PDA

View Full Version : problem-REACTION-solution

DevilPigeon
1st June 2013, 23:18
-----

I rarely start threads, but thought this worthy of further group discussion/reflection.

Put simply, the Hegelian Dialectic aka 'Problem Reaction Solution' (a phrase coined/popularised by David Icke) is a way of making the 'masses' think we're in the driving seat when it comes to shaping future destiny especially in the wake of extraordinary events. Breaking an event down into the 3 component parts (P-R-S), it's evident that the first part (P) is outside of 'our' control, and the last part (S) is a calculation based on 'our' acceptance/reaction to the 'P'roblem in the first place.

In my eyes, there are more of 'us' than there are of 'them', the difference being in magnitudes of order rather than simple multiples. But in 'power' terms (mastery of law, weapons, apathy etc) they call the shots and could take control if they wanted in a heartbeat. So why haven't they? To me, doing so by brute force would hold no legitimacy, so they need us to cede our power away by us willingly (be it implicitly or explicitly) collectively doing so ourselves.

Which brings me to the wildcard element (R). Whilst the first element (P) is outside of our control, and the last (S) is [largely] dependant on our 'R'eaction to the 'P'roblem, then surely that's the weak point in their overall strategy - our reaction. Knowing that there have been many such PRS scenarios over generations of years, each of which has played into 'their' hands, then surely giving the 'expected' and 'predicted' reaction to whatever problem isn't serving us well...

As a collective unit, we need to break away from our conditioned programmed behaviour into something else, totally at odds with what we're used to, totally at odds with what ordinarily we'd instinctively think of doing... We need to do a 180 degree shift of thinking, totally contrary to what reaction we're expected to give, and contrary to whatever solution is derived from an otherwise predictable mindset. Once we become masters of our own reactions, only then will we see that the 'solutions' engineered for us are indeed engineered against us.

The reason for the emphasis on REACTION in the title? I think that's where the true power lies. Yes it may seem that the Problem is great, and the Solution brings a radical change to the worldview, but it's the Reaction that holds the real power - it's just that 'we' don't realise it.

Azt
2nd June 2013, 06:37
I think Turkey today is a "problem-REACTION-solution" project, "the problem" is just starting to showing up "A Government that does not listen its people" (of course, motivated by others that want take them over - read Israel / Illuminati by bringing the "solution") , Turkey is moving fast to the reaction stage ...

Vitalux
2nd June 2013, 06:48
it is a deep topic.

One or two questions worth considering;

Would the minority in control genocide nearly every single living human on the planet rather than give up their control?

After all, Rome, has had no problem genociding all aboriginal nations who stood in their pathway thought the ages, why stop now?

My heart goes out to those who believe they can war for change, however my spiritual just wishes for change to come about as a result of self awareness and love.

Azt
2nd June 2013, 06:58
Would the minority in control genocide nearly every single living human on the planet rather than give up their control? My answer: You bet! They will (as the name of the game is "reduction on the current 7 billions in this planet" to a number around 1B to 500 Million ... Probably, they will do it in a way that appears "natural" (HARP earthquakes or GMO foods for example)

naste.de.lumina
2nd June 2013, 07:00
-----

I rarely start threads, but thought this worthy of further group discussion/reflection.

Put simply, the Hegelian Dialectic aka 'Problem Reaction Solution' (a phrase coined/popularised by David Icke) is a way of making the 'masses' think we're in the driving seat when it comes to shaping future destiny especially in the wake of extraordinary events. Breaking an event down into the 3 component parts (P-R-S), it's evident that the first part (P) is outside of 'our' control, and the last part (S) is a calculation based on 'our' acceptance/reaction to the 'P'roblem in the first place.

In my eyes, there are more of 'us' than there are of 'them', the difference being in magnitudes of order rather than simple multiples. But in 'power' terms (mastery of law, weapons, apathy etc) they call the shots and could take control if they wanted in a heartbeat. So why haven't they? To me, doing so by brute force would hold no legitimacy, so they need us to cede our power away by us willingly (be it implicitly or explicitly) collectively doing so ourselves.

Which brings me to the wildcard element (R). Whilst the first element (P) is outside of our control, and the last (S) is [largely] dependant on our 'R'eaction to the 'P'roblem, then surely that's the weak point in their overall strategy - our reaction. Knowing that there have been many such PRS scenarios over generations of years, each of which has played into 'their' hands, then surely giving the 'expected' and 'predicted' reaction to whatever problem isn't serving us well...

As a collective unit, we need to break away from our conditioned programmed behaviour into something else, totally at odds with what we're used to, totally at odds with what ordinarily we'd instinctively think of doing... We need to do a 180 degree shift of thinking, totally contrary to what reaction we're expected to give, and contrary to whatever solution is derived from an otherwise predictable mindset. Once we become masters of our own reactions, only then will we see that the 'solutions' engineered for us are indeed engineered against us.

The reason for the emphasis on REACTION in the title? I think that's where the true power lies. Yes it may seem that the Problem is great, and the Solution brings a radical change to the worldview, but it's the Reaction that holds the real power - it's just that 'we' don't realise it.

1 - THE STRATEGY OF DISTRACTION.

The key element of social control is the strategy of distraction that is to divert public attention from important issues and changes decided by political and economic elites, through the technique of flood or flooding continuous distractions and insignificant information. The strategy of distraction is also essential to keep the public interest in the essential knowledge in science, economics, psychology, neurobiology and cybernetics. "Keeping the public's attention distracted away from the real social problems, captivated by matters of no real importance. Keep the public busy, busy, busy, no time to think, back to the farm and other animals (quote from text Silent Weapons for quiet wars). "

2 - CREATE PROBLEMS, THEN OFFER SOLUTIONS.

This method is also called "problem-reaction-solution". This creates a problem, a "situation" expected to cause some reaction in public, so this is the principal measures that want to accept. For example: let develops or intensifies the urban violence, or arrange for bloody attacks, so that the public is the principal of safety laws and policies at the expense of freedom. Or also: create an economic crisis to accept as a necessary evil recession of social rights and the dismantling of public services.

3 - THE STRATEGY OF GRADING.

To make it accept an unacceptable degree, just apply it gradually, a dropper, for consecutive years. This is how radically new socioeconomic conditions (neoliberalism) were imposed during the 1980s and 1990s: the minimal state, privatization, precariousness, flexibility, mass unemployment, wages no longer ensure a decent income, so many changes that would be brought about a revolution had been applied once.

4 - THE STRATEGY OF GRANTED.

Another way to do accept an unpopular decision is to present it as "painful and necessary", gaining public acceptance, at the time, for a future application. It's easier to accept a future sacrifice than an immediate sacrifice. First, because the effort is not used immediately. Then, because the public, the mass, always has the tendency to expect naively that "everything will improve tomorrow" and that the sacrifice required may be avoided. This gives the public more time to get used to the idea of ​​change and accept it with resignation when the time comes.

5 - DIRECT TO THE PUBLIC AS LOW AGE CHILDREN.

The majority of advertising directed to the general public uses discourse, arguments, characters, and particularly children's intonation, often close to the weakness, as if the viewer were a very young child or mentally handicapped. The more we seek devise fool the viewer, the more it tends to adopt a tone infantilizing. Why? "If you address a person as if she had the age of 12 years or less, then, due to suggestibility, it will tend, with some probability, a response or reaction also devoid of a critical sense as a person 12 years or younger (see "Silent Weapons for quiet Wars"). "

6 - USE THE EMOTIONAL ASPECT MUCH MORE THAN A REFLECTION.

Make use of the emotional aspect is a classic technique to cause a short circuit on rational analysis, and finally to the critical sense of individuals. Moreover, the use of emotional register opens the door to the unconscious to deploy graft or ideas, desires, fears and fears, compulsions, or induce behaviors ...

7 - KEEP THE PUBLIC IN IGNORANCE AND MEDIOCRITY.

Making the public is incapable of understanding the technologies and methods used for their control and their bondage. "The quality of education given to the lower social classes should be as poor and mediocre as possible so that the gap of ignorance that hangs among the lower classes to upper social classes is and remains impossible to achieve the lower classes (see 'Weapons silent for quiet wars'). "

8 - ENCOURAGE THE PUBLIC TO BE COMPLIANT in mediocrity.

Promoting the public to think that fashion is the fact of being stupid, vulgar and uneducated ...

9 - STRENGTHENING THE REVOLT AUTOCULPABILIDADE.

Make the individual believe that he alone is to blame for their own misfortune, because of the failure of their intelligence, their abilities, or their efforts. Thus, instead of rebelling against the economic system, the individual themselves helpless and blame themselves, which creates a depressive state which one of its effects is to inhibit its action. And, without action, there is no revolution!

10 - KNOWING BETTER PEOPLE THAN THEY KNOW THEMSELVES.

In the course of the past 50 years, rapid advances in science have generated growing gap between public knowledge and those owned and used by the ruling elites. Thanks to biology, neurobiology and applied psychology, the "system" has enjoyed an advanced knowledge of the human being, both in physical form and psychologically. The system has been able to better understand the common person than he knows himself. This means that in most cases the system has more control and power over a large individuals that individuals themselves.

What you described is the second of the techniques described above.
These are some of the tools of social engineering. All are applied at the same time, so the possibility of escaping the influence thereof decreases considerably.
Not to mention the fact that even escape, people around you will not escape, and will try in every way to bring him to the place of the common herd.
So that we have very few people perceiving reality in order to make a difference.
Therefore disclosure restless is so important.
Let us be tireless in spreading the truth.
Peace and persistence

Another1
2nd June 2013, 11:32
it's the Reaction that holds the real power

I know this much is true and a person can prove it to themselves with a little effort. How we respond to something determines what follows. I learned that when married to a human. :wink:

In my heart I hold tight to the hope that our numbers will rise enough to make a difference before they have a chance to cull the herd like they wish to, but all around me I see mostly people totally plugged in and reacting as the controllers would hope.

Hazel
4th June 2013, 14:42
This thread needs some heavy weight detractors to release my leadened heart in its wake...

Alert from my greater sense of hope:

the Drive to Happiness is a cultivated means to eradicating all means of destruction and is an authentic tool to the total reform of human kind