PDA

View Full Version : Earthing the body.

Tony
3rd June 2013, 07:05
The atmosphere is positively charged from the sun, the Earth is negative. With the invention of electricity and especially wi-fi nowadays our bodies have too much electricity in them. You can test this with a volt meter which goes down to 2-20 AC volts.There are youtube videos to show you how to do this.

Earthing the body (which means standing on the earth or touching by wire) thins the blood and stops inflammation. Inflammation can lead to other diseases. Sports people use this to repair strains. We have a earthing sheet on the bed, and sleep better.

This video will explain everything.

8KxsaZxXEZ0
26HphzJmWKU

Tony.

buddhainthemud.com

Tony
3rd June 2013, 07:24
How to test,
TmgCvBKaEYs

oTX2fuYIo94

Tony
3rd June 2013, 08:25
Kathie and I also dream better...vivid dreams.
One of the aspects of meditation is to recognise
clarity in the mind.

The ability to be aware of dreaming, is said to
be of utmost importance through the process
of dying.

Tony

vje2
3rd June 2013, 12:45
Hi pie'n'eal,

Not sure if you ever heard of Tesla purple plates, if you have, I was wondering whether you can clarify if one can ground oneself with this plate, after all is metal.
Thanks!

Tony
3rd June 2013, 14:00
I suppose one can.
It seems that 'Tamac', plastic, wood, are not good conductors.
Best is to get one's shoes and socks off and stand, sit, lay, of grass.
I have a wire from an earthed radiator tied to my wrist when I'm on the computer...and NO WI-FI.
Dr. Merecola seems a very knowledgable person.

One can buy conductive thread to sew onto a bed sheet, then take a wire to earth.
This is cheaper than buying a special sheet, that plugs into an earthed socket.
They say...DON'T EARTH IN THUNDER STORMS!:scared:

Tony

Sunny-side-up
3rd June 2013, 14:11
I suppose one can.
It seems that 'Tamac', plastic, wood, are not good conductors.
Best is to get one's shoes and socks off and stand, sit, lay, of grass.
I have a wire from an earthed radiator tied to my wrist when I'm on the computer...and NO WI-FI.
Dr. Merecola seems a very knowledgable person.

One can buy conductive thread to sew onto a bed sheet, then take a wire to earth.
This is cheaper than buying a special sheet, that plugs into an earthed socket.
They say...DON'T EARTH IN THUNDER STORMS!:scared:

Tony

Good post:wizard:

You just answered my question :)
Was wondering about Lightening:gaah:

Nick Matkin
3rd June 2013, 16:25
Wow! Plugging silver wires in your bed into the mains! As far as I remember US mains sockets are not shuttered (shuttered means you can't plug anything in unless the earth pin is present and the earth pin then opens tiny shutters to expose the live and neutral pins as in all UK sockets) you could plug your bed into the live wire! Presumably there's no way you can do that accidentally - or I hope there's a warning about it in the instructions.

And if you believe all the earth energy stuff (how do you measure it to know it's really there?) you'd be better off connecting your silver mattress to a 1 metre/3 ft copper pipe knocked right into the ground. First: Then you KNOW it's connected to the earth and second, the AC field in the mains wiring will not be induced into this earth wire. Strange they haven't mentioned that...

Anyway, all it does is remove any charge build-up from artificial fibres and may make the bedding less 'clingy' in a dry climate. That will make some people fell better.

You can do just as well by zig-zagging thin bare copper wires over the mattress and earthing those - and would be MUCH cheaper.

And I'm sorry, but scientific looking images and language without reference to any accepted studies or methodologies do not add weight to the claims.

The placebo effect is proven to work, and the more a product costs, the better it works!

My digital multimeter (which cost £4 not £30 btw) shows exactly the same thing. But it's just picking up stray, minute electrical fields and giving a false reading - these kind of meters are not designed to be used this way and such demonstrations are misleading to anyone who doesn't understand the physics. And of course the reading drops when he earths his hand - he's shorting out the meter with an earth (0 volts) on both sides.

The EMP protection video looks like more of the same. But I use these mats for their designed purpose - to remove static build up when handling sensitive electronic components, i.e. FETs, micro chips, IGFETS, etc. in a lab or workshop setting.

Nick

Tony
3rd June 2013, 16:30
Our sheet has three pin plug, the pos and neg are plastic so neutral only the earth is used.
It's a new science and worth looking at.

Vitalux
3rd June 2013, 16:32
Pie'n'eal

You are so Loved, appreciated, and respected.

Thank you

Finefeather
4th June 2013, 13:00
Quite a rigmarole when you can just do what nature tells you...walk around barefoot as often as you can...like go for walks on the beach...in the garden...etc etc...far safer...unless you'r afraid you might get struck down by lightening :)

Pam
4th June 2013, 13:32
Thank you Tony for the wonderful thread....I discovered the principal of earthing as a teenager with back problems. I discovered that if I lay outside on the ground I would feel much better. At that time of course I had heard absolutely nothing about the science of this, I just knew it helped...I still do it and also walk barefoot outside and if it is too cold I put my hands on the earth..I think this is one of the reasons gardening is such a euphoric experience...

Tony, I am sure I speak for many on this forum when I say how I appreciate your contributions.....

Sunny-side-up
5th June 2013, 12:24
So, I have all my computer equipment on, around or behind my metal framed computer desk, so if I connected a wire to the frame and then plunged that into the earth plug socket that should take away all charge build up right!? and from me if my arm constantly touched the frame!

Yes to do this, this is safe?

Tony
5th June 2013, 12:29
So, I have all my computer equipment on, around or behind my metal framed computer desk, so if I connected a wire to the frame and then plunged that into the earth plug socket that should take away all charge build up right!? and from me if my arm constantly touched the frame!

Yes to do this, this is safe?

Hello SSU! If I were you, I would contact a company called Groundology.com - they are very helpful! They're in the UK and their phone number is on the site. PM me if you can't find it.

Regards
Tony

Sunny-side-up
5th June 2013, 12:54
Thx pie'n'eal will do.

My main thinking behind this was! i'm skint and a simple: wire, screw/nut and bolt plus a old bit of scrap copper rod would do just as well, rather than trying to find and spend £15 to £30 on a sheet!

You know a home made solution :)

Tony
5th June 2013, 15:56
You can buy conductive thread and sew it through a sheet in a criss-cross fashion. It costs £2-3. Only one part of the body has to touch it. One could sew the thread into tape and connect it to earth, and loop it over the wrist while sleeping. Or sleep outside!

I have copper wires to the earthed radiators which we just put over the wrist when on the computer.

On one of the videos on youtube it shows 'Tour de France' cyclists laying down with patches on certain areas of the body.

One major problem we all have is sleeping surrounded by wiring in the walls.

Check out other videos, there is more information to come I'm sure.

Tony

Nick Matkin
5th June 2013, 16:05
I see no reason not to earth your metal desk, but equally I see no reason why it should make you feel better. If you decide to earth it, make sure it is earthed by connecting to the green/yellow mains wire (in the UK and Europe) and remove any paint to get a good electrical contact. Or as Pie says, connect it to the central heating radiator or cold water pipe. (This isn't always a guarantee of earthing as sometimes sections of pipe are plastic or joints are sealed with PTFE tape!)

It's safe because your desk-top computer is earthed in this way, as are all metal-cased electrical appliances where you can touch the metal.

If you don't feel confident doing it, then don't - get an electrician (who may wonder why you want to earth a metal desk!)

Your computer case (if metal) must be earthed by law through the earth lead in the mains plug. Lap-tops can't be earthed in the conventional way because they run from a double-insulated low-voltage power supply - usually 12 to 18 volts. In addition, in a laptop there are no accessible metal parts that are located near any mains-voltage components.

Those lumps on the inter-connecting leads are ferrite blocks to help reduce RF interference from the horrid switched-mode power supplies, and data buses in the PC. If you think this 'radiation' may be harmful, then at least some of it is choked off by the ferrite blocks.

Just beware of anyone selling expensive stuff that claims to protect from "radiation" from computers, mobile phones etc. The only way of preventing these items from "radiating" is to put them in screened metal cases or wrapping them in aluminium foil, despite the fancy graphics and scientific sounding language many of these sites use.

Nick

Shannow
13th July 2013, 10:26
People keep confusing Earthing in the electrical safety sense and earthing, with your body in contact with the Earth.

Doing some yard work this morning, in bare feet, with shovels and buckets (5C morning, FWIW), and afterwards felt incredible the whole day.

I spend my working days wearing thick soled utility boots, and getting sparks off door frames, cars and the like. If I was to work on my household wiring live (which I would not), I'd wear the thick soles. not bare feet.

If I want to feel real, I wear bare feet.

Tony
13th July 2013, 10:56
People keep confusing Earthing in the electrical safety sense and earthing, with your body in contact with the Earth.

Doing some yard work this morning, in bare feet, with shovels and buckets (5C morning, FWIW), and afterwards felt incredible the whole day.

I spend my working days wearing thick soled utility boots, and getting sparks off door frames, cars and the like. If I was to work on my household wiring live (which I would not), I'd wear the thick soles. not bare feet.

If I want to feel real, I wear bare feet.

Dear Shannow,

I so agree! People just do not read the opening post.
Conspiracy sites are so used to arguing for the sake of it
that they miss the point of what is really being said.

Thank you Shannow,
Tony

Tony
18th July 2013, 09:54
I've been experimenting for a few months now with earthing.
I cannot tell whether there are genuine beneficial effects...maybe time will tell!

Sitting at this computer and connected to a multimeter I am receiving 9 volts ac
through my body, via ambient electricity in the room, This is even with the wi- fi turned off.
When I connect the earth wire via the water pipes the voltage drops to 0.23ish.
If I wet my skin the meter goes to zero.

Maybe we will know the final results in about 10 years or so!

The main problem with Wi-Fi and Smart meters, is radiation from the neighbours.
We have contacted energy authorities who say that Smart meters are not obligatory in the UK,
but there will be radiation from neighbours.

So we have to get the message out.

Remember not everyone has access to baring their feet
on earth most of the day.

Tony

Tony
18th July 2013, 10:13
This lady found the same thing!

-fyXsXImJFo

Earth Angel
20th October 2013, 22:24
has anybody tried any of these products ? http://http://www.earthing.com/
I watched the movie Grounded yesterday and I read the book Earthing 2 years ago and have meant to try one of these mats.....however when I check the reviews on amazon they vary widely from amazing results to this is a scam and did nothing.
I was thinking of getting the mat and putting it on my dogs bed as he has a lot of issues, hip pain, allergies etc.

fourty-two
20th October 2013, 23:22
here is a US source for those interested persons on the other side of the pond

http://www.lessemf.com/fabric.html