PDA

View Full Version : Is Oneness a Trick?

Samothrace
30th September 2010, 08:01
I been re-watching a show called Code Geass, oddly enough to analyze its critique of Japanese isolationism and US interventionism, but ended up picking up something else I missed the first time I watched it.

The main antagonist throughout the series expresses the belief that competition is a natural effect of inequality and that this competitiveness leads to progress. A belief that becomes the central tenet of his empire and leads to him seizing control of most of the world through military might.

However near the show's end it is revealed this was all a facade he put on for the public. He actually hates inequality, suffering, and deception used to control others. It is implied that his many military conflicts were in fact attempts to seize control of the world's thought elevators (stargates?). His master plan is to use these thought elevators to reach God, the collective unconsciousness, and murder it. An action that would force the collective unconsciousness of humanity to surface above its many “masks”, binding everything into one being; enforcing equality, peace, and happiness by altering reality to create a new world comprised of one unified being. The protagonist of the show expresses the belief that this would only lead to stagnation.

I have to agree with that assessment.

I've tried to read through and watched a lot of the material that is floating around out there, but I keep stumbling on a concept that really just seems off to me; the idea that the ultimate goal of existence is to merge back into 'oneness', love, and light. I just don't get it.

The answer as to why exactly would a single perfect entity break itself into imperfect fragments generally seems to be that it wishes to experience itself. It turns out that being perfect and all powerful is actually really boring, so it created illusions of being limited to entertain itself? I can understand that.

But if that is the case then why would one want to go back to that?

Personally I enjoy things here, though it is far from perfect. I don't really feel the desire to go to some 'higher dimension', to become a completely positive person, or even experience a place where everything is inherently positive. The negativity in the world, the misunderstandings, the ignorance, and the deceptions all lead to conflict and for good or ill, conflict is the root of drama. People always decry drama but we crave it. It's fun. A hero can't exist without a villain and it is fun to be the bad guy every once and awhile. Experiencing a reality where only peace and love exist just seems complacent.

Something that really disturbs me about the number of claims that a 'shift in consciousness' or some other event will occur to change humanity in mass. What about the people who don't want this? Their wills should be violated and their personalities changed because it is all for the best? That sounds like some of the darker aspects of progressivism played out on a spiritual level. I can't find that as anything other than morally repugnant. Which really brings me back to the story that was played out in Code Geass. Could pushing humanity to achieve 'oneness' or to become 'positive' entities just be another attempt at manipulating the masses to suit someone else's agenda? I think ending this post with the below quote seems suitable.

"Heaven and hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad. But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue." - David Hume

xbusymom
30th September 2010, 10:05

'create-your-reality' = life is what you make of it

great post! ...

Steven
30th September 2010, 12:04
...the idea that the ultimate goal of existence is to merge back into 'oneness', love, and light. I just don't get it...

I really appreciate your post Samothrace. I completly agree with you on the idea of 'oneness merging'. I think people confuses 'Unity in diversity' with 'merging', which is much more accurate in our reality, rather than 'oneness'. The word 'merge' is also in my opinion not appropriate. It takes at least two for Love to circulates. The Universe will always be made of a multitude of beings. Will they all come to merge altoghether? I don't beleive it, because that is not what I observe in Nature. Nature tells us that there is a Law of Transformation, everything is dynamic.

And I agree with you again when you say there might be a manipulation behind the scene with all the 'ascension' ideas. My opinion is that there is indeed a transformation in the consciousnesses of our world that mysteriously comes from the Universe itself, just like the Mayan pyramid of evolution present it. And like many powerful truth, it has been falsified and corrupted by people who are confusing 'imagination' with 'observation'.

Namaste, Steven

HORIZONS
30th September 2010, 13:10
Well, I would say that it has to do with your definition of "oneness". Many that use this term seem to imply "sameness" when speaking of oneness. I do not see it that way at all. To me - Oneness has to do with the core spiritual principles of life, peace, joy and love (to name a few) all the while retaining the infinite freedom of individual being expressed in a myriad of possibilities. "I and my Father are one" yet I am free to express that oneness as an infinite individual being. The expression of love can be expressed in an infinite verity of forms - from thoughts of love to physical expressions of love - yet they are all one love. Oneness is a principle - not an absolute.

namasste and Peace to all~

Edit to add - I see this in nature as well, ex. look at a snowflake in its infinite verity and form yet all from one source - for me it is easy to see oneness in such things - one in their core spiritual principle of being yet such diversity in manifest expression.

Celine
30th September 2010, 13:17
Quite an interesting POV..

I can understand why you would agree the the protagonists assessment.

Is this series in english or french?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

"Heaven and hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad. But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue." - David Hume

This quote reminds me of Ikebana ...Its not about filling a space with flowers, its about the space between the flowers

Dale
30th September 2010, 14:07
Is "oneness" a trick?

No.

But anything that causes separation, division, and disharmony might just as well be.

The first thing that comes to mind is some of this "ascension" puffery.

"My oneness light-body has more strands of DNA than yours!"

HORIZONS
30th September 2010, 14:14
Is "oneness" a trick?

No.

But anything that causes separation, division, and disharmony might just as well be.

Agreed! Very good point.

Fredkc
30th September 2010, 15:03
"It should be self evident that if there is only oneness, then anything else that appears to exist, must have been made up. Furthermore it must have been made up for what appeared to be a very damned good reason.

Thus instead of judging the world and everything in it, perhaps it would be more helpful for you to ask what value you saw in making it up in the first place. It may also be wise to ask yourself what would be a more appropriate response to it now. "

I keep asking a simple question: Ascend to where?

And what I seem to get is "Well, 4D, 6D, 12D. Here, study this incredibly complex geometric art." (I'm meant to be impressed)

But what I am seeing is just more of the same duality w/doodads. I am invited to undertake a striving. But when I examine who is inviting, what I see are simply beings caught within the same duality.

They speak of wanting 'brothers in light' or some such, but I, being the sort of jerk who always will, and forced to ask, "Then what?"

I discard any answer about 'ruling/co-creating the universe' together, as just more ego trap, at a different level. Duality with white wall tires.

Consciousness, beyond duality. Now that is something worth getting out of bed for. Having seen brief flashes I have to say that most everything else looks kinda like flat beer, compared to a good single malt. Now, I don't want to name any names here (but one group's proponent has the initials of A.D.), even claims that such a state is actually a failure. A dumping ground for beings who won't engage the 'process'.

I come back to the notion of "Consciousness, beyond duality"; and while the game seems rigged in certain respects, I remain convinced that there exists a straight line from wherever one is in this universe, to that state. Available to all, always. Where else could you go, that would be worth the trip?

Why would some 'higher being' offer, or invite you to do anything else? are here,[/B] because whatever else they have going they claim to be so great, they still need something here.] ;)

[i]Fred

truthseekerdan
30th September 2010, 15:25
Personally I enjoy things here, though it is far from perfect. I don't really feel the desire to go to some 'higher dimension', to become a completely positive person, or even experience a place where everything is inherently positive. The negativity in the world, the misunderstandings, the ignorance, and the deceptions all lead to conflict and for good or ill, conflict is the root of drama. People always decry drama but we crave it. It's fun. A hero can't exist without a villain and it is fun to be the bad guy every once and awhile. Experiencing a reality where only peace and love exist just seems complacent.

From a spiritual p.o.v. you (your higher self) is already perfect. This is the 'lowest level' of divided consciousness you can get in 3D, besides being a cave man (monkey mind).
We're here for a reason and that is to experience everything that we call 'good and evil' in order to grow (evolve) spiritually, and to discover apart from this 'illusionary imperfect world' (that's how the ego mind sees it) 'our true essence'.
I will conclude here with a quote from Mellen-Thomas Benedict (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxGC2uPj5M) near death experience. Read the whole testimony here. (http://www.mellen-thomas.com/stories.htm)

We all have a higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source. So the Light was showing me the higher Self matrix. I was not committed to one particular religion. So that is what was being fed back to me during my life after death experience.

As I asked the Light to keep clearing for me, to keep explaining, I understood what the higher Self matrix is. We have a grid around the planet where all the higher Selves are connected. This is like a great company, a next subtle level of energy around us, the spirit level, you might say. Then, after a couple of minutes, I asked for more clarification. I really wanted to know what the universe is about, and I was ready to go at that time. I said “I am ready, take me.”

Then the Light turned into the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen: a mandala of human souls on this planet. Now I came to this with my negative view of what was happening on the planet. So as I asked the Light to keep clarifying for me, I saw in this magnificent mandala how beautiful we all are in our essence, our core. We are the most beautiful creations.

The human soul, the human matrix that we all make together is absolutely fantastic, elegant, exotic, everything. I just cannot say enough about how it changed my opinion of human beings in that instant. I said, “Oh, God, I did not know how beautiful we are.” At any level, high or low, in whatever shape you are in, you are the most beautiful creation, you are.

The revelations coming from the Light and seemed to go on and on, then I asked the Light, “Does this mean that Mankind will be saved?” Then, like a trumpet blast with a shower of spiraling lights, the Great Light spoke, saying, “Remember this and never forget; you save, redeem and heal yourself. You always have. You always will. You were created with the power to do so from before the beginning of the world.”

:love:

Carmody
30th September 2010, 15:27
Why would some 'higher being' offer, or invite you to do anything else? [Insert here my usual rant about the fact that no matter what they appear as, they are here, because whatever else they have going they claim to be so great, they still need something here.] ;)

[i]Fred

They need to relieve the boredom of being singular and all connected. Mix it up a little. :p ;)

Fredkc
30th September 2010, 15:50
Ok, I came back to rattle on this, for a sec.

You know this might be looking at things backwards. Here I try out two possibilities:

1. That it isn't Life, but existence within duality which is dictated via DNA.
No, they are not the same. Given the notion that taking on an existence within duality, implies also taking on a set of limitations; you're 'credit card', or 'job description' containing the limitations accepted for this particular trip; This could lead one to conclude that your DNA, is no more you than what color pants you put on this morning.

2. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
I see talk go by about "fully realizing your DNA", and or "activating junk DNA" and such, and I am reminded of an article I read about 4 months ago. This idea of 'junk DNA' might just be that.

Article I read was about what they're discovering attached to all this 'junk' stuff. Each one starts out with a teeny bit of fluff that, just like commenting out lines in source code, makes the organism ignore those sections. Then they went further.

Through the wonder that is science, they have succeeded in re-activating some of these strands in mice. What did they get?
Higher rates of cancer, leukemia, and all sorts of interesting, and un-fun things. So the distinct possibility exists that Nature blocked these strands for a reason.; that just because we didn't do it, doesn't mean we should undo it.

People with no real life (like me) might be forgiven if they conclude that the ideal may therefore be, Life without the use of DNA.
;)
Fred

From a spiritual p.o.v. you (your higher self) is already perfect.
Yeah... what he said. ;) Gm Dan

Samarkis
30th September 2010, 16:00
Quote:
"Something that really disturbs me about the number of claims that a 'shift in consciousness' or some other event will occur to change humanity in mass. What about the people who don't want this? Their wills should be violated and their personalities changed because it is all for the best? That sounds like some of the darker aspects of progressivism played out on a spiritual level. I can't find that as anything other than morally repugnant. Which really brings me back to the story that was played out in Code Geass. Could pushing humanity to achieve 'oneness' or to become 'positive' entities just be another attempt at manipulating the masses to suit someone else's agenda? I think ending this post with the below quote seems suitable."
End Quote: Samothrace...........

Just my 2 cents................
Many things in this world do not coincide with 'free will'........ie.- aging,illness,body shape,size or color..........objects deteriating or breaking down...........

what I was tought is that we have come into physical being to test what our decisions are....within any situation.........did we choose the best possible action? Did we choose to help someone? Did we add to this physical world? Or did we take away?

Here are some easy examples:

Did I eat my breakfast today because:

a) I love stuffing my face with delicious food and revel in that?
b) I want to have energy to accomplish my competitions (biz,school,sports)
c) I want to honor creator & nourish my body to stay healthy & to use that health to accomplish great good

Did I help my friend with a loan:
a)Because then I can boss him & his family around?
b)Because then he will help me later in life
c)Because he is needing help and he will 'pay it forward' when another needs help

There are many more complex issues than above......but I think you all get the idea..........in a nutshell.

We are in the physical to bring in the spiritual......what ever that means to you but basically means the Golden Rule.........If one uses their ego for the highest good one can do.........they have mastered their own ego..........It comes down to "why are you doing what you are doing = intention"

I send my blessings to all..........

Caren
30th September 2010, 17:02
Hi Samarkis,

'Thank You' for your wonderful and truth filled post...Lovely! :)

NeoEmc2
30th September 2010, 17:05
To the original OP:

No, I think the trick is getting you to believe that we are all separate from each other. I would recommend you read the Law of One: The Ra Material to perhaps get a better understanding of what you are trying to get an answer for. To me - and this is my opinion, so take it for what you will - it makes perfect sense.

Quoted from book one, session one:

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define the infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

Second Son
30th September 2010, 18:01
What a great thread!

I have been thinking about the same subject for many years (decades perhaps) and have decided that to a degree it is a trick.

As I am sure all here are aware of there is plenty of information in the new age movement with a core of truth in it, which is ultimately meant to lead astray.

I know I risk sounding amoral here if I say that things just "are" without qualification or judgement. I have thought many time that the world would be a dull and barren place were it not for the so called "evil" which exists in our polemic dimension, where we are constantly being asked to take sides. What if we could not actually experience true happiness in our beings if not for the suffering we have all witnessed and experienced in our own lives? What if the two are proportional? What if without great pain there can be no great pleasure, and visa versa? Are the hedonists/satanists/morally bankrupt actually responsible for the planets overall happiness in an equal part to the "suffering" they are causing??? I use quotations here because perhaps these individuals, the so called victims chose their present incarnation, and this pain is the touchstone to their own karmic recovery and growth. Perhaps too, the so called hedonists are actually the ones responsible for the last "tug" on the swing which ultimately pitches humanity a little bit further in the opposite direction... towards happiness.

I read some on BTS a long correspondence with the 'hidden hand" and I recall him writing that Yahweh actually agreed to the intervention of the Luciferian group mind to help accelerate the spiritual growth of mankind. It could be just more BS designed to keep us in our state of happy suffering, but what if it is real? Whether a religious zealot or a fervent new ager, one thing common to both disciplines is this idea that their is a divine plan, that we are part of a larger spiritual landscape.

Perhaps then it is no coincidence that at this time of incredible disclosure about alien intervention, reptiods, abductions, occultism, child sacrifice, and an elite cabal trying to subjugate the entire human race, that the amount of self knowledge and spiritual awakening are present in equal measure... Just thinking "out-loud".

Peace out!

Peace of Mind
30th September 2010, 19:02
Hi, guys…I just wanted to add to the discussion and attempt to add some more perpective to it.

We create what we focus on...be it good or bad.

What I believe to be true is we all are here to learn specific valuable lessons before moving on to other aspects of reality. It is very difficult for me to explain this in detail because there really aren’t the words to express this knowing feeling I have that all human beings are students in a classroom called Earth. We are here to learn through our experiences with tools called "emotions". Our spirits are tested everyday in everyway through the process of free will. Our individual journeys and challenges in life nourish the soul and prepare it for the next life/level. You can not be promoted to a higher grade or level if you are not responsible and knowledgeable….just as a child is held back in school for poor efforts and/or knowledge to sustain him/her self on the next level.

When I stopped eating meat, killing bugs, rodents, etc. “Thou shall not kill” and decided to live off of the Earth (fruits, veggies) I became stronger mentally, spiritual, and physically. I sleep 3 to 4 hours a day and I’m rarely tired. My appetite for food has greatly diminished as well; I hardly eat but I’m still able to sustain a consistent body mass of 6foot 1 and 190 pounds.

Somewhere in my studies of Egyptology and the metaphysics I read that the higher beings of love come down to talk to those that don’t consume death, they refuse to go near that type of energy. I thought this was hogwash when I was a youngling, fresh out in the world (just starting to feel my independence). I didn’t realize just how brainwashed I was until a certain event happen to me while I was lying in bed one day. I literally felt my brain moving in my head while a static sound clogged my ears. My vision even started to look strange; everything was rocking back and forth and faded in and out like the white noise on a TV set that’s not picking up good reception. Everything started to look and feel fake at that moment, an illusion. Soon after… a sudden faint popping sound was heard from within my head and everything became clearer, and hundreds times simpler to understand. My life from that moment on changed forever.

The protagonist/character of a video game isn’t that much different from our own reality. We experience and learn in these VR environments through the protagonist. Just like our reality, the soul seeps through the meniscus that separates the physical from the spiritual realm/dimension. In order for us to have any experiences here we need a vessel/body that will house the soul and allow it to manipulate the energies/matter in this realm. The soul (fragmented God) gathers info by fragmenting itself in order to properly harvest knowledge through individual experiences. When there is nothing left to learn…you either become stagnated or create a new environment to learn from. This is where I find the theories of ascension to be most interesting…it’s like our graduation…so to speak.

We have been trained to accept negativity since we were in our mother’s womb. The cartoons, music, movies, and a controlled education system were the tools to instill this behavior. Children share, play and build with each others without the thoughts of racism, nepotism, and being a victim. They learn these traits from adults who have already been brain washed. Although competitions may bring out some quality in people… they can also get much further when they work together. There isn’t one person who can do any one thing better then a whole bunch of like minded respectable people working on the same task at hand. I don’t see conflict as being beneficial, nor do I enjoy it because ultimately someone has to suffer for someone else’s personal gain. This system we live by is not of the human nature…it was adopted to be that. You can walk down the street and not give a care in the world about the other guy walking by you, but if that person suddenly fainted, 9 times out of 10 you will show some concern. Why? Because it’s your true nature that has been cleverly suppressed…

The world as a beautiful peaceful harmonious place is much more appealing to me than a world with ignorance, selfishness, greed, and the desire to be better than the next all so you can feel good about yourself. I realized I wasn’t living (or happy) when I only provided for myself. When I started caring and doing for others the universe opened up all kinds of doors for me. I know now that helping others to help themselves…so they can help me and others was the true purpose to our existence. Looking at the world today and seeing all the famine, flesh eating, senseless killing, trashing of the planet, divided societies, cultures, arrogance, greed, thirst for blood, the enjoyment of pain, poverty when there’s abundance, fear, procrastinators, frauds, etc…..there is no way I find this enjoyable. Whenever I see people knowingly contributing to this kind of back sliding…I become more confident in knowing that I’ve become something else, and I’m starting to think its not human…especially if society stays the way it is today. I know some don’t want to wake up from that good sleep, some don’t want the responsibility; some are just scared, they only want to live for themselves and their families and will make up all kinds of elaborated excuses to justify their selfish actions…not knowing they will be hurting themselves in the long run. People make too many excuses so they can remain useless. There is no hope, trust, or inspiration in most of society, their only inspirations is that fancy car and house with that sense of false pride that comes along with it. If slaving and paying for something that is actually already yours is their idea of living…then I’m compelled to think I’m living amongst the walking and talking dead.

I think this is the end of times as we know it. It feels like a done deal. The lessons on duality are finished. Why do you want to keep stubbing your toes here? What is there left to learn on this rock…if we aren’t willing to expand our minds and horizons in this present time? This world is becoming really boring to me and I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling this way. I hurt when I see how people volunteer to become slaves to a few evil manipulators and then complain about it. I see too much hustle and egotism; I hardly see cooperation and inspiration. With the way I think, I know I don’t belong among the masses, but I care for them so much because I used to think just like them too. It’s not fair for them and I know I am very very very fortunate to go through the changes I’ve went through. I sometimes think how I would have turned out if I didn’t peep behind the vail. I can only hope that more than some will soon have the courage to take the challenge of total compassion and teamwork before writing it off because they were subliminally taught to look out for self. Words can not explain the results…not even with this wall of text.

It’s easy to live for self but it takes guts and love to live for others…just like a parent to a child….where you can clearly see the benefits of this relationship. Just imagine if each and every one of us did this for each other…

Peace

Hiram
30th September 2010, 19:22
Being serves Joy. In all its many forms. Oneness, separateness, and around and round we go. Like a writer of Films penning earthly dramas to be acted and played out with heroes and villians alike.

Food tastes good, and it tastes bad.

Pain hurts, and pain transforms.

Separation becomes dull after a measurable time...so does unity. It's that simple. There is no trick aside from the one you are playing on yourself. But that's perfectly alright because you will revel in that attitude until you don't.

So is the universe in the measure of timelessness. It will....until it won't.

But see, questions about ultimate reality spoil the game. They are not meant to be addressed, until you tire of the drama you have written. Once that becomes tiresome, (in this incarnation, or the next) you'll begin to look with fondness at ultimate Unity.

Its actually quite beautiful really.

Second Son
30th September 2010, 19:46
There's something about the lines, curves, and contours of that area on a woman where her lower back meets her buttocks... uniquely feminine, beautiful, sensual, full of promise (and heartbreak) :focus:

I am soooo glad I believe in the power of the mind/spirit/intention to create my own reality (ultimately;)). Because I will gladly take the pleasure and pain of this bittersweet human existence to floating around as an orb of pure light any day.

If this is the only planet with a dualistic reality, I bet there is a waiting list lightyears long.

Peace out!

rgray222
30th September 2010, 20:10
Great posts, lots to think about!

truthseekerdan
30th September 2010, 21:20
Peace of Mind, I really enjoyed reading your post. Just to let you know that I share the same sentiments as you expressed 'em in your post.
Reminds me of the real reason we are here to learn, as Jesus said it simply "Love your neighbor as yourself". :love:

Many blessings, ~ Dan

truthseekerdan
30th September 2010, 23:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9MJgxcEZFQ

Carmody
1st October 2010, 05:02
There's something about the lines, curves, and contours of that area on a woman where her lower back meets her buttocks... uniquely feminine, beautiful, sensual, full of promise (and heartbreak) :focus:

I am soooo glad I believe in the power of the mind/spirit/intention to create my own reality (ultimately;)). Because I will gladly take the pleasure and pain of this bittersweet human existence to floating around as an orb of pure light any day.

If this is the only planet with a dualistic reality, I bet there is a waiting list lightyears long.

Peace out!

If you read the books on regression hypnotism, by Dr. Micheal Newton...that is one conclusion you end up coming to.

Considered to be the toughest school in the multidimensional universe - This is where the action is.

smoke 'em if yah got 'em!

For now... we incarnate....

One view is that the reptilians, for this round, were set up as the antagonists and control system..and their actions have gotten out of hand. And a sideshow of a war has emerged and gotten out of hand. And thus..repairs and corrections have to be made.

As the system is a single direction loop only, for the most part..it's in you go and unconsciously. No knowledge of your past. The life cycle is completed..and home you go..to the school where you recover and make sense of the lessons. A unidirectional trip, it is. Then you decide to spend some quality down time, if you wish, wandering the universe and dimensions. Doing as you please. and then come back and do it again, with your buds and crew, in different phases and ways, again. Learning new things, each time.

But the reptiles got greedy..and thus the need to make corrections. So the schoolmasters step in and begin breaking down the illusion..and the cycle is nearing completion at the same time. Another round of birthing of new inter-dimensional beings.

And this particular ride is bumpy..and they needed to make changes to this round. Thus the whole 'lift the entire planet' --as a new plan thing. The call went out, as Dolores said. We need help, we need the extras on the set, now! Everybody, lean to the left! Surfing at it's finest!

Thus the whole universe coming to watch this attempt. The hottest game in the universe. This amazing thing that has never been attempted before.

And it is time. The action picks up..and the time has come for the heavy hitters (schoolmasters, zoo keepers, prior graduates, fixers, firemen, and the volunteers..the indigos...all incarnating-same as you, same circumstances-same limitations ---as the rules are the rules) to add to the voice and note/frequency that is being built up.

Crunch time- we are in the chute, in the gauntlet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H56JWY4UexY

xbusymom
1st October 2010, 06:45
ok, so I am with you on the concept of earth as a classroom, and using emotions as a gauge of progress, but what does it mean if your emotions are not as ‘roller-coaster” as others around you? (you have very little emotional reaction to anything that happens)

Does it mean that you need more cycles (practice) to ‘get’ the full experience?

or Does it mean that you don’t need more cycles because you have been able to stabilize and can handle whatever is thrown at you?

or Does it mean something else? (and what would that be?)

I am really curious for everyone’s thoughts on this, as I have been dealing with this issue for most of my life, and I cant twist my head around far enough to see what the answer is...

frank samuel
1st October 2010, 07:28
The reference to becoming one can be misconstrued and misinterpreted even within the individual to achieve unity within oneself uniting body, mind, heart and soul each part is different as it has different needs, goals and ways of perceiving and understanding their surrounding yet it can coexist to achieve a common purpose or it can self destruct.

The same can be said about achieving oneness the word itself becomes severely limited in defining oneness within oneself let alone as it relates to the cosmos,parallel universes, the spiritual realm, and the many dimensions we have yet to understand. My understanding of this is more to do with achieving a balance within oneself as it relates to our surroundings uniting in a common purpose. Infinite unique souls who can transcend the many facets of our existence and the limitations of our preconceived notions of this so called reality.

Many many blessings to all.:wub:

sjkted
1st October 2010, 07:28
My viewpoint is that merging into oneness as a form of ascension is absolutely a trick.

Yes, we create our reality. But, our power to do this is not absolute. For example, if my computer is broken, it isn't necessarily because I sent out vibrations to it that it would break down. And, I can't simply manifest a working computer by meditating on it or sending positive vibrations to it. There may be some exceptions to this, but if the problem was say faulty manufacturing and some component was not put together properly, no amount of prayer or meditation will fix it. My point is that the new age belief of us being powerful beings that manifest everything is true in some aspects and very half-baked in others. It is harmful to allow such beliefs to attach to your thinking to the point where you cannot see things that the belief obfuscates for you.

It is interesting to note that many of the proponents of ascension as merging with the oneness are also proponents of the accidental view of the universe. The viewpoint being that there are forces that control the world, but when you look at all of the negative trends in the world, that they are manifesting due to a lowered consciousness state (fallen consciousness/awareness), rather than a systematic plot by an outside force that is looking to control and manipulate humanity.

That part is important because it leads into the question of why are we here and what is our purpose here.

I just can't get myself to believe that we are here because we fell in consciousness and attempting to make our way back to where we were before. There is some merit in that we did fall in consciousness, but I submit that it was not accidental, there were dark outside forces that facilitated it, and that those same dark outside forces are responsible for manipulating humanity into the mess we are in today.

This doesn't take away our responsibility. We are still responsible for our actions -- I'm just pointing out that this wasn't some clumsy fall on accident, but merely naivety on the part of humanity assisted by controlling forces.

The dark forces are omnipresent. They exist in 3D as people manipulated as well as the astral realms.

For all of the love and light people who say that we must maintain a high vibration and ignore everything else, here is my response:

http://wallpapers-diq.net/wallpapers/21/Hear_No_Evil,_See_No_Evil,_Speak_No_Evil.jpg

It's called denying reality. If it's right in front of you, you can see it hear it, and speak of it and you choose to do none of the above, it's not enlightenment -- it's denying reality. And, it's also called selling out the human race.

So, when I think of whether I want to trade in all of my personal development, my uniqueness, my creativity, and everything I've developed in this lifetime and before, my response is no thank you. And, for what? A belief written in a new age book which has been substantiated by the accidental view of the world? Not a chance.

--sjkted

RedeZra
1st October 2010, 08:47
as the waters return to the sea

where were you before birth

where are you after death

now you're here on earth full of life n one of many

do you remember from where you came n do you know where n when you go

it takes an honest heart to accept 'I don't know much... I hear all these rumors but... I don't know'

but once you accept you will seek n you will find

if you keep the heart honest n soft ;)

xbusymom
1st October 2010, 13:29
still half groggy reading the posts this morning – but something struck me as funny-strange as I read franks’ “reference to BECOMING/ACHIEVING oneness” (my emphasis )

my first thought was of units within units.. and the next thought (almost as if I was having a conversation with someone else in my mind and they said very loudly “YOU already ARE one” ).

... so how can we ‘go to’ a place that we already are AT. Why do we view ourselves as ‘not there yet’ if we have never left...

we have 52 cards in ONE deck... 12 donuts in ONE dozen... all those kazillion different cells in ONE body... X number of students in ONE school... 52 states in ONE nation... X number of people in ONE world...

UNITY doesn’t have to mean SAME...

*( so now I am going to go get my cup of coffee and wake up and deal with today’s ‘REAL-ized’ dreams / what- if's)

Carmody
1st October 2010, 14:15
My viewpoint is that merging into oneness as a form of ascension is absolutely a trick.

Yes, we create our reality. But, our power to do this is not absolute. For example, if my computer is broken, it isn't necessarily because I sent out vibrations to it that it would break down. And, I can't simply manifest a working computer by meditating on it or sending positive vibrations to it. There may be some exceptions to this, but if the problem was say faulty manufacturing and some component was not put together properly, no amount of prayer or meditation will fix it. My point is that the new age belief of us being powerful beings that manifest everything is true in some aspects and very half-baked in others. It is harmful to allow such beliefs to attach to your thinking to the point where you cannot see things that the belief obfuscates for you.

It is interesting to note that many of the proponents of ascension as merging with the oneness are also proponents of the accidental view of the universe. The viewpoint being that there are forces that control the world, but when you look at all of the negative trends in the world, that they are manifesting due to a lowered consciousness state (fallen consciousness/awareness), rather than a systematic plot by an outside force that is looking to control and manipulate humanity.

That part is important because it leads into the question of why are we here and what is our purpose here.

I just can't get myself to believe that we are here because we fell in consciousness and attempting to make our way back to where we were before. There is some merit in that we did fall in consciousness, but I submit that it was not accidental, there were dark outside forces that facilitated it, and that those same dark outside forces are responsible for manipulating humanity into the mess we are in today.

This doesn't take away our responsibility. We are still responsible for our actions -- I'm just pointing out that this wasn't some clumsy fall on accident, but merely naivety on the part of humanity assisted by controlling forces.

The dark forces are omnipresent. They exist in 3D as people manipulated as well as the astral realms.

For all of the love and light people who say that we must maintain a high vibration and ignore everything else, here is my response:

http://wallpapers-diq.net/wallpapers/21/Hear_No_Evil,_See_No_Evil,_Speak_No_Evil.jpg

It's called denying reality. If it's right in front of you, you can see it hear it, and speak of it and you choose to do none of the above, it's not enlightenment -- it's denying reality. And, it's also called selling out the human race.

So, when I think of whether I want to trade in all of my personal development, my uniqueness, my creativity, and everything I've developed in this lifetime and before, my response is no thank you. And, for what? A belief written in a new age book which has been substantiated by the accidental view of the world? Not a chance.

--sjkted

In another thread I spoke on the problem (or boon! depending on the view) with the monatomics, the white powder of gold, the philosopher's stone. How it allows those who have decided that this ONE life is all there is. And how, to them...it is all important and to maintain this specific and single bodily altered mental position (individually unique), in perpetuity. For the physical vehicle interferes and imprints the spirit body via the psyche connection. The monatomics, in the old legends (eg, rig veda)... show it is possible to reach 'ascension' in the one extended lifespan under the influence of the monatomics.

The very point of coming here, in the one view, is the lesson obtained here through those influences of the body, or the vehicle, and the general lower level of overall awareness. Ie, speed learning through short emotional lifespans. Thus the 'hardest school in the universe' thing. Circling back to the reason of mentioning of the monatomics, it could be seen in a few of the given viewpoints... as to the 'why' of the presence of the 'reptilians' (opens dimensional doorways in the physical nerve structure, and enables extreme capacities, and near immortality). So if one believes that 'this is all there is' they can pursue the monatomic, alchemical door and/or hang out (be buds) with the differing factions of the Illuminati, the magi sect, or with the reptilians, military, etc. The reptilians want our gold! Well, the monatomics are extremely abundant, and in total, from David Hudson's measurements..as much as 35% of the given soil weight.

And,as they be platinum metals in a monatomic oxidized state they will show up in the same places as gold, thus the whole 'reptilians want our gold' thing. AND..the whole thing about our nervous systems being completely infused with the materials, thus the eating of or partaking of humans in fear mode, the stories of the grays and reptilians consuming our glandular secretions (nice perfume there, bud!) to maintain a dual-doorway dimensional presence in THIS world.

It may be considered that the long lifespan was withdrawn as the vehicle began (and eventually ended up) to have(ing) too much influence on the lesson plan. Or that earlier runs of 'raising' a group may not have worked out as well as they could have. The biblical reference of such is strong in the accounting of Moses background, and the lifespans of the originals in the bible and the stories of the Atlantis, Lemuria, etc.

Another view has us as a developing race of vehicles for multi-dimensionals who created this dimension, this universe, this 3-d space. And, one of those creations, the reptilians, come here and saw the earth, the monatomics, and the proto humans..and took over. They made slaves of the protohumans..and originally let us have long lifespans... so we could work longer before replacement. But..we were as dumb as a bag of hammers. So the one, Enki, infuses us with a bit of draconian blood. Well..that did not work out as well as they might have wanted it to. Then that goes down the Sumerian Sitchin road of thought. But it can also encompass the whole other side, of hey, you stole our body vehicles we so carefully created for our own use! So the dimensionals fight back by infusing the altered bodies (purposely disabled dimensional capacities, disabled by the draconians...capacities that are augmented due to the draconian blood) with higher levels of intelligent beings, and this war takes shape..and we wind up somewhere between the Micheal Newton road of thought combined with the Dolores Cannon information..and some others.... all mixed up in your tum-tum-tummy.

Heck, you can make just about any argument you may personally want or desire out of this.

The point being (in this internet thread post) that if the whole schooling angle be true, then the lessons must seem real from this viewpoint. 110% real. Consequences must be real. There needs to be real risks tied to things so the lessons stick. In that case, then..anything goes, with regard to one fooling themselves with anything existing, anything at all. Choice. Choice being real. Truth, and consequence..through actions tied to thought. The other dimensions being connected and thought being the primary force in them. So we get stuck purposefully in the thought equivalent of molasses, the temporal and 3-d effects........ and then play with real actions and real consequence. As man develops, so does the unfolding of the complexity of the game, the reflection... develop.

So who or what is creating the limits of this and the doubt that shapes our actions and reactions? Reptilians on trampolines in the center of the moon munch-a-wunching on bits of human while making us mentally wank ourselves? Or grays with joysticks, pushing us about.. muttering to themselves silently in invisible ships? Or interdimensional timeless schoolmasters with big libraries, impressive medallions, big classrooms, and councils for us to be responsible to? Or...All Of The Above?? Ouch!

Is is live....or is it memorex?

Carrot and stick..and that can be viewed from any angle you want.

So, we have the potential to believe what we want, and the game continues to roll....are we being pushed into action via reaction (save the world -vibrate now! the bumper sticker says), or is someone manipulating our reactions for their benefit?

As George Jetson screamed at his wife at the end of each futuristic cartoon episode, as he is slammed about by an uncontrollable repeating circular treadmill ride....'Jane! Stop this crazy thing!

wynderer
1st October 2010, 15:27
still half groggy reading the posts this morning – but something struck me as funny-strange as I read franks’ “reference to BECOMING/ACHIEVING oneness” (my emphasis )

my first thought was of units within units.. and the next thought (almost as if I was having a conversation with someone else in my mind and they said very loudly “YOU already ARE one” ).

... so how can we ‘go to’ a place that we already are AT. Why do we view ourselves as ‘not there yet’ if we have never left...

we have 52 cards in ONE deck... 12 donuts in ONE dozen... all those kazillion different cells in ONE body... X number of students in ONE school... 52 states in ONE nation... X number of people in ONE world...

UNITY doesn’t have to mean SAME...

*( so now I am going to go get my cup of coffee and wake up and deal with today’s ‘REAL-ized’ dreams / what- if's)

i agree -- we already ARE one -- when humans stop hurting all the animals here, w/whom you share the oneness of being, & thus let go of your guilty consciences &/or denial, then it won't be such a mind-boggling concept to understand that we all live in the same God-created universe & we are already all connected -- it amazes me that so many of you get excited by this concept, as if it's brand new to you

imo, the big newage push for 'oneness' is a big push to a hive mind, like what the greys share -- 'transhumanism' is pushing humans in that direction also --

instead of focussing on 'oneness', imo it would be far better to focus on what you can do w/the God-given spark of individuality we all have -- a great gift -- one that the darkside in all its forms has forfeited , & one which they are apparently trying to get you to relinquish -- the 'oneness' tactic is a good one to get you to hand it over -- some of you seem to feel guilty that you don't spend your lives in some kind of 'oneness' daze

norman
1st October 2010, 16:43
Absolute asertions about why we are here, give me the notion that we are at all times troubled by spiritual ego.

A desire to simplify may be a desire to leave. There may be an infinite number of ways to leave. As ascention is such an ideologically exciting boost to spiritual ego, I suspect it's popularity is only an extention of the condition we are in.

"Is oneness a trick?"........no more and no less a trick than the perversions of religious dogma.

RedeZra
1st October 2010, 18:13
individuality is a trick n a treat ;)

wynderer
1st October 2010, 18:17
individuality is a trick n a treat ;)

yeah, but we're stuck with it, unless we opt for the hive mind mentality being offered us

RedeZra
1st October 2010, 18:29
yeah, but we're stuck with it, unless we opt for the hive mind mentality being offered us

the hive mind is in bees insects n a pack of wolves

humans have access to the spiritual mind

that which sense the unity in this diversity n is in awe of the One who gave it all

wynderer
1st October 2010, 18:36
the hive mind is in bees insects n a pack of wolves

humans have access to the spiritual mind

that which sense the unity in this diversity n is in awe of the One who gave it all

RedeZra -- since you are a fellow Christian, i strongly suggest you check out Tom Horne's youtube videos on transhumanism -- the hive mind is what the NWO is planning for humans -- yes, humans have access to the 'spiritual mind, to God, but most don't know it, & the whole system is designed to keep them ignorant of it

Peace of Mind
1st October 2010, 18:43
Much love to all of you…

I'll add a bit more to my previous post...

Anything about future events is speculations (imo). Most of these ascension theories are new to me, as intriguing as some may be, the absolute truth has yet to be seen. I like the concept because all of my life I’ve felt like we are just too remarkable of a being to live such a short life span. So to make some sense of that (for me)… the re-incarnation theories provide some transparency to the subject. In essence much of this new age stuff is subjective, but in the whole, a vibration of truth can be felt… this can’t be denied.

We have too much untapped potential, and I feel the mere thought of our extinction is not only a mortification, but an exhausting heartrending ill-fated travesty….with in there lays the tragedy…

I never brought in to any belief that upon death my identity will dissolve into the consciousness abyss and be lost forever. Interesting in deed, but it will be hard press for someone to prove this or any other “after death” theory, for that matter. How can you?...The dead tells no tales.…especially if a being that has already went into the abyss, came back, *remembered*, and miraculously was able to relayed this information….

My ideas of ascension is different than most. To me, it means “Take it up another notch”. I think it means the time has come for us to learn new physics/sciences, experience new unimaginable interactive environments. I can see us as larva turning into butterflies…so to speak. According to conjecture and today’s scientists, the planets/stars are heating up. If true, this can also (potentially) raise the frequencies of these astral bodies. If Earth starts vibrating faste...then what ever on it would have to too… to put it blunt and concise. The faster the vibes the less resistance and time it takes to create. This is why it’s so important to have positive thoughts as oppose to thinking something regrettable. Back in the day people had time to reflect before reacting, today everything is so fast paced and programmed that there’s little if no time for anyone to say they truely have “ME TIME”. Without time to ponder it will be difficult to create; you need that download from the universe. If you know the human brain can grasp a tremendous amount of info on the fly (while multitasking)…just imagine if you switch off all other activities and just sat and thought about the things you desired. Think about the steps it will take, the consequences and sacrificing, the joys, the ways to maintain and protect it, and most importantly…the end results.

Manifestation takes place after full intent has been applied. The understanding of this knowledge is crucial. Having patience is the learning stage to ones destiny. An honorable practice/regimen will provide confidence and efficiency. You want you shall have…if you are without familiarity of what you truly want…frustrations will be your abode. You can not have what you have no knowledge of. Learn/envision what this “want” looks like, smells like, sounds like, feels like, what will its environment look like, what will the people surrounding this “want” perceive of it. Imagine the scenarios involving this “want”...then move on to other things, give the universe time to send opportunity to you. But, once you start thinking of ways you can’t have it... rest a sure there will be delays. To doubt, takes an extraordinary amount of energy, it’s a suppressor…it takes pressure/energy to withstand something. To lessen the force… you understand it and steer/redirect it elsewhere…like Tai Chi. mode the energy into something you can use.

I think some have various understanding of manifestation, some may even think instant rapid results is the gist of it all, as if I *snap my fingers* money and babes will pop out of the thin air…haha, well, maybe within other dimension that sought of swiftness can be seen as milliseconds or millennia’s….time is of the essence. To be fair and common to what some may interpret of the laws of attraction…. I say place all doubts aside and take on all challenges and watch for your opportunities. They will always be personal, subliminal and unique occurrences, opportunities, events. If not oblivious, than menial these same actions will appear to others. This is how the universe operates. If it can be a slither of an image in the head, it can materialize, but a well detail focused lens brings the picture out…. The speed of production is set by the amount of focus and intent. Most people are used to having others doing for them what they can do for self. This kind of weakens the character. If you have never gotten your hands dirty the appreciation of value is lessen, and that can also prevent the universe from co-operating, there isn’t much that will get done if there wasn’t some kind of love driving it. Unfortunately, “money” has been giving the privilege of wearing the tights and cape. With out money by the side of the people they’ll feel inferior/ weak…their powers have been robbed, this is what they have been tricked to believe. therefore… rapid manifestations nullified…

one love, one blood

Peace

RedeZra
1st October 2010, 18:48
the hive mind is what the NWO is planning for humans -- yes, humans have access to the 'spiritual mind, to God, but most don't know it, & the whole system is designed to keep them ignorant of it

I know ;)

they twist the truth to trick us into a hive mentality like worker bees

they talk of oneness but ignore the One

if n when they get us to doubt the One then they can make us believe anything

therfore stick to God as glue n flypapers no matter what

how can we know God we can know him through Christ

so back to basics people n pick up the Book

RedeZra
1st October 2010, 21:55
“YOU already ARE one”

quite right ;)

the superconsciousness which is everything

are you awake n aware in this superconsciousness

there is the treasure n the purpose of life

as we go to bed n sleep n dream n then wake up n back to sleep again

so is the wheel of birth n death

when will we wake from the dream of life n die before death

when we opt for the spiritual mind n stick with it til we are victorious

so what is a spiritual mind

it is walking with love truth n righteousness

this is the trinity n that is the way

how can superconsciousness be selfish when it knows itself as everything

how long does it take to awake

depends

not so long if every step on the way takes you there

but we like to sidetrack n pause n even swim upstream sometimes

sjkted
2nd October 2010, 00:50

We are the borg. We will assimilate you so that you will serve our culture.

--sjkted

Samothrace
3rd October 2010, 06:18
Okay, finally I have the chance to respond.

. . .The Universe will always be made of a multitude of beings. Will they all come to merge altoghether? I don't beleive it, because that is not what I observe in Nature. Nature tells us that there is a Law of Transformation, everything is dynamic. . .

Well, I would say that it has to do with your definition of "oneness". Many that use this term seem to imply "sameness" when speaking of oneness. I do not see it that way at all.. .

That is an interesting way to look at things. I'll have to think about that.
Thanks for the replies both of you.

Is this series in english or french?

It was originally in Japanese, but there are translated and subtitled versions in english. Not sure about french.

Why would some 'higher being' offer, or invite you to do anything else? [Insert here my usual rant about the fact that no matter what they appear as, they are here, because whatever else they have going they claim to be so great, they still need something here.]

I think Stephen Hawking might have been on to something with that comment about Aliens contacting Humanity ending similarly to American colonists meeting the Native Americans. People immediately thought of Natives loosing their lands and lives to the Whites, but later there were also individuals like Richard Pratt who sought to “Kill the Indian and save the man”.

Rather than killing them physically he wanted to kill off their culture and spirituality with the goal of assimilate them into 'proper' civilization. Maybe I'm just a distrusting person, but I believe 'higher beings' or someone claiming to speak for 'higher beings' shouldn't be trusted simply because they feel nice or seem well to be intentioned.

No, I think the trick is getting you to believe that we are all separate from each other. I would recommend you read the Law of One: The Ra Material to perhaps get a better understanding of what you are trying to get an answer for. To me - and this is my opinion, so take it for what you will - it makes perfect sense.

I tend to be cautious of “channeled” messages, but I've read it before.

I read some on BTS a long correspondence with the 'hidden hand" and I recall him writing that Yahweh actually agreed to the intervention of the Luciferian group mind to help accelerate the spiritual growth of mankind

Actually it was his mention of Project Camelot that got me to look up the site out of curiosity and from there Project Avalon.

There isn’t one person who can do any one thing better then a whole bunch of like minded respectable people working on the same task at hand.

That would really depend on the individual and the task at hand.

This system we live by is not of the human nature…it was adopted to be that.

There are “negative” aspects within human nature, possibly not our nature, but human nature.

The world as a beautiful peaceful harmonious place is much more appealing to me than a world with ignorance, selfishness, greed, and the desire to be better than the next all so you can feel good about yourself.

While I personally enjoy pain and suffering. It makes the brief respites of joy that much more special to me.

I realized I wasn’t living (or happy) when I only provided for myself. When I started caring and doing for others the universe opened up all kinds of doors for me. I know now that helping others to help themselves…so they can help me and others was the true purpose to our existence.

Who are you say the same is true for everyone? People can find happiness in many things. I see no reason to judge them for it.

Whenever I see people knowingly contributing to this kind of back sliding…I become more confident in knowing that I’ve become something else, and I’m starting to think its not human…especially if society stays the way it is today.

I could possibly be something non-human residing in a human body and I do on occasion have some strange things go on with my senses, but I've never really seen my humanness as dependent how much I agree with the actions of other humans. I don't agree with my family on a number of things, but it doesn't make me less apart of them.

I know some don’t want to wake up from that good sleep, some don’t want the responsibility; some are just scared, they only want to live for themselves and their families and will make up all kinds of elaborated excuses to justify their selfish actions…not knowing they will be hurting themselves in the long run. People make too many excuses so they can remain useless.

That is an extremely callous judgment. How does one determine if someone is useless?
Just because someone hasn't quit their job and gone off to save the world doesn't mean they are doing nothing. Small victories and personal triumphs may mean nothing to you, but they can mean the world to someone else.

There is no hope, trust, or inspiration in most of society, their only inspirations is that fancy car and house with that sense of false pride that comes along with it . . see too much hustle and egotism; I hardly see cooperation and inspiration.

Is this society you are talking about or the “society” people on TV tell us about?
Those are two very different animals. If you really believe there is no hope, trust, or inspiration in most of society then I think you aren't really looking or simply choosing not to look.

With the way I think, I know I don’t belong among the masses, but I care for them so much because I used to think just like them too. It’s not fair for them and I know I am very very very fortunate to go through the changes I’ve went through. I sometimes think how I would have turned out if I didn’t peep behind the vail.

No it isn't. Not to be rude, but it sounds as if because of some 'spiritual epiphany' that you believe you are better than those that in your view are still “sleeping”. All I got from your post was constant condescension towards others and frustration that they seem not to think as little of the world or their lives as you do. Actually after reading it, I think am now much more content in being "held back", along with my friends in the masses of “walking talking dead”, than graduate with people like you.

Hope you have a better experience elsewhere.

Being serves Joy. In all its many forms. Oneness, separateness, and around and round we go. Like a writer of Films penning earthly dramas to be acted and played out with heroes and villians alike.

Food tastes good, and it tastes bad.

Pain hurts, and pain transforms.

Separation becomes dull after a measurable time...so does unity. It's that simple. There is no trick aside from the one you are playing on yourself. But that's perfectly alright because you will revel in that attitude until you don't.. .

Heh, I really like this!

ok, so I am with you on the concept of earth as a classroom, and using emotions as a gauge of progress, but what does it mean if your emotions are not as ‘roller-coaster” as others around you? (you have very little emotional reaction to anything that happens)

Does it mean that you need more cycles (practice) to ‘get’ the full experience?

or Does it mean that you don’t need more cycles because you have been able to stabilize and can handle whatever is thrown at you?

or Does it mean something else? (and what would that be?)

I am really curious for everyone’s thoughts on this, as I have been dealing with this issue for most of my life, and I cant twist my head around far enough to see what the answer is...

I don't think you can simply use emotion to gauge progress of one's spirituality.
That ignores the external factors that shape our personalities.