PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Blue documentry

MadMax1
29th May 2013, 23:31
Hello everyone i'm not sure which place to put this post so i have placed it in the general discussion section. I recently have watched this documentry made by James Fox called Out of the Blue and i wondered how many of you guys have seen it. I also wanted to ask your thoughts on it as it had some information i had not previously seen from ex military and acting military concerning UFO crashes and other alien encounters and sightings. Do you believe this is an accurate documentry as the view it gave me is Russia and France both admit to there existance the UK say they have no interest in investigating UFO anymore but they don't seem to deny they exist. The US government seem to be dead set against the existance of UFO and aliens being real. Please give me your thoughts on this documentry i am keen to learn how other people view this documentry and wether the accounts made from the Ex military and the ones still in the military in it seem accurate or wether it is dramatised.

jagman
30th May 2013, 01:06
Hello MadMax1, I have watched it several times. Imo It is one of the best Ufo documentary ever made. This film was a brilliant piece of work!!!

Another1
30th May 2013, 01:35
~ if you have someone close who normally scoffs at the subject this is a good one to show them. I think it's very well made, credible without a lot of goofy hype.

Sidney
30th May 2013, 02:55
Here it is for anyone wishing to see it. I had not heard of it, so thank you Madmax. I am going to watch it soon!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPCKIL7oVw

Spellbound
30th May 2013, 03:43
I bought it on Ebay a few years back after seeing James Fox interviewed by Larry King. Brilliant documentary!! Highly recommended.

Dave - Toronto

MadMax1
30th May 2013, 03:52
Thanks for putting that link up to you tube i did not think of doing that whoopsy daisy :wacko: