PDA

View Full Version : < Fun/Important/Learning> Lucid Dreaming - The Science

DeDukshyn
4th June 2013, 01:09
Here's a simple video I found as a basic intro to lucid dreaming for those who may have heard of the term but not fully aware of what it is or those looking for simple techniques to get started.

Lucid dreaming has been one of the my favourite things I have ever experienced, even though I have only done it a handful of times. Consistent lucid dreaming often leads to the ability to have full blown astral travel; something that I believe if all can be convinced of as a real phenomenon, will change the world, in our relationship to the spiritual planes, advancing humanity.

I do recall astral traveling a few times as a child, and once recently but short lived. It is something I am working toward. :)

I think this is very nicely done and super short -- a big plus. For those who want more detailed info there's some good books out there. If anyone can recommend any, please do.

lYSX51xBkos

white wizard
4th June 2013, 04:31
I have just started practicing astral travel about a week ago. It is not an easy

skill to learn, but luckily I have previously been a very successful lucid dreamer.

I have had several OBE's, which were primarily caused by accident earlier in life.

I can also control my lucid dreams and am very skilled in flying, but until

recently I was not aware that is the easiest way to get into the astral realm is

by lucid dreaming. Anyways After 3 days of practice I woke up in a dream,

started meditating and was able to seporate the lower half of my body. In a

couple of months a hope to develope the right technique to astral travel

regularly, because it will give me the ability to find the answers of the

universe myself and unfiltered by anyone else.s-0zGJhiDPY

this video was very good for doing awake astral projects, which I have gotten

to the point of awakening my light body and getting it to vibrate.ffHxwcJ_z68

This one is good for Lucid dreaming, which is from what I read the easiest

way to astral project.

yr3N-FtQzTk

Yoga Nidra is also a very good tool to help you acheive astral projection,

because it can put the body to sleep easy but the goal is to stay up while