PDA

View Full Version : If you believe in evolution, let's talk about upper class vs. lower class!

Tesla_WTC_Solution
10th June 2013, 23:29
So here's a question. If "elites" and "royal families" and the "powerful and influential" maintain their stranglehold on the world through brutality and manipulation, which is what I believe,

then riddle me this:

Who has had more opportunity to evolve toward excellence:

the "Elite" aristocrat who ignorantly holds the boot on the neck of the poor,
or the man who suffers this egregious insult with patience,
doing his best on behalf of himself and his fellows in spite of the most horrible and unwarranted opposition,
the man who believes that God and Nature alike hold him responsible for what he does,
while the man above him believes in nothing but advantage and the taking of advantage.....

think on this and be well this day!

love,

Tesla

p.s. my family is what I consider "fallen elite" i.e. formerly powerful but now dispossessed and emigrated. therefore we might not have evolved toward "grace" in spite of what we believe.

p.p.s. the meek will inherit the earth. that definitely does not include my family LOL.

ghostrider
10th June 2013, 23:36
I think in terms of this, we have just forgotten who we are, and the elite prey on that , keeping themselves in power with the amount of green paper one has... their power and influence is an illusion, if the economy collapses, they are no better off than a squirrel, matter of fact, it's worse for them, desperate people will mob those that have , and ignore those who have not ...interesting topic anyhoo ...

Deemah
10th June 2013, 23:54
Who has had more opportunity to evolve toward excellence:

the "Elite" aristocrat who ignorantly holds the boot on the neck of the poor,
or the man who suffers this egregious insult with patience,

Great Topic Tesla!

I personally believe neither will evolve to anything, because one group is dependent and other is submissive.
In my opinion human will evolve to "excellence" only once we completely restructure and break down the current society into something drastically different.
There are too many distractions and things that degrade human mind and sever connection to soul, we must choose to evolve into the new world!

Bubu
11th June 2013, 00:48
The man above evolves and improves his crap of deception and the man below evolve and improves his survival skills.

mosquito
11th June 2013, 02:33
...Who has had more opportunity to evolve toward excellence:...

Who says we're evolving toward excellence ?

We appear to be evolving toward collective stupidity.

"Remember who you are" is a good thing to do !

naste.de.lumina
11th June 2013, 05:17
Hello to all.
An individual who is born within the framework of the spiritual elite have personal challenges as difficult as the said commoners.
Achieving empathy and develops it in an environment steeped in meanness and nastiness must be very difficult and requires a lot of willpower to overcome all the traps you'll find on the way.
On the other hand, born in mob also has its challenges to be overcome in relation to envy and other obscure desires.
How many are there who ascend socially by illicit of all types and are as or even more cruel than the original elitist?

'And again I say it is easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. - Matthew 19:24 '
In my opinion, the rich of this phrase means 'SELF - EGO in Portuguese', not necessarily mean money.
Big hug to friends.

etheric underground
14th June 2013, 16:22
I am the latter dear TESLA... I have fought hard through lives to come to terms with WHO I AM.
My light shines from an inner knowing that through my trials and tribulations I have an unbiased,pure
understanding that has allowed me to see my life and my surroundings in my own special way.
I look at the ELITE and I know what they do, and I know who they are... They in their weird way have
made me even more aware of WHO I AM.
My intention is to be the BEST ME in all its intricate and awesome ways....
My belief is that no matter where I stand in the hierarchy system or what others perceive in terms of
power and wealth.....I have the INNATE ability to BE TRUE and LOVE THYSELF......DO THEY?

ulli
14th June 2013, 16:50
Hello to all.
An individual who is born within the framework of the spiritual elite have personal challenges as difficult as the said commoners.
Achieving empathy and develops it in an environment steeped in meanness and nastiness must be very difficult and requires a lot of willpower to overcome all the traps you'll find on the way.
On the other hand, born in mob also has its challenges to be overcome in relation to envy and other obscure desires.
How many are there who ascend socially by illicit of all types and are as or even more cruel than the original elitist?

'And again I say it is easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. - Matthew 19:24 '
In my opinion, the rich of this phrase means 'SELF - EGO in Portuguese', not necessarily mean money.
Big hug to friends.

About this quote you mentioned. What is not known is what they meant by "the Eye of the Needle" in ancient times.
Back then cities were walled.
To enter a city meant to pass through a gate.
Yet this large gate would be closed at sunset, every night, by a gate keeper, who would reopen it in the following morning.
If some traveler arrived after sunset, and found the gate closed, he would have only one other option to enter the city.
This option was called "eye of the needle"
This was the small gate next to the large gate and which was just big enough for one person at a time to walk through.
So he would have to get off of his camel, and the camel had to get down on it's knees,
and allow itself to be dragged though this narrow door.

Unlike us the people who Jesus gave those teachings to understood what it meant
yet bible scholars never explained the expression.

So what it meant was that it was harder for the rich to get into heaven, due to their materialism.
The rich are people who place more faith in earthly matters,
so when death comes they have to let go of a lot more stuff than a poor person.
But if they got down on their knees, i.e. were humble, then it was possible.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/177/375323528_8f7e38978f.jpg?v=0

http://www.biblepicturegallery.com/samples/pa/stories/gospels/parables/Eye%20of%20a%20Needle%20in%20the%20gate%20of%20a%20khan%20at%20Nazareth.gif

naste.de.lumina
14th June 2013, 17:03
Hello to all.

Big hug to friends.

About this quote you mentioned. What is not known is what they meant by "the Eye of the Needle" in ancient times.
Yet this large gate would be closed at sunset, every night, by a gate keeper, who would reopen it in the following morning.
If some traveler arrived after sunset, and found the gate closed, he would have only one other option to enter the city.
This was the small gate next to the large gate and which was just big enough for one person at a time to walk through.
So he would have to get off of his camel, and the camel had to get down on it's knees,

So what it meant was that it was harder for the rich to get into heaven, due to their materialism.

http://www.biblepicturegallery.com/samples/pa/stories/gospels/parables/Eye%20of%20a%20Needle%20in%20the%20gate%20of%20a%20khan%20at%20Nazareth.gif

ulli friend.
I did not know this detail so important to properly understand the meaning of the expression.
But I believe that the meaning of the ego can also be used.
A clever phrase to make us think and act mainly.
Thanks for the clarification wise.

donk
14th June 2013, 17:05
Applying the definition of what has been attributed to Darwin is what causes the problems of the "lower class", and the logical extension of it (within our species) is that the those at the top of the "pyramid" are the winners. The fact that they got enough of us to buy into that (and crucify those that expose the truth of it) is how we are in the condition we are in, which lately I have taken exception to what a lot of people label it as the HUMAN condition.

I believe we are so easily manipulated, that the most insidious and even suicidal ideas are able to be programmed in to human, thanks to the true HUMAN NATURE, which is love, which leads to the tendancy to trust & believe.

Class systems are heirarchies, where a belief system is put in place by those that would control, and in our case, amass the most resources, and most importantly: knowledge, which equals power. The "upper class" consists of those that historically have obtained the knowledge (power), and used it (twisted it) against everyone else, for their personal gain.

It is because of this I beleive the true "upper class", beyond the view of us, beyond the richest most powerful visible being we can observe, is NOT human, but taught us humans somewhere down the line that this is what it means to be human: greed, control, being stronger and better than everyone else

Our true nature, love, trumps all that survival of fittest nonsense, at least for those of us that can be truly free...and that freedom resides purely within. the class system is external, and brilliantly woven into the fabric of our being during this experience. It is frustrating how good the "strong" have done their enslaving, only when enough the "upper class" of true humanity are awakened to these truths will we be able to do away with such an anti-human way of life.

ulli
14th June 2013, 17:09
Hello to all.

Big hug to friends.

ulli friend.
I did not know this detail so important to properly understand the meaning of the expression.
But I believe that the meaning of the ego can also be used.
A clever phrase to make us think and act mainly.
Thanks for the clarification wise.

I definitely agree with you. But consider this:

The ego cannot get into heaven at all, there is just no room for it.
It is our survival engine, and is only needed in this earthly life. After death,
we return to eternity and discover that we will always survive, as life is never-ending.
So then ego is obsolete, at that level.

But the rich...not all of them are full of ego.
Some are, yes, but not all.

Having wealth means having lots of responsibility.
It's the greed part that is mostly associated with the ego,
and that you will find in all layers of society.

Daughter of Time
14th June 2013, 18:24
The elites have had opportunities to do whatever they want, therefore they don't do anything. Being born with the proverbial silver spoon in their mouths, they don't have to strive to excellence because they believe they are excellent already, endowed with birth rights that the rest of the slave class commoners do not have.

The oppressed don't usually have much time to excel since their time and energy has to go into making a living, feeding themselves and their families, focusing on their physical survival from day to day. It's very difficult to excel when your mind is engaged on basic survival needs. Taken to extremes, the poor will sometimes resort to crime because other opportunities seem out of reach. However, the elite resort to crime on a regular basis because they think they are above the laws and can break them at any given moment.

However, while the elite have all the opportunities, it is the lower classes who will strive to better themselves, that is, if they have the intelligence required, moral support from others and belief in themselves. When you are down in the dumps, provided that you have strong will, you will try to better yourself.

Observer1964
14th June 2013, 19:04
I think the upper class is on a lower level of evolution, they basicly operate on the law of the jungle, the right of the strongest, competition al the way, Culture of greed!
I think the people who enjoy sharing, giving and helping are the highest in evolution. As they left the jungle law behind and became civilised.

Culture is not the same as civilisation.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
16th June 2013, 19:00
thanks to everyone who had something to say!

indeed, when we reduce the situation to a dialogue in simple terms,
we begin to see that the "special" really are not so special,
and the true achievement is the effort, not the position...

I wish I could be humble and learn to work with what I have,
instead of tending toward bitterness and envy.

I know some celebrities and billionaires have had a hard life too.

Like J Astor's son, the "richest boy in the world", the "heir to the world's greatest fortune" -- he was shut in a closet by his mother when he was a child.
Some people might not know the story about Bill Gates senior tossing a glassful of water in Gates' junior's face when he was a pre-teen, either.
We are already familiar with the sad stories of people like Michael Jackson, who are really more like "pets" of the elite than really at an advantage in any way.
Even president Obama had some sad things in his life, like a father who allegedly beat Barry's brother...

we all have hardship, purely human difficulties in our lives,
regardless of class or status,
the hard thing is to understand that others have these experiences too, that they have feelings, and feelings are real...

I wish that the people of the world could learn to help each other instead of hurt each other.

imagine if we ended the wars and put the money into educating underprivileged children instead.
state-of-the-art schools and homes and gardens for the poor.

I am afraid that very few share the vision of an all-inclusive world,
where men and women learn that fighting each other is what keeps them from building something meaningful.

do people really believe that the builders of the pyramids were slaves?
or do they believe that ancient societies were infinitely more inspired and enabled than ours is?

I tend toward the latter belief...
effort yields beauty.