PDA

View Full Version : Fix the World Documentary Part 1

Maia Gabrial
17th June 2013, 19:04
I just finished listening to this documentary and I have to say that it's pretty good. At the beginning and at about 50:00 they talk about what the people want and I'm in total agreement. If we all would just stop thinking that money is the most important thing in life, then the chokehold TPTW have on us would be gone. (The video talks of other things, but I seemed to have latched onto that concept the most.... :becky: )

While listening to this video, I felt as though we are getting so close to these things. I'm excited about seeing new and free technologies for all of us. And I truly believe TPTW can't do a thing about stopping it. Yes, they've thrown everything at us and still they're failing. And if they don't stop now, they'll be in bigger doo doo than they are now. If you think about it, they have broken a number of Universal Laws and that they won't be able to escape Universal Justice.

There are 3 parts to this documentary, but here's the first one:

oCIhm0-H-O0

We all could use some good news, don't you think?

This is already being banned in other countries. It not be much longer before Youtube does it, too....

heyokah
18th June 2013, 12:30

:bump:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2rrpili.jpg