PDA

View Full Version : The day of Brazil awakening

fbs_brazil
18th June 2013, 14:48
Last night, in several capitals of Brazil, thousands of people took to the streets to express their outrage about the current situation faced by the country. The list of demands was varied, ranging from the price of bus ticket, until combat to corruption. Brazil currently hosts a international sports event (FIFA Confederations Cup) and will be the next to host the FIFA World Cup (2014) and Olympic Games (2016). However, spending directed at these events are extremely criticized because they could be reverted for the most important sectors, such as education and health.

:horn::horn:
Emblematic places as the National Congress were taken by protesters.
Let the revolution begin!!

Porto Alegre
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1013503_677450228936709_1081260595_n.jpg

São Paulo
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/yAGB5iqeLVoCaCrraBvZPA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00MjA7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-06-17/c8853332-6a53-4acc-ac1b-8c9ea8e1a551_AGE20130617607.jpg

Rio de Janeiro
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/K9apDvlwx0z0XLZP0rL_TA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00Njg7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-06-17/c5ba257b-6406-49cf-8edf-7d54a25429b0_AGE20130617414.jpg

Congress - Brasilia
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/LPdnc2fUFTeOcveluIMgOw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zODg7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-06-17/a7ec17a3-4243-4211-b9d2-780c2c491505_2congresso.jpg

spiritguide
18th June 2013, 15:16
The awakening will continue, good job Brazil! Now if only the people of North america had the valor to peacefully stand against corruption the bad dream will end.

Peace be with you!

white wizard
18th June 2013, 15:23
This is another sign to the masses that the consciousness grid is

shaking. People are slowly waking up, and the signs are every

where.

Limor Wolf
18th June 2013, 15:24
Hi fbs_brasil, your feelings are understood, the Brasilian people know poverty, unemployment and the government's incompetence, but protests nowdays are encountered with harsh and callousness treatment by the government (see Turkey, Syria) as part of the program and plans of the Cabal.
At the same time, how many people from the protestors know what is really going on with the government behind the scenes?

The real remedy as in most everything else is - education, and I wish that to the people of Brasil, to my country and anywhere else in the world. Everyone simply need to know what is going on.

Brasil is especially tested with this 'Security Robot' thing -

Brazil: Robots will secure the streets of the country Confederations Cup in June

The Brazilian government has announced that it will begin to run robots designed to assure the safety of the public as from this coming June during the Confederations Cup soccer tournament

Brazil has acquired special robots to secure its streets. The government invested more than 7 million dollars towards the World Cup, the FIFA World Cup event, which is to be held in the country in 2014, and towards the Olympics to be held in Rio de Janeiro in 2016

http://mashable.com/2013/05/16/military-robots-world-cup/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/worldcup/2013/05/15/2014-world-cup-brazil-security-robots/2163665/

Could you tell us anything about that?

jackovesk
18th June 2013, 15:28
When the $hit (really) hits the fan, (The People) should simply remember just one thing...

The Criminals who did this to them..!!!

naste.de.lumina
18th June 2013, 15:47
In my opinion, is still very confused who the real forces from behind these protests that are taking place in Brazil.
The federal government led by the Workers' Party (PT), is the creator of many of the leaders of these movements, many of them created from the Forum of Sao Paulo.
A movement clearly leftist and radical way as the landless movement (MST) for example.
Distraction to shift the focus of daily corruption scandals involving all political parties and figures with emphasis on first level are expected.
What I think is that these movements are arranged out of control and a population strangled by decades of injustice is getting ready to cross the red line.
But still not clear to me the engineering of these events.

jackovesk
18th June 2013, 16:31
In my opinion, is still very confused who the real forces from behind these protests that are taking place in Brazil.
The federal government led by the Workers' Party (PT), is the creator of many of the leaders of these movements, many of them created from the Forum of Sao Paulo.
A movement clearly leftist and radical way as the landless movement (MST) for example.
Distraction to shift the focus of daily corruption scandals involving all political parties and figures with emphasis on first level are expected.
What I think is that these movements are arranged out of control and a population strangled by decades of injustice is getting ready to cross the red line.

The CRIMINALS absolutely LOVE-IT when the Masses are out there Protesting Peacefully because it doesn't change a thing and it NEVER-EVER will..!

fbs_brazil
18th June 2013, 16:50
The real remedy as in most everything else is - education, and I wish that to the people of Brasil, to my country and anywhere else in the world. Everyone simply need to know what is going on.

Could you tell us anything about that?[/QUOTE]

Education is everything!

This is another (and dangerous) example of how public money is spent in Brazil. Facial recognition made ​​by autonomous robots? Orwell's 1984 is here and now.

For more information, take a look in
http://real-agenda.com/2013/05/20/world-cup-and-olympic-games-are-excuses-to-militarize-brazil/

fbs_brazil
18th June 2013, 17:28
And the Brazilian "Spring" goes Global:

http://real-agenda.com/2013/06/16/the-brazilian-spring-goes-global/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And the Brazilian "Spring" goes Global:

http://real-agenda.com/2013/06/16/the-brazilian-spring-goes-global/

naste.de.lumina
18th June 2013, 18:11
Protests are also taking place in medium-sized cities in the interior of Brazil.
In the city of Maringa Parana protests are scheduled to be launched today at 17:30 hours in the city center.

In Portuguese
http://maringa.odiario.com/maringa/noticia/752381/maringa-tera-protesto-nos-moldes-de-mobilizacao-nacional-nesta-terca-feira/

Lifebringer
18th June 2013, 22:34
Yeah baby. The spark plugs are sparking. Soon to rev up for the future.

Throw the bums out, and let's get our blessing.

naste.de.lumina
18th June 2013, 22:50
http://www.maringa.com/perfil/imgs/maringa.gif

Here are two videos of the protests today in my city Maringá - Paraná.
As can be seen in the first video the vast majority of the protesters are young.
The phrase most often sung in chorus by protesters during walking was 'Come to the street' or 'vem para rua' in portuguese'.
The second video shows where the protesters met.
It is the town hall square. On site are concentrated the municipal government, legislative and judiciary camera city.
The camera of the councilors was invaded and a session was interrupted for a while.
The demonstration was peaceful with no violence and vandalism, though very noisy.

JgpKh9AH33Q

qxJE8qpIkyw

Edited:
In front of the town hall protesters shouted in chorus to the mayor 'Roberto Pupin' down the street and join the protests, but they were not met. lol ...
Around 5,000 people participated in the protests, about 1.5 percent of the 350,000 people who make up the population of the city.

Several cities in the state of Parana and other states lowered ticket prices for bus public transport thus trying to prevent protests.
Ohhhh, what does that mean?
And then let's talk about all that can be downloaded at prices when?
The prices were the rates of wildfire ignition.

We have to wait to see where this will all lead, but I have a feeling that the status quo will not be in any way affected.

aonascimento
19th June 2013, 00:51
here is a video (english) which explains pretty much in very straightfoward and simple terms the last drop....

AIBYEXLGdSg

ghostrider
19th June 2013, 04:04
here is a video (english) which explains pretty much in very straightfoward and simple terms the last drop....

AIBYEXLGdSg

the same could be said about america ... when is enough, enough ??? viva la revolution !!! Go BRAZIL ...

dim
19th June 2013, 04:32
The CRIMINALS absolutely LOVE-IT when the Masses are out there Protesting Peacefully because it doesn't change a thing and it NEVER-EVER will..!

forum posting never changes anything also but we insist doing it

Azt
19th June 2013, 05:03
"In my opinion, is still very confused who the real forces from behind these protests that are taking place in Brazil.
But still not clear to me the engineering of these events."

Agree with that, I would say that might be engineered / and can be a trap (just like what we saw in Egypt and now in Syria) a revolution is always important but I doubt that this can be classified as a awaking in the sense of the spirit/soul ... as we are seeing the same mistakes (street riots and stores assaults by some of the protestors which might open the case for further control/interventions) Everyone knows Brazil (nature resources potentials) and although it has a corrupted politicians / government (almost every place in the world now). I would keep an open eye for the "problem - solution" tactics to be roll out in the near future.

The Truth Is In There
19th June 2013, 09:49
a guy from brazil who lives not far from where the protests happen and knows the situation said on GLP that this is all manufactured and people are being manipulated. it's the same as everywhere else. it's all controlled by hidden hands. makes sense to me.

InCiDeR
19th June 2013, 11:19
Brazil protests: Military police deployed in major cities (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-22964956)

Video in link above

Brazil's government says it will deploy military police to five major cities to control a wave of protests which has seen almost a quarter of a million people demand better public services.

Members of a national force will be sent to cities hosting games in Fifa's Confederations Cup.

The announcement comes after riot police and protesters clashed in fresh protests on Tuesday in Sao Paulo.

---

Ok! First U.S. with martial law after Boston bombings. Then Turkey where they called in the military latest days... and now Brasil!

Anyone see a pattern here?

Wind
19th June 2013, 11:29
Ok! First U.S. with martial law after Boston bombings. Then Turkey where they called in the military latest days... and now Brasil!

Its obvious that something is agitating the mass consciousness right now. It could probably be highly advanced technology or the Sun.

Prodigal Son
19th June 2013, 12:11
I was married to a Portuguese woman for ten years, from 1985-1995. She had three very rich uncles who started a candy company back in the 50's called Triunfo, it got really big and the products were on every market shelf in both Portugal and Brazil. She had spoiled rotten cousins who flew around in helicopters that landed on the rooves of their Copacabana Beach penthouses. The family had a huge estate outside Sao Paulo where they were all held captive for a week by a gang looking for $2m ransom... and they got it. The Keystone Kops were no help at all.

The last time I was there was 1992. Crime was out of control, somebody got mugged right in the water at the beach because they liked his bathing suit. I was told not to wear anything of any value at all. I felt like Fort Apache the Bronx was infinitely safer. Outside of the resort areas and the rich estates few and far between, all I saw everywhere were favelas. Why didn't they protest then? How much better is it there today?

InCiDeR
19th June 2013, 12:14

Its obvious that something is agitating the mass consciousness right now. It could probably be highly advanced technology or the Sun.

Very true Wind. However I was more reflecting over the tendency to use military towards civilians in more and more countries. Is this the next move by NWO to keep us all safe and also make us realize that resistance is futile?

Kraut
19th June 2013, 12:36
...Outside of the resort areas and the rich estates few and far between, all I saw everywhere were favelas. Why didn't they protest then? How much better is it there today?

If things don't change for the better, that's where we're all heading. Rich estates for the parasitic few, all the rest live in more or less crappy areas.

Wind
19th June 2013, 12:51
As long as a tool of power called money exists there will never be true equality. And that's exactly what the powers that were want.

sigma6
19th June 2013, 14:46
Hi fbs_brasil, your feelings are understood, the Brasilian people know poverty, unemployment and the government's incompetence, but protests nowdays are encountered with harsh and callousness treatment by the government (see Turkey, Syria) as part of the program and plans of the Cabal.
At the same time, how many people from the protestors know what is really going on with the government behind the scenes?

Brazil: Robots will secure the streets of the country Confederations Cup in June

The Brazilian government has announced that it will begin to run robots designed to assure the safety of the public as from this coming June during the Confederations Cup soccer tournament

Brazil has acquired special robots to secure its streets. The government invested more than 7 million dollars towards the World Cup, the FIFA World Cup event, which is to be held in the country in 2014, and towards the Olympics to be held in Rio de Janeiro in 2016

http://mashable.com/2013/05/16/military-robots-world-cup/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/worldcup/2013/05/15/2014-world-cup-brazil-security-robots/2163665/

Could you tell us anything about that?

This forum is just too addictive! interesting post Limor, robots? in Brazil?... does anyone ever get the idea there is someone way up higher? ...that uses the world as their social laboratory? That sounds just a tad overly sophisticated for Brazil to conjuring up and pulling off all by themselves???

Technically the holding the events is a sign the world governments have given a nod to that country that they are willing to pour money in like a huge Christmas 'heroin fix' to spur them on economically.

But understanding how these economic 'injections' work is another picture. The huge infusion of cash first requires the country to make a 'huge investment' themselves, then follows the 'hangover' of the debt obligation... Eventually all the infrastructure gets sold off to various interests who in turn use it to further empower the 'wheels of commerce' (and enrich themselves in the process of course, someone has to 'man' the 'ships'...)

The Olympics today are that 'Christmas' injection, courtesy of your 'local dealer' the International whatyamacallits (i.e. who cares... it always goes back to the elite banker families, blah blah...)

Brazil like many South American economies has a higher percentage of young people by demographic I am going to guess, they are going to have to look a little longer term. There you have it, western economics in a nutshell, with all it's wonderful ugliness haah! What's that saying? "a**, gas or grass, nobody rides for free..."

And it is interesting too, because Brazil with it's huge natural resources is the darling of all developed nations today... So their continued growth is really in the interests of the the developing countries world growth. So I am not worried about Brazil in that regard, (they are going to get their 'injection') Their biggest concern should be looking after maintaining the sustainability of their precious and irreplaceable natural resources, or they will end up like a spent and over abused prostitute after a short and illustrious career.

As always beware "the" Romans bearing "gifts" (although in this case it is more quid pro quo)

sigma6
19th June 2013, 14:56

Very true Wind. However I was more reflecting over the tendency to use military towards civilians in more and more countries. Is this the next move by NWO to keep us all safe and also make us realize that resistance is futile?

Robots, thats is ever so weird... I think it is an interesting combination of placing them in an "experimental trial" in Brazil... someone is moving quickly on some kind of agenda. To me it says the elite are moving quickly, they know their control is now completely dependent on technology racing against an ever awakening world population. If the 'wizard' wants to keep control of OZ, he needs to lock his 'fix' in place and fast.... because the "munchkins" are banging at the gate...

anyone remember George Lucas' first ever production? THX-1138?

spiritguide
19th June 2013, 23:01
Are the protests in Rio turning into riots? Reuters news has a picture of a burning car posted on yahoo. Protesters need to police themselves to keep agitators sidelined, if not it will give the police a reason to turn the protest violent. Watch out for government subversion with agitators. This is a ploy that is being used whenever there is a popular uprising. They have been doing this since the 60's.

Peace!

naste.de.lumina
19th June 2013, 23:50
Posted by spiritguide (here)
Are the protests in Rio turning into riots? Reuters news has a picture of a burning car posted on yahoo. Protesters need to police themselves to keep agitators sidelined, if not it will give the police a reason to turn the protest violent. Watch out for government subversion with agitators. This is a ploy that is being used whenever there is a popular uprising. They have been doing this since the 60's.

Peace!

Yes.
In São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro there were several cases of violence and vandalism of public and private property.
It is very difficult these situations can identify and control infiltrated agents with intent to cause riots and so justify the police violence.
In addition, there may also be marginal to simply take advantage of these situations to cause trouble and act in the crime.

This was arrested.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/1002092_430539170376983_772980556_n.jpg

Poly Hedra
20th June 2013, 00:05
The pattern I'm noticing is that people are slowly waking up. This is what I BELIEVE.

When I step back and look at the broader picture of all the people around the world who have been protesting around the world over the last three years I see a pattern.

The way I see it is that if we look at the consciousness of the planet right now we can look at it also in a way that's similar to a human growing up.
We were babies and children, we did what we were told to do and to question nothing because "everything is for our own good!"

I now think the human race is becoming like a teenager, rebelling, questioning if our parents really do know everything and are they really doing everything for our own good.
The world is frustrated and angry but they don't really know why.
We know something stinks and we're kicking up a fuss, all over the world.

We're lashing out, wee have a lot of mis-directed anger, like teenagers, becoming autonomous. Aware.
This is the beginning of the masses waking up, we may not know the real reasons and culprits yet but we will mature, get smarter, learn about what's really going on, bit by bit.
I don't think it matters why the people are pissed off or if they are being manipulated. It's the energy that's being created. It will slowly gain its direction. I can't wait.

naste.de.lumina
20th June 2013, 00:29
DfXVBAFo04I

Choir protester around the Congress (House federal legislative)
in the city of Brasilia - Brazil's capital

The voices of the people

staff
much attention
Our act was victorious
But the movement
just started
We are part
Of a national struggle
A global fight
We can not stop here
therefore
It is important
Everyone who is here
are
to 06: pm hours
On Thursday
opposite
the staircase
metro
the road
Let's follow the movement
For our struggle is much greater than that
so let's stop
when we put
one million
two million
three million
twenty million
here
to speak for them
that is not right
what they do
with our money
with our health
with our education
Tomorrow will be greater

naste.de.lumina
20th June 2013, 01:58
In this interview, former football player Ronaldo (idol), current Brazilian ambassador along with FIFA and administrative member of the Comite Olimpico Brasileiro (COL), the dissemination of the World Cup in Brazil, talking to a reporter that the World Cup is makes building stadiums and not hospitals.
He refers to BNDS as the largest investor in the construction of stadiums, without knowing that it is a 100% public bank.
BNDS (National Development Bank).
The tag #CalaBocaRonaldo (shut up ronaldo) is among the top in Brazil

The report was made ​​in 2011 and his interview was rescued by people on the internet and now Ronaldo is leaving very embarrassed and angry, he speaks that the interview is being taken out of context.

english caption
NBgZBXRgWZ0

RMorgan
20th June 2013, 20:11
Here´s something totally unexpected!

The police, instead of oppressing the protesters, was playing music for them, in Teófilo Otone, a small city in Minas Gerais state:

UVO3rlDqmqo

Raf.

InCiDeR
20th June 2013, 21:09
Here´s something totally unexpected!

The police, instead of oppressing the protesters, was playing music for them, in Teófilo Otone, a small city in Minas Gerais state:

UVO3rlDqmqo

Raf.

Maybe the most important shift in mentality I've seen in quite some time... and I love it!!! Finally a little faith for the human race regained its position within my heart vortex.

Thank you Raf for sharing. The hope for mankind is still there...it had just slept for a while!

naste.de.lumina
20th June 2013, 23:33
I am following protests over the net and I realized that the protesters are not tolerating political party in the middle of them.
Some riots took place in the confrontation between the protesters and groups with t-shirts and flags of political parties and trade unions.
The major internet portals attempt to divert attention with nonsense like
polls which will be the best theme phrases and slogans, their fashion sites showing how to dress in the style to protest ... ridiculous ...... they have not yet realized that it is not a joke and that their reality is futile and risky to turn to dust.

foreverfan
21st June 2013, 04:44
Coming to a country near you.

naste.de.lumina
21st June 2013, 07:19
In this video, the reporter Caco Barcellos, the Globo Television Network (The largest and most influential) of Brazil,
is surrounded by the crowd that in chorus send your message with the phrase 'leaves Rede Globo, the people are not stupid' - 'Abaixo a Rede Globo, o povo não é bobo'
Protests - Brazil - São Paulo - 06/20/2013

PkZNb3D1NeI

Kraut
21st June 2013, 08:57
How are we going to get to this dream world? Is human nature going to change? I am sorry but this is a fantasyland solution. We really need to start thinking of real solutions. You should not be a slave to money. We should have honest money and it would only be a measure of your labor. Your productivity to society. You are not giving any realistic solution.

Isn't that where the problem lies? How do you measure someone's productivity to society? Who decides what society should deem as productive? An individual's value should not and cannot be measured by factors as productivity. That is one reason why "modern" society is as messed up as it is. Life and dignity have become meaningless and have been replaced by artificial things as productivity and economic value.

The way I see it, the only true change can come about by a change in human nature. It is possible and it will happen.

fbs_brazil
21st June 2013, 13:54
Yesterday, a massive wave of protests swept across the country. About 1 million people took to the streets, demanding immediate changes in politics and economy. There was confrontation with police in multiple locations and at least one person died hit by a car in Ribeirão Preto (SP).
Despite these violent episodes (widely disseminated by national and international press), the vast majority of people are doing a peaceful protest.

Here are some pics of recent events:

Rio de Janeiro (RJ)
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/f9z5xhnbicUV_ajygX18gA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTM4NjtweW9mZj0wO3E9ODU7dz0yNTc-/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-06-20/58d48b8a-f871-4af4-82be-d88b7d19dc54_AGE20130620690.jpg

Porto Alegre (RS)
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/5j7MlViYg4pTmKg4sgV9Sw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTM4NjtweW9mZj0wO3E9ODU7dz01Nzk-/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-06-20/09f90859-457a-43ab-b6dc-2ed894896b5d_ABS20130620063.jpg

Recife (PE)
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/1B36AuywqauDYMMINwJoJQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTM4NjtweW9mZj0wO3E9ODU7dz01Nzk-/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-06-20/07d27460-fe64-4727-b148-435f5df30acb_FUP20130620536.jpg

Brasília (DF)
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/LTOCYJiAjCSFTJ.R21.2JQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTM4NjtweW9mZj0wO3E9ODU7dz01Nzk-/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-06-20/3a50775a-8223-4696-a4d7-13fbe34db104_FRM20130619266.jpg

São Paulo (SP)
http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/SJkEpToVoMLsevigJ9oZkw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTM4NjtweW9mZj0wO3E9ODU7dz01Nzk-/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-06-20/3b962f2e-f45b-4c75-97f9-cd98fca0ffb2_BPP20130620042.jpg

Florianópolis (SC)
http://diariocatarinense.rbsdirect.com.br/imagesrc/15202065.jpg?w=800

Salvador (BA)
http://s2.glbimg.com/eBTiV8SzIWNSXOdLpK3dagPdAhM=/620x465/s.glbimg.com/jo/g1/f/original/2013/06/20/silvia-rezende.jpg

naste.de.lumina
21st June 2013, 19:25
According to the website of the newspaper Estadão (http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2013/06/1298988-dilma-estava-perplexa-com-protestos-diz-governador-do-ceara.shtml), the protests yesterday, 20/06/2013, were performed in 388 Brazilian cities, including 22 capitals state.
Looking at the list of cities, it is clear that the main cities of each state there were some kind and manifestation.
According to national news sites, the presitente Dilma was stunned by the size and volume of the demonstrations.
Very politicians fail to understand how not realized before the discontent of the population. (can only be a joke).
The organizers of the World Cup, FIFA, are terrified of the backlash they are receiving.
Looks like they're starting to get the hint.
But the message has not yet been fully given.

Warlock
23rd June 2013, 23:34
SHhrZgojY1Q

naste.de.lumina
23rd June 2013, 23:39
SHhrZgojY1Q

Globalist Agenda behind the protests and anarchy in Brazil. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?60357-Globalist-Agenda-behind-the-protests-and-anarchy-in-Brazil)

Youniverse
24th June 2013, 03:29

Ya just like that Ghandi guy. God knows he didn't change anything either. Right?

ThePythonicCow
24th June 2013, 06:12
I split off 40 of the posts that were in this thread into a separate thread: Is Money a Problem (was: The day of Brazil awakening) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?60406-Is-Money-a-Problem--was-The-day-of-Brazil-awakening-).

For once, to my pleasant surprise, the split was quite clean. Half the posts were discussing Brazil, and half Money, with no overlap. :)

naste.de.lumina
24th June 2013, 07:42
I split off 40 of the posts that were in this thread into a separate thread: Is Money a Problem (was: The day of Brazil awakening) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?60406-Is-Money-a-Problem--was-The-day-of-Brazil-awakening-).

For once, to my pleasant surprise, the split was quite clean. Half the posts were discussing Brazil, and half Money, with no overlap. :)

Thank you Paul.

naste.de.lumina
24th June 2013, 18:32
Message Deleted.

RMorgan
24th June 2013, 22:46
BOMB! Wikileaks leaked military conspiracy that aims to take the presidency of Brazil

Hey brother,

Be careful here. This article is most probably a hoax.

Check the sources first, before publishing such unfounded rumors.

Where´s Julian Assange´s interview, where he allegedly states that? Is there any corroborative links to the wikileaks web page or any other major news source?

Cheers,

Raf.