PDA

View Full Version : Please Share your Big Picture

Bubu
10th June 2013, 00:07
The current events seem to point to a worldwide economic collapse. Folks like David Icke, Alex Jones , Michael Tillinger and others seems so sure of this. However, this is not an absolute proof that the cabal is losing control. This occurrence could very well be what they wanted, to create a worldwide Problem so that they can offer a solution in the form of one world government. A number of people had return to farm; permaculture; aquaphonics etc. I myself was once convinced that this is the solution. But I realize that this can never be if we allow the cabal to rule because they will simply make absurd laws (does not matter to them) to prevent us from producing our foods from our garden. To them it is either they take control of us or vanish us.

WW3 is also an option for they do not care about anyone or any country. They sure have their hiding place. All they have to maintain is a very small group of ultra-loyal soldiers that will operate their mass destruction machines. I have notice over the past twenty years that they have recruited from our country a number of people to be employed in the US navy. This could be part of an strategy to create a small group of soldier that is loyal to no one country but to them. Their war facilities under the guise of US war facilities are also scattered around the globe. This all being said I concluded that the only solution to free humanity from slavery is to take control of all the US (theirs) war facilities from them.

On this site I also came across Breatharianism.- No need for food and a mind so powerful. Could this be the only solution left for the human family?

Please Share your the Big Picture, This is certainly what most people wants to establish in their minds.

Earthlink
10th June 2013, 01:19
I've written so much over the years, I'm actually looking for ways now to be like Lao Tzu. Say much, few words. As few words as is humanly possible, is my vote.

Just some food for thought. A heightened sense of urgency does exist on both sides of this, and for reason. The people are watching their world die, and they now want back more control of things in their own lives they had previously relegated to others. Happy to do so, likely, however the last 20 years does not point to 20 more, so, they are mobilizing to change these as of prior seemingly un-changeable things. This is why many people refer to this as an awakening, and this in turn is causing the ruling class to want to mobilize now, and quickly, as well. This is all happening in plain view.

So, let me just tell you a little of my youth. I was born near the capital city of Canada, Ottawa. That proximity brought me to several events in the city with my parents and siblings. It was either the Queen of England or some other member of a royal family, paying a visit on some occasion. People, pageantry, parades. Pure fun for all involved was my take, and my childhood memories of people and their leader being together are actually all pleasant memories. There's absolutely nothing wrong with people having and respecting a leader. I think most people would go along with this. Yes, people will have a problem if they find out their leader is doing horrible things, and I think that that is just something that that leader is gong to have to remedy in their own way, even if that is the age old "pass the sceptre". Turning our ship to any heading out there is also a possibility, since the one who holds the sceptre also instructs the helmsman, and the people will follow a good leader, of this I have no doubts.

So, just look at the history of the media, to find where our ships' course has been so haphazardly directed. From newsprint to newsprint and radio to newsprint radio and television. Then add in sitcoms, movies and magazines. That entire section where the "smoke and mirrors" form of leading people, as opposed to just working with them, just excelled technologically. With blockbuster movie making capabilities, it has likely even influenced some of what are supposed to be its' creators into thinking that things that are not real are real.

In any event, working things out together is my vote. Not to sound like a hypnotized puppy or anything, I really do believe that our ship can go anywhere.

Bubu
10th June 2013, 01:36
I really do believe that our ship can go anywhere.

Thanks eartlink, I got it that if we allow them to take the ship where they want it too. We will be losers,,,Again. My concern actually is how we human family can bring the ship where we want it to be.

spiritguide
10th June 2013, 02:06
The big picture for this person is to it's personal environment, internal and external held safe from all negative influences. One guidence from childhood was to MYOB and respect others and their belongings. Speak truth through valor and fear not the outcome. The mission for me on this plane will be over when it is and there will be no regrets held for the attempts made to help make it a better experience for others and myself. The evil will be cast upon itself!

Peace be with you!

ghostrider
10th June 2013, 02:46
There are two paths, the choice we make as a whole will determine the outcome, the ptb will be defeated the world will change for the better, we join the ET community and live rightly... or ... history repeats , humanity is extinct , only this time instead of the seeding of earth again, earth becomes a sun and the new human race lives on jupiter and it's moons ...

Bubu
10th June 2013, 02:58
The big picture for this person is to it's personal environment,

Thanks Spirit Guide, To me however personal is not I But WE.

Youniverse
10th June 2013, 02:59
The current events seem to point to a worldwide economic collapse. Folks like David Icke, Alex Jones , Michael Tillinger and others seems so sure of this. However, this is not an absolute proof that the cabal is losing control. This occurrence could very well be what they wanted, to create a worldwide Problem so that they can offer a solution in the form of one world government. A number of people had return to farm; permaculture; aquaphonics etc. I myself was once convinced that this is the solution. But I realize that this can never be if we allow the cabal to rule because they will simply make absurd laws (does not matter to them) to prevent us from producing our foods from our garden. To them it is either they take control of us or vanish us.

WW3 is also an option for they do not care about anyone or any country. They sure have their hiding place. All they have to maintain is a very small group of ultra-loyal soldiers that will operate their mass destruction machines. I have notice over the past twenty years that they have recruited from our country a number of people to be employed in the US navy. This could be part of an strategy to create a small group of soldier that is loyal to no one country but to them. Their war facilities under the guise of US war facilities are also scattered around the globe. This all being said I concluded that the only solution to free humanity from slavery is to take control of all the US (theirs) war facilities from them.

On this site I also came across Breatharianism.- No need for food and a mind so powerful. Could this be the only solution left for the human family?

Please Share your the Big Picture, This is certainly what most people wants to establish in their minds.

We must transcend the world of form or get lost in it. When we look to the world for answers or solutions we only find limits. Believing in a threat to all mankind by some overseers has been around for much longer than this generation of humans. Believing so strongly in this mental concept of 'Illuminati' reduces them to something other(actually less than) than human. They are human beings governed by the ego. However, when you cease to operate through the ego you are in a state of Being infinitely more powerful than anyone that chooses the reality of the ego. In your natural state of Being you are much more intelligent than you would be under the spell of the ego. Synchronicities, harmony, answers, solutions, etc. all flow to you much more easily. People become more helpful and co-operative and you feel that anything is possible. You cannot fight the those driven by ego and win because it would just be more ego(in you). When it's ego vs. ego, ego always wins. One side may appear to be the winner and the other the loser, but they are both ulitmately 'losers' because they are both dysfunctional which leads to suffering.

So the big picture is not to create more war, more dysfunction by struggling to overcome some imagined opponent. It is to connect with the real you(consciousness itself) and leave the rulers behind.

Freed Fox
10th June 2013, 03:06
Find yourself, be yourself, own yourself.

One day we will leave this world behind, with all its problems, dramas, and politics. Ours is to focus within, to that which is our only true domain... that which persists beyond the physical death.

Vitalux
10th June 2013, 03:07
The Big Picture

Is when you awaken from the dream.

http://gchimani1964.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/553245_488677717850052_1623723466_n.jpg?w=584&h=434

Youniverse
10th June 2013, 03:26
The Big Picture

Is when you awaken from the dream.

http://gchimani1964.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/553245_488677717850052_1623723466_n.jpg?w=584&h=434

Yes the Aborigines of Australia were spot on with that one. They understood that the world we tend to think of as 'the real world' is illusion. When we rest in our true Being, it is easy to see what leads to enslavement and suffering, and what leads to liberation.

novus
10th June 2013, 03:34
At some point in the near future, Man will be left alone... no longer suppressed and squashed by the powers that be. Man will be free to pursue his dreams and ambitions, unrestrained. At which point man will become something much more than Man. It will be the end of all sorrow, death, and misery. and the beginning of all happiness and immortality.

bodhii71
10th June 2013, 03:35
The most significant thing one can do, at any point in history is to wake from the dream while still being alive (i.e. awaken to one's own awareness, enlightenment, call it what you will).

Who are you?

To awaken to this I think gives more of a chance for others to also awaken. En mass enlightenment may be on the horizon.

Those who control others would fear this more than anything, you cannot threaten a being who is aware, awake to their true nature.

With that expanded understanding, a enlightened being understands that to give attention and thought to an idea is what gives it power, could be why were are constantly being bombarded with negative aspects, I'm pretty sure of this.

I also believe more people are waking( not in the trivial sense) and TPTW are forced to up the ante, or vice versa, not sure which, but I think it true never the less.

I just read that in New York they want to make it a felony to ANNOY a policeman... that is a very, very bad precedent and outlandish. It is becoming more and more difficult to sit idly by... meanwhile police are literary getting away with murder.

It's a distraction, and probably won't go through, but it seems to illustrate the idea. Or Obama stating if you don't trust the government then we are going to have problems... meanwhile they ignore the will of the people over and over, creating 1984 before our eyes.

They are out to distract hearts and minds.

I think the only thing that might save us is sustained MASS Non compliance, and they expect that as well. IDK, it just feels like a tired out chess game and needs to end, LOL.

Youniverse
10th June 2013, 03:55
When I was caught up in the grip of the ego, I felt that heaviness and weariness about all of this. Now it does not bother me. Let them play their futile games. We can accept what is happening, and at the same time make changes. When it comes to who we really are, we are all the same. Outwardly we may have differences but inwardly there is complete harmony. The so-called Illuminati are no better, no less than you or I. They too emerged from that eternal spark of consciousness, as you and I. They too will return to the same place of Being as you and I when we are all done playing these games. This reality is like a video game where they chose to be the bad guy so we could experience what it's like to be the good guy. When we leave these dense bodies, where there is no difference in power between each entity, we'll look at each other and say "well that was fun!". When we all 'get over the world' we will find that we can transform it into anything we want.

Bubu
10th June 2013, 04:00
Good points Youniverse, That is if you you look at self in the context of mind and spirit. However we cannot deny the fact that self also consist of a body and whatever affects the body affects the self. If we forget the body we deny the self its fullest expression in the 3D which in my understanding is consist of mind body and spirit.

Comments thus far had taken the tone of "what will be will be" in other words let the chosen do their crap.
Anyway I really appreciate your efforts in trying to enlighten me and of course the spectator.

wish there were more tones so that we may be able to produce a harmony of tones:cool::cool:

Bubu
10th June 2013, 04:23
Hello Naste.de.lumina. you mind if I borrow this.

From what I understand, both good and evil are extremes of the same energy.
If our (planet earth) existed only one polarity of this energy, which makes both of them, would require more time for our evolution, because the chances of experiencing would be reduced to 50%.
I imagine it should not be easy for a spirit that decided to try the evolution through the downside as the upside.
But these guys are important components of the game, it would not be possible for the spirits who have chosen to evolve the positive side, playing without opposites.
Now, at this point we find evil so unfair, cruel, unnecessary, but it is a fundamental part of our evolution, at least here in 3D.
So, the question is not like or dislike of evil, but understand why it is present and it is important part of the evolution of all.

From what I understand evil is there in order for the collective to learn how to rid itself of disease. Unless we learn to rid ourselves of disease we will never experience the full potential expression of self in the 3D and will never earn our place in the galactic 3D. I agree that the body may be the lowest form of self and it is wise not to immerse self in it. but physical is a valid form of expression and not just illusion as most would like to portray it. As for myself it is best to be positive and do something to be able to express self in all its forms than be positive and do nothing and look forward to that world where we are freed of the body. As long as we are here we can not deny the fact that the 3D affects self.

thanks for your comments I actually found some enlightenment and that is "not to immerse self in the 3D but also not to forget the 3D.

naste.de.lumina
10th June 2013, 04:49
Hello Naste.de.lumina. you mind if I borrow this.

From what I understand, both good and evil are extremes of the same energy.
If our (planet earth) existed only one polarity of this energy, which makes both of them, would require more time for our evolution, because the chances of experiencing would be reduced to 50%.
I imagine it should not be easy for a spirit that decided to try the evolution through the downside as the upside.
But these guys are important components of the game, it would not be possible for the spirits who have chosen to evolve the positive side, playing without opposites.
Now, at this point we find evil so unfair, cruel, unnecessary, but it is a fundamental part of our evolution, at least here in 3D.
So, the question is not like or dislike of evil, but understand why it is present and it is important part of the evolution of all.

From what I understand evil is there in order for the collective to learn how to rid itself of disease. Unless we learn to rid ourselves of disease we will never experience the full potential expression of self in the 3D and will never earn our place in the galactic 3D. I agree that the body may be the lowest form of self and it is wise not to immerse self in it. but physical is a valid form of expression and not just illusion as most would like to portray it. As for myself it is best to be positive and do something to be able to express self in all its forms than be positive and do nothing and look forward to that world where we are freed of the body. As long as we are here we can not deny the fact that the 3D affects self.

thanks for your comments I actually found some enlightenment and that is "not to immerse self in the 3D but also not to forget the 3D.

Friendly nature.
I believe you put this point very well.
The phase of the game at this point for us, is in 3D.
The challenges of being embodied as play are what will provide us with new insights into the next phase of this game.
My understanding is that way.
I will mount the post on how I perceive the big picture and put it here.
Hugs.

Wind
10th June 2013, 04:53
Everything is spiritual and we are evolving, no one can stop it any longer. What happens on the external world doesn't really matter even though it feels very real. We all have our roles to play here, don't get distracted.

g7cylfQtkDg

Youniverse
10th June 2013, 04:54
Good points Youniverse, That is if you you look at self in the context of mind and spirit. However we cannot deny the fact that self also consist of a body and whatever affects the body affects the self. If we forget the body we deny the self its fullest expression in the 3D which in my understanding is consist of mind body and spirit.

Comments thus far had taken the tone of "what will be will be" in other words let the chosen do their crap.
Anyway I really appreciate your efforts in trying to enlighten me and of course the spectator.

wish there were more tones so that we may be able to produce a harmony of tones:cool::cool:

Hi and thanks! Of course, we should honour the body by taking care of it. I was not implying that we totally dismiss the body and the physical world. If we're interested in creating 'heaven on Earth,' we need to understand the underlying mechanisms that create dysfunction and suffering. When we become liberated, en masse, the Earth or world itself will be transformed, for we are inextricably linked to the state of the Earth as an outward expression of our inner reality. When our inner reality changes(actually we just shifted our attention to our true Being, our inner reality was always there, just obscured by layers upon layers of dysfunction) our outward forms of expression will radically shift as well.

Mandala
10th June 2013, 04:59
I can only tell you what I feel and am driven to do. I feel it is time to prepare. When I was pregnant, they called it nesting. An inherent feeling to plan and provide for a new baby. I have the same feeling now, but somewhat different. I felt compelled to order heritage seeds, recheck food supplies, tools, survival gear and review a plan. I can't tell you why, I just feel driven and urged to do this.

Bubu
10th June 2013, 05:44
I often encounter the subject of specie being recycled over and over in the 3D. Does anyone have a solid memory of how reincarnation works? Consider this thought we as a collective human species is reincarnated on the same planet over and over, unless we are able to move, as a species, on other 3D world in our 3D form. If we are not able to do so while the earth is still intact then we lose our vacation privileged on 3D earth, we then wait for earth to reincarnate itself and only by this time we are able to take our 3D vacation again. How would like to take your vacation over and over on the same planet with the same situation. This is only my imaginings my only claim is that it is as valid as yours. I am open to other imaginings as I do not consider this as absolute and encourage the collective to take the stand of openness for this is how we can expedite our awareness as specie.
Could it be that some has lost the hoped of taking this 3D world into higher standard, that they resign themselves into contemplating the self without the 3D. That would be of course too harsh for me to contemplate but it is a possibility, I’m really sorry, I had no bad intention whatsoever, it even took me sometime contemplating if it is worth posting, mine is to confront the issue in all its honesty. Ask ourselves what the real score is. Or is it that I lack awareness to even have a little grasp of what others are trying to convey.
Hi Novus
At some point in the near future, Man will be left alone... no longer suppressed and squashed by the powers that be. Man will be free to pursue his dreams and ambitions, unrestrained. At which point man will become something much more than Man. It will be the end of all sorrow, death, and misery. and the beginning of all happiness and immortality.

I agree. How nice of you to flash that picture of a perfect world. Thank you. That is an inevitable outcome of evolution. We must come to that sooner or later. But please be honest shall we wait for the benevolent aliens to make our reality or do you think it is the collective us who must create our own reality.

Now back to the big picture.
If we want to take this ship to where we want it to be then we better draw an accurate map of big picture first.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi Mandala,

I can only tell you what I feel and am driven to do. I feel it is time to prepare. When I was pregnant, they called it nesting. An inherent feeling to plan and provide for a new baby. I have the same feeling now, but somewhat different. I felt compelled to order heritage seeds, recheck food supplies, tools, survival gear and review a plan. I can't tell you why, I just feel driven and urged to do this.

That is what I call listening to inner self. thank you

naste.de.lumina
10th June 2013, 05:57
My friend.
I'm convinced that we all, consciously or not, we're here right now for a unique and a reason is not a simple coincidence.
I believe that this bottleneck energies and conduct that entails give us as individuals the option to choose clearly.
I understand that the negative is just so we can have the option to play the positive pole.
There would be no game without both possibilities.
I've said this in some post here in this forum, but I will repeat and I truly believe this:

'We came to this world to explore and learn.
It is a world full of great wisdom, but also of great suffering.
You have to endure suffering to embrace wisdom.
And the greatest risk of this operation is to consider the suffering any form of truth. The truth is in wisdom and not in suffering '.

Then defeat the Kabbalah or force called Matrix is ​​not the main goal for me, it represents the challenge that allows me to defeat my inner ghosts. I'm more afraid that my spirit is immortal who succumb and somehow be enslaved, than physically die in this life to confront tyranny represented by all types of Illuminat.
But notice that this fear does not cease to be a fear to be understood and overcome. I believe that these exceedances about ourselves are the tools that are to acquire to be able to participate in the next phase of the game.
So it's very much a matter of preparing for spiritual survival than physical.
I feel we are at a defining moment of this stage of the game's 3D Matrix
It is quite apparent that both sides are increasingly polarized. We see this clearly in the reactions are such that attempts to control the people, in all aspects, food, water, medicines, thoughts (media), surveillance over resources and financial transactions, etc..
On the other side are people who do not agree with these rules, are discovering the real manipulations that the opposite is used to determine the tactical exquema that is most favorable.
And are also finding their special powers such as their true mental abilities, his power in marriage, losing your fear to see how he is used to handling, etc..
Something this large before us and to be quite honest I hope that happens soon, after all, for millennia have been preparing for this moment.
This is a glorious time to be incarnated on earth.
I love this phrase below:

Freedom is very little. What I want does not have a name.
(Near to the Wild Heart)
Clarice Lispector

EDITED
-------
I wish to emphasize that I do not believe that we all have the same personal goals to overcome this singular moment.
Although we are all dealing with the same energy and paradigm, missions and objectives interiors are as diverse as the differences that make us human. Course objectives provide a similar correlation in the union of many people, but not necessarily imply the same action steps and interpretation of perspective to be implemented in 3D.

Peace, love and confidence.

Naste.

Laura Elina
10th June 2013, 10:37
I didn't come here to die for the revolution, I came here to live it (as long as I can). It took me a while to understand that I don't have to be in the avant-garde to be able to accomplish valuable things.

I have the uttermost respect for the ones who act like sappers and break through barriers sacrificing a lot in the process so it's easier for others to plant their roots and nurse them to grow stronger on soil that was not as steady before the "advance guard" ventured out there. There are too many to mention by name that have come forth and told their stories and certainly there are those we will never hear of, but their actions certainly will echo in the building blocks of our collective future.

From my point of view the picture looks brighter now.

We might make it to the galactic arena in the future on people's terms instead of terms that we never had a chance to take a look at. I don't believe it's anymore a question whether humanity will perish, but more of a question what percentage of it may perish in the coming decades and what direction their future will be taking, will it be a collective effort for building a future together that the people of Earth will be proud to sign their names under? Or will it be a guided future in the hands of few who will steer it for us?

I can't say I would know what the next move would be from their part, WW3? A "natural" disaster or a chain of disasters? Forced circumstances with Machiavellianism woven into the fabric of them. I am keeping my eyes and ears open, as well as my body and even more so my mind strong. Just in case I have to stand the ground (my own personal guard post lol) I have my roots growing in.

I would say though that internet is being used as a testing ground for future (not near future I'd say, not yet) purposes (the internet does connect a lot of people, it's fast and things can get out of control like wild fire with information, it is about war on information, hackers working for the government and against them etc... now imagine people being connected to each other without needing the help of technology, how do you control that?)

Whether the plans are to unleash the powers that humans are capable of (psychic) so they can be controlled and used for purposes we can only speculate of... Or in case that development in humans would happen anyway against their will (the controlling few), it can be hard to change the course of a river, the water flows where it wants to at times.

People talk of timelines. I'm living life so I can go to bed at night with a smile on my face, making choices in daily life that will make life easier for future generations, hopefully, balanced and sustainable way of life are the roots I'm trying to make stronger and guidelines I try to go by so the next wave of "sappers" don't have to sacrifice as much.

I feel there are two strong options, in my big picture I either see humans stepping into the space age as sovereign, aware and strong men (and women), a community to be taken seriously, or as controlled, unaware and weak, usable and easy to get rid of when not needed anymore. I like the first option quite a lot more than the second. And I do think the introduction of humans to the galactic game is in the plans.

Fred Steeves
10th June 2013, 10:57

That's right along the lines of my thinking Freed Fox. My "big picture" is actually very small.

Relentlessly stalk self understanding.

The better we understand ourselves, the better we understand the world we live in, and how to properly interact with it.

Gardener
10th June 2013, 12:04

That's right along the lines of my thinking Freed Fox. My "big picture" is actually very small.

Relentlessly stalk self understanding. (my highlight)

The better we understand ourselves, the better we understand the world we live in, and how to properly interact with it.

Here is where I stand too. This world is not here to be overcome, it is the collective mirror reflection from which we make the choice where to stear our boat. IMHO. Its good to have a 'big picture' an awareness which allows an individual to see the unseen, a lighthouse on the rocks.

DNA
10th June 2013, 12:36
We all have flaws.

My search for the truth culimnated in learning to stop fighting or trying to change some of our defining flaws.
Learn to live with your flaws and accept them as a part of yourself.

Unless you are a serious threat to your fellow man, then you should efn kill yourself.
Namaste :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDW_Hj2K0wo

jiminii
10th June 2013, 13:45
I didn't come here to die for the revolution, I came here to live it (as long as I can). It took me a while to understand that I don't have to be in the avant-garde to be able to accomplish valuable things.

I have the uttermost respect for the ones who act like sappers and break through barriers sacrificing a lot in the process so it's easier for others to plant their roots and nurse them to grow stronger on soil that was not as steady before the "advance guard" ventured out there. There are too many to mention by name that have come forth and told their stories and certainly there are those we will never hear of, but their actions certainly will echo in the building blocks of our collective future.

From my point of view the picture looks brighter now.

We might make it to the galactic arena in the future on people's terms instead of terms that we never had a chance to take a look at. I don't believe it's anymore a question whether humanity will perish, but more of a question what percentage of it may perish in the coming decades and what direction their future will be taking, will it be a collective effort for building a future together that the people of Earth will be proud to sign their names under? Or will it be a guided future in the hands of few who will steer it for us?

I can't say I would know what the next move would be from their part, WW3? A "natural" disaster or a chain of disasters? Forced circumstances with Machiavellianism woven into the fabric of them. I am keeping my eyes and ears open, as well as my body and even more so my mind strong. Just in case I have to stand the ground (my own personal guard post lol) I have my roots growing in.

I would say though that internet is being used as a testing ground for future (not near future I'd say, not yet) purposes (the internet does connect a lot of people, it's fast and things can get out of control like wild fire with information, it is about war on information, hackers working for the government and against them etc... now imagine people being connected to each other without needing the help of technology, how do you control that?)

Whether the plans are to unleash the powers that humans are capable of (psychic) so they can be controlled and used for purposes we can only speculate of... Or in case that development in humans would happen anyway against their will (the controlling few), it can be hard to change the course of a river, the water flows where it wants to at times.

People talk of timelines. I'm living life so I can go to bed at night with a smile on my face, making choices in daily life that will make life easier for future generations, hopefully, balanced and sustainable way of life are the roots I'm trying to make stronger and guidelines I try to go by so the next wave of "sappers" don't have to sacrifice as much.

I feel there are two strong options, in my big picture I either see humans stepping into the space age as sovereign, aware and strong men (and women), a community to be taken seriously, or as controlled, unaware and weak, usable and easy to get rid of when not needed anymore. I like the first option quite a lot more than the second. And I do think the introduction of humans to the galactic game is in the plans.

After I located many of my other timelines ... and these millions of timelines we created to come back to this time created out of Theta (the static the spirit itself) I understood part of what we were doing ... but the problem was the time factor ... when all these timelines I became aware of I was looking from the viewpoint of being created at this point in time .... but the picture was still not clear yet ... until I listened to alex collier september 2012 .. on internet radio and he said this time period we are in now has already happened ,,. and we are redoing it. this opened the door for me .. I saw everything .. we are here in this time to align more entheta (enturbulated thought) and return it back to theta which goes back to the collective .. and by doing so more entities will turn to the light .... now ... so many people are worried about this and that and how it will all go ... but I will give you a viewpoint I had when I learned about myself being created right out of source and sent here.... there is no memory system that can record pictures 25 a second ... this means there is nothing that can trap me to this planet ... the people being trapped are those who still have an automatic recording system ... this part of a spirit is the only part that the spirit carries from lifetime to lifetime ... it is the only part they can use to trigger anyone back into the implant stations to keep you prisoner on this planet ... what they do is attach some kind of beam to connect to this memory that is recorded in some king of physical universe MEST (matter energy space and time) .. and they use all kinds of tricks to trick you into the implant station ,.. like pull this MIND of anyone's into the implant station and makes the spirit think it is loosing it's mind and it follows this MIND into the implant station and they will KNOCK OUT the spirit and flood him full of garbage ... but they can only do this if we have an automatic recording system
if we are from the future which I think a lot are on this website ... we don't have this MIND ... so we can not be trapped between lifetimes again ... we are only here to help others ... and we have another body we are managing in the future ... these are our guides and they will make sure we are not trapped here ..

so this is a game ... the stakes are helping all of those we can to return to the light ... we are doing that ... so please keep it fun like a game .. and we will win ... make it serious and the game is much harder to play

jim

PS. the plans for this planet will be to make a base here where we can train and go out on missions and help all the other entities in the Galaxies to turn over to light ... this IS the game and you will say "why didn't they tell you this before we were sent here? ... well that is part of coming here .. to operate on this planet you will lose your memories when you come here .. with the hope that they will return to you in the future.

eric charles
10th June 2013, 14:26

Yes my friend .
I think it is coming down . All this NSA spying stuff is on every MSM news network in North America .
Perhaps maybe the smoke is blowing away and the mirrors shattered ?

johnf
10th June 2013, 14:58
For me it is hard to top Fred's goal.

My wording is to stalk the unfindable self, in the midst of whatever is happened in the bigger world.

My interest in going's on around here have increased this last week. There seem to be many reasons for that.

Those reasons help to create the apparent self that both comes into being and fades away in each moment.

Hopefully each new self will be better suited to react well to all the situations arsing around "it".

jf

deridan
10th June 2013, 17:53
nature you are the man, where superstitions would bind us, you say why
Jim, great insight, elegant model

in the interest of keeping the game the game... I post this
http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2013/06/02/ufo_sightings_have_doubled_in_canada_are_there_aliens_among_us.html

basically 1 in 10 Canadians have probably spotted a ufo by now. if the antichristlike cooking stage in america manages to globalize their 'sight & lockup law'
lets see them do it to 2 out-of every 10 earthlings.

...this will only make sense to those who have read the article.:
the article speaks in terms of the 'mainstreams' non-embrace of ufo phenomena,
with one of those hardliner mainstreamers anchoring the 'for ufo here arguments', saying...this is a national security threat, these things should be shoed-away,
well then, i don't think any government would be ready for the counter response of [just visiting, but obviously we've/they've made big effort{like really..giggilies, or maybe not} to be here, lets organize ourselves therefore to crack the given nut], no they wouldn't be ready ((but then mainstreamers have always thought from the angle point of... this incompetent gov, can really do better if..))

though I'm for all optimism in Ghostriders sense of joining the galactic community,
right now, I can't see how this would happen, though I'm optimistic,
to replace the shadow and mirrors apparatus we see now, true holographic technologies would work, where the collective can gather in a type of hyper space, and work everything from alpha to zeta out, ..it would not be some over others(normally ignorant), but something akin to a many sided leaf (sorry i have no better image) yielding its specialists per area to 'lead/[sort out]' at that given moment
space ship earth, space ship humanity

...I mmean, lets assume many of us harbour outgoing points from Atlantis (from a society which mastered per individual flight per 'irrelevant human')
we've already been back to the stone age,
how now will we do the same,
I'm for systems go, post Atleantean type age thing, ..nothing to fear, for we won't be mosquitoes to whatever hypervariation o the whole,(as above so below, as in tec, so in spirit and individual capacity)
asset intellectualis Galaxy -spiral one, that idiot inhabitants have donned the milky way-

Earthlink
10th June 2013, 19:00
"The phase of the game at this point for us, is in 3D."

Exactly.

Energy can nether be created nor destroyed: only moved.

This reality has shone a light for us into so much.

It tells us that Energy always was then, and that in turn leads to thoughts like: can you imagine how long the Energy worked on the repeating patterns that make up the table of the elements, and how each and every one of those elements, although all comprised of only energy, does its' own specific "dance" in its' own pattern which is what makes it that elements here in 3D, and it maintains to the best of its' ability this "dance" indefinitely?

And then, simple combinations, like, oh I don't know, the 2 gasses hydrogen and oxygen, when in a 2:1 ratio of hydrogen to oxygen becomes water.

Pretty complicated stuff, but then, we're talking about ourselves here, and also we're talking about changes that occurred over trillions upon trillions of years.

(given enough time, a hydrogen atom will begin to wonder who it is.)

We really do need to pay attention to the elements, and everything they make up, for ultimately I am the result of my own work.

Existence is pretty boring as just energy.

That I am able to sing and dance, in this 3D, is the result of much time.

And, since Energy can neither be created nor destroyed: only moved, how we leave this Tree now is how it will be when we return.

This is why, left to our own devices (agricultural and tribal peoples most often), we put our eldest and our youngest together. Old people become like babies again, they really do, and both need day care. Watching the daily routines of happy babies just learning to walk and talk at the feet of a seated old person who is kept endlessly amused by the children, and therefore who smiles a lot, is looking at our cycle in the Tree from beginning to end.

By doing this, the last thing you hear, will then be the next thing you hear.

It is what it is.

The universe is at least as intelligent as any here.

Sunny-side-up
10th June 2013, 23:14
Great post nature.
Great words of wisdom to be found here within this post,
much enlightenment, gratz Avalonians

Now it's late night where I am and so I'm going to go off on one of my half-asleep-rambles, or is that half-awake-rambles?,
I hope there is some worth within it lol and try to bare with it to the end...

At times I feel/believe: the universe is here just for me, I am the universe.
You all are here for me.
Those of you with apparent greater knowledge and abilities are actually aspects of MY-HIGHER-SELF.
You are all part of maze/illusion i'm stuck in.
You (An Aspect of the whole) come from the collective to help me (An Aspect of the whole) evolve by holding the ever growing matrix around me until I see it for what it is and see through it to light beyond it's boundaries! and become one again with you as you, one.

Now I am also here as part/aspect of your Maze/illusion:
I help you in my little way to enfold the matrix around you, I am an aspect of your matrix.
I as an aspect can help you by speaking my mind, I can help enlighten but also hinder by adding parts of the matrix at the same time!
Pandora's box,
I am part of your Pandora's box's walls and I add to it's contents, you do the same for me!.
We are all one but split into individual aspects within this particular dimensional faze/zone and time.

Now at this time we are given a great chance of higher level vibration-enlightenment, the elements of this cycle are aligning.
This enlightenment as I see it is mainly for the Spiritual aspect (the one true aspect of this cycle). If we can focus on spiritual growth here and now we will force higher level beings into this physical real, our reincarnations will be much higher, our children that are already alive here and now will soak up these higher vibrations much faster than we ever could in our lives and so with the ever growing higher vibrations into the matrix evolve and become higher level beings to spite any negative doers attempts to stop them.

I know It all very much seems like we should strengthen our abilities to survive in the material sense (body) especially those of us with: families, children, love ones etc but that is also part of what is the substance of illusion/matrix and it grounds, traps us in the physical confusion (matrix) It gives it so much more power over us.
BUT
It is spiritually where the alignments focus for us to become brighter than ever before right here and now, it has started I fell it,
it's making me move above my physical self!
I am inflating and the inflation is pushing the fear out of me.
My matrix is deflating along with it's in-slavers.

Many of us Avalonians say we are immortal souls, well yes I believe it so! So don't fear! let go.
The greater we become in the spiritual way here and now frees us to be higher beings in our next reincarnation until we become the one that don't need to reincarnate in the physical again ( unless we so choose to)

Yes speak out against our demonic en-slavers but not at our own personal bodily preservation, it will as I/we have seen through whistle-blowers and great people like David Icke (They are Rare at the moment) raise the collective physical enlightenment, more of us start to here the words and believe and see, which in turn shines the light on the path for us all to follow to enlightenment in the other dimension spirit world!
Gather the extra energies and vibrations coming to us here and now, charge the spiritual batteries so we can create vaster sized doors for our-selves and future-selves to march through.

It all seems so so hard, so large, so tall, so wide, so deep, so mighty, so real doesn't it!

But who knows the Big-Picture might well be like that Red-Dwarf episode.
The one where the crew find out they have been in a virtually reality machine (which was of their own choice)
They are woken up buy the machines operator who asks them 'with a grin and a wink' what did they think of the pleasure world? they look at each other and say pleasure world? the operator says yup, most players find it during the first day of immersion and stay there for the full Emerson!

The crew went through hell for the whole Emerson and totally missed Pleasure World Doh!
We started off in the Pleasure World you know! :(
and the demonic's had to go and create hell !!!
Or
was that you that did that for me and me for you?
to give us/me/I the contrast to notice THE-LIGHT!

The Matrix may-trick us all while in confusion but not for ever.
The Matrix in the end will give us the trick, the trick to see the Light because we are the trick,
we are the for-ever,
we are the light!
Good Night,
sleep tight but wake LIGHT.

LOVE

Tesla_WTC_Solution
10th June 2013, 23:37
Hello Nature!

My personal take on your question in the first paragraph up top is this:

the Powers will always use anything they can (including the media [INTERNET]) to distract and destabilize and demoralize the public,
while they are busy looting the coinpurse.

We have to evolve toward being able to deal with the constant stress of media bombardment and the threats of the elite.
We have to IGNORE some of their evil in order to have the TIME to do our own thing and forward our own interests.

If we manage to both accurately point out the shortfallings of the current system while at the same time proving it dysfunctional,
we will win.

There are simply too many of us and too few of them.
And the effort to "corral" all of us into a mode of thinking suitable to their selfishness and narrowness robs them of the ability to truly counter the truth of what we say.

over and out!

Tesla

Bubu
11th June 2013, 00:43
thanks Tesla your one of the few who touch on the intended subject

Yes Sunny-side-up great wisdom exhibited on the post, although not the intended subject, I definitely welcome this as it makes me see another big picture, here it is.

I have this feeling that humanity have come to the ends of its ropes where many have resorted to the denial of 3D existence and actually have their eyes on that moment when “we finally leave this 3D and all it shams”. Well this is a most welcome indication to me that we are indeed on the verge of historic change. I notice that this looking inside you and find yourself idea is what floats in the discussion. For a good portion of my life I was looking for myself only to find out that I was merely lost in the idea of finding myself. What does one can expect to see when looking inside self than to see the whole of creation in self? It follows therefore that if we truly look inside our action must concern the whole of creation. Thus I have no doubt whatsoever that I am truly looking inside because my desire is for the good of all, not just self. Not to confuse of trying to change the world, I am merely playing my part of the game in the 3D and that game is that effort where I find joy and excitement, makes me alive and kicking hardly have a time to sit down and be bored. Bring that butt out there all the time and play the game. Have fun. Everyone has his unique game to play in the 3D I advise to go out there and find that game rather than find self.

This 3D experience of having a singing session with friends, diving the deep corals, helping the unfortunate. We cannot experience this by merely looking inside be content that we have finally found ourselves. The spirit experience will come when it has to, we do not have to go look for it. To me that spirit experience comes when I go under that bush at the back of the house and feel that peace and quiet. But the spirit experience in this 3D world is a Haze not vivid as the 3D. The 3D expression is what defines the 3D experience of self.

For me it’s as simple as that. I rather not go into complication because there am likely to find confusion.

Bubu
11th June 2013, 00:55
Then defeat the Kabbalah or force called Matrix is ​​not the main goal for me

yes to that Naste because if that is the goal will achieve nothing. rather the goal should be to make a beautiful 3D world defeating the matrix is only a means.

gripreaper
11th June 2013, 01:15
Mine?

Well, the Council of the Great Central Sun appoints David Wilcock to be the great emissary and leader for the new shifting paradigm into 5th dimensional consciousness, and he arrests all the cabal, sends them off planet to a place where the negative carnal instincts proliferate, and these cabal cannibalize and torture each other. Back here on earth, David Wilcock appoints Drake to spearhead a global debt jubilee, release the global collateral accounts, where we each get 10 million dollars to spend as we wish, and no one has to go to work like a slave anymore. He then appoints COBRA to disband all the alphabet agencies of the government, make Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Taylor Swift, Rhianna and Beyonce sing KumBaYa down at the National Monument where Kettler has planted a nuclear submarine as an obelisk to remind all of us to be conscious and loving to each other and to embrace Free Energy and abundance, and to feed all the people of the world and to be kind. Then Poof, Sheldon Nidle, Blossom Goodchild, and Steve Beckow channel an intention, eat all the GMO seeds and open up the Svalbard global seed vault and scatter them worldwide where they spontaneously bloom everywhere and food is in abundance, even though no one is hungry anymore and lives on air as breatharians. We just eat as a social ritual, not because we need to. Then, we abolish marriage and we each enjoy as many partners as we want in tantric bliss. :)

eaglespirit
11th June 2013, 01:25
That's reasonable, Gripreaper : )

DNA
11th June 2013, 07:47
For me it is hard to top Fred's goal.

My wording is to stalk the unfindable self, in the midst of whatever is happened in the bigger world.

My interest in going's on around here have increased this last week. There seem to be many reasons for that.

Those reasons help to create the apparent self that both comes into being and fades away in each moment.

Hopefully each new self will be better suited to react well to all the situations arsing around "it".

jf

I'm with you and Fred, I stalked myself so hard core, I got a restraining order against myself :drum:

Bubu
12th June 2013, 16:34

this seems to be the most popular big picture. I assume , since, you stalk the undefinable self you are able to see that it is connected to the whole human family which in turn is connected to that is. What are you doing or your plans to do for the whole human family if there is any.

thanks again for the big pictures

ulli
12th June 2013, 16:44
Mine?

Well, the Council of the Great Central Sun appoints David Wilcock to be the great emissary and leader for the new shifting paradigm into 5th dimensional consciousness, and he arrests all the cabal, sends them off planet to a place where the negative carnal instincts proliferate, and these cabal cannibalize and torture each other. Back here on earth, David Wilcock appoints Drake to spearhead a global debt jubilee, release the global collateral accounts, where we each get 10 million dollars to spend as we wish, and no one has to go to work like a slave anymore. He then appoints COBRA to disband all the alphabet agencies of the government, make Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Taylor Swift, Rhianna and Beyonce sing KumBaYa down at the National Monument where Kettler has planted a nuclear submarine as an obelisk to remind all of us to be conscious and loving to each other and to embrace Free Energy and abundance, and to feed all the people of the world and to be kind. Then Poof, Sheldon Nidle, Blossom Goodchild, and Steve Beckow channel an intention, eat all the GMO seeds and open up the Svalbard global seed vault and scatter them worldwide where they spontaneously bloom everywhere and food is in abundance, even though no one is hungry anymore and lives on air as breatharians. We just eat as a social ritual, not because we need to. Then, we abolish marriage and we each enjoy as many partners as we want in tantric bliss. :)

So what will happen to sports, like soccer, an' stuff? Will people give up all addiction to duality based games?
And what about air traffic. Will we all be traveling in vehicles that adapt to water earth and air travel?
What will the Chinese people say when I want to zip in my air car over the Great Wall of China, to snap personal photos, together with the other 10 million visitors a week?

naste.de.lumina
12th June 2013, 16:51

this seems to be the most popular big picture. I assume , since, you stalk the undefinable self you are able to see that it is connected to the whole human family which in turn is connected to that is. What are you doing or your plans to do for the whole human family if there is any.

thanks again for the big pictures

So nothing to fear and all the fun ... the big drop roller coaster is in progress .... the loop is right there in front ... do not know if in the future there will be more tickets to sell for this toy ... then put the smile on your face and enjoy ...
We met at the end .... hugs

4Talismans
12th June 2013, 17:15
Spirit will continue to seek itself in the world of form. If this world is destroyed it will continue on others. We are that spirit, we have nothing to fear. Consciousness will continue to evolve and increase. We are that consciousness. Creation will continue to create. We can learn to be creators of peace or we can continue to be creators of destruction. The choice is ours.
This is my big picture. It is bigger than Cabals, bigger than governments, and bigger than religion.

chocolate
13th June 2013, 21:21
I think my big picture has been expressed by jim few posts above.

As strange as it may sound, I believe we don't really understand what we are and why we are here, doesn't matter how much we stalk ourselves.

The concept of living in a "matrix" or "game" or "school" reality sounds very close to what I feel is reality. But I don't think there will be a much bigger or different picture. If the only time that exists is "now", as I also tend to feel is the case, than there is no future with any sort of "cataclysms, wars, new world orders, piece, love and so on" bigger pictures. It is the experience to know yourself now, at this moment and this given reality. For me this whole life here is a game of experience, of constant choices and results.

"You can't find the solution to the problem from the plane from which the problem originates" is something I once read Einstein has said. So debating on the bigger picture I guess is a bit of a mission impossible. I find more ground to be explored in the concept of "what is" our reality than what is the bigger picture of that reality.

For anyone interested in the concept of reality and time, the Montauk books would give a different point for observation. I found http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0072WGEG8/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title very interesting.
And as someone working in the area of architecture, I was very lucky (if you think such thing as luck exists) to had found this book:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0054TR4KQ/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title
Both books created a big shift in my understanding of what reality is. The strange part with the second book is that everything seemed so familiar...

Jake
13th June 2013, 21:34
This is a journal entry from December of last year. This is the one that came to me via R.O.T.E. (related organized thought energy) during an altered state experience, similar to astral projection.

There are ‘hyper-advanced’ (term taken from the book ’Alien Mind A Primer’) species of sentient life. Consciousness reaches out in spheres of knowing, and permeates into physical reality, while at the same time,,, IS physical reality. Consciousness has layers, like onions. On our layer (dimension) Space-time warps to create physical matter, yet also creates gravity, which acts as a governing force. No particle exists. No energetic element of an atom exists without the other,,, you will never isolate a single electron, or proton,,, the non-local nature of them act in a way that neither of them are ‘pulled’ into existence without the ‘pull’ coming from the other. They only exist as a part of a ‘system’!!! The amazing and wonderful thing about all of this is that one of the key aspects of any system of energy is consciousness. No system of energy exists, or ever will, without a point of observation. The point of observation must exist within any energetic system or there will be no ‘pull’ into physical reality. Without consciousness, all Physical things exist only as variables and potentials. IE…. Consciousness creates reality!!!!! (At least on our fold!)

Our physical Universe re-cycles itself!!! Over and again the physical universe including all galaxies and spaces within,,, expand, and contract and recycle. Not in ’ever repeating big bangs’, but in a cycle that folds into itself while at the same time expanding outward. Many, Many physical universal cycles have come and gone, each time producing new societies that are welcomed into a hyper advanced, multi-dimensional community of beings that have made the journey from consciousness, into different states of physical existence, and made the journey back into a fully energetic, ‘conscious’ state, from the perspective of the Physical journey. These hyper-advanced beings have escaped the physical and hold a perspective that is transcendent of all physical boundaries. Each cycle of a physical universe brings more and more sentient groups into the hyper-advanced state of being and of community. Consciousness being the catalyst for all things.

There are countless physical universes!!! Each physical universe, fashioned by a massive sphere of consciousness. Within all spheres of consciousness exist a desire to create and experience. It is essential to understand that creation and experience exist simultaneously! There is no experiencing without creating, likewise, there is no creating without experiencing. It is a law of consciousness!! It is by this law that all physical and non-physical universes are created. The God-Force spilled out into layers of consciousness, creating and experiencing in a never-ending dance, bearing never-ending fruits! Physicality is inevitable. So are the vast representations of life (consciousness). As the many forms of life have been created, they have been created for the purpose of experience. Experience of the creation brings it all into fruition. So therefore, all representations of life and matter are a direct part of the creational energies that have existed from the beginning.

Therefore, consciousness creates all of the many life forms in order endow the form with spirit in order to experience that particular creation of life. The goal; being to create a physical life form that is free from impurities that can span long terms of ’time’ and sustain the living ’essence’ (consciousness) indefinitely. All races of physical beings are part of this process, and part of an unfolding story, that has not yet been fully told. Throughout the vast non-physical existences, there are ’samplings’ of physical lives being taken. A hyper-advanced ’soul’ will take on a life in the physical, to ’experience’ (create) what it is like being a particular representation of life. ALL ADVANCED EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS (INCLUDING HUMANS) ARE HYPER-ADVANCED BEINGS, EXPERIENCING LIFE IN THE PHYSICAL. Life is a garden! We create and experience different modes of physical and non-physical existences,,, and it never ends. We have all had countless lives in countless different forms. The concept of re-incarnation in a physical human body takes on another level of meaning when taking into account that we have always existed, and that we always will. Incarnations into the different physical bodies and existences has been occurring since the ’beginning’ and will continue,,, well after ’the end’.

We are not Human! We are not Alien! Although we have been,,, and ARE Both!!! We can put on out ’human suits’ or our ’alien suits’ whenever we want to. We reach out into the physical, riding a vast wave of consciousness, endeavoring to create/experience a balance between physical and non-physical by way of perfecting livable life forms, combatable with our non-physical essence. We actually sit at a perch, high above all of this! Our Higher Selves are not our higher selves,,,,, it is our True Selves,,,, and life in this physical world is being experienced by ’little ME’…. The more physically and spiritually advanced a particular race is, the more likely it will be able to transcend the physical and mental changes that are a catalyst for true unfolding of the genetic story, and creating physical ‘canisters‘ that can house a hyper-dimensional being. Which means that there is a duality that exists among physical extra-terrestrials and physical humans, as we (as a universal community) make our way towards greater knowledge and understanding. (The experiments with ET groups involving DNA and/or incarnation ‘codes’ are a universal problem. )

As for the DNA,, They are INCARNATION CODES!! Remember that life is a garden! Each group of Hypers, have written their mark/signature/code/etc,,, on the physical/biological life forms that they are ‘grouping’ to advance a physical form that can house their non-physical sentients, without there being a veil between any of the physical, non-physical or mental states. Most Hypers are working WITH nature to advance these ends. Others,,, ARE NOT!!! Whenever an advanced physical race comes across a planet of lesser a lesser advanced race, the first order of business is to determine which (if known) race of hypers are watching over the ‘garden’… (Genetic testing and modulating to determine incarnation codes!)

Many times, (for reasons both malevolent and not,) there is intervention in the natural ‘evolution’ of a species, and another race will ‘imprint’ their DNA (incarnation codes) with another race of beings. When this happens, the incarnational potentials of that race of beings is changed forever. The Hypers that were incarnating in those bodies have to, now, share them with Hypers attached to the physical group that did the DNA modifications. This is devastating to the original group of Hypers, but it advances the incarnational potentials of the modified group… Meaning that different soul-groups, can now incarnate in our bodies!

This was never intended to happen, but it DOES. The trauma to the incarnational process to a species is incomprehensible. It is why none of us ever remember (naturally) any of our past lives!!! The signature that attaches us to our physical bodies has been altered, and creates an, almost impenetrable barrier that almost lead to the death of our species. The chaos that our souls experience coming back into these physical bodies, creates the amnesia that we are faced with today!!!! Nature has a way of working these things out, and we are coming out of the ’fog’…

The Earth-life Garden was put into motion by a particularly old and unknown group of Hypers… And many ’races’ are caught up in the potentials that ’Humans’ command.

Death is an illusion and life between lives brings a great remembering, like waking up from a sleep.

Yes, this is a big picture. :)

chocolate
13th June 2013, 22:06
Our physical Universe re-cycles itself!!! Over and again the physical universe including all galaxies and spaces within,,, expand, and contract and recycle. Not in ’ever repeating big bangs’, but in a cycle that folds into itself while at the same time expanding outward. Many, Many physical universal cycles have come and gone, each time producing new societies that are welcomed into a hyper advanced, multi-dimensional community of beings that have made the journey from consciousness, into different states of physical existence, and made the journey back into a fully energetic, ‘conscious’ state, from the perspective of the Physical journey. These hyper-advanced beings have escaped the physical and hold a perspective that is transcendent of all physical boundaries. Each cycle of a physical universe brings more and more sentient groups into the hyper-advanced state of being and of community. Consciousness being the catalyst for all things.

There are countless physical universes!!! Each physical universe, fashioned by a massive sphere of consciousness. Within all spheres of consciousness exist a desire to create and experience. It is essential to understand that creation and experience exist simultaneously! There is no experiencing without creating, likewise, there is no creating without experiencing. It is a law of consciousness!! It is by this law that all physical and non-physical universes are created. The God-Force spilled out into layers of consciousness, creating and experiencing in a never-ending dance, bearing never-ending fruits! Physicality is inevitable. So are the vast representations of life (consciousness). As the many forms of life have been created, they have been created for the purpose of experience. Experience of the creation brings it all into fruition. So therefore, all representations of life and matter are a direct part of the creational energies that have existed from the beginning.

VgFQ6w8KToU
I suppose the video can be watched with a grain of salt.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesserakt
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Tesseract.gif

Jake
13th June 2013, 23:21

VgFQ6w8KToU
I suppose the video can be watched with a grain of salt.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesserakt
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Tesseract.gif

Yes!!! that graphic is it!!! bravo!!!!

Sloppyjoe
14th June 2013, 15:49
My bigger picture,

This earth is a school for souls, both young and old to learn lessons. There is nothing wrong with this world, it is filled with issues and the illusion of evil and always has been and always will be. The purpose of duality serves to create the best environment for learning during a short amount of time. You as a soul must go through many incarnations in 3D like worlds such as earth in order to climb the universal ladder.

Even though I am only 22 years old, I have already become immune to all the BS that happens in this world. When I was younger I used to be involved in the global issues and politics, but one day I realized that since humanity began there has been issues that people endlessly debate over and there will continue to be. It is there for a reason and it is out of your control. The best you can do is focus on your experience and help others, become the best person you can possibly be. Don't give into societies standards and materialistic mentality. Don't worry about being a certain way or having a high paying job just to appear normal. I have learned that normal people who follow others are the most unhappy. They work miserably all week and buy things that they believe will make them happy. Be yourself and create your own experience based off of your desire, not others. The only thing we take from this world is our experiences and spiritual development.

ulli
14th June 2013, 16:02
Christian posted my big picture,
which saved me having to use words to explain it.
Thank you Christian.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971223_10151417619045658_1240649010_n.jpg

Bubu
14th June 2013, 16:27
yes brother nothing to worry really have fun in doing what needs to be done

Journeyon
14th June 2013, 17:14
We have returned to the garden. Expansion of the human vessel has taken place in the heart and mind. Love is! We now know the truth of who we are and the value of each and every lesson we expierenced upon this earth. The vibration of love is felt, it is who we are. We have learned that through our feelings we create. We feel the love vibration in each cell of the human body. We see and feel the harmony of all things. We honor this earth and by our love and remembering of who we are we have restored, repaired and renewed the garden of Gaia.

How did this happen? By consiously choosing to feel love in our human vessel in the midst of darkness. We individually chose to open our hearts to love and we remembered who we are. With loving compassion and encouragement we held those who were fighting against love within our heart. There we offered forgiveness and love to their spirit to let go... Let go of fear, let go of resistance, We held the space of safety through loving compassion for them to drop the shakels of the heart. Once the fear was dropped, love and gratitude burst forth. This heart expansion allowed the transformation of many who had been holding the contrast to love. This created an expansion in consciousness and like the hundredth monkey effect it brought about the remembering of who we are in the human family.
In loving gratitude we see the value of the human journey walked in shadow.

In Peace and Love,
Journeyon