PDA

View Full Version : The Island Where A Dead US Soldier Is Worshipped As God

AlexanderLight
24th June 2013, 13:53
1. The island where a dead US soldier and Prince Phillip are worshiped as gods
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vamr76S55zc/UcgP52Dji5I/AAAAAAAAGLA/mutcIMf3QhU/s1600/Child+worship.jpg

The tribe of Tanna (a remote island near Fiji and New Caledonia) worships a deceased American WWII soldier named John Frum as Messiah, while their supreme deity is none other than Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Their religion fells into the category of what is known as "Cargo Cults". They originated in early 20th century tribal communities on a number of Pacific islands. Russian photographer Vlad Sokhin spent a week living among members of the John Frum cult in Tanna.

He joined them during their annual festivities, where they all paint "USA" on their chests and march around with bamboo mock-up rifles and wooden AK-47s in the hope that John Frum will return and offer them abundance and salvation.

But there is also an Apocalyptic scenario about their Messiah's return. According to their beliefs, everyone in the world will die at his return and they will inherit the planet and all its wealth.

Vlad Sokhin: "It all started in the early 20th century, when Westerners started going to Melanesian islands, like Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, and the Solomon Islands. I mean, imagine seeing planes and boats for the very first time. To them, it was literally a miracle from the sky—foreign beings appearing in these huge, noisy things and bringing them rifles, clothes, and food."

2. Remote tribe worships planes and consider white soldiers to be gods:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7RA4UnEuQ0

These religions were born after US and UK soldiers reached their remote islands by ships and planes during WW2 (mostly), to establish airfields and army bases.

Without a proper understanding of our culture and technology, they considered the soldiers to be actual gods coming from the heavens.

So, what if our ancestors witnessed similar things thousands of years ago, and our religions are nothing else than the variations of these cargo cults?

Source (http://humansarefree.com/2013/06/the-island-where-dead-us-soldier-is.html)

I'm curious to know what do you guys think about the connection between the "ancient aliens" theory and our religions.

Thank you and have a wonderful week!

Kryztian
24th June 2013, 14:27
What about those of us looking up to the skies at unidentified flying objects, hoping they bring a solution to the mess that human civilization has created. Aren't we a cargo cult too ???

Peace of Mind
24th June 2013, 14:50
Sounds very familiar don’t it? They appear to be uninformed people worshipping a being they know absolutely nothing about… and it just so happens the deceased being was engaged in lethal activities (possibly worse). These tribe people probably would have been better off if they haven’t come across the dead soldier and his remains. Just shows another example of “let downs” people often set up for themselves when they start believing in strangers before believing in the self.

Today people are still doing the same thing. The difference is only in their attire, they don’t realize that there is a scope to this sought of denial; it doesn’t matter if you’re wearing a loincloth or a designer suit.

Peace

Sunny-side-up
24th June 2013, 15:58
Sad for them waiting for our kind to come back to them as Gods, they won't get much of the cargo nowadays :(

But yes it shows what I believe happened back in our un-written histories, Other than what is carved in stone all around the planet that is ha !

AlexanderLight
17th September 2013, 11:09
Something interesting for all to consider...

Notice how they cherish/worship the USA letters as a holy/godly symbol, because it was worn by their "gods", the US soldiers.

Just like we cherish/worship a symbol worn by the first "gods" ever to walk among us.

Do you know which symbol I am talking about?

Cidersomerset
17th September 2013, 14:44
Thanks AlexanderLight I've posted several versions of this on different threads
and worth posting from time to time for those new looking in and us of course.

When Cortez arrived in Mexico the Aztecs were put off guard by the similarity
to one of their gods return. I'm pretty sure we have been observed by ET's
for thousands of years.Probably interacted with and developed over the years, and
possibly 'created' or enhanced by off world or older indigenous civilisations.
Which you could say are gods...LOL

Another possibility is we are eternal non-physical entities ( gods ) having
an experience in the physical for contrast, to appreciate the senses and
feel the emotions of life in the flesh. Because in our real state we are in
a state of constant bliss in a timeless void where we manifest our desire.
Which after eons can get boring and is why we experience the mortal.

I saw part of an old Red Dwarf episode on Dave channel the other night
while flicking thru and it was the one explaining how the 'Cat' civilisation
evolved from Listers pet 'moggy' and found some old quotes by him
as the basis of a ten commandments and worshipped Lister as their god.

I cannot find a U Tube clip, but its was done quite poignantly...

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/fGBgr8JoAZs/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.tvrage.com/Red_Dwarf/episodes/141975