PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this? (everything reptiles)

carnavas
10th June 2013, 10:36
Hey guys! First of all I must say, when I'm feeling bad or isolated,
I always come to this site, it's very comforting I don't know why...I have to thank you all.
I would like to know your idea about me, I sometimes find this aspect of myself strange.
I still havent made up my mind about reptilians and such cause I don't have much time now to reseach it but...somethings strange...
As a kid(5 years old) I was obssesed with anything reptilian.
I was nearly in love with them all! I used to go to the yard every night to carch lizards.I loved to have them in my hands, I always thought they where my friends...
I loved my dinosaur books and cried over every dinosaur toy my parents wouldnt buy me.
I remember myself crying over the japanese goodzilla movie My mom wouldnt buy me cause I wanted it SO BADLY!
I remember asking my dad to buy a big crocodile toy and a lot more! And I forced everyone to call me crocodile instead of my real name(Lili)
As a 5 year old I always daydreamed myself as a golden reptilian without wings saving humanity! and another strange thing, I have a part of my leg's skin dried up and hardened,my mother says that I had it since birth, but I have a memory of when my mother told me if I go to sleep without clothes my skin would turn to dinosaur skin!and I loved that idea and believed it so I slept naked and in the morning I had this part!! and in the first day of my kindergarten, I drew a picture of two dragons in love! I dont know maybe I'm just over thinking everything but as a teen I was obsessed with dragons too I had dragon pictures all over my room walls, and even now, I get so sad over the idea of reptilians being the "bad guys" controlling us and eating humans! I just can't stop loving them...

Asyloth
10th June 2013, 10:55
Well it seems to me that you're still a bit confused about all this but maybe there's something to find here, there is always an answer.
Most people simply dismiss this kind of things, but you're right to wonder ^^.

So keep on going ;)

northstar
10th June 2013, 11:19
There is nothing wrong with being obsessed by reptiles or dinosaurs!

Joseph Campbell said: "follow your passion". Why not learn about reptiles, spend time with reptiles, and find other people who like reptiles and hang out with them?

From a shamanic perspective it is possible that the reptile is your spirit animal!

Reptile Animal Spirits (http://spiritwalkministry.com/spirit_guides/reptile_animal_spirits)
Alligator --
Maternal protection, connection to Mother Earth, revenge through patience, understanding ancient knowledge, rough, stern, stealthy, basic survival, 'The Ancient One of the Swamp'

Lizard (general) --
Relaxed, knows when to back off, hidden defenses, elusiveness, appears when we need to analyze our present reality and brings the message for immediate change in some area of our life, pay attention to your dreams and visions

carnavas
10th June 2013, 11:23
Thanks alot for the time you put in reading my post
Yes I should follow my passion thanks alot:)

spiritguide
10th June 2013, 11:31
Native American Indian lore speaks of animal totums, it might have some insight for you to investigate this area. I am sure reptiles have a lesson to teach.

Here is a link to one of many sites on the subject.....

http://www.linsdomain.com/totems.htm

Peace be with you!

eric charles
10th June 2013, 12:38
When you are sad and depressed , why don't you take a nice long walk or take a fishing rod and just go on the side of the river and cast and try and catch a few fish my friend . I find when I am depressed and sad , the last thing I should do is come on the computer , it just isolates me even more .

I was a long time on Workers Compensation , on Dilaudid (painkillers the like of Heroine) becasue of my herniated discs in my back . I was always sad and depressed becasue I would go on the pc and read negative news and It would just depen my darkness . So i was able to get off the Pain medication , I do many things in the outdoors , I work part time when I can at the local plumbing shop , helping the guys load their vans and come back home early in the morning . I planted a nice little garden to keep myself busy , I love to cook nice meals so when the wife comes home she has something nice to eat after work .

There are plenty of other things in life to keep busy other then our computers and electronic devices , theres a full wold of nature out there waiting to be explored , one just needs to have the will , that is all .

Lifebringer
10th June 2013, 16:07
As with Ying/yang, karma, universal law two sides of balance must exist in your memory, and perhaps as a past life reptilian, you went to service to others, and not just to self, to make balance and did not do bad things in the past life, that would draw "you" now into the darkside working for them.

As we remember little things like that, I always look at both sides to see it that's the reason i'm here now. Because if I didn't succeed in growing my soul's full potential, I would not have been able to come and help, nor would I be able to ascend to the 4th and 5th dimension because of the lack of growth to sustain me there.

Just a little way of self examining my self, every one has their own path, but the "golden reptile" may symbol that you did go for the good and are here to help bring others sucked in the dark side, a opening and LOVE to wake them up in courage for justice and disclosure/confession of what they and others are doing to HUMANITY worldwide without conscious.

Perhaps they feel or have been brainwashed into thinking they can never turn it around and get relief and purge the guilt enough to stand strong on the good also.

I don't know, but that's what I'm feeling. Jmho.

Lifebringer
10th June 2013, 16:11
I think she's saying she feels a spiritual comforting from the site's members of LOVE.
But the garden is a great idea when you're depressed and have time to water it 2 to 3 times a week, and on hot days of summer, in the evening before you go in, and early in the morning to sustain the noon to 5pm sun if you work.

I fish also, and thought to do so today, before my bate goes bad or my license expires.

Freed Fox
10th June 2013, 17:42
Leili, I firmly believe that the situation with and circumstances surrounding extraterrestrials is much more complex and multifaceted than is often portrayed by various comments, both here and elsewhere on the internet and alternative media.

Not all Reptilians are 'the bad guys', just like not all humans are murderers/rapists/what-have-you. Perhaps all of the Reptilians that travel here are negative entities, but one should not conclude that they are all that way. Those who do are either thinking too simplistically, or are driven to do so out of prejudice, ignorance, or arrogance (or because some scholar or 'expert' they like told them so).

Consider for a moment our relationship with whales. Only, in this example, we are the whales and Reptilians are us. We know from our position and understanding that a lot of people mean whales no harm, and some even fight to protect them. Are the whales aware of this fact? Most likely, they are not. This is due to the fact that humans who are benevolent toward the whales do not really interact with them. They instead work through legislation, activism, and other means to stop the hunting/poaching of whales. From the whales perspective, it must seem like most, if not all humans are malevolent because the ones who tend to interact with them do so violently. They are unable to see the bigger picture because humans largely inhabit an 'alien' environment which is inaccessible to them.

This is a powerful and, in my opinion, accurate metaphor to use when considering this situation. Generalization of other species is not appropriate, especially when we have, by and large, only anecdotal evidence to work with.

Note: this is not meant to be insulting toward someone who holds a contrary position. Ignorance, for example, is something to be overcome but not ashamed of. We are all guilty of it in some regard at nearly any point. There are a number of topics in which I am personally ignorant. It takes courage to admit to it, and a dominating ego to be insulted by it.

Jake
10th June 2013, 17:58
Hey guys! First of all I must say, when I'm feeling bad or isolated,
I always come to this site, it's very comforting I don't know why...I have to thank you all.
I would like to know your idea about me, I sometimes find this aspect of myself strange.
I still havent made up my mind about reptilians and such cause I don't have much time now to reseach it but...somethings strange...
As a kid(5 years old) I was obssesed with anything reptilian.
I was nearly in love with them all! I used to go to the yard every night to carch lizards.I loved to have them in my hands, I always thought they where my friends...
I loved my dinosaur books and cried over every dinosaur toy my parents wouldnt buy me.
I remember myself crying over the japanese goodzilla movie My mom wouldnt buy me cause I wanted it SO BADLY!
I remember asking my dad to buy a big crocodile toy and a lot more! And I forced everyone to call me crocodile instead of my real name(Lili)
As a 5 year old I always daydreamed myself as a golden reptilian without wings saving humanity! and another strange thing, I have a part of my leg's skin dried up and hardened,my mother says that I had it since birth, but I have a memory of when my mother told me if I go to sleep without clothes my skin would turn to dinosaur skin!and I loved that idea and believed it so I slept naked and in the morning I had this part!! and in the first day of my kindergarten, I drew a picture of two dragons in love! I dont know maybe I'm just over thinking everything but as a teen I was obsessed with dragons too I had dragon pictures all over my room walls, and even now, I get so sad over the idea of reptilians being the "bad guys" controlling us and eating humans! I just can't stop loving them...

Hello, and WELCOME TO AVALON!!!

My mother is one of the most naturally gifted healers on the planet,,, (I am biased ;)) She has a couple of Bearded Dragons that she treats like they were her soulmates. Seriously,,, I am housesitting for her right now, because she needed me to take care of the dragons. She rocks them to sleep every night. She is crazy for them. Very powerful healer and loving person. I wouldn't read into it too much. I love the idea of a natural 'animal totem' presenting itself to you.

Sidney
10th June 2013, 18:14
Hi Leili, Thank you for sharing. Its sweet your affliction will everything reptile. Not all "reps" are bad. Perhaps you should look up one of Delores Cannons trainees, and have a past life regression, that may or may not answer some mysteries.
I happen to have the same type of affliction, only with frogs. But I became infatuated, when accidentally digging some huge bullfrogs out of hybernation. They had no fat left on them and barely breathing, wearing nothing but skin and a big smile. I carefully kissed each one, and put them back, and have been in love with frogs ever since. I was a young adult when all that started, not a child, but we all have passions about something, and if someone thinks that is weird, then it is their issue. Enjoy your lizzard affliction, and hang on to it. : D

carnavas
11th June 2013, 02:01
My deepest gratitude! I don't know how I should thank you all for the time you have put and for all your loving long aswers!
This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say I like to come here when I'm sad! As dear Lifebringer hast stated! I feel that people here actually care even if they don't know who and where!I don't know any other site like this!
But I should thank eric for his advice,It's true and I should keep that in mind.nothing heals better than nature.gardening really is relaxing I always dreamed to plant a thousand flowers somewhere!:D but it sometimes hurts to think about all the insects that are drowning in the water:( and fishing is cruel for me I don't like it but thanks
Thanks again for all your thoughts, I believe there is always a truth behind love!something to guide u
And I just love the big picture Free Fox gave me, it just makes so much sense to me
May we all feel love...for anything...

Prodigal Son
11th June 2013, 03:02
Hi Leili,

You're not alone.

I am 51 years old and I also had this passion when I was a child. I was totally obsessed with dinosaurs and I still am. I cherished my dino books, and I cried for days and days when Godzilla died. Probably the greatest day of my young life was the class trip to the Museum of Natural History in Manhattan. I'm sure that we went through the entire museum, we were there for five hours, but all I can remember is the dinosaurs. Real skeletons. Oh my God. I was also obsessed with Play Dough for the express purpose of creating my own dinosaur world. And for some odd reason, my favorites were the most ferocious. The T-Rex ... Allosaurus .... Megalosaurus. For some reason it was okay with me for the big fat Brontos and Stegosaurs to serve as food for them. Velociraptors were a light snack. The most fearsome creature imaginable that could run 35 mph and I loved it to death....

http://www.rareresource.com/photos/dinosaur-gallery/tyrannosaurus-rex.jpg

HOW SICK IS THAT??? :)

This guy up here ^^^ was on display in some museum I think in London where they hired this company to engineer an air device that would recreate the stench of the rotting flesh between its teeth!

Can't end the post without including this gem:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-h4regHsEWxQ/T_7wu_YhfZI/AAAAAAAAHm4/634cif0dgjU/s1600/tyrannosaurus-rex_1.jpg