PDA

View Full Version : jiminii's connection .. THE WAY ... (back to/from the future)

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 02:26
I will redo this part .. did it when I was waking up ..

Jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 02:59
now .... it has been mentioned that about 70 million star children are on the planet .... imagine .... 70 million ..... out of the entire galaxy .. and this universe ... here on this planet ... the planet that will start the new beginning ... and it is HERE

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 03:11
Extremely large ship carrying weapons to FSA, cracks & sinks
http://12160.info/page/2649739age:1233713

"'MOL Comfort sank due to yet unclear reasons, sailing from Singapore to Jeddah and after that to North Europe, leaving behind hundreds of drifting containers and a huge aftershock hitting liner sector and all of the maritime industry.

Even the scale of the consequences is hard, impossible, to estimate, not to mention consequences themselves. This is the 1st case in liner sector, when modern ocean-going liner container vessel (built in Japan!) sank in the ocean after breaking in 2 parts, like a poorly built and managed bulk carrier or over aged coaster. Nothing like this ever occurred, and no one believed it was possible, even theoretically. It just could not happen, but still, here it is.'"

My interjection... this is One way that 'Intervention' can happen.

Just a Theory

In Unity, Peace and Love

Obama destroyed & called a war criminal in Irish Parliament W
This lady gets it.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnJCvKA-oEU

as you can see .... it is happening all over the world .... ..... it is like the KNOWING itself and the Planet itself ... Gaia ... Metteyya and the rest ... (don't know them all ... if anyone wants to add more of these big beings .... you are welcome to do it )

peace

jim

ghostrider
22nd June 2013, 03:15
It's my personal opinion, two thirds of earth are not from earth , with the last extinction, I believe a decision was made, no more, we are going to fix this once and for all, we are going to evolve early and stop the madness of the cycle of war and ignorance... look at the huge technology jump just in the last 30 years, and before that forever and a day , we road around on horseback, now we travel in ships to space and have a space station in orbit ... our memory is returning of who we are and what are potential is ... man these days my mind is so quiet and clear, like I live outside the matrix of earth's daily grind ... weird...

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 03:47
some more of the pieces have come in .... this is the most amazing story ... the Indigo's , Crystals, and Rainbows .. are already proven entities returning from the future with the new source design and corrected ... a being that does not have the "MIND" that has caused all these problems since the beginning of time and they can't be trapped by the implant stations on Mars, Venus and Earth ... since they have no "MIND" the implant stations can connect to ... they are as close to STATIC as you can get .but all new like babies with no experience .. Those who die/died during the last and present lifetimes who have proven themselves go back to the future and are cleaned up and sent here a second time. the reason is to correct any more mistakes and problems that have been missed ... It is a very long time track ... so we are cleaning it .... those who chose to go the way of the cabal or negative go back to the future too but they will not be allowed to return here .... they will go to more suitable places that match their mentality until they decide they've had enough of the negativity and want clemency .... that is how I see it ... so everyone is making their choices NOW ... so you better make a good one

Jim

wait ... I got a change .... those connected to the cabal will return here to align more .... but those who refuse to change ... will not return

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 03:56
it is something like 30 percent of bodies here from the stars ,and 70 percent ..are those with no spirit beings ... they have only GE's (genetic entities .. the same that plants and animals have) and add to that the star children coming back ... (not sure how many) .. the GE's will more or less align to the environment they are in .... so we are just dealing with those 30 percent sent from the stars to this Prison who are sent as unwanted entities ... (criminals, perverts, degraded beings ) and those who tried to change that system of NO CHANGE (politicians, engineers, artists, etc) and those who were sent for no other reason than they were in the wrong place and the wrong time ... (but I would say lucky ... if they are here) ... and got swept up in that part of the galaxy after the last war up there ....

jim

ghostrider
22nd June 2013, 03:58
sadly those connected to the cabal will re-incarnate and we will always have to battle them... the war between good and evil is cause and affect , it's part of what gives life purpose and drive for a better world ... I think they are just young in spiritual years and need alot more incarnations before they get it ... for sure they are trapped by their Karma, until they figure that out , let games begin ...

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 04:28
sadly those connected to the cabal will re-incarnate and we will always have to battle them... the war between good and evil is cause and affect , it's part of what gives life purpose and drive for a better world ... I think they are just young in spiritual years and need alot more incarnations before they get it ... for sure they are trapped by their Karma, until they figure that out , let games begin ...

oh I forgot to mention ... those from the cabal and those who follow them will come back but will be placed in bodies that are the effect of their causes ... so they will see what they created from the other side

jim

=[Post Update]=

oh I forgot to mention ... those from the cabal and those who follow them will come back but will be placed in bodies that are the effect of their causes ... so they will see what they created from the other side

jim

and the reptilians are being removed and their hybrids .(where ever they are hiding).. for breaking galacitic laws ... don't know what will happen to them ...

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 04:32
Extremely large ship carrying weapons to FSA, cracks & sinks
http://12160.info/page/2649739age:1233713

"'MOL Comfort sank due to yet unclear reasons, sailing from Singapore to Jeddah and after that to North Europe, leaving behind hundreds of drifting containers and a huge aftershock hitting liner sector and all of the maritime industry.

Even the scale of the consequences is hard, impossible, to estimate, not to mention consequences themselves. This is the 1st case in liner sector, when modern ocean-going liner container vessel (built in Japan!) sank in the ocean after breaking in 2 parts, like a poorly built and managed bulk carrier or over aged coaster. Nothing like this ever occurred, and no one believed it was possible, even theoretically. It just could not happen, but still, here it is.'"

My interjection... this is One way that 'Intervention' can happen.

Just a Theory

In Unity, Peace and Love

Obama destroyed & called a war criminal in Irish Parliament W
This lady gets it.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnJCvKA-oEU

as you can see .... it is happening all over the world .... ..... it is like the KNOWING itself and the Planet itself ... Gaia ... Metteyya and the rest ... (don't know them all ... if anyone wants to add more of these big beings .... you are welcome to do it )

peace

jim

I love this ... when you see the courts are siding with the people ... and the weird signs of the cabals attempts to keep in power destroyed by natural phenomenon (not natural ... haha ... sure it is coming from our people) ... then I know the game is now ours to play

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 06:26

so are you one of the peace bringers ???? some 80 trillion years ago .... most powerful in the universe ..... (kept peace where ever they went by presence alone) ...

glad you're here .... haha

peace

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 07:40

actually I got mixed feelings on this ... because I was getting all this star children in an almost awake dream when I woke up ....

the force fields have been remove .. so anyone is free to go ... ..

when any of the star children die ... I think they will be able to pop out of this time period back to the future ... but I have only found 2 on this website ... that seems to indicate ... if they are somewhere up there in Master games player ... then can pop in and out of any part of this universe ... but on this rerun of this period of time we had to have memories altered so we would be on the same reality level as most are on this planet ... (depends on spirit how awake he can be) ...

but we are free to go ... don't know how this works with the implant stations ... if the implant stations are attached to someone's memory ... and got out past where the force fields were .. it might be possible they could be triggered into an implant station ... but those who are natural clears from the future .. can not be trapped ... this has to be checked out ... and those who have freed themselves from their memories would be free to go ...

since we are dealing with this time period ... it wouldn't matter where the cabal ends up ... they will not have any power in the future .. and they can just wonder around the universe for the next trillions years until we arrive .. and see if they will be willing to change then ...

as for the reptilians .. they have been getting us to do their dirty work so they can hide from galactic law ... and since the place has returned to us ... I don't see them having anymore interest here ... they are surely not going to confront any of the star children up front ... they know what we are and we do have protection and our power connected to the future ...
so it looks like .....

we are A 1 OK to go

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 07:47
some more of the pieces have come in .... this is the most amazing story ... the Indigo's , Crystals, and Rainbows .. are already proven entities returning from the future with the new source design and corrected ... a being that does not have the "MIND" that has caused all these problems since the beginning of time and they can't be trapped by the implant stations on Mars, Venus and Earth ... since they have no "MIND" the implant stations can connect to ... they are as close to STATIC as you can get .but all new like babies with no experience .. Those who die/died during the last and present lifetimes who have proven themselves go back to the future and are cleaned up and sent here a second time. the reason is to correct any more mistakes and problems that have been missed ... It is a very long time track ... so we are cleaning it .... those who chose to go the way of the cabal or negative go back to the future too but they will not be allowed to return here .... they will go to more suitable places that match their mentality until they decide they've had enough of the negativity and want clemency .... that is how I see it ... so everyone is making their choices NOW ... so you better make a good one

Jim

this has typos ...
done when I was just waking up ...

some thoughts just came off the wall .. I have to fix it

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 08:30
I will redo this part .. did it when I was waking up ..

Jim

ok .. make this more clear .... this morning I was in some kind of conversation with my body asleep ... and it is about the star children ...
they are created out of the static new ... but from spirits that are of the light (as people call it) ... these are created new to remove this automatic memory storage system we carry around our heads as a perpetual picture time recording system that has caused all this hell we've gone through for trillions of trillions of years ...

ok this is how it works for entrapment ... You can knock out a spirit with an incredible amount of force .. and flood this mind he carries with him ... this mind is NOT HIM .. it is excess baggage .. and loaded full of garbage that gives wrong computations ... it has caused us to repeat our creations and cities (we had the same gasoline engines and the same red fire engines in the past created over and over again) ...so because we use this mind to compute for us ... we keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again ... now the implant stations can put implants in you so they can attach a frequency to it that can trigger and/or fool you back into the implant station to wipe you out again ... now this takes some time ..flooding millions of pictures a second .. for something like 49 or more days .. to totally mess you up as a being ... and make you believe you are a body and you go trap yourself again in the nearest hospital that have new babies in them .... OK ...

now the star children don't have this memory system ... a spirit doesn't need it ... a spirit can just KNOW ... when you yank this memory from him he feels he is losing his mind and zap .. back into the implant station ... now in the implant station ,. you are flooded with all the horrible things that has happened to you for trillions of years all miss dated and altered so you can't get your memory back and they extend this memory out even longer ... so you have maybe 5 or 10 times more years of this sh** attached to your memories ....

now I don't know why the cabal would want to keep these memories either but they KNOW we have something or they wouldn't have put sleeper children in the Church of Scientology to take over the church for the cabal when they grow up and wake up ... (this is done by mind control from the reptilians ) .... but the cabal THINKS .. it can STEAL this technology and get something out of it .... IT DOESN'T WORK if you don't erase all your crimes .. and disagreements and withholds (things they don't want others to know) ... so even if they stole it they will get nothing out of it .. because they would be afraid of being blackmailed with their own crimes too .. (since they also do this to others to control them)

so it won't work for them ... so they now just use it to extract as much money from people and deliver as little as they can so everyone will be against the Church of Scientology

so when LRH learned this he took one of these star children and had him do specific instructions to totally free himself from any attachment to the body so he can get past the force fields and break the connections to the implant stations too ... and instructed him to KEEP the UPPER LEVELS of Scientology from getting into the hands of the cabal ...
then Bill would go to Germany and finish without publicity the rest of the upper levels of the technology in Ron's Org ... also in the Free zone ...

now ... I am one of those star children from the future but I was trained up to Master Games Player .. (and more ... has to be checked) and I had a Flag Trained Class 12 auditor audit me and learned who I am and my other bodies ... and then found there were more than a million star children created out of the spirit I AM ... and sent here ,.. but we didn't DATE IT ... we only located them .... by distance ... so it was still vague to me ... until I listen to alex collier tape of sept 2012 radio station interview and he said "this time has already happened ... and we have been coming from the future to fix this place" (not exact words )

ok on this website I was contacted by an OT 33 from Ron's Org and I wanted to know why I had a gap of going into a total void before I would be able to pop back into an earlier time to took at something .. I said, "this is not regression ... it is REAL .. it is like I am REALLY THERE in that time period " and then pop back through the same void when I came back to this body.

so he told me that is a very high OT level .. somewhere in super static ... being able to go to source and back into this universe ... so then I knew what happened .. and I didn't want to go out of body because I was afraid that maybe I would be popped back into the future and this body would die before I finished what I wanted to ...

so I would like to do OBE again .. but I don't know what they did to me when I was OBE in the UFO ... maybe it is ok .. I felt safe there and I found someone on this website .. that also felt safe on the UFO ..as a child ...

so from here ... there is no force field on the planet now and we are free to go ... this told me that we have won this battle .. it doesn't matter if the cabal leave and go anywhere they like ... because they are and will no longer be able to be in control of anything ....

the draco's and renegade grays use us to do their dirty work to avoid having trouble with the galactic laws ... "we, US government, invited them" .. so they will not be allowed to do anything in the future either ... the place is ours .... and there are some VERY POWERFUL spirits up there that will make sure too ... so you see a lot of things changing on the planet ...

am I right ???

so from here ???

WE ARE

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 14:20
ok arc angels ... before the last war we had OT's with power ... (operating Thetan's spirits operating outside of body) .. then dolls (these servants called the grays ... basically that is what they are ... managed by some master that is a spirit) . ... then meat bodies .. these bodies managed by spirits on the planets ... and if you want to separate it more the bodies can be humans with only a GE ghost (Genetic Entity that grows bodies and manages them ... basically the same kind of entity that grows plants and animals) and humans with spirits (would be a viewpoint that the thetan views from and has a theta body to take control of a meat body) ... so this is what we had ... but after the last war all the powerful OT's were trapped on prison planets like this Earth ...

so what do we have up there ????? if there were any powerful OT's .. (with OT power like the kind that can toss planets like they are baseballs) .. they wouldn't be so careful taking over a planet ... an OT ???? you practically looking at infinite Force .I mean like one press of his thumb on one of the poles ...the planet becomes instant dust ... now that is power ... so they have to negotiate for the planet .. since they have no one powerful enough to demand terms if they wanted it ... and no one is going to come down here on this planet and take a chance to be trapped too ... so the societies up there like to have OT's with limited power ... enough power to protect and win wars but not too much you can't manage them .. (they can be trapped ... but if they were natural clear they can not be trapped) ... so we never had a REAL OT ... we only had limited OT's .. and all the OT's we had were Key'd out OT's (key-d out means all the force on the pictures he's recorded are discharged .. if he is natural clear he has no pictures .. can't be trapped and can't have his power removed ... so there are Natural clears on the planet but they are made new in the future and sent here to fix this place in an earlier time watched from the future ... so you got all these people talking and pushing out all this fear and war in places they can get away with it ... but they are not going to do anything here ... even though they created FEMA and all this other fear stuff ... they are just going to keep us suppressed with intimidation ... we have the most powerful OT's in the universe that has ever been created operating in this universe right here on this planet ... you wonder why they have galactic laws up there forbidding them to be seen by any populations .. if they accidentally woke up one of these OT's and had all his memories wake up and of this madness .. they probably wouldn't want to be within 10 light years from here ... we are talking about force ... like the kind where you see these mammoth elephants in siberia frozen in ice and apple trees in antartica frozen in ice ...
if you don't freeze those apples and the entire elephant (frozen tropical vegetables in his stomach) in less than 60 seconds they would have decayed ...

do you know of any natural disaster that can freeze an elephant or an apple tree in 60 seconds? .... so we got this OT ... you know and he gets angry ...and decides to pull the air cover off the planet ... and then he flips the planet in a reverse spin ... and the axis shifts ... he puts all the life forms into outer space temperatures of minus 270 degrees centigrade ... and you got frozen elephants in siberia ... the elephants end up in siberia with frozen tropic vegetables in his stomach ... and the sun now rises in the east .. when it used to rise in the west .... DONE BY ONE OT ....

so this is a slow process of coercion ... keep us thinking we are nothing ... well that is changing fast ... and they will soon see it happening all over the planet ... just like this parliament in ireland has declared obama a war criminal ...

just hang in there ...

jim

CD7
22nd June 2013, 15:06
Wow interesting turn of events!! I personal don't recall one iota of what your describing....

so having zero recollection within self, would not permit me to accept this as truth...I do this with everything.

So having zero recall/memory of ANYTHING before now makes me a pretty rebellious follower to EVERYTHING under the sun tht I have been told is OUR ORIGINS, BELIEFS, RITUALS, RELIGIONS, SPIRITUAL SAGES...anything and everything tht I have been told----without EVER having recalled it on my own it blows my mind tht a lot of us do this...we accept things without ever really remembering on our own-----WHICH makes great gullible beings who are a piece of cake to mislead!!!

I bring this up now because you are going into such detail of a past and present tht I have no knowledge of....no recall. Ofcourse I see tons of threads going into other stories and events of us, who we are and where we came from----labels run amuck---which box do u fit into?---kinda of mentality. Well id tell u which box IF I COULD REMEMBER LOL!!

chocolate
22nd June 2013, 15:44
I am totally... speechless.
I did a recent (a month ago) Remote viewing on a subject related to personal life. What I made up during the process was (base) balls, more like billiard balls with numbers and the explanation that whatever I need to know/have will happen through a higher order of events done by someone/something from a higher standing. I don't believe myself as a RV person that much, but I now I either see things...like clearly, or I go in a completely off way. That time I saw. And when I read

"so what do we have up there ????? if there were any powerful OT's .. (with OT power like the kind that can toss planets like they are baseballs) .."

the memory of that session hit me.
Now I am really curious as to what is happening.
And I feel really in peace, too. Strange, because I am a restless, moving, curious being.

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 15:44
Wow interesting turn of events!! I personal don't recall one iota of what your describing....

so having zero recollection within self, would not permit me to accept this as truth...I do this with everything.

So having zero recall/memory of ANYTHING before now makes me a pretty rebellious follower to EVERYTHING under the sun tht I have been told is OUR ORIGINS, BELIEFS, RITUALS, RELIGIONS, SPIRITUAL SAGES...anything and everything tht I have been told----without EVER having recalled it on my own it blows my mind tht a lot of us do this...we accept things without ever really remembering on our own-----WHICH makes great gullible beings who are a piece of cake to mislead!!!

I bring this up now because you are going into such detail of a past and present tht I have no knowledge of....no recall. Ofcourse I see tons of threads going into other stories and events of us, who we are and where we came from----labels run amuck---which box do u fit into?---kinda of mentality. Well id tell u which box IF I COULD REMEMBER LOL!!

well there you go .... here is this guy talking about arc angels and angels ... working with ET's ... and that is his viewpoint ... right ...????
you can believe it or not ....
up to you ... just like reading all this fantastic stuff people talk about like ascension and etc ... would be nice ... yes ... but NOT ON A PRISON PLANET ...and we could get into all this yoga stuff too .. with all their claims ... and where is it coming from ???? .. someone's mind ... and what ever is in that mind ..I am sure he believes it ... like what ever is in yours ...

but thing is if it isn't true it doesn't matter how many words you can use to explain it .. it JUST ISN"T TRUE .. right ???

ok so here is a viewpoint ... I have seen what I can do ... I can tell you the emergencies I have used to repair this body like cut the thumb with a knife all the way to the bone and have it completely healed in 5 minutes .. I mean you can not see the cut .. after I healed it ...

or the head after the 16 pound sledgehammer went through it ... oh all black .. can't see a thing and my hands feel a head that is completely split open ... and suddenly in an instant .. the head reappears ... this actually is real life stuff you see ,..

I don't need to argue with people with what I know ...if you don't like it or it is too hard to confront there are other threads more easy to read that you can go to ...

and I am not trying to be rude here even though you are being rude ,..

I let you believe whatever you like ...
but I will not allow anyone to invalidate OT abilities ... never again ...

jim

Posted by jaybee (here)

http://www.commutefaster.com/audio/P...elot-compr.mp3

I listened to it to get a feel for what's going on with all this....

and on the subject of ETs..
A bit past 1/2 of the way through (nearly 3/4) he says he prefers to interact with archangels or angels...but they are working together with ETs and are here to help.
(something like that anyway..without giving an actual quote.)

eaglespirit
22nd June 2013, 16:03
the draco's and renegade grays use us to do their dirty work to avoid having trouble with the galactic laws ... "we, US government, invited them" .. so they will not be allowed to do anything in the future either ... the place is ours .... and there are some VERY POWERFUL spirits up there that will make sure too ... so you see a lot of things changing on the planet ...

am I right ???

so from here ???

WE ARE

jim

VERY POWERFUL spirits up there

I have shared this where I felt it was needed to make it perfectly clear...I was vibrating so high for a millisecond when this occurred I thought I was about to literally blast off...
there will soon be happenings that will make it perfectly clear to those that do not see it or feel it, YET!!!

I had a powerful connect in Peru in 2010 showing that there is a direct higher line coming through so pure and so powerful that it can only and need only pierce a needle hole to earth...nothing(NOTHING) impure will endure in these rapidly higher changing days.

CD7
22nd June 2013, 16:15
I don't need to argue with people with what I know ...if you don't like it or it is too hard to confront there are other threads more easy to read that you can go to ...

Never said I didn't like it....or it was to hard to confront....im not arguing with you

No didn't think I was being rude.....just speaking my truth from my perspective...also I am not invalidating ot abilities or anything else your saying

I believe it is the upmost importance tht we ALL fully recollect and know who and what we are by our own self's knowing...tht is it..plain and simple

If you have come to these conclusions by your own recollection--well then good for you..

Interesting, you can really tell a character by their reaction......

CdnSirian
22nd June 2013, 16:18
Jiminii - " it has been mentioned that about 70 million star children are on the planet ." Where can I read more about this?

"the force fields have been remove .. so anyone is free to go .." this was mentioned by Bashar some years ago and it makes sense to me.

"some 80 trillion years ago" which is, technically, right now and accessible if anyone wants.

Interesting thought - do we wake up - or start channelling the part of ourselves or the version of ourselves with the abilities? Since none of us or any part or version of us ever dies. I have been aware of the time loop issue since the mid nineties and have tossed the definition of channelling around since then.

"I let you believe whatever you like ...
but I will not allow anyone to invalidate OT abilities ... never again ." Between OP and CD7 - If any of this "right" then you are both right, is how I percieve it.

I also perceive that this thread is about what can be done from Jiminii's viewpoint rather than a philosophical discussion.

And after all, no one has time for every flood.

I think this all comes down to which reality you choose to function in - I sense the whole idea of the "ground crew" is changing rapidly.

And I think if you're best with boots firmly on the ground stick with it. That is still needed.

Otherwise, yeah get out there. You don't need to adopt someone else's exact description of it, as Jiminii himself pointed out on another thread, up down and sideways selves get changed by events and it manifests in varying ways in those lives, those consciousnesses.

The Jiminii train is also easy to get on and off so everyone can keep on doing what they do best and foray into the other frequencies when they feel.

I don't think anyone is being rude on this thread. The story of origin is a stretch - like all the others! And I did not mean that to be rude.

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 16:24
I am totally... speechless.
I did a recent (a month ago) Remote viewing on a subject related to personal life. What I made up during the process was (base) balls, more like billiard balls with numbers and the explanation that whatever I need to know/have will happen through a higher order of events done by someone/something from a higher standing. I don't believe myself as a RV person that much, but I now I either see things...like clearly, or I go in a completely off way. That time I saw. And when I read

"so what do we have up there ????? if there were any powerful OT's .. (with OT power like the kind that can toss planets like they are baseballs) .."

the memory of that session hit me.
Now I am really curious as to what is happening.
And I feel really in peace, too. Strange, because I am a restless, moving, curious being.

i once created a storm in thailand in less than a minute from totally clear sky ... I was surprised it could happen that fast
I ran into the house so I wouldn't get drowned .. it was coming down so hard ...
and I had this thought for the first time coming from my inner self ... "what if I move my fingers outside the window?"
then I could feel like an astral hand moving out from my hand through the window and outside in the storm ...
next thought came in, "what if I move my fingers in and out slightly?"
my fingers connected to the storm and I just moved them slightly in and out and the storm violently slammed into the house and away from the house ....

I pulled my astral hand back ... because it scared me ... I thought "if I would have moved the fingers more than that . the whole house would come down on me

but I realized the power of a spirit .... if I would make contact with a mountain .. and just move it .. it would move like moving a piece of paper ...

I did this again in Washington DC in another storm in an ice cream store ... and the entire store shook .. so this is twice ... can't say it wasn't me

but I never tried to develop this ability because I could be accidentally knocking down houses

so I know how powerful it is ... this universe is like paper to a spirit ... that is why they are so afraid of a free being ... he has to use beams to lift things ... because with the slightest pressure on solid steel he would crush it ...yes it is dangerous to open up these abilities .. but it is more dangerous if we don't ... we have no OT's up there managing the Universe now since we have all been trapped on the planet ... and that government up there that made the decision to trap all these OT's ??? well if you got a nibiru coming around this planet ... and you don't want it to flip the poles of this planet or damage it ... what do you do ??? if they try to do anything with their mechanics ... of their huge star ships the size of jupiter ... they could not do it fast enough ...

it is like driving a car ... with a spirit controlling the body everything is spontaneous .. with a spirit is controlling planets and dwarf stars it is spontaneous ...
but if they try to do this with their space ships ???? ... well how would it be if you needed a calculator to drive your car ... eh?

the OT's in the future sent us here ... to this time ... in fact it is the OT's in the future that setup all the powerful OT's that were here at this time to be trapped on a prison planet ... that government would have NO ABILITY to do something like that ..NOT TRAP THEM ALL ... they did this to open up the technology on this planet to be able to get those trapped OT's rehabilitated ... and if we left any OT's not trapped they would be the only ones with enough power to stop us ...

we knew what we were trying to obtain ... after Siddhartha Gautama escaped this planet we learned what we needed to learn to develop a technology to get our OT abilities back but this time stable ...
so that is what we are doing ...

does this answer your question?

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 16:38

am I right ???

so from here ???

WE ARE

jim

VERY POWERFUL spirits up there

I have shared this where I felt it was needed to make it perfectly clear...I was vibrating so high for a millisecond when this occurred I thought I was about to literally blast off...
there will soon be happenings that will make it perfectly clear to those that do not see it or feel it, YET!!!

I had a powerful connect in Peru in 2010 showing that there is a direct higher line coming through so pure and so powerful that it can only and need only pierce a needle hole to earth...nothing(NOTHING) impure will endure in these rapidly higher changing days.

yes I am expecting stuff too ... though we all share a different piece of the puzzle ... I really appreciate you and your kindness and ability and wonderful beingness

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 16:42

Never said I didn't like it....or it was to hard to confront....im not arguing with you

No didn't think I was being rude.....just speaking my truth from my perspective...also I am not invalidating ot abilities or anything else your saying

I believe it is the upmost importance tht we ALL fully recollect and know who and what we are by our own self's knowing...tht is it..plain and simple

If you have come to these conclusions by your own recollection--well then good for you..

Interesting, you can really tell a character by their reaction......

yes I am telling my story ... but in the end ... when our memories return ... we will KNOW IT ALL hahahah

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 17:13
Jiminii - " it has been mentioned that about 70 million star children are on the planet ." Where can I read more about this?

"the force fields have been remove .. so anyone is free to go .." this was mentioned by Bashar some years ago and it makes sense to me.

"some 80 trillion years ago" which is, technically, right now and accessible if anyone wants.

Interesting thought - do we wake up - or start channelling the part of ourselves or the version of ourselves with the abilities? Since none of us or any part or version of us ever dies. I have been aware of the time loop issue since the mid nineties and have tossed the definition of channelling around since then.

"I let you believe whatever you like ...
but I will not allow anyone to invalidate OT abilities ... never again ." Between OP and CD7 - If any of this "right" then you are both right, is how I percieve it.

I also perceive that this thread is about what can be done from Jiminii's viewpoint rather than a philosophical discussion.

And after all, no one has time for every flood.

I think this all comes down to which reality you choose to function in - I sense the whole idea of the "ground crew" is changing rapidly.

And I think if you're best with boots firmly on the ground stick with it. That is still needed.

Otherwise, yeah get out there. You don't need to adopt someone else's exact description of it, as Jiminii himself pointed out on another thread, up down and sideways selves get changed by events and it manifests in varying ways in those lives, those consciousnesses.

The Jiminii train is also easy to get on and off so everyone can keep on doing what they do best and foray into the other frequencies when they feel.

I don't think anyone is being rude on this thread. The story of origin is a stretch - like all the others! And I did not mean that to be rude.

in my case ... the first time an auditor tried to take me back into a past life ... it didn't work ... she would ask me to go earlier ... but ... at the time i didn't know I came from the future ... so i moved a flow through my head put a nudge on it ... to make the meter have a reaction ... and she said, "that" .. from the needle reaction ... and suddenly I went to a void ... complete nothing ... don't know how to explain this ... but if I was able to instantly put you to sleep in a complete void where you can't even feel the weight of your body ...nothing ..it would be like having a music box and a switch to the speakers ,.. and suddenly you flip the switch ... and this loud music happens .. and another flip there is no music ... do that with every perception in your body ... sound sight all of it ... and there is no way to explain shutting off everything in an instant ... complete silence .. then reappear about 750 ad on a hill looking down at a castle ... then suddenly going back into the void ... and reappear in the body ... and tell her what you saw
then each time she tries to take me back .. I still have to nudge in my mind to make a needle reaction ... and go back again and again until I see my self take off someone's head with a sword ... and she says .. "the needle is floating" means it is gone ...
an OT 33 contacted me from this website and said ... this is a very High OT level in Ron's Org .. being able to go to the static and back again ...
but in my case I am not doing regression ... I am literally popping out of this physical universe at this moment and popping into the physical universe at 750 ad ... and back into the void and back to this time ...
so I realized I have already done this OT level from the future ... because there was no OT level this high in 1945 when I was born ,... and the auditor didn't ask me to look in the future .. she asked me to go earlier

this is the game we are playing ... by creating a new viewpoint of the same spirit in the future and sending me back to this time I am untraceable ... no one will ever think to look in the future ... also I don't have a perpetual motion picture time recorder that records everything in some kind of energy around my head that is called my MIND ,... a spirit can just KNOW ... the only way they can trap us .. (since a spirit is a static and there is nothing for an implant station on this planet or Mars or Venus that can connect to the spirit ... so it is also impossible to trap me ... the other thing is the idea of knowing is strange ... I could not remember anything of my past but when I went into the UFO Out of my body ... I got recall of how everything in that ship ran ... I even knew how to repair it ... that is knowingness .. but you must be there where the stuff is .. not in this body where you are in another reality .. so how do I remember?? the last auditor understood me ... was a class 12 auditor .. and he just has me look and reads the reactions on the meter the difference ... is ... he knows what to ask me ... like "when did you enter this body?" ... 4 1/2 years old ... that one really opened me up .. I was able to find out I was metteyya .. and you know I HATE THIS ... I don't want to be someone that is already named in some BUDDHIST TEXT ... that REALLY makes it hard for anyone to believe you are anything but insane ... it would be better if I said .. I am zewa from the galaxy wzeera in the future ... but Metteyya ??? .. so I am not this simple kid from a farm in Utah .. I am some complicated being (everyone might think) ... but to me I am still that kid who rode horses on the farm ... but I have to face what I am ... because all these miracles keep happening ... oh . move your hand over all the swollen parts of a japanese just after he had a motorcycle wreck .. and next morning all the swelling gone ... so I decided I am never going to be a healer ... I'm sure they will have me hanging from a cross soon ... they can't even believe I stopped rain between two traffic signals on hollywood blvd .. but the girl that was with me believes it ... \

this is a reality .. and if I could wake everyone up so they can do all this magic ... I would love it .. then I can go off into the mountains and live with the goats and drink goat milk and make my music ... (sing it too the animals ... they love it ) ...

jim

jiminii
22nd June 2013, 17:30
iminii - " it has been mentioned that about 70 million star children are on the planet ." Where can I read more about this?

75 million I found on this website somewhere .. but in session with the auditor .. I thought Metteyya only sent back about a million
and that made me think gaia sent back a million too .. (i got this from Inelia saying she came out of source from gaia) so if there were 70 big powerful spirits send 1 million each we would have 70 million here from the future
so you see I tell the story .. from what I look at ... but ... then it can be found out ... in truth ... if you got someone who knows how to take you back in time to see anything ... and knows how to use a meter .. ;you can learn it all ...
i tell my story ... like everyone tells theirs ... but if you want proof ... get a meter and learn how to use it ... and take yourself back ... but then you will only be able to see your own truth ...

80 trillion is really 76 trillion the time this universe started ... but there is another 76 trillion before that that was totally magical .. and OT 5 dates back to a number that will fill more then half a page of an 8 1/2 x 11 page ... so we don't know the beginning

and auditing we go back fully awake ... the auditor gives you a list of questions and sees which question gives the biggest reaction... then he takes you back to the beginning of the incident to erase the chain of pictures .. created by it (since it tends to repeat itself again and again in life like hitting your finger with a hammer and then you keep hitting your finger with a hammer in the future )

jim

chocolate
22nd June 2013, 18:05
thank you! you did answer more than I asked for. and thank you for mentioning the goat milk. now I need some time...

Camilo
22nd June 2013, 19:10
Jiminii, thanks for sharing this info with us. By reading this thread I've gone through some recollection of events about me coming here from the future and how really powerful we are. Couple of years ago I had the opportunity to spend half a day with Inelia and interact with her at a multi-dimentional level, and share with her an experience I had with some Christed ET's back in the early 90's.

ThresholdRising
22nd June 2013, 19:41
I feel a lot more loving and a lot more connected meself these days and it could be my imagination but I thinc maybe my family and town are kinda the sameway. Of course this could be my country or world for I know. But I suppose if I become more connected and loving, my world those too.

Thanks for the gr8 post Jiminii

jiminii
23rd June 2013, 05:26
Jiminii, thanks for sharing this info with us. By reading this thread I've gone through some recollection of events about me coming here from the future and how really powerful we are. Couple of years ago I had the opportunity to spend half a day with Inelia and interact with her at a multi-dimentional level, and share with her an experience I had with some Christed ET's back in the early 90's.

go to the sticky in general conversations and my sticky is all of jiminii's threads .. go to the tech dictionary and read these definitions

Clear, theta, thetan, theta body, Genetic Entity, theta clear, clear theta clear, Viewpoint, Native State, No-Games Condition ... and see what is there that indicates

jim

jiminii
23rd June 2013, 05:36
I feel a lot more loving and a lot more connected meself these days and it could be my imagination but I thinc maybe my family and town are kinda the sameway. Of course this could be my country or world for I know. But I suppose if I become more connected and loving, my world those too.

Thanks for the gr8 post Jiminii

I picked up another consideration today in another post ... I am a Master Games Player from the future ... this is very high level ... we are able to control masses of people just being there ... (this is with knowing or not knowing) .. and I already learned I could do this when I tested it before 4 times going into Scientology ... My thoughts were senior to the entire Organizations .. I would write up to LRH what I will do with the statiistics like highest ever Gross income (on the week I chose .. so I could see if it is coming from me) and we got Highest every GI since 1979 (1979 I drove statistics up world wide) ... and then I sent a message to LRH saying highest evers cross the boards .. means every single statistic every single job (post) every single division the entire Flag Land Base .. Highest evers ... never happened before and never happened again on the week I told LRH I would do it ...

so it is proof I am an OT 40 or above .. OT 40 is Master games player ... the thing is this ... if we have sent all these others from the future with similar powers .. then without words ... they will keep the peace around them ... but even more ... if they put their attention on a larger area there will be peace in the larger area .. and if we decide to expand our space around the planet ... there will be peace everywhere ...

Get it?

jim

jiminii
23rd June 2013, 09:42
80 trillion years ago the most powerful beings in the universe kept peace where ever they go ,..
they were called the Peace Bringers ... just being there there was peace ... there were also the dark side (war mongers, etc)
they could not beat the peace bringers so they decided to infiltrate and take over from inside ...
the peace bringers thought it would be ok and decided that "if we train them they may learn our ways and become better"
but this didn't happen ... this dark side ... infiltrated and learned every technology they could to try to covertly overthrow the Peace Bringers from the inside
then the splitting of groups ... their advantage was the fact the Peace Bringers Powers were awesome
but also dangerous ... they were unable to pick up a solid block of steel without crushing it ... even the slightest pressure would create dents in the steel
they played this dangerous part against the peace bringers using the idea of their power was too unpredictable and too dangerous to create chaos and cause different groups to split off and cause trouble between the peace bringers themselves until they had everyone fighting each other ... the dark side always hidden in the back ground causing trouble by spreading lies between the different groups and making their wars ... they were basically cowards themselves so you don't ever see the dark side actually in the battles .. only those affected by them would be in the battles ... they have been doing the same thing on this planet ...

but something has changed recently ... we have from the future regained those abilities we had 80 trillion years ago ...

it is a state ... it is a beingness . that saturates everything .. goes out through the entire universe and aligns all the negative dark elements ... and it is breaking up the dark powers ability to create more chaos ....

these chaos merchants have failed ... that is what has been coming into me ... this constant surety and calm peace and knowing for the last few years .... and more so in the present time ... it is the most fantastic awareness I have ever had ...

this is a New OT level they have created in the future ... and this OT level is called Peace Bringer ... cause over universes ...

I am not as gifted as LRH is in making definitions .. but I am sure everyone is feeling this new state and abilities going everywhere ...

we have agreement now with the galactic governments to bring peace and sanity back to this planet and this galaxy ...

so that is why everything is changing so fast on this planet

it can only get better

jim

chocolate
24th June 2013, 17:05
Well, jim, sometimes (like after driving for 4 hours in the summer heated streets in a small car without air condition), when I came home and though about the forum, and the things we discuss here, for a brief moment I felt as if another person (but me) has said, and believed, and understood what we were talking about in this thread. It was like looking in the mirror and seeing someone strange looking back at me. That is probably the social conditioning and reality speaking.
But with ease I connected to the stream again.

I had a strange thing happening yesterday. I may share it later, because even I think it is too much to put in writing right now.

Despite the fact I had some strange dreams with spheres, and texts last night, I feel quite different in general last several months, but these few weeks certainly. Whatever is happening, is there.

jiminii
25th June 2013, 14:47
someone just made me look at another one .... jeess ... when the auditor dated when i came into this body ... I became aware of who I am ... so unbelievable ...

so I just had someone make me look at ... this ... if someone can date when I came here in the future ... I might get total recall ... I'm going to start looking ...

(never trained as an auditor ) ... maybe I don't need words .... just look at that point in time when I left the future ... OMG ... wow I can almost see a city ... ... I'm yawning again like crazy .,... ok ... I thinjk .... this will work ... just don't know how long it would take to get total recall

jim

Borden
25th June 2013, 16:56
I would love you to demonstrate these fabulous energetic abilities you claim. In a way that members here can see and understand.

Not because I believe a word of what you claim about yourself, or even because I want to discredit you. I have no interest in discrediting you. People can believe whatever nonsense they like, and these days I care less and less about the fact that purveyors of nonsense devalue alternative communities, because it's become abundantly clear to me that alternative communities are comprised of the same ratio of credulous versus intelligent as the rest of the world. There is an inherent flaw here. That flaw is blatant to true energetics.

The support I've seen you enjoy is depressing but not surprising. Every time I log on, you're there, talking in a vaguely coherent way about amazing things you can do in apparently endless new threads. I assume you to be the favoured son of the next interview, until there's some behind the scenes argument and you're in the archives along with a load of waffling explanation as to why you were given air-time in the first place and how your enablers were deceived in various implausible ways.

Show us something, magic man.

jiminii
25th June 2013, 17:21
I would love you to demonstrate these fabulous energetic abilities you claim. In a way that members here can see and understand.

Not because I believe a word of what you claim about yourself, or even because I want to discredit you. I have no interest in discrediting you. People can believe whatever nonsense they like, and these days I care less and less about the fact that purveyors of nonsense devalue alternative communities, because it's become abundantly clear to me that alternative communities are comprised of the same ratio of credulous versus intelligent as the rest of the world. There is an inherent flaw here. That flaw is blatant to true energetics.

The support I've seen you enjoy is depressing but not surprising. Every time I log on, you're there, talking in a vaguely coherent way about amazing things you can do in apparently endless new threads. I assume you to be the favoured son of the next interview, until there's some behind the scenes argument and you're in the archives along with a load of waffling explanation as to why you were given air-time in the first place and how your enablers were deceived in various implausible ways.

Show us something, magic man.

I already got the verification I needed .. and if that is the only real reason I needed to come here ... it was well worth it ... took a lot of the mystery out ..as for making the magic ... what you like me to do ????

I can create a poleshift ... right ??? then you will just say it was nibiru ... sorry .. I don't need to play this game ... if you want to do the magic .. study the book ... I put it there for people if they want to change their future ...

that is how I did it ... I am working on my next magic ... right now .... I will take down the cabal .... with the abilities I have ... and I will do it before christmas ... that is my postulate ... the military takes back our constitution now .. maybe it will happen and maybe it won't ... but it is better than sitting there looking at this totally super power being pretending his is an animal ... I'm not .... so I will do the best and the greatest postulates I can think up .... because that is how I drove a hurricane up the east coast of USA doing more damage than any hurricane in history the radio stations up and down the coast were saying "it was a miracle .. no one got killed ... in all that stuff flying the air " .. no one on the entire east coast of USA got killed in that hurricane. Now I wrote LRH what I would do with the Hurricane ... and I said what I would do with it .. and I said "no one will be killed" ... and LRH wrote me back and said ... "it is very much appreciated you had concern for the Flag Land Base" which is where that hurricane was going ...

see I don't need to prove to you anything ... I already proved it ... and it is in writing before it happened I mailed that letter ...

ok ... if you want proof ??? prove to me you can be YOU ... the GOD YOU ONCE WERE BEFORE YOU GOT HERE ... read how to do it ,,. and prove to me you can do something besides complaining about someone else who IS DOING IT...

jim

chocolate
25th June 2013, 17:21
Borden, I do understand you position. Sometimes I think of myself in the way you think of jim. Imagine that for a moment. I am officially "sane" and some say I am a very balanced person, too. But with my "sanity" I still come to this thread because I also can give some proof of strange things happening with and around me, if i had the time, patience and clarity of though.
Also, from what I remember based on the "many" posts jim had started, some of us asked him to write what he had on his heart or on his mind. I definitely did ask, and I do come back to read here.

As far as the interview goes, I doubt he will do one soon for many reasons, not that I don't want to hear him speak.

And, at the end of my brief interruption here, I don't think he needs anyone defending him, especially a green pumpkin like myself.
This is quite a large forum, there is space for a lot of us, if we are still welcome.

Jim, please don't give us "proof", because my house still needs the roof repaired...

Peace!

Borden
25th June 2013, 17:41
You're not doing anything I can see, jiminii. What you're doing is waffling about things you say you can do. And I'm not complaining. Please don't put words in my mouth. I don't take kindly to it.

The land of the delusional is mostly harmless. Those who lap it up are witless There really isn't that much of a problem. Unless ... unless you consider that if this species has any hope of breaking its yoke of ignorance and control, then poisoners of the alternative community - be they knowing or unwitting - are doing something quite, quite dreadful.

The last paragraph of your reply to me is hilarious. 'Read how to do it'? Come, come, man ... are you honestly espousing the key to evolution into new realms of energetic reality to be the acolyte route? Listen, you may be in a comfortable league among various people here who will give you the time of day, but in conversation with me, you are most certainly not.

jiminii
25th June 2013, 18:24
You're not doing anything I can see, jiminii. What you're doing is waffling about things you say you can do. And I'm not complaining. Please don't put words in my mouth. I don't take kindly to it.

The land of the delusional is mostly harmless. Those who lap it up are witless There really isn't that much of a problem. Unless ... unless you consider that if this species has any hope of breaking its yoke of ignorance and control, then poisoners of the alternative community - be they knowing or unwitting - are doing something quite, quite dreadful.

The last paragraph of your reply to me is hilarious. 'Read how to do it'? Come, come, man ... are you honestly espousing the key to evolution into new realms of energetic reality to be the acolyte route? Listen, you may be in a comfortable league among various people here who will give you the time of day, but in conversation with me, you are most certainly not.

it is obvious you haven't read any of my threads at all ... this time period we are in has already happened ... if you want to get more verification by asking Ron's Org you can listen to the radio interview with alex collier ... who also said it ...

I am not worried about this time ... I am just back here to rerun it ... like the others that came with me ... we have already won this war in the future ... that's why I can say ... there are people who will never look .... so believe what you want ...

i am sure that everything you say is absolutely correct .. and I agree with everything you say ... and I am exactly what you see

jim

chocolate
25th June 2013, 18:31
Okay, I'll tell some of my bits and pieces.
I found this forum one day in the same manner described before me- I don't remember what I was searching for, I think it was related to David Icke. I have known for the youtube channel of project camelot and once before I happened to come to avalon, just to find it ... too strange for that time in my life.
That day I sent my application in a whim. Because of that I was rejected at first- not enough information. But how can you put in an application things that you think are a bit on the weird side? Anyway, applied a second time, and wrote a bit more and a bit more interesting stuff, too. That is how the door was open for me and I started to read. Since I don't care much about secret agendas and politics (i have been fed up with that from the situation in my country) I payed attention to the stuff related to what interests me- souls, dreams, spirituality, all the things that cannot be proved so far in a way.
Soon I found the threads jim was explaining some of what he thinks and I had no problem understanding him and his writing. At one point even after talking to myself and repeating some of his words and 'haha' in my mind I was stunned how much actually his way of putting a bit of irony in the sentence reminded me of my dad's self irony, it was too close to miss the resemblance. And while I was taking a shower one evening thinking about RLH and the way to deal with some issues by declaring that you don't agree with particular rules of the game, I was frozen in a moment realizing that this could help my dad with some of his problems. And at hat same moment I though- jim sounds like my dad but from the future, as if my dad from the future wants me to tell my dad in the present that there are still ways to deal with some of what was on his heart.
(I will not go into detail about my father, it is a long and painful story with lots of health and family issues involved... every day I am grateful he is still around me, because he is the only one on my current brain waves and without him I will be on my own). And shortly after that shower and thinking, jim actually started with the "future" thread. I am sure it is a total coincidence!?

Thanks to what I was reading carefully from jim I understood a bit more about the way he says he can influence the weather.

-> some proof for myself that cannot be verified, not that I need verification

Two days ago we had a very giant thunderstorm. The thunders were so powerful that the windows were singing...And I tried with a slight movement of my "astral" hand (for a lack of a better word), like I read jim was explaining of doing, to calm the thing down. It was a game at that moment (after all I spent 20 years of my life in different types of education, even reached the masters level in architecture), and the moment I did it I forgot about it. 10-15 minutes later, because I did not hear any rain, I went out- it was dead quiet and dry. And I froze. First I said: 'is it possible?', than my sane self said- 'you are pathetic'. And I went inside.
But the small voice was tempting me to try again. So I went outside and did something similar, but this time I imagined quiet and mellow rain ( I was afraid, if I had anything to do with anything, that this might be bad for the soil which was very dry). And in about 15-20 minutes that quiet rain started...
Today I had a meet up with a friend to do her a favor. She was late. And I sat at the table outside and with my "astral"/"thinking" self told her I am waiting for those folders. Not a minute later she called to ask if I were already there.
An year ago I had a strange dream about someone, and I "woke up" in that dream. Two days later I realized the person was aware that I was awake in that dream. I would be interested in what scienec can tell me about that.
When I was 25 something really bad happened to me. At the moment I was in the real danger I did something amazingly strange, like to ask not to be harmed and to show only kindness... the fact I am typing right now is a proof that sometimes strange things do happen for a reason.
The story does not end here, but I prefer to end it for now.

Coincidences or not, does not matter anymore. I am free to believe in whatever strange things I want/need to. And I prefer to believe in magic that cannot be proven to an engineer like my father than in the hard science that does not understand fully how our mind operates or why. It is a weird combination to hear a person who always tries to rationalize stuff like my father talk about engines and electricity, and at the same time to hear him have a conscious OBE when he is traveling in the air and looking at himself from the top edge of the ceiling, not to mention my dad has MS and he is barely able to walk anymore.

I will never be skeptical anymore about what might be possible, that is for sure. And surely I don't need to prove anything to anyone, but my self. We are born alone, we sleep alone, we end our physical life, again, alone. And if for a moment we forget how well we have been accustomed to the social life, how eloquently we can express ourselves, but how unhappy we might be in our families and relationships, than it becomes a bit pointless to give any proof of anything. Once we start living in a harmony with what is around us, than may be what we can prove will have value, but I doubt we will need to prove much at that point.

Apologize for the long post.

Sebastion
25th June 2013, 18:44
quoted from Jiminii's post #35

"because that is how I drove a hurricane up the east coast of USA doing more damage than any hurricane in history the radio stations up and down the coast were saying "it was a miracle .. no one got killed ... in all that stuff flying the air " .. no one on the entire east coast of USA got killed in that hurricane.'"-from Jiminii's post # 35

So I see that you, Jiminii, have no trouble at all with vast destruction of property and untold hardships to people you have never met nor who have harmed you in the slightest. Your hurricane killed an untold number of lifeforms of all kinds and I see you are proud of that.....you caused untold misery to everything in the path of that hurricane and I see it doesn't bother you in the slightest. And this is the power you want to turn other people on to? Right.....

chocolate
25th June 2013, 19:13
VI2eXooos70

chocolate
25th June 2013, 19:21
I wish the wind to bring peace and kindness to everyone. We are responsible for each step we make and each word we say (write).

Sierra
25th June 2013, 21:04
The mods have done some clean up.

Thread reopened.

If you don't like what you read in someone else's post, Report it, don't trash the forum further.

Thanks, Sierra

Camilo
25th June 2013, 21:52

Thread reopened.

If you don't like what you read in someone else's post, Report it, don't trash the forum further.

Thanks, Sierra

I, as well as many others here at the forum have been saying the same over and over, if somebody doesn't like a thread don't waste your time reading it, much less getting nasty at the one posting it, just skip it.

Camilo
25th June 2013, 21:55
It seems like some old timers here feel threatened by some one new with something different to say and they don't like it.

DeDukshyn
25th June 2013, 23:20
It seems like some old timers here feel threatened by some one new with something different to say and they don't like it.

At the end of the day, each tends to have the issues that they project onto others. Less projecting, more participating is required by each. Hey, I'm guilty of doing it too, it's a hard lesson to learn apparently.
I never tuned into this thread before, but the last so many posts that the mods didn't even delete pretty much ruined it for me ... so I'm off to find something that DOES interest me, I may check back later and giver another chance. ;)

donk
26th June 2013, 00:37
Heh--I was just thinking how a lock on a thread is like turning on a floodlight at nighttime, it's immediately bombarded with bugs...

imma moth to a flame...aka friggin drama queen, sheesh. One day I'll grow up

Not today though: I'm gonna ask a mod to lock an old dead thread I started just to get it attention :p

jiminii
26th June 2013, 04:48

Thread reopened.

Thanks, Sierra

I got hit with 2 people one after another ... like a gang bang ..... so I left it with a poem and just decided to ignore it ... then went to sleep

jiminii
26th June 2013, 05:24

I am working on my next magic ... right now .... I will take down the cabal .... with the abilities I have ... and I will do it before christmas ... that is my postulate ... the military takes back our constitution now .. maybe it will happen and maybe it won't

I answered your request ... I told you what I am working on now... and if it happens ... before christmas ..what will you say ??? "it's going to happen anyway???

in japan in front of a secretary of a steel mill I was working ... just for fun ... I moved my hands out with a jester of waving them back in dead still air totally hot weather ... and as my fingers rolled back .. I started up the wind .... now ... she probably thinks I started up the wind with my fingers waving back ... NO ... the being has to do it ... not the fingers ... from my mind I have to send a beam out to connect to the air and start up the wind ... and I kept doing until we had a good size wind from dead still air ...

by the end of the day ... there is a full typhoon coming across the island .. can't even ride the bicycle so much wind ... so I put out a thought to slow this typhoon down ... and didn't realize the typhoon had already crossed the island ... but another typhoon was coming right behind it ... and it took 3 days to cross the middle island ... and the water came up to the roofs .... so you see operating inside a body like this doesn't make it easy to see what is going on ... so you can have a 2nd typhoon coming in and not know it .. by that time you have already slowed it down ...

and when I had to handle my first hurricane from 2500 miles away ... (LRH says if a persons space is out there about 50 feet .. he is in pretty good shape ... how about 2500 miles ... and i will tell you the next story after this .... ) I was in my room and suddenly had an impulse to turn on the TV .. I did and here is a hurricane going straight into the Base in Clearwater florida ... so I put a "STOP" .. (can't see it stop ... but it did ) ... and then I got out a piece of paper to write to LRH ... what I will do with the hurricane ... I never handled a hurricane before .., so I wanted to write it so everything would be ok ... "Ron .. there is a hurricane going straight into Flag ... well I tell you want I am going to do with it ... I will take it up into Georgia (where not many cities ..) cross the panhandle and run it up the East coast ... and do a little impingement on Washington DC ... oh and no one will get killed" ... so that is what happened to the hurricane ... and NO ONE GOT KILLED ... it gives you a VERY GOOD IDEA OF WHAT A SPIRIT CAN DO ... have all the motion and everything flying ... and no one on the entire coast gets killed ... I guess I could have thought it out better and ran it out to sea ... but I really didn't think my thoughts were going to work anyway ...(this body almost never believes what this spirit will do) ... but it did and it came out the way it did ... so it teaches you something .. you can do awesome things ... but you can also keep people safe too in the most dangerous situations ..

now if you really want to see ... just pay for a flight to china and pay for your own hotel and expenses .. and you can come here .. ;and I will start up the wind right in front of you ... and if we get some tornadoes going too ... I'm sure I can rattle your feathers ...

I have had people just like you want to come to Flag when I was there to see some fireworks ... and I did get my weather ... largest number of tornadoes ever to hit south Georgia ... 12 killer tornadoes ... and the tail end of them where pushing the weather to us so this guy can see some excitement ...

I probably could get better at this if I can get out of this body and see better what I am doing .... but at this time I still have some limitations

jim

jiminii
26th June 2013, 05:54
I had a chance to go to Thailand and help my friend. this was 1979 and I was sent to someone's house ... the girl was talking about buddhism and I am talking about my school have similar things can do as buddhism ... she says, "what can you do?? " I said "I can change the weather"
she said, "create a rain storm"
it took 4 days to create a rain storm ... but it happened ... and she says, "oh thailand gets a lot of rain anyway" ..
so I knew she wasn't going to believe me ....

the second family came over .. and all of them were talking and laughing at me .

one of them said, "they said that you said you can change the weather"
I said, "yes I can"
he said, "I am a buddhist and I can test you"
I said "go ahead ... test me""

he said, "close your eyes and blank your thoughts and tell me what happens"
I did and said, "there is heat around my head"

he turned to everyone and said, "he has the ability"
he said, "what is the REAL reason you came to Thailand?"

I said, "I didn't know until I got here. ... but it looks like the international bankers are busy trying to start up another war here ... and the same bankers that control Russia are the same bankers that control USA ... so they make a war from both countries so they can bankrupt the country and then come in and buy it up for pennies ...
so I guess I am here to stop this war"

he said, "Oh we have buddhist here that can just fry them ... we can burn them up"

I said, "you don't have to kill them ""

he said, "WHAT!!!???"

I said, "you don't have to kill them."

he said, "what do we do?"

I said, "change their minds"

he said, "how do we change their minds?"

I said, "I am putting rain storms up there I am going to slow them down"

he yelled, "it's true it's true ... they are in 4 feet of mud and they can't move "

I took all the pain in that room and pain in thailand and pushed like a spiritual hurricane up into the sky

the next day I am at another house ... and the space is clean ...

I thought, "how long would it take to make a rainstorm now?"

in less than a minute ... total clear skies not a cloud anywhere and total black clouds and very heavy rain in less than a minute

I ran inside the house, and I had an impulse from my inner self .. to move my spiritual fingers outside the window

an extension moved out from my body like a spiritual hand and went out side the window ... I could actually feel my fingers connect to the storm

I made a slight movement in and out ... and the storm shot violently into the house and violently away from the house.

it shook the whole house ... and I pulled back .. it scared me .. I thought if I did it any harder than that the whole house would come down

2 weeks after this I finally got an english newspaper ... it said, "Japan and China will get in a full scale war with Vietnam if they don't stop attacking Thailand"

the vietnamese said, "but we are hungry and we are starving ... our country is destroyed ... we have no food"

the thai government said, "we have plenty of food ... we can help you out until you get back on your feet" and we changed there minds

a week after this a total stranger walks up to me .. and he knows my name

he says .. "jim ... you have to go back to USA"

I said, "why?"

he said "there is a heat wave over there that killed over 800 people"

I thought< "OMG .. I must have left that thought there before I came to thailand of how hot thailand would be"

I was flying into Los Angeles airport and my friend who owned the health food store suddenly his head popped up and he said, "Jim's coming back"

the customers said "what?"

he said .. "jim .. you know jim .. he went to thailand .. he's coming back"

the customers said, "what makes you say this suddenly"

he said "the temperature has just started to drop in LA"

by next morning temperature was normal everywhere ...

... I must have had my space going from Thailand all the way to the East Coast of USA ... what 15,000 miles ...

a spirits space can be any size ... if you want to learn how to make power .. you first have to learn how to make space ...

jim

jiminii
26th June 2013, 14:52
Okay, I'll tell some of my bits and pieces.
I found this forum one day in the same manner described before me- I don't remember what I was searching for, I think it was related to David Icke. I have known for the youtube channel of project camelot and once before I happened to come to avalon, just to find it ... too strange for that time in my life.
That day I sent my application in a whim. Because of that I was rejected at first- not enough information. But how can you put in an application things that you think are a bit on the weird side? Anyway, applied a second time, and wrote a bit more and a bit more interesting stuff, too. That is how the door was open for me and I started to read. Since I don't care much about secret agendas and politics (i have been fed up with that from the situation in my country) I payed attention to the stuff related to what interests me- souls, dreams, spirituality, all the things that cannot be proved so far in a way.
Soon I found the threads jim was explaining some of what he thinks and I had no problem understanding him and his writing. At one point even after talking to myself and repeating some of his words and 'haha' in my mind I was stunned how much actually his way of putting a bit of irony in the sentence reminded me of my dad's self irony, it was too close to miss the resemblance. And while I was taking a shower one evening thinking about RLH and the way to deal with some issues by declaring that you don't agree with particular rules of the game, I was frozen in a moment realizing that this could help my dad with some of his problems. And at hat same moment I though- jim sounds like my dad but from the future, as if my dad from the future wants me to tell my dad in the present that there are still ways to deal with some of what was on his heart.
(I will not go into detail about my father, it is a long and painful story with lots of health and family issues involved... every day I am grateful he is still around me, because he is the only one on my current brain waves and without him I will be on my own). And shortly after that shower and thinking, jim actually started with the "future" thread. I am sure it is a total coincidence!?

Thanks to what I was reading carefully from jim I understood a bit more about the way he says he can influence the weather.

-> some proof for myself that cannot be verified, not that I need verification

Two days ago we had a very giant thunderstorm. The thunders were so powerful that the windows were singing...And I tried with a slight movement of my "astral" hand (for a lack of a better word), like I read jim was explaining of doing, to calm the thing down. It was a game at that moment (after all I spent 20 years of my life in different types of education, even reached the masters level in architecture), and the moment I did it I forgot about it. 10-15 minutes later, because I did not hear any rain, I went out- it was dead quiet and dry. And I froze. First I said: 'is it possible?', than my sane self said- 'you are pathetic'. And I went inside.
But the small voice was tempting me to try again. So I went outside and did something similar, but this time I imagined quiet and mellow rain ( I was afraid, if I had anything to do with anything, that this might be bad for the soil which was very dry). And in about 15-20 minutes that quiet rain started...
Today I had a meet up with a friend to do her a favor. She was late. And I sat at the table outside and with my "astral"/"thinking" self told her I am waiting for those folders. Not a minute later she called to ask if I were already there.
An year ago I had a strange dream about someone, and I "woke up" in that dream. Two days later I realized the person was aware that I was awake in that dream. I would be interested in what scienec can tell me about that.
When I was 25 something really bad happened to me. At the moment I was in the real danger I did something amazingly strange, like to ask not to be harmed and to show only kindness... the fact I am typing right now is a proof that sometimes strange things do happen for a reason.
The story does not end here, but I prefer to end it for now.

Coincidences or not, does not matter anymore. I am free to believe in whatever strange things I want/need to. And I prefer to believe in magic that cannot be proven to an engineer like my father than in the hard science that does not understand fully how our mind operates or why. It is a weird combination to hear a person who always tries to rationalize stuff like my father talk about engines and electricity, and at the same time to hear him have a conscious OBE when he is traveling in the air and looking at himself from the top edge of the ceiling, not to mention my dad has MS and he is barely able to walk anymore.

I will never be skeptical anymore about what might be possible, that is for sure. And surely I don't need to prove anything to anyone, but my self. We are born alone, we sleep alone, we end our physical life, again, alone. And if for a moment we forget how well we have been accustomed to the social life, how eloquently we can express ourselves, but how unhappy we might be in our families and relationships, than it becomes a bit pointless to give any proof of anything. Once we start living in a harmony with what is around us, than may be what we can prove will have value, but I doubt we will need to prove much at that point.

Apologize for the long post.

one time I came home to Utah ... and I was staying at my sister's house .... and one night I hear an argument between her and her husband ... she was crawling on the floor .. and she refused to let her husband help her .. I said, "what's wrong" ... she said " I just had an attack" ... I said, "what attack?"\
she said, "I get attacks from multiple sclerosis and I am paralyzed from waist down ... I always have to sleep it off and then I can walk again" ...

I said, "who told you you had multiple sclerosis ??"

she said , "the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me .. so he said I probably had Multiple sclerosis ... "

I said, "the doctor is wrong ... sandy ... there is nothing wrong with you ... Just before you get an attack you get a thought ... and that thought gives you the attack"

I said, "I want you to look at THAT thought .... and make it will go away .... .it is THAT thought that is giving you the multiple sclerosis ...."

I kept coaching her ... "sandy ... look .. at THAT thought .... that is the thought that is causing it ... the doctor is lying "

suddenly her legs started to move ... she said, "jim ... are my legs moving ... I can't feel them but ... are they moving?"

I said, "yes ... they are moving .... and shortly after she was able to walk again"

she said, "I have never been able to do that ... I always had to sleep .. before I could walk again"

this is MS ... and it is said .. it can't be cured ...

I called her a few months later ,.. and asked her if she had any more attacks ... she said, "no .. no more"

then 6 months later I asked her again... she said .. "I only had one or 2 ... ."

I said, "really?"

she said, "yes but I figured it out ... that if I stop going to the MS meetings ... I don't get any more attacks"

so this is thought ... ALL OF IT ... and EVERYTHING ELSE IN IT AND THIS UNIVERSE IS MADE OF THOUGHT

and it can be UNDONE WITH THOUGHT ...

now I was only in scientology at that time a few months ... but I learned enough to KNOW it was caused by thought .. and it can be UNDONE with thought ...

so I did what I thought would work .. and it worked ....

jim

jiminii
26th June 2013, 16:43
this is my game now .... withholds being pulled everywhere ... it is soooooooo simple ... a being KNOWS ...
and all you got to do is look .... through all that garbage ,...

I will tell you what you will see ...

decide you can see all the counter intention to survival of this planet for the greatest good ,...
span your attention across the glob ... americas ... European continent ... Asia ... africa ... .. now decide you know exactly all the things the cabal DOESN'T Want anyone to know ... look at THAT ... and you KNOW what THAT Is ...and all the OTHER Thats ... and decide YOU KNOW their Weaknesses ... from THEIR POINT OF VIEW ... WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF THE MOST .... look at THAT .... and what are you DOING ???? you as a spirit are looking at them as a spirit and their viewpoints and all their garbage

and whether they are aware of it as a body ... doesn't matter ... the being inside them can feel you can see them WIDE OPEN .... EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM ...

NOW DECIDE YOU WILL FIND AND BRING THAT DATA TO THE INTERNET ... doesn't matter if it is THIS WEBSITE ... just reach out with your THETA hands ... move their garbage to the internet ... and AS IT HAPPENS in the THETA universe ... IT WILL HAPPEN in the physical universe .. and the more they RESIST .. the more they will OPEN UP ... right down to their skeleton and skeletons in the closet ....

THIS WILL HAPPEN ...

jim

chocolate
26th June 2013, 18:38
Thank you! I know that MS starts from the mind and than goes in the body. But sometimes a person does not want to abandon their weakness, somehow that gives them some sort of value...or strength...That is why I talk to him and try to always give him the better optimistic side of things, and sometimes I am able to do that, but sometimes the darkness is too dense.

I understand what you are saying and why, and even if the whole forum will think I am "that" or the "other", I know that I came here to read what I needed to read.

Unfortunately most of the times people don't want to know they are strong, because that means they need to be responsible for what is happening to and with them, and they want to go with the flow as much as possible. I though at one point that that is the right way to be...but much too soon after I realized I am done differently and a lot of the BS I just cannot stand or get used to deal with. So I do what I can for everyone involved with the highest intention I can have. It is not hard for me, because I do feel empathy and love for everyone, from the flowers to the giants, but that is not because I need that love back, simply because I have been constructed this way. For some strange reason. I survived being this way for a reason I suppose and I try to change what I can for the ones that express desire for that change. The rest I know will be ready when they are ready.

I am only responsible for my own actions and intention and that is what I try to keep untouched by the worldly mascarade.

Thank you for shedding some light on some obscured and cluttered corners. Whatever needed to find me did find me. The rest is for the history to judge.

soleil
26th June 2013, 19:14
hey jim, i know you wont find this silly, but i made it sunny in my area while at work, i wasnt surprised, and i didnt even get to enjoy the sun. but i think my daughter got to. ;)

i know you want to get out of body, i posted an exerpt from tuesday lobsang rampa's book, you forever in the higherself/obe thread. its supposed to be easy you theta you!

jiminii
28th June 2013, 13:06
Thank you! I know that MS starts from the mind and than goes in the body. But sometimes a person does not want to abandon their weakness, somehow that gives them some sort of value...or strength...That is why I talk to him and try to always give him the better optimistic side of things, and sometimes I am able to do that, but sometimes the darkness is too dense.

I understand what you are saying and why, and even if the whole forum will think I am "that" or the "other", I know that I came here to read what I needed to read.

Unfortunately most of the times people don't want to know they are strong, because that means they need to be responsible for what is happening to and with them, and they want to go with the flow as much as possible. I though at one point that that is the right way to be...but much too soon after I realized I am done differently and a lot of the BS I just cannot stand or get used to deal with. So I do what I can for everyone involved with the highest intention I can have. It is not hard for me, because I do feel empathy and love for everyone, from the flowers to the giants, but that is not because I need that love back, simply because I have been constructed this way. For some strange reason. I survived being this way for a reason I suppose and I try to change what I can for the ones that express desire for that change. The rest I know will be ready when they are ready.

I am only responsible for my own actions and intention and that is what I try to keep untouched by the worldly mascarade.

Thank you for shedding some light on some obscured and cluttered corners. Whatever needed to find me did find me. The rest is for the history to judge.

the thing is no one really knows how the game has been played all these years .... but this is kind of how it goes

the big and powerful had their own groups ... and would train them on how to pull down a big spirit ... because in a war ... the main objective was pulling down the big being .... of your enemy or you would not be able to win the war very easily ....

so say you have all these different groups and they have a few of their own big beings .. (beings that can toss planets like we toss baseballs) ... and all of them train their own on how to take out a big being

those same are here ... any christian wants to pull people down to believing they are sinful and any power not from Jesus is from the devil .. of course all this has been taught through the years by the reptilians ... to the top people and religious leaders of this planet ...

a real trap ,,, convince anyone that only god can have power and you are done ... IT TAKES POWER .... like a BUDDHA ... to get free from a prison planet

so you have to play through all this dogma ... and then anyone who attacks someone who talks about power like the REAL power a spirit can create ... is one of these trained individuals who has been trained to bring down a big being .... he says .. he doesn't care one way or the other about what I say ... and every word after that indicates the opposite ... literally tearing away with words ... and pretending it is for everyone on this websites good ... .. that is exactly how they did it in the stars ... getting people against the big beings so they could trick him into coming into some party somewhere with all the beautiful lights and surroundings so he would let his guard down ,... and hit him with all this force from some kind of super electronics and knock him out .. inject something into him and put him in a freezer .... drop him off on this planet in ice cubes ...

so when people attack me ... just look at the words ... all hiding agenda ... pretending he just wants me to prove it ... oh I fell for that trick so many times and if you do put it there ... then they complain how destructive you were ... or will say it was going to happen anyway ....

first time 12 killer tornadoes in south georgia .... ????? never happened EVER ....

so I invite him to china ... and I will give him the weather ... the weather we get here is mud .... after a storm everyone is washing the mud off their cars ... but I will never meet him ... he can just come and get drowned and go home ... but me ... ???? these are knife in the back people .... you can see it in their words ... the words are designed to pull you down and pretend that he is being a nice guy ...just look as his words .. and you can see what I am saying ...

I would not meet with him to prove anything .... as far as I know he is a mole .. and will use this same well designed words to pull others down on this website ...

I haven't followed any of his threads ... but I don't need to >.. I already know

jim

jiminii
28th June 2013, 13:26
hey jim, i know you wont find this silly, but i made it sunny in my area while at work, i wasnt surprised, and i didnt even get to enjoy the sun. but i think my daughter got to. ;)

i know you want to get out of body, i posted an exerpt from tuesday lobsang rampa's book, you forever in the higherself/obe thread. its supposed to be easy you theta you!

I think it is great ... you are opening up your abilities ... .. thanks for the data ... can you give me a link ... don't know how to find this ..
hahaha

jim

soleil
28th June 2013, 13:38
http://www.lobsangrampa.org/data/You_Forever.pdf

here you go :)

jiminii
28th June 2013, 15:48
http://www.lobsangrampa.org/data/You_Forever.pdf

here you go :)

thanks

jim

jiminii
29th June 2013, 04:04
Re: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology
what we are talking about is 2 1/2 percent of the world is totally insane ... stuck in incidents on the track going way back and those who don't agree with them are the enemies .... they infect 20 percent of the world .. have these going like a roller coaster ... intention counter intention .. is suppression ... these 20 percent are affecting the remaining 80 percent ... the thing is this ... we need to get to the 2 1/2 percent ... and those who are the closest to them ... they have our attention on all this monsanto crap and the destruction of the land ... and where are we going ???? that is what you have to look at ...

we won ... that is what we need to know .... why ... are you worried about death ???? well .. where will you go ..???? they have removed the force fields on the planet so we are free to go ..... so you will probably go to some planet in the stars in a similar situation as we are as that galactic government is almost identical but on a larger scale than USA .... they have the same bankers .. that plan wars ... but over 10,000 year periods .. but it is the same game ... what is the purpose of of auditing .... why do we do it .... we do it to erase those patterns ... if we don't history keeps repeating itself ... what we did in the future is we got rid of this perpetual motion picture time recording system called the MIND .. everyone carries around from lifetime to lifetime .. that the spirit BELIEVES he MUST HAVE .. that is so full of lies and implants and crap for trillions of years ???? who needs this ???? auditing is the way to erase time place and event of this mind ... it is the only thing that can trap you to a prison planet ... it is made from physical universe Matter energy space and time ... so it has weight ... a spirit has no mass no energy no space and no time and can not be traceable in this universe ..the only way it can be traceable is by a spirit believing it needs this MIND it carries from lifetime to lifetime ... with it they can flood it will implants and garbage and control mechanisms ... without it .. the spirit can KNOW anything clearly .... by viewing ... and not having this mind to alter the being's perceptions ...

we should not be putting our attention on the effects these people are creating ,.. that is how they keep us bouncing all over the internet and going positive to negative and continuously spinning .... we should keep our attention on revealing the source of all this s*** and having everyone attacking it ... bringing it to light

the closer we get ... the more they are found out the more sane this planet will be ... the more we go off on trying to stop their 20 percent spinning effected followers ... that produce s*** for them the less we will be able to end this stuff ... go for the controllers of these companies .. not the workers ... start finding their crimes and skeletons in the closet .. put that out for the world to see ... and they won't be able to do what they are doing anymore ...

we have to dead agent the liars .... dead agent means ... if you have a spy and he is working at spreading lies into another country .. all you have to do is prove it and he becomes a dead agent ... no one will believe him ... we have to dead agent .. their spies .. media .. and any others that are working for them ...

dead agent their top people and no one will believe them anymore ... dead agent the reporters of the news broadcasters by proving their data is false .. and pass out fliers right in front of their tv stations and newspapers .. dead agent all the people working for them with truth .. right in front of their noses .. standing with signs in front of the media stations ... and give the names of the liars ... and those people will not be believed anymore ...

you can do it on the internet .. too .. literally prove a persons information false ... he become a dead agent .. means no one will believe him anymore ..

jim

just adding this to keep all my post in same location

jim

jiminii
29th June 2013, 06:05
just look at the result ... even alex collier will tell you this ... 367 years in the future the entire galaxy is in complete terror .... from a breed known as reptilians ... this is like a queen bee ... controlling a lot of slaves ...

as you view it ... we will look at queen bees and slaves ... that is both reptilian and grays .... they are controlled by central controllers and the slaves are the same like GE's .(genetic entities ... life forms that grow bodies and manage them like the heart beat and etc who have no real intellect like a creator .. but more like a robot) .. these worker grays and worker reptilians (not a living creator spirit being but a creation like the animals on this planet ,.. who are controlled by this central controllers (queen bees)) ...so they have no remorse for what they do ... they care nothing about the life on the planet ... as they just want it as a base to use to attack the galaxy from ... already taken more than 65 other planets .. and this is just another planet ... if they kill all the life on the planet they could care less.
they just take this planet ... set it up as a controller station with all their electronics ... the same probes they have on their bases here ... where they send in electronic mind control frequencies into china and the arabian countries to make them fight each other ... the same as the electronics they put in the cities in USA to create chaos .... and the frequencies of haarp ... all of it to take the planet

THERE ARE NO SHEPARDS ... BUT since LRH is also a commander (not the LRH ... but the spirit himself is Metteyya) and we have more (metteyya viewpoints) in the galaxy we were able to reveal this conspiracy to the central government ... so there is a fleet out there that has made this a FREE ZONE ... and no one is allowed to interfere with this planet now ...

as governments go .. politics here is just as slow as politics in this galaxy ... but all of them are AWARE of the FUTURE THREAT .. these reptilians can cause ...

it is just ... this .. THEY ARE ALSO AFRAID OF THOSE SUPER POWERFUL ENTITIES THEY TRAPPED ON THIS PRISON PLANET .. you can't KNOW ... if they are more afraid of the reptilians than they are afraid of waking up the most powerful here ...

that is why millions were created from the future sent back to this time with NO perpetual motion picture time memory ... clear of implants and all this crap for trillions of years ... and THEY ARE A BUFFER to the awaking of these Powerful Entities .. (call them gods or OT's .. Operating thetans .. thetan is the spirit being)

so these reptilians could care less about trashing the planet ... but we are holding them in check because they have 7 more planets in this galaxy we can put sanctions on ... and maybe they don't care about that either being their major plan was to have the entire galaxy controlled by their mind control technology anyway ... and are just trying to find a route in ... or delay the process of the courts and politics ... waiting for the answer ...

but behind the answer ... they are still secretly continuing with their plan ... so that is where we must concentrate our efforts ... getting the 20 percent of the population that are being used as their minions and slaves to take over this planet ... and getting them to realize it is a NO WIN situation to follow them

there is no glory or wealth or position that they couldn't trash at anytime ... you can not believe them .. you have already seen the results of their plans ...

so it is survival ... and NOT THE PLAY OF WORDS ... that people like to do ... SAYING ... LET US BE REASONABLE ....

if you're in a snake pit full of rattlers .. you are definitely NOT GOING TO SAY ... LET'S BE REASONABLE ...any one who says that ...is sending us straight into the pits and you ATTACK reasonableness at its roots ... ;the moment you see someone trying to talk in a way that dictates ... we must be reasonable ..
is BS .. and should be attacked immediately

jim

this comes from another post ... just adding it here to keep track of my posts

jim

jiminii
29th June 2013, 07:20
Re: OBEs: What are they, how to make them happen,and where does the Higher Self fit in?
we have an auditors code in Scientology
we are not allowed to evaluate or invalidate people
they must make their own evaluations and realizations by themself
this also works in life .... why do you not invalidate or evaluate someone or their think?
because it is a ARC break .. affinity reality and communication .. there will be a break in one or more of them
and what is the result ... ???? NO COMMUNICATION or BAD communication
I am sure everyone wants others to see their point of view .. but if you ARC break them in the conversation you do the opposite of what you wanted to achieve. you don't bring understand .. you break the affinity or reality or the communication and you get as a result .. no one wants to listen to you or even look at your information ....

so the art of communication is to be able to say what you want without invalidating or evaluating for other people ... you can call this polite or humane ... any of the other kindnesses people can use to describe it ....

the art is to allow the other to say what they want to say .. and then you weave what they say into your reality as a response ... back .. then the person would be willing to look at your data ... and it is a system that works ... where you he does not evaluate for you or invalidate you ... too ... he accepts what you say and weaves it in with what he wants to say to you ... and then you have a communication cycle of affinity reality and communication ,., no one wants their communication stopped or invalidated or evaluated as something else ....

this is called sane communication ... humane communication between intelligent people ,,,

I'm sure you can say what you want to say ,.. without damaging the rest of the people on the forum .. that would be intelligent

it is NOT INTELLIGENT .. to break everyone's communication or reality or affinity for the SAKE of PUSHING YOUR AGENDA ONLY

jim

I copy this post here to keep record of it

jim