PDA

View Full Version : Freedom!!

bel
12th June 2013, 11:31
Hi there everyone,

This is my first post here on the amazing Avalon forum!
23wL_4AEnOo
I recently put together a video of a poem I wrote for humanity.

I have been on this beautiful journey called life for 20 years now, and have already had a wild and wonderful ride so far. This poem is an expression of that, and I wanted to share it with you all. If there is anything I can do, its to encourage youth to begin to stand in their power, and get to know themselves. Its very comforting to have such inspiring people such as Bill Ryan who have an endless amount of wisdom that they are so generously sharing with the world. Its time for the youth to have the courage to be free.

Lots of love and gratitude to you all <3 :)

Lifebringer
12th June 2013, 12:22
Beautiful. I like you activate my creative poetry to express my surroundings. It was a great and heart felt prayer to the Heavens for solution for our future. I know your poem/prayer has been heard.

Such Love and Beauty of the mind and heart, deserves a future. Good to have someone young here all the time, to learn what we ourselves are only beginning the search for ALL truth in our life.

No more fairy tales and santa coming down the chimney, after 8, or when a child starts to ask for weekly allowance. The first lie told, weakens trust between Parent and child. When the age/time for fairy tales is over, truly the truth must be told to be respected as a Parent to be trusted, eh?

Let us parent those minds still asleep with gentle nudging and LOVE.

Welcome!!!

Timreh
12th June 2013, 12:29
Inspiring and hopeful! :victory:
Lovely first post Bel and time well spent
Welcome..

WhiteFeather
12th June 2013, 12:38
Amazing Poem Bel. Thanks for sharing with us. Its good to see the younger generation as yourself waking up with creative ideas as such. Together we can work to assist this wonderful planet we live on. Great Thread. ;) Welcome

We are all 1 tribe

W.f

Limor Wolf
12th June 2013, 13:00
You Enchanted me! Thank you for coming to assist the planet at this time, Belinda, and for bringing your beautiful energy. Welcome to Avalon ~

Orion197
12th June 2013, 13:36
Hi there everyone,

This is my first post here on the amazing Avalon forum!
23wL_4AEnOo
I recently put together a video of a poem I wrote for humanity.

I have been on this beautiful journey called life for 20 years now, and have already had a wild and wonderful ride so far. This poem is an expression of that, and I wanted to share it with you all. If there is anything I can do, its to encourage youth to begin to stand in their power, and get to know themselves. Its very comforting to have such inspiring people such as Bill Ryan who have an endless amount of wisdom that they are so generously sharing with the world. Its time for the youth to have the courage to be free.

Lots of love and gratitude to you all <3 :)

Bel, you are beautiful and so is your energy and your poem. What a beautiful composition....I would encourage you do more of the same.
You have the ability to raise the vibration of people, to change their moods. Your poem has made me feel better today.

Camilo
12th June 2013, 15:10
Great video Bel.Welcome to the forum. You bring a breath of fresh air. :welcome:

WhiteFeather
12th June 2013, 15:25
If i may share with you Bel and its members. A video I had created for this great planet in my infancy stage of awakedness. Thought to share here on your first thread.

Peace on Earth - George Harrison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ0I2N-Pa-g

Bill Ryan
12th June 2013, 15:45
-------

Bel, you are more than very welcome here. Thank you for your gift to us all.

Ivanhoe
12th June 2013, 15:56
Absolutely wonderfull bel.
Thank you for sharing.

ThePythonicCow
12th June 2013, 16:05
Bel posted the words to her poem on the Youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23wL_4AEnOo

Orion197
12th June 2013, 16:06
If i may share with you Bel and its members. A video I had created for this great planet in my infancy stage of awakedness. Thought to share here on your first thread.

Dear Whitefeather, I love that song by Harrison. Lovely video !!!
Pure Love is the one uniting force that binds all of us together no matter what race, creed, opinions or belief system we may have.
Human Race ---- time to focus on peace, harmony, togetherness and LOVE.
WE CAN DO IT, we can change this reality, we WILL do it if we all band together and dismiss the fault lines that try to separate us.
It's so easy......LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, PEACE and HARMONY.......
I'm having a wonderful day....wishing the same to all of you...

Roisin
12th June 2013, 16:10
Bel, you are like a beautiful fairy princess! I love your creative presentation here.... so unique and so inspiring too! What a lovely introduction!:welcome:

Adi
12th June 2013, 16:45
Nice to see younger souls around also, welcome to Avalon.

Adi

Bubu
12th June 2013, 16:57
welcome bel

freedom !!

Billy
12th June 2013, 17:33
Thank you for sharing your beautiful poem Bel. And for being here on Avalon with us all.

You express your feelings and thoughts very well. Refreshing in-Deed.

Peace

SlickWillie
12th June 2013, 18:26
Very nice work! Welcome!

bel
12th June 2013, 20:52
So uplifting!! What a great video, thanks for sharing! I'll be singing along to this song today :)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thankyou so very much everyone!! Its so great to be alive in these exciting times, and what a gift that we can share it together! :D
Love xxx

Limor Wolf
12th June 2013, 21:00
Originally posted by Bel: " I wanted to share it with you all. If there is anything I can do, its to encourage youth to begin to stand in their power, and get to know themselves"

Originally posted by Adi: "Nice to see younger souls around also, welcome to Avalon"

I sent Bel's video to my not quite awake brother and he commented : " I liked it. I can see that young people today are already being nostalgic and eulogize the world as it is today. I wonder where we got it wrong?

And here is another young girl expressing herself. Young in years but full of wisdom -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmyAFHcF07Y

DeDukshyn
12th June 2013, 22:04
Excellent media piece! I am very glad that is on Youtube and you are distributing it; It was beautiful. Welcome to Avalon!

Sunny-side-up
12th June 2013, 22:39
Deep Sigh Bel that was beautiful :angel:.

I'm so glad to see and feel your young mind, heart, sprit, soul and consciousness here in Avalon and on Earth.
Those parts of you are as wide and as open as your beautiful physical eyes.

I'm sure you have many, many good friends and will find and create many, many more, and they because of you will gain eyes such as yours.

Golden glowing energies, Love and hugs to you Bel

Neal
13th June 2013, 02:08
Welcome bel, that was an awesome poem and video... keep them coming!

bel
13th June 2013, 06:13
Thankyou!!! Here is another video from my wonderful boyfriend Lucas Lindblom.. I have the honour of sharing this experience with him by my side :)

v7uDx0F4e-4

WhiteFeather
13th June 2013, 22:57

Dear Whitefeather, I love that song by Harrison. Lovely video !!!
Pure Love is the one uniting force that binds all of us together no matter what race, creed, opinions or belief system we may have.
Human Race ---- time to focus on peace, harmony, togetherness and LOVE.
WE CAN DO IT, we can change this reality, we WILL do it if we all band together and dismiss the fault lines that try to separate us.
It's so easy......LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, PEACE and HARMONY.......
I'm having a wonderful day....wishing the same to all of you...

Yes......Love is the Magikal Key to the success of our civilization and this beautiful sacred planet.
They TPTW dont want Love. They want the opposite. So lets Love. Great response my brother.

johnf
14th June 2013, 05:16
Welcome to yet another mirror on Avalon.
Glad you could fall to earth and share this.

jf

johnf
14th June 2013, 05:22
Lucas expresses what I think is a very high teaching in his video.
We are each here to learn what reality is, and change it as we go
(at least thats what I got ,lol)
Is he joining us as well?

jf