PDA

View Full Version : Latest from Kerry Cassidy (29 May, 2013)

Camilo
29th May 2013, 17:59
Published on May 29, 2013

This interview may not be for everyone. It contains some rather shocking point blank statements by supersoldiers who are freely admitting that they are in service to the 4th Reich and are operating as assassins.

There is no doubt that this is some kind of statement from one faction of the cabal to a faction of the Rothschilds and to the world at large. I believe it would be safe to say, no interview of this nature has EVER taken place in quite this uncensored way and been made public.

This indicates a real change in tactics by the cabal. One might say gloves off...

Not to be missed.

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
Project Camelot

http://youtu.be/adE3SE6Sa-k

Bill Ryan
29th May 2013, 18:07
-------
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k

I've not yet watched the interview. As a passing comment, I feel that little confidence can be placed in Michael Prince's (James Casbolt's) testimony. For instance, he has previously stated publicly that Project Camelot is a CIA-funded operation.

He may well have been involved with something unsavory, and seems to have had his mind messed with (which, if so, he can hardly be criticized for). But if we are looking for reliable information, in my view we need to bear this in mind.

RMorgan
29th May 2013, 18:20
Oh, no...Not again this Michael Prince/James Casbolt, who was proved to be a hoaxer a billion times.

I canīt really figure what Kerry is about...Itīs not the first time she insists on interviewing well known hoaxers, charlatans and disinformation agents.

Check out this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55944-Bases-23-Micheal-Prince-aka-James-Casbolt&p=637561&viewfull=1#post637561) for further info about him; The guy was debunked when he photoshoped some pictures to look like Annunaki ETs; He invented a whole story about an alleged Annunaki council called SAALM (Supreme Anunnaki Alliance of Lord Marduk).

Feel free to watch the OPīs interview, but make sure to crank your disinformation filter to the highest level.

Raf.

Star Tsar
29th May 2013, 18:32
Super Soldiers? :unsure:
I believe that term is batted about far too freely!

RMorgan
29th May 2013, 19:20

Yeah...Iīm a bit suspicious about people who claim to be super-soldiers.

It should be fairly easy to prove it, if oneīs really a super-soldier.

You know, just perform anything super in front the cameras; Make super-fast moves, do a demonstration of abnormal physical strength or do anything else that would be qualified as "super".

The way I see it, if thereīs anything like a super-soldier, which is possible, itīs none of these people who are frequently interviewed by the alternative media.

Star Tsar
29th May 2013, 19:26

Yeah...Iīm a bit suspicious about people who claim to be super-soldiers.

It should be fairly easy to prove it, if oneīs really a super-soldier.

You know, just perform anything super in front the cameras; Make super-fast moves, do a demonstration of abnormal physical strength or do anything else that would be qualified as "super".

The way I see it, if thereīs anything like a super-soldier, which is possible, itīs none of these people who are frequently interviewed by the alternative media.

Yes I agree Raf at least be in physical shape...

UPDATE: I think Bill's hat is in better shape personally! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Observer1964
29th May 2013, 20:12
Donno if super soldiers exsists, but if I had to make a bunch of supersoldiers for my own army I would make sure they are fitted with an off-switch, just to be on the safe side.

AriG
29th May 2013, 20:20
Totally off topic - listening to the video now, but my oh my, has Kerry blossomed. She is really succinct and on her game. Sorry to sound shallow, but she looks great as well. Whatever she's doing, she needs to continue.

kersley
29th May 2013, 20:34

UPDATE: I think Bill's hat is in better shape personally! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now you gone too far ;)

Bill Ryan
29th May 2013, 20:38
-------

For more information about the real thing, watch this fascinating interview (also discussed on this thread):

Super Soldiers & remote viewing programme is real - military witness and remote viewer (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59145-Super-Soldiers-remote-viewing-programme-is-real-military-witness-and-remote-viewer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYO-iABnQd4

'Alara' was in the super-soldier program, but as a highly talented psychic. Among her functions and abilities was to 'morph' or 'blend' with an active supersoldier on the battlefield so that the supersoldier could be operationally guided, by thoughts or directions in their head (coming from Alara, who could see through their eyes and feel what they were feeling).

As Alara explained, the genetically modified supersoldiers (and she used that term) did not actually have to be psychic: they just had to be teamed up or 'connected' with one. The data in her interview was highly off-the-wall, but it all rang true for me and corresponded with other information I have.

Camilo
29th May 2013, 21:44
Totally off topic - listening to the video now, but my oh my, has Kerry blossomed. She is really succinct and on her game. Sorry to sound shallow, but she looks great as well. Whatever she's doing, she needs to continue.

I agree with your assessment. Some times preconceived ideas, biases and predispositions about a presenter or about a topic, limit certain viewers from seen beyond their self imposed limitations and miss the point, and end up throwing away the baby with the water.

donk
29th May 2013, 22:01
It was a neat story.

The revered L Ron is mentioned at the end.

Anyone telling those types of stories needs extra extra discernment anyways, the dude admits to be mind****ed and now he's some kind of nazi. Kerry seems convinced of some facets of the story on her own, so i guess shes looking for similar perspectives/info. She's still good at what she does, and i find her credible and sharp and sincere. Would have liked to heard more from the other feller, though all in all was good times

The one bill posted I'm halfway through...good stuff, thanks for that--her story is enthralling

spiritguide
29th May 2013, 22:19
These guys are probably Blackwater/Xe mercenaries working or hiding in the US. They both claim English birthright. Xe is an international mercenary org. that get all kinds of black projects for money. As for the drug mentioned to be dosed with it and function you would have to be super.

Both just repeat the old lines we have all heard. Consider this interview a fail in relation to something new and worth hearing. Why glorify assassins?

What is scopolamine?
.Scopolamine is an anticholinergic medicine. Scopolamine has many effects in the body including decreasing the secretion of fluids, slowing the stomach and intestines, and dilation of the pupils.

Scopolamine is used to relieve nausea, vomiting, and dizziness associated with motion sickness and recovery from anesthesia and surgery. Scopolamine may also be used in the treatment of parkinsonism, spastic muscle states, irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis, and other conditions.

Scopolamine may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

What is the most important information I should know about scopolamine?
Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Scopolamine may cause dizziness, drowsiness, or blurred vision. If you experience dizziness, drowsiness, or blurred vision, avoid these activities.

Use alcohol cautiously. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness while using scopolamine.

In rare cases, unusual reactions to ordinary doses of scopolamine have occurred including confusion, agitation, rambling speech, hallucinations, paranoid behaviors, and delusions. In the case of such a reaction, stop using scopolamine and seek medical attention

Read more at http://www.drugs.com/mtm/scopolamine.html#WqkgbtiJUFRwAfA8.99

Just my take.

TelosianEmbrace
29th May 2013, 23:47
Perhaps for me one of the more important aspects that could be followed up is the footage of the crash retrieval at Goodwood Hill. James was present, and speaks about it with Miles on this vid.

Jynt4uynbvw

Are these beings shown walking in lockstep 8 foot tall reptilians? I don't know, but I would like to keep an open mind.

humanalien
30th May 2013, 00:52
Printed at the top of the video, it says firemen, not ET's.

TelosianEmbrace
30th May 2013, 02:04
Printed at the top of the video, it says firemen, not ET's.

..and in brackets (Or are they?) If you actually watch the clip you will hear Jame's testimony-

"..there's a shot down alien ship on the video footage...there's a group of reptilians on the video footage.......there's a small alien body....these group of aliens walking past him and they are towering above him, they must be eight foot tall...they're reptilians, creatures with horns...you can make out the horns if you look closely...they all walk in perfect synch together, you can see that, you can see they're not walking human..then there's the fire engine to the right, and the vehicles..that's where the SAS were and I was, on the right hand side. When the reptilians walk past my friend you can see it, you can see he freaks out..."

I understand that possible reptilian footage could be difficult for many of us to entertain, as our collective memories of these creatures aren't so warm and fluffy. I would ask that you actually watch the clip and listen to the audio.

waves
30th May 2013, 02:43
I think this conversation was so draggy and substanceless leading to LOL ridiculousness.

Now we know that the big plans in the works to reduce the pop are:
1. To use Obama to somehow agitate/start a race war between whites and blacks beginning in (the most tolerant city in the US) San Francisco...... because it didn't work last time they tried in the 60's in Haight Asbury (??? - the center of the peace and love movement). HUH??????
2. (in the meantime?) Create tax incentives for all the blacks to move back to Africa (which has just been given to some ET race), glossing it up as their 'homeland', so once they (all?) get there, they can be collectively nuked.

Sure raises a lot of questions about what exactly was the thinking and agenda by who here. Maybe they forgot to come back from 1970.

Kimberley
30th May 2013, 02:49
I think this conversation was so draggy and substanceless leading to LOL ridiculousness.

Now we know that the big plans in the works to reduce the pop are:
1. To use Obama to somehow agitate/start a race war between whites and blacks beginning in (the most tolerant city in the US) San Francisco...... because it didn't work last time they tried in the 60's in Haight Asbury (??? - the center of the peace and love movement). HUH??????
2. (in the meantime?) Create tax incentives for all the blacks to move back to Africa (which has just been given to some ET race), glossing it up as their 'homeland', so once they (all?) get there, they can be collectively nuked.

Sure raises a lot of questions about what exactly was the thinking and agenda by who here. Maybe they forgot to come back from 1970.

Who are you? Where are you from? What century did you come from? What race are you? Just wondering???

Much love to us all!!! :grouphug:

eric charles
30th May 2013, 12:45
Soldiers , are in shape like you couldnt believe , now a Supersoldier I could just imagine ! one of those guys has a double chin , Come on, lets cut the $hit here !
And what do they know about the Global power structure , NOTHING , soldiers are told NOTHING , not even the goal of a mission/operation in most cases , they are drones like me and you , even more so , becasue they aren't allowed to even question the commanders motives , let alone know who is pulling the strings as the second interviewee mentions !!

Lifebringer
30th May 2013, 13:21
Prayer for Kerry here works. I believe she was really trying to bring viable people whistle blowers on. Bob Dean for one, and I know if they are trying to "blow her mind with bs" she gets very angry at them for doing so, and will invite them back for a bite in an interview to trap them in their lies.

She's a warrioress for truth, and doesn't like to be played. When you think about it, none of us do.

eric charles
30th May 2013, 13:27
Prayer for Kerry here works. I believe she was really trying to bring viable people whistle blowers on. Bob Dean for one, and I know if they are trying to "blow her mind with bs" she gets very angry at them for doing so, and will invite them back for a bite in an interview to trap them in their lies.

She's a warrioress for truth, and doesn't like to be played. When you think about it, none of us do.

Yes Kerry is a Worrior . its not her I question , its the people that spew off the non-sense and pure B.S that turn me off , and has made me bitter towards the alternative thinking community !

Lifebringer
30th May 2013, 13:28
Sounds totally off the leash, eh Kim. Who would go so off the chain in delusional thinking as this. If that is their goal, they gotta go down, and Divine Intervention on just how we can do it with grace, means we have to have all the pieces of 'all" the puzzles they've hidden. Once it's all known, discussion and viral communication to sites that need to be notified in grassroots, that may still be asleep. Always hit the asleep population to ever increase their knowledge and wake up.
Then tally by majority what is the best method for each, and focus on them being gone. A world without them to terrorize millennial future generations of Humans to be born.
WE cannot let them dictate the vision for the future. Look how well they've done thus far?

Find all the pieces, lets put them all together and focus on the solutions and put them out there. They should ring a bell tenfold, if thought out and consideration of All is used.

Lifebringer
30th May 2013, 13:33
Correction: Warrior of Truth.

Yes the people that spew off non-sense is tiresome, but that's all they have left. Just the lies that are easily now to detect. We can feel and observe their eye movements when they lie. The ones that trip me out wear the glasses to hide eye movement on the guise of being incognito. Why can't the person just disguise his face in other face garb and let us see the mirrors to the soul? Because we would see they are full of it, that's why. Bob Dean never hid his face and he is really a GOOD, good ole boy, like George Strait. Real American Cowboy of respect and truth.

sirdipswitch
30th May 2013, 13:37
I quit listening to anything Kerry Cassidy had to say, when she did her "Public Thrashing", of her partner and friend, Bill Ryan, over a Disinfo agent that Bill had revealed. End of story. End of credibility.

All I see is a woman that couldn't "make it", in Hollywood, trying to do it another way.

Camelot? = Non-credible Entertainment...
Avalon? = Credibly Informative Discussion

eric charles
30th May 2013, 13:56
I quit listening to anything Kerry Cassidy had to say, when she did her "Public Thrashing", of her partner and friend, Bill Ryan, over a Disinfo agent that Bill had revealed. End of story. End of credibility.

All I see is a woman that couldn't "make it", in Hollywood, trying to do it another way.

Ohhh when did this happen ? I was totally unaware of this

Maia Gabrial
30th May 2013, 20:45
I thought it was just me, but I felt as though some of their comments were not honest....

donk
30th May 2013, 20:53
Bill I gotta thank you again for that video...the ending was great, she is awesome to listen to...I started this one, Avalon gets a mention:

JNQVIyObzCY

Camilo
30th May 2013, 22:22
When I see a thread on PA and I don't care about the topic or the interviewer/interviewee, I just don't even bother checking it out, much less bad mouth or criticize them. It seems like many Avalonias for whatever reason(s) don't like Kerry Cassidy and they way she does her job, so instead of badmouthing her, just don waste your time checking the thread and making uncalled comments.

Sirius White
31st May 2013, 02:20
-------
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k

I've not yet watched the interview. As a passing comment, I feel that little confidence can be placed in Michael Prince's (James Casbolt's) testimony. For instance, he has previously stated publicly that Project Camelot is a CIA-funded operation.

He may well have been involved with something unsavory, and seems to have had his mind messed with (which, if so, he can hardly be criticized for). But if we are looking for reliable information, in my view we need to bear this in mind.

That interview sucks, with Max Spears and Casbolt.

First of all Casbolts information on the Annunaki is COMPLETELY wrong. They are not from "Aldebaran" and they are not all "reptilian" beings. To also say that it is purely between reptilian factions is also just wrong, there are other huge players too (some of them are Saroid yes, look to George Luobono's work, Alien Mind Book on the Verdants).

Second Spears is a good dude just pretending to be on the other side for the sake of impressing his friend.

There is little to no new information here.

Casbolt on forums and other places admitted he is a "Vrill" agent. Meaning Nazi faction...now he's coming clear to public. And its clear his intel is not that accurate. His old stuff was far better because he was getting solid intel from real insiders, but from what I hear he was used by disinfo agents too....and was disinfo'd because he was hurting good people too (trying to help). So just to be clear, this Casbolt video is pretty much disinformation.

Not all his earlier intel was "hoax." But most of the crap he is saying now doesn't come from real intel, it's his own deluded idea of how things are based off of the internet and limited memories. The time he was getting some solid intel was when he was on GLP.

I also agree with Kerry that he is "different" now. He believed in a soul before, hell he even said he had experiences where his consciousness was projected out by an AI.

I don't know why Kerry interviewed him after the atrocious interview with Bases. Not new information- and the bits that appear to be "new" are complete disinformation.

eric charles
31st May 2013, 11:57
When I see a thread on PA and I don't care about the topic or the interviewer/interviewee, I just don't even bother checking it out, much less bad mouth or criticize them. It seems like many Avalonias for whatever reason(s) don't like Kerry Cassidy and they way she does her job, so instead of badmouthing her, just don waste your time checking the thread and making uncalled comments.

It is good to let it be known what is on your mind Camilo , hiding emotions is poisonous , dont you know that !

GoodETxSG
31st May 2013, 15:08
I must be careful here to not offend anyone,
I have much respect of course for Bill and Kerry and others who post here. The "Super Soldier" subject is a VERY CLOUDY ONE and one open to being criss crossed with other similar programs by several groups of varying shades of light grey to black!

Having some involvement (Back to an age where I had no choice) until extreme injures caused me to move to an "Incognitive Active" status I have some idea of several of these programs that get lumped in as the "Super Soldier" program. People that use that term as a program name in interviews raise my eyebrows right away.

Some of the video's I have seen posted are people that have been involved in several types of programs and mostly washed out or pushed to break downs to be used for misdirection. I am not trying to burst any bubbles here, I am just saying enter into each of these "Interviews" as a skeptic, go with the body language and other things nature has given you to survive to discern what you are watching.

I am seeing in some situations some very broken people fulfilling their manchurian programming. You learn to know the look. I am not saying all of these videos are fake, but many of them are from other programs that tend to be lumped in together.

My 2 cents

GoodETxSG
31st May 2013, 15:13
THEY ARE and THEY DO! Often the off switch is a word by certain voice that triggers a suicide command...

Donno if super soldiers exsists, but if I had to make a bunch of supersoldiers for my own army I would make sure they are fitted with an off-switch, just to be on the safe side.

GoodETxSG
31st May 2013, 15:26
That was a long time ago and they seem to have made up... I have seen this tactic used on teams that are kicking a$$ like team Camelot Bill/Kerry were dozens of times... IT WORKS!!!
EVERYONE at one point gets suckered in by Dis Info... HOOK LINE and SINKER! It is how you and your EGO deal with it after you realize you have been had is wherein your credibility or future credibility resides. It makes you sick to your stomach, pissed at your self... embarrassed... self doubting... the emotions run up and down. I was rung out like a wet rag by a couple of Dis-info agents that I trusted at one point "With my Life". Over coming that is difficult. The EGO and PRIDE are hard... HARD things to have knocked down, especially when you put so much effort in building those up in a certain community. I would sit back and if someone messes up "IN YOUR EYES" give them time to repent and redeem themselves. It takes longer for some than others to admit they have been had and accept responsibility instead of just tossing the blame to others... Weird as it is those that try to help us with growing consciousness and evolving seem to have the most problems with EGO and PRIDE being in the public eye and expected to be "EXPERTS". Again, IMHO as usual, I am often wrong, could be here... and will be often in the future.

GoodETxSG
31st May 2013, 15:49
Pentagon reports US troop obesity doubles since 2003 - USA Today - I wish this was the case, Body Fat levels have risen above Military levels for obesity to close to 40%... These reports have made us nice jokes in EU, China and Russia via their TV Shows and News Papers... It's a problem that has been growing since the early 90's but not widely reported... As for some of these secret program soldiers (Who you will not find any record for the most part in the military for at all, accept Coast Guard, State Guard, Mil Contracting etc) after what they have been through physically and emotionally it is not uncommon for them to "Let them selves go" for that matter just see regular combat troops returning with PTSD that were fit, fighting with 180 lbs on their backs no 9 months ago. Now they have the double chins and you wouldn't connect them as being soldiers at first glance...

Soldiers , are in shape like you couldnt believe , now a Supersoldier I could just imagine ! one of those guys has a double chin , Come on, lets cut the $hit here !
And what do they know about the Global power structure , NOTHING , soldiers are told NOTHING , not even the goal of a mission/operation in most cases , they are drones like me and you , even more so , becasue they aren't allowed to even question the commanders motives , let alone know who is pulling the strings as the second interviewee mentions !!

Sidney
31st May 2013, 15:51
I am not even halfway through this, and IMO casbolt seems VERY arrogant narcissistic. But he is a BUSH after all.

RMorgan
31st May 2013, 16:04
That was a long time ago and they seem to have made up... I have seen this tactic used on teams that are kicking a$$ like team Camelot Bill/Kerry were dozens of times... IT WORKS!!!
EVERYONE at one point gets suckered in by Dis Info... HOOK LINE and SINKER! It is how you and your EGO deal with it after you realize you have been had is wherein your credibility or future credibility resides. It makes you sick to your stomach, pissed at your self... embarrassed... self doubting... the emotions run up and down. I was rung out like a wet rag by a couple of Dis-info agents that I trusted at one point "With my Life". Over coming that is difficult. The EGO and PRIDE are hard... HARD things to have knocked down, especially when you put so much effort in building those up in a certain community. I would sit back and if someone messes up "IN YOUR EYES" give them time to repent and redeem themselves. It takes longer for some than others to admit they have been had and accept responsibility instead of just tossing the blame to others... Weird as it is those that try to help us with growing consciousness and evolving seem to have the most problems with EGO and PRIDE being in the public eye and expected to be "EXPERTS". Again, IMHO as usual, I am often wrong, could be here... and will be often in the future.

Hey SG,

The thing is, the alternative mediaīs audience is made by people who are very tired of hearing normal and boring stories; They like the fantastic ones, those stories which can bring a touch of magic and adventure to their ordinary lives.

Just take a critical look on the most controversial threads discussed here on PA...The more fantastic a story is, the more it sells in the alternative mediaīs universe.

I would say that, without the sci-fi disinformation stories, the alternative media would be as boring as its mainstream sister, and nobody wants to bring more nuisances and monotony to their lives.

Another thing is that whistleblowers arenīt born from trees; You canīt have one new whistleblower every month, so, the way I see it, the people in the alternative media, when unable to produce a new "groundbreaking" whistleblower, are kind of forced to recycle old ones, even when they are already acknowledged as charlatans/hoaxers/disinformation agents.

The fact is, itīs pretty much impossible to earn a living being a full time alternative media reporter without producing sensational news and compromising your ethics; If one wants to keep his readership entertained and keep the donations and subscriptions coming, he must keep a fast rhythm and keep the news flowing on a weekly fashion. No one is interested in visiting an alternative media website that publishes updates only every couple of months.

People want groundbreaking news at least every week and the folks in the alternative media are forced to keep up in order to keep the business running. Itīs not just a regular business; Itīs show-business.

Regarding the subject of super-soldiers, I canīt see how itīs possible for someone whoīs allegedly part of an extremely secretive program to come out in the open, spill the beans and stay alive. People have been assassinated for much much less...

Raf.

GoodETxSG
31st May 2013, 16:24
I see and agree with much of what you say Raf,
That is why ATS.com and others have gone the way of scifi.com... its people like you that keep people honest on this site. That is why I have kept coming back to PA for so long. You are also right that people are bumped off quite a bit for opening their mouths... unless that persons "ramblings" suit the agenda of one or more groups. You will find that right now is a key point with groups infighting and so many Black Hats with "White Lining" working behind the scenes.

One bit of info... executions are becoming RARE... there are more intellectual ways to take care of leaks these days. That is where all of the MASTERFUL disinfo campaigns come in. They are nothing short of brilliant. Why kill someone and martyr them or raise more questions if what they said is true??? Discredit them, make them seep back into the dark hole they came out of and be forgotten... Poof, they are gone and no dead body.

I have been approached (RECENTLY while dining out with my wife and 2 kids) about speaking about certain "Air Craft" but was not threatened. just kind of a "hey... we noticed that" kind of thing.

But I am not stupid, there is plenty out there and anything I said would now be white noise... just as all of these discussions and videos on super soldiers have become. Other words, mission accomplished on people like you not buying ANY of the info that is tossed about in the dis-info. "THEY" are so dayam good at it...

As far as most of these videos, it goes to the point of the programming I spoke about earlier. This has been the strangest time I have experienced getting a straight answer from old contacts, friends I served with and even family. They even say the loaf of bread seems to have been twisted off further down the loaf and only crumbs and pieces of the heal are coming through.

That is why I am weary and say to everyone else to be very weary of any NEW info coming out in Alt Media, esp head lines that "Sell". If you are a source, or say you have sources and that you have NEVER been had by disinfo or passed it along... STOP right there. Do not say it. You are wrong and you are setting up your credibility to be smashed just like the whole bait, switch and smash trap is supposed to work. IMHO/experience.

donk
31st May 2013, 17:32
Isn't it important to hear the message "they" want us to...and try to figure out why?

I look at all this stuff from both angles:

"what if there is truth (a nugget, an experience, or possibly more), or these people actually believe what they are saying?"

....and

"why would they be telling this lie, or why were they programmed to say that?"

It's information. It needs to be descerned. You can get good, evil, in between, everything or nothing out of it. Everyone's perception of the information helps. Any bits of information or experiences in the presenter (or interviewer's) background helps. Everyone is going to take something different away from it.

The emotional takeaways need to be examined carefully. The "objective" bits filed away for future use.

RMorgan
31st May 2013, 17:43
Isn't it important to hear the message "they" want us to...and try to figure out why?

Hey donk,

Well, the problem is that once we hear something, we canīt "unhear" it.

This is a dangerous game, and programming can be done in very subtle levels. The way the brain assimilates information is very complex.

So, even if you believe you have highly developed discernment skills, such skills only work in the consciousnesses level, while your subconsciousness remain unprotected.

Trying to squeeze some truths out of lies may be effective, but can be dangerously misleading.

As a metaphor, I would say that you can dive in a pool of $hit trying to grab a diamond that lies right there at the bottom, but even if you manage to grab it, donīt expect to come out clean.

Raf.

jiminii
31st May 2013, 17:48
Pentagon reports US troop obesity doubles since 2003 - USA Today - I wish this was the case, Body Fat levels have risen above Military levels for obesity to close to 40%... These reports have made us nice jokes in EU, China and Russia via their TV Shows and News Papers... It's a problem that has been growing since the early 90's but not widely reported... As for some of these secret program soldiers (Who you will not find any record for the most part in the military for at all, accept Coast Guard, State Guard, Mil Contracting etc) after what they have been through physically and emotionally it is not uncommon for them to "Let them selves go" for that matter just see regular combat troops returning with PTSD that were fit, fighting with 180 lbs on their backs no 9 months ago. Now they have the double chins and you wouldn't connect them as being soldiers at first glance...

it is caused by chem trails food substitutions .. additives ... even the radiated food ... to turn your body acid
all you need is a teaspoon of baking soda a day to turn your body alkaline ..and eat foods that are more alkaline .. try to get your foods right off the farm if you can

jim

avid
31st May 2013, 17:52
Casbolt and 'The Watcher' worked together to monopolise the original forum on Project Camelot - they posted repetitious nonsense and were continually de-bunked and warned by the mods. We were totally fed up with them. How come Casbolt is still in the 'frame'? When they were challenged on the old forum, they became quite aggressive. That name just turns me off.....
Ho-hum.....

donk
31st May 2013, 18:01

Hey donk,

This is a dangerous game, and programming can be done in very subtle levels. The way the brain assimilates information is very complex.

So, even if you believe you have highly developed discernment skills, such skills only work in the consciousnesses level, while your subconsciousness remain unprotected.

Trying to squeeze some truths out of lies may be effective, but can be dangerously misleading.

As a metaphor, I would say that you can dive in a pool of $hit trying to grab a diamond that lies right there at the bottom, but even if you manage to grab it, donīt expect to come out clean.

Raf.

Good point. That's why I added the end of my posts...all of this information here is very useful--especially avid's post and the ones about Bill/Kerry split for those of who weren't around for
all of that. Context is definitely necessary.

It's a fine line though about "not being able to unhear" and suppressing information. Who's to say (without the background and context) what is valuless disinfo?

Ron Mauer Sr
31st May 2013, 18:11
For whatever it may be worth, there is at least one inconsistency with history.
During the interview (12 minute mark) Erin mentioned the significance of $357 gift from her brother. According to Erin, "357" is significant because her brother had a 357 magnum handgun than belonged to the infamous Jesse James.

Could not be true, although she may have been told that story.

Jesse was killed in 1882 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_James).
The 357 magnum cartridge was first available in 1935 (http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/history-357-magnum/).

But maybe not a big discrepancy for a time traveler?

RMorgan
31st May 2013, 18:32

Hey donk,

Raf.

Good point. That's why I added the end of my posts...all of this information here is very useful--especially avid's post and the ones about Bill/Kerry split for those of who weren't around for
all of that. Context is definitely necessary.

It's a fine line though about "not being able to unhear" and suppressing information. Who's to say (without the background and context) what is valuless disinfo?

Hey mate,

Well, I can speak for myself here.

I have a mental blacklist of who I consider not to be worth paying attention to. James Casbolt is in that list and, not meaning to offend anyone, Kerry is in there too. Iīve simply had enough of them to conclude that the cons outnumber the pros.

I know itīs a risk to ignore information based on a preconceived idea about the source. I know itīs possible to find some gems hidden among lies, but Iīd rather not to take the risk...Thereīs just too much at stake.

Keeping my mind clean and well guarded against unnecessary external influence is one of my major priorities...

As I said before, thereīs no 100% effective BS filter. The best way to avoid becoming contaminated with BS is trying to stay away from it as much as possible.

Once, as a new naive truth seeker, I had found myself overwhelmed by the amount of data available in the alternative media. I used to devour whistleblower youtube interviews like french fries. Iīm glad I managed to realize that most part of it is as informative as watching star trek before it was too late. A lot of people just get caught in the middle of this circus and have a real hard time trying to find their way out.

I still consider myself open minded, though. I just assumed a defensive position for the sake of my own sanity. Being 100% open-minded can be very dangerous, specially considering that independently on how much we can try, thereīs simply no way to control how your brain deals with data assimilation. For the brain, thereīs no discernible qualities of information; Itīs all just data. Everything you perceive through your senses stay recorded and can be used to trigger emotional responses later on.

So, if you ask me, Iīd just advice anyone here to donīt underestimate the power of disinformation; Words can be more than words; Lies can be much more than the opposite of truth. Discernment is not always enough.

Thatīs just my opinion, anyway.

Raf.

Ron Mauer Sr
31st May 2013, 22:38
Now having watched the entire interview, I can say I enjoyed it.
That is not true of many of Kerry's recent interviews.
The Reptilian influence from both light and dark teams usually gets my attention.
I liked Erin too.

Erin mentions contracts. Can contracts be broken? For better or worse, I think yes, by claiming one's power to do so.

onawah
31st May 2013, 23:04
I think that's a good question for the Admin.!

Casbolt and 'The Watcher' worked together to monopolise the original forum on Project Camelot - they posted repetitious nonsense and were continually de-bunked and warned by the mods. We were totally fed up with them. How come Casbolt is still in the 'frame'? When they were challenged on the old forum, they became quite aggressive. That name just turns me off.....
Ho-hum.....

judymoon
1st June 2013, 00:04
I agree. Discernment is a gift of great value. Like wisdom. I believe the wiser one gets...the quieter they get. Its ironic that most people seem to think they have good powers of discernment.

From my experience on various forums, however, usually only a small handful of people actually have good discernment skills, groundedness and wisdom to offer.

I have come to the same conclusion, RMorgan, - that it is necessary to be careful what you spend your attention on.

I remember when I first found Project Camelot and watched the first interviews that Bill and Kerry did. What an exciting and heady time that was! I was so impressed by David Wilcock and his intellegence and ability to articulate his ideas. My heart went out to Duncan O'Finion and they way he was used.

Toward the end of the time that Bill and Kerry worked together, things were already seemingly being manipulated. By what, I don't know.

Bill seems to have emerged fairly unscathed. Kerry and David went 'hollywood' and poor Duncan seems like a deeply wounded, and angry caged animal.

Walking through the quagmire that the Alternative Media has become needs all the discernment, wisdom and grounding that one can muster. There are few signposts, many dead-ends, much deliberate confusion, some mental/emotional illness, and sometimes its very difficult to find your way out of 'Chapel Perilous' (a Robert Anton Wilson constuct). Some don't find their way out.

I have noticed that the more wordy a person is, with posts that go on and on and veer all over the place, the less that person really has to say. I try to avoid posts like that now, because they exhaust me.

Truth isn't hard to understand. Most of us have a built-in antenna for truth. Most of us experience a feeling of connection and satisfaction when we communicate 'in truth' with another.

I got that feeling from the early days of Project Camelot, and still treasure that time.

MariaDine
1st June 2013, 02:34
This timetravelling between dimensions is even more confusing...and if the MONTAUK PROJECT is true ...there must be at least 20 something timeparadoxes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Vij4LsVO4

Time Travel Paradoxes

As we mentioned before, the concept of traveling into the past becomes a bit murky the second causality rears its head. Cause comes before effect, at least in this universe, which manages to muck up even the best-laid time traveling plans.

For starters, if you traveled back in time 200 years, you'd emerge in a time before you were born. Think about that for a second. In the flow of time, the effect (you) would exist before the cause (your birth).

To better understand what we're dealing with here, consider the famous grandfather paradox. You're a time-traveling assassin, and your target just happens to be your own grandfather. So you pop through the nearest wormhole and walk up to a spry 18-year-old version of your father's father. You raise your laser blaster, but just what happens when you pull the trigger?

Think about it. You haven't been born yet. Neither has your father. If you kill your own grandfather in the past, he'll never have a son. That son will never have you, and you'll never happen to take that job as a time-traveling assassin. You wouldn't exist to pull the trigger, thus negating the entire string of events. We call this an inconsistent causal loop.

On the other hand, we have to consider the idea of a consistent causal loop. While equally thought-provoking, this theoretical model of time travel is paradox free. According to physicist Paul Davies, such a loop might play out like this: A math professor travels into the future and steals a groundbreaking math theorem. The professor then gives the theorem to a promising student. Then, that promising student grows up to be the very person from whom the professor stole the theorem to begin with.

Then there's the post-selected model of time travel, which involves distorted probability close to any paradoxical situation [source: Sanders]. What does this mean? Well, put yourself in the shoes of the time-traveling assassin again. This time travel model would make your grandfather virtually death proof. You can pull the trigger, but the laser will malfunction. Perhaps a bird will poop at just the right moment, but some quantum fluctuation will occur to prevent a paradoxical situation from taking place.

But then there's another possibility: The future or past you travel into might just be a parallel universe. Think of it as a separate sandbox: You can build or destroy all the castles you want in it, but it doesn't affect your home sandbox in the slightest. So if the past you travel into exists in a separate timeline, killing your grandfather in cold blood is no big whoop. Of course, this might mean that every time jaunt would land you in a new parallel universe and you might never return to your original sandbox.

Confused yet? Welcome to the world of time travel. http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/everyday-myths/time-travel6.htm

MariaDine
1st June 2013, 03:37
My question is - What's the point of her ( Erin Green Hicks aka Erin Rothschild ) using the tarot ?
The messages she gets from the cards may not concern the future in this time line, it can be from any of the others time lines...LOL

----and I really would like to see her DNA chart confirming her claims...

sandy
1st June 2013, 05:31
I think there are many beings who live within their own fantasy world and have a need for attention. Sometimes or should I say often it is not an easy thing to discern what is truth and more over whose truth is being shared.

We are powerful beings and can manifest what we believe, thus many metaphysical and mystical experiences but whether there is any substance to those experiences we can only assume or presume or postulate, etc....................... if they are not our own.

I believe that many have experiences I don't, however until I experience such things I don't incorporate others learnings or lessons as a template to follow on my journey. We are all here IMHO to help the process of evolution and to fulfill our own purpose/contract and each one is different in detail, thus we would not be individuals with distinctive personalities.

Ron Mauer Sr
1st June 2013, 20:45
Did I miss something?

Did Erin say how she would help bring about peace? That is a very important issue that may not include freedom, well being and joy.

Peace could be established by a ruthless tyrant who eliminated anyone who got out of line, forced people into re-education programs, broadcast mainstream Orwellian news, gave the people GMO food to eat, chem-trails to breathe, all to keep them stupid, sick, controlled and docile.

Better goals are freedom, well being and joy. Then peace and love should naturally follow. :kiss:

Spellbound
2nd June 2013, 01:59

Yes Kerry is a Worrior . its not her I question , its the people that spew off the non-sense and pure B.S that turn me off , and has made me bitter towards the alternative thinking community !

I thought Kerry's interviews with Aaron McCollum (sp) were bull****. Something about that guy just put me off (not sure if Kerry was buying into it or not...but they were wasted interviews imo).

Dave - Toronto

onawah
2nd June 2013, 04:03
I think the fault lies less with Kerry than with the fact that there has been a big crackdown on whistleblowers in the last few years, and now people who genuinely have something of value to share are less inclined to risk their lives or the lives of their loved ones by doing so.
I wish Kerry would find a better focus, which would provide a better venue for her particular talents to shine.