PDA

View Full Version : Time acceleration.

myriaddimension
21st June 2013, 02:40
In the last couple of days, I have experience two specific events that is intriguing to say the least. I am sure I am not hallucinating, and I don't think I am imagining things either.

1) Every time I look at the watch: I either see 2:02, 3:03 etc (this has been going on on and off for a long time, so this is a constant experience).
2) Twice I have seen time accelerate, a couple of minutes ago when I looked at the time, it jumped from 8:10 to 8:12 and the same thing (different time) happened to me yesterday, and I shared this experience with my sister.

Not sure if I will experience it again and if I do, I will keep track of it. However does anyone know what does it mean or am I just imagining things?

Thanks.

RUSirius
21st June 2013, 02:53
Ok, so I'm not alone, yesterday, was the fastest day of my life, this is not a figure of speech, my wife experienced the same thing, it was the first time for both of us. I looked at my clock after starting work and it was almost 4pm, I start at 8am, I played back all the events of the day, and it does not add up.

naste.de.lumina
21st June 2013, 02:58
In the last couple of days, I have experience two specific events that is intriguing to say the least. I am sure I am not hallucinating, and I don't think I am imagining things either.

1) Every time I look at the watch: I either see 2:02, 3:03 etc (this has been going on on and off for a long time, so this is a constant experience).
2) Twice I have seen time accelerate, a couple of minutes ago when I looked at the time, it jumped from 8:10 to 8:12 and the same thing (different time) happened to me yesterday, and I shared this experience with my sister.

Not sure if I will experience it again and if I do, I will keep track of it. However does anyone know what does it mean or am I just imagining things?

Thanks.

The planet is entering in 4D. Space - time will not be like it was before.

Star Tsar
21st June 2013, 03:03
So space-time is compressing?
Will this bring our star family closer to us?
Are there other markers to look out for?

naste.de.lumina
21st June 2013, 03:27

When someone is born in a three-dimensional world, your consciousness is limited by the five senses, beginning the idea of separateness and selfishness. The perception of the universe as an open process in four dimensions, allows the expansion of consciousness beyond the three-dimensionality. Corresponds to the awakening consciousness on the astral plane, giving us the understanding that all forms of the universe are one community, showing the limitless possibilities of cooperation between men. Thus, the small individual selves begin to see life together and commit to it. Man fears losing this much I, THAT GRABS FOR A CONCEPT LIMITED TIME AND SPACE TO PRODUCE A FALSE IMPRESSION OF CONTINUITY OF PSYCHOLOGY.
When I abandons his psychological armor, can then look for your divine potential.

dXiQMmqeLOQ

gittarpikk
21st June 2013, 03:43
I dunno... but seems to me that for 'time to speed up'... whatever is being done/performed or put in motion has to be 'slowed down'...giving the illusion that time is flying by at a faster rate...

....so are you not actually 'slowing down' your schedule/speed/accomplishments per hour...or whatever you are measuring?

....but it gets worse as you get older/slower...and time really flies by:eek:

no...seriously think about it :wizard:

Bubu
21st June 2013, 04:55
Perhaps we are many. I use to see 4:44 3:33 etc.

Nat_Lee
21st June 2013, 05:37
I did saw 2:22 and 3:33 yesterday, but the one I see the most is 11:11 or 1:11 and I meen AlOtttttttttttt !
What does it means ?

Is it because I have seen it often and my biological time is telling me to look at the clock at this precise moment ?
But all the clocks in the world are not all synchronized ... I know they are not all synchronized for shure in my house ...
I see it on my computer, my cell phone, my alarm in my room, my microwave oven ... outside ... everywhere...

I have read this:

111 = Energy Flow: Any energy flow such as electricity,money,water, sexual energy, etc
Source: Drunvalo Melchizedek's list of triple numbers and their meanings from page 88 & 89 of his book, 'The Serpent of Light,Beyond 2012

But if sometimes it is 11:11, do you withdraw a number ? lol...

And also I have experiment that when I ask for something, it's usually happens in the same day ...

And I dont whant to go to sleep ... but when I finally go around 1 or 2 in the morning, I sleep like a baby and I dReAmmmmmmm ...
And remember ALOT ... It is like I have other lifes else were !!!

In the morning I,m so tired .... I get up at 7 am with my litle one and go back to take a nap around 9 am and fall again for 1:00 to 1:30 in a row !!!

I don't know if all this is liked somewere ??

naste.de.lumina
21st June 2013, 06:09
I did saw 2:22 and 3:33 yesterday, but the one I see the most is 11:11 or 1:11 and I meen AlOtttttttttttt !
What does it means ?

Is it because I have seen it often and my biological time is telling me to look at the clock at this precise moment ?
But all the clocks in the world are not all synchronized ... I know they are not all synchronized for shure in my house ...
I see it on my computer, my cell phone, my alarm in my room, my microwave oven ... outside ... everywhere...

I have read this:

111 = Energy Flow: Any energy flow such as electricity,money,water, sexual energy, etc
Source: Drunvalo Melchizedek's list of triple numbers and their meanings from page 88 & 89 of his book, 'The Serpent of Light,Beyond 2012

And also I have experiment that when I ask for something, it's usually happens in the same day ...

And I dont whant to go to sleep ... but when I finally go around 1 or 2 in the morning, I sleep like a baby and I dReAmmmmmmm ...

In the morning I,m so tired .... I get up at 7 am with my litle one and go back to take a nap around 9 am and fall again for 1:00 to 1:30 in a row !!!

Hello Nat_Lee.
Look on the 11:11 portal (Arthurian portal) on the net.
It has to do with messages for arturians souls incarnated on earth.
Maybe find some answers to your questions.
It is not a coincidence you see so often 11:11.
Peace.

Bubu
21st June 2013, 06:23
"I did saw 2:22 and 3:33 yesterday, but the one I see the most is 11:11 or 1:11 and I meen AlOtttttttttttt !
What does it means" ?

It means you have an strong awareness of your surroundings. Your subcon tells you when that numbers is about to hit and prompt you to look at your watch. I don't call this acceleration but rather awareness.

Rollo
21st June 2013, 06:26
The same here, I see almost every day 11:11, 33, 44 etc.

Anchor
21st June 2013, 06:29
I think you will find this affects us all in different ways.

Time is an illusion, and our "state of tuning" can affect our time perception.

My experience is that the happier and more joyful I am the less I notice the passage of time and the faster time flies by.

In those moments of more dense illusion where I am less happy, the moments pass like a three legged dog running in treacle.

naste.de.lumina
21st June 2013, 06:35
"I did saw 2:22 and 3:33 yesterday, but the one I see the most is 11:11 or 1:11 and I meen AlOtttttttttttt !
What does it means" ?

It means you have an strong awareness of your surroundings. Your subcon tells you when that numbers is about to hit and prompt you to look at your watch. I don't call this acceleration but rather awareness.

11:11 is not just a Dimensional Portal, but a powerful energy that each one feels in a way. How many of you have sudden pauses in what they were doing and looked at the clock, noting is 11:11 Hs.
This portal is a direct channel to our Higher Self.

Anchor
21st June 2013, 06:45
Here (http://xkcd.com/1227/) is an interesting look at the pace of life over the years:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/the_pace_of_modern_life.png

northstar
21st June 2013, 09:34
There is no space or time in the quantum universe. All spaces and times exist simultaneously.
Reflect on that for a moment.

We humans perceive time in a linear fashion but that is simply our way of mentally organizing our experience of time.

We all have the capacity to be time lords but human consciousness has been colonized, closed down, and enslaved by the dark things that live in our brains. The current concerted assault by corporate-government psychopaths to toxify all food, air and water is terraforming humans into docile animated bio-machines. The process is already complete in many, but there is an epic battle raging now to complete the job.

Those who are already taken and captured are not even aware of any of this. They are already self-enslaved.

As a side note for those who think that GMO food is "good", GMO food is the perfect nutrient source for the sub-human bio-machines now being created.

Full humans (those who are free, those who have broken their programming) who are in command of their own spiritual sovereignty can travel timelines easily.

Want to change your past?
Want to see one of your possible future timelines?
Want to see someone else's past?
Want to choose one timeline rather than another?
Want access to your past lives?
Want to visit historic events?

All of this can be done easily by time lords.
And free, awakened humans are time lords.

Sith73
21st June 2013, 09:36
I'm also experiencing and seeing time acceleration here and there. Over the past 4-5 years I have noticed time speeding up. I'm not alarmed just excited and ready for 4D.

Time is an illusion we humans live by, but that will not be the case for all of us soon.

Much love and light to all!

Lifebringer
21st June 2013, 09:42
Looked at the clock at 4:45pm, then look again, 4:52

Star Tsar
21st June 2013, 10:11
I believe I have experienced this since the birth of my son (Keenan), Who was his birthday yesterday he's now 13! :faint2:
I often wonder if this is a symptom of looking back @ time/time spent or the actual increasing velocity of space time...
I prefer the later.

:)

The One
21st June 2013, 10:51
Our past is who we have been, and the future is fundamental to imagining who we will become. However, in order to have either past or future we need a stable present,the space of our everyday lives. We do all have personal and collective pasts, and can imagine individual and collective futures, is central to whatever it means, as humans, to be who or what we are. Most human beings experience themselves in a taken for granted present tense as relatively unitary and stable entities. If we are to conceptualise identity as something other than reification, a fixed thing, some kind of stable present is required,. I am also aware time is accelerating at a fast rate (My opinion) Not only is accelerating change putting us under stress, it is also putting increasing pressure on the planet. Looking back over history it is clear that acceleration is not just a twentieth-century phenomenon whether or not humanity actually reaches this point of unimaginably rapid progress i will probably be long gone before i can answer that question. What is clear is that a trend that has been going on for billions of years is going to come to an end one day. The world around us changes so fast, the more we are forced to let go of any cozy notions we might have of what the future will be like. No one today can predict with any degree of certainty how things will be in a year’s time, or even six months’time. When global stockmarkets can crash without warning, political walls crumble overnight, countries invade each other in a day, and ecological disasters shatter our illusions of control, we are forced more and more to live in the present.

To live with continued acceleration and all it brings will take more than simply learning to manage better. It will involve a complete revision of our thinking about who we are, what we really want, and what life is all about. Hardly the most startling statement. As most of us are only too aware, change comes more and more rapidly. Technological breakthroughs spread through society in years rather than centuries. Calculations that would have taken decades are now made in minutes. Communication that used to take months happens in seconds. Development in every area is happening more and more rapidly.

northstar
21st June 2013, 11:16
A good Youtube clip - David Icke talking about research indicating that the field of the heart can connect to a quantum state outside the bounds of space and time. Time is one of many intellectual frameworks that keep us trapped and enslaved.

There is also new data suggesting that the heart's field is directly involved in intuitive perception, beyond mind, through its coupling to an energetic information field outside the bounds of space and time.
~ Institute of Heart Math

start: http://youtu.be/B1kfRJnQ5yk?t=4s
finish: http://youtu.be/B1kfRJnQ5yk?t=43s

"Outside space and time" means outside the walls of the illusion. They want heart-closed people so that we do not breach the walls of the illusion and stay within it. That is why they have structured society as they have" ~ David Icke

Fred Steeves
21st June 2013, 13:41
My experience of "time" has undergone a subtle shift recently, from purely accelerated, to the paradox of being both accelerated AND decelerated. The more attune I've gotten at observing the moment, the slower the moment seems to occur. But then after a certain chunk of time has gone by, upon looking back it's like "where did it go?"

The same is said (and I believe it) of professional athletes who are in "the zone". Like a batter being able to read the stripes on a fastball, or a quarterback seemingly having all the time in the world to sit back in the pocket, and pick out his open receiver. Has the game really slowed down in these two instances? Well, yes and no best I can reckon it. Maybe a better answer to that question would be another question: "Who's doing the observing?"

Sunny-side-up
21st June 2013, 13:55
Anchor ,I think you will find this affects us all in different ways.

Time is an illusion, and our "state of tuning" can affect our time perception.

My experience is that the happier and more joyful I am the less I notice the passage of time and the faster time flies by.

In those moments of more dense illusion where I am less happy, the moments pass like a three legged dog running in treacle

There is no space or time in the quantum universe. All spaces and times exist simultaneously.
Reflect on that for a moment.

We humans perceive time in a linear fashion but that is simply our way of mentally organizing our experience of time.

We all have the capacity to be time lords but human consciousness has been colonized, closed down, and enslaved by the dark things that live in our brains. The current concerted assault by corporate-government psychopaths to toxify all food, air and water is terraforming humans into docile animated bio-machines. The process is already complete in many, but there is an epic battle raging now to complete the job.

Those who are already taken and captured are not even aware of any of this. They are already self-enslaved.

As a side note for those who think that GMO food is "good", GMO food is the perfect nutrient source for the sub-human bio-machines now being created.

Full humans (those who are free, those who have broken their programming) who are in command of their own spiritual sovereignty can travel timelines easily.

Want to change your past?
Want to see one of your possible future timelines?
Want to see someone else's past?
Want to choose one timeline rather than another?
Want access to your past lives?
Want to visit historic events?

All of this can be done easily by time lords.
And free, awakened humans are time lords.

Sith73, I'm also experiencing and seeing time acceleration here and there. Over the past 4-5 years I have noticed time speeding up. I'm not alarmed just excited and ready for 4D.

Time is an illusion we humans live by, but that will not be the case for all of us soon.

Much love and light to all!

I agree with you all. Back in the 80's i used to tell friends that we where in the
'Quickening'
That we where experiencing a skidding of time and our advancements would burst into being at greater and greater speeds.
Well that all happened!
Now it is us that are skidding, time skipping and more and more Synchronicity, we are being drawn, sliding into our new dimensional reality.

Here's a little bit of time for you, haven't checked if it fits our awoken view of the time line though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pnmZalx9YY

CD7
21st June 2013, 14:07
Well welcome to my world for the past 1-2 yrs......

However yesterday was weird in that I saw things out of the corner of my eyes many times...it is the strangest thing, I see movement from the periphery and look directly at it and nothing. Weird memories and thoughts floating through my head also....feeling different time periods?

Its always nice to see threads of people going through unusually things--noting it, and perhaps noticing patterns

Jake
21st June 2013, 14:08
Lots of strange paradoxes when considering the 'flow' of time. I saw an animation once,, (I will find it and post it.) that showed and explained that if 3 different planets were moving around each other, (depending on different factors) the planets and those who are on them, will experience a different 'rate' of time. As they go around each other, the speed of light, vibration, experience, observation, change, etc,,, makes the illusion different for each of the different planets. Also, if taking a perspective waaayyy above the 3 planets, looking down on them and observing from a higher perspective,, civilizations come and go on one planet, while another one of them only goes through a single civilization in the same 'time period', yet from any of the planets,,, it is all occurring simultaneously. Also,, from an even HIGHER perspective from that,,, You will see that the 'time' of the original observer (above the 3 planets) has been completely augmentent,, solely based on the act of observation. The illusion is different, depending on the perspective of the observer. Conclusion,,, Time is completely objective to the observer. Same as physicality. Completely objective. That is my 2cents. Fascinating subject. Jake.

CD7
21st June 2013, 14:21
Lots of strange paradoxes when considering the 'flow' of time. I saw an animation once,, (I will find it and post it.) that showed and explained that if 3 different planets were moving around each other, (depending on different factors) the planets and those who are on them, will experience a different 'rate' of time. As they go around each other, the speed of light, vibration, experience, observation, change, etc,,, makes the illusion different for each of the different planets. Also, if taking a perspective waaayyy above the 3 planets, looking down on them and observing from a higher perspective,, civilizations come and go on one planet, while another one of them only goes through a single civilization in the same 'time period', yet from any of the planets,,, it is all occurring simultaneously. Also,, from an even HIGHER perspective from that,,, You will see that the 'time' of the original observer (above the 3 planets) has been completely augmentent,, solely based on the act of observation. The illusion is different, depending on the perspective of the observer. Conclusion,,, Time is completely objective to the observer. Same as physicality. Completely objective. That is my 2cents. Fascinating subject. Jake.

Fascinating 2 cents!! Makes perfect sense tht the illusion is different depending on the perspective of the observer. These threads are a culmination of points...a collected version of multiple perspectives sensing changing events...

DouglasDanger
21st June 2013, 22:00
if you are seeing 3:33pm or 4:44pm, remember time is set up for 24 hours GMT, (countries dumb it down for thier sheep)... so you are realy seeing 15:33 or 16:44... and 11:11 pm is realy 23:11 pm.. Only take it as symbolisum or a sign if you are awoken in the early morning to see 3:33am or 11:11 am or 14:14 pm or 23:23 pm etc...

Knowrainknowrainbows!
21st June 2013, 22:22
What does it means ?

I have read this:

Hello Nat_Lee.
Peace.

I will follow up too, as I see 111 or 1111 frequently as well as 222, 333, 444, etc.
Funny, my join date is even 01/01/11 (2011)

KRKR
:nod:

Tangri
22nd June 2013, 00:34

A little mix for me
Yesterday, I went my dentist I waited whole day he said Only 20 min. I have been waiting.

A very short of time ago, we had a baby, This Monday she is going to take her driver licence exam. something is bizarre here.

Nat_Lee
22nd June 2013, 02:30
Hello Nat_Lee.
Peace.

Thank you naste.de.lumina !

I cant find annything on : Arthurian portal 11:11
but I have foud a french web site who explains what is the meening of this:

Original in french:
La prochaine fois que vous voyez le 11:11, arrêtez-vous et ressentez les énergies subtiles qui vous entourent. Le 11:11 est un signal d’alarme que vous vous envoyez à vous même afin de vous réveiller. Un pense-bête qui vous rappelle quel est votre but ici-bas sur Terre.

Souvent pendant les phases d’élévation d’énergie ou de transformation personnelle accélérée, vous remarquerez le 11:11 plus fréquement.

Voir le Maître Nombre 11:11 est TOUJOURS la confirmation que vous êtes sur la bonne voie.

Google Translate:
The next time you see the 11:11, stop and feel the subtle energies around you. 11:11 is a warning signal that you send to yourself to wake you up. A reminder that reminds you what your purpose here on Earth.

Often during the rise phases of energy or accelerated personal transformation, you will notice the 11:11 more frequently.

View Master Number 11:11 ET ALWAYS a confirmation that you are on the right track.

Source:
http://www.nvisible.com/french/1111introfr.html

Nat_Lee
22nd June 2013, 03:18

Yes I see....

We could talk about it in another thread but .... since you are bringing the subject ;)

As long as I can go back in my life and remember ...

I'm a present moment girl ....

I'm the type of person that doesn't remember how this thing have cost when I bought it, were did I took it, learn stuff by heart, and the list goes on ....

What I'm going to do in 5 years, in 4 months, in 3 weeks, in 2 days from now ??? I just don't know !!! lol...

And also, I always have followed my heart in my life ... I do what I want. Also, I don'T care of what poeple say ... hahaaaa....

It is not always good for people around me ...

I can make plans, i mean, organising to go on a trip and stuff.... I'm not always changing my mind ... but it doesn't really matter for me if something I want doesn't come when I want ... I know that it will come one day, I just have to let it manifest and if not ... it is because I had change My futur in a way ! I know that by wishing about something, I'll make the universe change and it will manifest soon... If it is not happening, it is because of ME and only because of ME .... I'm in constant creation...

Soooooooooo ! I found your theory about awareness in seeing 11:11 rellevant...

When I see it, I'm always thinking about angels telling me I'm doing all right in my life .....

And I feel at the right place ... I feel happy every time I see it ...

And I make another wish ... So I'm constantly creating and aware about doing it I guess ;)

Voilà !

and to make a link with time speeding is; I see 11:11 and 1:11 more often, almost every day and twice a day .... and i'm wishing more and more and like I said before, I have noticed that my demands are manifesting faster than ever .... Verrrry fast !

Just one example (but I have many many others):

I have started my natural products company in december and it was going slow so I was a little bit down ....

Two months ago, I meditated on it, and I asked that something significant happen to help me with it and tell me if i'm on the right track...

One week later, I have received an order worth of 600$ of products that wasn't mine. I called the customer services and they decided to leave it to me for free !!!