PDA

View Full Version : ALEX JONES: I think they're gonna rape our bank accounts.

norman
7th June 2013, 03:46
While sitting with a group, his team and Max Kaiser, in a London restaurant, sharing wine and waiting for the food to arrive, Alex said:

......" I think they are gonna rape our bank accounts, that's what I think"............

https://www.box.com/s/mpiqt9g7w6rzhidrhp2l

Carmody
7th June 2013, 04:56
Well, it is one way to ensure the sort of psychological flip that they desire. They want everyone squinting and ducking, totally neurotic, as if they are going to be hit at any moment. They want that projection of mentality. Fear, ducking, constant, widespread,and uniform. Only in that way can they trigger a situation and get a unified herd response that can be directed. for that to occur, they need a uniform condition. right now, there is no uniform condition.

When and if it happens, remember that this is a major component of the reason for the act. Again: A uniform widespread mental position to create a controllable and directable herd motion.

As for money, they would get so little that it would not be a useful financial move - more of a suicide. UNLESS it can be directed.... into, during, and after. IMO, the reasons would never be financial. The hole is too big to fill that way, as derivatives are up near a quadrillion. That's 1000 trillion. Flipping nickels in the billion dollar range at it, billions stolen from the public, that's entirely a meaningless gesture.

Unless you count it as some sort of slavery mindset act of fealty. Which is also meaningless.

Essentially, no matter what anyone tries to tell you..if it ever happens, the odds of it being an actual financial move, are near zero.

gripreaper
7th June 2013, 05:24
The premise is wrong. Rape "OUR" bank accounts?

First off, they are not ours. When you deposit fiat public debt instruments (promissory notes) into the bank, they go into the general bank fund and are commingled with all other fiat debt instruments, and are the property of the bank. The "lawful" title to them is held by the Federal Reserve, and your legal "possessionary right" can be abdicated any time the Federal Reserve wants.

There is no collateral backing them, no tangibles, or any other equitable substance. All title and interest has been pledged, hypothicated, transferred, leveraged, transformed, and securitized as debt, as these debt instruments move through commerce. Any bonds, indemnities, securities, indentures, CUSIP's or stock certificates created against these instruments are held by Maiden Lane LLC and are only redeemable by the Federal Reserve.

WE OWN NOTHING!! We need to let go of the illusion that we have assets and ownership of anything. We have possessionary rights as long as we remain good little slaves and pay the freight to be part of the statutory debt system, through payments of taxes, fees, permits, dues, bills, citation, licenses, interest, mortgages, and mitigation.

All you get is a certificate which shows you are a good slave and have possessionary rights to remain on the plantation as an indentured servant, provided you follow all the rules, regulations, codes, statutes, citations, obligations and Pay and Pay and Pay and Pay, without complaining.

All energy is being vamped and sent upstream to the globalist vampires, and YOU and I fully agreed to adhesion, by contract and by acquiescence to the presumptive declarations of these elite, the original "trusts" they set up, which have never been rebutted.

Be honest with yourself. The original Cestui Que Vie trusts of 1666 have never been rebutted. The people of planet earth are happy to be slaves, are fully indentured, do not want to be emancipated, will rebuke you and torture you should you even "think" that you want to jump the fence and run from the plantation. Your fellow slaves will pull you down from the fence and beat you senseless should you try.

Only a handful over the last several centuries have fully embraced their power and rebuked the trusts and ascended into consciousness and self determination, accessing the full power of their being.

So Alex Jones and Max Keiser are completely wrong, period.

jiminii
7th June 2013, 05:57
The premise is wrong. Rape "OUR" bank accounts?

First off, they are not ours. When you deposit fiat public debt instruments (promissory notes) into the bank, they go into the general bank fund and are commingled with all other fiat debt instruments, and are the property of the bank. The "lawful" title to them is held by the Federal Reserve, and your legal "possessionary right" can be abdicated any time the Federal Reserve wants.

There is no collateral backing them, no tangibles, or any other equitable substance. All title and interest has been pledged, hypothicated, transferred, leveraged, transformed, and securitized as debt, as these debt instruments move through commerce. Any bonds, indemnities, securities, indentures, CUSIP's or stock certificates created against these instruments are held by Maiden Lane LLC and are only redeemable by the Federal Reserve.

WE OWN NOTHING!! We need to let go of the illusion that we have assets and ownership of anything. We have possessionary rights as long as we remain good little slaves and pay the freight to be part of the statutory debt system, through payments of taxes, fees, permits, dues, bills, citation, licenses, interest, mortgages, and mitigation.

All you get is a certificate which shows you are a good slave and have possessionary rights to remain on the plantation as an indentured servant, provided you follow all the rules, regulations, codes, statutes, citations, obligations and Pay and Pay and Pay and Pay, without complaining.

All energy is being vamped and sent upstream to the globalist vampires, and YOU and I fully agreed to adhesion, by contract and by acquiescence to the presumptive declarations of these elite, the original "trusts" they set up, which have never been rebutted.

Be honest with yourself. The original Cestui Que Vie trusts of 1666 have never been rebutted. The people of planet earth are happy to be slaves, are fully indentured, do not want to be emancipated, will rebuke you and torture you should you even "think" that you want to jump the fence and run from the plantation. Your fellow slaves will pull you down from the fence and beat you senseless should you try.

Only a handful over the last several centuries have fully embraced their power and rebuked the trusts and ascended into consciousness and self determination, accessing the full power of their being.

So Alex Jones and Max Keiser are completely wrong, period.

marry someone in china ... they love entertainment and have failed miserable in english ... so they do it as long as you can be a good entertainer .. they really don't want to learn the language ... but new culture and a guy with a guitar turns them on ,... so you can make a lot .. when the USD gets down to minus 20 ... you can do some serious negotiation for the property rights of USA

jim

mosquito
7th June 2013, 10:41
"Rape" our bank accounts ? A strange and disturbing choice of words

.....and have failed miserable in english ...

The pot calling the kettle black, leaping up and down on a stage and shouting through a megaphone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lifebringer
7th June 2013, 11:13
I think they are gonna rape Greenspan, Bush Family, Clintons, Rockerfella, Rothchilds, Goldmann Sachs, Morgan and others. Since they pillaged everyone in the worlds.

Karma, they did it illegally, we prove what they stole over the century, and get it back if they don't cease. They were given the opportunity the last 6 years to cease all theft. They did not listen, ergo, the reaping what they sowed.

jiminii
7th June 2013, 11:32
"Rape" our bank accounts ? A strange and disturbing choice of words

.....and have failed miserable in english ...

The pot calling the kettle black, leaping up and down on a stage and shouting through a megaphone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say something funny ... lighten up the place

jim

Prodigal Son
7th June 2013, 11:55
I've been attacking the bankers relentlessly on facebook, twitter, linkedin, myspace, various forums... it's an all-out assault on us, and we need to turn the tables.

I just posted this on facebook:

Did you know that the dollars you have in the bank and in your pocket don't belong to you? Did you know they were printed as debt and not assets? Did you know that they belong to the Federal Reserve, a private corporation of greedy warmongering criminals, and you are merely borrowing them at interest? Did you know that they can take their dollars away from you anytime they feel like it? They did it in Cyprus, they will do it to you. They're coming for their fake fiat money.

The other day I came across this fantastic article that I think is probably the most comprehensive and easiest to understand that I've ever seen... the first part is about the Bank Of International Settlements, the Central Bankers' Central Bank.... the epicenter of the entire scam. Be sure to keep scrolling, about a third of the way down the main article starts, which really explains the banking history of this country in depth. I never knew about the King George Currency Act of 1764... it appears to be the main reason the revolutionary was was fought.

"The refusal of King George 3rd to allow the colonies to operate an honest money system, which freed the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, was probably the prime cause of the revolution." -- Benjamin Franklin

All Wars Are Banker Wars (http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_1.html)

The main article is also here:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/allwarsarebankerwars.php

Starting in 1913, public schools stopped teaching about King George's Currency Act, which ordered the American colonies to conduct business only using bank notes borrowed at interest from the Bank of England, and since then American students are taught that the revolution was about Tea Parties and Stamp Acts, lest the more clever students wonder how we ended up back in the same banking system that led to the first revolution.

Lifebringer
7th June 2013, 12:10
Chinese rep from Brookings Institute discussing US China relations for future on C-Span.org. Very good that they demand the corruption out of the system to enable trust in what they own. Good to know. It's on now.

eric charles
7th June 2013, 14:58
They already are raping our bank accounts , with these outrageous user fees , 20$ a month it costs me to park my money there . Plus with the 0.25% interest rate they offer on our savings accounts ,and they in turn offer loans at anywhere from 8% to 15% . totally absurd . On top of that they are lending the money we park there to other people and collect the $ that we lend them .

the only reason I even have a bank account is to cash my paychecks that's it that's all , I have no loans , no debt , I have only one credit card , with a 500$ credit limit w/0$ balance , for in case of emergency only , not for thrift spending f*ck that cuz i dont do that .
Live within your means , and have responsibility , and you will get ahead I assure you . Its tough but you can do it

TargeT
7th June 2013, 15:02
I store my wealth in debt, physical items, family and knowledge...

Rape away! can't get blood from a rock.

if they take the pocket change I leave in the bank I won't mind too much.