PDA

View Full Version : The Father's day gift.

Sammy
17th June 2013, 00:08
I received a Fatherís Day gift today...

When my Dad was younger he loved to play golf and folks said he played well, but a rough life and alcoholism took his game away. Still, we watched golf on TV lots over the years together. I loved golf too. My Dadís Dad had two holes in one. But my Dad never had one. One of my big goals in life was to have one. And one day I did. But what was crazy about that was that the moment I hit the shot, I thought I hooked the ball into the creek so I stormed off the tee in disgust with my head hanging. Suddenly my friend Bobby said, ďChester... youíre ball just dropped.Ē My only ever hole in one and I didnít even see it!

So today I was watching the US Open. And this happened Ė

Shawn Stefani hole-in-one (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/shawn-stefani-becomes-first-player-ever-hole-one-165450926.html) makes US Open history

Between the ages of 11 and 21 years old, I had lived in this house with my Father Ė

7117 Stefani Drive

I recall the last time I saw my Father... June of 1979 and in this home. And though I had moved out a month or so before, it was still home to me.

So today, a man named Stefani makes an improbable hole in one after hooking the ball off the tee. And the home I shared so many memories with my Dad can be found on Stefani Drive.

In the back of our home was the thorny rose bush from which my Dad had taken so many roses... roses he always gave to friends - always female of course but he didnít mean anything offensive Ė you would know that if you knew my Dad.

My Father always and only gave roses when he gave someone flowers.

I just learned the rose is the official flower of Fatherís Day.

The winner of the tournament today is named Justin Rose.

I spent much of the day with my Son, Reid (my second son of three). I always thought he could have been my Dad reincarnated... if there is truly such a thing.

The last time I ever saw my Dad was on Fatherís day in 1979.

lookbeyond
17th June 2013, 04:00
Thats so special justone, thanks for sharing-lb

Star Tsar
17th June 2013, 04:52
I like your theory Chester are there any other commonalities between the two?

:wave:

Kristo
17th June 2013, 05:41
Beautiful! There are no coincidences imho :)

Sammy
17th June 2013, 11:29
This was a personal experience.

Why I shared it was simply because I felt the story might raise excitement in others as to our ability to truly connect with what I like to call - "the All." But I also must share a warning. The warning is that as one is able to expand their psychic abilities, so is expanded the ability for nefarious forces that do not have your best interests in mind to manipulate your interpretations which in turn, manipulate your experience.

I find the instances of synchronicity recognition and profundity rise proportionately to one's openness to such, excitement about such and one's "code" development.

What I mean by code development I can relate by sharing my own experience.

When I was young I went through a mental exercise where I challenged "god" in this way. "If you exist, then speak with me." Then, as time marched on, I developed meanings for various "symbols" that came forth in my life. Note, a symbol can be anything such as a color or a number or a specific form of wildlife or a specific manifestation in nature as well as manifestations where a human hand played a roll such as a drawn symbol, etc.

I decided my own meanings but I also retained a flexibility that my meanings could change. I believe the latter is a must or one simply ends up in a self created box that eventually becomes a prison.

Anyways, through this process - the reality I experience came to Life.

I am never alone anymore... ever. It feels like the true, sacred marriage where in my case "I" am the "male" and "the reality" is my bride and clearly female... but it has nothing to do with that I happen to inhabit a male body because the deeper truth is that the Soul is the key (at least is the key for me) and in all the esoteric traditions the Soul is a "she!"

So in my process "I" discovered that without my Soul calling the shots, I am alone. But with my soul as "master" I experienced the true, sacred / divine marriage.

This is a marriage from which divorce can only happen if I somehow decide to become an idiot again. Not impossible, but doubtful.

Sammy
17th June 2013, 11:52
I like your theory Chester are there any other commonalities between the two?

:wave:

Do you mean between my Father and my Son, Reid? Far too many for comfort... but I must make a comment about this. Within a paradigm, reincarnation is a property. From the point of view of a different, perhaps grander paradigm, incarnation is an illusion as is all this reality experience. It is no more real than the recent Superman movie I saw Saturday morning.

All of this is multidoxical (ok... a new word perhaps which I just made up). What one can call "real" at any moment depends on the viewpoint one adopts because that is a component of definition from which one cannot escape.

So, if I shared all my personal "data points" as to why Reid could be my Father, Sam Hunter, reincarnated... that would set up discussion which would likely (as always does) turn into a debate (which I often do) and that then descends into a dense emotional experience.

But here's on part of this. When my Father committed suicide in 1979 and I realized I had the chance to stop him but did not listen well enough to my intuition, you can imagine who I have never been able to forgive myself. Yet, it is something I have learned to live with. Yet also, ever since that day, my greatest wish... a wish I prayed to God for far more than all the rest of my prayers combined was this - That I would be able to be hugged by (in the arms of) my Dad again.

Strangely one day in 1999 while in my home on the island of Curacao, I was in my bedroom and I felt this strange feeling that my son, Reid, was indeed the reincarnation of my Father and that my prayer had been answered. Over time, the various data points which an objective observer might consider in saying, "yes... there are a great many similarities in Reid as to your Dad"... so, so many have come forth.

It is like, I have been given a gift that our story can continue and that I have been given the gift that I could do with Reid what my Dad could not do for me. I am left with a strange sense I have an opportunity to experience some sort of "family redemption" of which I can only play a part... redemption depending on all of us. An amazing thing to be a part of and clearly one of the gifts Life presents for us if we only accept it with appreciation and gratitude.

Star Tsar
17th June 2013, 12:51
Yes that's exactly what I mean't my friend!
I hope you enjoy this opportunity that you speak of to the fullest potential...
:rockon:

chocolate
17th June 2013, 18:50
This was a personal experience.

When I was young I went through a mental exercise where I challenged "god" in this way. "If you exists, then speak with me." Then, as time marched on, I developed meanings for various "symbols" that came forth in my life. Note, a symbol can be anything such as a color or a number or a specific form of wildlife or a specific manifestation in nature as well as manifestations where a human hand played a roll such as a drawn symbol, etc.

I decided my own meanings but I also retained a flexibility that my meanings could change. I believe the latter is a must or one simply ends up in a self created box that eventually becomes a prison.

Anyways, through this process - the reality I experience came to Life.

I am never alone anymore... ever. It feels like the true, sacred marriage where in my case "I" am the "male" and "the reality" is my bride and clearly female... but it has nothing to do with that I happen to inhabit a male body because the deeper truth is that the Soul is the key (at least is the key for me) and in all the esoteric traditions the Soul is a "she!"

So in my process "I" discovered that without my Soul calling the shots, I am alone. But with my soul as "master" I experienced the true, sacred / divine marriage.

This is a marriage from which divorce can only happen if I somehow decide to become an idiot again. Not impossible, but doubtful.

All of this is like I have said it if I were to have English as my first language.
I did not do a mental exercise, I did a physical one... they all exist in their subtle forms, and I am never alone anymore.

... <looking for some paper tissue> ...
Thank you, justoneman.

I bought yesterday for my dad a new bed- new matt, new base and a pillow, all super comfortable. It is not much probably from one perspective, but it is from the heart and he knows it.