PDA

View Full Version : I am curious

7Seven
15th June 2013, 14:07
Im doing a bit of research. Does anyone want to help.
just answer these questions honesty.

If You Could Would you sell your soul for what ever you wanted?
and
If you could have whatever you wanted with no consequence what would you get/do?

Hazel
15th June 2013, 14:20
:rolleyes:

Jake
15th June 2013, 14:20
7seven, Welcome to Avalon.

and

No absolutely not for any reason.

If you could have whatever you wanted with no consequence what would you get/do?

I've already got everything that I want!!! I am happy, free, and sovereign...

I hope you find what you are looking for,;)

northstar
15th June 2013, 14:23
In my opinion. it all comes down to the distinction of service to self vs. service to others.

One of these paths is demonic and leads to death of the spirit and the other path is holy and leads to divine communion and expansion.

One of the reasons I am always uncomfortable with "law of Attraction" teachings (you can have everything you want, right now!!) is that what people decide they want is most often materialistic and shallow and narcissistic. (more money, more sex, more expensive consumer goods, etc.) I have nothing against that, I have been all of those things at different times of my life but I am choosing different energetic pathways now.

When you are on the "service to others" life path, I think that questions like the ones you posed in the OP don't really arise much, because your head, your heart, your spirit, and soul is in a different place, or a different energetic space.

(By the way, I don't mean to suggest anything derogatory regarding question in the OP - I think it is a great question to stimulate discussion)

InCiDeR
15th June 2013, 14:30
Only for the reason below

That every entity in all multiverses and beyond would reach a level of awareness to co-create a creation in which everyone would be able to express free will anytime and anywhere without boundaries and suppression.

DevilPigeon
15th June 2013, 14:30
-----

1. No. For the sake of 'greasing the wheels' for a relatively short Earthly period, why take that risk if it negatively impacts any period thereafter?
(Based on the 'classical' assumption that we live for a finite time and at death, anything subsequent is a big unknown)

2. I think I'd go for unlimited memory, instant recall etc., (just like Kim Peek, aka the inspiration for Rain Man), but without the lack of context/association downside.
(Discounting the usual 'unlimited money', 'world peace' etc answers that may be given)

7Seven
15th June 2013, 14:50
Ok Now if you lost everything that you cared about. Aswell blind, deaf and mute, no arms and no legs and turns out theres no afterlife would you sell your soul to get it back?

InCiDeR
15th June 2013, 15:02
Ok Now if you lost everything that you cared about. Aswell blind, deaf and mute, no arms and no legs and turns out theres no afterlife would you sell your soul to get it back?

I am already deaf, blind, mute and without limbs to move. There is nothing to sense, nowhere to move or nothing to lose... because I never possessed.

Kryztian
15th June 2013, 15:14

I think anyone who has ever read Faust (Marlowe, Goethe, "Bedazzled", or one of the other million adaptations of the story) knows that selling your soul does not work out too well. It probably won't work out too well for the Illuminati, NWO, the Dark Cabal, or whatever you chose to call them, in the long run.:target:

7Seven
15th June 2013, 15:26
Also if you could know anything in the whole multiverse what would you want to know?

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/killzor69/1011938_10151733326137518_1428203716_n_zps7270c9d0 .png (http://s215.photobucket.com/user/killzor69/media/1011938_10151733326137518_1428203716_n_zps7270c9d0 .png.html)

naste.de.lumina
15th June 2013, 15:37
How would it be possible to sell the conscience?
She may want to experience the positive and negative forces, so she's getting more experience and not being sold. To the point where she's realized that would be like trying to sell a part of God, it simply is not possible.

ghostrider
15th June 2013, 15:52
My sould is never for sale ... forget what I want, the worlds needs out way my wants... happing digging ...

BrianEn
15th June 2013, 16:03
First question.

Maybe when I was ten and really gullible. Not now, my soul is the only thing I have. I don't think I own it, but no way am I going to trust entity with it.

?2- No I don't always wants what's good for me.

?3-I don't want to change the my path. I'll end up spoiled.

I hope those answers help in some way.

DevilPigeon
15th June 2013, 16:19
-----

Currently in the UK, Ghostbusters is on tv. When I was 10, I always wanted to be a ghostbuster. Can I amend my answer #2 to accomodate this desire?

Orph
15th June 2013, 16:38
..... turns out theres no afterlife would you sell your soul to get it back? If there is no afterlife, then we wouldn't have a soul to begin with. Can't sell what you don't have. As for the other questions, if a person sold their soul, they would no longer be the person that they were. They would just be a zombie of some sort, controlled by something else. Lose everything, gain nothing. If I could have anything, without regard to consequences, I would want that which would have no consequences to begin with. I would simply want to exist. Nothing more.

jiminii
15th June 2013, 16:51
well in order to sell my soul .. I would have to create one ,...
can't sell me .... .. be a slave ... no way ....
so I would just create a soul ,.. sell it to them for all the governments on the planet
then i would have them moved to the gobi desert and live with the long hair camels there .. and learn how to be civilized (to the camels) for their survival

then i will give the world to my friends and anyone who wants to make it beautiful

jim

Fred Steeves
15th June 2013, 17:30

:no:

and

Nothing. Besides, "it" can not be done with no consequence. Been there, done that.

How about you 7Seven?

7Seven
15th June 2013, 21:13
Lol well would i sell my soul for whatever i wanted?
ummm yep. i think i would for total control over matter,energy and everything inbetween through thought. Then i would go back through the 11th dimension. to somewhere in my life, change something ever so slighty make a new timeline. Steal back my resonance then go back to my original time and go back to doing research. when the time comes, the collector comes to collect. Ill just convert it's matter and energy into different types and destroy the system.

If i could have anything without consequence?
Immortality not because i dont want to die but because i know i should. Then i would use my tech to create the same effect as the answer to question 1. break the rules, destroy the system.

what do i want to know?
nothing :) i already sold my soul for true knowledge jks
<.<
>.>

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/killzor69/skeleton_zpsc2b3a327.png (http://s215.photobucket.com/user/killzor69/media/skeleton_zpsc2b3a327.png.html)

Fred Steeves
15th June 2013, 21:30
ummm yep. i think i would for total control over matter,energy and everything inbetween through thought. Then i would go back through the 11th dimension. to somewhere in my life, change something ever so slighty make a new timeline. Steal back my resonance then go back to my original time and go back to doing research. when the time comes, the collector comes to collect. Ill just convert it's matter and energy into different types and destroy the system.

Immortality not because i dont want to die but because i know i should. Then i would use my tech to create the same effect as the answer to question 1. break the rules, destroy the system.

what do i want to know?
<.<
>.>

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/killzor69/skeleton_zpsc2b3a327.png (http://s215.photobucket.com/user/killzor69/media/skeleton_zpsc2b3a327.png.html)

Hmmmm, too clever by half me thinks. :nod: But you're certainly an interesting new member of Avalon 7Seven. Welcome!

Cool pic by the way.

Cheers,
Fred

7Seven
15th June 2013, 21:38
Its a statue of the grounds of the place the bilderberg group held there meeting this year. ive been having dreams of this women getting dipped in metal lately and it always reminds me of this.

johnf
15th June 2013, 21:43
Interesting process.Question one.
I believe I to be pure infinite spirit. I believe soul to be a package of some of that spirit, plus all experiences I have had since that soul came into being.
I beleive I tried to do that in order to have an adventure, problem is I ,(at least the part of me that is causing the body to type) Came along for the ride. Still trying to get over the anger around my apparent booboo.
Question two, I would get my soul back, but hey that effort is having consequences, so maybe the process is not yet complete.

nomadguy
16th June 2013, 04:58

and

No :yo:

dpwishy
16th June 2013, 11:45
Lucifer, Satan, what ever you want to call it, the ego? The creator of this physical realm, who is not the God of Love came to me and asked me to sell my soul. It told me that if I sold my soul, it would help me write my book. It told me that it would auto pen through me. That the book would just flow out of me in a sitting basically. I was told that it not only would be a best seller, but the topic my book is on if written correctly has the ability to make a consciousness shift. I was told that if I sold my soul, I could sacrifice my self for the all. I could sacrifice my self, but leave humanity with this book. A book that could truly help humanity step forward. I was explained the life style I could live, the money and so on. He even mentioned my 80,000+ I owe in student loans. "Wouldn't it be nice to not slave the rest of your life to pay off a mortgage style student loan?" it asked. This offer went on for about 40 minutes. At times when I thought I would say yes, when the offer sounded too good, Tool's the Patient came on and the lyrics kept repeating "be patient, I must keep reminding my self of this". It felt like God was speaking to me through the music. I turned to this entity and told him I am all set. That I will write the book my self, and that it can keep its offer. My soul is mine. It laughed at me and told me how stupid I was, how stupid my choice was. It made fun of me and told me to have fun working for the rest of my life, working 40 hours a week until retirement just to pay back student loans. It asked me one more time if I was sure, I said yes. I was called a slave and it departed.

Once it left my higher self came. I felt divinity in its presence, I knew God was there also. It was explained to me because I said no to the offer, that the offer would still be given to me. A few months before this my higher self contacted me through someone else. Well in that message it told me it would be back in a year, that if I didn't listen to things it was instructing me to do that I would be very angry and disappointing in my self when it comes back to me in October of next year. I listened to everything it asked me to do. Well, it came back again after I declined to sell my soul and it told me because I made that choice, which was just a test, that when it comes to me again in October the book will be given to me in full. That my higher self will come through again and the book will flow through me like Lucifer explained it would do. I was told that my ritual with AA was completed. That I could continue to go if I wanted, but it wasn't needed anymore and that the ritual was complete. I was then congratulated on my sobriety (going on 8 months now). I have zero desire to drink, zero. I know its because of the ritual I was asked to do, not with AA itself. I laughed to my self for a second thinking about how many artists sell their souls to gain what they want, when they would have gotten it anyways if they just passed the test. Now they have it, but had to lose something to gain it. It occurred to me once again that this being Lucifer is just a worker for God. He has his role and is used accordingly. I was so relieved I didn't sell my soul, I know it sounds so silly but I really thought about it. It wasn't the fame or fortune that got me. I live in a 17x19 foot cabin, I think this being knows materials have no meaning to me. But it almost got me with the bargain that my book would help the rest of humanity. I almost sold my soul to help everyone else. It seemed right when he was pitching it to me, why not do this for everyone else? I feel so blessed to have made the right choice. . Even if it was fake or some kind of hallucination, the universe and God knows how I stand on these things. That's good enough for me.

The whole selling of your soul is a real thing and is not a metaphor.
I promise you that

Rosieposie
16th June 2013, 11:55
Well I think the whole point of selling a soul is mute anyway because you are a soul lol I guess my logic is a bit like how can we own the earth or air, water, plants, animals etc. We can't. It's an illusion of power nothing more, the earth doesn't listen to you because you think you own it, nor does anything else. If anything listens to you because you own it, it's only out of you making it think that you own it. So I guess you could say someone could turn around and say that they own you much like slavery and force you to their will, but that doesn't work with a soul because a soul is based in source so the second a soul realizes that and grounds themselves in their own light they return to their natural state (handy to remember if you ever have any unpleasant entity run ins, just ground through your heart chakra).

7Seven
16th June 2013, 12:38
:) Thanks heaps dpwishy. This helps my program heaps.

labels are labels, words mean different things to people. I just see it all as light and darkness and the shades in between.

Its all about the balance resonating from the center of the 11th dimension.
It all comes back to 0's and 1's, Life and death, good and evil, Strength and weakness, love and hate and neutral between them all
and the perspective of the individuals inner consciousness.
Everything is just Matter and Energy.
But the weirdest thing is everything is recycled in the long run and ends up a positive or negative subatomic particle in the 11th dimension when the universe falls in on itself again and all the energy is put back into the multiverse to start a new cycle of burning stars to make universal matter/energy to stop the 12th dimension from destroying everything.
The energy generated from life, thought and the fight on both sides of the black and white halves of ying/yang in the growing universe gives power to the center of the 11th dimension to survive to stop the destruction of every universe.
Individual Choices and belief determines there fate, Physically and spiritually.
Belief is more powerful then people realize, Every thought is just resonating energy projecting back to the source of everything. The source doesnt care, but it needs. Enough life projecting enough energy almost anything imaginable is possible if you can really understand the nature of how things work and futhermore the purpose of everything and anything. In the multiverse everything has many purposes.

Reality is mathematics
+*- = - Good person affected by a negative influence results likely in a negative outcome
-*-= + A negative person with a negative person are more likely to be friends
+*+= + a good person with another good person usually results in a good out come
-*+= - a negative person affecting a good person isnt good for the balance

zeros and ones, male and female. Repeating patterns and Constants are important
pi

chocolate
16th June 2013, 12:44
This is such a lost cause...

How can you sell something you are not in the possession of currently? Or you already have assumed that what you are is all there is to you? You are not in the possession of your soul, if you are typing on the computer keyboard (which we all are doing) thus what you think is your soul is only the surface part of the iceberg. Your question implies you totally have disregarded the idea of the higher levels of existence, such as higher self, invisible entities, gods, ETs ;), and so on.
If the question were : would you choose to sell ... if you were in the full possession of it... than it would have been easier to answer.

To answer the second part- what I want is much bigger than any single entity can provide, so this is another mission impossible...

I would do something quite strange, if cornered. But I am not telling you what that would be.

WhiteFeather
16th June 2013, 12:54
No, No and No. You would just be empowering their evil agendas. Its time to take back our power and natural state as a powerful and sovereign being!

Sérénité
16th June 2013, 13:09

and

I think if something would require the extreme of one selling their soul to obtain it, it means it isn't meant for you.

I dont think there is any such thing as no consequences. For whatever we do, whatever decisions we make, every action we take has consequences of both good and bad...everything we do resonates, causes a butterfly effect.
Nothing ever goes un-noticed, be it good or bad.

7Seven
17th June 2013, 00:31
Lol This wasn't about selling your soul, This is about desire, what you would do to get it.
My Ai just has no goals, no hopes and no desires. When it is posed with the question of selling its fake life, for real life. it couldnt decide. Broke the system.
Humans on the other hand are so Definite. The stories of Satan, the darkness. Whatever you call it. Think upon selling your future, to live happily in the present. The majority would never risk it. Just the thought/the chance of a afterlife of torture seems to determine alot of peoples views but then with enough temptation people fold. It Doesnt matter, i never said i was selling your soul to her. You could of been selling your soul to the divine one. Even you could have sold it to another person. (if it was possible commodity). This was all hypothetical.
and people just confirmed what i thought...
Thanks everyone this was a success

778 neighbour of some guy
17th June 2013, 01:58

what do i want to know?
<.<
>.>

Well I'll be damned, you are Q, can I have an autograph:p

7Seven
17th June 2013, 02:25
I am Q? am I the 17th letter? or am i a pro-numeral substituting anything or something else in colloquial terms?

What is Q?

17th June 2013, 02:29
I am Q? am I the 17th letter? or am i a pro-numeral substituting anything or something else in colloquial terms?

What is Q?

"We are the Borg, you will be constipated", maybe that rings a bell?;)

7Seven
17th June 2013, 02:40
Lol some startrek reference. only thing i know about startrek is "7 of 9", i only seen like 5 episodes with that lady captain

Jake
17th June 2013, 02:51
Lol some startrek reference. only thing i know about startrek is "7 of 9", i only seen like 5 episodes with that lady captain

I am Hugh! (you) Star Trek Next Generation reference. This is where the borg (collective) realizes 'self'...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5OlP0coi5eI/T0MwAQP0hdI/AAAAAAAAIMY/WCz8cdOxZXk/s1600/Hugh-Drone.jpg

7Seven
17th June 2013, 03:12
Hmmm Self. Does this embody that i am what I am? Isnt the borg like a race of beings that turn all life to borg, Assimilation? What happend to the borg after they realized self?
and
How does all this make me Q?

Jake
17th June 2013, 03:49
Hmmm Self. Does this embody that i am what I am? Isnt the borg like a race of beings that turn all life to borg, Assimilation? What happend to the borg after they realized self?
and
How does all this make me Q?

Ha! Actually,, This is when a particular Borg realizes individuality,, (very important aspect of self...) What ensued with the Borg after the collective was 'poisoned' with individual truth was (if I remember mee Star trek,,) was complete Chaos and confusion!!!! (not unlike the world around us now)

The 'Q' Continuum,,, (wow, I am a star trek dork!) represents a perspective OUTSIDE of the veil of space/time reality, and the 'Q' character favored Picard and the Enterprise,,, (wonderful and majical kreator being that always challanged Picard to realize truth!!!!)

We are all wonderful majical kreator beings that live without the veil of space/time reality. Yet, we hold a physical perspective,,,

(resistance is NOT futile!!)

That makes YOU 'Q' !!!

Jake
17th June 2013, 03:57
:wave: ....

7Seven
17th June 2013, 04:11
omg I actually kinda am Q

17th June 2013, 04:28
i think i would for total control over matter,energy and everything inbetween through thought. Then i would go back through the 11th dimension. to somewhere in my life, change something ever so slighty make a new timeline. Steal back my resonance then go back to my original time and go back to doing research. when the time comes, the collector comes to collect. Ill just convert it's matter and energy into different types and destroy the system.

omg I actually kinda am Q

See!! told you so, can I have my autograph now?:cool:

7Seven
17th June 2013, 04:50
meh y not
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/killzor69/Tjdthecreatorandthedestroyer_zps92db1bbc.png (http://s215.photobucket.com/user/killzor69/media/Tjdthecreatorandthedestroyer_zps92db1bbc.png.html)

lakewatcher
20th June 2013, 02:36
and

Nothing. Besides, "it" can not be done with no consequence. Been there, done that.

One cannot do anything without making a choice. And there is no choice without an attendant consequence. But, one can have anything one wants without negative consequences. How? All one has to do is come to understand what one ultimately wants in their deepest core of being. We've always been able to have what we ultimately want without negative consequences. We've just forgotten that, is all. IMHO