PDA

View Full Version : Fulfilling a Soul contract.

truth4me
17th June 2013, 00:40
I firmly believe in soul contracts and spirit guides and astral travel. I entered a soul contract with this women whom ask me to help her get her life right. It was a tough decision to make with a chance of heart ache if not done proper and even tougher this women was a prostitute whom had a very sad story and the golden rule of the streets is not fall in love with a working girl. Well I had to break that rule to be able to reach inside her soul and it was down right scary her life was. This went on 6 months and I made mistakes and learned a great deal. I told her the key to a good life IMHO was loving they feller human as her self and not lying no matter how much I tried she could not stop lying and explaining to her that respect is earned not given she could accept it and we called it off. Tough tough thing friends real tough....

white wizard
17th June 2013, 01:34
I am in the same boat as you, and can tell you what looks good on
the other side can turn into a disaster here. My current relationship
stems from a previous life where i broke her heart, and know were
making things right here, but its been an uphill battle the whole way.

I wouldn't dwell on it to much though if you have plenty more
incarnations to figure tings out. I have this one to get things straight
or my job here will be less successful then hoped. If you two can come
to a mutual understanding then the tie of karma might end in this
life. and you two can take different roles next time around.

Astral travel may be the key to you getting a better grip on things
and it can assist in finding the answers to your contract so you can
make the rights decisions know which will effect your next
incarnation here.

nomadguy
17th June 2013, 04:08
I firmly believe in soul contracts and spirit guides and astral travel. I entered a soul contract with this women whom ask me to help her get her life right. It was a tough decision to make with a chance of heart ache if not done proper and even tougher this women was a prostitute whom had a very sad story and the golden rule of the streets is not fall in love with a working girl. Well I had to break that rule to be able to reach inside her soul and it was down right scary her life was. This went on 6 months and I made mistakes and learned a great deal. I told her the key to a good life IMHO was loving they feller human as her self and not lying no matter how much I tried she could not stop lying and explaining to her that respect is earned not given she could accept it and we called it off. Tough tough thing friends real tough....

And even so, you might have fulfilled your soul contract. Especially if you did this without holding back... Trust in yourself, your words were heard, even if the changes don;t happen now. The ripple in the pond that you created is still very real. Sometimes when you help another you do not get to see how or when it helped them. :yo:

Craig
17th June 2013, 12:11
The saddest and most irrelevant thing to this post about soul contracts is the idea of having to come back. Can't we have a proxy contract and fix it from the other side?

Posted by a slow iPhone used by a tired man.

xbusymom
17th June 2013, 14:19
The saddest and most irrelevant thing to this post about soul contracts is the idea of having to come back. Can't we have a proxy contract and fix it from the other side?

Posted by a slow iPhone used by a tired man.

Who says we can only make decisions on the other side of this existence... I don't believe that. I think YOU (a person) can and does work things from both angles. … kind of like one of those puzzle blocks where you have to push block A then flip it over to see how to pull block B...

just because the portion of you (stuck in this body) cant see the whole picture from this angle doesn't mean that the portion of you (not stuck in this body) won't be able to see from the higher/larger perspective...

the very premise of a contract is that it is between both parties... therefore each of the involved parties can have a say in how the actuality gets played out.

The catch is that YOU can't force THEM to do anything... you only have control over YOUR actions... and you can decide to do something different every NOW moment of every NOW day... therefore also having the ability to fix it from this side.

jackovesk
17th June 2013, 14:35
Entering into a Soul Contract..? Are you for Real..?

Don't have a problem with helping another, but why on earth do you need to enter into a Soul Contract in order to do it..?

Can you give us a clear explanation of your definition of a Soul Contract..?

xbusymom
17th June 2013, 15:35
Speaking from this side of my existence... I don't really know...

except it probably is an agreement between 2 spirits to tackle an issue, deal with a problem, have an experience, etc...

what's your definition?