PDA

View Full Version : Russia to deliver arms to Syria as fears rise of proxy war

Observer1964
31st May 2013, 07:34
Israel's defence minister signals that its military is prepared to strike shipments of advanced Russian weapons to Syria.

Russia said on Tuesday that it would supply one of its most advanced anti-aircraft missiles to the Syrian government hours after the EU ended its arms embargo on the country's rebels, raising the prospect of a rapidly escalating proxy war in the region if peace talks fail in Geneva next month.

Israel quickly issued a thinly veiled warning that it would bomb the Russian S-300s if they were deployed in Syria as such a move would bring the advanced guided missiles within range of civilian and military planes in Israeli air space.

"The shipments haven't set out yet and I hope they won't," Moshe Ya'alon, the Israeli defence minister, said. "If they do arrive in Syria, God forbid, we'll know what to do."

http://ivarfjeld.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/926.jpg?w=450&h=293

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/28/israel-warns-russia-against-arming-syrian-rebels

More on this story

Assad says Russian S-300 missiles have arrived in Syria
President confirms delivery of long-range weapons believed to be in retaliation for EU decision to lift arms embargo.

-------

Sergei Razumovsky
Picture: YouTube Video

http://icdn.lenta.ru/images/2013/05/28/17/20130528172756394/pic_c0d83000761ebf291c1a8795558ba0f8.jpg

In the Russian-Ukrainian volunteer corps, to be sent to Syria to assist its leadership in the fight against the rebels signed a few thousand people. On this, as the "New Region", said the initiator of the volunteer units, the veteran intelligence Ukrainian Sergey Razumovsky.

"We literally barrage. All of our electronic resources - treatment of people who want to join the Corps. Most of the Russian Federation, Belarus and Moldova even "- says Razumovsky. As for his fellow countrymen from the Ukraine, they are, he admits, "while responding difficult."

The authorities of the Republic, in the words of veteran intelligence, did not respond to the initiative.

When do you plan to complete the formation of the body, the agency did not specify.

In a video message on the establishment of volunteer corps Razumovsky was made in mid-May. He addressed his appeal to "all veterans of military service of the Soviet Union, all Russian and Ukrainian officers, residing in the country Ukraine." Complaining of poor living conditions of officers (namely the lack of housing), a veteran intelligence official said that "this government officers do not need" and that in this situation they can offer their skills leadership of another country - namely to help Syrian President Bashar Assad in the restoration of constitutional order.

According Razumovsky, the Syrian government in return can provide volunteers to citizenship, to provide insurance to their (volunteers) to the families and to help with the purchase of property (after the end of the war).

Author treatment also officially announced his intention to appeal to the government of Syria, as well as the commander of the Russian Black Sea Fleet to assist in sending volunteers.

In Syria, as we have already several years civil war continues. Bashar al-Assad's government forces confront insurgents of the Free Syrian Army and other armed groups. The victims of the conflict in 2011, tens of thousands of people.

http://lenta.ru/news/2013/05/28/syria/

GoodETxSG
31st May 2013, 12:29
This is turning into an "Organized Criminal Western Cabal" VS BRICS Alliance Proxy War. Another small country used as a pivot point to ignite a Global War that will split any Alliances against the West as well as profit their war machines... Same song different verse. The only difference is that there is now an Educated/Aware Alliance that has the Economic, Political and Military Power to usurp and divert the evil plans of the West (I hate saying this being a patriot of one of the Western controlled corporate entities that used to be a Republic or "Country").

The groups outside and the patriot groups that are being focused on by the IRS and DHS within the "Cabalist Regime" are the only hope we have. I believe they will be martyred first and hopefully inspire the rest of the sleeping sheeple or bodies of the sleeping giant to rise.
IMHO

naste.de.lumina
31st May 2013, 12:58
According to Jim W. Dean of veteranstoday site, very unlikely Israel will attack Syria again now that Russia has mobilized a fleet in the Mediterranean.
The full report below friends:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/29/western-aggression-brings-russian-fleet-back-to-the-mediterranean/

Now Israel will have to face these weapons in mediterranean

The Russian ship is armed with these weapons defense
F5zCzPzCiCE

And that in Syria

4YGaq8QW0x4

spiritguide
31st May 2013, 13:13
The missiles are there, your move Israel. lol Your big lying mouth really overloaded your rectums sphincter muscle and now your head is firmly implanted. Invite traitor McCain to join you there as he suffers from the same dis-ease.

Observer1964
31st May 2013, 13:27
According to Jim W. Dean of veteranstoday site, very unlikely Israel will attack Syria again now that Russia has mobilized a fleet in the Mediterranean.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/29/western-aggression-brings-russian-fleet-back-to-the-mediterranean/
I gues this also an end to the speculation if that big blast was a Nuke...

The recent Israeli attacks on Syria, particularly the use of a nuclear bunker buster gave the Russians a gift from heaven, opening the door to make a defensive deployment to protect their longtime ally in Syria.
M5RhTXs0iWg

naste.de.lumina
31st May 2013, 13:39

I gues this also an end to the speculation if that big blast was a Nuke...

The recent Israeli attacks on Syria, particularly the use of a nuclear bunker buster gave the Russians a gift from heaven, opening the door to make a defensive deployment to protect their longtime ally in Syria.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ScreenHunter_1693-May.-25-08.26.jpg

Nuclear Flash, Syria - Scale Frame - 15 miles

naste.de.lumina
31st May 2013, 14:00
What makes me sad to see all this money that has been invested in the development of these technologies being used against and not in favor of the human being.
Are the bullies of the colleges after grown?

GoodETxSG
31st May 2013, 14:02
They are boxed in more than most know which makes this even more dangerous of a situation...
It is amazing and sickening how much the "Zionist" and "Nazi" factions have riding on starting a flare up in Syria/Iran (Since attempts in Asia have failed) that will turn into their blood lusted WWIII... They have EVERY THING riding on this war happening. I would not put any sneaky tactic past them in trying to get it started. If they do not get a WWIII started they are completely finished and at the mercy of the groups wanting to bring them down. There is nothing more terrifying than desperation from a completely ruthless and evil foe.

GoodETxSG
31st May 2013, 14:08
This my friend is the key that you have touch on. WAR is their business, they just use corrupt Politicians and Banks to rape us in times of "Relative Peace"... but there are small wars everywhere that they are profiting from on both ends. They need this conflict. It is sad and sickening but it is the world we live in, the model we are subject and prisoner too. We are waking up, but being awake is only the first dangerous step in becoming FREE!

What makes me sad to see all this money that has been invested in the development of these technologies being used against and not in favor of the human being.

naste.de.lumina
31st May 2013, 14:25
This my friend is the key that you have touch on. WAR is their business, they just use corrupt Politicians and Banks to rape us in times of "Relative Peace"... but there are small wars everywhere that they are profiting from on both ends. They need this conflict. It is sad and sickening but it is the world we live in, the model we are subject and prisoner too. We are waking up, but being awake is only the first dangerous step in becoming FREE!

They succeeded in making people believe that suffering is necessary, that without it there is no possibility of civilization. We have to somehow block this lie. People have to understand that the truth is not in suffering but in wisdom. The problem is how to stop this massive lie.

GoodETxSG
31st May 2013, 17:02
Amen, You are on a Roll of Wisdom, I love Project Avalon's People/Minds! Lets all do what we can to keep it this way and not infiltrated and destroyed. I am ALL EYE/EARS for solutions... for the problem myself my friend...

They succeeded in making people believe that suffering is necessary, that without it there is no possibility of civilization. We have to somehow block this lie. People have to understand that the truth is not in suffering but in wisdom. The problem is how to stop this massive lie.

Bryn ap Gwilym
31st May 2013, 19:48
Interesting to note is the city of London msm states that the missiles havn't arrived and Assad didn't mention them last night as they had expected. They went on to say it's unlikely that the missiles won't be ready until the Autumn.
The news clip I seen stating the above was via Sky, but I can't find any online version of it.

The closest there is, is via the beeb, but no video footage. Notice the timescale has been moved again.
BBC website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22734537)

naste.de.lumina
31st May 2013, 20:02
Interesting to note is the city of London msm states that the missiles havn't arrived and Assad didn't mention them last night as they had expected. They went on to say it's unlikely that the missiles won't be ready until the Autumn.
The news clip I seen stating the above was via Sky, but I can't find any online version of it.

The closest there is, is via the beeb, but no video footage. Notice the timescale has been moved again.
BBC website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22734537)

It says they have received.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/30/syria-already-in-possession-of-russias-s-300-system-president-assad/