PDA

View Full Version : Who is Lucifer - Bible & Freemasons mysteries

truthseekerdan
30th September 2010, 04:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qUpvljtlI

For the full video click here (http://blip.tv/file/1886968/)

Wood
4th December 2010, 21:25
Thank you for the video. It gives a view of who is Lucifer that is very close to my own understanding. I was aware freemasons are followers of Lucifer and the left-hand path (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8780-The-Left-Hand-Path-or-what-the-illuminati-plan-for-the-masses&p=75945&viewfull=1#post75945) (thus the satanic rituals). However, I do not quite agree with the identification with Jesus Christ. I agree Lucifer relates to snakes, Venus and the 'fish people', AKA reptilians, and that is the link to Satan/the dragon. I do not really care if Lucifer is Satan or just another reptilian/annunaki being. Regarding Jesus, I believe his identity has been heavily distorted. I think he represents either a balance between reptilian energies and feline energies (the lion of Judah) or just feline energies, and he has been completely misrepresented by the Vatican/PTBs.

Mithras, "Deus Sol Invictus", is a better match for Lucifer, and I think is the actual 'god' being worshiped instead of Jesus usually. A sun/fire god, with the complementary moon/water goddess, the duality, and behind that, encircling it, the Ouroboros, the dragon, the 'evil one' of the buddhists, the Demiurge, the trickster, the puppet master, the architect of this illusion that is our trap.

By the way, here is a 'proof' that Lucifer is Satan using the Bible (similar to the proof given in the video that Lucifer is Jesus). All these 'proofs' quoting the Bible make me think that the Bible can be used to prove anything desired :).
http://www.gotquestions.org/Lucifer-Satan.html

Beren
4th December 2010, 21:40
It`s because people portrait Lucifer or the devil or the satan as red horned monster with a fork,that we have misunderstanding of a sort today.
He is a spirit or a group of spirits because word devil means a liar and word satan mean an adversary.
Liar to what?
Adversary to whom?

Evidence is abundant .

truthseekerdan
5th December 2010, 00:44
I agree Lucifer relates to snakes, Venus and the 'fish people', AKA reptilians, and that is the link to Satan/the dragon. I do not really care if Lucifer is Satan or just another reptilian/annunaki being.

Mithras, "Deus Sol Invictus", is a better match for Lucifer, and I think is the actual 'god' being worshiped instead of Jesus usually. A sun/fire god, with the complementary moon/water goddess, the duality, and behind that, encircling it, the Ouroboros, the dragon, the 'evil one' of the buddhists, the Demiurge, the trickster, the puppet master, the architect of this illusion that is our trap.

It`s because people portrait Lucifer or the devil or the satan as red horned monster with a fork,that we have misunderstanding of a sort today.
He is a spirit or a group of spirits because word devil means a liar and word satan mean an adversary.
Liar to what?
Adversary to whom?

Evidence is abundant .

Here is my take on "Devil/Satan issue", and I'm sure I'm not the only one: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.&p=22990&viewfull=1#post22990

As for Lucifer, from my understanding it refers to the planet Venus, and possibly a "figure from the knowledge of the secret societies". Who knows...:rolleyes:

Wood
5th December 2010, 01:26
Another view:

Yesterday I found this text: http://members.cox.net/8thday/serpent.html
Though it uses a christian perspective I think it tackles deep spiritual questions (no fundamentalism). It is an interesting read IMHO.

The text discusses the true identities of the serpent, Lucifer, Satan and the Red Dragon. Summing it up it concludes that:
* The serpent is our wrong discernment using only our five senses.
* Satan is the judge in us, telling the good from the evil. This is dangerous since we are normally using a wrong, limited discernment.
* Lucifer: us humans in our fallen state.
* Red Dragon: the physical world, including our bodies, that we have to transcend. The text says we can do it now because we have a new body awaiting us, the body of Christ (this fits nicely with new age theories)

I believe we have to kill the Red Dragon (unplugging ourselves from this reality, closing the root chakra). This involves developing true discernment (killing the serpent), while avoiding the danger of Satan (judgement) using compassion. That way we'll leave Lucifer behind.

Keep in mind I suspect reptilians have either created us (our bodies, not the spirits) or enslaved us in a distant past by genetically modifying our bodies. Thus all the references to serpents and dragons.
Having that in mind I think it is important to know who are we refering to when we talk about 'the creator'. I believe our spirits come from a single source, God, but that our bodies may have another creator, like a ruthless race of reptilian ETs.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2075-How-to-kill-a-serpent&p=54915&viewfull=1#post54915

And yet I strongly believe there is an evil entity behind all this :). Call for it and it will show up, one way or another, and sometimes it might come uninvited if it feels enraged.

truthseekerdan
5th December 2010, 01:48
And yet I strongly believe there is an evil entity behind all this :). Call for it and it will show, one way or another, and sometimes it might come uninvited if it feels enraged.

Calling for it, means identifying with a negative thought. Thoughts are energy (positive or negative). In other words one can create a "negative energy" (fear entity) just by thinking, and experience an unpleasant encounter (attack) in the process from it. What 'you are thinking' is what you attract... Hope this helps. ;)

Namaste ~ Dan

truthseekerdan
5th December 2010, 05:12
Another view:

* The serpent is our wrong discernment using only our five senses.

How I see it, and I don't claim to be right -- is that the serpent might be a reference to our body's DNA (snake like spirals), as well as our reptilian brains.
* Could also be a reference to the Anunnaki reptilian beings (race) that "tweaked" our DNA in order to make us slaves, etc...

JMHO :love:

truthseekerdan
22nd December 2010, 07:57
Here is a quote from David Icke, that I have saved a while ago and forgot about it. Enjoy! :)

"New Age and religions believe in light and dark, but there is no light, nor darkness. These are illusions. The concept that light is needed to balance the darkness is totally wrong, and belief in the concept of light is a kind of a separation trap as that of the faith in the dark. To believe in 'light', is believing in 'dark', so that faith in 'light' creates the illusion of its polar energy - 'darkness'. Moreover, these are expressions of the mind, and separation from the whole. Light and darkness are mental (ego) illusions, created with the purpose to cause division, conflict and fear. Infinity is not lighter than it is darker. It is the harmony and balance of everything that is.

There is no good or bad, light or dark, black or white, male or female, it just is - wholeness. So there is no demons -- If Infinite Love is everything, and the rest is illusion, demons are nothing but illusions. They are projected holograms designed to frighten and manipulate the ego mind imagination. The idea that light must fight with darkness and demons only reinforces their belief in reality. There is no need to fight with nothing, and those that do give more power to the illusion, confirming that they (demons) are real. As I said, fighting against something, you become that thing. If people do not like the current reality, then perceive another, and the current reality manifestation will disappear. If you do not like the 'dream present reality', Then dream of another reality."

Atlas
3rd September 2016, 04:26
ELDERLY SHRINER FREEMASON LEAKS CULT'S SECRET TO WORLD
IJuykJBgZkk