PDA

View Full Version : The Queen of England is a Joke (...To Me)

Orion197
12th June 2013, 13:24
I was recently in a store that sells bulk supplies and while waiting in line I noticed large boxes of toilet tissue paper named "Jubilee" on display in one of the aisles. Immediately I though of the Queen and her recent "Diamond Jubilee". When my turn in line to pay was at hand, I made slight joke saying that the name "Jubilee" was a very fitting name for the toilet paper since visions of the Queen, toilets and the items that usually go in a toilet came to mind synonymously.

She smiled but I could tell my joke was distasteful to her. As far as I think we have made progress, I realized there is much more work in unveiling the parasites that are running this world, Queen and royal family included which are way up there at the top of the list.

There are unfortunately people who believe that the evil running this world is actually "good" and " it just couldn't be possible, they wouldn't do that". Way too much for some people to comprehend. Once they realize that what separates "them" and "us" is empathy, it is clear that with them anything goes so unfathomable acts of killing and promotion of suffering is very possible with them.

The tide is turning however, the dam is about to burst. The deck of cards is about to collapse.

It is all within us to make it happen.....we are almost, almost, almost there.....

Lifebringer
12th June 2013, 13:43
The dominos are falling.

jiminii
12th June 2013, 13:47
I was recently in a store that sells bulk supplies and while waiting in line I noticed large boxes of toilet tissue paper named "Jubilee" on display in one of the aisles. Immediately I though of the Queen and her recent "Diamond Jubilee". When my turn in line to pay was at hand, I made slight joke saying that the name "Jubilee" was a very fitting name for the toilet paper since visions of the Queen, toilets and the items that usually go in a toilet came to mind synonymously.

She smiled but I could tell my joke was distasteful to her. As far as I think we have made progress, I realized there is much more work in unveiling the parasites that are running this world, Queen and royal family included which are way up there at the top of the list.

There are unfortunately people who believe that the evil running this world is actually "good" and " it just couldn't be possible, they wouldn't do that". Way too much for some people to comprehend. Once they realize that what separates "them" and "us" is empathy, it is clear that with them anything goes so unfathomable acts of killing and promotion of suffering is very possible with them.

The tide is turning however, the dam is about to burst. The deck of cards is about to collapse.

It is all within us to make it happen.....we are almost, almost, almost there.....

my dad had a girlfriend in Idaho and she had to allow her kids to be taken away from to go get off drugs
I said almost immediately, (and he never mentioned anything about a doctor) .. "I bet the psychiatrist hooked her"
he said, "jim doctors don't do that." ..
I said , "oh .. OK "
the next day he told me, "the psychiatrists hooked her"

he just couldn't believe it either until he saw it.

jim

Sunny-side-up
12th June 2013, 14:00
One thing I have always commended the British Royalty for, is the fact they have kept vast tracks near natural open land I.E the Royal-Parks.
I know for sure if it wasn't for the Royal-Parks all that land (look up Richmond Park, which I live near) would be concrete, office and tower blocks Doh.
The developers would have gobbled up that land and destroyed it all long-ago :(
So Royalty have been good for one thing lol!

Mike Gorman
12th June 2013, 14:16
One thing I have always commended the British Royalty for, is the fact they have kept vast tracks near natural open land I.E the Royal-Parks.
I know for sure if it wasn't for the Royal-Parks all that land (look up Richmond Park, which I live near) would be concrete, office and tower blocks Doh.
I was watching a documentary called 'wild London' recently, and th eancient Oak forest at Richmond featured, looks amazing, a real piece of ancient Britain before all the trees
were cut down-British forests are magical places. so, yeah, at least we have the parks and wilderness they have owned-even though they are not British, and come from Germany!

ulli
12th June 2013, 14:18

I agree. Everything has two aspects.
Someone has to set standards, and without monarchs to patronize the arts
there would probably be no artists.
But then one just has to look at history...no two monarchs are alike.
Lumping all aristocrats together as evil elite is like judging all dogs by the behavior of pit bulls.
Somehow I find it hard to believe that the Queen was personally informed of the plot to kill Proncess Diana.
But then again, I could be wrong....

cosmickitten
12th June 2013, 14:22
I agree Orion, the tide is turning and it seems to be turning rather rapidly. As I look around me more and more is changing, such as peoples acceptance of UFOs, the reality that the governments are not really what they seem, as in the recent disclosure of NSA asking Verizon for our phone #'s etc. Currently I am reading Lisette Larkins book, Listening to Extraterrestrials and something she pointed out in her book is that we don't need a UFO to land on the Whitehouse lawn or Buckingham Palace to prove to anyone that they are real. We the people are the ones being contacted, not the leaders of the countries, that tells me more about them than our respective governments. Its us they want to talk to not the so called leaders. Anyway just had to vent that and say thanks for your comment. I think the Jubilee joke was funny, if they can't take a joke I guess the joke is on them then? lol Have a good day O. ;-)

Earth Angel
12th June 2013, 14:57
Default Re: The Queen of England is a Joke (...To Me)

The developers would have gobbled up that land and destroyed it all long-ago

is that where the dead bodies keep turning up??

Somehow I find it hard to believe that the Queen was personally informed of the plot to kill Proncess Diana.
But then again, I could be wrong...

I do not find this hard to believe at all.....check out the work of Kevin Annett and the connection between Queen Elizabeth and the children who went missing at the residential schools in Canada. Here is a letter from one of the children
http://bsnorrell.blogspot.ca/2010/07/residential-school-survivor-queen-of.html

Saturday, July 3, 2010
Residential School Survivor: Queen of England Took Children Away
Breaking News: This weekend, protestors in Winnipeg and Toronto will confront Elizabeth Windsor, aka "Queen of England", with an unanswered letter asking that she identify the fate of aboriginal children under her care:

Residential School Survivor: Queen of England Took 10 Children Away
Photo: Kamloops Residential School

Statement of William Arnold Combes
http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org

I am an Interior Salish spirit dancer and am 58 years old. I live in Vancouver, Canada.

I am a survivor of the Kamloops and Mission Indian residential schools, both run by the Roman Catholic church. I suffered terrible tortures there at the hands especially of Brother Murphy, who killed at least two children. I witnessed him throw a child off a three story balcony to her death. He put me on a rack and broke some of my bones, in the Kamloops school basement, after I tried running away.

I also saw him and another priest burying a child in the school orchard one night.

In September 1964 when I was 12 years old, I was an inmate at the Kamloops school and we were visited by the Queen of England and Prince Phillip. I remember it was strange because they came by themselves, no big fanfare or nothing. But I recognized them and the school principal told us it was the Queen and we all got given new clothes and good food for the first time in months the day before she arrived.

The day she got to the school, I was part of a group of kids that went on a picnic with the Queen and her husband and school officials, down to a meadow near Dead Man's Creek. After awhile, I saw the Queen leave that picnic with ten children from the school, and those children never returned. We never heard anything more about them and never saw them again even when we were older. They were all from around there but they all vanished.

The group that disappeared was seven boys and three girls, in age from six to fourteen years old. I don't remember their names, just an occasional first name like Cecilia and there was an Edward.

What happened was also witnessed by my friend George Adolph, who was 11 years old at the time and a student there too.

____________ _________ __
William Arnold Combes
(signed and witnessed in the original)

February 3, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Read more:

http://censored-news.blogspot.com/2010/07/residential-school-survivor-queen-of.html

for more on Kevin Annett who has brought charges against the queen, the pope and the prime minister of Canada...... check this site http://itccs.org/

Mercedes
12th June 2013, 15:34

my dad had a girlfriend in Idaho and she had to allow her kids to be taken away from to go get off drugs
I said almost immediately, (and he never mentioned anything about a doctor) .. "I bet the psychiatrist hooked her"
he said, "jim doctors don't do that." ..
I said , "oh .. OK "
the next day he told me, "the psychiatrists hooked her"

he just couldn't believe it either until he saw it.

jim

Psychiatry is to me is one, if not the most unreliable of medicine's branches. They poison, torture and handicap without accountability. The doctors move in a very ambiguous area, were hardly anyone can attest to their treatments.

ulli
12th June 2013, 16:09
[QUOTE]Somehow I find it hard to believe that the Queen was personally informed of the plot to kill Proncess Diana.
But then again, I could be wrong...

I do not find this hard to believe at all.....check out the work of Kevin Annett and the connection between Queen Elizabeth and the children who went missing at the residential schools in Canada. Here is a letter from one of the children
http://bsnorrell.blogspot.ca/2010/07/residential-school-survivor-queen-of.html

Saturday, July 3, 2010
Residential School Survivor: Queen of England Took Children Away
Breaking News: This weekend, protestors in Winnipeg and Toronto will confront Elizabeth Windsor, aka "Queen of England", with an unanswered letter asking that she identify the fate of aboriginal children under her care:

Residential School Survivor: Queen of England Took 10 Children Away
Photo: Kamloops Residential School

Statement of William Arnold Combes
http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org

I am an Interior Salish spirit dancer and am 58 years old. I live in Vancouver, Canada.

I am a survivor of the Kamloops and Mission Indian residential schools, both run by the Roman Catholic church. I suffered terrible tortures there at the hands especially of Brother Murphy, who killed at least two children. I witnessed him throw a child off a three story balcony to her death. He put me on a rack and broke some of my bones, in the Kamloops school basement, after I tried running away.

I also saw him and another priest burying a child in the school orchard one night.

In September 1964 when I was 12 years old, I was an inmate at the Kamloops school and we were visited by the Queen of England and Prince Phillip. I remember it was strange because they came by themselves, no big fanfare or nothing. But I recognized them and the school principal told us it was the Queen and we all got given new clothes and good food for the first time in months the day before she arrived.

The day she got to the school, I was part of a group of kids that went on a picnic with the Queen and her husband and school officials, down to a meadow near Dead Man's Creek. After awhile, I saw the Queen leave that picnic with ten children from the school, and those children never returned. We never heard anything more about them and never saw them again even when we were older. They were all from around there but they all vanished.

The group that disappeared was seven boys and three girls, in age from six to fourteen years old. I don't remember their names, just an occasional first name like Cecilia and there was an Edward.

What happened was also witnessed by my friend George Adolph, who was 11 years old at the time and a student there too.

____________ _________ __
William Arnold Combes
(signed and witnessed in the original)

February 3, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Read more:

http://censored-news.blogspot.com/2010/07/residential-school-survivor-queen-of.html

for more on Kevin Annett who has brought charges against the queen, the pope and the prime minister of Canada...... check this site http://itccs.org/

I admit I had forgotten about that. I did read about it a while ago. It does raise suspicion as to what might have happened with those children.

Although I recently attended a ceremony conducted by an indigenous man and his wife, who are members of the Baruka tribe here in Costa Rica, and he was the first indigenous person to study and graduate from the Sorbonne University in France. I believe his education was facilitated by a wealthy sponsor.
It's not so much that I want to disbelieve the accusations against the Queen....just want to be fair and not speculate.
The people with power over large populations will go further in their efforts to uphold what they consider a valuable heritage, and their motives may well be the greater good for all. Not saying that they don't get it all wrong.

How far anyone goes to uphold the status quo that gives them their security depends on how far they CAN go, and in her case she may not need to know about any gory details.
It's all done for her by her "protectors". And it's not even anything personal...it is the Crown they are defending...the institution.
Of course I want to see these antiquated systems fall, too, and replaced by a more democratic awake human leadership...just to be clear here.

RMorgan
12th June 2013, 16:26
Well, itīs completely ridiculous that in the XXI century people still respect and follow something as a monarchy.

Itīs impossible to logically understand why people actually pay a lot of money so that a bunch of useless idiots can live an utter luxurious lifestyle.

I donīt mean to offend anyone, but anyone who lives under a monarchic regime and still holds any respect and loyalty towards royal family members is completely ignorant.

Such kind of attachment to tradition is really detrimental to mankind, and youīre right, this whole thing is a joke, a really bad joke, and weīre not the ones who are laughing.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th June 2013, 17:16
the only good thing I've heard about her really, is when Windsor castle caught on fire,

it was the Queen who was saving the Rembrandt paintings...

:(

Holly Lindin
12th June 2013, 17:51
I have no idea what this means, but seeing your thread title woke up the part of my consciousness that had forgotten my dreams last night, Orion. :) And interestingly enough, part of my dream last night was that the Queen of England had actually died - I saw it on newspaper headings ("The Queen of England Is Dead".) and online and so on, and of course, I was indifferent to it (as I'm sure most of us would be were the Queen of England to pass on). Seeing your thread title triggered it, but it also made me wonder if it was the Universe's way of reminding me that the tide really IS turning. And I see this a lot in my everyday Life - that more and more people are asking questions and looking up and being a bit more skeptical of the "officials" and "professionals". Perhaps the heading of "The Queen of England Is Dead" represents that the "elite" is being less and less trusted by the people - they are ultimately "dying" to many. Does that make sense?

For what it's worth, I also dreamed about standing in front of a red rock "dam" (it seemed to be naturally made.) with a Native and another man, and we were looking at the etchings on the red rock wall. I couldn't tell you specifically what the etchings were, but they were very geometric - kinda Cherokee-like. Don't know what that means, but I thought I would include it in case it did the job of triggering memories for someone else. :)

We definitely gotta keep the hope alive - myself included! :) I think we still, from time to time, see people who have the veil covering their eyes, but overall, the shift has been gaining momentum for years now. I'm very excited about it. :) And as an interesting note, as a child, I knew that I would witness something VERY important in this Life around my thirty-third birthday (I am 32 now). As I get closer to that point, I feel it more and more. And maybe that means something to somebody besides me. :)

Peace, Unity, Love, and Light to all o' ya'! :D <3

bram
13th June 2013, 03:27
the only good thing I've heard about her really, is when Windsor castle caught on fire,

it was the Queen who was saving the Rembrandt paintings...

:(

and no doubt letting the servants burn at the same time....:)

Earth Angel
13th June 2013, 15:11
I would love to see exactly what this man did to the painting of the queen.......perhaps he noticed her scales were missing.....interestingly the comments below this article all seem to be pro Queen....so sad.

Visitor sprays paint on UK queen portrait at Westminster Abbey

LONDON (Reuters) - Police said they had arrested a man after a portrait of Britain's Queen Elizabeth was defaced with paint at Westminster Abbey on Thursday.

The painting, by Australian-born London-based artist Ralph Heimans, had been part of a display marking the 60 years since the queen's coronation in 1953.

"In an incident at lunchtime today, a visitor to the Abbey sprayed paint on the Ralph Heimans portrait of the queen presently on display in the Chapter House," an Abbey spokesman said.

"Until work can be done to remedy the damage, it will, very regrettably, not be possible to have the painting on public view."

London's Metropolitan Police said security guards had detained a suspect at the scene. Officers arrested the 41-year-old man on suspicion of criminal damage and he has been taken to a central London police station for questioning.

No details about the motive for the attack have emerged but the incident was not being linked to a week-long series of protests against a meeting of G8 leaders which Britain is hosting in Northern Ireland next week.

Last week, the queen and senior members of the royal family attended a service of celebration at the Abbey to mark the diamond anniversary of her coronation.
http://news.yahoo.com/visitor-sprays-paint-uk-queen-portrait-westminster-abbey-131555178.html