PDA

View Full Version : Speaking Of Surveillance

Fred Steeves
12th June 2013, 16:45
So I'm out running some errands today, and stumbled across yet another layer of security to keep us in line (I mean safe and sound). http://nexusnow.info/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif After meeting by chance that Knoxville cop who is an Oath Keeper a couple days ago, it got me wondering what goes through the minds of "white hats" like that when they get assigned to one of these ridiculous types of jobs.

Are they listening to Alex Jones while perched up there behind that darkly tinted glass?

zgfb3es-gZg

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th June 2013, 18:05
I had to go to jail once, and on the way to see the judge, I was put into a cell with about 7 women who had shoplifting convictions.
Before experiencing that, I guess I didn't realize how widespread and totally brazen the "big time" shoplifters can be.
They were literally sitting in there giving each other lessons on where to steal and how to get out with the loot.
I only had to listen to a little bit of that nonsense, but it opened my eyes to the actuality of the problem of shoplifting.

Now, I don't necessarily believe that the Knoxville police got the funding for these SkyWatch things from vendors or merchants,
so, I am not going to say that "anti-shoplifting task force" is my belief either in the context of these buggies.

I think after all the recent mall shootings, the cops could be looking for people who are armed.
A failure of the local police to notice and apprehend a "terror" suspect reflects very badly on them,
because our ridiculous Feds like to play the "who's better than" game with the local police... the Feds make them feel stupid after a successful false flag, right?

I dunno!

Nice video though, Fred!
http://www.local8now.com/news/headlines/5003506.html

Fred Steeves
12th June 2013, 20:04
I think after all the recent mall shootings, the cops could be looking for people who are armed.
A failure of the local police to notice and apprehend a "terror" suspect reflects very badly on them,

http://www.local8now.com/news/headlines/5003506.html

Well Tesla, there's always a "sensible" reason for this stuff, from the NSA, all the way down to local agencies receiving military toys via Homeland Security. There's always the ever growing "threat" (problem), therefore the ever growing and encroaching "solution".

The "solution" for troubles on Miami Beach is sure in full swing, and I'd bet the farm that it's not going to be just for Memorial Day weekend for long either. Same as this tower here in sleepy Knoxville I filmed today seems not to be just for Christmas shopping season any more, as the article you found states. (Thanks for that by the way!)

tKYtT9Y1SXc

Cidersomerset
12th June 2013, 20:32
I just posted this on a couple of threads.....

The Resident: US govt has ALWAYS surveilled us

E5BH7ZOfYkU

Published on 12 Jun 2013

The world was hit with a one-two punch of the US government
surveilling innocent citizens recently. First it was the Verizon
phone records collection, and second was PRISM. But the US
has always spied on its citizens, so we shouldn't be surprised
by these latest cases. The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) walks
through the US' long history of citizen surveillance.

MadMax1
12th June 2013, 23:13
I completely agree with the lady in the video about surveillance 101 this is after all what intelligence agencies do to get the evidence, They spy on everyone not just people in their own country. The city i live in has CCTV cameras all through the main city centre and other areas around the city that are known high crime areas and also all the train stations. They have been vital in aprehending some very bad criminals just in the last year alone i am glad they have them to help the police do their job, people often complain about the police not being around when something bad happens here. This camera setup helps them do their job and often decreases crime in certain parts of the city yes they can be used to see what people are doing but that is the point of having them to stop illegal activity. I understand peoples concerns with having surveillence all over the place but i think we are becoming a bit to paranoid about it local law inforcement are trying to better the coverage they have to make their jobs easier and more efficient and technology is taking over doing this. You have to keep reminding yourself you are not the only country doing it this it is a worldwide thing every country with the capabilities uses survelience to moniter goings on the point here is it has become public knowledge of what they are doing in one country.

ghostrider
13th June 2013, 02:15
we have cameras at every traffic light , I give them the your number one wave ...hoping they will see it, and when they are done laughing , realize I mean it ...