PDA

View Full Version : Can You Feel the Grid Coming Down in your Local Area?

Daozen
31st May 2013, 16:45
We don't know who's doing it... but *something* is loosening up, being eased off, disintegrating, dissolving...

Forget about the bloggers, and concentrate only on what you can perceive around you.

I can feel it over here.

- Less tendency to feel negative
- More hope, less fear
- Dreams are lighter
- Third eye vision is a little sharper and clearer, and generally more positive.

And many other things that point to a gradual freeing of perceptions and emotions.

So the questions are:

1) Can you feel anything happening where you are?

2) How can we expedite this process?

:confused:

white wizard
31st May 2013, 17:04
Yes you are right on with your observations. The problem is that the

process is so subtle that only those who tend to take in the big picture

can see it. It really picked up in 2010 and know were seeing it gain

even more momentum today. The more people that awake up to

there true potential, the bigger this new grid will become.

Those who choose to sleep and continue things the old way will

have a rude awakening.

crosby
31st May 2013, 17:04
yes, Daozen, i can feel something different. this morning when i woke up, my entire body went 'calm' for just a moment or two. enough time to let me know that something is changing. then all of the sudden back up to high rev mode. it was very strange and i do not ever recall having felt this calmness before. something is happening and i know that i felt what it is for just a moment. it felt very calm and nice, but it was so momentary that it caught me off guard. i wasn't doing anything particular, just rolling over and opening my eyes to awaken, then it happened, then it was gone........ i can add that i feel very happy today for some reason. that is good! thanks for this thread, i hope that many others contribute so that we can share what is going on.
warmest regards, corson

spiritguide
31st May 2013, 17:12
The universe is unfolding as it should. No need to expedite it as it is universal and not bound to linear time. People are born to be happy and the realization is coming upon them.

Peace be with you!

jiminii
31st May 2013, 17:25
We don't know who's doing it... but *something* is loosening up, being eased off, disintegrating, dissolving...

Forget about the bloggers, and concentrate only on what you can perceive around you.

I can feel it over here.

- More hope, less fear
- Dreams are lighter
- Third eye vision is a little sharper and clearer, and generally more positive.

And many other things that point to a gradual freeing of perceptions and emotions.

So the questions are:

yes this is happening ... this is what I told you will happen ... we will start activating and start doing what we were sent here to do ..

don't know what that is but I am sure somewhere in you ...you KNOW

jim

conk
31st May 2013, 18:35
The universe is unfolding as it should. No need to expedite it as it is universal and not bound to linear time. People are born to be happy and the realization is coming upon them.

Peace be with you!Could we, using our perceptions of reality and time, not benefit and realize a more expeditious change? True, there is no linear aspect, but we still live in the imagined time line, as our limited perception allows. If enough of us visualize the change we desire, perhaps it will manifest into our reality in our lifetime and not much later. We can then be pulled into our future by a Karmic attractor fully imbued with Grace, without ignorance.

northstar
31st May 2013, 18:49

I LOVE this!

I feel it too! Thanks for putting it into words. I felt an "expanding" when I read your post. That is always a very positive sign for me.

So the questions are:

1) Can you feel anything happening where you are? -

Yes, for me it is happening very much on the inner planes, because I spend a lot of time in alternate dimensions of reality with my shamanic work. Here in 3D world it is something that I am feeling subtly. It feels like an opening, a lifting, a brightening. It is very subtle and yet very powerful! It is very similar to the quiet, subtle power of the angelic messages I get.

We are doing it right now!
We are acknowledging it.
We are talking about it.
We are sharing our experiences of it.
We are literally dreaming it into reality.

There is a beautiful passage in the Bible where God says

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20

(I would like to add that I am not Christian but I have found a great deal of spiritual wisdom in the Bible especially when it is interpreted metaphorically and not literally)

To me this means that when we gather together and share a common shared dream we are blessed with the power and grace of the creator.

What we are creating here, what we are bringing into existence here, is sacred and powerful.

jiminii
31st May 2013, 18:56

I can feel it over here.

- More hope, less fear
- Dreams are lighter

So the questions are:

thank you this is a very powerful theta post ...

thank you again and again

jim

GoodETxSG
31st May 2013, 20:58
The wife and I were discussing yday the tangible change in etheric energy that our Planet/Solar System is traveling through... feel it in the weather, the air, the people around us and in our own molecules...

Some people are not handling it so well though, those drones out there that Wake, Eat, drive to work, flip you off... sleep and repeat etc... they are not handling it smoothly at all.

InCiDeR
31st May 2013, 21:00
The darkness of the shadowless is brighter

I perceive more colors in the reflection of my colorblind mind

The sound of silence echoes more transparent

Archetypes are stabilising, flower is more flower

therefore

I have no need to travel time

I've found the open portal

That leads into the true sublime

The timeless and immortal

Sidney
31st May 2013, 21:49
For some reason I am feeling some weird anxiety today. Something is different!!

Sabrina
31st May 2013, 21:50
Yes Daozen feel it is very different the last few days and there is this sense of peace if we can just allow it between all the busyness... and so many untruths and corruption stories coming out, hard to keep track of them.. and some people really resonate and there's a buzz of energy and some don't at all... sun is amazing and blue of sky more vivid... time to enjoy and let go :)...

Hazel
31st May 2013, 22:00
1.For extended amounts of time on a daily basis I have been feeling a very gentle smooth calming and enlivening expansiveness, that is internally registered and embodied. With this is a pervasive knowing that all is well and as it should be. Its somewhat like meditating without actually sitting and doing so. Very lovely indeed.

2. Without jarring effort be still within and observe... allow yourself to just be with the subtle sweetness of existing. Let that experience charge your awareness and intent toward everything you encounter in your day.

Sith73
31st May 2013, 22:09
I can feel and sense the changes. It feels really good, the air seems lighter, there's a calmness. If you are awake then you really appreciate whats happening. The people who are not or refuse to believe anything outside of the norm is happening, boy do you have a wake up call coming your way. There are lots of things going on with our beautiful planet. Earths vibration is slowly changing as well ours. I really enjoy reading other post who are also sensing,feeling and or seeing changes. Everyday is beautiful in my book and enjoying the experience with all of you.

Sunny-side-up
31st May 2013, 22:15
I feel an inner reassurance about all things at the moment.
Yes I feel it in my skin and I have a different sort of energy in my palms and finger tips, tingles in my tong.
I've always been a sky watcher, for UFO's and the like (seen my share) But last week or so I feel I don't need to look anymore!
I feel I'm going through something,
not just an experience,
not just energies
but like an opening,
like passing through my image in a mirror, just slipping through.
Like some of you have said subtle in some ways but very effective, firm in others.
Even though the world as we have seen it getting raped and so, so polluted, even though we see that I feel somehow Past it, over it ??? I'm relaxed, like I know in myself now it's all going to be ok!

I also feel a Bit like I'm beside myself but in a more inside my self way lol.
I can tell by trying to describe myself I find I don't quite know how to, it's something different!!!!

I feel nearer to you all in a oneness way

Love you all

P.S Just a I typed 'Love you all' The word Love dose not seem firm enough all of a sudden ? Like a new word is needed, or the word in this new dimension (which we are peeking into) I do not have yet?

WOW. Great post and Great Love folding around us all.

Fred Steeves
31st May 2013, 22:28

Hi Daozen. Personally I think anyone who is feeling what you are describing had better digest "it" very very well, because we're going to need every last little bit of it and then some. We've yet to even begin walking that razor's edge, and there are many a trap laid for Troubadours before they reach Bombay.

Hey, I'm just sayin...(LOL)

Cheers,
Fred

Sunny-side-up
31st May 2013, 22:39

Hi Daozen. Personally I think anyone who is feeling what you are describing had better digest "it" very very well, because we're going to need every last little bit of it and then some. We've yet to even begin walking that razor's edge, and there are many a trap laid for Troubadours before they reach Bombay.

Cheers,
Fred
RGR that Fred, Love and Hug's
I'm not letting my defences down just yet, But really do have good vib's for things to come, that will come even after the hert

onawah
31st May 2013, 23:11
I do feel it, but here in this region of the US, with so much HAARP activity causing tornadoes and unusual weather patterns, chemtrails, etc. there is a level of anxiety overlaying the energy of increasing light and calm.
Patience is my watchword, more and more.

TraineeHuman
1st June 2013, 00:17
Well yes, it's true that the energies have progressively been getting slightly more subtle for some years now. But does anyone who is a genuine dowser have any awareness of the very low frequency radio wave grid that is these days planet-wide? Very nasty negative energy, in some kind of "reaction" to the ever-improving etheric energy everyone else in this thread has been writing about. That LF energy is very real, from below our feet. It's not from HAARP at all. It's worse. HAARP is in part a distraction anyway, apart from its use in weather modification.

If you're being psychically attacked by anyone or anything, it comes into your energy field at the middle of the chest, not far from the heart. From there it puts great stress on all the organs. Extra LF energy can be used to target a specific individual. If you can use dowsing rods at all, it's one of the negative energies you should be able to detect, if you're being individually targeted more than the entire human population of the planet is these days. A very effective form of defence is to buy an orgone ioniser and plug it in close to your bed.

Daozen
1st June 2013, 02:43
The more people that awake up to

there true potential, the bigger this new grid will become.

Good point, the negative grid is coming down, and the positive oriented grid is getting stronger. So we're dealing with a change of operating system. It's probably ridiculously complex on a hyperdimensional level.

yes, Daozen, i can feel something different. this morning when i woke up, my entire body went 'calm' for just a moment or two. enough time to let me know that something is changing. then all of the sudden back up to high rev mode.

I'm often stuck in high rev mode too. I've been told by experienced people that it's a waste of energy, accomplishes nothing, and burns adrenals. So now I'm trying to calm right down... True change comes in silence.

Daozen
1st June 2013, 02:49

Peace be with you!

Thats all very nice if you're sipping a latte in Sedona or wherever. What would happen if the police, fire department + business leaders etc followed this philosophy?

If a bunch of your friends were trapped under rubble, would you scrabble to get them out, or just sit there in existential bliss?

I know worrying won't speed up anything, but Humans in general are trapped under ill health, bad economics etc. I want to move to a better time.

Sidney
1st June 2013, 02:53
I think my anxiety was due to the cmes that launched earlier today. But things do seem diffrent this week. Time seems different.

MargueriteBee
1st June 2013, 02:58
I feel it every so often. A sense of peace and contentment. I don't take it for granted.

Daozen
1st June 2013, 03:02
The wife and I were discussing yday the tangible change in etheric energy that our Planet/Solar System is traveling through... feel it in the weather, the air, the people around us and in our own molecules...

Some people are not handling it so well though, those drones out there that Wake, Eat, drive to work, flip you off... sleep and repeat etc... they are not handling it smoothly at all.

Yes I can see that too. Most of us are coming out of a fog, but there's a certain percentage of people who are looking forlorn, lacking in energy and hopeless. Those types feed off fear and negativity. They're running out of loosh haha.

The only thing I'll say in their defense is I heard a lot of them were press-ganged into this, and they've quietly rebelled against the forces pushing them.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I feel it every so often. A sense of peace and contentment. I don't take it for granted.

haha sure, as soon as you get cocky or smug, life'll come and smack you down again. I'll remember to be grateful.

I think my anxiety was due to the cmes that launched earlier today. But things do seem diffrent this week. Time seems different.

I don't follow the solar-bloggers. I'm sure the sun's going mental right now, but in 5 years of sun talk we haven't seen any negative effects at street level.

In general, I agree heavenly bodies have an effect on us.

Daozen
1st June 2013, 03:09
The darkness of the shadowless is brighter

I perceive more colors in the reflection of my colorblind mind

The sound of silence echoes more transparent

Archetypes are stabilising, flower is more flower

therefore

I have no need to travel time

I've found the open portal

That leads into the true sublime

The timeless and immortal

Awesome poem, I downloaded it. Sounds like the ancient chinese sages but modern at the same time.

Daozen
1st June 2013, 03:13

I agree complacency is dangerous. Never presume on anything.

On the other side, 98 per cent of negative predictions on the conspiracy boards just plain don't come true.

We've yet to even begin walking that razor's edge

Unless you are clearer about the sort of things you think are coming, Fred, this is too non-specific to answer.

Plan for the best, prepare for the worst.

RGR that Fred, Love and Hug's
I'm not letting my defences down just yet, But really do have good vib's for things to come, that will come even after the hert

I agree with sunny-side up and Fred that its not a good idea to ever let your guard down.

"And every time you think you know just what you're doing, that's when your trouble exceeds." Axl Rose

Daozen
1st June 2013, 03:19
Thanks for some excellent replies everyone, wisdom in every post.

ghostrider
1st June 2013, 04:08
I can get by on three hours sleep, one meal a day, and when I focus on a project , time doesnt enter into my reality ... if I cut my hand at work , it heals quicker than before... I can feel the next day before it happens , it comes to me natural , I don't have to even think about it ... I've noticed since dec 21 ,2012 if you think about something you really want and stay focused on it, it seems to just come around out of nowhere ... peoples negative energy doesn't enter into my personal energy anymore ... it bounces right off ... I'm happier than I've been in long time ...

Quantum Odyssey
1st June 2013, 05:02
Thank you everyone for sharing your expereinces! I too have expereinced an incredible shift over the last two months.
This is indeed an indication of the March Awakening Event I posted of a couple months ago based on research I conducted and continue to explore via Quantum Healing Hypnosis.
The awakening that is occurring within us is our perception of the 5th dimension as referenced by Dolores Cannons work and many others. It's like a spiritual evolutionary leap that is taking place!

I have been blown away by the tremendous shift of energy and how my perception has changed!
I have been able to see sounds waves in the air, shift my brainwaves from beta to theta to delta on command with no process necessary. One of the most exciting and spontaneous things that revealed itself to me was being able to mentally simulate substances merely by thinking of them!
I was watching a movie where a man had just taken Valium....I thought, oh I remember Valium..and as I did so I felt the effects move through my bloodstream just as if I had taken a pill! Then I mentally commanded to simulate anti inflamatories and the pain left my body!
I was instantly activated for a healing modality by attending a lecture about how it was discovered. By simply having an awareness of it it activated within me! I read a chapter in a book about an exercise that will develop ones ESP, that night I went as I went to sleep all that info instantly activated and I was able to conduct that skill without having completed the exercise, by simply having an awareness of what I was to learn later on in the book!

This is such a profound message as to the power of thought especially when in the 5D zone because thoughts manifest instantly! This is why it is so important to think if want you want vs what you fear because it will manifest in the blink of an eye as fast as you can think the thought!

Rosieposie
1st June 2013, 14:56
I have noticed a change very recently from chaotic to calm. Sometimes it's hard to tell what is personal and what is global but the two are usually interconnected. I have been through a massive amount of clearing over the last few years with about 6-9 months leading from end of last year into around a month ago (I'm awful at tracking time lol) of intense internal chaos where it felt like an aspect of myself dieing through the intensity of the clearing, darkest night before the dawn because pop onto the other side I float. Part of my difficulties though were being caused by something our lovely modern medicine had placed into my body which had very unpleasant effects on my sensitive self, fortunately recently removed!

I can still feel tendrils of old pain inside myself coming up to be cleared and healed but most of that is just stray fear thought processes left over from the main body being reprogrammed through healing. It's like moving into clear tropical waters, the chaos is gone and my thoughts and emotional body is no longer in agony, I think it is the death or healing of the pain body (a reference myself and a friend use for when the emotional body becomes so traumatized it isolates itself into an almost separate being and exists in pain until acknowledged and loved by the soul usually after some lesson learning which allows the love and insight needed to bring it back to the main self), it isn't a pleasant process to have every fear based thought and emotion bought to the surface to be healed but it is necessary and natural and the most important lesson on how to deal with it that I have learned, is to hold your grief close, listen to it and love it like it is a hurt child, just try not to act on it lol.

But hey here's to inner peace *high fives* who knows what the future will bring but I find when you are in a space of love you can just follow your own desires and instincts to lead you through a minefield, and even if you stepped on a mine you'd be like oh bugger eh never mind time to go explore the universe :D

Love all, peace out :D

spiritguide
1st June 2013, 15:13

Peace be with you!

Thats all very nice if you're sipping a latte in Sedona or wherever. What would happen if the police, fire department + business leaders etc followed this philosophy?

If a bunch of your friends were trapped under rubble, would you scrabble to get them out, or just sit there in existential bliss?

I know worrying won't speed up anything, but Humans in general are trapped under ill health, bad economics etc. I want to move to a better time.

Move then, a better time is? When you get there through speed let me know. Sorry if you are misled by my factual statement as it was not meant to disrupt. The need for Valor in real time by all is one way to release the traps of human misery.

Happiness = Love, not latte in Sedona.

Peace!

Sabrina
2nd June 2013, 05:50
Two very interesting posts from Karen Bishop and Denise Le Fay in the last few days about their take on the shifting energies and consciousness now. Sab.

Karen Bishop - Letting Go

http://www.gamabooks.com/5.31.2013.html

Denise Le Fay - Another Big Transition

http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/another-big-transition/

mischief
2nd June 2013, 10:17
Yes,
On Friday at work, this came up and we all agreed that from the day prior 'it' felt weird/strange.(not us but the day itself, if that makes sense).
Nobody could really pinpoint why exactly we felt this was so and it wasnt in a bad way, just unusual.
Production hadnt dropped noticebly so it wasnt feeling moody over not doing so well.

Hermite
2nd June 2013, 12:35
I had an experience a couple of nights ago that was quite unusual, for me anyway. I was awakened by a light which I saw inside my head, like a dream. It was a bright, soothing yellow and I "heard" a voice say, "Everything is going to be all right." It made me smile and I went back to sleep but that has really stayed with me, unlike dreams which vanish right away. Not entirely sure what it was, but I trust it.

Daozen
2nd June 2013, 12:53
Thanks Sabrina. Your post on the other thread fits better here:

Well I'm hoping people will stop driving at me in their 4 x 4s with not a clue about giving way - negative entities the lot of them (and sadly a lot of them are women pesky entities... ) Sab.

Very busy working right now but I'll continue to read replies....

Nick Matkin
2nd June 2013, 13:42
Mmmm... Perhaps the universe is unfolding as it should, the Karmic attractor is fully imbued with grace the there are changes in etheric energy with stabilizing archetypes. Yes, that would be good.

But I know I feel better now because I live in the northern hemisphere, it's getting comfortably warmer, days are getting longer, plants are growing vigorously and everything is looking brighter.

Could that have anything to do with why so many of us are feeling better?

Have a nice summer!

Regards,

Nick

The Truth Is In There
2nd June 2013, 13:54
except for the fact that we probably had the wettest and coldest may since forever and june so far is continuing in a similar fashion, nothing whatsoever has changed. then again, i'm apparently living on the "negative earth" or in the "negative timeline" so that might be the reason, also for the bad weather. or maybe it's me. yeah, i guess that's it, i create all this, including the weather. no, not the weather, i think my neighbour does that.

Daozen
3rd June 2013, 07:12
except for the fact that we probably had the wettest and coldest may since forever and june so far is continuing in a similar fashion, nothing whatsoever has changed. then again, i'm apparently living on the "negative earth" or in the "negative timeline" so that might be the reason, also for the bad weather. or maybe it's me

Weird, its dry as a bone here on Positive Earth. Great that we can still read each others posts. Keep us posted on developments over there.

the Karmic attractor is fully imbued with grace the there are changes in etheric energy with stabilizing archetypes. Yes, that would be good.

Karmic Attractor, I like that. Is that our planetary collective consciousness?

Grace. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for grace. I am not thankful every day, but I should be.

and everything is looking brighter.

Same over here. It's more than just summer light. I told a friend; its like going from 240, to 360, 480 then 720p. Month by month it all gets sharper.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I had an experience a couple of nights ago that was quite unusual, for me anyway. I was awakened by a light which I saw inside my head, like a dream. It was a bright, soothing yellow and I "heard" a voice say, "Everything is going to be all right." It made me smile and I went back to sleep but that has really stayed with me, unlike dreams which vanish right away. Not entirely sure what it was, but I trust it.

Beautiful. I tend to worry too much about pointless things. Every month or so, I have an experience like this. A deep feeling of calm + silent knowing.

I try to get out to the local park every day.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yes,
On Friday at work, this came up and we all agreed that from the day prior 'it' felt weird/strange.(not us but the day itself, if that makes sense).
Nobody could really pinpoint why exactly we felt this was so and it wasnt in a bad way, just unusual.
Production hadnt dropped noticebly so it wasnt feeling moody over not doing so well.

It's even better to hear it affecting people at work + in the street. Some of my friends have switched off the news, they talk excitedly about their future plans. Little animosities are dissolving.

Thanks to whoever's helping this along.

Daozen
3rd June 2013, 07:20
I have noticed a change very recently from chaotic to calm. Sometimes it's hard to tell what is personal and what is global but the two are usually interconnected. I have been through a massive amount of clearing over the last few years with about 6-9 months leading from end of last year into around a month ago (I'm awful at tracking time lol) of intense internal chaos where it felt like an aspect of myself dieing through the intensity of the clearing, darkest night before the dawn because pop onto the other side I float. Part of my difficulties though were being caused by something our lovely modern medicine had placed into my body which had very unpleasant effects on my sensitive self, fortunately recently removed!

I can still feel tendrils of old pain inside myself coming up to be cleared and healed but most of that is just stray fear thought processes left over from the main body being reprogrammed through healing. It's like moving into clear tropical waters, the chaos is gone and my thoughts and emotional body is no longer in agony, I think it is the death or healing of the pain body (a reference myself and a friend use for when the emotional body becomes so traumatized it isolates itself into an almost separate being and exists in pain until acknowledged and loved by the soul usually after some lesson learning which allows the love and insight needed to bring it back to the main self), it isn't a pleasant process to have every fear based thought and emotion bought to the surface to be healed but it is necessary and natural and the most important lesson on how to deal with it that I have learned, is to hold your grief close, listen to it and love it like it is a hurt child, just try not to act on it lol.

But hey here's to inner peace *high fives* who knows what the future will bring but I find when you are in a space of love you can just follow your own desires and instincts to lead you through a minefield, and even if you stepped on a mine you'd be like oh bugger eh never mind time to go explore the universe :D

Love all, peace out :D

This is 98% what's been happening to me. Word for word, point for point.

Incredible coincidence? No... As a planet, energetic changes are sweeping thorugh all of us. Maybe in say *early May*, m/billions of us have issues that come up for processing. Then, as a collective, we make a decision to ignore fear and get on with the future.

This post is the best evidence yet that something unified is moving.

Thanks.

mischief
4th June 2013, 05:27
Just an interesting note to follow up my earlier post...
Over winter, I cut and set pine cuttings for a forestry nursery, yesterday was a public holiday, so today was our first day back at work after our 'odd' two days.

Today, all the girls were saying how the mother trees they are taking the cuttings from,are completely different from how they were on friday.
My row, which I go halfway along on friday, appeared not to have been cut at All and I was constantly asking our supervisor if she was sure I was on the right row, to her exasperation.
She pointed out that I was on the second to last row and thats where I was cutting again today.

Ohers were saying how their trees looked more healthier, they also kept mentioning that they had to go back over the ones cut on friday cos they were finding alot of cuttings that were Not there last week.

We were trying to work out why this could be and couldnt come up with any 'logical' explanation.
This sort of thing has not happened before and I am at a loss as to what has happened-trees do not do this,sort of feels like they have broken some sort of natural law.

Has anybody figured out what has been going on in the spiritual sense?
I started to wonder if we had flipped into a 'somewhere else', somehow.

Definitely weird.

Rosieposie
4th June 2013, 13:37
Interesting stuff about the trees :) My plants have been humming in joy recently, although that may just be the time of year but my place sticks out like a sore thumb currently as its just so "alive" but everything seems so much more joyous and thriving than previous years.

I have also noticed extremely fast manifestation. I'm a bit cautious with the whole thoughts become things theory because from my experience thoughts only become things if the emotional body is in agreement with the subject and often our emotional body attracts what it needs for healing completely ignoring anything you have on your mind, in my experience manifestation in general comes either from that aspect or from my higher self. Now I am unsure if I am having premonitions or manifesting or a combo of the two but I keep having random thoughts/visions pop into my head and then an old energy form will trigger inside of me and then it manifests. For example a couple weeks ago I had a sudden vision/thought of losing my wedding ring (I have a few old tendencies of not feeling worthy of anything good in my life) and the emotional trigger and then me going "Oh bugger I've done it again" and then the next week my ring is gone.. presumably somewhere planted with my plants lol. This is happening frequently, I can only presume it's part of the clearing process... when its fully cleared maybe I'll be able to manifest my ring back? lol

northstar
4th June 2013, 14:03
Thank you everyone for sharing your expereinces! I too have expereinced an incredible shift over the last two months.
This is indeed an indication of the March Awakening Event I posted of a couple months ago based on research I conducted and continue to explore via Quantum Healing Hypnosis.
The awakening that is occurring within us is our perception of the 5th dimension as referenced by Dolores Cannons work and many others. It's like a spiritual evolutionary leap that is taking place!

I have been blown away by the tremendous shift of energy and how my perception has changed!
I have been able to see sounds waves in the air, shift my brainwaves from beta to theta to delta on command with no process necessary. One of the most exciting and spontaneous things that revealed itself to me was being able to mentally simulate substances merely by thinking of them!
I was watching a movie where a man had just taken Valium....I thought, oh I remember Valium..and as I did so I felt the effects move through my bloodstream just as if I had taken a pill! Then I mentally commanded to simulate anti inflamatories and the pain left my body!
I was instantly activated for a healing modality by attending a lecture about how it was discovered. By simply having an awareness of it it activated within me! I read a chapter in a book about an exercise that will develop ones ESP, that night I went as I went to sleep all that info instantly activated and I was able to conduct that skill without having completed the exercise, by simply having an awareness of what I was to learn later on in the book!

This is such a profound message as to the power of thought especially when in the 5D zone because thoughts manifest instantly! This is why it is so important to think if want you want vs what you fear because it will manifest in the blink of an eye as fast as you can think the thought!

This is very cool!!
Thanks for sharing!

eric charles
7th June 2013, 19:22
We could just be feeling all those solar flares , maybe thats the boost of energy everyone is feeling .
I do not think its because the perception of people has changed because from what I see people are just getting dumber and dumber , the latest talk on the street is Lady gaga and Justin Bieber if you catch my drift .

Deemah
7th June 2013, 21:19

I can feel it over here.

- More hope, less fear
- Dreams are lighter

So the questions are:

I feel we are all doing it ~ weather consciously or not.:note:

The person who can hold more light becomes a living portal and spreads it around the area via aoe (area of effect)~
People pick up on these energies and assimilate them as a sudden positive thought or download of information that enables them to loosen up and on some level become more sovereign and positive being!

These are my thoughts~

L&L

Daozen
1st August 2013, 09:16
Thanks for your comments everyone. I've been very busy.

All I've noticed is that things are getting a little lighter.

That doesn't mean that every day is peachy. It can be the opposite.

During a purge or a cleansing, it can get worse before it gets better.

Imjusttrying
2nd August 2013, 23:18
Yes, this is really interesting because I have felt something different also I just could not explain it. I also find it funny that a lot of friends who are not necessarily awake are starting to notice changes too.
I have heard friends say "Is it just me or does the world feel lighter?" Or they will really start asking serious questions about the way the world works which makes me think they are starting to finally awake.
Just food for thought from my area.

Christine
3rd August 2013, 01:41
Welcome to Avalon, Imjustrying! Good news to have friends actually say the world feels lighter. We are pleased you joined the forum.

Yes, this is really interesting because I have felt something different also I just could not explain it. I also find it funny that a lot of friends who are not necessarily awake are starting to notice changes too.
I have heard friends say "Is it just me or does the world feel lighter?" Or they will really start asking serious questions about the way the world works which makes me think they are starting to finally awake.

foreverfan
3rd August 2013, 05:44
I've had really bad gas the past couple of days.
:)

spiritwind
3rd August 2013, 15:43
Something is definitely changing in my world. And, though coming about in a very peculiar way, it does seem to be a positive change. I read all the posts here and I find it interesting that there are so many ways to describe our interpretation of what is occurring but in the end, it feels for me anyway, kind of hard to put into words. From the outside looking in many would not have envied my life for the past 4 months. I’ve moved 4 times, got 2 new jobs, had to deal with someone who certainly appeared to either be very psychologically unbalanced or possessed (she wanted everyone to start calling her by a different name and started acting very different about the same time). Much, much, more has went on but the bottom line is I feel stronger, more able to cope with what life puts in front of me. My husband and I got a job care-taking a 92 year old woman with fairly advanced dementia. Because of my other seasonal job, he has had to do most of the care-taking. We are both surprised at our ability to handle the situation as just a few short years ago neither one of us would be able to do what we’re doing now. Yes, there is an element of struggle, but also a feeling of strength and compassion that seems to be emerging. Almost all the people in my everyday life are also experiencing monumental changes but seem to be rising to the occasion. Not sure what it all means but just thought I would share my perspective, for what it’s worth.

Daozen
2nd September 2013, 03:25

Same over here. It's a little slow but it's happening. It's like a burdens coming off all of us.