PDA

View Full Version : 00.00 19/06/2013. Hows Your day

7Seven
18th June 2013, 15:30
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/killzor69/reducedalteredfixtheilluminated_zps130be188.png (http://s215.photobucket.com/user/killzor69/media/reducedalteredfixtheilluminated_zps130be188.png.html)

So Hows Everyone? Enjoying life? I think i am, but i have the best life, no stress, no responsibilities, just knowledge.

Ive been on this forum for like a week and a bit, Omg. Mind officially blown. That nuclear scare scam video. It makes so much sense, I cant believe, (actually i can) ive been lied to for so long about radioactive materials. All my textbooks from so many countries. I Think im just going to have to study more on alpha, beta and gamma radiation and acquire my own data.

Its so interesting, everything. The suppression of knowledge and technology for the past 300+ years. The bloodlines, the debt behind the dollar, surviving off the grid and so much more to read and watch. 9/11 ( trust me no way a plane could cause that much damage to the buildings, plus you can see the primary charges go off) plus the cause behind the majority of wars. Invent a crime, Make an enemy, tell people that the safety protocols are for safety of the people but really are the safety of the secrets.

Ive always known of other beings. During my wondering in the consciousness of the multiverse i run into them quite often. They just look at me usually with hate and confusion, I just try and resonant as calm as possible, Convey the thought message of love. They leave me alone, i leave them alone, Its all good in the hood.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/killzor69/bob-white-artifact_zpsd925ca07.jpg (http://s215.photobucket.com/user/killzor69/media/bob-white-artifact_zpsd925ca07.jpg.html)

When i saw this and the chemical composition. On ufo hunters. Shock. It looks just like the nano smart metal I want to make, should look like, except mine doesnt break because of the outer layer of tungsten carbide. But it does make sense. Its the safest way.
radiated Ag, Fe, Al, Si superconductor smart metal with a resonating magnetic plasma cloak Then using intersecting High frequency and low frequency Electromagnetic radiation to create movement by altering the higgs boson accordingly by pushing and pulling mass away.best way to travel as fast as possible, in this universe.

So Here i am. Just chilling, Dreaming of the impossible, wondering where i should go to now. To every story there is truth and lies. Consolidate all the things i know and figure out a plan. I mean im not ganna let the world turn into a controlled state battery of thought and vibration. but i really shouldnt interfere its not my place in this universe. I feel i should but i cant. Destroy the families cause a +humans +beings/-humans --beings war. but then at least the population will be more likely to awaken. but at the cost of life.. They rule through made up fear and hate.
The only ways of conquering the evil
-with love/positive vibrations and converting them.
-With another evil. Only evil can kill evil,
- Let good lock it up til it dies (ha!)

Lately i swear something has been trying to get me to break my peace and destroy it. Couple weeks ago i woke up to that picture at the top of this post. I have no memory of drawing it. yesterday i had a dream of this shadow telling me to get bob page, kill the test tube baby, Dont let the plans succeed. I told it its not my place, why dont you. it shook its head and i woke up.

I still dont know what to do. I need to learn more.
Share some knowledge with. What should i know? Maybe i should just forget everything and become part of the system. I dont know. Im so lost in this society.
Everyone just see's my hood and bandanna's and thinks im a thug but reality is im the only one that can really help change things. One day someone will ask the right question :/

conk
18th June 2013, 15:41
Dude, all this stuff is conspiracy theory! Tune in to Fox News and White House press releases for the real truth. Now, go get a drink of flouride water and eat some sugar, and all will be well. Oh, and send a donation to the Bill Gates Foundation.

Most seriously now, you are making a tremendous contribution by thinking and learning. By thinking integrous thoughts you are feeding the universe in a most positive way. Others around you will begin to resonate with you. Do not despair. Keep learning.

Oh, cool head rag!

Another1
18th June 2013, 17:25
Welcome - still fairly new myself and can feel your words ... plenty of mind blowing can happen here, just pick a facet and dive in :)

Awesome drawing you woke up to - cat eyes on a grey is curious

Chip
18th June 2013, 18:26
I really liked your drawing. If I ever woke up to that and not having memory of making it I would surely ask questions too.
Can I ask you if you do any drugs? Cannabis can inspire some great thoughts but usually you remember those.
Don't give in to society though. Stay with the standards that you "know". Hell, they brought you here. Perhaps and hopefully you will find some answers because I can ultimately sense that you have important questions you need answered.
And that is GOOD my friend!
Namaste

Peace of Mind
18th June 2013, 19:22
Welcome,

That Bob Whites artifact does look interesting. I suspect it’s a Lunar Meteorite from the moon because it’s rich in Aluminum…unlike many other meteors… that are mainly iron. (I also googled the test results of this rock). The form of this rock looks like it was singe pretty good as it enter the Earth’s atmosphere. Probably would make a nice decorative ornament to place on the mantle of the fireplace.

Peace

7Seven
20th June 2013, 00:11
O.o Do you know the process to acquire aluminium, There is none pure on the moon. On Earth You need atleast electrical energy to separate it from the bauxite and other ores/minerals. On the moon separating Al2O3 (Corundum) is really alot of energy + being afflicted at a lower pressure it, its quite difficult to do. let alone being alloyed with the 3 other pure elements + being radioactive and theres no silver on the moon.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/killzor69/Mooncompo_zps2351acdf.png (http://s215.photobucket.com/user/killzor69/media/Mooncompo_zps2351acdf.png.html)

The artifact is 88.5 % aluminium
:)