PDA

View Full Version : What if the Netherlands was Palestine?

Observer1964
30th May 2013, 21:12
Supose in the united states a crazy boss takes control that hates all people with a Frisian grandparent and lets them be arrested and killed. It is a massacre of unprecedented scale, and if the anti- Frisian regime finally falls, it is clear that the Frisian survivors do not want to live in America anymore. So there comes a plan: Let the Frisians have their own state, and what is a more logical place than the country with that name?
According to ancient texts Friesland.
Despite the Dutch resistance, the United Nations votes with the plan and attract people from around the world with a Frisian grandparent towards the new state, generously subsidized by America.

http://www.henriveldhuis.nl/LocalFiles/Israel_Palestijnen/IP_conflict_in_Nederland_NRC.jpg

Ellisa
30th May 2013, 22:33
A very interesting article. It's all gone a bit pear-shaped hasn't it?

Snoweagle
30th May 2013, 22:52
Regretfully, unable to read Dutch. Nor can many members here on Avalon. Your opening precis hardly endears understanding to breadth and scope of the history of this region and therefore hardly worthy of participation by others.
Choosing to compare this national fraction with Palestine is disgusting, seeking to engage the potential global empathy blessed on the smitten Palestinians by the false usurper Israel is disgraceful.

The Netherlands has a multi ethnic culture with a large distributed proportion of Jews. This might explain the minimalist nature of this article as this Jewish grouping might, in my opinion, be seeking to extradite a portion of Europes land mass for another state in the same way that the Orange Free state has done from South Africa and been recognised as such at the United Nations.

It might help the readers here at Avalon if a more detailed explanation were included so we can all view objectively.

Observer1964
31st May 2013, 06:36
Regretfully, unable to read Dutch. Nor can many members here on Avalon. Your opening precis hardly endears understanding to breadth and scope of the history of this region and therefore hardly worthy of participation by others.
Choosing to compare this national fraction with Palestine is disgusting, seeking to engage the potential global empathy blessed on the smitten Palestinians by the false usurper Israel is disgraceful.

The Netherlands has a multi ethnic culture with a large distributed proportion of Jews. This might explain the minimalist nature of this article as this Jewish grouping might, in my opinion, be seeking to extradite a portion of Europes land mass for another state in the same way that the Orange Free state has done from South Africa and been recognised as such at the United Nations.

It might help the readers here at Avalon if a more detailed explanation were included so we can all view objectively.

The picture is a comparison of the Netherlands to Palestine with a comparison of how palestine has become Israel. I dont think it leaves much unclear, it is just a comparison to understand how other countries are looking at what is happening there and how A country has been destroyed and confiscated, and its people becomming refugees. I know it is not nice to look at, but I think it helps understand what is going on there and how it makes other people feel about it.

Observer1964
31st May 2013, 07:16
Here a picture of the real situation.
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/109/palestineu.jpg

Observer1964
31st May 2013, 07:46
Just to make my position clear, I am not pro or anti Israel nor pro or anti Palestine.
I only try to understand my world and I am anti-WW3.
But I do feel we might soon be having WW3.
So maybe if we understand why this is happening we can avoid it all together.

I see myself as Earthling and the whole world is my mother-planet.
And I truly believe that all conflicts are manipulated by an alien force in order to make us destroy ourselves so they can take the planet.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
31st May 2013, 09:21
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_confli ct

:sad:

1916 [edit]

January 30 - Final letter of the Hussein-McMahon Correspondence sent to the Governor of Mecca.

May 16 - The Sykes-Picot Agreement was signed between Britain, France and Russia, in which it was agreed in the event of a successful conclusion of the war the former Ottoman lands of Palestine, Jordan and Iraq would become mandates for Britain, France would take control of Lebanon and Syria, whilst Russian would take large areas of Eastern Turkey and Istanbul.

June 10 - Beginning of the Arab Revolt against the Young Turk regime in Constantinople.

1917 [edit]

November 2 - Balfour Declaration 1917: British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour sends a letter to Lord Rothschild, President of the Zionist Federation, declaring his government would "view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people".

December 9 - Following an offensive lasting three weeks, an officer in the British Army accepts the surrender of Jerusalem from the town's mayor, Hussein al-Husayni.

1922 [edit]

In 1922 8,685 Jewish immigrants arrived in Palestine.

February - A delegation of Palestinian Arab leaders, lead by Musa al-Husayni, informs Winston Churchill at the Colonial Office that they cannot accept the Mandate or the Balfour Declaration and demand their national independence.[12]

June 3 - The Churchill White Paper, 1922 clarifies the British position regarding Palestine.

June 30 - The United States Senate and House of Representatives adopt a joint resolution favouring "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people."[12]

July 24 - The League of Nations approves the draft British Mandate for Palestine. British express interest in Zionism, and describe their main intent of developing a Jewish National Home.

August 10 - The British authorities announce the setting up of a Legislative Council consisting of 11 British official and 12 elected members: 8 Muslims, 2 Christians and 2 Jews.[23]

August 22 - Fifth Palestine Arab Congress.

September 16 - The Council of the League of Nations accepts the British Transjordan memorandum defining the limits of Trans-Jordan and excluding that territory from the provisions in the Mandate concerning the Jewish national home.[24]

October - First British census of the population of Palestine. It calculates tha Jews make up 11% of total population.

Snoweagle
31st May 2013, 10:42
@Observer1964 I now see your comparative analogy of Netherlands with Palestine within the context you had posted though your speculative description aligned with the militarist overture of the attached article, which I am unable to read, raised my concern at the implications potentially implied.

World War III is about to start anyway with Russia moving ships into the Mediterranean and missile and arms support quite rightly being delivered to Syria. The English and French war mongering throughout the corridors of power in Europe are straining leverage to participate in another Zionist conflict only this time the slaughter will be across the Northern hemisphere and not just restricted to the Middle East.

The whole conflict I believe will be stage managed from the start with Israel taking some hits though I suspect in this exchange the Temple Mount will be destroyed by Israel itself whom will blame the opposition. Israel wants its Temple rebuilt there. The rest of Europe will be decimated by a combination of traditional strikes covering the use of electromagnetic weapons. The Zombie Apocalypse.

So returning to the topic of the thread, discussion whether Palestine will ever be reinstated becomes academic as the only future the world faces at the moment is perpetual slavery under the Zionist Jewish Masonic oligarchy. A return to the worship of the Royal Pharaoh dynasties with the power broker banking elite safely hidden in the shadows.

thunder24
31st May 2013, 12:11
Regretfully, unable to read Dutch. Nor can many members here on Avalon.

how do you know?