PDA

View Full Version : The core situation of earth by Rachel - Bases 25 part two

Limor Wolf
8th June 2013, 11:07
This new interview by Ammach, which undoubtedly will lead to various and sundry remarks and thoughts, is not only a personal story told by Rachel as it may seem at first hearing , but it is also a signpost to the new phase we are entering in this earth saga, where the true forces we have to deal with are being revealed to us.

Watching this interview may not be easy and requiers an open mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx7bSeD5bQ

:)

Love to all,

Limor

Padmé
8th June 2013, 12:34
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

WhiteFeather
8th June 2013, 12:35
I watched the first 18 minutes of this video. If true......This is sick! To say the least. As i believe there is a dark force utilizing this nano technology as well. It is to my intuitiveness that The Chemtrails are laced with this intelligence she speaks of. I started a thread on this several days ago. I will finish the video later. Thanks Limor for sharing.

Here is the thread. Watch the video when you can. It compliments this thread IMHO. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59617-Nano-Forming-Planet-Earth

Peace

W.f.

johnf
8th June 2013, 13:24
Is there a part one I can watch first?

parcival
8th June 2013, 14:38
Limor,
Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. Rachel confirms so much of my research...fantastic interview.

sincerely...parcival

johnf
8th June 2013, 14:44
I geuss part one kept on crashing so this is all there is.

Star Tsar
8th June 2013, 14:48

I don't believe so the uploaders (Miles's) note on youtube states "Part Two first is loaded as Part One has been repeatedly crashed and corrupted for 7 days".

Limor Wolf
8th June 2013, 16:40

I don't believe so the uploaders (Miles's) note on youtube states "Part Two first is loaded as Part One has been repeatedly crashed and corrupted for 7 days".

Which may give all the more reason to believe that there is quite a lot in what she says. A picture of the world begins to form from all those interviews and it might not be a 'Pretty in pink' with Moly Ringwald, but this is what we are here for. There are demonic enteties and archons, which are physical as well as dimensional beings and they contaminate this planet and use it's inhbitants for their own needs. They are completely lost in oblivion and all we can do is pray that they will recieve the help that they need.

But in the meantime it is our right and our moral obligation to take this place forward with higher frequencies and out from their calamitous hands, there are ways that we can go on and develop our own 'humanity' and not go with this robotic society agenda that will be no good for the people, the planet, the galaxy and possibly beyond. Our true free will can only be excercised when we are aware to all the players and all the manipulations, this is not an easy task, it is also not always seen or recognised right away, but it is here, playing it's manipulations on us and trying to detrmind the end of the movie, the solution is in us - the viewers and participants, to do what we can to help this process of liberation by making an efort to have a very good understanding of the real and quite convoluted plot, and then by doing what we can to clean our bodies and environment and 'spray' it with the higher frequencies of true love and integrity.

Whitefeather, I hope that you will be able to at least watch what 'Rachel' says towards the end (from 42:00), Like Padme said, her final message is "one that we should truly be holding on to and applying to our lives."

WhiteFeather
8th June 2013, 16:50
Listening to it know. Limor when you get the chance give this a gander and an open ear.
Sofia Smallstorm - may connect some dots here with Rachel's perspective on AI.

Peace

W.f.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQHK5Q7uP4o

Limor Wolf
8th June 2013, 16:59
Yes, I will, As soon as I can. Thank you Whitefeather ~

WhiteFeather
8th June 2013, 17:07
Just a note here. Rachel speaks of how this intelligence thrives in an acidic body. Alkaline body seems to detox this AI thingy. Raising your PH is considered in doing so to detox from this.

If i may......Im a vegetarian and have a decent PH level. I also drink water with a high PH level, such as Fiji Water. There are other waters sold in health food stores that also contain a high PH. Poland Spring is acidic and is garbage IMO. Meats can make our body acidic. Sometimes i ingest a small amount of baking soda during the week with my water as well. As this raises PH as well as Organic Fruits Vegetables and Nuts.

Great Video so far.

Limor Wolf
8th June 2013, 17:37
Just a note here. Rachel speaks of how this intelligence thrives in an acidic body. Alkaline body seems to detox this AI thingy. Raising your PH is considered in doing so to detox from this.

If i may......Im a vegetarian and have a decent PH level. I also drink water with a high PH level, such as Fiji Water. There are other waters sold in health food stores that also contain a high PH. Poland Spring is acidic and is garbage IMO. Meats can make our body acidic. Sometimes i ingest a small amount of baking soda during the week with my water as well. As this raises PH as well as Organic Fruits Vegetables and Nuts.

Great Video so far.

Whitefeather, yes, alkaline body is not a nourishing environment for the archons and the like, so this is one front that we can win in.

In synchronisation with this interview, Today I recieved some good advice from someone who has a very broad understanding and knowledge on this matter, he said that we should drink distilled water and Alkalize our body with greens like barley and wheat grass and with iodine that removes particulates, toxins and heavy metals from the body. Omega fatty acids also has their purpose, and most importantly -

"We all should have a dream which we can crystallize into a vision, no matter how idealistic, romantic, utopian etc. We all must BELIEVE in a better future for this planet and all the life forms on it. Without faith and belief in a better future without these negative archontic forces there is no point in even trying.."

I am now listening to Sofia Smallstorm

Mercedes
8th June 2013, 17:57
In the minute 19:54 she speaks of looking in the mirror and seeing that her eyes were all black, it really sounded like she was turning into one of those strange black eyed children that seem to visit some people or try to get in their cars. It's scary allright.

Flash
8th June 2013, 18:09
I personally would like to know how the black goo is related to reptilians and mantids and those taking in energies. Are they themselves taken over by it, are they the carriers, are they the black goo in different shapes. In fact, are they themselves in danger if this black goo takes over this universe?

If love, which humans are able to produce or link to, is the savior and that reptiles and mantids cannot produce it, but are caught with the goo system, wouldn't it be true that human are therefore absolutely necessary even for reptiles and dracs in order to survive, and this - humans being the key - at a much higher level than just plain body/energetic survival? this would make transforming human into robots counter productive for everyone, including the habitual negatives. Just a thought.

I remember Onyxnight on the Avalon forum who was mentioning that the upper echelon of this universe have encountered a problem so vast and so dangerous that it would make our dracos look like the simple neighbourhood bullies easy to deal with. And that upper universe echelon were working on this right now. Ties in with that Rachel video.

Very interesting videos.

WhiteFeather
8th June 2013, 18:13
Watched it completely Limor. Great Video. Yes Love is indeed the answer. We can fix it with love and awareness. Together we can send back the negative energy to wherest it came from, and level the playing field again. And Let us remember our mission of soul contract. To protect this great planet and universe. Enclosed is a picture of the green heart chakra Limor. Hope you all like ;)

All is Love..........

W.f.

http://www.norahastrologer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/heartchakra.jpg

WhiteFeather
8th June 2013, 18:26
Limor sorry, here's the Sofia Smallstorm video. I posted the wrong video by accident. That was also a good video i posted as well by Kerry above, but the audio was interrupted sporadically.

Sofia Smallstorm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzW5Kb8u0Og

ThePythonicCow
8th June 2013, 18:30
In synchronisation with this interview, Today I recieved some good advice from someone who has a very broad understanding and knowledge on this matter, he said that we should drink distilled water and Alkalize our body with greens like barley and wheat grass and ...
For those of us who turn up our noses at veggies and greens, I think that it is (well, hope that it is) also possible to re-alkalize our water by adding back in various well chosen minerals, after distilling it.

gripreaper
8th June 2013, 18:45
In synchronisation with this interview, Today I recieved some good advice from someone who has a very broad understanding and knowledge on this matter, he said that we should drink distilled water and Alkalize our body with greens like barley and wheat grass and ...
For those of us who turn up our noses at veggies and greens, I think that it is (well, hope that it is) also possible to re-alkalize our water by adding back in various well chosen minerals, after distilling it.

I drink nothing but distilled water and get my minerals from raw organic fruits and vegetables, which I juice. I'm adverse to steaming them and eating them that way. I take the Dr Schuessler's mineral salts too.

Roisin
8th June 2013, 19:14
Very interesting and informative video including those comments in this thread! I certainly can relate to a lot of what's being said here. Thanks Limor for posting that interview and will watch it over again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Finefeather
8th June 2013, 20:02

I drink nothing but distilled water and get my minerals from raw organic fruits and vegetables, which I juice. I'm adverse to steaming them and eating them that way. I take the Dr Schuessler's mineral salts too.
This sounds a little strange to me. Distilled water, sure is good for detox, but generally it is not good for normal use. All the expensive minerals you buy and consume are just been sucked up by the distilled water and you just pee it out. I can understand the logic if you do not have access to clean water but there are some very good filters these days to take care of that. I use filtered water only to get rid of chlorine and pathogens.

I found this article which might be of interest:
http://www.mercola.com/article/water/distilled_water_2.htm

Take care
Ray

noprophet
8th June 2013, 20:04
Listening to this, about the black goo, makes me think the movie "John Dies at the End" was about all this.
Vy83MPk7Wpg

Insane amount of symbolism in it.

ghostrider
9th June 2013, 03:23
I have a peticular marker I look for in mind control victims, everyone of them has this one thing in common... this lady has it... It's my opinion she has been mind controlled at some point... who knows what information has been planted ... it's clear she believes her reality ... I get the vibe she has been through hell and back...this presence she talks about at the begining , thats the shadow people ... yes they are EVIL ... you can beat them with light , and raising your vibrations, basically loving all people and caring for others before caring for yourself, the shadow people's main weapon is making people be selfish, thus feeding on your energy ...ha ha they are messing with me, the vid started the audio is playing and the screen went black and error vid is unavaiable but I'm still hearing the audio... you shadow people are not hidden anymore... we are on to you... WE will fight YOU... I LOVE EVERYONE... SALAMOE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ... SALMOME...

turiya
9th June 2013, 04:51
http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/rachel_1.png (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx7bSeD5bQ#t=42m52s)

Her body language, the emotional frequency that she projects in her voice... She is obviously not very relaxed with herself at all, very unsettled, the mind is wound up too tight, imo. Seems to me, she should seriously consider taking her own advice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx7bSeD5bQ#t=42m52s).

That is what I am picking up on...
turiya :cool:

Cristian
9th June 2013, 06:40
Hey turiya ....maybe she can't be "very relaxed" when discussing such topics and recounting disturbing memories . I am convinced her experiences happened the way she describes them.

turiya
9th June 2013, 12:53
Hey turiya ....maybe she can't be "very relaxed" when discussing such topics and recounting disturbing memories . I am convinced her experiences happened the way she describes them.

I am not saying that her experiences were not real for her... nightmares are also real for the one that finds themselves having one. One only becomes more "relaxed" after waking up - upon the realization that it was but only a nightmare...

Reliving the trauma & venting emotional disturbances is part of the process of becoming clean & clear of them, imo... the video is showing that she is working through this process.

She has suggested meditation. Meditation will certainly help people in creating a distance between an emotional disturbing experience & that which has witnessed the event. Just saying, she knows what she has to do...

...It is only through the illusory that the real can be known...

turiya.. :cool:

tnkayaker
9th June 2013, 17:37
I watched the first 18 minutes of this video. If true......This is sick! To say the least. As i believe there is a dark force utilizing this nano technology as well. It is to my intuitiveness that The Chemtrails are laced with this intelligence she speaks of. I started a thread on this several days ago. I will finish the video later. Thanks Limor for sharing.

Here is the thread. Watch the video when you can. It compliments this thread IMHO. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59617-Nano-Forming-Planet-Earth

Peace

W.f. ..i took this a week ago in knoxville,tn, i know not much spraying goes on in the less populated areas in the farming areas here but this ch em tral is huge and discusting to say the least,21667

Limor Wolf
9th June 2013, 18:53
Originally posted by turiya: " Reliving the trauma & venting emotional disturbances is part of the process of becoming clean & clear "

This is not something that stopped, but a long continuing life she apparently needs to deal with. It is something that one who had not passed these types of experiences may find it pretty difficult to understand (undestandably so)

turiya
10th June 2013, 03:30
Everyone from childhood has been traumatized to one degree or other. No one is an exception to this. This is really how dis-eases are passed on from one generation to the next. Simply denying the fact, does not make it not so. Looking into oneself, if one can stand the pain & discomfort of what is seen there, and one can confirm this for themselves. Coming emotionally clean of the situation may be difficult, but not an impossible task. Life's experiences is how we learn & how we grow. No pain - no gain. The choice of what we choose to experience is decided prior to birth. We are all in this together, regardless of what one thinks s/he is seeing from the outside of another. Choosing what to experience, is a 'freedom of choice'... with a clouded mind, who can really see the entire picture? ... What can truthfully be said of the real choices that an individual had made for himself, for herself? Evolution of consciousness is the bottom line. Why else would anybody have chosen to manifest now & here - especially during this historic Earth moment. Looking at others from the outside can be considered a superficial form of, and use of, one's witnessing consciousness, as the arrow is pointed outwardly, not inward. I submit, pointing fingers outwardly is an unproductive endeavor.

...there are seven types of dreams and seven types of realities.
They penetrate one another. Because of this, there is much confusion.

turiya :cool:

provolon
10th June 2013, 20:18
WOW long time since I didn't hear new info.. wow...

Love to us all in Earth... so sad all the info... and seems true

Delight
19th November 2013, 21:22
Sofia Smallstorm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzW5Kb8u0Og

I wanted to bump this video. Sofia Smallstorm is very smart IMO.
Here is a segment on radiation
From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life PART 2

18IepieChOU

linksplatinum
25th October 2014, 23:00
This is rather strange stuff that is being discussed here. Oh and btw, I'm not sure if this has been posted before, if so apologies. I checked the search bar and nothing was noted about Super-Soldier "Rachel" before...

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2014/10/super-soldier-rachel-underground-labs.html?m=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx7bSeD5bQ
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2014
Super-Soldier "Rachel" - Underground Labs, Shape Shifting Queen, Spiritual Battles & Energy Manipulation

The Super Soldier Summit continues with Super-Soldier "Rachel", not her real name. She claims to be a test tube baby, manufactured in the underground labs. She is a raw food diet vegetarian, and does not do any form of drug abuse or self harming recreational drugs.

Her telepathic and empathic nature is not dis-similar to the British Sentient Fluid witness Alistair in the Bases 18/ Ammach interviews.

She is Extremely Telepathic. During her remarks about the black goo, she actually accessed parts of my mind during the interview.

Off camera remarks in Part 3, refer to the Diamond Spider Battles in the Arctic, where she repeatedly mentioned how hard it is to kill these giant 12ft Diamond Spiders. Something James Casbolt mentioned in Bases 23.

It was one of these giant Diamond Spiders, I encountered at the rear of SKY NEWS, West London, when it appeared via a "portal" which I had monitored there for 15 years.

She is extremely telepathic, and states clearly she is a survivor of many of the horrors of these bases, where caged children are connected to a system, most of whom die. Her message is that of survival. Injected with the Black Goo, surviving a Shape Shifting Queen Elesiebath II, who she claims became a Draco Raptor, and devours a person strapped on an alter right above her.

Her message has many vital issues and data sets. Note the 3 ridges on her brow. In every respect a sensitive, empathic and beautiful young woman, with an important message, for us all, if we are to survive.

Note these are claims, and that is all.

linksplatinum
25th October 2014, 23:23
I have added parts 1, 3, and 4 to go along with this series...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgFQ6w8KToU
Erin Green Hicks, a Rothschild-Sinclair, describes some of her family's issues, at the Super Soldier Summit, in Las Vegas.
Erin has Super Soldier characteristics, which is described further in Part 2 and Part 3
First section of Bases 25 at the Super Soldier Summit, produced by Lorien Fenton
This is either vitally important information, or dis information, and we need to ask for more evidence, as with all the Base material, its witness statements for the researcher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7U8bT3FSa0
Bases25 part 1 continues with Miesha Johnston's family history, in Magic, and her forced involvement in the Monarch mind control and sex slave Program. Miesha and I go back 20 years with Bill Uhouse, and a British investigator Ray Wardle, who caught Hybrids Humans on his Casino security cameras, which are referred to.
This deals with the Monarch Mind Control and sex slave program, and how family's are forced to contribute to, at pain of the ENTIRE family being killed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH_2QSBwlxQ
The Super Soldier Summit alleged MILAB abduction event continues, with the Exclusive First EVER!!! Interview with a Man In Black, or MIB.
Jay Collins asked Miles (now in West London) for a Skype Disclosure on the infamous Men In Black. Part of Bases 25.

Fantasy or fiction.. or the real deal. With disturbing and graphic descriptions, and Miles himself now in the frame as One Of The Super Soldiers. Taken to Area 51, 100miles north eats of Las Vegas, and a little post event visit with John Lear and Octoform (EIGHT LEGs) creatures on the moon (Off camera and not recorded.. its called PRIVATE)
John described how 2 of his grand children were recently taken to the Moon, and exposed to these 8 legged Mantis creatures.
This and more... see Part 4.

See Kerry Cassidy and Project Camelt and James Rink for further detailed interviews on this Super Soldier Summit mass MILAB event with 18 people taken for the Trip Seats (See Bases ONE 2010)
Once again this is RAW data, and for Research Only and Cannot be Verified... unless you know someone who can......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMfBwVjroq4
We talk to some of the super soldiers, and meet Tyler Clark, who reveals the "New Area 51", a holgraphiclly protected base in the mountains in Washington State, at Devils Gulch. Tyler has RV'd and actually walked up to the base permitter, and seen the "Spherical drone" devices, which are almost invisible. (is there a base there at all?!)
Allegedly protected using sophisticated projection technology, he shows using some Google images some aspects of the devices at the base. (The resolution is too low to see thing properly on this video)
See other reports by Project Camelot and data by James Rink, including the infamous alleged MILAB event.
Max Spiers is another "Brit" and has a similar background to James Casbolt.

Finally an NSA document from James Casbolt relating to the Nelson base in Canada, and Project Ibis.
Some snaps from the girls, Haley Casbolt,Eva Moore, Sarah Adams and Max, in Las Vegas included!

Another drama, or fact, smoke and mirrors, dillusion, illusion what is really going here!?
See Bases 26 for a related, and important feature. Apology for Tyler's audio, his neck tag kept brushing the mic.

DeDukshyn
25th October 2014, 23:28
Been posted a few times here already, but very interesting .. .thanks for the repost.

Perhaps a thread merge may be in order to bump the original threads?

Cardillac
26th October 2014, 00:19
although I don't yet have to time to read/investigate all of this, all I can say is: Benjamin Fulford's stated in his last report (last week) he thinks there's an unknown force controlling geopolitics/the world (gosh!- could David Icke actually be onto something?)-

now maybe I've missed something somewhere but it seems most of the links at least previously known to me sourcing Fulford since then seem to have disappeared-

look, folks, I know Fulford is a highly controversial entity and I myself have many problems with his expoundings but I find it rather strange that since his last week's posting many seemed to have erased him completely-

I apologize profusely for being slightly off-topic but am "just wondering"-

anyway, all of us on this forum know that everything is interconnected (otherwise we wouldn't be here)-

please stay well all-

Larry

ThePythonicCow
26th October 2014, 00:26
This is rather strange stuff that is being discussed here. Oh and btw, I'm not sure if this has been posted before, if so apologies. I checked the search bar and nothing was noted about Super-Soldier "Rachel" before...

Been posted a few times here already, but very interesting .. .thanks for the repost.

Perhaps a thread merge may be in order to bump the original threads?

Searching for the 11 digit Youtube video code "ohx7bSeD5bQ" immediately returns at least three threads with this video, two of them more or less devoted to it.

Frequent posters of youtube videos should learn this technique of searching for the 11 digit youtube video id ... it is quite useful.

Also note that material posted from prior years is quite likely to duplicate earlier posts.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Searching for the 11 digit Youtube video code "ohx7bSeD5bQ" immediately returns at least three threads with this video, two of them more or less devoted to it.
I have merged this latest thread of that interview of Rachel with an earlier thread on the same interview.

GoodETxSG
28th October 2014, 05:00
Interesting info coming from sophia, absolutely freaks me out that she was injected w/this "AI" based black goo...