PDA

View Full Version : Superficial world

bogeyman
5th June 2013, 04:22
I was watching the queens 60th year on the throne recently. With all the pomp and traditions, the clothes t he big buildings, and the usual grand talk of the BBC as usual regarding royal events, further to this I also saw a performance of some mid of the road band with flashing lights, and loud music and large crowds of people.

Yet I was shaking my head at the superficial nature of it all, and the meaningless of these events. It's all apart of mans creation, and it is shallow and controlling.

This activity still continues and many are taken in by all this. Man has far more to his being than this circus performance, in fact I was shaking my head at it all saying to myself, it's all wrong, and ridiculous, the shallow and arrogrants of the world with its limited view of itself of its part in a great scheme of things.

naste.de.lumina
5th June 2013, 05:24
I was watching the queens 60th year on the throne recently. With all the pomp and traditions, the clothes t he big buildings, and the usual grand talk of the BBC as usual regarding royal events, further to this I also saw a performance of some mid of the road band with flashing lights, and loud music and large crowds of people.

Yet I was shaking my head at the superficial nature of it all, and the meaningless of these events. It's all apart of mans creation, and it is shallow and controlling.

This activity still continues and many are taken in by all this. Man has far more to his being than this circus performance, in fact I was shaking my head at it all saying to myself, it's all wrong, and ridiculous, the shallow and arrogrants of the world with its limited view of itself of its part in a great scheme of things.

My friend bogeyman.
They give so much importance this falsehood value for themselves (royalty).
They are so deluded with his supposed greatness, they really believe this whole farce.
I honestly can only have compassion for these individuals so petty.

Hug.

Rosieposie
5th June 2013, 11:35
I think when you are born into it like the royal family it becomes so ingrained into who you are that you can't see it for what it is, so they probably do see it as important for whatever reasons they were taught. It's hard to see things when you are in the middle of it all. But it is definitely a superficial thing that is actually really dangerous in a way because it means people are so busy putting value and energy into things that at the end of the day is a game that they just don't notice the real things. Hence the state the world is in lol if we put value in things that satisfy our own humanity like family/friend/relationships in general, our beautiful planet and the fauna and flora that occupy it, good food, clean water and fresh air, good health, creativity, love, freedom, peace and the value of time maybe we would see a different world evolve. Ah we can but dream :D

Sunny-side-up
5th June 2013, 12:10
bogeyman Hi

The Royals and their flock are in a difernt world to us, we all see it/them like you do!
They are in a diying world reality eventhough they have a vast flock of sleepers.

Like naste.de.lumina said

They give so much importance this falsehood value for themselves (royalty).
They are so deluded with his supposed greatness, they really believe this whole farce.
I honestly can only have compassion for these individuals so petty.

Glad im/where not one of them!
Bless them all, hope they waken

Snookie
6th June 2013, 04:47
I have often wondered what that 'ol bitty would do if I was ever introduced to her and refused to bow or curtsy to her?

Rosieposie
6th June 2013, 05:05
I have often wondered what that 'ol bitty would do if I was ever introduced to her and refused to bow or curtsy to her?

Get the royal tickler to tickle you behind the knees until you knelt forward? lol that would be my solution if I was a royal snub

CD7
6th June 2013, 14:18
Yes i empathize with ur view a great deal! When i watch events similar to the one u mention...it appears as a dog and pony show..literally but instead of dogs prancing the red carpet ...its humans..in some ridiculous get ups and traditions...

Prodigal Son
6th June 2013, 14:45

Ya know, she really looks eerily similar to my own grandmother. She is no different from anyone else.

http://www.ugandapicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/The-Queen-of-England1.bmp

But because of her attitude and policies, she is a lowlife. She is the world's biggest and most voracious parasite. And so is the rest of her family.

What I wanna know is, who exactly appointed this trailer trash as "royalty" to begin with?

A little research would reveal that it started a long time ago, they are self appointed, they did by killing all their opponents, and continued to kill anyone who would question them, until it was just accepted as "fact".

The Brits who go along with this nonsense are the ones to blame for these lizards staying in power. I would love to see all of them at one of her appearances suddenly turn their backs and walk away, but it wont happen until they garner up some collective intestinal fortitude and tell this crotchety old biotch to go take a flying leap.... and all the rest of her family of lowlife parasites.