PDA

View Full Version : The Turning Of The Tide......

Orion197
13th June 2013, 19:11
There is no stopping it now, it's time for us to start forming our own reality, a reality based on LOVE. It is all within us, time to dig deep and let it out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgCaviQ_nAM

centreoflight
13th June 2013, 20:02
Beloved,
special thank you for this message. Sometimes I feel alone and feel that my life has no meaning, but then stand up and remember the mission I have to accomplish here to make this change we are all longing for. I always felt that somebody should do something, but now I know that I am somebody. What I have started is a youtube channel called centreoflight. In that channel I will publish own viedos in which I explain about Energy Network, which is a new term for the ancient wisdom of the yogis and rishis of India.
Till now not many people are intuned to that energy and I am now creating a Ground Crew, which will create this energy for all to enjoy. It is a magical process and it could be happening in an instant or maybe it would take 40 days of peoples lives. All the teaching is already programmed and it is only a question of time for it to appear in all quarters.
Thank you again for having inspired me and I send you all my Love
George

WhiteFeather
13th June 2013, 23:08
Nice Thread!!!!!!

L iving
O ne
V ibrational
E nergy

The Cure to Evil and an incredible weapon against TPTW here on Earth and throughout the Multiverses......

When all is One, and One is all.......a verse from Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin

etheric underground
14th June 2013, 16:07
To my brother and sisters of the dolphin clan.....INFINITE LOVE, how they stir the loving emotions
through there mellifluous movement and joy.....Thankyou xxxxxxx

Peace of Mind
14th June 2013, 19:41
Beautiful...:thumb:

Peace