PDA

View Full Version : How to win it all

jiminii
12th June 2013, 09:38
On this forum ... how many do you think it would take to WIN IT ALL ... ????
I would say ,.. could probably do it with 3 to 10 of those who came out of the static from the future ... we are talking about running a hurricane up the east coast of USA doing more destruction in history and NO ONE GOT KILLED .. announced by all the radio stations up and down the coast ... ONE BEING"S POSTULATE .. WRITTEN EXACTLY HOW IT WOULD HAPPEN BEFORE IT HAPPENED .. to LRH .. and he wrote me back and said "It is very much appreciated you had concern for the Flag Land Base.... that is the power of ONE of us from the future ... with ONE postulate ...

now this is how they play their game ... they loan one king money ... then loan the kings enemies money and gets a war going between them .. and THEY DON'T CARE WHO WINS .... both countries will be depleted after the war and still need money ... so WHO EVER WINS ... wins BOTH SIDES at the same time ...

they don't care the outcome ... they can use either outcome to their advantage ... so how do we WIN???

the spirit being KNOWS ... even though you can not see who is pulling all the strings ... YOU KNOW ... just look out in all that space .. and decide YOU KNOW where the enemy is even though you can't see ... and direct ALL YOUR POSTULATES TO THEM ... DIRECTLY and all their SHEEP ... YOU KNOW ... THAT WHOLE PILE OF CRAP ..,.

now ... decide THEY HAVE LOST AND ARE TOTALLY DEFEATED AND THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING IT ....

getting in the game of bouncing from one side to another is their game .. DON'T PLAY IT ... PUT YOUR ATTENTION TO THE TOP CONTROLLERS and decide YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE ... and DECIDE THEY CAN'T HIDE ANYMORE... AND WILL BE CAUGHT FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

why haven't they ever been able to defeat Thailand .???? because these buddhist are supported all over the country by the people who bring them food ... they can just sit there and put out light forever ... and their light disintegrates the enemies dark forces ... Thailand has never been beating by a foreign power ... ever ...

so the way to play the game is go direct to the leaders .. and that is not the bildenbergs ... follow the money .... is one way ... but it might not lead you to the source .. the being inside and you KNOW who is the source ... TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR BOTH SIDES OF THE GAME WORLD WIDE and MAKE IT GO THE WAY WE WANT IT TO GO

it is like playing pool ... if someone puts in some powerful shots .. it will shrink your space .. this makes you play worse ... as long as we keep our space out there the size of this galaxy and the galaxies around... which is probably somewhere in there you will find the top players of this game and yes .. I have learned some of them are also operating from the future ...

the truth is their postulates are contra survival the most dynamics .. they deep inside can not justify doing what they do .... the ones who will win will be the ones who take responsibility for the most dynamics ... so that just about covers this entire sector of the universe that became a desert .. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT ALL AND DIRECT YOUR PRO SURVIVAL POSTULATES FOR THE GREATEST GOOD FOR ALL ... and you will receive power back from the reflections of your own power going out ... THAT IS HOW WE WIN

get it???

jim

Lifebringer
12th June 2013, 11:34
Bravo, and I'm glad you wrote it all out to show all sides and implications of the game. Now that we know, the question is, what do we focus on as one to stop it. Think about that for awhile. It's a long thought out deceit that they've weaved over the centuries, and I would hate to calculate the innocent people who are but pawns in their phychotic game of MONOPOLY. Their board has many traps in the system as you go around it, but if you don't buy their properties, don't buy their products, go back to nature and learn to do the survivalistic things that will be needed when the SHTF, it's possible, you'll be a wiser "remnant" of what is left behind. My hardest part was almost having a nervous breakdown in 2000, then being awakened at the same time and convincing my family, that "my" abilities have come on again.
At first they thought I had gone over then fence, but then, things I needed them to see, that I have seen, began to occur to them. So, sometimes I hold back, because like me, when I was asleep, I had to see it to believe it. Now that that 6th sense is activated, things are a little different for me, and I try not to interfere, with their guide who is guiding them. I just let them think about it for "awhile." Then learn to focus.

If you think about it, the ptw used trauma to turn on the precogs, and now that their tragedies are hitting us, the trauma, can turn a lot of people on, like a slap in the face.
My children know there is something different about their mother, but they know I love them dearly, and will fight to the bitter or better end to ensure their future is HONEST, FAIR, AND JUSTICE FOR ALL UNDER EQUALITY FOR ALL.
I understand their tolerance for other souls in humanity, because of all I went through and after my sister went awol/ran away and the responsibility was on me, I was the one who volunteered to pull so many others out of so many harmful decisions, through wisdom.

Think about it, and realize, we are coming on, and they are going out. The powers that were, were not true, and truth will rule the days.
Poof, they will be gone, in a blink of an eye, and a week or two of media pomp and circumstance with plenty of lies in "their-story" of phychosis living in a bubble of exclusion.

It's a lot to think on for awhile, but I find when it's thought through, and you calm down in anxiety enough, ask your guide what the Creator would do, and let your "self" take it from there in guidance. When you get the answer, think on that for awhile, and bring it out here, and perhaps you will see, that we have thought long and hard on it also, and some solutions may match up, most will match up.
Boycott the monopoly, don't participate in the gossipy fake news, but research until you find more than one side, NOT just right or left, and KNOW you have found it. Then wonder why your news stations don't tell you the truth, and who's pulling their strings, first.

Then discuss, post, tweet on sites that the real people are on. People who are fed up, have intelligence, good heart and minds of tolerance, and educated in laws, or have the voice to move the people.

I have to tell you, it's why great leaders from the people have died and become martyrs of witnesses, to what is going on, and gone home to tell JESUS of when will justice the promise of freedom and LOVE come for their children. "HOW LONG, OH LORD?"

The biggest deceit they have told, is that they will have power in the future. Now that they know they will not, they are scrambling to take cover, hide their trails or "sadly close loose ends." So many loose ends, that they have left a trail of who they are. via bodies/whistleblowers.

But WE aren't whistleblowers, WE are way showers and TRUMPETS OF TRUTH.

So loud they can't shut us off or out, we just go to another site and post the truth there.

Hmmm... how many billions of sites around the world, can they afford to shut down.

NOT nearly enough!
OUR SOULS CRY OUT FOR RELEASE OF OPPRESSION IN THE MONOPOLIZED GAME OF THE HAVES AND HAVE NOTS, WHERE EVERY TURN OF THE DICE IS LOADED.

Enough is what WE meant.
Enough is what WE will achieve abundantly, if we but ask for guidance, think and do.

jiminii
12th June 2013, 12:33
Bravo, and I'm glad you wrote it all out to show all sides and implications of the game. Now that we know, the question is, what do we focus on as one to stop it. Think about that for awhile. It's a long thought out deceit that they've weaved over the centuries, and I would hate to calculate the innocent people who are but pawns in their phychotic game of MONOPOLY. Their board has many traps in the system as you go around it, but if you don't buy their properties, don't buy their products, go back to nature and learn to do the survivalistic things that will be needed when the SHTF, it's possible, you'll be a wiser "remnant" of what is left behind. My hardest part was almost having a nervous breakdown in 2000, then being awakened at the same time and convincing my family, that "my" abilities have come on again.
At first they thought I had gone over then fence, but then, things I needed them to see, that I have seen, began to occur to them. So, sometimes I hold back, because like me, when I was asleep, I had to see it to believe it. Now that that 6th sense is activated, things are a little different for me, and I try not to interfere, with their guide who is guiding them. I just let them think about it for "awhile." Then learn to focus.

If you think about it, the ptw used trauma to turn on the precogs, and now that their tragedies are hitting us, the trauma, can turn a lot of people on, like a slap in the face.
My children know there is something different about their mother, but they know I love them dearly, and will fight to the bitter or better end to ensure their future is HONEST, FAIR, AND JUSTICE FOR ALL UNDER EQUALITY FOR ALL.
I understand their tolerance for other souls in humanity, because of all I went through and after my sister went awol/ran away and the responsibility was on me, I was the one who volunteered to pull so many others out of so many harmful decisions, through wisdom.

Think about it, and realize, we are coming on, and they are going out. The powers that were, were not true, and truth will rule the days.
Poof, they will be gone, in a blink of an eye, and a week or two of media pomp and circumstance with plenty of lies in "their-story" of phychosis living in a bubble of exclusion.

It's a lot to think on for awhile, but I find when it's thought through, and you calm down in anxiety enough, ask your guide what the Creator would do, and let your "self" take it from there in guidance. When you get the answer, think on that for awhile, and bring it out here, and perhaps you will see, that we have thought long and hard on it also, and some solutions may match up, most will match up.
Boycott the monopoly, don't participate in the gossipy fake news, but research until you find more than one side, NOT just right or left, and KNOW you have found it. Then wonder why your news stations don't tell you the truth, and who's pulling their strings, first.

Then discuss, post, tweet on sites that the real people are on. People who are fed up, have intelligence, good heart and minds of tolerance, and educated in laws, or have the voice to move the people.

I have to tell you, it's why great leaders from the people have died and become martyrs of witnesses, to what is going on, and gone home to tell JESUS of when will justice the promise of freedom and LOVE come for their children. "HOW LONG, OH LORD?"

The biggest deceit they have told, is that they will have power in the future. Now that they know they will not, they are scrambling to take cover, hide their trails or "sadly close loose ends." So many loose ends, that they have left a trail of who they are. via bodies/whistleblowers.

But WE aren't whistleblowers, WE are way showers and TRUMPETS OF TRUTH.

So loud they can't shut us off or out, we just go to another site and post the truth there.

Hmmm... how many billions of sites around the world, can they afford to shut down.

NOT nearly enough!
OUR SOULS CRY OUT FOR RELEASE OF OPPRESSION IN THE MONOPOLIZED GAME OF THE HAVES AND HAVE NOTS, WHERE EVERY TURN OF THE DICE IS LOADED.

Enough is what WE meant.
Enough is what WE will achieve abundantly, if we but ask for guidance, think and do.

it is not as hard as you think ..... from asia .. I can run a beam ... from here to the north side of USA and rotate it to the south side of USA and just pick up all the counter intention for survival for the greatest good of all ..all these little spots and resistance show up .. all across the USA ... and I just make them go away and all these little black masses just blow .. ...
decide they will be caught ...and nothing they do can stop it ...like reaching their beingness and allowing them to let go of those things that hurt them so bad to make them do this will be released from them so they can change over to the tight ... and contribute to the future of all mankind ... decide they are all changing over to the light because they know this is the only way they can save themselves .from the next forever of pain ..... spot their counter intentions and make them go away .. do this every day in the morning and night all around the planet ... and watch it start happen ...and you can feel the space around you getting cleaner ... and more full of life ... of course .. a lot of them will probably go back to what they are doing ... but what they were doing at this moment will be undone ... and after awhile ... they will have so many losses it won't he worth it to them to continue and when they have given up ... they will also start turning over to light

jim

soleil
12th June 2013, 18:29
hi jim, i really do think your posts are pertinent, even though most dont understand them. i think it would be easier if you could type in clearer paragraphs etc. i say this from my own feedback, because i want to read your posts, i just have a hard time reading, if my eyes jump around all over the place.

also, a question. perhaps there is a way you can start a thread to discuss how to do these things. not just debate them, but do them. and therefore teach other people too, rather than stuffing so much detail down in one sitting. for example, there are a few threads i follow because of their teaching/learning aspect. do you think you may start something like this to? with clear, and helpful ways to explain the unexaplainable? i know it may be hard for you to express because it seems so clear, but i tell ya, its only clear when it is understood. how can we teach that which must be understood?

thanks!!

The Truth Is In There
13th June 2013, 14:24
imo the world is too far gone to "win" unless our current civilization is totally destroyed, including the money system, power grid etc.

for me humanity is a flawed bio-container. if souls incarnate into these vehicles a part, if not most, of them will act purely for personal gains, against nature, against the benevolent purpose of creation, harming other beings and their planet.

the flaw is in the container, not in the souls. i'm sure it was done on purpose in order to facilitate soul growth through discomfort but it got way out of hand and it's not getting better, it's getting worse, no matter what the die hard "love & light" faction says. the only way to stop it is a new beginning and that has to be preceded by an end.

jiminii
13th June 2013, 15:03
imo the world is too far gone to "win" unless our current civilization is totally destroyed, including the money system, power grid etc.

for me humanity is a flawed bio-container. if souls incarnate into these vehicles a part, if not most, of them will act purely for personal gains, against nature, against the benevolent purpose of creation, harming other beings and their planet.

the flaw is in the container, not in the souls. i'm sure it was done on purpose in order to facilitate soul growth through discomfort but it got way out of hand and it's not getting better, it's getting worse, no matter what the die hard "love & light" faction says. the only way to stop it is a new beginning and that has to be preceded by an end.

in the beginning we were all out there creating in innocence ... we make this and show someone .. and he makes something else to show us ... and we just create create create .. never thinking where this create will go ... then we hurt someone .. but it was not intentional .. we didn't know we could hurt someone ... then that someone would hurt another ... not intentional but it would happen .. then we try not to hurt others .. which just make it happen more ... then we get in disagreements ... and we say" hey I didn't mean to do it .. .. I didn't know it would hurt you" and maybe the would say "no .. I don't believe you ... i think you just wanted to hurt me because I accidentally hurt you " .. on and on like this ... but we were still innocent .. we would make planets and life forms using created GE's .. this way the GE could get hurt (a creation .. not a living creator) .. instead of us getting hurt and hurting each other .. we could make our little battles on these planets just like kids play on game machines ... until some got really hurt .. and started to turn to the dark side .. and now his motivations were to find ways to get even or play one up man ship games (like get one better than that other then the other has to get one better back) ... all these different emotions we created .. and we still keep creating .. so someone comes along and says ..we can't make these GE's work very well with such limited memories .. so we create a memory for them that records pictures around the head .. unlimited memory .. that can be accessed fast ... and so we can make our little animals and our kung fu fighters get really fantastic and realistic .. and many lost their powers .. no one took them away .. they just did something so bad .. it upset a lot of others .. so he tried not to do it that way again .. and more bad things happened so he decided to not use that ability anymore .. then eventually he forgot how .. so those are the ones who came down to just working universes .. like these governments ..do .with civilizations .. and the OT that was all powerful ..keep getting less and less power and also trapped on these prison planets until we were becoming an extinct species too.. losing more and more powers until they were looked at as dangerous and unpredictable ... well .. that is how it happened ... you can't back out of abilities and decide to forget them .. you just have to make a playing field where you can test them that won't hurt anyone ... so you can get good ... and also have a way to undo things that went wrong like this mind we created ... we didn't want to feel the pain .. so we put a shutdown system that would shutdown the body so we wouldn't have to experience the pain ... but truth is we are the ones that created the pain . but that was just to make our animals we created have more abilities to survival and win against the animals created by others .. never thinking we would eventually be forced into these creations to make us lose our powers entirely and our freedom too.

we just kept create create create ... until we got this MAD universe ... we never figured out how to UNCREATE IT ... so we can fix it and make it better ...

that is what we are doing now.

we already won this game ...

we are doing a rerun of this period of time ... so we can get more spirits free too and release more theta to the collective so we can eventually all work together again...

it is like this.

jim

jiminii
13th June 2013, 15:12
hi jim, i really do think your posts are pertinent, even though most dont understand them. i think it would be easier if you could type in clearer paragraphs etc. i say this from my own feedback, because i want to read your posts, i just have a hard time reading, if my eyes jump around all over the place.

also, a question. perhaps there is a way you can start a thread to discuss how to do these things. not just debate them, but do them. and therefore teach other people too, rather than stuffing so much detail down in one sitting. for example, there are a few threads i follow because of their teaching/learning aspect. do you think you may start something like this to? with clear, and helpful ways to explain the unexaplainable? i know it may be hard for you to express because it seems so clear, but i tell ya, its only clear when it is understood. how can we teach that which must be understood?

thanks!!

I am going to start a new thread that shows how it all started with me .. how I accidentally kept getting more and more powers ..not knowing how or why it was happening ..and also more and more thoughts turning against me until I learned how to handle those too ... so I will make a story of my life and show how it all started until it got to now ... and then I think I must make a 2nd thread to answer questions .. and point everyone to those posts too ... otherwise all the questions will keep taking me out of context .. and bounce me from one time to the next .. and across to other threads ... if anyone has a good Idea how I can keep the flow in sequence and still answer questions .. let me know.

him

soleil
13th June 2013, 16:33
i dont know what to recommend except maybe consolidate all into one thread? that could get messy though.

we-R-one
13th June 2013, 16:49
Jiminii,

I would keep your personal story separate from instructions. Too much information sometimes only confuses; or maybe you could use this type of format.....teach us, like step 1, step 2, step 3. Then afterwards post some of your story as an example. Many of us appreciate your passion and are trying to understand, but find it difficult to field your posts, so often your message is missed because your writing style isn't clear. I realize writing doesn't come easy for all, it's not my favorite thing to do either.

Swan
13th June 2013, 17:38
Hi Jim,

Although I might be a minority :) , just had to say that I appreciate your way of writing. There is something beyond the words that is getting through.

CdnSirian
13th June 2013, 18:30
Keep it simple. Projecting an idea or thought is probably easier for most than running a beam.
It's also occurred to me that the contingent of those who "do nothing" yet without resistance, contribute by not engaging with the energies they would rather see gone. Taking the wind out of the sails so to speak. I believe there are many metaphysicians working on this. And the more the merrier.

Sunny-side-up
13th June 2013, 19:07
Do a PDF with menu, with all your individual sections from: how you gained/started too how to develop too how to use now too ideas that will come to you while doing this.

Add a version in the style you wright here, I understand your attempt at the flow of thought writing, so do a PDF with doth styles

For now give an idea of one aspect to focus on! If that's passable, one pointed mind view of a yous-full aspect

But what ever you do jiminii don't stop :)

chocolate
19th June 2013, 20:13
Thank you jim for the link to this thread, I would have missed it otherwise.
It sounds very close to my heart. Whatever that may mean in English...
In all honesty, if I let myself go I would be writing like you, but instead I sit and diligently try to put the sentences together, because I am too well programmed (meaning I put on the socially easy cap because I am not brave enough to look as I do in private)...
Anyway, if I had to choose in what form to read your writing, I would probably say that I am very much okay with the way you express yourself (same as Swan above). It might not be everyone's type of writing, I understand.
I wouldn't ask you to write a story of how it all started, or how we can achieve what you have achieved, because this makes the whole goal pointless in my opinion. The raw energy from your posts should be enough. I don't appreciate anyone who says I like you and I love you, but can you please change for the sake of my own peace of understanding...We are who we are, and the way we say things, in their sequence and form are a part of what we are. Let us also not forget that there are no universal recipes for anything. Everything is personal and should stay that way. That is what makes us necessary and special.
I think i said too much and now someone will try to shut me up in one way or another.

In short, do whatever you want to do, jim, but as Sunny-side-up said before me, just don't stop.
Some of us are babies trying to walk with only part of your abilities, but we are fearless, determined, life-loving gentle creatures who want the whole world to be one big Thailand :flypig: .

edit: I have to also write this down- I think visually, and sometimes (many times in this forum) I understand things somehow, but cannot express them accurately with words, English or not. There are messages that come across and I get them, but for the life of me I cannot explain them to anyone else- they will have to log into my ... spirit probably, to be able to directly download the meaning. So the problem with the words I do get very well.
And I also think doing nothing is a bit of a problem, especially if you have an idea what you can do and choose not to do it because of insecurity. No offence, I speak only from my own perspective and I always did something, even if it was the wrong thing. You never know what is right and what is wrong, but you know most of the times that you have reasons to do that particular thing. Like me writing too much again...

realitycorrodes
19th June 2013, 21:16
They that cause this greedy fearful world are not hidden - they walk around you everyday...right in front of our eyes. They rub shoulders with us in the shops and at work. They are everyday people who have never looked within to ascertain why they are so frightened. Hence this deep fear inside has made them greedy and as such some of the most fearful amongst them (hidden banksters/counterfietiers and the owners of all the high tech weaponry and mind control stations) have taken advantage of their fear by providing an opportunity for them to be greedy. The people themselves greedily allow a corrupt system of control that is slowly consuming the planet and all in it. The battle lies within each one of us. Personally, I don't see much hope in my life time. Sorry to give greedy people truthful news! Peace. P.S. If Thailand is how you say it is then it would be due IMHO to their Buddhist practice of turning within and unraveling the truth behind the inner fear that needs addressing - either that or their land has no wealth in terms of oil, precious stones or minerals etc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

"Why disinformation works everywhere!"

The main motivator behind everyone's action is fear.

This causes people to react in a "greedy" fashion.

Greed is one of the main outward expressions of fear.

e.g. If I can just get that house - I will feel more secure/safe.
e.g. If I can just get that car - people will be impressed/in awe of me/respect me...believe I am the most powerful/most safe being etc.
e.g If I can just get that high paying job - people will be impressed/in awe of me/respect me...believe I am the most powerful/most safe being etc....

The main power of the government in these times is the creation of money out of thin air - counterfeiting

- The other real power being weapons - most of the guns/weapons belong to the government - as knowing our government has the most superior guns/weapons makes us feel our (supposedly good) government is the most powerful - therefore the safest government to be protected by/ruled by/exploited by?

People actually allow counterfeiting? Why?

Because their greed/fear/insecurity makes them think that they will be the ones that will make something from nothing by using the counterfeited money - low interest rate loans, stocks and shares; options; futures - etc.

Most of the governments power could be pulled form under them if people stopped using the counterfeit money and started using something that cannot be counterfeited e.g. gold

We currently have the option to walk in and walk out with (actual solid/physical) gold bullion - but hardly anyone does - because they are still thinking greedily about how they can get more by using the counterfeit money. e.g. low interest rate loans.

Anyway as a symptom of this greed/fear... it becomes a necessity to believe that the "The Government/the ultimate power/the safest authority supposedly?" is good - has the people's safety (lowest level of fear) as it's main goal.

The Government obviously does not have people's safety as its main priority - it has as it's main priority the making of a small group of extremely fearful people feel safe in their corruption e.g. International bankers/counterfeiters perhaps?

In order to cover up it's counterfeiting - it needs to own the media, the academic institutions etc. etc. etc. - we can't have the thinkers thinking we are counterfeiting. Besides we all know how when we lie, we eventually have to lie again in order to protect that lie and so on - hence we have the media (the liars). The liars just want to appease their fear - they would prefer to feel a little bit safer (less fearful) with the small amount of power the counterfeit money will bring them rather than stand up for what is the truth - hence the media/liars will never write/right the truth. Any media person who writes the truth will not get a main stream job/slave position.

So the point I am trying to make is disinformation gets accepted because all of us are living in fear and respond to that fear with greed. We are to blame.

That is why we even believe such obvious lies (nonsense) as "We need to consume more (greed) in order to stimulate the economy (greed)?!"

Is economy synonymous with the words greed/fear? We need to stimulate the fear?

Now there is serious reasons to be concerned for our safety - to live in fear!

So the question is now....

How to get rid of that fear!

Remember...as above so below!

The fear inside could be related to what is outside.

And the fear outside could be related to what is inside.

This could be seen as a vicious circle.

---------------------------------------------------------
For the sake of truth
For the sake of freedom
For the sake of humanity
For the sake of the environment
For the sake of the planet
---------------------------------------------------------
Edible City: Grow the Revolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVqGtgDHBo