PDA

View Full Version : Steve Jobs, cancer ! odd, or not ?

norman
4th June 2013, 06:03
Google is taking over Bilderberg, taking over the "apple" "i-phenomenon"......

Google glass is almost all the way into cyborg land !

So,

Was Steve Jobs, MURDERED ! (oops[ ? ])

ThePythonicCow
4th June 2013, 06:45
My guess is that Steve Jobs was doing fine in the role he had, helping to propagate the ubiquitous digital age to the personal level. What an awesome way to track a large herd of sheeple, especially the more connected and influential of them.

My second guess is that it was conventional medicine that led to his early demise. The bastards in power don't care much one way or the other if I sneak across the border to Mexico and partake of some unconventional therapy. But high profile players like a Steve Jobs cannot be seen to be going against the grain of the "best medical science available in the world, right here in the United States." So, whereas he might personally have been open to some strange alternative approaches, and whereas he surely could afford whatever he wanted to try, he had to be kept on the top of the line, mainstream, path of diagnosis and treatment ... even if it mean killing him.

norman
4th June 2013, 06:52
... even if it meant killing him.

yeah, and it would have taken a dose of 'cancer-gun' to get that cooking.

ThePythonicCow
4th June 2013, 07:31
... even if it meant killing him.

yeah, and it would have taken a dose of 'cancer-gun' to get that cooking.
Not necessarily.

Lots of people get cancer these days ... it's "in the air" (and food, water, medicines, ...).

WhiteFeather
4th June 2013, 14:35
IMO opinion Steve Jobs was used as a mockery program (Pun Intended) to heard the sheeple into the medicine monopoly and to hereby suppress/slander the holistic industry. This program didn't work for me.

eric charles
4th June 2013, 15:35
Listen here , Apple and its products are the most CLOSED -SOURCE operating products there was . I did not see them as pioneers at all at all at all , more like a Microsoft successor . Now if you want quality stuff , Samsung products have surpassed Apple , microsoft et al . A good Samsung product running Ubuntu or any Linux based OPEN SOURCE software is very very hard to BEAT .

Steve Jobs just perpetuated the old line of thinking , that's it that's all !

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sony also had good products , but all their pioneering in the Anti-Piracy software detection(Cinavia) and such , have left them in the dust !

Earth Angel
4th June 2013, 16:35
my friends like to make fun of me saying " do you think ANYONE dies of natural causes or are they all killed".........well frankly between the gmo's in our food, the chemtrails poisoning our air and water , I would say most of us are being killed one way or another and on top of that I do think people are being given cancer deliberately.....but this answer doesn't go over with them as they think GMO's are our savior and that chemtrails are contrails.......note to self, get new friends.

jbins
4th June 2013, 19:15
Sometimes i doubt if someone of his stature in the pyramid would be allowed to die of cancer unless he was stepping out of line(does not appear that way to me, most everybody i see has an apple tracking device attached to their hip). Perhaps something more like a new identity, some plastic in his face, a new head of hair and shipped to some island in the south pacific where he can work in seclusion? A few years back the press "mistakenly" printed his obit and then retracted it, saying they just keep these things on file "just in case"(maybe he got cold feet about faking it lol). He also happens to be buried in an unmarked grave and had a very private funeral. Then the kicker for me(as white feather alluded to) is they get to print endless stories of how he coulda, woulda, shoulda gone to a "real doctor"(never let a good tragedy go to waste right?) and alternative treatments are bunk. Obviously this is just speculation(i'm very skeptical of anything and everything in the msm) and conjecture, but i'm just throwing it out there.

Positive Vibe Merchant
5th June 2013, 03:43
Nothing is to say he is being 'treated in an exclusive hospital by how own physicial' he could have had anyone flown to him from anywhere in the world. it wasn't murder. it was society and the environment that killed him.