the world. Some of these are part of my profession (Project Manager for corporate IT infrastructure) .. while others are just parts of it (teaching courses promoting harmony and understanding in my profession, making presentations on similar topics and lately .. starting up a series of articles about this that will be shared in a project management newsletter in the corporation I work at to some 250+ other project managers in IBM).

This is where I need your help

1) Please have a look at my newly started website: http://www.futureof7.com/

2) Please have a look at the first article: http://www.futureof7.com/2013/05/the-future-is-now.html

It is not much to start with , but getting things right as soon as possible in the process and getting the right direction is very important and this is why I need your honest feedback. Yes it is pretty mild when compared to alternative websites but keep in mind that this information is targetted to an audience from the corporate world (in this case IBM). Corporations are not all that evil when you are on the lower levels. It is just people, in many cases very smart and kind people, trying their best to make a positive difference.

Please try to answer few questions for me:

1) How well did you understand the message and what was the message you received after reading the article?

2) How did you feel during and after reading the first article? Were you inspired to make a change?

3) What did you think and how did you feel about the author? (About Me page)

4) Were you interested enough that you will read the second article when it is posted? (YES / NO ) .. and what made you have interest or lose interest?

Any other suggestions on how to improve are welcomed.

Lifebringer
29th May 2013, 10:58
You know that's the vision that I see also, don't you? I mean it. Futuristic and clean with sustainable homes and lots of nature around in the cities, blue skies, and clean see to the bottom water.

Latti
29th May 2013, 11:29
The look of your site is appealing. It's lite on content, but I'm sure you will correct that with time.

Years ago, I was an IT Project Manager when when toggle switches were used for booting up was and input was through card punch or tape reel and network connections were by a Currier delivering a tape each morning.

No one could have predicted the huge advances that have occurred.

I hope you are correct about the future. Many people are predicting huge changes in the near future that will be devastating to current world systems, but I recall similar predictions of 50 years ago. My generation couldn't imagine the innovations that a new generation accomplished. The current and next generations will likely implement systems that are only being dreamed of today.

My best to you with your work, web site and your other endeavors.

Latti

PHARAOH
29th May 2013, 11:32
Not fallin for it. This is another ZIETGIEST type of push. Is this what we can expect to see from "COMMON CORE" indoctrination. IMHO

TheChosen
29th May 2013, 11:43
Latti: I've heard and read all the devastating changes types of predictions. This forum has been filled with them since the early 2008 days when it started. I came to realise that I can either buy food ratios and go build a hut... or do my best to introduce some gradual changes in the way I think things should be going without causing too much strain to people. You are right there is not much content right now because I am still building the whole structure, focus and feel of it... I need to get these right first if I am to expect people to read the content itself which will come later in the process.

Pharaoh: Thanks for the feedback , negative feedback is valuable as well :).. I am not quite sure why you would perceive this as 'indoctrination' as I tried to state in the post that these are my personal views based on personal experience

vje2
29th May 2013, 12:03
Hi TheChosen,

Your vision is kind of similar to Jacque Fresco´s one, simply called " The Venus Project".
Check this out and enjoy:

http://www.thevenusproject.com/en

TheChosen
29th May 2013, 12:10
Thanks vje2 ... I am aware of the venus project. The 'problem' with these movements is that they are too grandiose and also too much focused on the far out future. A normal person reading or watching them may think that is all nice and well .. but what can I do about it right here and now??

My intention is to focus a lot more on the immediate steps on getting us into such a direction. For example even trivial things like 'How do I format my excel sheet to have a more artistic feel to it' .. or 'How do I speak today to my colleague so I focus also on their feelings, not only the data I need from them'

Maybe the picture I posted is a bit misleading on the details of my intention :)

PHARAOH
29th May 2013, 12:34
Thanks vje2 ... I am aware of the venus project. The 'problem' with these movements is that they are too grandiose and also too much focused on the far out future. A normal person reading or watching them may think that is all nice and well .. but what can I do about it right here and now??

My intention is to focus a lot more on the immediate steps on getting us into such a direction. For example even trivial things like 'How do I format my excel sheet to have a more artistic feel to it' .. or 'How do I speak today to my colleague so I focus also on their feelings, not only the data I need from them'

Maybe the picture I posted is a bit misleading on the details of my intention :)

Why focus on feelings when you should be focusing on the facts??? You are attempting to get people emotionally charged and indoctrinated into your thinking/ theory.

This is why i mentioned "Common Core". You have been trained to get the audience emotionally vested in your mindset with feelings and emotions, not facts. Why would you need data from anyone??? Shouldn't you already have the data to prove your point or is it that you are looking for people to give you the data you need to make your point more convincing???

You are exposed!!! :jaw:

WhiteFeather
29th May 2013, 12:45
I.M.O..If Nikola Tesla wasn't sold out by The Illuminatted Ones, with the like of JP Morgan (Mr. Satan) himself. I believe we would have been living this scenario by now. Maybe we will get another shot at it again soon. Maybe we the people and many people like you and I with these ideas can manifest some great things here on Earth. Thanks for sharing your insights with us. Good Luck on your/our mission.

We are all 1 Tribe.......

W.f.

TheChosen
29th May 2013, 13:06
Pharaoh: Why are you writing in red and with so much intensity and using a graphic smiley? You are doing it so your post can stand out from the rest and evoke an emotional response (in this case red evokes urgency and intensity) .. Why are you not focusing on the data and facts only yourself? ... Maybe you should think about this for a moment.

People are emotional beings and we feel most comfortable when we are offered facts combined with good emotions. There is nothing inherently evil in appealing to the people's emotional side and basically 'making them feel good'

As anything goes, this can be and has been abused to sell indoctrination... you got that part right