PDA

View Full Version : Confessions Of An Alien Abductee CH4 Thurs

Poly Hedra
10th June 2013, 20:16
I know a lot of people might be aware of this documentary but i'm sure there are others who might have forgotten, anyway I didn't see a thread about it except for the Simon Parkes thread.
Heads up, channel 4 documentary on Thurs night at 9pm about AMMACH.
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/confessions-of-an-alien-abductee

Sérénité
11th June 2013, 13:29
Thanks for the heads-up, i'll be dusting off the remote and tuning in :)

Billy
11th June 2013, 14:19
Would it be possible for someone to record this program and make it available as a video?

I would like to see how Simon Parkes comes across.

Poly Hedra
11th June 2013, 20:12
I can't record for you unfortunately, hopefully someone can. :)

Cidersomerset
11th June 2013, 21:35
I saw the trailer for the programme and it did not look very promising...LOL

Hopefully that will lower my expectation and it might end up being positive.

This one-off documentary follows the work of one of Britain's strangest helplines -
Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline, or AMMACH - a 999
for 'experiencers' of alien abduction.

http://www.channel4.com/assets/programmes/images/confessions-of-an-alien-abductee/88c83562-d42e-4d39-b1c4-76b37045890a_625x352.jpg

The film follows some of the 100 members who use the helpline, including Simon, a
town councillor who believes that in addition to his earthbound wife, he has a family
of alien children with an alien lover. There's also Chantelle, a housewife who's been
abducted thousands of times and wants her encounters to stop. And Marie, an
accountant who believes that her DNA has been altered and that she may be part
alien. These ordinary people all share the extraordinary belief that they have had
alien encounters and have contacted AMMACH in a bid to understand why these
strange other worldly experiences are happening to them.

marie kayali
12th June 2013, 12:23
I Have had the misfortune to appear in this and I will say it has been turned into a farce , after being lied to and misled for months that it was a serious documentary. I agreed to do it as I believed it would be a huge step forward disclosure, I did not do it for myself or for fame and would have never agreed to put myself out there to be made fun of. But this is what they have done, it was all deliberate aswell to further push this subject down the ladder and make it all a laughing stock. There will be NO disclosure. At least I know for definite and first hand , the control the media have on this , this is not a conspiracy theory.

marie kayali
12th June 2013, 15:00
This doc is being sensationalized for some reason. Positive comments cannot be left in several articles and twiitter. The twitte feed seems to be run by robots and it's clear this is a huge set up https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=Confessions%20of%20an%20Alien%20Abductee&src=typd

jackovesk
12th June 2013, 15:12
This doc is being sensationalized for some reason. Positive comments cannot be left in several articles and twiitter. The twitte feed seems to be run by robots and it's clear this is a huge set up https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=Confessions%20of%20an%20Alien%20Abductee&src=typd

G'day Marie,

Have'nt you been reading the news lately re: NSA :spy: Spying...

Non-Compliance (No More) Twitter, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, etc (Delete - Delete - Delete)

You've got it bad enough with those 'Implants' they left you with...

Kind Regards,

Jack..:)

PS - Saw your latest Doco re: Implants - It was excellent...:thumb:

Billy
12th June 2013, 15:28
I Have had the misfortune to appear in this and I will say it has been turned into a farce , after being lied to and misled for months that it was a serious documentary. I agreed to do it as I believed it would be a huge step forward disclosure, I did not do it for myself or for fame and would have never agreed to put myself out there to be made fun of. But this is what they have done, it was all deliberate aswell to further push this subject down the ladder and make it all a laughing stock. There will be NO disclosure. At least I know for definite and first hand , the control the media have on this , this is not a conspiracy theory.

Just as my gut told me.

I saw the little channel 4 preview when i visited my daughter yesterday. The clip of Simon was him saying that he had sex with the cat woman and his wife was not so pleased. I truly hope they go into more of the bigger picture because my daughter and her partner just laughed and said " Oh come on"

I had a word with them and said they would have to research Simon's experiences to see the bigger picture. My feeling is that this program will not do Abductee's any favour's

I hope i am wrong.

We shall see.

Pity

Cidersomerset
12th June 2013, 15:53

Sorry to hear that marie , very few mainstream discussions about this subject
have been very positive, from the ones I've seen.I was looking for the trailor to
post. That's why I said above I had a bad feeling from that.

At least you tried, well done to you and you can always discuss it here when or if
you feel ready.There are several members with these experiances , I'm sure......Steve

Poly Hedra
12th June 2013, 17:57
Ya, I get the feeling to just by looking at an ad for it on channel 4 today that it's all just a big joke. What a pity. So horrible to be told that it will be serious and to then find out you were lied to . Scumbags. I worked as a runner for a tv editing company in London last year, I decided that I couldn't work in that business.

marie kayali
12th June 2013, 22:59
Its been rushed through for some reason , showing 28 times in a few days on 4 channels. MY daughters inquest is on Monday aswell.

marie kayali
12th June 2013, 23:02
NOt sure if anyone can see this but this is the trailer

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151441207236962&set=vb.588866961&type=2&theater

Poly Hedra
13th June 2013, 01:02
I just read the Facebook posts and have a clearer idea of what you had to deal with. The world of TV is rotten and heartless.
I just really hope that when the people's voice tv channel is up and running you all can do this again, the right way.
I will be boycotting this so called documentary. I will not watch it.. :hug:

marie kayali
13th June 2013, 04:17
I just read the Facebook posts and have a clearer idea of what you had to deal with. The world of TV is rotten and heartless.
I just really hope that when the people's voice tv channel is up and running you all can do this again, the right way.
I will be boycotting this so called documentary. I will not watch it.. :hug:

Will that be worse lol if we get no views at all?

Cidersomerset
13th June 2013, 21:43
Not sure what to make of the programme, heres a couple of vids posted today.

People familiar with the subject will recognise the contact and have sympathy.
I imagine those not informed will think negatively............

Part of the narrative and contacts are taken seriously, with UFO reports
and news items interspersed, with 'giggle pieces' and stupid Alien 50's
B movie music. I was not inspired by it, but if it helps abductees in any
way, fair enough.It did show that the phenomenon is wide spread and
they are not alone.

Confessions Of An Alien Abductee | Mums the Word | Channel 4

XxjYOOkAjgw

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confessions Of An Alien Abductee | Worlds Apart | C4

GeCiBalKXFU

Poly Hedra
13th June 2013, 22:10
Just watched it :)
I was a bit dubious at first but I actually thought it was a lot more objective than I expected it to be.
The narrator at first had that incredulous tone in her voice which seemed to not be so obvious as the doc went on.
At least with the lie detector test the narrator did state that the results of these tests were in-admissible in court.
I thought everyone really stood up for themselves and didn't take any sh!t and didn't let anyone tell them they were mad.

Flash
13th June 2013, 22:18
I wish I could see it but hey, not in Canada

Billy
13th June 2013, 22:33
I have just watched the documentary,

I thought you all came over just fine. Well done.

I have a feeling CH4 must troll the internet to see what is really happening. They have broadcast some very interesting documentaries.

Eyes were opened, Well done everyone.

Peace.

Agape
13th June 2013, 22:40
Dancing with the Fairies ...( you were adviced not to do that )

-KNS-v2iuAA

The Eyes that are looking through the Eternity

are they mine or yours ..

:angel:

Here it is ..

QCUCgbhMKRI

creative_expansion
13th June 2013, 22:46
they are treating this like a joke, its too bad cuz it had the possibility of being really great, but of course thats not what happened.

Agape
13th June 2013, 23:27
they are treating this like a joke, its too bad cuz it had the possibility of being really great, but of course thats not what happened.

Scientists ?

Cidersomerset
14th June 2013, 07:43
pGk7IUVDRbc

Published on 13 Jun 2013

A film about one of Britain's strangest phone helplines - Anomalous
Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline, or AMMACH,
the 999 for people who believe they have been victims of alien abduction

kemo
14th June 2013, 07:50
I watched it last night and thought everyone came out pretty well, given that we are dealing with an extraordinary topic and how ever well the participants came across there will some people who sneer and jibe - maybe through fear more than anything else. Of course the programme could only scratch the surface of the subject. I didn't get the impression that the producers were deliberately trying to ridicule the participants. Wouldn't touch the hardened sceptic but may give people with a more open mind pause for thought and one would think that you would only watch the programme if you were interested or curious about the subject, so maybe - I hope - the audience were not as critical as may be imagined. And it was a brave thing to do for marie and everyone else involved.

greybeard
14th June 2013, 08:38
At least the subject is getting aired on a major channel.
That's a step forward.
According to some locals Loch Ness is regularly visited by UFO's
Its very deep

Loch Ness is the second largest Scottish loch by surface area at 56.4 km2 (21.8 sq mi) after Loch Lomond, but due to its great depth, it is the largest by volume. Its deepest point is 230 m (755 ft),[1][2] deeper than the height of London's BT Tower at 189 m (620 ft) and deeper than any other loch except Loch Morar. It contains more fresh water than all the lakes in England and Wales combined,[2] and is the largest body of water on the Great Glen Fault, which runs from Inverness in the north to Fort William in the south.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Ness

Chris

Corncrake
14th June 2013, 10:14
I was looking forward to watching this and then missed the programme so was pleased to find it posted here. Yes, I thought there was a ridicule factor here too though quite subtle. They don't have to be mentioning 'little green men' to make their point. I felt it came through in the carefully paced voice of the narrator and choice of some of the witnesses. Some of the witnesses looked as if they came from the fringes of society - nothing wrong with that but it makes them less credible. The strength of the Disclosure Project witnesses was in their credentials. Marie is definitely one of the better ones and I felt her frustration over the lie detector test - they are not infallible and I don't for one minute think she would have agreed to have had it done if she had been faking it.

Nick Matkin
14th June 2013, 15:22
Just watched it - oh boy, another opportunity missed. Video clips of known meteors, known rocket stage separations, bits of 'scientific' equipment used to detect implants and their 'radio transmissions'.

One of the main abductees seemed, well, less than credible. Was she selected on purpose?

Although a disbeliever in most conspiracies, and a sceptic, even I know there is much better stuff to analyse and discus than this c**p. Was this a deliberate attempt to discredit the subject? It looks like it to me. If a commercial TV station wants ratings, it would still get them even if it made a serous documentary on this subject.

There was one question that wasn't included; did anyone unrelated to these experiencers see these craft as they buzzed about over densely-populated areas abducting so frequently?

Did the lie-detector test ask some initial base-line questions: Is the prime minister David Cameron? Is the year 1877? etc. Perhaps these got edited out.

Simon Parkes came over as sensible, but pity there's nothing other than his word. Naive question; next time can he take a camera?

Nick

Flash
14th June 2013, 15:43
Just watched it too.

Chantelle, to be credible should maybe change her hair style. But it is so sad that going through such pain in their life is still being worsen by not being taken too seriously.

Something tells me that the baseline for lie detectors and alien activities is not the same as for criminal lying for example. I would have to check further on the autonomic response when lying, when being stressed and when being taken, with or without stress.

The whole thing could have produce as much listening is it were depicted with some serious and even tragic tone. However, the good news is that many more people will talk about it if it is depicted in a light fashion. It will spread around easier. And it was written for the regular coach potatoe assimilation potential.

If it were American, it would almost make it (oh, not nice of me....):p

Roisin
14th June 2013, 16:11
Just watched it - oh boy, another opportunity missed. Video clips of known meteors, known rocket stage separations, bits of 'scientific' equipment used to detect implants and their 'radio transmissions'.

One of the main abductees seemed, well, less than credible. Was she selected on purpose?

Although a disbeliever in most conspiracies, and a sceptic, even I know there is much better stuff to analyse and discus than this c**p. Was this a deliberate attempt to discredit the subject? It looks like it to me. If a commercial TV station wants ratings, it would still get them even if it made a serous documentary on this subject.

There was one question that wasn't included; did anyone unrelated to these experiencers see these craft as they buzzed about over densely-populated areas abducting so frequently?

Did the lie-detector test ask some initial base-line questions: Is the prime minister David Cameron? Is the year 1877? etc. Perhaps these got edited out.

Simon Parkes came over as sensible, but pity there's nothing other than his word. Naive question; next time can he take a camera?

Nick

It's interesting to note that when it comes to capturing photographic material of ones encounters, the most strident critics of such evidential material like that most of the time comes from those 'experiencers', contactee's and abductee's who are active within the UFO/ET/Abductee/Contactee community itself.

The reason why is because most of them have not had any success in taking photo's or even recording audio's of any of their ongoing experiences so for this reason, they do not think that anyone else can do that either.

And many of those who think that way will do everything possible to negate anyone's photographic evidential material or diminish it in some way to render it insignificant. Or they will simply ignore it.

Until this changes, people who are able to capture photographic evidential material in this area will choose to continue to not show any of it in a public venue like a forum, for example, or anywhere else for that matter.

Poly Hedra
15th June 2013, 01:27
I think all the witnesses are credible. It seemed to me that the people doing the recording and asking questions just found it very hard to believe which caused them to ask somewhat mocking questions at times. A kind of incredulous tone to the questions. same old same old, fear of this world not being real and solid and measurable.

Something I find annoying is the idea that if one person saw a particular craft, hovering in the sky, then why hasn't anyone else and everyone else seen it? Yet when you look at all the other strange goings-on like transporting the people to the craft, travelling through time and/or dimensions, telepathy and so on... then why would they be not be able to decide who does and doesn't see them?

The doc came from a place in our world where this is just an entertaining and wild curiosity....for now... It will take time but the masses are getting restless. :)
I really think this was positive, even though the doc makers made this as a curiosity it is still significant. I hope.

creative_expansion
16th June 2013, 01:45
i just watched it and i am friends with somebody who was in the documentary, what i have been told first hand is that ammach set up these people for their own agenda and the tv crew completely character assassinated these people, its really unfortunate. and the guy with the test was a guy with a proven to be fake test, he also gets murderers off and other awful people are free because of this sick awful man. and there is plenty of evidence to prove the test is fake if you look it up. ill post the video when i can get access to it. the guy wit test is terry mullikins Remember this psycho mass murderer who slaughtered his own family ? Well guess what, he also passed this Terry Mullins test with flying colours , tried to use it as an a appeal and it was thrown out of court saying the test was rubbish and flawed, on record, I came up with all this evidence and was told some would be left in the doc. This is the guy they sent me for a serious test
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Bamber also this one Terry Mullikns so called lie test

Convicted Killers, mass murders and gangland leaders are passing his test
There are pages and pages of fake tests this guy has done, victims familes are very upset understandably

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/latest-news/murder-victim-jodi-jones-gran-hits-out-at-killer-luke-mitchell-s-lie-detector-test-video-1-2735193

Poly Hedra
16th June 2013, 02:54
Wow, says it all really. I wish I could say I'm surprised but unfortunately I'm not. What does the statement mean, for their own agenda? I'm quite taken back by all this. Is this yet another murkey story? Sigh. Everybodies own interpretation is so personal.
Do you think that everyone would be willing to make this docu again with the people voice tv station? That would be amazing.

Flash
16th June 2013, 03:07
Just watched it too.

Chantelle, to be credible should maybe change her hair style. But it is so sad that going through such pain in their life is still being worsen by not being taken too seriously.

Something tells me that the baseline for lie detectors and alien activities is not the same as for criminal lying for example. I would have to check further on the autonomic response when lying, when being stressed and when being taken, with or without stress.

The whole thing could have produce as much listening is it were depicted with some serious and even tragic tone. However, the good news is that many more people will talk about it if it is depicted in a light fashion. It will spread around easier. And it was written for the regular coach potatoe assimilation potential.

If it were American, it would almost make it (oh, not nice of me....):p

I know what was bugging me yesterday about the lie detector and why I talk the parameter to decide on had to be different for abductees. Travis Walton, you remember "Fire in the sky" had failed polygraph test in a TV program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNNfBk2v-Us

If I am not mistaken, Marie answered 6 question when the standard is 4 at the maximum because of physiological reasons skewing the results after 4. Furthermore, the yes questions do not seem to be mention in the documentary for Marie, in other words, the examiner was looking for enough no to give a verdict, therefore 6 questions.