PDA

View Full Version : A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT (May 29, 2013)

Camilo
31st May 2013, 01:50
Published on May 29, 2013

This interview was conducted at the Super Soldier Summit in May 2013. Erin Green Hicks aka Erin Rothschild tells her story from the perspective of time travel and her experience growing up as a Rothschild being tortured and put through illuminati mind control and satanic rituals...

http://youtu.be/z4Vij4LsVO4

crosby
31st May 2013, 02:00
i am only 6 minutes into this and already it has captured my brain. will come back later after i finish listening to the entire vid.
warmest regards, corson

Hervé
31st May 2013, 02:11
z4Vij4LsVO4

This interview was conducted at the Super Soldier Summit in May 2013. Erin Green Hicks aka Erin Rothschild tells her story from the perspective of time travel and her experience growing up as a Rothschild being tortured and put through illuminati mind control and satanic rituals...

Shot and Produced by Kerry Lynn Cassidy
Project Camelot
http://projectcamelot.org

onawah
31st May 2013, 03:08
Would anyone care to summarize what she said?
Or is there a transcript?
Thanks.

Sidney
31st May 2013, 03:11
I found this interview really really interresting. I really recommend!! Erin Rothschild, says she came here from the other dimentional earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Vij4LsVO4&feature=youtu.be

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Would anyone care to summarize what she said?
Or is there a transcript?
Thanks.

She basically tells about beinig programmed, via torture, time traveling from another dimension and is here to help bring peace. I find her very likable. its just really interesting and thought provoking.

frozen alchemy
31st May 2013, 04:17
Well, that was one of the most disturbing interviews I think I've ever seen. She's very believable; there's no obvious evidence of psychosis (except for the subject matter, that is...); if it's a con she holds the details together well and doesn't break character; but she details being 'regressed' which in this case means age-wise, changing dimensions or timelines, being programmed with rapes and other kinds of torture and also of her children being tortured; her son being whipped and told he was Jesus to break his spirit and prepare him for his use here, that she is half Reptilian, her brother is a high level Rothschild and very evil, who was created at area 51 as a test tube baby, she was raised part of the time by Josef Mengele as a grandfather figure, she only started recovering her memories a few years ago, she's here to create peace, if she says more they'll kill her and that the human race isn't ready for what's going to happen next, which is part and parcel of the Rothschild plan. Oh, and she said under her breath at one point, that Obama is doing the Rothschild plan.

There's a bit more but that's the highlights.

As I said, actually quite disturbing. It took me two evenings to get through this and I was very tempted not to listen to more after about the first 10 minutes or so. I'm down so many rabbit holes already, I'll never get out. This and the Alana interview were both disarmingly true-ringing.

There's something that keeps running through my brain though... my son's generation, now around 30 years old, often play very realistically in Role Playing Games or RPG's. They get so engrossed in it that at times I wonder if they think of the game as more real than 'reality' is. Is there a possibility that Kerry is being conned by good RPG'ers?

ThePythonicCow
31st May 2013, 04:24
There's a bit more but that's the highlights.
Thanks for the highlights, frozen alchemy.

Wind
31st May 2013, 09:48
I'm very good at interpreting body language and some parts she revelead too much to me so that's a reason for me to dismiss the whole story. Some people are very believable at telling stories, but even they are not able to bluff a well trained eye. Intriguing nevertheless.

But to be honest I've been quite disappointed at the quality of Project Camelot witnesses during the last two years. I'm only interested in the truth and if I want a good story then I'll read a book.

The Royal Wizard
31st May 2013, 10:57
Well, this is disturbing. And I can't for sure tell if she's telling the truth or not, but I also noticed her body language...hmmm.
But this intervju have some classic treats:
1: For someone who has been around for a while, reading and researching; she is not telling any thing new.
2: She is talking, with no viewable emotional expressions, about horrible things that was done to her.
3: Most of the intervju is about her in a narcissistic way. Very little about other people, what we can do, what she can do for other people, even if she tells that all the bad things that happend to her had a purpose to make peace on earth?
4: No evidence at all, no pictures, no bodymarks, no names, only teasing.
5: She has been in the Pentagon, The White house, The Vatican. She doesn't seem to have visited London though, strange. Oh, she doesn't hava a passport. Astraly to the Vatican?
6: And of course, when she touches important things as what will happen in the future, what does the cabal have up their sleeves; she can't tell beceause we're not ready for it.

True or not, for me this intervju has no value at all. And I must say, I'm a bit tired of all these people coming foreward telling the most sensentional things; telling they have the evidense, knows this and that, and of course not reveiling anything but small bits and pieces of no value.

And there is another "mark" here. This intervju is about an hour long, the important information could have been told in five minuttes.

And, important to say, I've learned, I of course mean no disrespect with my comments here.

All the best

TRW

Prodigal Son
31st May 2013, 11:04
she's here to create peace, if she says more they'll kill her and that the human race isn't ready for what's going to happen next, which is part and parcel of the Rothschild plan. Oh, and she said under her breath at one point, that Obama is doing the Rothschild plan Nice. What the hell is that supposed to mean? What a thing to say without giving the details. One would think that if she can travel through time dimensions, she shouldn't be afraid of death. Lots of Rothschilds minions readily admit they are not afraid of death, why should she be? If she really wants to help, why not blow the lid completely off and maybe foil the plot? Now that would be a real heroine. What we have here is someone telling us things that are probably all very true, that a mass culling is indeed what these megalomaniacs are planning, but we already knew that didn't we?

So what else can we take out of such a statement?

Be vewwy vewwy afwaid....

All I can see here is 100 percent fear-mongering.

That's what these Rothschilds bastards ultimately crave, it is not? Or do they plan on drinking all of our blood and eating all our dead bodies.

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot destroy the soul."

There's something that keeps running through my brain though... my son's generation, now around 30 years old, often play very realistically in Role Playing Games or RPG's. They get so engrossed in it that at times I wonder if they think of the game as more real than 'reality' is. Is there a possibility that Kerry is being conned by good RPG'ers?
I have no doubt that she really believes most of what she says, who knows, maybe all of it. But on the other hand wind sees things in her body language that would suggest being disengenuous.

I feel for this woman, I really do. Just being born into this family of sleazebuckets is enough of a curse, but that's the point: She's a Rothschild. Even the old man himself comes off as very sincere and very nice. You cannot trust any one of these cockroaches as far as you can spit.

Tommy
31st May 2013, 11:47
Hi,

I hear a lot of people are referencing the body language as their main remark (which is more than fine by all means!), however no-one cared to actually point out what they noticed, and I am sure it would be very helpful to other members to know in order to understand your argument(s).

Not intended as a jab at anyone, but no offence, just saying that means we will "have to take your word for it", which is exactly what you will not do with the interview subject in question :)

Do not get me wrong, I am genuinely curious to hear your exact observations.

PS:

2: She is talking, with no viewable emotional expressions, about horrible things that was done to her.

This is an example of explanation, but without knowing the exact circumstances around the time and the situation it is hard to say.

I was at the conference this interview was conducted. And I also know she just got done breaking her story (I think for the first time on public record like this) and she had extremely strong emotional responses while talking on stage, it was by far the toughest testimony to listen too. From my experience after such an emotional release so soon before this interview took place you will get very numb in a sense. She seemed way more relaxed after she said her piece as well (as in socially).

I thought this piece would be valuable for those discerning the interview.

All this said, I question everything, so do not get me wrong.. However, I do ask myself to look at "pro" and "con" arguments equally, both when reading a thread like this and running through my own discernment process.

Take care all

Fred Ryan
31st May 2013, 12:45
I'm very good at interpreting body language and some parts she revelead too much to me so that's a reason for me to dismiss the whole story. Some people are very believable at telling stories, but even they are not able to bluff a well trained eye. Intriguing nevertheless.

But to be honest I've been quite disappointed at the quality of Project Camelot witnesses during the last two years. I'm only interested in the truth and if I want a good story then I'll read a book.

I fully agree.

Some individuals are so traumatized by the horrific things that happen to them as children that they withdraw into a fantasy world. A world that is, for them, very real. The woman in this video needs help. She should never, however, have been presented as a creditable witness. Doing so was, at many levels, abusive and exploitive.

Project Camelot has, along with a long list of other sites, become a website that will do anything to drive traffic.

seeker/reader
31st May 2013, 12:45
-----------------

Wind
31st May 2013, 13:04
I fully agree.

Some individuals are so traumatized by the horrific things that happen to them as children that they withdraw into a fantasy world. A world that is, for them, very real. The woman in this video needs help. She should never, however, have been presented as a creditable witness. Doing so was, at many levels, abusive and exploitive.

Project Camelot has, along with a long list of other sites, become a website that will do anything to drive traffic.

You said it bluntly, but I have to agree though I don't think that it was abusive to interview her. Some peope just want publicity and that's it. It does damage the alternative community though. Even I have become more discerning, earlier I used to believe almost everything. Now I take everything with a pinch of salt and sometimes with a spoon of salt.

I think that PC had a really high quality a few years ago, but the same just can't be said anymore. I really don't want to sound negative or offensive, but that's just how I see it. Usually I don't speak my truth, because it might hurt other people and that's the last thing that I want to do. Of course there always could be a chance that the person being interviewed was genuine, but that doesn't ring true to me in this case. And there have been many others who seemed to be ungenuine.

However, I still am very grateful for the earlier project camelot interviews, but I just prefer quality over quantity.

AriG
31st May 2013, 13:13
After watching the video, I have to agree with the many posters who feel this witness is not credible. She contradicted herself, she was too eager to be believed, she was too grateful to have been interviewed, her emotional state appeared to be that of a teenager ( as Kerry observed), etc. Her "story" sounded like an episode of "Fringe" ( again as Kerry noticed). It was very sad. She is obviously not well. If I were Kerry, I would not have released that video.

Prodigal Son
31st May 2013, 13:34
I fully agree.

You said it bluntly, but I have to agree though I don't think that it was abusive to interview her. Some peope just want publicity and that's it. It does damage the alternative community though. Even I have become more discerning, earlier I used to believe almost everything. Now I take everything with a pinch of salt and sometimes with a spoon of salt.

I think that PC had a really high quality a few years ago, but the same just can't be said anymore. I really don't want to sound negative or offensive, but that's just how I see it. Usually I don't speak my truth, because it might hurt other people and that's the last thing that I want to do. Of course there always could be a chance that the person being interviewed was genuine, but that doesn't ring true to me in this case. And there have been many others who seemed to be ungenuine.

However, I still am very grateful for the earlier project camelot interviews, but I just prefer quality over quantity.
Years ago we did not have anywhere near the amount of propaganda and disinfo that we have today. It's been on the TV and radio since their inception, but the Internet is a public domain where everyone's voice can be heard. So its possible that in the past we had more quality and less quantity simply because the PTW are pulling out all the stops now.

I am grateful to PA and I think that anything like this should be posted because it is completely relevant to the larger picture at hand here. Project Avalon is evolving just like everything else. People are becoming more discerning and as we see on this thread many people are becoming very keen at breaking things down and analyzing them. This is a good thing. Devil's Advocates are a good thing too, as long as everything is done in taste. And I think that if a Rothschild spoke out for any reason and it wasn't posted here just for information purposes and for peer review it would be irresponsible and we would be a lesser group.

Poly Hedra
31st May 2013, 15:04
I watched this last night. I haven't come to a conclusion on whether she is delusional, confused, lying or telling the truth.
In all honesty, how do we know?

I actually haven't watched, or don't make a habit of watching PA interviews anymore I'm afraid. The information seems to be very hard to substantiate.

Wind (or anyone)
Do you think you could give a description of points in the interview where her body language was giving her away as not being truthful?
I would love to gain a better understanding, it would be really helpful.

TargeT
31st May 2013, 15:06
I'm down so many rabbit holes already, I'll never get out.

This thought interests me a lot, it reminds me of a common tactic "Overwhelm the system".... are we being overwhelmed with these completely baseless/un-provable type of interviews?

Are these designed to target the very people who can look past the common deceptions and might stumble onto real truths, are these just "red herrings".... I am starting to think they are, at least to some great extent (you always mix a little truth in to make it more believable, but what is that "little" truth?)

... my son's generation, now around 30 years old, often play very realistically in Role Playing Games or RPG's. They get so engrossed in it that at times I wonder if they think of the game as more real than 'reality' is. Is there a possibility that Kerry is being conned by good RPG'ers?

Since I'm in that age category and used to play those types of games (and plan to again, at some point with my kids), no, you (the player) do not think they are more "real" than reality; however the "escape" that they offer only works if you are heavily committed to them. This is very difficult to understand for people who have not partaken in these intensely interactive "simulation" games (they simulate a fantasy world and it's rules, thus giving you a small semblance of an "existence" to escape to).

So while this level of engagement can be concerning for those not initiated to it (and it has an addiction possibility) I would not be concerned that the players are losing touch with reality, they are just escaping, for one reason or another (entertainment, relief from stress, avoidance, etc...)

Sidney
31st May 2013, 15:11
I just felt like she was being honest. From her body language, i didn't think she seemed narc. I thought see seemed like someone who has had many abuses done to her. My opinion of course.

Poly Hedra
31st May 2013, 15:17
I think that she believed what she was saying. The whole thing about moving between dimensions has me very confused. I would like to know more about that and the other Earth where there was peace.

dpwishy
31st May 2013, 15:28
The fact that she did not know that Crowley created the thoth tarot was the sealer for me. She claims to be indoctrinated in Crowley to the fullest and learned in Tarot, yet has never even heard of one of his biggest achievements? Most of Crowleys knowledge comes from old Grimores and magical/hermetic texts. A lot of the knowledge he had, if not most, came from old translations of books. Especially ones that Mathers from the order of the golden dawn translated. What I am trying to explain here is this, most of all of Crowley works are revivals of old systems that have been around for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Yet the original thing he created, the thoth tarot, which took him something like 5-6 years to complete, is unheard of to her? There is so much information on each card, it is a treasure trove of occult knowledge in plain sight. Crowley made Frieda Harris paint some of these cards 7-8 times to get them perfect, things down to the very colors have HUGE significance. Nothing matches it in my opinion, yet she has never heard of it? I would consider this one of Crowleys greatest achievements, yet she has no idea of it and is studied in Crowley? I don't know about that one, my b.s alarms went off hardcore.

Padmé
31st May 2013, 15:33
her son being whipped and told he was Jesus to break his spirit and prepare him for his use here,

This part jumped out at me too...

From apx 0:28-0:30 (ish)

Also interesting that she claims to not read up on these things as to not cloud her experience yet also declares that Kerry has interviewed the person who was her sons handler, abductor, torturer... so she must be doing some research right?

Wind
31st May 2013, 15:38
Wind (or anyone)
Do you think you could give a description of points in the interview where her body language was giving her away as not being truthful?
I would love to gain a better understanding, it would be really helpful.

Well, for example in the 06:30 part she smiles about her experience, even though it is supposed to be a painful one to her. That's just one of the parts that didn't make sense. I don't want to prove that she is lying, but I just want that people would use more discernment. I've been dealing with many people who looked at me right in the eye while they told me about something which actually just existed in their imagination. They really believed in what they were talking about, that's why they were so convincing.

Many people like that seem to be convincing and charming people. Usually just looking at someones eyes tells me everything about them and they don't have to say anything, but their body language just confirms more what they are really about. It's just something that can't be faked. I wish that people would automatically tell the truth. My habit of telling the truth as it is has often got me into trouble so I had to learn to suppress myself. Politiicians are really good at making lies or white lies.

Often the choice not to tell the whole truth is more polite towards others, it seems.

frozen alchemy
31st May 2013, 15:44
That's very interesting, dpwishy. Is there anything else you can add/conjecture? I have almost no knowledge about Crowley except for having met someone at one point who was fascinated with the man. I backed away from that relationship rather quickly when I found out, there was something menacing about both him and the strong interest in Crowley...

Is it possible that as a small child when around Crowley she wasn't exposed to the tarot, it was hidden from her, something along those lines?

In these kind of interviews I'm always wishing, if not mentally demanding, some kind of proof. You can switch dimensions?! Kewl! Do it now!! You've met with dozens of aliens? Ever get a picture or two of the ones that don't look exactly like humans?

Like the recurrent Tolec interviews, much vague information is given but never anything that an active imagination and some time spent with fantasy groups and science fiction books couldn't account for. The human imagination seems to know no limits, and every age seems to have its themes. Our theme lately seems to be Illuminati, aliens, transdimensionalism, etc. You know the drill and probably any of us given the motivation could sit down and give a fairly believable interview.

Meanwhile, we all hunger for 'true truth'. No matter how depressing, weird or whatever it might be, if we know we're working with reality, we can find ways of dealing with it or improving it. Are all these forums and interviews just noise for suckers and the overly credulous?

Happy Global Coastal Event Day, people... :rolleyes:

Prodigal Son
31st May 2013, 15:49
The whole thing about moving between dimensions has me very confused. I would like to know more about that and the other Earth where there was peace.Just throwing this out there, call it an educated guess maybe.

The human mind is the Mind of God. We can create anything we want. When we dream we go to the astral, and sometimes those dreams are more real and tangible than life itself. And with her programming, there's no telling what she can dream up. And I would imagine that a collective consciousness could do similar things that an individual one could.

The way I see it, these cabalists regularly communicate with their dead family members. That's how they keep the gig going so effectively over so many centuries and even millennia. Heck, they even have regular meetings with Satan himself every 28 years called the Feast Of The Beast (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_17.htm).

When enough of humanity wakes up we will reach critical mass and it will be the end of the road for them. It doesn't even take a majority, only a relatively small percentage. That's the wonderful thing about our Universe. One person with light can help 100 others out of the darkness, but no amount of darkness can drown out the light.

Wind
31st May 2013, 16:00
When enough of humanity wakes up we will reach critical mass and it will be the end of the road for them. It doesn't even take a majority, only a relatively small percentage. That's the wonderful thing about our Universe. One person with light can help 100 others out of the darkness, but no amount of darkness can drown out the light.

That is true and actually we have been experiencing this dense darkness so that in the end we could appreciate the divine light even more. The light inside ourselves.

This is probably the lowest point that humanity has ever gotten into (well, the end of Atlantis was pretty bad), but it will get better. It just might get worse before it gets better, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Always has been and always will be.

turiya
31st May 2013, 16:15
Just for the record, this is my take on this...

As far as what Erin Green Hicks is saying with regard to the Annunaki, the woman is repeating something that she truly believes... Conditioned to believe - like thousands of other people that have adopted this Annunaki story, this supposed 'fake' human history is believed to be true.

According to psychic healer, Chris Thomas, the Enki/Enlil/Anu Annunaki story is just a load of bullocks!

Its a made-up fake history of how human life began on this planet. It is, in fact, the Annunaki Plan, devised to confuse the human population of their true history & purpose of being here. It started with Zecharia Sitchin, who was himself a member of the Illuminati, as is obviously depicted from the the following video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZKke_uaQeo
According to Chris Thomas, the Akashic says that this made-up fictional Annunaki story was fed to a Sumerian tablet maker, so that centuries later it would be found by archeologists. Zecharia Sitchin was the guy that took on the work of translating this story. Amazingly enough, Bill Ryan has posted on this forum here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55543-The-Anunnaki-their-history-on-earth-where-are-they-today&p=632871&viewfull=1#post632871) that he & Kerry Cassidy knew another veteran researcher that knew Sitchin personally, and told them that his translations were actually the products of channeled information from an Annunaki entity.

Bill Ryan wrote:

One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian - but were actually channeled products of automatic writing.

We were also told that Zecharia Sitchin was paid on a retainer basis by the NSA, who always wanted to be kept up to date by Sitchin about what the Anunnaki were up to - because it seemed that Sitchin had a direct telepathic line to the Anunnaki in real time.From another thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58865-An-Update-On-Our-Evolution-by-Chris-Thomas),
Chris Thomas writes:

This is not to say that I think Zecharia Sitchin is complicit in the Annunaki plan. I believe him to be totally innocent in this. What Sitchin has done is to take a collection of clay tablets that are covered in cuneiform writing and translate them. His translations have brought the Annunaki story to light. What Sitchin has done is to honestly translate the writing on clay tablets that have been buried under the sands of what was ancient Sumeria for over 5,000 years.

Whilst Sitchin‟s earlier books appear to be straight forward translations of these tablets, there is a video available on YouTube (embedded above) that gives convincing evidence that Sitchin was “recruited” by the Illuminati and a change of emphasis is noticeable in his later books. Zecharia Sitchin died in 2010.

Chris Thomas explains further:

...the Annunaki have directed their attentions towards those who have political and financial control. In order to do this, the Annunaki took control of the Illuminati as soon as it was formed and made them believe that the Annunaki are their “creator gods” and that those who consider themselves to be the “Elite” of human society are Annunaki hybrids.The Annunaki Plan

This fantasy version of human history we will call The Annunaki Plan. This plan works in two ways, both of which attacks and tries to force humans to forget The Human Plan, the story of human history, and follow the Annunaki Plan instead. This is its purpose. It might sound melodramatic or like the plot from a second- rate science fiction movie but it is happening and the biggest problem of all is that those who are in a position of power on Earth believe in this plan and are enforcing it upon the rest of the human population. This plan is also designed to come to fruition in 2012.

So what is this plan? (also see below [other thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58865-An-Update-On-Our-Evolution-by-Chris-Thomas)]).

Really it is a story that tries to hide our true history and impose a different version of the development of human life on Earth. The problem is that many thousands of ordinary people, worldwide, are falling for this plan without realising its implications and are welcoming in the Annunaki. All of the recent requests for groups to meditate on a particular theme because it “helps the planet” or helps humans to “ascend” to a “fifth dimension”, have been designed to help the Annunaki to fulfil this plan of theirs and are of no benefit to the Earth at all or to humans.

Don't get me wrong... I am sure the woman went through some hell, where many of us have also been. Kerry's interview certainly makes for good drama, but would suggest to take what this woman says with a grain of salt & perhaps a pinch of garlic.

Obviously, the Illuminati agenda is running behind schedule.

turiya :cool:

provolon
31st May 2013, 17:02
Do we have to BELIEVE or NOT-BELIEVE?? white/black?

Why don't we listen and bring any good info that can help us be better person? It helped me to have a more open mind (more than the videos I already seen)

I have never seen a video where they say they regress to the age of being a baby again in another dimension, now if that's not true? why not? technology is amazing and there is a lot of secret technology

Hervé
31st May 2013, 17:19
From another perspective, it seems these illuminati are under the complete control of an R6 type implant (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit&p=529642&viewfull=1#post529642) and are either its originators, full blown dramatizing/enacting it or heavily restimulating/triggering it in others.

The pudding:

Sexual abuse of children
Depopulation
"Crucifixion" and "being" Christ
Sacrifices
Psychiatrists/inquisitors
God, devil, etc...
Space opera
R6 symbols plastered all over the planet's MSM
Add your own...

TargeT
31st May 2013, 18:24
From another perspective, it seems these illuminati are under the complete control of an R6 type implant (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit&p=529642&viewfull=1#post529642) and are either its originators, full blown dramatizing/enacting it or heavily restimulating/triggering it in others.

I haven't kept up with that Ra thread, frankly too much there to even jump in (for me anyway)

That post (as out of context as I am) was highly difficult to read, the material almost meaningless due to my lack of knowledge on the subject.

people stored on frozen alcohol and glycol, boxes moving everywhere, explosions, ... wow...

some of it made sense ( I didn't watch the video, just read the text) but a lot of it seems very fantastical.

Your glossary listed:

R6
1. a clearing process through which the R6 bank is disabled and rendered ineffective

2. short for “R6 bank” which is held together mostly by Incident I, II and III.
R6 BANK

1. a slang term designating the Reactive Mind.

This doesn't seem accurate when reading the text, there has to be a different definition for R6, (the context of R6 in LRH's interview seems to suggest that anyway), can you clarify?

Hervé
31st May 2013, 19:29
[...]
Your glossary listed:

R6
1. a clearing process through which the R6 bank is disabled and rendered ineffective

R6 BANK

1. a slang term designating the Reactive Mind.This doesn't seem accurate when reading the text, there has to be a different definition for R6, (the context of R6 in LRH's interview seems to suggest that anyway), can you clarify?

R6 stands for "Routine 6" which is the "Routine" (as in computer language) used to dismantle and clear that particular implant.

By extension it also describes what is being cleared and that's the content of the implant itself.

The "bank," as in "Memory Bank" (computer language) is that part of the unconscious/subconscious where that particular incident was implanted.

An implant could be as simple as a post-hypnotic command of rolling on the floor, barking, every time someone scratches his/her nose. No conscious action there, only a stimulus response that bypasses any rationality and it is instant.

Hence the overall term of "Reactive" bank/mind which is the stimulus response make up of a human being; no rationality nor decency involved (but a lot of "rationalizations"/justifications put out to explain the behaviour) and what 9e9 describes as people getting their knickers in wads.

So, when LRH mentions a helicopter taking 2-3 days to crash when running an incident... the incident is not a real one but an implanted one.

An implant makes one "dramatize" its content, i.e. "rolling on the floor barking," and the "dramatization" of the R6 implant content as well as how it originated and how it was done is what LRH described in that lecture...

The dramatization/enactment of the R6 implant is demonstrated by the entire US and Western current societies with their various religious factions (includes satanism... freedom of religion...), the IRS and taxes, eugenics, agenda 21, the various MKultra programs, space programs, Alternative 1,2,3, etc...

The religious portion of the implant has been dramatized on earth for eons and the crucifixions by the Roman Empire (dramatization)... lead to Catholicism triggering everyone for over 2000 years with crucifixes all over the place.

Now, thanks to Hollywood and SciFi, the "Space Opera" portion is being heavily restimulated/triggered into dramatization, "disclosure" to wit.

IMO, a real "disclosure" would need to include the unraveling of the R6 implant so that its dramatization could be made to stop and some rationality in handling space brothers and foes could finally be introduced.

TargeT
31st May 2013, 19:39
I think I have the "I don't have an implant" implant. haha

I'll have to read more of LRH's view on this I suppose at some point, he makes the R6's he speaks of sound like they were brought from else where and put here so we would be forced to re-inact them.

Hervé
31st May 2013, 20:05
I think I have the "I don't have an implant" implant. haha

I'll have to read more of LRH's view on this I suppose at some point, he makes the R6's he speaks of sound like they were brought from else where and put here so we would be forced to re-inact them.

LOL! That's similar to the overlays/screen memories many an abductee have to uncover first in order to get to the meat of what really happened.

Indeed, my understanding of the lecture was that some 50 to 70 billion people where "immigrated"/relocated to Earth in order to implant them at the conclusion of the total annihilation of the planet's life... dramatized with the current "Middle East" situation or with some ET race needing to relocate on Earth in order for their race to survive...

Taking into account Jiminii's input, the overall scheme seems to have been to get rid of individuals who had some "OT" powers left so they wouldn't interfere with their "Galactic Government" and keep those god-powerful individuals fighting each other within the confine of a puny planet (see Greek and other Mythologies as well as sorcerers, witches wars and any type of "witch hunts").

TargeT
31st May 2013, 20:13
Taking into account Jiminii's input, the overall scheme seems to have been to get rid of individuals who had some "OT" powers left so they wouldn't interfere with their "Galactic Government" and keep those god-powerful individuals fighting each other within the confine of a puny planet (see Greek and other Mythologies).

OT isn't in reference to the "Loyal Officers " that LRH was speaking of is it?

Keeping people here sort of implys that the idea of a "prison planet" is somewhat true, are we the nasties the rest of the universe fears?

or poor saps being manipulated by something (or is that an implant).

dpwishy
31st May 2013, 20:13
That's very interesting, dpwishy. Is there anything else you can add/conjecture? I have almost no knowledge about Crowley except for having met someone at one point who was fascinated with the man. I backed away from that relationship rather quickly when I found out, there was something menacing about both him and the strong interest in Crowley...

Is it possible that as a small child when around Crowley she wasn't exposed to the tarot, it was hidden from her, something along those lines?

I doubt it, I mean I bought my Crowley deck in a store, it can be bought anywhere and is probably one of the most common decks. Anyone who has read or is learned in Crowley would be familiar with it, its impossible to get around. He has put out multiple books on it, and it is contained thoroughly throughout his writings and books.

As for Crowley himself, he is just an experience, a view point, as the lady in the interview talks about. Ill agree with this. I studied Crowley intensely for many years. I think its important when studying someone like this that you realize that the information they put forward and the person themselves are two different things all together. A hammer can be used to create or destroy, its not the tool that is creating or destroying, its the one wielding the hammer. I took this approach to studying Crowley and the occult for many years. I knew this was real and powerful stuff and ONLY studied, I never put it into practice. I wanted to know for sure what I was doing before I did anything. After a couple of years of studying I got to the point where I was ready to put it into motion. I started to do rituals and could noticeably see their effects. Right when I started to do this my higher self came to me and told me that it had me learn this stuff so I could understand how my reality works and is manipulated, but I was never supposed to actually "use" it. I was advised to stay CLEAR of Crowley and to not practice anything I learned. I was informed that it could lead me to "switch sides". I was told that if I wanted to continue in magic that I must create my own system, with my own rituals and stay clear from all others systems. That if I do not know the true and full intent of the system, which is impossible to know other than by the creator of the system, than I should never use or imply it.

All I can go by is my experiences and my viewpoint. Crowley is just an experience, just like anything else is. He may be for you, he may not. But I do know that he is not for me or my higher self wouldn't have instructed me on this. It knows whats best for ME and which timelines are best for me to navigate. For some reason my higher self did not want me to experience those aspects of my timelines. Ever since I made this stand against Crowley, I have been attacked in multiple different ways, at first they were offers or deal but as I declined they turned into attacks. I had an entity possess me in January and tried to program me to kill my fiance and my dog, it was the hardest spiritual battle of my life. Its made me feel like they thought I was on the fence and that I could be won over. Once they realized I made my stand, things got serious. At first I was offered gifts, material gains, powers (physical and occult), prestige, etc. Then I was asked by the creator of this reality (who is not the god of love) to make a deal with it. That if I agreed for my soul to stay in this reality for ever, it would auto pen the book I am writing through me. I declined once again and it mocked and laughed at me. Told me to have fun with my 80 grand in student loans, that I will be working a 9-5 for the rest of my life to slave for my debt. After the offers and deals stopped, the entities and psychic attacks started to happen.

Fred Ryan
31st May 2013, 20:19
I fully agree.

Years ago we did not have anywhere near the amount of propaganda and disinfo that we have today. It's been on the TV and radio since their inception, but the Internet is a public domain where everyone's voice can be heard. So its possible that in the past we had more quality and less quantity simply because the PTW are pulling out all the stops now.

I am grateful to PA and I think that anything like this should be posted because it is completely relevant to the larger picture at hand here. Project Avalon is evolving just like everything else. People are becoming more discerning and as we see on this thread many people are becoming very keen at breaking things down and analyzing them. This is a good thing. Devil's Advocates are a good thing too, as long as everything is done in taste. And I think that if a Rothschild spoke out for any reason and it wasn't posted here just for information purposes and for peer review it would be irresponsible and we would be a lesser group.

Hi,

The problem with presenting an individual's delusions on a public forum is that you open that individual for public ridicule. This kind of ridicule, for a fragile individual, could lead to a serious psychiatric “melt down”. This is why I believe it was abusive and exploitive.

On another subject, Project Camelot was instrumental in helping to open my eyes, for which I’m very much grateful. For years I visited this site on a daily basis, anxiously awaiting the upload of the latest video. Today, I rarely, if ever, visit this site. I guess this sums it up.

Hervé
31st May 2013, 20:41
[...]

OT isn't in reference to the "Loyal Officers " that LRH was speaking of is it?

Keeping people here sort of implys that the idea of a "prison planet" is somewhat true, are we the nasties the rest of the universe fears?

or poor saps being manipulated by something (or is that an implant).

My guess, only a guess at the moment, is that those "Loyal Officers" were the top-notch "OTs" of the era who probably ended up as Zeus, Jupiter, Thor, Odin, Merlin, Gandalf, etc... but many of the other "undesirable" were also "OTs" and creators to some degree.

From Jim's input, we are indeed the nasties no one wants to rub elbows with and, from the R6 LRH lecture as well as Alex Collier's friends, this sector of the universe was the quarantined "evil place" only renegades and space pirates would dare to settle in since our creative abilities has been turned into creating devils, gods, demons, angels, djinns, etc. on a reverse vector, i.e. on a "protest" basis.

Hence both seem to be true: nasties and manipulated.

frozen alchemy
31st May 2013, 20:52
One thing I did find out; apparently the Crowley tarot deck wasn't published until after both he and Lady Frieda, the painter of them, had died. I don't know if that makes any difference to assessing this woman's veracity or not. (Lord knows my father had projects I knew nothing about and he wasn't secretive at all. There was his interest in, shall we say, erotic art?, found when I inherited his library. And what exactly was he doing underneath the Studebaker all those hours...?) :)

Would it be possible for everyone on this forum to come to some sort of agreement/consensus about this and other interviews, ever? In looking back over the archives, it seems that everything like this just devolves at some point or another into an esoteric discussion, off-topic, and months go by without ever having an agreement come to pass amongst people on whether it's true or not... I was just looking at the thread, 'It's started' courtesy of the Hagmanns; same thing there. There's the still unclear Serpo (?) material. The 'Charles' material which apparently after great interest was determined to be a fraud although I've barely looked into that. It's gotten so if I see a subject that interests me, I jump to the end postings to see if it's worth my time...

I guess what I'm saying here is, although I will still do my due diligence and make up my own mind, it would be helpful if we were getting something slightly more useful than speculation from those with more experience in these matters sooner rather than months and months into a discussion. Otherwise, it's all just a mental circle jerk and time's a'wasting.

norman
31st May 2013, 21:18
First she was a Rothschild then she slipped and became a Rockefeller for a little while, then she lost her grip over the Tarot thingy,,,,

Some of here 'feel' was dodgy. Kerry was picking it up as time went on too, I think. Whenever she caught herself out with an illogical claim, she kept on resorting to her standard 'rescue' remedy which was to grab the handles around Kerry's persona and kind of head for the 'sand lane' together as 2 psychically adventurous women....... Then...... Kerry would ask another question and things would get back on some kind of manageable track, until the next time. By the 5th or 6th time, Kerry was beginning to nod slightly in the direction of having her leg pulled and very professionally wound it up just in the nick of time.

It reminded me quite a lot of the "Wood" guy's second interview with Kerry, but no where near as badly allowed to fall apart.

I dunno for sure about her, but if I was putting big money on a bet, I'd have to go with my gut instinct about her...... that she's either a complete loop job that's discovered a great crack to make the most of.... or... more likely.... she really is something to do with the Roths and has been primed to do as someone else suggested in this thread, to add to the craziness and confusion.

I simply can't get myself to believe her story.

That's not quite saying she's bull****ting, but very close.

EYES WIDE OPEN
31st May 2013, 21:29
I don't buy it.

transiten
31st May 2013, 21:31
The fact that she did not know that Crowley created the thoth tarot was the sealer for me. my b.s alarms went off hardcore.

Same here. Also it annoys me when pple refer to God as "he" I'm from Sweden you know...

onawah
31st May 2013, 22:57
I'm grateful for all the comments, impressions listed here.
I watched a few minutes of the video and just couldn't stomach watching the rest, as with so much of what comes out of Camelot of late.
From what everyone has said, much more testimony from her and investigating from others will have to be done before truth, if any, can be distilled down.
Avalonians who have the time and the stomach for it continue to perform a service of sorts in vetting this kind of thing, imho.
My imperviousness to it wore out some time ago, however.

One thing I will mention is that from what I have understood from various sources, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bushes, etc. are really just front men for the individuals who have the real power, whose faces we rarely see, if ever.
Since they are obviously being duped as well, though on a different and more intensive level, how can anything the front men (and women) think to be true actually be reliable?

I am re-reading one of George Green's Handbook for a New Paradigm sequels, the one called Embracing the Rainbow.
http://www.exopoliticsspain.es/pdf/Embracing_The_Rainbow.pdf
His books have always resonated with me.
In it he says that the origin of the human race is extraterrestrial.

He doesn't mention the name of the ET race, but says that they tried to genetically breed the lower instincts out of their DNA, then bred some of their race to be more aggressive, to act as warriors/guardians for the the more passive ones, should the need arise.
However, their plans went awry (it's not nice to mess with Mother Nature :moony:), and the warrior/guardians become a threat, so they were removed to this planet and abandoned here.
He says that other ET/ED races have tried to help solve the genetic problems in various ways.

I've read a similar theory elsewhere, and according to those sources, I gathered the original race was from the Pleiades.
It rang true for me, for some reason.
It could be surmised that one reason given for the presence of numerous Pleiadians here now has to do with a kind of evolutionary block they've come up against, which presumably has to do with the karma created by tampering with their DNA and then illegally abandoning their damaged progeny here.

When I pass over to the other side, I want to go to that great library in the sky and find out what really happened, for once and for all!
I think there is a part of the brain that governs speculation that just gets worn out eventually, and the only thing that will regenerate it is the absolute truth. :lol:

turiya
1st June 2013, 04:59
The Galactic Connection Radio Interview w/ Erin Green Hicks (Sinclair) (http://paranormalradionetwork.org/2013/01/18/-the-galactic-connection-guest-erin-green-hickssinclair-mk-ultra-survivor-who-has-witnessed-gov-reptilian-shapeshifting-in-pentagon-sinclairmerovingian-bloodline.aspx)

For those interested, the 1st interview that Erin Green Hicks said she had with Erica Goetsch on the Galactic Connection Radio Show is available at the link below. In this interview, Erin Green Hicks clearly states that she is an Reptilian Hybrid Rothschild. If true, then it certainly does fit into what was previously stated by Chris Thomas:

...the Annunaki have directed their attentions towards those who have political and financial control. In order to do this, the Annunaki took control of the Illuminati as soon as it was formed and made them believe that the Annunaki are their “creator gods” and that those who consider themselves to be the “Elite” of human society are Annunaki hybrids.

The Interview Download is available here (http://paranormalradionetwork.org/2013/01/18/-the-galactic-connection-guest-erin-green-hickssinclair-mk-ultra-survivor-who-has-witnessed-gov-reptilian-shapeshifting-in-pentagon-sinclairmerovingian-bloodline.aspx)

Slightly edited version (noise) is also available: (may have to scroll down & click on external player link to jumpstart the mp3 player)
Erin Green Hicks (Sinclair) Interview Pt1 - Galactic Connection Radio w/ Erica Goetsch (http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=65195)
Erin Green Hicks (Sinclair) Interview Pt2 - Galactic Connection Radio w/ Erica Goetsch (http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=65196)
Note: Host seems somewhat inexperienced, hence, the interview comes to an abrupt ending.

edit: corrected the mistake where Erin Green Hicks claims she is a Reptilian Hybrid Human (not an Annunaki Hybrid Human).

The Truth Is In There
1st June 2013, 09:16
Would it be possible for everyone on this forum to come to some sort of agreement/consensus about this and other interviews, ever?

that won't happen, ever, on any topic. even if 99 people agree on something the hundredth will say the opposite, just out of spite. it's human nature.

after reading all comments i guess i can save my time and don't have to watch the interview. i've seen too many similar ones already. the entire conspiracy topic has become a kind of entertainment for those who try to look outside the box. of course, there's just another box ready for us and another one outside that.

i try to make my judgements not on what people say but what they do, based on what i see instead of what other people tell me that i see, and based on facts (if available) instead of hearsay. if none of this is possible i put judgement on hold until i get more input and discuss things from a cynical perspective (not everybody agrees with that but well, that's part of human nature again)

Bubu
6th June 2013, 08:53
A Rothschild, and her family, was tortured by her own and expects her loyalty enough to get her involve in their dubious secret works. Not convincing enough :( And yes the body language gave her away.

if she says more they'll kill her and that the human race isn't ready for what's going to happen next, which is part and parcel of the Rothschild plan. Oh, and she said under her breath at one point, that Obama is doing the Rothschild plan.

Good point frozen alchemy
Anyway does anyone has an idea why they did this crap. what could be the purpose?

Bubu
6th June 2013, 09:13
Perhaps they expect some real defection and they want to condition the public's mind that such are mere propaganda. Or just a precaution just en case some of their own really comes out. What do you think?

Sirius White
6th June 2013, 09:38
Interesting. Thank you..........

The problem I've seen with this stuff...is it kind of discredits those of us who have actually been through things. I wonder if there are a bunch of wanna-be's after James Casbolts testimonies. You know, people who are bored at home, have no meaning but want to be "special" or a part of something like this?? Not to take away from anybody.....Casbolt had SOME true stuff but his later interviews were absolute junk.

Not saying I don't believe her. But not really too convinced.

----

[...]
Your glossary listed:

R6

R6 BANK

1. a slang term designating the Reactive Mind.This doesn't seem accurate when reading the text, there has to be a different definition for R6, (the context of R6 in LRH's interview seems to suggest that anyway), can you clarify?

R6 stands for "Routine 6" which is the "Routine" (as in computer language) used to dismantle and clear that particular implant.

By extension it also describes what is being cleared and that's the content of the implant itself.

The "bank," as in "Memory Bank" (computer language) is that part of the unconscious/subconscious where that particular incident was implanted.

An implant could be as simple as a post-hypnotic command of rolling on the floor, barking, every time someone scratches his/her nose. No conscious action there, only a stimulus response that bypasses any rationality and it is instant.

Hence the overall term of "Reactive" bank/mind which is the stimulus response make up of a human being; no rationality nor decency involved (but a lot of "rationalizations"/justifications put out to explain the behaviour) and what 9e9 describes as people getting their knickers in wads.

So, when LRH mentions a helicopter taking 2-3 days to crash when running an incident... the incident is not a real one but an implanted one.

An implant makes one "dramatize" its content, i.e. "rolling on the floor barking," and the "dramatization" of the R6 implant content as well as how it originated and how it was done is what LRH described in that lecture...

The dramatization/enactment of the R6 implant is demonstrated by the entire US and Western current societies with their various religious factions (includes satanism... freedom of religion...), the IRS and taxes, eugenics, agenda 21, the various MKultra programs, space programs, Alternative 1,2,3, etc...

The religious portion of the implant has been dramatized on earth for eons and the crucifixions by the Roman Empire (dramatization)... lead to Catholicism triggering everyone for over 2000 years with crucifixes all over the place.

Now, thanks to Hollywood and SciFi, the "Space Opera" portion is being heavily restimulated/triggered into dramatization, "disclosure" to wit.

IMO, a real "disclosure" would need to include the unraveling of the R6 implant so that its dramatization could be made to stop and some rationality in handling space brothers and foes could finally be introduced.

Hmmm....it seems Hubbard did know something. Your post has truths. I don't label them things like "Space Opera." But yes, Christianity is a deliberate creation designed to make people forget their own divinity and what the "Christ" actually is. It was designed in a way to imprison consciousness and "crucify" their own divinity.

As for "space opera" interesting term. Indeed it is a dramatization, as is Ashayana Deane's work. Most channeling is completely inaccurate as is a great deal of information. While the EXOPOLITICAL situation is "dramatic," it is not in the way that humans think it is. Who are wired to think in two dimensional concepts and can barely grasp what is actually going on.

Roisin
6th June 2013, 13:06
I've decided to delete the comment I posted before in this box. I really tried to go past first few minutes of that interview but I couldn't continue watching it.

Freed Fox
6th June 2013, 16:29
Some of them are very loving and have good intentions. Others perhaps not....so this whole "generalization" of agendas has got to end.

Thank you Sirius White. I couldn't agree more with the above statement. It is a failure of understanding to make broad generalizations, and seek out validation from any source that one can.

I have read numerous accounts regarding various types of Reptilians that described them as being highly benevolent. People tend to take the contrary view for a few reasons. One, because there seems to be a greater number negative accounts (which is itself a logical fallacy). Why might that be? Well, fear doesn't just control; it also sells. People love sensationalism, and portraying the human race as victims in the crosshairs is exactly that.

Another which I have taken careful notice of, is that many people who have unchecked egos also have irrational fears. One of the most prolific irrational fears out there is that of snakes. I once had fairly severe arachnophobia myself, but as I made progress against my then-dominating ego, it lessened its grip on me. The two things seemed unrelated before, but now I see that much of it was an irrational reaction to what I viewed as exaggeratedly foreign/alien/inhuman. One should seek to honor life in all its vastly different forms.

I liken human-alien interaction to that between sea life and deep-sea explorers. There are many people who take dives into the ocean, but they are not really representative of the entire human race. Likely, many are marine biologists and scientists, who probably poke and prod the fish down there, taking samples of the ocean floor, and so forth. Ask yourself then; would the fish be correct in judging the entire human race by these numerous - yet limited - interactions? Even though virtually every account they share with one another bear striking similarities, and the humans all seem to harbor the same 'agenda'?

The answer is, of course, no.

It is specist of us to assume that any alien race is all one certain way, and to describe them as 'monstrous', 'evil', or 'soulless'. I can't take anyone seriously if they make these kinds of sweeping, damning statements about 'Reptilians' as a whole. If they use specific qualifiers, such as 'Dracos' or even just 'certain factions of ---', then they become much more acceptable and believable in my mind.

Sirius White
7th June 2013, 22:56
My experience with them, was highly benevolent and evolved beings. So I totally agree.

turiya
9th June 2013, 02:56

...there are seven types of dreams and seven types of realities...
They penetrate one another. Because of this, there is much confusion...

...It is only through the illusory that the real can be known...

In the fourth body, the mental, dream and reality become neighbors. Their faces are so alike that there is every possibility that one will be judged to be the other. The mental body can have dreams that are as realistic as the real. And there are methods to create such dreams -- yogic, tantric and other methods. A person who is practicing fasting, loneliness, darkness, will create the fourth type of dreams, mental dreams. They will be so real, more real than the reality that is surrounding us.

In the fourth body, the mind is totally creative -- unhindered by anything objective, unhindered by material boundaries. Now it is totally free to create. Poets, painters, all live in the fourth type of dreaming; all art is produced by the fourth type of dreaming. A person who can dream in the fourth realm can become a great artist. But not one who knows.

In the fourth body, one must be aware of any type of mental creation. One should not project anything; otherwise it will be projected. One should not wish anything; otherwise there is every possibility that the wish will be the fulfillment. Not only inwardly, even outwardly the wish can be fulfilled. In the fourth body, the mind is so powerful, so crystal clear, because the fourth body is the last home for the mind. Beyond this, no-mind begins.

The fourth body is the original source of the mind, so you can create anything. One must constantly be aware that there is no wish, no imagination, no image; no god, no guru. Otherwise they will all be created out of you. You will be the creator! It is so blissful to see them that one longs to create them. This is the last barrier for the sadhaka, the seeker. If one crosses this, he will not face a greater barrier. If you are aware, if you are just a witness in the fourth body, then you know the real. Otherwise you go on dreaming. And no reality is comparable to these dreams. They will be ecstatic; no ecstasy is comparable. So one must be aware of ecstasy, of happiness, of blissfulness, and one must constantly be aware of any type of image.

The moment there is an image, the fourth mind begins to flow into a dream. One image leads to the next, and you go on dreaming.

The fourth type of dreaming can only be prevented if you are a witness. Witnessing makes the difference, because if dreaming is there you will be identified with it. Identification is dreaming as far as the fourth body is concerned. In the fourth body, awareness and the witnessing mind are the path toward the real.

In the fifth body the dream and the real become one. Every type of duality is cast off. There is no question of any awareness now. Even if you are unaware, you will be aware of your unawareness. Now dreaming becomes just a reflection of the real. There is a difference, but no distinction. If I see myself in the mirror, there is no distinction between me and the reflection, but there is a difference. I am the real and the reflected one is not real.

The fifth mind, if it has cultivated different concepts, may have the illusion of knowing itself because it has seen itself reflected in the mirror. It will be knowing itself, but not as it is -- only as it is reflected. This is the only difference. But in a way, it is dangerous. The danger is that you may become satisfied with the reflection, and the mirrorlike image will be taken as the real. As far as the fifth body itself is concerned, there is no real danger if this happens, but it is a danger as far as the sixth body is concerned.

If you have seen yourself only in the mirror, then you cannot cross the boundary of the fifth and go to the sixth. You cannot pass any boundary through a mirror. So there have been persons who have remained in the fifth. Those who say that there are infinite souls and each soul has its own individuality -- these persons have remained in the fifth. They have known themselves, but not immediately, not directly -- only through the medium of a mirror.

Where does this mirror come from? It comes through the cultivation of concepts: "I am the soul. Eternal, immortal. Beyond death, beyond birth." To conceive of oneself as the soul without knowing it is to create a mirror. Then you will not know yourself as you are, but as you are mirrored through your concepts. The only difference will be this: if the knowledge is coming through a mirror it is a dream and if it is direct, immediate, without any mirror, then it is real. This is the only difference, but it is a great one -- not in relation to the bodies that you have crossed, but in relation to the bodies that are still to be penetrated.

How can one be aware whether he is dreaming in the fifth or living the real? There is only one way: to drop every type of scripture, to take leave of every type of philosophy. Now there should be no more guru; otherwise the guru will become a mirror. From here on, you are totally alone.

No one can be taken as a guide or the guide will become a mirror.

From now on, the aloneness is total and complete. Not loneliness but aloneness. Loneliness is always concerned with others; aloneness is concerned with oneself. I feel lonely when there is no link between me and anyone else, but I feel alone when I am.

Now one should be alone in every dimension: words, concepts, theories, philosophies, doctrines; gurus, scriptures; Christianity, Hinduism; Buddha, Christ, Krishna, Mahavira.... One should be alone now; otherwise anything that is present will become a mirror. Buddha will become a mirror now. Very dear, but very dangerous.

If you are absolutely alone, there will be nothing in which you can be reflected. So meditation is the word for the fifth body. It means to be totally alone, free from every type of mentation. It means to be with no mind. If there is any type of mind it will become a mirror and you will be reflected in it. One should now be a no-mind, with no thinking, no contemplation.

In the sixth body there is no mirror. Now only the cosmic is. You have been lost. You are no more; the dreamer is not. But the dream can still exist without the dreamer. And when there is a dream without the dreamer, it looks like authentic reality. There is no mind, no one to think, so whatever is known is known. It becomes your knowledge. Myths of creation come; they float by.

You are not; things are just floating by. No one is there to judge; no one is there to dream. But a mind that is not, still is. A mind that is annihilated still exists -- not as an individual, but as the cosmic whole. You are not, but the Brahma is. That is why they say that the whole world is a dream of the Brahma. This whole world is a dream, maya. Not a dream of any individual, but a dream of the total, the whole. You are not, but the total is dreaming.

Now the only distinction is whether the dream is positive. If it is positive it is illusory, it is a dream, because in an ultimate sense only the negative is. When everything has become part of the formless, when everything has come back to the original source, then everything is and at the same time is not. The positive is the only factor remaining. It must be jumped over.

So if, in the sixth body, the positive is lost, you penetrate into the seventh. The real of the sixth is the door of the seventh. If there is nothing positive -- no myth, no image -- then the dream has ceased. Then there is only what is: suchness. Now nothing exists but existence. Things are not, but the source is.

The tree is not, but the seed is.

Those who have known have called this type of mind samadhi with seed -- samadhi sabeej. Everything has been lost; everything has returned to the original source, the cosmic seed.

The tree is not, but the seed is. But from the seed, dreaming is still possible, so even the seed must be destroyed.

In the seventh, there is neither dream nor reality. You can only see something real up to the point where dreaming is possible. If there is no possibility of dreams, then neither the real nor the illusory exists. So the seventh is the center. Now, dream and reality have become one. There is no difference. Either you dream of nothingness or you know nothingness, but the nothingness remains the same.

If I dream about you it is illusory. If I see you it is real. But if I dream about your absence or I see your absence, there is no difference. If you dream about the absence of anything, the dream will be the same as the absence itself. Only in terms of something positive is there a real difference. So up to the sixth body there is a difference. In the seventh body only nothingness remains. There is an absence even of the seed. This is nirbeej samadhi, seedless samadhi. Now there is no possibility of dreaming.

So there are seven types of dreams and seven types of realities. They penetrate one another. Because of this, there is much confusion. But if you make a distinction between the seven, if you become clear about it, it will help much.
SOURCE: What are Dreams? (http://osho-zero-mind.blogspot.com/2008/12/muladhara-chakra_28.html)

BruceF
9th June 2013, 06:12
I'm grateful for all the comments, impressions listed here.
I watched a few minutes of the video and just couldn't stomach watching the rest

Exactly the same for me, maybe I got a little further though, I was left stunned in hindsight by the introduction from Kerry that she had found the lady a credible witness. An incredible one perhaps!

Nothing made sense and much of it was contradictory.

This lady has an old profile on Starseeds.net that claims her fathers family were Reptilians, and that she had remembered being abducted by Greys. Also that her fathers family were good beings. Yet in this interview her fathers family are Rothschilds and they abused her and did all sorts to her. Then there was the fact she claimed to have travelled from another dimension or universe, in fact through several of these, which would mean nothing she knew was relevant to our reality... oh you know what I could go on and on about the things she claimed but I will simply say there was no evidence offered and the claims were so far out, and so numerous, as to be unbelievable. How can not one scrap of evidence and not anything to verify be considered credible?

9th June 2013, 07:28
I'd say she's nuts.

jiminii
9th June 2013, 09:22
I'd say she's nuts.

people look at body language here ... I look at comm lag ... communication lag ... this means from the time you ask the questions to the time she answers ...

there is a lot of things she says ... that have a short comm-lag ... some are almost instantaneous ... those are probably the most true ,... the rest i think she doesn't know ..

it is like clearing words in a dictionary ... if they don't know the word ... long comm-lag .. if they know the word .. short comm-lag .. don't know if you can set someone up to be able to answer questions quickly unless you ran this dialog for a long time and she is ready ... but when something is part of you .. it comes out quickly with a short comm-lag

so in her case ... those questions that she has a short comm lag .. probably happened .. the tortures .. the stuff she has a comm-lag or doesn't answer .. in my opinion she doesn't know and fakes an answer to try to keep everyone believing she knows ... things where she avoids answering like she will be killed ... she doesn't know ... she is dodging the question ...

but then I have never done dianetics on anyone ... and it would take a lot to handle a case like this ... she would have all these winning valences .. (valence is assumed personality of another .. winning valance would be someone that is like a jesus christ .. something they look up to) ... and this all takes a lot of auditing to bring it down to who did this and who did that .. is this coming from your father or mother ... (like birth is very painful so you have to sort out who the person is .. if she shifts to the valance of the mother .. than she will say the words the mother said as her own ) .... so don't really know why you would want to interview someone like this .... a traumatized child .. and probably been knocked unconscious many times where this could put all kinds of words in the engrams .. so you don't really hear her saying what really happened you hear the engram answering the question .. and other dimensions ... well ..???? .. it would all have to be sorted out ... if you really want to see what is true.

jim

Fred Steeves
9th June 2013, 10:45
It is specist of us to assume that any alien race is all one certain way, and to describe them as 'monstrous', 'evil', or 'soulless'. I can't take anyone seriously if they make these kinds of sweeping, damning statements about 'Reptilians' as a whole. If they use specific qualifiers, such as 'Dracos' or even just 'certain factions of ---', then they become much more acceptable and believable in my mind.

My wife and I like to visit Cherokee, North Carolina every year or two, and not the touristy commercial part either. We sure would hate to be looked at by them like: "These are the same people that made us walk the trail of tears". Because we're not, we're ashamed at what "our people" did to them, and continue to do to others.

I can't see how it would be any different with races of beings from elsewhere out there. So yes, great care must be taken not to make sweeping generalizations, concerning ANYTHING. This is vitally important.

Chester
9th June 2013, 12:27

The pudding:

Sexual abuse of children
Depopulation
"Crucifixion" and "being" Christ
Sacrifices
Psychiatrists/inquisitors
God, devil, etc...
Space opera
R6 symbols plastered all over the planet's MSM
Add your own...

Thanks for this post - summarized succinctly. That I have been a target of much of this R6 programming and that I am still likely compromised I have to say that on behalf of Erin Green, she is brave and doing her best to share as honestly as she can as much as she can at this time.

The massive amount of "debunking posts" I found in this thread are a demonstration of how difficult it is (and thus likely will be) for humanity to move past our current, darkest hour.

I will add that it appears one of the most imposing obstacles for humanity is each individual's reticence to opening their mind. Sad to me... quite sad.

Black Panther
14th June 2013, 18:45
June 14, 2013

"TONIGHT 8pm Pacific--GUEST- Erin Green Hicks (Rothschild)
talking about post -whistleblower dangers and others who are NOW being psy-attacked since the super soldier summit !! watch streaming video at TGCRadio.com or at: UPRN.net"

Time converter online:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-gmt-converter

http://tgcradio.com/home.html
http://tgcradio.com/guests.html

Erin Green Hicks
https://www.facebook.com/jjslady?fref=ts

Radio host Erica Goetsch:
https://www.facebook.com/EricaGoetsch

angelahedgehog
14th October 2014, 14:43
I caught this video through a social network newsfeed yesterday - I love Project Camelot interviews, always interesting.

This interview was interesting to me because of her fractured memories - she's had her personality split-apart and she's been heavily programmed. How she's made sense of it is actually subjective to her own life experience, iterative, non-linear and in different life-phase contexts. This testimony from someone who risks being killed is a) worth listening to and b) suspicious in other ways c) knowledgeable on programming techniques and reasons... is valuable.

In response to the observation that she's got an old profile on starseed.net ... nothing she says on this interview contradicts that - but you need an understanding of psychology.

Erin said she's spent years piecing all of this altogether, admitted that she has reptilian DNA (says the Reptilians treated her well, wanted to spare her from the abusive family background - which let's face it when your parents do stuff like that to you, you're living with chronic Stockholm Syndrome (because they're your caregivers too) - And until you 'break the spell', you'll say they're bloody marvellous people, good christian folk, whatever etc. I find it strange that she has affection for Mengele and Crowley), she said that she knows why she's been brought here (to this Universe / reality) to experience what she has done so far - to bring about peace.

Well I hope it works, because so far we're all being turned against each other as we scrabble to ensure our own survival. I think this will be our collective downfall - but that is an opinion which I hope will be proven wrong in the fullness of time.

She talked about many things that we've all read and speculated about (if we've looked in the right places) and she's confirmed much about alternate realities, time travel and the hidden hands everywhere. Really an enlightening interview.

Some things she said I related to - I would never dream of sharing these things on any public forum though. She's brave and I applaud her for talking about this difficult subject, which I'm sure she'll have more lucid things to say about in the future.

What I find odd is there's been nothing more on this since 2013 ... is there any way to confirm that she is still okay?