PDA

View Full Version : Escaping the Matrix - Part 1

ascendingstarseed
29th September 2010, 06:56
Topics now under development: Universal Law, Gnostic Awareness, Reconnection to resources of past lives, Magical Faculties, Achieving Balance, Holding Harmless, Service to Others, Celebrating Cultural and Ethnic diversity, Establishing Global Resolution Forums, Global Governance, Expectations of and integrity in Public Service, Exploring the Life of the Universe, Achieving Full Consciousness

This is an introduction to a series of articles that sets out to help answer the question ‘SO WHERE DO WE GO TO FROM HERE?’

Many have now made the first step in the shift in consciousness that is accelerating around the planet. It is a personal journey each has started out on, and it takes myriad forms. In it, we, as individuals, start to really understand the context of our world for the first time. This then builds into a powerful mass effect being created by very large numbers of people, all at different stages of this new understanding – or ‘awakening’ - but all travelling in the same direction. Using the concept of ‘morphic resonance’ (i.e., all being entrained by the same set of vibes) they reinforce each other through the positive energies they generate as they progress. The same vibes then start to draw in many others – or at least, that is the potential. It’s the Hundredth Monkey effect being applied to us!

Many people – aided by the films of the same name – understand that there is a controlling matrix of some sort. It consists of energy, psychological and institutional devices, economic warfare against the population and numerous disinformation techniques. These have not simply been aimed at power and control, but also serve to hold humanity in a sort of ‘energetic stasis’. This is regarded as vital by the Illuminati/NWO (or whatever they are calling themselves this week!) since they well understand that they are defeated once mass consciousness rises above a certain level. A later article in this series will look at the matrix itself in some detail.

As web sites that bring us alternative and ‘missing’ news help us absorb what is actually going on around us, we come to understand that nothing in our reality is quite as it seems. The web therefore serve to activate and facilitate this journey of awakening, through a series of stages. Initially, we all live entirely within the old worldly context that is frequently referred to (and rightly) as ‘The False Reality’. As each of us learns more, we first begin to suspect that this context no longer serves humanity, whatever words we use to describe it; and that perhaps it is even past its sell-by date. Then, step by step we realise how the duality in which we have all existed for so long has been dominated by negative forces for millennia. We observe as many of the global scams that the ‘Billionaire Boys’ of the new world order are running or attempting to run stand increasingly exposed. Soon, we absolutely know that there are better ways for our world to be.

Much around us points to our being at a nexus point, where dramatic, positive change really is possible. We read predictions of ‘transformation’, ‘ascension’, ‘new reality’, the ‘Golden Age’ – and all the other shorthand ways that try to illustrate what is happening. As we do so, the potential for radical transformation starts to seep into our consciousness, often accompanied by a deep dissatisfaction that can, if seen positively, be the driver to move us forward.

Cont'd
http://quantumlightconnections.com/library/Escaping-the-Matrix-Part1-%20Introduction.html

tazjet
11th October 2010, 21:32
In Buddhism they refer to a web of karma and the world of illusion.

I once heard the bardo from a Tibetan Lama and he explained to me that each person's life is like a thread in a woven cloth. Each thread weaves in and out of other people's lives. You can't pull a single thread out of the cloth without disrupting the entire cloth, so in that sense the matrix is the cloth.

ascendingstarseed
12th October 2010, 08:52
In Buddhism they refer to a web of karma and the world of illusion.

I once heard the bardo from a Tibetan Lama and he explained to me that each person's life is like a thread in a woven cloth. Each thread weaves in and out of other people's lives. You can't pull a single thread out of the cloth without disrupting the entire cloth, so in that sense the matrix is the cloth.

Thanks for the great analogy tazjet, and let me welcome you aboard Project Avalon! You made a great choice on a ride that's always interesting!